Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Since we haven't seen her in a cast I am guessing she wasn't broken but spent a couple of days icing that puppy with a twist or a sprain. 

She was so loose from the booze she bent like Gumby.

• Love 12
40 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

A short person?  How tall is Carole or Ro?  Neither of them seem particularly tall.

If one housewife is missing it has to be Ramona.  Remember Ramona was disinvited to London by Heather.  Heather reasoned that Ramona would embarrass her at a company function.  And wasn't it Ramona dissing the Polaroid sponsor at some other event?  At this point it wouldn't surprise me if firms like Beam were saying, yes you can invite everyone but Ramona.

• Love 5
16 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

If one housewife is missing it has to be Ramona.  Remember Ramona was disinvited to London by Heather.  Heather reasoned that Ramona would embarrass her at a company function.  And wasn't it Ramona dissing the Polaroid sponsor at some other event?  At this point it wouldn't surprise me if firms like Beam were saying, yes you can invite everyone but Ramona.

Ramona is standing next to Bethenny. It looks like, Sonja, Dorinda or Carole, Bethenny, Ramona, Luann and then Tinsley. So it looks like either Carole or Dorinda are missing BUT, it looks like there is space between Tinsley/Luann so 1 of them may be standing there.

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

I would agree that if someone was missing it would be Ro.  I just don't think you can tell in that clip.  It was also an attempt at humor to a certain degree.  Fail.

I don't think Suntory said anything about Ro.  I just don't think corporate goes that deep in overseeing Beth's reality show.  This, IMO, this is all Beth and Beth's priority is promoting Skinnygirl.  Not saying there's anything wrong with that.  And, it's a good excuse to exclude Ro. 

1 minute ago, WireWrap said:

Ramona is standing next to Bethenny. It looks like, Sonja, Dorinda or Carole, Bethenny, Ramona, Luann and then Tinsley. So it looks like either Carole or Dorinda are missing BUT, it looks like there is space between Tinsley/Luann so 1 of them may be standing there.

I think Dorinda is on the right.  Maybe?  I don't know.  I thought it was Sonja, Lu, then Beth.  I say Lu because that person looks taller than everyone.  

Gosh, it's only Thursday.  This is a Monday discussion.  We're getting sad. 

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

I would agree that if someone was missing it would be Ro.  I just don't think you can tell in that clip.  It was also an attempt at humor to a certain degree.  Fail.

I don't think Suntory said anything about Ro.  I just don't think corporate goes that deep in overseeing Beth's reality show.  This, IMO, this is all Beth and Beth's priority is promoting Skinnygirl.  Not saying there's anything wrong with that.  And, it's a good excuse to exclude Ro. 

I think Dorinda is on the right.  Maybe?  I don't know.  I thought it was Sonja, Lu, then Beth.  I say Lu because that person looks taller than everyone.  

Gosh, it's only Thursday.  This is a Monday discussion.  We're getting sad. 

The person standing next to Ramona is the tallest, so I think that it is Luann between Ramona and Tinsley (that we see) but there is space between Luann/Tinsley and I suspect that it is Dorinda. I think Carole is between Sonja and Bethenny, it looks like her mouth shape when you enlarge the video. We will know soon enough if all of them go, but we do know that Ramona does go! LOL

• Love 1
Just now, WireWrap said:

The person standing next to Ramona is the tallest, so I think that it is Luann between Ramona and Tinsley (that we see) but there is space between Luann/Tinsley and I suspect that it is Dorinda. I think Carole is between Sonja and Bethenny, it looks like her mouth shape when you enlarge the video. We will know soon enough if all of them go, but we do know that Ramona does go! LOL

Damn.  I don't know.  But let's just keep it our little secret that we're discussing it.  :)

• Love 3

I am probably going to be proven wrong but the woman next to Bethenny looks so much like Ramona that it's going to be any other housewives shittiest day if it's not given how tough she is looking this season.

• Love 6

I have to admit I am tired after a three mile swim, but someone should be able to access the photo where Carole is saying, "Tequila," there is a group of women for the photo op.  They showed it on what is coming for the second half of the season. 

• Love 2
11 hours ago, farmgal4 said:

I'm the asshole that pisses myself from laughing so hard when one of my friends do something similar.  I'm sober now, but I may have been falling-down-drunk a time or twenty myself.  It's always hilarious to me, no matter who does it.  I can't wait for next week's episode!

I've just never understood getting toasted; esp. on a regular basis! I had to be the "MOM" with all my friends I guess, the designated driver, and "no fun" guy dealing with the sloppiness! It was rare, but I just couldn't imagine being out in public and out of control in any fashion! The couple times I had to wait it out was my own fault! I hadn't eaten all day! Playing tennis you just didn't eat when running around that much! By the time I finished, it was time to go out to the club, but being on that exercised high, I was far from hungry! A couple or three peppermint schnapps and the bartender had to tell me to get my head of the bar! lol! 

• Love 3

Where is the reunion gossip?  Usually by now we have some kind of leak about what went down.  Did someone storm off?  How many people cried?  Did everyone pay off their assistants to keep a lid on this?

• Love 4
(edited)
2 hours ago, QuinnM said:

Where is the reunion gossip?  Usually by now we have some kind of leak about what went down.  Did someone storm off?  How many people cried?  Did everyone pay off their assistants to keep a lid on this?

"According to sources, the reunion was a 'shit show'.

Bethenny and Ramona went at it big time, and things got so heated that Ramona even walked off the reunion set.

However, B and Ramona’s beef wasn’t the only squabble.

Sonja and Tinsley also have at each other after Sonja called  Tinsley a bad houseguest.

Meanwhile, Tinsley accuses Sonja of betraying her and making her a target.

The former Countess de Lesseps also has some bones to pick with Sonja and Bethenny; accusing them of spreading false rumors about Tom. Shockingly, both ladies are said to apologize.

And the cherry on top goes to Dorinda and Bethenny who get into a major blowout. The drama goes down when Bethenny tells Dorinda to stop interjecting into everyone’s arguments leading Dorinda to bark back that B has no storyline and instead uses everyone else’s problems to create one."

http://www.allabouttrh.com/2017/07/14/everything-know-rhony-reunion/

Edited by film noire
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, film noire said:

"According to sources, the reunion was a 'shit show'.

Bethenny and Ramona went at it big time, and things got so heated that Ramona even walked off the reunion set.

However, B and Ramona’s beef wasn’t the only squabble.

Sonja and Tinsley also have at each other after Sonja called  Tinsley a bad houseguest.

Meanwhile, Tinsley accuses Sonja of betraying her and making her a target.

The former Countess de Lesseps also has some bones to pick with Sonja and Bethenny; accusing them of spreading false rumors about Tom. Shockingly, both ladies are said to apologize.

And the cherry on top goes to Dorinda and Bethenny who get into a major blowout. The drama goes down when Bethenny tells Dorinda to stop interjecting into everyone’s arguments leading Dorinda to bark back that B has no storyline and instead uses everyone else’s problems to create one."

http://www.allabouttrh.com/2017/07/14/everything-know-rhony-reunion/

Thanks.  There must be more to come with Dorinda in Mexico doing her "meddler" routine because so far this year she has kept her nose out of things.  I believe there was some mention of getting Ramona and Bethenny back together but she is just being production's tool.  No need to any longer pretend someone has to be asked on the trip.  Last season Erika blew up LVP having Eileen grovel and this year Ramona just let it be known it was a group trip and she was going.

This is one of those situations where they both may be right.  (Dorinda and Bethenny)  It was tough because the first 70% of the season was about Tom and Luann.  Although Dorinda's biggest acting out has been against Sonja and she definitely had an issue with Sonja. 

It kind of sounds as if the Reunion wasn't a big deal.  Ramona sounds like she is going to get called out and what better time for the Apologizer to come out.

I sort of get the impression that Luann is done with Ramona.  When Jill and Luann were on WWHL, Jill mentioned they ran into Ramona and Luann left the table. 

• Love 5
8 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Thanks.  There must be more to come with Dorinda in Mexico doing her "meddler" routine because so far this year she has kept her nose out of things.  I believe there was some mention of getting Ramona and Bethenny back together but she is just being production's tool.  No need to any longer pretend someone has to be asked on the trip.  Last season Erika blew up LVP having Eileen grovel and this year Ramona just let it be known it was a group trip and she was going.

Or, it could be that Dorinda interjects her opinion in every beef/discussion during the reunion ala Bethenny and Bethenny takes exception to it! Alter all, no one is allowed to talk about things that don't involve them except Bethenny. LOL

• Love 9
6 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Or, it could be that Dorinda interjects her opinion in every beef/discussion during the reunion ala Bethenny and Bethenny takes exception to it! Alter all, no one is allowed to talk about things that don't involve them except Bethenny. LOL

Well Dorinda just doesn't like others to speak.  Granted I get she is angry at Sonja for the various stories she puts out in the press, but Dorinda needs to take a look from within at how she monopolizes conversations with her ranting.  Dorinda made me laugh when she told Carole she would be open to listening to Bethenny's divorce woes.  I don't think listening is Dorinda's strong suit. 

I just don't know how anyone will be able to defend Ramona and her meltdown with Bethenny and my guess it gets worse.

• Love 2

Well Dorinda just doesn't like others to speak.  Granted I get she is angry at Sonja for the various stories she puts out in the press, but Dorinda needs to take a look from within at how she monopolizes conversations with her ranting.  Dorinda made me laugh when she told Carole she would be open to listening to Bethenny's divorce woes.  I don't think listening is Dorinda's strong suit. 

One of the things I keep seeing in Dorinda is that she keeps telling people in conflict what to do and how to do it.  She just butts in.  It's more than having an opinion it's trying to direct the action when it doesn't involve her.  That may be the big reunion fight with Bethenny.  Bethenny always has an opinion but I don't remember her sayign you go do this to anyone.

• Love 2
24 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

I just don't know how anyone will be able to defend Ramona and her meltdown with Bethenny and my guess it gets worse.

Dorinda doesn't allow anyone else to speak just like Bethenny, especially Bethenny at the reunions. I suspect that Dorinda acts like Bethenny does, cutting everyone off, telling "their" stories (even when she wasn't there), telling them what she thinks they should do/not do and how they should feel or how they do feel. If Dorinda acts like that at the reunion, it will tick Bethenny off and I can see them getting into it. LOL

1 minute ago, QuinnM said:

One of the things I keep seeing in Dorinda is that she keeps telling people in conflict what to do and how to do it.  She just butts in.  It's more than having an opinion it's trying to direct the action when it doesn't involve her.  That may be the big reunion fight with Bethenny.  Bethenny always has an opinion but I don't remember her sayign you go do this to anyone.

Yes, Dorinda does do this as does Bethenny. What Bethenny does is tell them how they feel and what they were thinking at the time, even if she wasn't there. Bethenny thinks she is the be all end all of everything and she isn't, Dorinda is trying to be just like Bethenny, make it all about her/her opinions. LOL

• Love 3

Yes, Dorinda does do this as does Bethenny. What Bethenny does is tell them how they feel and what they were thinking at the time, even if she wasn't there. Bethenny thinks she is the be all end all of everything and she isn't, Dorinda is trying to be just like Bethenny, make it all about her/her opinions. LOL

Dorinda is the meddler.  I think that is the big difference.  As to both of them telling someone how they feel etc, that's pretty much a requirement of this franchise.  I will say Tinsley and Luann don't.  But yep they all do it.  What Dorinda specializes in is getting in between two people and telling them what to do.  S, R and B just go face to face, one on one.  But sometimes Sonja or Ramona do it because Dorinda told them to.

• Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

I believe this is the article that Tinsley blasts Sonja and Ramona over:  http://pagesix.com/2017/02/18/being-a-housewife-isnt-helping-tinsley-mortimer/  It comes up on Wednesday's episode.

Thanks for the link ZM -- from the article:

"In particular, the erstwhile queen of high society has offended the group by accepting longtime cast member Sonja Morgan’s hospitality...without coughing up a gift. “If you’re a socialite — never mind a ‘socialite,’ if you’re a human — if you’re a guest at someone’s home, you buy them a bottle of wine, or at least a card,” said a source familiar with the brouhaha."

Never mind trying to find any gift in that gollum-hoard of Wesson oil and crotchless panties, can you believe any of these dames acting like Tinsley's presenting herself at the court of Elizabeth R?  ("Here be clothe of gold, Madam, woven from wondrous metals! And, a silver dildo!")  

If this comes up at the reunion, I hope Tinsley shuts them down with a simple: "I tried to give Sonja a hostess gift, but they couldn't deliver the hat" :)

Edited by film noire
  • Love 22
4 minutes ago, film noire said:

If this comes up at the reunion, I hope Tinsley shuts them up with a simple: "I tried to give Sonja a hostess gift, but they couldn't deliver the hat" :)

OMG ! I have to clean my screen and my keyboard now !!! LOOOL !

• Love 8
1 hour ago, QuinnM said:

Dorinda is the meddler.  I think that is the big difference.  As to both of them telling someone how they feel etc, that's pretty much a requirement of this franchise.  I will say Tinsley and Luann don't.  But yep they all do it.  What Dorinda specializes in is getting in between two people and telling them what to do.  S, R and B just go face to face, one on one.  But sometimes Sonja or Ramona do it because Dorinda told them to.

Yes, Dorinda is a "meddler" while Bethenny is the "attacker/controller"! Dorinda tells them what to do and Bethenny tells them how they should feel and how much worse it was for her. LOL

• Love 6
(edited)

i just want everyone to 'make nice'.....i no longer care about their silly fights....

i don't particularly love/like luann......... but she is the best looking and the best dressed...and she goes with the flo,,usually.  i really hated her the 2nd season because i thought she stood between beth & jill.  and she looked her nose at beth.   no one looks down their nose at baby, oops mean beth

i don't particularly like ro....i do love her but don't like her......can't stand her fake laugh, her fake hair, her fake everything!  she is tv gold

i just don't anything about carole...she just is.......dull ......glad we don't have see her riding on handlebars in ripped jeans.   just because you can wear anything doesn't mean you should

sonja....never really liked her even 1st season.....she needs to bob her hair and lay off the lip injections

beth.....loved her from day one.  i was mesmerized by her square jaws and her hounding of jason#1 about marriage.  i didn't like how she was in 'ever after'......i still love her warts and all,  like a family member.  just wish she'd make nice!

tinsley.....she is so vapid

after saying all the above,  i would not like see anyone leave.......

they are my dysfunctional family....i cringe at their antics but they are family

oops, forgot dorinda......i'm going to let it out......i can't stand her always bringing up richard!!! enough already.  as much as i dislike john, she is very disrespectful to him with all her 'richard, the love of my life' bs

ok ya'll can hate on me now lol. 

i tried to post the  above in the new thread but it is locked

Edited by jaybird2
  • Love 8

Oh boy, looks like we're getting vacation/fun Lu which is my absolute favorite Lu! I would 100% go on a group trip with Luanne. Ramona, Sonja, and Carole (who I actually really like) would probably be at the bottom of my group trip list. 

• Love 6

Anyone know how many more episodes are left? I know theres usually only a few episodes after the group trip. I saw a preview for the second season of the Dallas franchise which is starting next month, and since OC just started last week and they don't usually have three franchises going at once, I'm guessing NYC will be airing at least the first reunion episode by the time Dallas starts. Yes I'm addicted!

• Love 1
On 7/15/2017 at 3:30 PM, film noire said:

Thanks for the link ZM -- from the article:

"In particular, the erstwhile queen of high society has offended the group by accepting longtime cast member Sonja Morgan’s hospitality...without coughing up a gift. “If you’re a socialite — never mind a ‘socialite,’ if you’re a human — if you’re a guest at someone’s home, you buy them a bottle of wine, or at least a card,” said a source familiar with the brouhaha."

Never mind trying to find any gift in that gollum-hoard of Wesson oil and crotchless panties, can you believe any of these dames acting like Tinsley's presenting herself at the court of Elizabeth R?  ("Here be clothe of gold, Madam, woven from wondrous metals! And, a silver dildo!")  

If this comes up at the reunion, I hope Tinsley shuts them down with a simple: "I tried to give Sonja a hostess gift, but they couldn't deliver the hat" :)

Tinsley could always give Sonja the 24K  $15,000 dildo goop recommended.

http://goop.com/not-so-basic-sex-toys/

• Love 3

So in the previews for next week we see Ramona and Sonja plotting on getting Ramona an invite to the Tequila trip.  Ramona obviously feels that it is Bethenny that should be apologizing to her by playing wordsmith.  Then we see Ramona telling Bethenny that she doesn't not not like her.  So that is like a trip negative?  What does that mean?  Next we see Bethenny telling Ramona that she can't act up and say horrible things because this is her livelihood.  Ramona says oh I would never do that and Bethenny calling her out.

Does Ramona really thing she has never dissed B, her products, her wine, her brand?  

And we still do not know if Ramona gets to fly in the helicopter to Tequila, Mexico for the big party.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, QuinnM said:

And we still do not know if Ramona gets to fly in the helicopter to Tequila, Mexico for the big party.

We see her on the tour of the distillert which is in Tequila, I doubt she drove 3 and 1/2 hours and was able to crash a private tour.

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

If that's the case, I'm sorely disappointed that Bethenny didn't stick to her guns (if only because I was looking forward to an epic Ramona meltdown at being excluded).

True, very true but that would also mean that some of the film crew would stay back at the villa filming Ramona's melt down after the others left, so less SKG promo footage! LOL

• Love 6
1 minute ago, WireWrap said:

True, very true but that would also mean that some of the film crew would stay back at the villa filming Ramona's melt down after the others left, so less SKG promo footage! LOL

I'd call that a good trade-off.  ;-)

• Love 3

Did anyone watch WWHL?

Izaac Mizrahi was on, and according to him he loves Luann but thinks her marriage is doomed. According to his sources/moles, Tom/Luann are having serious issues and their marriage will not last.

• Love 6
(edited)
2 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Did anyone watch WWHL?

Izaac Mizrahi was on, and according to him he loves Luann but thinks her marriage is doomed. According to his sources/moles, Tom/Luann are having serious issues and their marriage will not last.

Yup

And he adores Shannon Beador's style, feels she's on point with her outfits, even her "fat clothes"

Edited by Ki-in
  • Love 1
35 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Did anyone watch WWHL?

Boo!

i really like Isaac for some reason I can't remember, but I'm pulling for those crazy kids to make it - first, to prove the naysayers wrong and close second, because there should be more happy in the world, not less.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

Did anyone watch WWHL?

This must drive Lu nuts. It's one thing to have folks who don't care for her saying the marriage is in trouble, but if memory serves she and Mizrahi have been friends for a long time. And he is on national TV saying "word on street" is there is trouble in her fake paradise. I wonder if she will accuse him of being jealous or of trying to ruin her happiness? 

• Love 8

Luann's pride may keep her in the marriage. I have a friend who stayed in her first marriage for 11 years, just because she knew all of her friends and family thought her husband was a jerk (which he was).

• Love 1