Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E21: Reunion Part 3

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, HalbornScorpio said:

Yeah I saw the clip and she was clearly telling them that she wasn't wearing any panties. PK confirmed this and it's the whole reason why Dorit bought her the pair of underwear in the first place. Rewatch seriously.

You're RIGHT. She said she wasn't wearing any panties. CC is WRONG.

Edited by Kallee
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Giselle said:

Didn't someone say she won recently and that might be due to  the field got smaller because if fewer soaps 3 or 4 versus the dozen or so in the 80s and 90s? Sounds plausible to me. An award of attrition.

I'm biased. When it comes to scripted shows I'm hard to please. Never been a fan of daytime tv.  Had a frend who loved soaps. Listening to her it always seemed like the same damn thing over and over just tweaked over time, tweaked so that each character over time faced the same challenges, when it was their turn, to suit their story in a plot cycle. 

Just not impressed with what I've seen of Eileen. Sure she can memorize lines but I don't consider her a great actress with any breadth of  craft.

No one is asking you to be a fan.  But winning an Emmy is the highest honor anyone working on TV can have.   It comes from the industry.  That will be Eileen's career milestone -- not HW's.   She obviously is a good enough actress to be able to have a legit career for over 30 years.

• Love 12
6 hours ago, Martinigirl said:

Holy shitballs!!! Did anyone was see the twitter fight between Rinna and Dorit? WOW! Looks like Rinna wasn't lying about the cocaine use at the dinner party

Haven't seen that butvthey are or were going at it on instagram according to Andy cohen.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Kallee said:

Note to Eileen - you're a SOAP actress and will NEVER be the caliber of a movie actress - NOT even close.

Being an Emmy award winning soap actress ranks much more higher than that of a washed up, high maintenance neurotic child actor, with addiction problems who goes from rehab to rehab, who makes headlines for getting arrested for shoplifting at Target.

• Love 13
6 minutes ago, escape said:

No one is asking you to be a fan.  But winning an Emmy is the highest honor anyone working on TV can have.   It comes from the industry.  That will be Eileen's career milestone -- not HW's.   She obviously is a good enough actress to be able to have a legit career for over 30 years.

I think different. An award of attrition or maybe after a 30 year career they felt had to give her one. We'll have to agree to disagree.

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Giselle said:

I think different. An award of attrition or maybe after a 30 year career they felt had to give her one. We'll have to agree to disagree.

No indication of that.  Even if that was that was the case, it means the industry respected her enough as an actress to recognize her long career.

• Love 6
15 minutes ago, escape said:

But winning an Emmy is the highest honor anyone working on TV can have.   It comes from the industry. 

My brother has won an Emmy, and but outside of his career,he's a complete ass, not unlike Eileen.  She's great at her work, but that doesn't make her a nice person, an understanding person, or an entertaining person.   Her unapologetic defense of Rinna is unbelievable.   Her greatest fear is that Erika won't like her.   If Erika said Rinna was off the rails, completely wrong in what she said and did, to Kim & Dorit, that she should not run her mouth, I'm convinced Eileen would fawn all over Erika in agreement. 

• Love 15
6 minutes ago, escape said:

Being an Emmy award winning soap actress ranks much more higher than that of a washed up, high maintenance neurotic child actor, with addiction problems who goes from rehab to rehab, who makes headlines for getting arrested for shoplifting at Target.

I'm NOT referring to Kim. I'm talking about REAL actresses in film, who have won Oscars, which Eileen isn't even close and couldn't cut it.

• Love 5
35 minutes ago, Kallee said:

I'm NOT referring to Kim. I'm talking about REAL actresses in film, who have won Oscars, which Eileen isn't even close and couldn't cut it.

There are actresses who have won Oscars - but have not been able to maintain a 30+ yr career as a Lead Actress.   And some eventually turn to TV.

Eileen is likely at a point in her career where she can pick and choose what she wants to do on Daytime - and that is very rare for an actress at her age. 

Edited by escape
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, HalbornScorpio said:

Well since you like to nitpick she didn't say she didn't have an extra pair to spare. She said "I don't have any" and it was later confirmed that she indeed didn't have any and wasn't wearing any! If you can't understand that then I can't help you. The bottom line is she was sitting with her legs open while out in public with no panties on and it's been confirmed. 

What's there for me to understand? You just said...what I said. Yeah, it was confirmed she wasn't wearing any. But she did not announce it like you claimed.

Now, the legs open, mmm...nope. Didn't happen. 

• Love 6

This board is not for Erika-bashing only. The amount of vitriol towards this woman is mind-boggling. Gee, I sure wonder why she has that wall up with people. 

Edited by chewycandy
  • Love 10
8 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

I am over 50 and I had no idea who she was. Never saw any of her stuff as a kid. My children certainly have zero idea who she is (or any of others on the show). 

I am 59, and had never heard of Kim Richards before this franchise. Ever. I looked at her IMDb and while I watched some of the TV shows she apparently guested on, she made no impression on me as I do not remember her. At all. I also never heard of Witch Mountain movies, let alone seen any. There are several actors who were child actors who made an impression on me as they were obviously very talented. But Kim who?

I can see now though why Kim hates Eileen so much. I was shocked to see that Kim is only 52. Eileen is 5 years old than Kim, and looks a decade younger. Mind you I am 7 years older than Kim but also look younger. Not that hard to do, as it turns out. 

• Love 6
10 hours ago, Dutchgirl said:

s. Eileen should be proud of her career, not dwell on something that was said 2 years ago and 99% of us didn't remember or hear. Just comes off as insecure.

At the reunion, Richards was contemptuously gobble-gobbling about "The soap twins! The soap twins!", so Davidson didn't bring it up out of nowhere.

I can't stand Eileen D, but god, Richards has some gall, acting like she was an A lister back in the day; she was a Disney property, not a major player. The A lister kids were Jodie Foster, who won 7 awards before the age of 21 including a BAFTA, and was nominated for an Oscar and Golden Globe for "Taxi Driver" (also the youngest to ever host SNL, at age 13 --  guess I missed Richards doing that gig as the "It" girl of the era!) Tatum O’Neal won a Golden Globe and an Oscar before she turned eleven,  and was paid 350 K for "The Bad News Bears", Valerie Bertinelli won a Golden Globe for "One Day at a Time" (Richards was never even nominated once, for any of her tv gigs, guest star or recurring).  Quinn Cummings was nominated for an Oscar at age 10 for "The Goodbye Girl", Brooke Shields at 12 in "Pretty Baby" received more press from that one damn movie than Richards received in her whole career, ditto for Linda Blair in the "The Exorcist", Sarah Jessica Parker starred in "Annie" on Broadway & co-starred in Square Pegs at 17. All versus Kim Richards,  who (during the same era and age span) was nominated for all of two awards -- neither as prestigious as a GG, Oscar or BAFTA -- and lost both.

So -- in short -- Kim Richards (unlike several actresses of her age and era) never appeared in any Oscar winning movies,  never worked with any A list directors, never won any prestigious awards, and has not left behind a body of work that gives her the artistic right to look down her formerly coked-up nose at any working actor in the business.  She'd be lucky to land a soap gig and sustain it for two months, never mind thirty plus years - but I guess she's just too busy working those sobriety steps (especially the ones about not being hostile, vicious and cruel) to take notice of how foolish she looks swanning around as if she had Foster's career to her credit, instead of her own.

Edited by film noire
  • Love 15
7 minutes ago, film noire said:

So -- in short -- Kim Richards (unlike several actresses of her age and era) never appeared in any Oscar winning movies,  never worked with any A list directors, never won any prestigious awards, and has not left behind a body of work that gives her the artistic right to look down her formerly coked-up nose at any working actor in the business.  She'd be lucky to land a soap gig and sustain it for two months, never mind thirty plus years. 

Yeah, Kim Richards was never a big star. She was more "that girl who was always in stuff." Disney movies, several random movies (Assault on Precinct 13), guest shots on shows, Hello Larry. She worked a lot. But "worked a lot" is different than being the child star of the moment that the press is into. I knew Kim and Kyle well because I was just in the right age pocket to notice Kim, especially, on everything, but she was never really a celebrity that I remember. Though I'm sure she associated with them because she was working a lot.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, chewycandy said:

Regardless, she must get attacked on the daily anyway on IG.

Anything is possible, there are some weird people trolling ALL the HWs across the entire franchise, not just Erika. Most of them just ignore and block, this nude photo is akin to what Rinna did. I have to wonder if Erika did it to one up Rinna because Andy made such a fuss about Rinna's nude post. LOL

1 hour ago, motorcitymom65 said:

I still don't understand what the difference is in the stories. What was odd to her was everyone getting up at the same time. I don't think she would have thought it odd had one, or two, or three random folks getting up at various times during the 2-3 hour dinner to go use the restroom. You don't think that the dude could have done that at some point? Or as I said before, come to dinner like that? Do we know that folks didn't come back to the table after doing their lines in the bathroom/bedroom/kitchen? There are all kinds of ways this is possible. I am not saying it is, but certainly it is possible.

Regarding them showing the film, I'm not sure how anyone can be so certain. How in the world can anyone know they would absolutely have shown it? Are we so sure that Bravo is interested in providing proof that Dorit and PK might have been doing illegal drugs in their home with their children in bed asleep? Besides, we know that they all did get up from the table because Dorit admitted as much, but Bravo didn't show us that. They could have if they wanted to, but they didn't. Seems to prove they don't show us everything. The most interesting part to me would have been seeing how that all came to be. But I can only speculate and imagine, because Bravo didn't want to show us that footage at the reunion.

ETA: We often hear of things that happen when the cameras are rolling that we never see. A couple of years ago on the NY show there was something that happened when many of them were out for drinks at a bar. They were filming, and apparently Sonja was wasted big time. I believe she was hitting on the boyfriend of one of Lu's friends (that strikingly beautiful African American woman that we use to see with her a lot that season). Everyone was talking about it on camera the next day and it was frustrating, because we didn't see any of it, even though they were filming. Tamara Tattles had suggested that there were too many other people in the footage in the bar that were drunk and made asses out of themselves, and that Sonja herself was just too damned drunk and inappropriate to even use the footage. So it happens. 

Agree to disagree. I refuse to take Rinna's word, we all know she lies to gain attention and or to hurt others.

1 hour ago, chewycandy said:

Sorry, no. 

Saying I don't have an extra pair to spare is different.

No, Erika said that she "didn't have any", not that she didn't have any extra but that she had none. LOL

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

No, Erika said that she "didn't have any", not that she didn't have any extra but that she had none. LOL

Yeah, I know :) Kind of the same, though. I don't have any...at all...none...to give Kyle. It's different from saying "hey, I'm not wearing any! Woo!" in front of the men.

Edited by chewycandy
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, chewycandy said:

Yeah, I know :) Kind of the same, though. I don't have any...at all...none...to give Kyle. It's different from saying "hey, I'm not wearing any! Woo!" in front of the men.

Yes and No, her message was still that she didn't have any on either. LOL

• Love 4
Just now, WireWrap said:

Yes and No, her message was still that she didn't have any on either. LOL

Yes, but others saying she's slutty for this? Legs open? She was talking to a friend, not putting on a show for the husbands. 

• Love 5
6 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

LVP did not bring anything to the table this season.  I applaud her charity acts, I do, but they are not good for tv.  Why is she the queen?  I am not asking for the DRAMA, but something.

LVP seemed very tired of it all this season.  

I was glad she said she would give someone else the crown, because it seems like she and, much moreso, Ken have slowed down and, with respect, aged, considerably in the past year.  Ken hasn't been on the show much, which is unusual, and when he has been on I thought he was sort of frail-looking.

I think the VDP-Todds have now gotten Max successfully launched and they are on to a new chapter, thinking about their legacy and LVP is now better suited to that "Housewife Emeritus" status she has on VPR.

• Love 4
9 hours ago, Jel said:

I think Kim is a little delusional and judgy about her acting career vs. Eileen's, and I think viewers are a little judgy about Kim's acting career. That's the career that most people mock I think.

Posters here have defended the soap opera as a start to a great film career, but even in that defense there's the underlying assumption that film career > soap career, since one is the entree into the other.  Rightly or wrongly, that's how most people see it.  

I am old enough to remember the days when there were only movies, and 3-5 TV channels.  Back then there was a definite idea that movies > TV shows > soaps.  Currently, with all of the cable channels/netflix/online/etc. the lines are blurred and actors have a lot more choices without being  pigeonholed into one genre.  I also think that in addition to their "art", of course most actors want fame as well.  That being said - Eileen has made it to the top of her game - there have been way too many soap actors to count, and in addition to her Emmy, she is one of the few who is known by more than the world of soap fans.  And Kim was once at the top of the heap of child/teen actors, and famous for good things.  So they both have achieved things that few aspiring actors will, and while I dislike them both, I'm on Team Not-Going-to-Mock-Their-Careers :)

8 hours ago, gingerella said:

Firstly, why the fuck do we still have to be subjected to Kim Richards being on this damn show? She was a heinous mess and this show does not do her life any favors other than line her bank account with more cash so she can live in her fantasy world where she is "a stah!"  Secondly, I do think the biggest issue LR has with her, and which I share, is that even now, KR has never taken any personal responsibility about what a fucking asshole she was/is.

I agree - but until Miss "I Have a Great Family and a Beautiful Life" can just decide that since she has a great family and a beautiful life, and Kim is a pathetic creature who can't take responsibility for her actions, she will let it go (and then do so!), I will continue to dislike her.  Constantly trying to raise the asshole stakes does not win her any points in my book!

• Love 6
22 minutes ago, ninjago said:

LVP seemed very tired of it all this season.  

I got the feeling that LvP was not happy at the way last season went.  She did the producers bidding in stirring stuff up more than anyone last season and she didn't seem at all happy at the edit she got.

I think that Dorit and PK were brought onto the show to placate LvP.  It allowed her to have a friend to have conflict with the people LvP was unhappy with the prior season while keeping her hands clean.  that's why LvP spent the season dispensing "British humor" and defending Dorit (and Eden once she turned on Rinna) and not much else.

I think LvP hates more than anyone that she hasn't maintained her nearly unanimous fan favorite status from season 1.

Edited by ParadoxLost
  • Love 3

Kim is a legend in her own mind.  She was a child star who never moved beyond it.  She then went on to make bad choice after bad choice.   She lives in the past, has squandered all her money, and has relied on the wealth of her sisters, and a sweet alimony deal  to maintain the fantasy.   I believe Kyle & Mauricio supported her financially because of her kids.  Once they were out of the picture things changed, and that's when we all witnessed Kim taking a huge nosedive.   For everyone in her family it was easier just to throw money at her because she wasn't ready to do anything productive with her life - feeling she was absolutely entitled to have them support her.  In her mind, they owed her.   Sober or drunk she is a nasty piece of work.  An entitled person with no regard for anyone else. 

That being said - Rinna, instead of throwing up her hands, knowing it wasn't her problem, refused to stop talking about her.  Think of how different things would have gone had Rinna actually, as she claimed, refused to engage in any type of discussion about Kim.  She hates Kim, which is fine, but Kim's name, situation, whatever should never have uttered Kim name.   Rinna came off, not as someone who cared, but someone who refused to listen to Kim & Kyle when they said just don't talk about me. 

I felt like the entire reunion was a Rinna Fest.   Let's point out what a jerk she was all season, but leave out all the encouragement she got from Eileen, the "lost footage", and make Rinna look like some "kooky" good hearted gal.    She's a big mouthed bitch who says she just can't help saying and doing what she says - that's just her.   I'm sick of her, her laugh, her butting in where she doesn't belong, and her never ending need to be the center of attention.

• Love 12
26 minutes ago, chewycandy said:

Yes, but others saying she's slutty for this? Legs open? She was talking to a friend, not putting on a show for the husbands. 

I haven't said this about her and others are entitled to their opinions, even if you/or I don't agree. As for her talking to a "friend", she was also there with a couple she had just met and did not know. No, she did not spread her legs or sit with her knees apart.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, notnowimbusy said:

I felt like the entire reunion was a Rinna Fest.   Let's point out what a jerk she was all season, but leave out all the encouragement she got from Eileen, the "lost footage", and make Rinna look like some "kooky" good hearted gal.    She's a big mouthed bitch who says she just can't help saying and doing what she says - that's just her.   I'm sick of her, her laugh, her butting in where she doesn't belong, and her never ending need to be the center of attention.

Thank you!  That's exactly how I feel!  

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Kallee said:

LOVE your reply. You TOTALLY get it. Ignore the Erica fans - clueless.

She has the wall up because that's what she does. She thinks she's BETTER than everyone else and plays the victim role. She's a TOTAL joke.

She's an immature fake. She doesn't have the love and respect of her dh imho or many women. Let her have the makeup people kiss her tush, they are overpaid enough to be her friends..

• Love 8
24 minutes ago, ParadoxLost said:

I got the feeling that LvP was not happy at the way last season went.  She did the producers bidding in stirring stuff up more than anyone last season and she didn't seem at all happy at the edit she got.

I think that Dorit and PK were brought onto the show to placate LvP.  It allowed her to have a friend to have conflict with the people LvP was unhappy with the prior season while keeping her hands clean.  that's why LvP spent the season dispensing "British humor" and defending Dorit (and Eden once she turned on Rinna) and not much else.

I think LvP hates more than anyone that she hasn't maintained her nearly unanimous fan favorite status from season 1.

She hasn't lost me. I love LVP, she has shown Fake EJ and Mrs Harry Hamlin what a marriage and hard work( plus causes and family look like) I'm fine with her and her English humour...

• Love 21
34 minutes ago, notnowimbusy said:

Kim is a legend in her own mind.  She was a child star who never moved beyond it.  She then went on to make bad choice after bad choice.   She lives in the past, has squandered all her money, and has relied on the wealth of her sisters, and a sweet alimony deal  to maintain the fantasy.   I believe Kyle & Mauricio supported her financially because of her kids.  Once they were out of the picture things changed, and that's when we all witnessed Kim taking a huge nosedive.   For everyone in her family it was easier just to throw money at her because she wasn't ready to do anything productive with her life - feeling she was absolutely entitled to have them support her.  In her mind, they owed her.   Sober or drunk she is a nasty piece of work.  An entitled person with no regard for anyone else. 

That being said - Rinna, instead of throwing up her hands, knowing it wasn't her problem, refused to stop talking about her.  Think of how different things would have gone had Rinna actually, as she claimed, refused to engage in any type of discussion about Kim.  She hates Kim, which is fine, but Kim's name, situation, whatever should never have uttered Kim name.   Rinna came off, not as someone who cared, but someone who refused to listen to Kim & Kyle when they said just don't talk about me. 

Rinna is not a nice person PERIOD! LOL

16 minutes ago, HalbornScorpio said:

I agree 100% with this. I am sick to death of this girl and everything about her. I wish they would get rid of her and her puppet Eileen. Rinna is one of those people who has no problem saying the rudest and meanest crap to someones face as long as it's the "truth" then she's not doing anything wrong. If someone does the same to her then watch her play the victim or cry on cue like she did when Kim gave her back her evil rabbit. Thank God for the FF button on the remote.

No, she doesn't tell the "truth" she spews "HER truth", which is also know by "her SPIN"! LOL

3 minutes ago, notnowimbusy said:

When Andy pointed out that Erika & Rinna were wearing the same shoes, they both laughed, then Erika gave a sideways "that's ok", like Andy bringing it up was some sort of insult to Erika.  When Rinna was showing her bag of pills, Erika said "mine is way more interesting".  Andy didn't bite, and didn't ask what was in hers.  Erika just seems to think the entire group is sooooooooooo beneath her, and she and her glam squad knows she's the best.   I'm sure after the reunion wrapped, her glam squad went on and on about how fierce she is, she's the best, etc.  And then Mikey talked her into her latest nude shot.   There is nothing personable about Erika.  She's an act, always in costume, always some character.  There is no real Erika.

One of the days, in the not so distant future, Rinna and Erika will battle because both demand the spotlight be on them at all times. Both have to be the center of attention, they are both "one uppers" and they will cut the others throat to get it. Hmmmmm, I wonder who's side Eileen will pick then, Rinna's or Erika's? LOL

• Love 15
2 hours ago, sistermagpie said:

Yeah, Kim Richards was never a big star. She was more "that girl who was always in stuff." Disney movies, several random movies (Assault on Precinct 13), guest shots on shows, Hello Larry. She worked a lot. But "worked a lot" is different than being the child star of the moment that the press is into. I knew Kim and Kyle well because I was just in the right age pocket to notice Kim, especially, on everything, but she was never really a celebrity that I remember. Though I'm sure she associated with them because she was working a lot.

I really only remember Kim from "Nanny and the Professor" (I loved that show), and on Little House on the Prairie as Laura Ingalls' neighbor friend who had one leg shorter than the other.  Pa Ingalls made a corrective shoe for her so she was able to run and play with the other girls.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

I still don't understand what the difference is in the stories. What was odd to her was everyone getting up at the same time. I don't think she would have thought it odd had one, or two, or three random folks getting up at various times during the 2-3 hour dinner to go use the restroom. You don't think that the dude could have done that at some point? Or as I said before, come to dinner like that? Do we know that folks didn't come back to the table after doing their lines in the bathroom/bedroom/kitchen? There are all kinds of ways this is possible. I am not saying it is, but certainly it is possible.

Regarding them showing the film, I'm not sure how anyone can be so certain. How in the world can anyone know they would absolutely have shown it? Are we so sure that Bravo is interested in providing proof that Dorit and PK might have been doing illegal drugs in their home with their children in bed asleep? Besides, we know that they all did get up from the table because Dorit admitted as much, but Bravo didn't show us that. They could have if they wanted to, but they didn't. Seems to prove they don't show us everything. The most interesting part to me would have been seeing how that all came to be. But I can only speculate and imagine, because Bravo didn't want to show us that footage at the reunion.

ETA: We often hear of things that happen when the cameras are rolling that we never see. A couple of years ago on the NY show there was something that happened when many of them were out for drinks at a bar. They were filming, and apparently Sonja was wasted big time. I believe she was hitting on the boyfriend of one of Lu's friends (that strikingly beautiful African American woman that we use to see with her a lot that season). Everyone was talking about it on camera the next day and it was frustrating, because we didn't see any of it, even though they were filming. Tamara Tattles had suggested that there were too many other people in the footage in the bar that were drunk and made asses out of themselves, and that Sonja herself was just too damned drunk and inappropriate to even use the footage. So it happens. 

3 hours ago, HalbornScorpio said:

Yeah I saw the clip and she was clearly telling them that she wasn't wearing any panties. PK confirmed this and it's the whole reason why Dorit bought her the pair of underwear in the first place. Rewatch seriously.

3 hours ago, chewycandy said:

Sorry, no. 

Saying I don't have an extra pair to spare is different.

3 hours ago, Kallee said:

You're RIGHT. She said she wasn't wearing any panties. CC is WRONG.

No, she didn't say she wasn't wearing any panties.  This has been discussed ad nauseum on PTV. Rinna asked her if she had a pair to spare because Kyle needed some. Ericka said no that she didn't have any.  She never said that she wasn't wearing panties. 

2 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I am 59, and had never heard of Kim Richards before this franchise. Ever. I looked at her IMDb and while I watched some of the TV shows she apparently guested on, she made no impression on me as I do not remember her. At all. I also never heard of Witch Mountain movies, let alone seen any. There are several actors who were child actors who made an impression on me as they were obviously very talented. But Kim who?

I can see now though why Kim hates Eileen so much. I was shocked to see that Kim is only 52. Eileen is 5 years old than Kim, and looks a decade younger. Mind you I am 7 years older than Kim but also look younger. Not that hard to do, as it turns out. 

Her problems with addiction show. She has not lived a healthy life and it is very visible. 

2 hours ago, Kallee said:

LOVE your reply. You TOTALLY get it. Ignore the Erica fans - clueless.

She has the wall up because that's what she does. She thinks she's BETTER than everyone else and plays the victim role. She's a TOTAL joke.

Or it could be that some people are able to look at the situation objectively.  I'm not a huge Ericka fan.  She has done things that I don't approve of or like. But there are aspects of her that I do like. People are rarely all good or all bad. You let your dislike of her color how you view every situation she is in. You stated in a different post that you fast forwarded through all the times they were on the screen. So how do you really know what is going on if you don't listen to both sides of it?  How are you able to form an opinion without evidence from both sides?

• Love 7
3 hours ago, notnowimbusy said:

My brother has won an Emmy, and but outside of his career,he's a complete ass, not unlike Eileen.  She's great at her work, but that doesn't make her a nice person, an understanding person, or an entertaining person.   Her unapologetic defense of Rinna is unbelievable.   Her greatest fear is that Erika won't like her.   If Erika said Rinna was off the rails, completely wrong in what she said and did, to Kim & Dorit, that she should not run her mouth, I'm convinced Eileen would fawn all over Erika in agreement. 

Which is crazy since Erika treats her like the newly divorced auntie who tagged along to da club lol. Cut-out dress and everything.

Erika literally snapped at Eileen to get away and not hug her when she was crying, then ripped her to shreds for no reason, farted an apology and eileen keeps wondering where the "cold" accusations stem from, like its a LVP conspiracy. She's stupid *vicki voice*

Edited by Inspectabecky
  • Love 16
8 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I really only remember Kim from "Nanny and the Professor" (I loved that show), and on Little House on the Prairie as Laura Ingalls' neighbor friend who had one leg shorter than the other.  Pa Ingalls made a corrective shoe for her so she was able to run and play with the other girls.

Actually, Kim was on LHOTP once, it was Kyle that was a regular on that show.

• Love 2

If what Rinna is saying in her tweet is true, then she has changed her story. She claimed everyone got up from the table, leaving her alone (which we know from the footage is a lie) and went into the house to do drugs. NOW she is claiming the person sitting next to her had white stuff around their nose, all while the cameras, sound crew, lighting crew and producers were milling around, not to mention the catering crew. LOL REALLY? Right!!!!!!!!!! Rinna makes it up as she goes.

The 2 stories aren't that inconsistent...also, the 2 people sitting next to her were Elliot and Dorit...

4 hours ago, chewycandy said:

She did none of the above. Lisa said Kyle needed underwear, and Erika said, "I don't have any." When is it going to sink in that Erika NEVER announced she was going commando. LVP and others drew the conclusion. Rewatch, seriously. I did.

Seriously.

If EJ can go nude like that, she was never upset with panty gate.

The two aren't necessarily mutually exclusive.

The bottom line is she was sitting with her legs open while out in public with no panties on and it's been confirmed. 

Her legs weren't open, from what we saw in the videos. Her knees were closed and she had a napkin on as well as much as she could.

I am 59, and had never heard of Kim Richards before this franchise.

I did! As Paris Hilton's aunt.

It's different from saying "hey, I'm not wearing any! Woo!" in front of the men.

Yeah, that isn't what she said. She just said she didn't have any.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

The 2 stories aren't that inconsistent...also, the 2 people sitting next to her were Elliot and Dorit...

Actually, Rinna claims the person (a guy) with the "coke around his nose" was sitting across from her, not next to her. He would have been sitting next to PK.

• Love 3

Actually, Rinna claims the person (a guy) with the "coke around his nose" was sitting across from her, not next to her. He would have been sitting next to PK.

The person sitting across from Rinna was PK. Good old Snorty McSnortalot!

• Love 5
4 hours ago, escape said:

There are actresses who have won Oscars - but have not been able to maintain a 30+ yr career as a Lead Actress.   And some eventually turn to TV.

Eileen is likely at a point in her career where she can pick and choose what she wants to do on Daytime - and that is very rare for an actress at her age. 

Please. Lead actress? She is part of an ensemble cast. One of several main characters. She isn't out having to audition for roles that would flex her acting chops and be a challenge.  She's been in her nice little niche doing the same character for decades. So has the actor playing Big Bird. 

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 14
15 hours ago, Martinigirl said:

Poor Kim. She's better known as a Target shoplifter, "escaping" from rehab and years of addiction than staring with Robert Downey Jr and James Spader.  

Yes, she is now but there was also a time when she was a popular child actor with several Disney movies and a series under her belt amongst other credits. As a child it seems she worked fairly steadily for 20 years. 

• Love 6
14 hours ago, hecate2909 said:

I could be wrong, but I think this has been taken out of context.

Kim called Eileen out for being overly dramatic like on a soap and pointed out that this is real life not scripted, that was like 2 years ago and now Eileen like the over rehearsed, scripted, cue driven, team player she is brings it back up to try and make Kim look bad for basically telling the truth about Eileen and Rinna's chorus line alliance!

(shrugs)

Exactly.

The bitch never gets over anything does she. She goes on about it like it's going to be a story line for the next 10 years.

Go back to the laundromat.

• Love 12

You know at the end when Andy asked who needs a little more Ericka Jayne?  I thought, Ericka does!

By which I mean that she honestly seems to be the most uptight/stick up her bum of all of them.  Aside from her two little breakdowns, she always seems overly controlled. 

I'm not really Team Anyone on this show.  Ericka is definitely an enigma.  And I can see why of all of them, Dorit would have jumped to the assumption that Ericka could take a joke like the panties.  Because she only knew her a little bit.  After all, she doesn't give a fuck, she wears a c&$@ty necklace, she lives her ErickaJayne life.  But, in fact, she is the least likely of any of them to take a joke at her expense.

As for Eileen, I like her and I think she's the classiest of the bunch, which is why it disappoints even more that she's started doing that buh bye crap.  Especially while calling someone else rude.  

Overall, I didn't mind this season.  It was a bit of a palate cleanser after all the boring Lyme disease stuff last season.

• Love 10
16 hours ago, dosodog said:

Passions.

Tabitha and Timmy and Martimmys.

That was a soap opera.

Yes, Juliet Mills, starred as Tabitha on the most wonky soap out there.  Juliet Mills of Nanny and the Professor  (sister of Hayley Mills) was co-star to none other than Kim Richards.  Maybe that's what startled Kim about soaps, who knows...

• Love 5

If it was a cocaine party Dorit was having, maybe she invited Lisa to feel her out. In my guess, Lisa would be the likeliest one to do cocaine sometimes. 

Now, don't get me wrong, I don't think Dorit was running a drug den. I think she had a nice party and they might have had some coke and floated it around the way some people might a joint. 

Edited by mothmonsterman
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, chewycandy said:

She did none of the above. Lisa said Kyle needed underwear, and Erika said, "I don't have any." When is it going to sink in that Erika NEVER announced she was going commando.

What part of "I don't have any" isn't an announcement you aren't wearing any?  It was her response to LVP's joke, she didn't have to say a damn word.  But she did Blanche, she did!

Edited by noveltylibrary65
correction to quote
  • Love 7

What part of "I don't have any" isn't an announcement you aren't wearing any?

All of it?

Now, don't get me wrong, I don't think Dorit was running a drug den.

Managing Boy George ain't paying for that Bentley or for (renting) that house...

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 6