Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

On 8/9/2017 at 8:12 AM, prettybird said:

A little off topic, but Jeff Lewis was just saying the same thing. He says the OC needs a mostly new cast because they all hate each other. I think the show definitely does best when they are real (or close to) real friends. When they can't stand each other and only interact because of the show, it's not fun to watch. NY has some pretty good friendships and we get better interactions because of it. I can't stand Ramona, but her best scenes are usually with Sonja because they genuinely enjoy each other. Dorinda seems to be friends with all of them and she has lots of fun moments. BH has suffered, I feel, because most of the cast dislike each other. 

I agree with all of this. The NY ladies do lots of squabbling but they seem to get over them pretty quickly, and you can see the genuine affection between them. It was evident by the pool after tequila day when they were all lounging around together. Yeah, they were pretty drunk, but still you can see how comfortable they are with each other. I can't even watch the OC this year. 

With Lou's divorce, none of the NY housewives are actually wives.

• Love 9

Is Carole flexing a muscle she developed in her leg while training for a marathon? Ramona does look pregnant. She has always had a belly, even when she was at her thinnest. Tinsley does dress like Madeline but it's her thing, and she is consistent! 

• Love 3

In the finale thread, there is speculation that Bethenny didn't acknowledge Noel when they shared an elevator at Sonja's party. Now in one of the released clips, Bethenny rips Ramona a new one for doing that to her assistants. She even says that when she was at war with Luann, the countess was always respectful when encountering Bethenny's people.

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, JakeyJokes said:

In the finale thread, there is speculation that Bethenny didn't acknowledge Noel when they shared an elevator at Sonja's party. Now in one of the released clips, Bethenny rips Ramona a new one for doing that to her assistants. She even says that when she was at war with Luann, the countess was always respectful when encountering Bethenny's people.

Ramona's a real piece of work; very calculating and doesn't seem to want to take responsibility for her actions! She's a horrible woman and lies too much for me! When she starts feeling sorry for herself saying something was never her intentions when the whole world can go back to a clip where Ramona says that exactly; "I want to hurt her!" B!tch! ;-(

• Love 7

Could be that or could be edit monkeys.  But the preview where Bethenny said Dorinda hangs out with her driver Kevin makes me all kinds of happy.  It looks like it's going to be a good one.

• Love 3

Don't know where to ask this, but, I watched every episode this season, and there are two scenes during the opening when the women say their tag line, that I swear I don't remember ever seeing. During Dorindas tag line there's a scene of her and it looks like she's at a fashion show and she does a dance move or whatever, and then during Bethenny's, the one where she's sitting at a table and dancing or whatever....did I space out and miss these during the season? Or are they from previous seasons? Still don't remember Dorinda at a fashion show!

It was a fashion show the women attended and participated in (not sure if they all were there and/or attended), but for some reason, the editors/producers deemed it wasn't worth showing us.

I forgot what the actual event was, but others have posted links and pictures about the event. I think it was some type of charity event? Or something along those lines?

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 4

Clearly, Bethenny has hit the wall with Ramona and, from the looks of it, is done with her. I think her "you're 60 years old!" bugged R more than anything else.

So in theory Ramona would be sitting on the couch on the side with her bestie.  Why were Luann and Sonja laughing the hardest at the take down?

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

So in theory Ramona would be sitting on the couch on the side with her bestie.  Why were Luann and Sonja laughing the hardest at the take down?

Luann isn't friends with Ramona but Sonja is. I think in part they are just happy they aren't Bethenny's target at that moment! LOL

• Love 5

Luann isn't friends with Ramona but Sonja is. I think in part they are just happy they aren't Bethenny's target at that moment! LOL

Luann was so happy she looks like she's going to pee herself.

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

Luann was so happy she looks like she's going to pee herself.

I suspect that Luann partially blames Ramona for all the scrutiny Tom got in the tabloids/press/blogs because of what she has done/said about Tom for the better part of 2 seasons now (and Missy being at so many events as well), which is what I think made the marriage fail in the end. Soooo, she is happy to see Ramona get called out on anything/everything anyone (especially Bethenny) can call her out on! LOL

• Love 4
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

I suspect that Luann partially blames Ramona for all the scrutiny Tom got in the tabloids/press/blogs because of what she has done/said about Tom for the better part of 2 seasons now (and Missy being at so many events as well), which is what I think made the marriage fail in the end. Soooo, she is happy to see Ramona get called out on anything/everything anyone (especially Bethenny) can call her out on! LOL

If Ramona is the one who keeps bringing Missy/Mindy around, she should be ashamed and held accountable. By Lu. For me, that would be unforgivable. But the way that Tom reacts to Missy/Mindy is on Tom. It is not on anyone else. 

• Love 12

As I stated in another thread, I don't think there was anything that 'proves' or even 'indicates' that Beth ignored Lu's son.  The elevator doors were opening and Beth walks out.  Noel follows.  How were they suppose to do it?  I can't stand Beth but I don't get the reaction.

Beth calls out Ro for her treatment of paid employees.  I agree.  I think it was Lu who said on WWHL that Ro is not a 'tipsy' girl when it comes to staff.  Seeing how she treats employees on camera, Ro is pretty horrible to people who she thinks are beneath her.

On another note, yeah, Ro brings and invites exes.  Maybe that's production.  But then Ro has no problem with implying stuff about Tom.  We saw it at last year's reunion.  Ro is 'not' Lu's friend.

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

On another note, yeah, Ro brings and invites exes.  Maybe that's production.  But then Ro has no problem with implying stuff about Tom.  We saw it at last year's reunion.  Ro is 'not' Lu's friend.

Yes to this. I would love to see Lu really ice Ramona out. She has done a lot to her over the years and is clearly not her friend. 

• Love 9
15 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

If Ramona is the one who keeps bringing Missy/Mindy around, she should be ashamed and held accountable. By Lu. For me, that would be unforgivable. But the way that Tom reacts to Missy/Mindy is on Tom. It is not on anyone else. 

Of course Tom's behavior is on him and on no one else, I don't think anyone here feels/thinks otherwise. Ramona said that Tinsley asked her to invite Sonja's friends and Ramona said that she also invited a few of her own friends and that would have included Missy as Missy and Sonja are not friends. Heck, Missy and Ramona are not friends, she did it to hurt Luann and no other reason. Every time we have seen Missy, it has been because of Ramona and no one else. LOL

3 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

As I stated in another thread, I don't think there was anything that 'proves' or even 'indicates' that Beth ignored Lu's son.  The elevator doors were opening and Beth walks out.  Noel follows.  How were they suppose to do it?  I can't stand Beth but I don't get the reaction.

Beth calls out Ro for her treatment of paid employees.  I agree.  I think it was Lu who said on WWHL that Ro is not a 'tipsy' girl when it comes to staff.  Seeing how she treats employees on camera, Ro is pretty horrible to people who she thinks are beneath her.

Had Bethenny acknowledged Noel, she would have smiled at him as she got off the elevator and she didn't, she didn't even look at him. Really, Bethenny did to him what she accused Ramona of doing to her employees! Now, if something was said during the elevator ride up we didn't see it but she would still say something to him or smile at him as she exited and she didn't. I think Bethenny might/would/should have been uncomfortable addressing him because of the way she has treated him mom and I can see Bethenny trying to ignore him. As always though, YMMV. LOL

• Love 4

I suspect that Luann partially blames Ramona for all the scrutiny Tom got in the tabloids/press/blogs because of what she has done/said about Tom

Yeah, don't blame Tom for sticking his tongue and dick in other women...blame Ramona for people knowing about it LOL

Had Bethenny acknowledged Noel, she would have smiled at him as she got off the elevator and she didn't, she didn't even look at him. Really, Bethenny did to him what she accused Ramona of doing to her employees!

Were we there for the full elevator ride, from beginning to end? For all we know, they could have smiled and greeted each other while waiting to board the elevator and exchanged pleasantries while on the elevator.

• Love 8
9 hours ago, WireWrap said:

... Had Bethenny acknowledged Noel, she would have smiled at him as she got off the elevator and she didn't, she didn't even look at him. Really, Bethenny did to him what she accused Ramona of doing to her employees! Now, if something was said during the elevator ride up we didn't see it but she would still say something to him or smile at him as she exited and she didn't. I think Bethenny might/would/should have been uncomfortable addressing him because of the way she has treated him mom and I can see Bethenny trying to ignore him. As always though, YMMV. LOL

Ok. But that means/imply that NOEL didn't acknowledged her neither ^_^ (And I'm far far away of being a fan of Bethenny, but if it's ok in one direction, it's ok in the other one)

• Love 5

The episodes synopsis is up on my DVR for both Reunion Part 1 and Reunion Part 2 but it gets cut off

Part 1:

Dorinda confronts Sonja about Tipsy Girl, Luann talks about her first few months of marriage, Bethenny questions... (maybe this is the part of telling Ramona off on how she treats the help)

Part 2:

Tinsley opens up about her traumatic relationship with her ex-HUSBAND...

Wow they totally got that wrong

• Love 5

Dorinda confronts Sonja about Tipsy Girl, Luann talks about her first few months of marriage, Bethenny questions... (maybe this is the part of telling Ramona off on how she treats the help)

Part 2:

Tinsley opens up about her traumatic relationship with her ex-HUSBAND...

Wow they totally got that wrong

Ok, made me look.  Here is what TiVo has:

Part 1

The New York ladies reunite.  Here, Dorinda recalls her toughest, most embarrassing moments with John; the women dish on Luann's ex and sharpen focus on Ramona's love life; and a look back at the Berkshires tr...

Part 2

A reunion continues with the Big Apples ladies.  Here, Bethenny gets emotional about her life situation, Dorinda addresses her inclination to meddle, and the group zeros in on the saga revolving around Tom.  (points to TiVo for the Oxford comma)

• Love 4
Just now, QuinnM said:

Part 1

The New York ladies reunite.  Here, Dorinda recalls her toughest, most embarrassing moments with John; the women dish on Luann's ex and sharpen focus on Ramona's love life; and a look back at the Berkshires tr...

Part 2

A reunion continues with the Big Apples ladies.  Here, Bethenny gets emotional about her life situation, Dorinda addresses her inclination to meddle, and the group zeros in on the saga revolving around Tom.  (points to TiVo for the Oxford comma)

Holy cow...that's so different from Time Warner!

I forgot to add on Part 2 it also says Carole discusses her political aspirations

• Love 2
On 8/9/2017 at 2:42 PM, Otherkate said:

All I can see is Tinsley. 

giphy.gif

A few weeks ago, Tinsley and Carole were on WWHL.

She revealed that she still was with Scott and she said she used Coupon Cabin to purchase her reunion dress (I just don't remember if she said Neiman Marcus or Nordstroms)

The only positive thing about that dress is the color

• Love 3
22 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

Part 1

Part 2

That sounds like last years reunion.

• Love 4

Sure does.  I'll keep you posted if it updates.  But I get a chuckle about how much things stay the same.

Ran an update.  Now I have both years reunions, neither has a description.  So TiVo has lost it's mind.  Sigh.

11 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Nuh Uh - I thought it was absolutely DELICIOUS that Ramona kept inviting MinZy to every event she could.

What's the big deal compared to Sonja having boinked him and she is a regular HW.

I'm hoping if they are all on next year, Ramona invites the Pirate and Rey to an event - throw in the Regency Bunny

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 8

I think it's just as likely that the PRODUCERS invited Missy. They sure as heck knew to review the audio of Tom speaking with her "off camera," before turning off the mic. For all we know Missy was the "plus one" of some other invited guest--perhaps the unidentified third person that was speaking with her and Tom? Or, let's go full conspiracy theory here and maybe TOM invited her because he knew it would be the perfect cover--Lu would be busy filming scenes with the housewives so he could slip to the side and mingle with "other guests."

• Love 1
On 8/9/2017 at 2:37 PM, Ki-in said:

Reunion looks!

Just wanted to say, the dress Luann has on is the one she wore for the rehearsal dinner. It was not one of the 3 dresses Randi Rahm designed for her.

Go to the 36 second mark and pause - you'll see the 3 dresses - I don't remember her wearing the white beaded one - maybe she opted out and wore this white dress from the reunion with a shrug instead? Come to think of it I don't remember her wearing the taupe one either

If Luann had to re-wear a dress from such an important occasion - it shows you that she really doesn't have that much money

• Love 4
22 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Just wanted to say, the dress Luann has on is the one she wore for the rehearsal dinner. It was not one of the 3 dresses Randi Rahm designed for her.

Go to the 36 second mark and pause - you'll see the 3 dresses - I don't remember her wearing the white beaded one - maybe she opted out and wore this white dress from the reunion with a shrug instead? Come to think of it I don't remember her wearing the taupe one either

If Luann had to re-wear a dress from such an important occasion - it shows you that she really doesn't have that much money

The dress looks like someone's first try at sewing.   Horrible. Oh wow, lets put this upholstery trim on a dress !

• Love 4

Ramona's hair is enormous in the reunion clip.  

I am so glad that Andy asks Ramona, "When you watch the recording of you in Mexico, treating the staff that way, what do you think?"

She lets everyone know that she gave them a tip of $300. 

Beth says, "So because you gave them $300, that gives you the right to treat them like dogs?"

Ramona should always wear a t-shirt that says, "I'm sorry that you think I was a total bitch/cunt/twat; that was not my intention."

• Love 8
6 hours ago, Diane Mars said:

Ok. But that means/imply that NOEL didn't acknowledged her neither ^_^ (And I'm far far away of being a fan of Bethenny, but if it's ok in one direction, it's ok in the other one)

If we go by Bethenny's reasoning to Ramona about why her employees didn't say anything to Ramona first, that being they are intimidated by Ramona, then again, Bethenny would be the one to acknowledge Noel first. As I said, they may have talked/acknowledged each other before the elevator doors open but her/their body language said she/they didn't.

• Love 3

There is a difference between a HW and someone else's employees, vs a HW and another HW's kids. Not the same thing, in terms of intimidation.

Her/their body language said she/they might not be the close or friendly, but it isn;t real evidence there was absolutely no communication at all.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, BBHN said:

There is a difference between a HW and someone else's employees, vs a HW and another HW's kids. Not the same thing, in terms of intimidation.

Her/their body language said she/they might not be the close or friendly, but it isn;t real evidence there was absolutely no communication at all.

You hear how Phaedra talked about Kandi's staff! They were just above lackeys in her eyes and spoke about them like that accordingly! Ramona's behavior is vile and she truly has this sense of entitlement unmatched with someone on her level of affluence! Ordering that AC for her room at Heather's in the Berkshires is all you need to know about Ramona's attitude about life and being friends with others! ;-)

• Love 4
On 8/10/2017 at 6:49 AM, Gam2 said:

Oh, Tinsley. Sweetheart, of all of the dresses you had to choose from for the reunion, you choose THIS one? I'll bet mama and sister are horrified. I know I am.

Seriously. She looks like a stand-in on "The Barbra Mandrell Show." Enough with the Southern debutante curls and ruffles already!

I like Dorinda's cocktail dress but I dunno if it works for a reunion show---the long gowns are best suited for sitting on couches without worrying about keeping your legs together. 

Oh Sonja...how ghastly. Tragic and desperate. Ditto Ramona and Lu.

Indeed, Beth and Carole are dressed the most elegantly and appropriately for a reunion.

• Love 9

Ramona can be a real jerk but why does everyone always believe Bethany's version of things.  

I mean there are times I don't recognize people.   

If my mom sees someone she went to high school with she will hide.  She doesn't want them to see she gained 20 pounds since she graduated 40 years ago.   

Tinsley is playful and youthful that's how she dresses.  Her style matches her personality.   

• Love 2
On 8/9/2017 at 9:41 AM, motorcitymom65 said:

She does move on, but I do think stuff bothers her. Or concerns her. According to Heather she was very upset the season she was demoted to "friend of". The others rallied around to make sure and include her in everything so she didn't miss out on filming opportunities. Because of this, she is very well aware - in a way the others are not - in the fact that her apple can be taken away from her. 

Reading this makes me miss Heather even more.  They can even keep Ramona, and get rid of Tins, if Heather would return.  

• Love 5
1 hour ago, tribeca said:

Ramona can be a real jerk but why does everyone always believe Bethany's version of things.  

I mean there are times I don't recognize people.   

If my mom sees someone she went to high school with she will hide.  She doesn't want them to see she gained 20 pounds since she graduated 40 years ago.   

Tinsley is playful and youthful that's how she dresses.  Her style matches her personality.   

As obnoxious as Bethenny can be, she's never misrepresented something that has tape to prove her wrong! It happens to people like Ramona, LuAnne and Sonja all the time! She's probably slanting the drama with Jason to play the victim, but so far the news of late makes him look bad! ;-)

• Love 4
On 8/11/2017 at 8:53 PM, steelcitysister said:

Clearly, Bethenny has hit the wall with Ramona and, from the looks of it, is done with her. I think her "you're 60 years old!" bugged R more than anything else.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city/season-9/episode-20/videos/this-says-so-much-about-you

Ramona should star in 60 and Pregnant. That tum-ta-tum-tum-tum* is outta control.  Character-wise, she's a shart in human form, but what's new?  (Not Sonja's dress, which she obviously stole from the understudy to Jill St. John in "Diamonds Are Forever," back when sexy J was also learning about playing the ponies and restaurant consulting, when she was a tween living upstate.)

* meant to evoke the gentle rhythm of Sisqo's "Thong Song"

Edited by Midnight Cheese
  • Love 4
On ‎8‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 3:10 PM, BBHN said:

Do we even know if B recognized him?  She and Lu aren't friends, they don't hang out together, Lu's son hasn't been on the show for something like 2 years (when did Carole meet Adam?).  And she likely wouldn't have expected him to be there.

I didn't recognize him. 

• Love 4
On ‎8‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 1:37 PM, Ki-in said:

Reunion looks!

I see Sonja has perfected Kim Kardashian's "fuck me" face.  Sad.

Sonja and Ramona are so trying too hard - put your breasts away ladies!  Bonus negative points for the bad wig/extensions/whatever Ramona is wearing; is it just me, or is the color significantly lighter than her real hair color?  Maybe I'm blinded by the gold lame.  Also negative points for Sonja's eye makeup, she looks like a RHOC raccoon.

Lu's dress is low cut for her, but for whoever it was thought there was beading?  That seems to be a statement necklace - I know, shocking!  At least her breasts aren't hanging out, but it's very plain.  Her hair always looks great.

Tinsley - well, the color is nice on her, but she does need a makeover.  .

Carole's dress is appropriate, though I think the color is a bit drab (maybe it's better in person?).  I think a side part and some subtle bangs would help both Carole and Tinsley.

Bethenny - I know, she just has to do RED, we get it already!  I don't particularly like the shade, but then I'm not a big fan of red.   I can't decide if it's old school (think any movie star in the 50's) or matronly.  The scarf thingie was obviously bothering her during the clip where she went off on Ramona.  It's surprisingly modest for her.

Dorinda - can't decide if she does short and a pattern to be different or just to show off the legs.  She does have great legs, but the dress is "eh" for me.

Pet peeve - ladies - hem the damned dresses!  Of the long dresses, only Lu's is hemmed appropriately..

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Avon.Blakes7 said:

RHONY LuAnn De Lesseps Divorce Turns Nasty As Tom D'Agostino Starts Making Financial Demands

I'm shocked! Karma? Idiotic woman! ;-(

He's not getting anything for such a short marriage.  He may be able to delay things, but that's it.

• Love 3