Type keyword(s) to search

The Wendy Williams Show - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Ashlee from Detroit for the win today! She didn't go along with the script and Wendy was pissed. Wendy was so rude she basically said there was no way she would know the answer and ripped her blue card- but knew the answer! 

• Love 7
3 hours ago, druzy said:

Ashlee from Detroit for the win today! She didn't go along with the script and Wendy was pissed. Wendy was so rude she basically said there was no way she would know the answer and ripped her blue card- but knew the answer! 

Hahahaha Right! Wendy was pissed because Ashlee wasn't yelling and screaming like most of her minions do. She sure was annoyed. Guess Wendy "cares" more than she says she does!

• Love 5
2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Hahahaha Right! Wendy was pissed because Ashlee wasn't yelling and screaming like most of her minions do. She sure was annoyed. Guess Wendy "cares" more than she says she does!

Was Ashlee an audience member or a game participant whom WW called? I started to watch todays show but only lasted 2 minutes. If and when I die, I'm not going to let it be from BOREDOM watching WW! LOL

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Was Ashlee an audience member or a game participant whom WW called? I started to watch todays show but only lasted 2 minutes. If and when I die, I'm not going to let it be from BOREDOM watching WW! LOL

She was a game participant whom Wendy called. 

• Love 2

I was reeling as Wendy chastised Quincy Jones for gossiping about various celebrities.  That is what she does on a daily basis - is she too dense to not see this as massively hypocritical?  Her spin is that QJ is maligning dead people.  Not sure if Wendy's distaste is a racial thing (she only pointed out stories involving MOC) or a disrespect thing.  Isn't Wendy's motto "tell it like you mean it"?  If she believes her own words, QJ is doing that for himself.  Also, Wendy implied that she will be following QJ's drops, and bringing them to the show.  But she'll be doing it with that side-eye of judgement.  You cannot tell me that she doesn't dig this juicy gossip deep down.

edited to ask - Wendy was talking about some housewife of Atlanta named Sherry and kept implying that she has some involvement with TV tycoon Ted Turner.  She basically said that Ted is paying Sherry for services.  Now, I don't follow those shows and only know anything about those women from when Wendy brings them up.  However, is this one of those open secrets that everyone knows (but me) or is Wendy being shady and spreading a rumor that originated in her own head.  

Edited by patty1h
  • Love 6

Wendy seems to be annoyed with the contest callers, the audience....just everybody.  And I'm here for it.  The shadiness of it all.   I was watching the other day when she called the audience member who was not excited to be talking to Wendy. Wendy even shaded the woman by saying that she didnt think she watched the show to closely so she didnt think she'd get the answer right.  The lady on the phone got the answer right.  In yo face Wendy.  Bwwwwaaaaaa.  So messy.  Loves it.  I think Wendy's radio personality (her true personality) is coming out.  I used to listed to her radio show.  

• Love 4

Bethenny Frankel Has a Message for Wendy Williams After Her Recent Shady Comments

On 2/8/2018 at 12:23 PM, patty1h said:

edited to ask - Wendy was talking about some housewife of Atlanta named Sherry and kept implying that she has some involvement with TV tycoon Ted Turner.  She basically said that Ted is paying Sherry for services.  Now, I don't follow those shows and only know anything about those women from when Wendy brings them up.  However, is this one of those open secrets that everyone knows (but me) or is Wendy being shady and spreading a rumor that originated in her own head.  

I didn't see that segment but I think she was talking about Marlo from the Real Housewives of Atlanta.

On 1/27/2018 at 12:14 PM, patty1h said:

The folks who post on ONTD are ragging on WW again, after she made some comments about the "Me Too" movement on a recent show:

https://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/109349694.html

The clapbacks to Wendy's ignorance are epic, especially from Tarana Burke, #metoo's original founder. Wendy also claimed on another episode that Black people didn't know how to protest. If that was true,  then right now Wendy would be an illiterate slave who couldn't vote.

Wendy has been ratchet for decades, but now she's gotten so mean that she's even attacking children, whether its Tom Brady's 5-year-old daughter or Blue Ivy Carter, neither of whom asked to be famous. However, if anyone threw shade at Wendy's pothead son, she'd go off. The more shit Wendy talks, the less I pity her.

• Love 10

Wendy has a lot of nerve when she essentially told Kandi to get over Portia lying about her when she can't seem to let go of her grudge with Bethenny. Portia had said that Kandi wanted to drug and rape her in some dungeon. I don't blame Kandi one bit for not forgiving Portia for her outright lie and the nasty things she said about Kandi. Portia still hasn't really apologized either. 

And Wendi is a fucking fool for falling for Omarosas fake act on Big Brother. I thought Wendy was smarter than that but she says she believes Omarosa. What a fool Wendy is! 

Also I hope she burns that wig that had that ponytail or whatever on top. That was an awful look. She looked a hot mess. 

Edited by Stacee
  • Love 3
18 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

Somebody has definitely been trolling us.  Suzanne has been missing in action for a long time. Now, all of a sudden, she is loud and vocal today...Wendy's people are definitely here, lurking and reading our posts.

I noticed that after we began the QTip thing , after we called her out for all the mouth clearing noises, and when she went off on her “bug” eyes being due to her Graves’ disease. Yup. I believe you are right. 

• Love 5

Wendy really annoyed me today.  She is a big SATC fan, as am I - and she acted like she didnt care about the Kim/SJP meltdown, which is very big news to fans of the show.  She couldn't be deigned to even discuss it or give much of an opinion.  Then she tells us some 10 minute story about some wacky people on her flight?  Wendy, you are not Mark Twain - stick to what you do best - shady gossip!!!!

Edited by DrivingSideways
  • Love 6

re: the Queer Eye chef guest today:

Way to make a guest feel uncomfortable, Wendy.  Just because someone doesn't say, "How you doin'?" back doesn't mean that they're shading you.  However, how come the producers (or the guest's manager/agent) don't fill them in on the protocol for that phrase before going on the show?  Same for the shoe cam...some people who act like they looooovve Wendy, but then have no idea where to put their feet or what to do.     

• Love 8

Oh...sorry to spoil it early for you!  He just said hi when she said "How you doin'" and she looked at the other guys from the show and said, "oh!  Is that shade?"  And then he said he just didn't know the proper reply and was trying to keep up, but it was awkward. 

There was also a Suzanne sighting, and of course Suzanne got reprimanded for whooping it up and not being serious when the talk was about a stalker and Suzanne was like, "I'm just here trying to fix my watch that fell off." 

• Love 5
24 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Thank you @abc123  The show doesn’t come on until 3pm in my viewing area and sadly I am going to miss it today. If you, or anyone else! Heard good scoop today please share it with me. I’d be grateful as I have to leave soon. 

And WW seems to think Beyonce is STILL more talented than Bruno Mars. NO F'N WAY. I'll bet WW doesnt even know that Bruno Mars has written hit songs for so many people (like Adele, FloRida, Adam Levine, Google the rest). WW is so ignorant. 

• Love 9
7 hours ago, druzy said:

What the hell is she wearing on her feet!? They look like childrens slippers with animal ears on the toes. 

And did she almost lose her balance and fall into the audience at the end of the video? Lol! She needs to retire and buy herself a wheelchair. 

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, druzy said:

They are showing the Lindsay Lohan episode today. Maybe Wendy was stuck in traffic. 

Update:

I tend to agree with the above tweeted post about “What did Kevin do?”  Sudden flu...ah...ok. I think Big Kevin went to Morristown and WW cried so much her eyes were too puffy for her to be filmed. I wonder what kind of a guilt gift she’ll get this time. Last time it was the Diamond tennis necklace. 

Not sure if I feel sorry for Wendy. If it’s THAT bad she should just leave him. There’s probably no prenup and his income (as well as hers) depends on her working so he can collect his managers percentage fee. Besides that he’d probably go for alimony and spousal support so she is probably just trying to live with things they way that they are...but it’s not working for her. 

• Love 1
On ‎2‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 2:01 PM, abc123 said:

Oh...sorry to spoil it early for you!  He just said hi when she said "How you doin'" and she looked at the other guys from the show and said, "oh!  Is that shade?"  And then he said he just didn't know the proper reply and was trying to keep up, but it was awkward. 

There was also a Suzanne sighting, and of course Suzanne got reprimanded for whooping it up and not being serious when the talk was about a stalker and Suzanne was like, "I'm just here trying to fix my watch that fell off." 

This!!  and did you hear Wendy diss that watch because it didn't come from Wendy's shop?? - she called it cheap.  Obnoxious!

• Love 5
5 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

What the hell is she wearing on her feet!? They look like childrens slippers with animal ears on the toes. 

And did she almost lose her balance and fall into the audience at the of the video? Lol! She needs to retire and buy herself a wheelchair. 

maybe the weight of her bewbs was shifting (similar to a potato sack shifting) and with her weight loss it causes her to become unbalanced......

• Love 7
11 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I tend to agree with the above tweeted post about “What did Kevin do?”  Sudden flu...ah...ok. I think Big Kevin went to Morristown and WW cried so much her eyes were too puffy for her to be filmed. I wonder what kind of a guilt gift she’ll get this time. Last time it was the Diamond tennis necklace. 

Not sure if I feel sorry for Wendy. If it’s THAT bad she should just leave him. There’s probably no prenup and his income (as well as hers) depends on her working so he can collect his managers percentage fee. Besides that he’d probably go for alimony and spousal support so she is probably just trying to live with things they way that they are...but it’s not working for her. 

I don't. She's a plumb fool for staying with that loser and allowing him to disrespect her time and time again while she rides back in that purple chair cackling over other people's lives and marital issues like we don't see that shit on her own doorstep.

"Is Sammy Sosa's penis still black?" *giggle*  "OOOH, HE HATE HIMSELF!" Wendy, you would know a lot about self-hatred.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Hopefully that digging wasn't in your nose with a Q-tip. 

Lol............ha ha..................

She had a rerun today?  Trying to catch Big Kev handing out Valentines?  I noticed in her hodge podge of Lindsey Lohan updates that her appearance has certainly changed.  I like her with more meat on her.  She looked more normal.

• Love 4
On 2/14/2018 at 5:05 PM, chenoa333 said:

What a crock of $hit. How does anyone know a week in advance that they're still going to be too ill to work in 4 days? She has the bucks to hire the best doctors so she can, at the very least, show up for her stuoid HOUR of real "work". 

If she *legit* has the flu, symptoms typically last 3-5 days and she would be contagious to her co-workers, guests, and "co-hosts" who haven't been immunized. I currently have Influenza B right now and it's hell.

• Love 3
54 minutes ago, JakeyJokes said:

If she *legit* has the flu, symptoms typically last 3-5 days and she would be contagious to her co-workers, guests, and "co-hosts" who haven't been immunized. I currently have Influenza B right now and it's hell.

Aaw, sorry you're sick, Jakey. Get well soon!

• Love 4

Wendy was live today; she spoke a little about her "flu", but more about how the paparazzi was all around her house the past few days.  Poor baby.

I actually kept the show on for the full hour today and something interesting happened in the last 15 minutes.  Wendy into the audience and she had this clear plexiglass stand/dais in front of her.  She leaned on it as she talked, then rested the wireless microphone on it as they went to commercial.  At the end of the show, as I was on my laptop (not paying full attention), I think Wendy said something like "this stand is a new addition to the show".   I wonder if this is a result of that video from last week, where it looked like Wendy was stumbling/almost falling into an audience member.  Is Wendy getting so unsteady on her feet that she needs something to lean on for balance?

Will she need one of those rolling walkers that the elderly use next?

ADDED:  Why so mean to model Kate Upton?  She practically gloated at Kate getting knocked down by a wave while posing and mumbled "that'll learn ya".  You think she'd have sympathy for someone falling, as Wendy has said that tripping/falling is one of her biggest fears.

Edited by patty1h
  • Love 5

Ok. I’m only 17 minutes in but here’s MHO. Do I think that WW had the flu? No. What’s with this flu-ish nonsense? She was either sick or she wasn’t. On most days we see her QTip dipping and Kleenex wiping as well as her throat clearing sounds. None of that today. If you’re so sick to take 3 days off (meaning she initially began to feel unwell Tuesday) she would still have some lingering of symptoms. She even seems a bit happier and more animated. Here’s my take. I think that Big Kevin wanted to spend Valentines Day with his other Lady and Wendy went ballistic. I think she went on strike and refused to work until she got what she wanted or some type of satisfaction over their arrangement. The following is made up: “Sure Kev! You go be with your Ho but for every day that you are with her I’m taking a few off work...what? You need your paycheck to pay for that house in Morristown? Well if I don’t work there’s no percentage fee for you” I have money saved for myself (me: she would if she is smart) and don’t give a rat’s butt if my not working dents YOUR lifestyle. Perhaps it’s just my good imagination but that’s where my mind goes to when these things happen and she comes back from being sick better than ever and full of herself. Remember she normally would regale is in the horrors that a hangnail would cause her! Or why her eyes bulge! Or that she gets flatulent with her new diet yada yada yada. I’ll politely shut my gob now. 

• Love 5

I thought she looked kind of ill today in the face even though the makeup was supposed to cover it up. Her eyes seemed like they were bulging out more then usual which I'm not saying as an insult but an observation. The way she kept putting her hand to her mouth multiple times during the show was annoying though. I'm tired of seeing her acting like some bodily function is about to happen, has happened or is happening and she needs to alleviate it.

She could have done that Lara Flynn Boyle segment without all the body shaming. Especially since the main point of the story was that Lara opened up the alcohol she had just purchased in the store and started drinking it in her car while still in the parking lot.

I wonder what's causing all of her balance issues? The boobs are probably part of it but also not the only reason. My Mom had bigger boobs than Wendy which were natural that grew to I cups. She had a reduction in her early 20's because of the damage they had already done to her back which removed 8 pounds from each one. She had almost fallen down stairs over the years due to being so much smaller on the bottom and bigger up top which made it hard to fight the gravitational pull at times. She had a huge dent in each shoulder from wearing bras to support them and that was like I said when she was just into her early 20's which. After I was born when I got old enough to ask she told me what the dents were from and I would joke that she had a spot on each shoulder to keep her purse strap secure. 

Wendy whines about the scars a breast reduction would cause which she seems to be more worried about then the pain that comes along with one. If she's planning on staying that small she's going to need to do something about her breasts at some point though because she's not doing her body any favors especially as she gets older. My Mom always said she was more happy with the relief she felt after being free of her big boobs then any worries she had about scars. In this case it was Wendy's decision to get implants as big as she did in the first place.

That concludes my novel size post about Wendy Williams for today.

Edited by Jaded
  • Love 7

Today she said she was "flu-ish with comlications." Uh huh.

Here is my theory (which I just pulled out of my ass of course): I thought she looked out of it for a couple days before her absence. Unstable, couldn't read her prompter very well, had trouble ad-libbing, mentioned she wasn't sleeping and taking "melatonin." 

I think she has gone on some kind of psych meds (maybe she is depressed or has anxiety) and she needed some time to get them managed. Having been on some myself, you can be unstable on your feet, or get angry or agitated for no reason, or act a bit crazy, like saying and doing stuff you wouldn't normally do --especially when starting new meds. 

• Love 7

Yuck.  Ugly, ugly dress today.

And, is she always this slow and boring in the hot topics?  Maybe she's still sick, but, golly, that audience is devoted to her to be able to act interested in her tired act. Clapping like little dumb trained seals.

Wendy, maybe buy 2 pairs of the shoes - one each in the 2 sizes you need to fit you. You can probably afford it and then you won't have this horrible problem.

So she just hopes Fergie's ex-husband "put it in"?  She just has no class at all.

The flowers are too close? this is something to dwell on? 

This lady is putting me to sleep.  Guess I will go clean the bathroom - that'll be more fun.

• Love 2