Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E12: These Boots Were Made for Stalking

Emily butts heads with Addison, who may be connected to a familiar foe; Spencer confronts her mother about keeping family secrets; Aria confides in Holden about her relationship with Ezra, while Spencer turns to Detective Furey for help.

I feel it's so so wrong that I guffawed when I saw Jenna leading her squad of the blind at the coffeeshop in the promo EB posted.

Addison is already incredible, one scene with her and I already hate her.

• Love 2

Yeah, Addison can die in a fire and I haven't even seen the  episode.  She's obviously going to try to blackmail / scheme her way back onto the swim team or some crap.  Given how much the PLLs have endured, I hope Emily just laughs in her face.  "Amateur.  I spent a month locked in a dollhouse being psychologically tortured, do you think I give a shit about anything you say or do?"

• Love 3

Yeah Addison sucks and I'm really not looking forward to seeing Emily and Alison battling some random teenager. I'm assuming this Addison brat is going to try to blackmail Emily because she's filming Alison talking about being pregnant, which is obviously not cool, but it still seems kind of pathetic to me when adults (and school faculty members in this case) get into drama with kids. I always side-eyed the liars' parents for how they responded to Alison's teenage antics back in the day, because if you're the adult in the situation then act like it and deal with the situation head-on instead of letting some troublemaking kid bait you into their games. 

• Love 4

Wow, I could not care less than I do about Spencer's adoption drama. Is it me or is Peter Hastings not home yet because definitely he's impregnating crazy rich ladies up and down the coast?

• Love 7
3 hours ago, SadieT said:

Yeah Addison sucks and I'm really not looking forward to seeing Emily and Alison battling some random teenager. I'm assuming this Addison brat is going to try to blackmail Emily because she's filming Alison talking about being pregnant, which is obviously not cool, but it still seems kind of pathetic to me when adults (and school faculty members in this case) get into drama with kids. I always side-eyed the liars' parents for how they responded to Alison's teenage antics back in the day, because if you're the adult in the situation then act like it and deal with the situation head-on instead of letting some troublemaking kid bait you into their games. 

I'm also not going to be happy when they inevitably beat us down with "Addison is SO MUCH WORSE THAN ALI" and that's part of Ali's full redemption. 

• Love 2

I really hope that Emily's response to Addison's inevitable blackmail/Mean Girls attempt is something along the lines of, "Bitch, PLEASE. You are so basic that you aren't fit to lick the hem of Mona's old hoodies. I stabbed my ex-girlfriend's stalker and killed him. I buried my other ex-girlfriend's husband in the woods. You ain't shit."

• Love 10
On 4/22/2017 at 6:44 AM, ElectricBoogaloo said:

I really hope that Emily's response to Addison's inevitable blackmail/Mean Girls attempt is something along the lines of, "Bitch, PLEASE. You are so basic that you aren't fit to lick the hem of Mona's old hoodies. I stabbed my ex-girlfriend's stalker and killed him. I buried my other ex-girlfriend's husband in the woods. You ain't shit."

As long as she follows that up with dragging her into Ali's office and saying something like, "And this girl, this bitch, is someone you don't want to mess with. This one BLINDED another girl and blackmailed her into leaving town in between sleeping with several older guys* and drugging her friends. She pushed a guy off of a belltower once. She lived through the LONGEST NIGHT EVER in a yellow top which ended in her being buried alive. You don't want to be messing with us, amateur." 

(*Ok, I KNOW that each older guy said that they never slept with Ali, so that's canon, but it makes no sense for them not to have. Marlene King just didn't want to commit to that aspect. I mean, if Ian/Ali weren't sleeping together, then Ian's actions make no sense. Also, the Ezra thing. And Wilden. And whatever other older guy she was sleeping with. So my canon is that she slept with all of them. Ok, back on topic).

So yeah, not impressed with Addison in the slightest. 

• Love 6

Addison is definitely AD though.  This week. Which will probably be less stupid than the real A reveal. Unless the real AD is Peter Hastings, which I'm all in on. 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, ottoDbusdriver said:

Addison will probably turn out to be yet another secret Hastings or DiLaurentis or Drake.

Embrace the healing power of "and".

1 hour ago, SadieT said:

If Wilden is Beach Hottie like some people think, then it is canon Alison slept with him because didn't she think she was pregnant that summer?

Depends.  CeCe told that flashback (where  Ali told her she might be pregnant) so a)  unreliable narrator and b) might have been a lie on Ali's part.  She was desperate for money that summer (blackmailing Byron, selling her face to that weird mask maker, etc.)  She  might have told CeCe  "I need $ for an abortion" when she really just wanted the cash for other reasons.

• Love 4

I hope that's the last we'll see of Addison.  Thank goodness for Paige, and apparently A.D. who seems to have saved Emily.

I thought Aria was either going to lose the ring or accidentally bake it into one of the  stuffed mushrooms.  I guess not.  I really liked Holden in this episode until he started shilling for Ezra.  "He's probably more torn up inside than you are".  Fuck that, Ezra is a self-absorbed weasel.  He probably is torn up inside, but he's only thinking about how this situation effects HIM.  He couldn't give a shit that he's hurting Aria.  Now he's got an apartment in NYC near Nichole's therapy place? 

Jenna should be in jail.  I don't care what sob story she told, she recklessly pointed a gun at them repeatedly.

Don't care about Hanna's dress situation.  Though that was nicely shot when she was locked in that cage and having PTSD flashbacks.

Spencer needs to piss off with her bad attitude towards Veronica.  And as far as selling the house, can you imagine the listing?  "4 bedrooms, 3 1/2 bath, detached guest house with full amenities, occasional neighbor's corpse in a shallow grave in the back yard."

• Love 8

Aria's line about the knife being bigger than her was the best!

Other than that, not sure what purpose this episode served. With so few episodes left we need to be getting answers. We need to get closer to finding out who AD is. This episode just felt like filler. 

• Love 5

So...anyone else waiting for Addison to come back in a couple of episodes as Mary Drake's child or something? Just me? Ok. Either way, I can't imagine that Marlene King would only cast a one time guest star here. She'll probably be some vital person for the endgame. Whether she's a victim or an accomplice, I'm mildly annoyed that they have to bring in a new girl for the last eight episodes.

Spencer's attitude toward Veronica is only on its second episode and I'm already hating her for it. Yeah, my patience with Spencer and my sympathy for her finding out life changing news is pretty much dried up with her attitude toward her mother. No, Spencer, this doesn't mean that Veronica is suddenly not your mother. Grow up and deal with it like an adult. It's just making me feel sorry for Veronica, the one who lied in the first place. She doesn't deserve this treatment from her own daughter. Also, Spencer, either you're going to bone Detective Furey or he's going to try to kill you. Either way, figure your shit out!!

We're supposed to feel bad for Ali, right? I think that's the endgame with her here. Eh, I prefer bitchy, evil Ali. Also, you two dumbasses need to not discuss secret things in a place where anyone can eavesdrop. Paige was a pro with dealing with the situation this episode.

Aria and Ezra's communication problems are boring. We get it, show. These two are going to get married, despite Ezra being a complete asshole and Aria totally drifting her eyes toward Holden here. She'll probably be rewarded for not cheating, and he'll be rewarded for...something with their super big wedding, which will probably be the series finale, during or after the Big Showdown. Also, is Holden going to randomly turn out to be evil, or is he here solely to be a buffer for Ezzzzzzria? I honestly can't decide which is worse. 

Jenna definitely needs to be arrested by the end of this series for all the crap she's pulled. I love the actress, but Jenna's done too much. Actually, they all have but since Jenna's an antagonist, she might as well get arrested. Hey, it's better than dead like every other antagonist on this show (who's not Mona)!

I wasn't into the Hanna storyline all that much, but I did kind of like that they acknowledged her PTSD in the cage. 

At this point, I'm game (pun totally intended) for the Liars to have this final showdown...only to find out that A.D is pretty much everyone they know. Throw in every possible person, ending with Ezra as the Main A.D, and I'd pretty much be happy. They might as well go out with a ridiculous bang. I mean, once they rewrote the Non-Mona A story so it's transgender Cece, they really threw off the gloves for anything to make sense on this show. 

• Love 2

Emily's rant to Addison in the locker room was something she should have been directed to Alison. Addison is a mini-version of Allison and it's funny that Emily hates and attacks Addison so much but is such the apologetic enabler of Allison when Paige warns her daily.

• Love 9
20 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

So...anyone else waiting for Addison to come back in a couple of episodes as Mary Drake's child or something?

Nah, she'll be another Peter Hastings' daughter.

• Love 2

We really needed to name the high school, bitchy Alison clone "Addison"?  What an insult to our intelligence, as viewers!  Why didn't they just cast a blonde, wearing a yellow frilly top?  *eye roll *

• Love 7

Honestly i still Feel Aria to blame for most of her problems with Ezra cause i feel Ezra would never had proposed if he had knew about that phone call before hand since the phone call from Nicole came in before the proposal

These girls...I swear...they never listen and are just so stupid. 

"Stay in the car, Hanna."

"Let me handle Addison, Emily"

Smh. And you can just stfu, Spencer. I'm over her and her attitude.

I kept expecting Aria's ring to go missing so I'm glad that we didn't have to suffer that. 

I cant believe that, with all of the crap Jenna has pulled or been involved in, they couldn't find SOMETHING to lock her up for. Yet, the police are ready to lock up a Liar if they so much as sneeze. And I'm still not quite sure what to make of Jenna and her new squad. Bitch sure can find a minion. 

Edited by Dream Boy
  • Love 5

Same here with Aria and her ring!  When she slipped it back on, I was shocked it was still there, though I was still thinking "Maybe A.D. found some way to swap it out with evidence of some murder that I forgot about 5 seasons ago!"  Smh... this fucking show.

• Love 1

I cannot believe now the threat in this episode to Emily was a 17 year old. That's ridiculous. I'm sorry but it is. 

All of these girls are beyond Stupid at this point.  

Also Spencer get off your high horse sweetheart, so your parents never told you a REALLY complicated about your birth situation, you still have a damn good mother. God. Seriously, Bangs Spencer is such a pod person I can't even.

The only people making sense were Mona(love her forever), Paige, and Holden. I fully expect all of them to be evil later on before the show ends. Also Toby is making sense because he wasn't around for this bs tonight and i only wish for him to stay far away forever.

• Love 9

Why are they introducing this whole Addison plot when this is the end of the series?

The “Hanna as a fashion designer” plot is not interesting at all, & why is Mona acting as her pimp? And of course, Hanna goes into a dark place by herself & gets locked in. At least this show is consistent.

So Aria’s only plot is whether or not she’s going to marry Ezra? And Spencer's is "where is my mommy?" And Ali's is "am I going to be a mommy?" This is an extremely boring season.

• Love 7

Such an underwhelming episode.

Emily’s turn at Jumanji: Rosewood Edition was just as anti-climatic as Spencer's. Where is this super deadly high stakes game the liars are supposed to be playing? So far Spencer had to enjoy a friendly visit with Toby in the hospital and Emily had to stop some vindictive little brat from destroying her reputation. 

I didn't find Hanna's dress dilemma all that interesting but whatever brings us Mona is fine by me. 

Poor Hanna getting locked in that cage. I hate seeing the girls struggle with flashbacks and PTSD but I appreciate when the show remembers that all of them have been through some pretty dark traumatic stuff. 

Even when Ezra's not in an episode, he's still ruining all of Aria's scenes. He's like a dark cloud that hangs over her as she wonders around her own little Ezria themed world. Wish they would stop teasing us with these shots of Aria staring forlornly at her engagement ring... we all know there's no way in hell she's not marrying that creep. 

Spencer needs to save the attitude for her man-whore of a father and leave her poor mother alone. 

The cops had nothing to charge Jenna with? Menacing 5 people with a gun isn't a crime in Rosewood, I guess. 

2 hours ago, Artsda said:

Emily's rant to Addison in the locker room was something she should have been directed to Alison. Addison is a mini-version of Allison and it's funny that Emily hates and attacks Addison so much but is such the apologetic enabler of Allison when Paige warns her daily.

I think that was kind of the point. Emily hates bullies, which is who Alison used to be and who Addison is now. Alison has supposedly changed (I know some people don't believe that but Emily does) but Addison hasn't been buried alive by her own mother or repeatedly stalked and almost murdered by various local psychopaths, so she hasn't had that personal growth yet and Emily has no time for her shit. 

Edited by SadieT
  • Love 5

Hey, girls. If you just figured out that the game can see/hear you well enough to show an incriminating video when Hanna pulls out a knife and threatens to see what else is inside, maybe you shouldn't be loudly discussing/admitting things in front of it like "WE KILLED FAKE ROLLINS!" The last thing you need to do is give AD more opportunities to make recordings of you talking about the many crimes you have committed.

Maybe I don't understand the position of athletic supervisor, but why the hell is Paige questioning Emily THE SWIM COACH about why Emily put some girl fourth in the line up? Quit micromanaging, Paige! Ha and hilarious that when Addison went to Paige, Paige said, "Have a seat" in the locker room because apparently she doesn't have an office.

Although I don't like Addison (and she's a terrible actress which doesn't help things), I had to laugh that finally SOMEONE overheard one of the PLLs conversations. It has been driving me crazy for SEVEN SEASONS that they talk about all of this crazy shit in public and then wonder how their secrets get out. And OF COURSE Addison's last name starts with a D. How convenient. I need to know which brand of waterproof eyeliner she uses though. It wasn't smudged at all after swim practice! But that's my only interest in the entire Addison storyline. I am totally bored with everything that has to do with her and her amateurish attempts at blackmailing Emily.

I had to laugh whenever Emily talked about what a mean little bully Addison is and how she was lashing out because an adult dared to discipline her. Gee, does that sound familiar to you, Em? Hopefully she will begin to realize that her hatred of Addison means that she can never fully forgive Alison enough to be in a relationship with her. Wishful thinking, I know.

Emily's hypocrisy annoyed me this week. At the beginning of the episode, she was (rightfully) criticizing Spencer for starting to play the game without discussing it with the rest of them beforehand. She was SO adamant that they couldn't allow themselves to be sucked back into this AD crap. Then one false accusation later and she's like, "ALI, GIVE ME THE KEY TO SPENCER'S BARN SO I CAN GO PLAY THIS GODDAMN GAME!"

It's hard for me to feel bad for Peter Hastings, despite Veronica saying that he's hurting too. Oh, it's so painful FOR YOU that your daughter just found out her biological mother is actually her mom's twin sister after you kept it a secret for 25 years. Boo hoo, Peter. Despite that, Spencer needs to stop with her pissy attitude towards Veronica. Fine, she didn't carry you in her womb, but she loved you and raised the same as if she had. That's what makes her your mother. She never treated you differently than Melissa or resented you for her husband's fuck up.

At the end of 6A, I thought Toby leaving town was the beginning of the exodus, but now he's (temporarily) back so that means the Hastings selling their house is the first real sign of people we know leaving Rosewood for good. Good luck selling that house. The real estate listing will probably say, "Unknown number of dead bodies buried on property."

Normally I would say Holden sucks for having to go to the store to get more tomatoes while he's in the middle of making someone's rehearsal dinner, but then I remembered that he said the bride changed it from 20 people to 40 people at the last minute. Still kind of a lame excuse to get him out of the kitchen so that Spencer could come over to talk to Aria in private. And of course he's still the kind of ninja who can do things like silently follow Aria all the way to New York and then stop her from going to see Nicole. I was cracking up when he asked if anyone else had ever said "I love you" to her. I get that she's upset about what's happening with Ezra and Nicole right now, but the way she's been acting DOES scream "insecure 15 year old about to marry her first boyfriend." Just be a fucking adult and talk to Ezra about how you feel about Nicole and the wedding and everything instead of obsessing about it with everyone else.

Oh, gawd. Alison's floral print blazers are back. I thought we were doing so well this season.

Hanna, I love you, but have you learned nothing after SEVEN years? Never get into a cage (or a pottery kiln)! That's a guarantee that you'll get locked in! Poor girl still has PTSD. How much do you want to bet that the crowbar Caleb used to open the cage will end up being a murder weapon with his fingerprints all over it in the next eight episodes?

The best part about Hanna's storyline this week was Mona (as usual). I wish I cared more about the white swan/black swan dresses but I just don't. I had to roll my eyes when Mona showed Hanna that fug bejeweled clutch with the gigantic tacky rhinestones and said, "Don't you want to lick it?" No, Mona, I want to put it back on the Wet Seal sale rack.

4 hours ago, WhosThatGirl said:

I cannot believe now the threat in this episode to Emily was a 17 year old. That's ridiculous. I'm sorry but it is.

Even worse, Addison is a sophomore so she's probably 15-16!

4 hours ago, SadieT said:

Spencer needs to save the attitude for her man-whore of a father and leave her poor mother alone.

I KNOW! Veronica was not the one fucking every woman in or near Rosewood, yet she's the one getting all of Spencer's anger because she had the balls to actually come home when her daughter was shot. Meanwhile Peter is hiding in some hotel (oh, sorry, he had "passport issues") avoiding the wrath of Spencer because of a lack of proximity.

• Love 6

So...were we supposed to be on Emily's side when she got in the face of that sixteen year old and screamed at her that she deserved to be smacked? Because that was totally inappropriate and disgusting. Addison may be a terrible little snot, but Emily. Is. A. School. Professional. and considering she's nowhere near making tenure, if anyone besides Paige saw that she'd be out on her ass.

God bless Paige for actually handling the situation like an adult.

• Love 9

I'm sorta torn on Spencer's situation. On one hand, the teenage angst towards Veronica is kinda cold, but on the other hand I remember the earlier seasons of life in the Hastings family where the pressure to excel academically and live up to her"perfect" (*sticks finger in mouth & gags over equating that word w/Melissa*) big sister led Spenc to steal term papers and take speed all while practically raising herself because Peter and Veronica were either workaholics or jet setters not even in the country. So I dunno know, crazy momma Drake might be looking more appealing than we all think. At this point and after all she's been through, I get that Spencer feels more at home with twisted and disturbed than playing the put together senator's daughter. 

What I"m not torn on is how badly Hannah needs therapy more than she needs a fashion business or a icky love story with a guy who double dips between friends, or how immature Emily and Allison behave.  I'd suggest that perhaps Em and Allie are not ready to be teen mentors/educators but then I remember this is Rosewood and this school used to employ Ezra Fitz so there's that. 

Edited by Peanut6711
  • Love 4

Someone tried to pull a Children's Hour on Emily.  I think that was the highlight for me.  The fact that Emily got blackmailed by a miniAlison.  Watching Paige handle things like an adult while Emily had a breakdown.,,, because handling things like adults is not how the Liars do things.

Any yes how many secrets family pacts and bitter ironies are their in the Hastings family? In general though Spencer is a good idea for almost every to get out of Rosewood.   

• Love 1
1 hour ago, marinaalexis said:

So...were we supposed to be on Emily's side when she got in the face of that sixteen year old and screamed at her that she deserved to be smacked? Because that was totally inappropriate and disgusting.

Who knows, but I sure was. I mean, sure, Emily was acting like an idiot all episode, but that little witch (Addison) deserved that and more.

3 hours ago, joelene said:

Who knows, but I sure was. I mean, sure, Emily was acting like an idiot all episode, but that little witch (Addison) deserved that and more.

Um...as someone who is studying to become a teacher...no. Just no. A grown-ass adult in a professional and authoritative position is NEVER to treat a student like that, EVER. Give her detention, send her to the principal, sure. But to get in her face and yell, especially alluding to the desire for physical harm to come to her, is abhorrent. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, joelene said:

Now, if only Emily could do the same with Alison, who also deserves that and more. Yes, I understand that Alison's been through a lot as a teenager, more than most should. It still doesn't mean that Emily should be making excuses for Alison's behaviour either. She also doesn't know Addison and what she's been through. Why is she assuming that Addison's just being Ali 2.0 for the hell of it? I don't think Addison deserves that level of punishment from someone who is years older than her. Personally, I still find Ali worse. Unless Addison starts emotionally manipulating people, bullying others, and physically hurting her enemies, then she can never be as bad as Alison. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, marinaalexis said:

So...were we supposed to be on Emily's side when she got in the face of that sixteen year old and screamed at her that she deserved to be smacked? Because that was totally inappropriate and disgusting. Addison may be a terrible little snot, but Emily. Is. A. School. Professional. and considering she's nowhere near making tenure, if anyone besides Paige saw that she'd be out on her ass.

God bless Paige for actually handling the situation like an adult.

I think we were meant to side with Paige. I feel like Emily looking in the mirror after Paige and Addison went away was supposed to be a "what have I become?" moment. 

Then again, I also live in hope that this season is when Aria finally says goodbye to Ezra, so I may be in denial. If Ezra is AD, I will forgive this show for a lot. 

• Love 4

The only thing this episode did  for me was highlight that aging the liars into adulthood was a mistake. They just act so stunted. Is that the point? Emily acted incredibly inappropriate to a child, who yes was being a brat but Emily is the adult, Aria was going to see Nicole under the guise of bringing salt water taffy, Hannah is running into dark rooms still, and Spencer is just being a brat. And Ali is still Ali. She hasn't changed from being 16, she is still poor Alison. Because Ali always has an excuse for her behavior. 

Edited by WhosThatGirl
  • Love 11
49 minutes ago, WhosThatGirl said:

The only thing this episode did  for me was highlight that aging the liars into adulthood was a mistake. They just act so stunted. Is that the point? Emily acted incredibly inappropriate to a child, who yes was being a brat but Emily is the adult, Aria was going to see Nicole under the guise of bringing salt water taffy, Hannah is running into dark rooms still, and Spencer is just being a brat. And Ali is still Ali. She hasn't changed from being 16, she is still poor Alison. Because Ali always has an excuse for her behavior. 

I think it's on purpose.  It shows that they really haven't grown up at all or any maturing they did those 5 years away from Rosewood was instantly gone when they are being manipulated by A.D.  I sometimes have to remind myself that they are supposed to be 23, not 18.

Mona and Paige seem to be the only ones who've matured yet they are more on the periphery.

Edited by apgold1
  • Love 2

They have two pieces of the puzzle, and Spencer has identified them as a map.  How hard would it be to get a Google, excuse me,  Xter Map and line it up with the pieces so they can fill in the rest of the picture now?  Sure, A.D. probably has something specific marked on one piece indicating where they should go, but if they had the map NOW, they could start identifying any creepy abandoned doll hospitals, icecream factories, death-rictus mask makers, etc. that are within the plotted area and set up some cameras.

Being Rosewood, that should only mean 20-30 buildings they'd have to monitor.

Edited by mac123x
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, mac123x said:

How hard would it be to get a Google, excuse me,  Xter Map and line it up with the pieces so they can fill in the rest of the picture now?

Mapsite Page. You know, the cousin of the ever-famous Website Page.

• Love 2

i know a lot don't like the Ezra + Aria relationship but it seems Holden lines worked well i had a hard time caring about the plot in this episode or was it just me

might be why i had decided to watch Flash at 8p.m. then turn it over to PLL on the DVR

Edited by Froippi

The Addison storyline was so stupid even by the extremely low standards of this show. First of all, we all know sexual harassment of teenagers is so not a crime in Rosewood. Second of all, Emily having the hots for Alison isn't proof of her being a sexual predator, Addison. Hitting on your students is illegal (well, not so much in Rosewood), a relationship with another teacher is not. Thirdly, as Paige said, Emily has been a coach for like two minutes and Addison was all "Coach Fields has tried to molest us so many times". Bitch, please. Fourth, Addison is the one who needs a legitimate excuse to miss practice, the burden on proof isn't on Emily to prove that her idiot student wasn't actually sick. Last but certainly not least, Emily of all people getting in someone's face about bullying is so hypocritical considering how she still refuses to see how terrible of a bully Alison used to be.

Hanna was on her own fashion show today with a brief interruption of "Let me wander around in a dark building and allow myself to get locked up in the stupidest of fashions episode 45". Spencer keeps whining about Mary. We learn for the 45896th time that Aria and Ezra have a horrible and horribly boring relationship - thanks, writers, I honestly hadn't noticed.

Jenna's explanation to the cops made me laugh out loud. "Yes, officer, the dead guy forced me to do everything and 5 witnesses mean shit. And I carry a gun for protection, despite being blind, is there anything odd about that?".

Paige is cool and mostly acts like an adult, can she be the main character, please? Alison wasn't bad either, the problem is she behaves like a completely different person depending on the episode and (presumably) on the writer.

I think that was kind of the point. Emily hates bullies, which is who Alison used to be and who Addison is now. Alison has supposedly changed (I know some people don't believe that but Emily does) but Addison hasn't been buried alive by her own mother or repeatedly stalked and almost murdered by various local psychopaths, so she hasn't had that personal growth yet and Emily has no time for her shit. 

That was probably the writers' intention but Emily defended Alison so many times long before Alison changed (assuming she ever really did) and still doesn't seem to quite get it why Paige and Alison's other victims used to dislike her so much (even though she herself was one of Alison's biggest victims), so the notion that she is so sensitive about bullying rings hollow. And if Emily has no time for Addison's pathetic schemes, she should have acted like an adult - like Paige did. Plus, as mentioned above, how does Emily know Addison hasn't had traumatic experiences that have messed her up?

Edited by Jack Shaftoe
  • Love 7

Emily wrote that email Addison was accused of, right? Or someone else did. A? Paige? I don't feel that was settled in any way.

I have no clue what is going on most of the time. I don't rewatch episodes and had no idea what Jenna was talking about or, well, most of them any of the time. I'm just going with it. I'm not exactly hate watching, but I'll be glad when this is over. I have no faith the writers have any clue what they're doing. I'm sure they've been working toward something the last few seasons, but not the first few and the whole thing is going to end with a giant "huhhhhh??" as they try to somehow piece it together and pretend it's cohesive.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, marinaalexis said:

Um...as someone who is studying to become a teacher...no. Just no. A grown-ass adult in a professional and authoritative position is NEVER to treat a student like that, EVER. Give her detention, send her to the principal, sure. But to get in her face and yell, especially alluding to the desire for physical harm to come to her, is abhorrent. 

I totally get what you're saying, and it's completely correct; however, I AM a teacher, and on the list of repulsive behaviors from professional educators on this show, this didn't even rank for me. Yeah, I'm looking at you, Ezra, long-lost Mr. Montgomery...all of Rosewood, really...;)

• Love 2
8 hours ago, marinaalexis said:

A grown as adult in a professional and authoritative position is NEVER to fuck his students either, but we've had seven seasons of Ezria = twu wuv so I don't think this show takes professionalism (in any field) seriously!

• Love 2