Type keyword(s) to search

Zach and Tori

• Start Topic

(edited)
9 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

Again, are you asking me? 

Asking the general audience if thats not clear. 

Really just stating my own opinion on it. If she wants dwarf children, she's deemed wrong, if she wants average height children she's deemed wrong. Not sure what decision I'd make in her place but then, I don't like children at all and never wanted any. 

Edited by EllaWycliffe
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
On 7/25/2021 at 7:37 AM, stoppro said:

anything to stay on tv  kids health be damned. fuck those two

I don't believe they want to have another child to "stay on tv."

They already have two dwarf children.  When Little People Big World started there was one dwarf child, Zack.

There were enough story lines with one dwarf child so I'm sure there will be enough with two.

I don't believe they think that the possibility of having a dwarf child is a reason not to have another child.   I mean, I don't think either Amy or Matt wish they had never been born nor wish they would not have had any children since the possibility of having a dwarf was there.  They ended up with 4 children they love:  Jeremy, Zack, Molly, and Jacob, as well as grandchildren they obviously love.

• Love 5
(edited)

Video of Jackson and Lilah at the zoo on "Authentic Amy Roloff's Little Kitchen" Facebook page.  Must be time for another make-a-baby date?  Shop's open!

Edited by all4mom2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
(edited)
3 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

Tori girl calm down 

No one doubts your love 🙄🤣

Tori always goes on and on simply gushing about Zach and how much she loves him and then Zach usually says something short and simple in 5 words or less 😂

the funny thing is Zach’s always sound sincere while Tori’s sound over the top and kind of ridiculous like she’s trying to convince herself.

Edited by Joan of Argh
Clarity
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5

Oh Zach is not *my* ideal man, but I can see some positives. Unlike a lot of the crowd swirling around the Roloffs, he's more focused on her and being around her. He's fairly respectful of her and tries to please her. I find him a little too dimwitted but some women like that. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, all4mom2 said:

In a word: fame.  Or possibly Snow White Syndrome.

I think you nailed it. Now she  knows she fucked up and she stuck with this zero.Instead of having more mouths to feed she got to figure a way out of this shit.

• LOL 1
2 minutes ago, stoppro said:

I think you nailed it. Now she  knows she fucked up and she stuck with this zero.Instead of having more mouths to feed she got to figure a way out of this shit.

Naw; she thinks she's going to be the next star of the most popular reality TV show out there.  And she's probably right!

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, all4mom2 said:

Naw; she thinks she's going to be the next star of the most popular reality TV show out there.  And she's probably right!

now that would be the other outcome.to do that zack got to go.she keeps all the little ones."Mom with little children"  Must watch! LOL

• LOL 2
1 minute ago, stoppro said:

now that would be the other outcome.to do that zack got to go.she keeps all the little ones."Mom with little children"  Must watch! LOL

She's too helpless to raise them herself.  Besides, Hate Gosselin tried that; didn't work out too well for her!

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

She's too helpless to raise them herself.  Besides, Hate Gosselin tried that; didn't work out too well for her!

Maybe throw in a nanny. nah no budget for that.We will see what the brainworms at tlc come up with.I bet they wouldn't mind Zack gone.

(edited)

Didn’t they start dating at 19 or 20?  I doubt either one had that much experience dating a ton of people and I do think Tori probably did/does enjoy the perks of the show (I mean honestly a lot of people would enjoy the trips and extra cash maybe the fame) I think Tori probably enjoys that she is the dominant one in the relationship and Zach when his brain cells allow (i.e. not pushing her in a pool while holding a baby) treats her pretty well as far as I can tell.   I rank Zach slightly higher in the sincerity department than Tori.  

I don’t doubt Tori loves her kids and Babe-uh, but I think her recently turning 30, the loss of a child, and her other childrens’ health have caused her to see life through a different lens.  I think all this can be overwhelming. 

FWIW, I think Tori (and Audrey) could have done better in terms of spouses, but I think a lot of that stems from me seeing the twins as lazy and a bit dim-witted.  I’ll say, usually Zach knows his limitations, while Jeremy, generally, thinks he’s an expert.  I think in a way, they (the twins) both married young because they still needed somebody to tell them what to do, but Matt and Amy were otherwise occupied because the twins were technically grown (at least age wise).

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5

Zach expects Jackson to sleep in a tent on the ground at the farm, so he's probably "toughening him up" for that.

Apparently, according to Reddit, Tori posted a lengthy, multi-part pity party rant on IG which disappeared after 24 hours because she drove 30 minutes to a camera store for a memory card, stood around with Lilah for 20 minutes, then left in a huff without buying anything because no clerk approached her with an offer to help instead of asking.  Sounds more like she was miffed that fans didn't rush up and mob them!

Edited by all4mom2
  • Love 2

She was clearly offended that she wasn't being paid attention to...  Had she not been a Roloff with a celebrity child everyone is supposed to ooh-and-aww over, perhaps she would have said, "Can you help me find something?" like any other normal person would.

• Love 4

I read the Instagram post, she was clearly referring to the store staff ignoring her, not that she wasn't mobbed with fans. She's being a little bit whiny but it is annoying to shop and not get assistance especially in smaller specialty stores. 

• Love 4
9 hours ago, all4mom2 said:

So she asked for help and they said "no"?  Speaking to the manager would be more productive -- and mature -- than ranting about it on IG.

She went on and on in another video saying how the entire photography profession takes men seriously and women are looked down on and ignored.

she said she stood in the store waiting her turn to be helped and when the clerks were finished serving the people in front of her they walked away and started to fiddle with things behind the counter and ignored her then a man walked in and they immediately rushed over to help him and ask if he needed any help.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Joan of Argh said:

she said she stood in the store waiting her turn to be helped and when the clerks were finished serving the people in front of her they walked away and started to fiddle with things behind the counter and ignored her

Sounds like the perception of a self centered, entitled brat. Nobody gives a crap if Tori is a Roloff.

Most of the people who work at that store probably never heard of TLC's Little People Big World.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Absolom said:

She doesn't know how to say excuse me I've been waiting for 20 minutes?

Exactly the whole thing sounded kind of silly.

I kept thinking why didn’t you walk up to the counter and say “excuse me I’ve been waiting to be served” but Tori just stood there with Lilah and when the clerk walked over to help the man who had just walked in Tori turned and walked out of the store then she sat in her car complaining to her IG LIVE audience for the next 20 minutes and she said from now on she will buy all of her photography supplies directly from Nikon online…. Then she drove home and sat on the floor in Lilah’s bedroom complaining and doing another IG LIVE about the whole situation while Lilah played in the background.

One of my nieces is a photographer, she does weddings, graduations and other events and she works free lance for a few local businesses doing advertisements plus magazine assignments and she’s never complained about being ignored as a female photographer so I don’t know if that’s an actual problem or not. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

One of my nieces is a photographer, she does weddings, graduations and other events and she works free lance for a few local businesses doing advertisements plus magazine assignments and she’s never complained about being ignored as a female photographer so I don’t know if that’s an actual problem or not. 

I would say not.

Tori is a baby, victim, and attention-whore.

And yes, her whole thing was, "Don't you realize I'm a STAR"?

• Love 4

When did Tori say "Don't you know I'm a star?" 

Don't get me wrong, I found this whiny on her part, but there's no need to enhance the story by adding things that didn't happen. By her own post, she didn't speak to anyone at all. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, EllaWycliffe said:

When did Tori say "Don't you know I'm a star?" 

Don't get me wrong, I found this whiny on her part, but there's no need to enhance the story by adding things that didn't happen. By her own post, she didn't speak to anyone at all. 

I would agree with you. Enhancing stories seems to happen a lot on these (or any) snark forums. Someone will give their opinion and the next thing you know the story has twisted from its original event to something else. 

• Love 5