Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E24: Reunion Part 3

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, tvfanatic13 said:

Where did you hear that from? I haven't heard that.

You're kidding? Just been bandied about here and elsewhere! I didn't particularly care so I never researched it, but as far as I know LVP of HW's is history and probably getting another show to rival "VR!" I'm no fan of hers so it just hasn't been at the top of lists to check out! ;-)

Edited by Jamie Satyr
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, psychoticstate said:

Kristen should seriously consider a side career as a PI.  She's putting RHOBH's Megan to shame.

Oh that!! Besides being a side splitter, it is absolutely true! You nailed it lol! 

31 minutes ago, Jamie Satyr said:

You're kidding? Just been bandied about here and elsewhere! I didn't particularly care so I never researched it, but as far as I know LVP of HW's is history and probably getting another show to rival "VR!" I'm no fan of hers so it just hasn't been at the top of lists to check out! ;-)

Fake news.  There's literally nothing out there to suggest that Lisa is quitting RHoBH.   

• Love 5

A quick google suggests that her (or another one) leaving comes up each year during the hiatus.  Just more grist for the mill - Bravo has to do something to keep interest while they take breaks.

That said, I can't quite get how this LVP Dogs concept would go - unless it would just be a one-off special or something.  Was it mentioned at all in the Reunion(s)?

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, Adultosaurus said:

A quick google suggests that her (or another one) leaving comes up each year during the hiatus.  Just more grist for the mill - Bravo has to do something to keep interest while they take breaks.

That said, I can't quite get how this LVP Dogs concept would go - unless it would just be a one-off special or something.  Was it mentioned at all in the Reunion(s)?

Yeah I saw an article entitled "Lisa wants to leave RHoBH"... and then saw it was from 2014. I saw another one from 2016.  Nothing from 2017 at all. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Duke2801 said:

Yeah I saw an article entitled "Lisa wants to leave RHoBH"... and then saw it was from 2014. I saw another one from 2016.  Nothing from 2017 at all. 

What can I say? More than a few seemed to be so sure! As I said, it doesn't matter, I'm so done with her shows! ;-(

3 hours ago, psychoticstate said:

StASSi proved herself to be pretty pointless

So true! She kept trying to make herself relevent,  and nobody was listening! If she and Kristin were not there at all I don't think it would have mattered. Poor Stass had visions of coming back to the show and resuming her Queen Bee position. Instead, she's a "nonmutherfuckingfactor", to quote Evelyn Lozado from the Basketball Wives. 

• Love 6
13 hours ago, ghoulina said:

And WHY are we still talking about Vegas girl??? I want Andy to issue a moratorium on all TALK of Vegas and all GOING to Vegas. Enough.

Because Katie is still a not over it and Schwartz resents the hell out of Katie for saying she is over it when she is clearly she is not, seriously in the inevitable divorce Vegas girl will be brought up once again. That enature segment seemed like people who couldn't stand one another.

• Love 3

Obviously the sexting isn't ok, but while I don't condone it, I can somewhat understand Shay wanting to feel desired by someone given that Scheana hasn't listened to his needs without chronicling every feeling she's had regarding what he's talking about and what should be done about them immediately right now by him and why it makes perfect sense to do so...seemingly ever. Still, he married her knowing this.

Argh. I feel as a woman and someone who was cheated on I should be more on Scheana's side, but I was really disturbed by her casual revelation that she introduced his addiction and ended their marriage on camera because he fucked her over first so she had to do it worse. Shay clearly has major problems, and what he did--presumably had an emotional affair, lied, stole, and regularly abandoned Scheana by going incommunicado for undefined periods of time--are his bad choices. She didn't make him do those things. But she did see to it he was publicly shamed and disgraced on national tv, and that's really gross (and for someone in early recovery dealing with intense feelings of shame for the first time without numbing oneself, extremely triggering--which is why Alcoholics ANONYMOUS is a safe place for addicts to be around people who understand and won't stigmatize them and dismiss them as "druggies", "fucking addicts", etc. Scheana took that away from him). I got the feeling he kept his comments to a minimum because she was about to out every dirty detail she possibly could. She wants to look good in front of an audience..and when it's not looking good existentially, she touched up her makeup.

ETA: it also struck me that the first and only reason Scheana cited for being hurt over Shay's behavior is that it gave ammo to Brandi's twitter followers. I was glad Shay managed to get out that Scheana labeled herself a homewrecking whore, not him.

Edited by The Mighty Peanut
  • Love 19

Shay is a dick. Scheana has no moral compass. Shay "texting" other women is karma at work - and the evil hoops Scheana jumped through to avoid her very much deserved "now you know how it feels" comments are just pathetic. She is such a desperate fame whore, I think she'd push her mother off a bridge as long as it was chronicled in the media. Scheana just makes my skin crawl. Her calculated victim routine with Katie/Stassi/Kristen is pathetic. I have no sympathy for her. 

• Love 8
20 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

It's interesting that DJ Muppet got to stay on the stage during the entire reunion though he was in the show about as much as Lala was. He, unlike Lala, never started ghosting production. Though he has less and less relevance to the cast, I think he might still be asked back next season. He had fantastic chemistry with Jax at the reunion.

If DJ Muppet and Jax buddy up next season, I would be all about that, a statement I never thought I'd utter prior to this reunion.

Schwartz is an even bigger idiot than he proved himself to be this season by dragging his feet on this TomTom business. He is lazy as fuck, yet here's a guaranteed paycheck for being "the face of a bar," whatever that means.

• Love 9
4 hours ago, MorbidPet said:

I don't care who Kristen is or what she's done in the past - it's inexcusable to talk to another person the way James talked to her. I wish he could just join Lala and go away.

This. I honestly didn't find him all that hilarious on the reunion. I know a lot of people did but to me he wasn't. My opinion that I'm entitled to. 

Same with the opinion that I would much rather hang out with Stassi than Arinia. Because I just don't think I would be able to be as awesome as Arinia is ;)

• Love 8

Sounds to me like the wheels are coming off the baby buggy.  Mike Shay writing f-you songs about Scheana, Scheana kicking off some sort of podcast by going after Stassi, Stassi responding while vacationing in Europe, and all sorts of other stuff guaranteed to make filming strained next season.

Overall I thought the Reunion was too long but apparently these morons take each slight and decide to go scorched earth after the Reunion airs.

• Love 1
On 18/04/2017 at 3:23 PM, Duke2801 said:

Fake news.  There's literally nothing out there to suggest that Lisa is quitting RHoBH.   

I read on another forum, she wanted to be on less, because of the businesses, old and new. I adore her passion for animals, a person that loves animals as much as me, is fine fine fine..:)

• Love 2
On 4/19/2017 at 8:56 AM, Alison said:

If DJ Muppet and Jax buddy up next season, I would be all about that, a statement I never thought I'd utter prior to this reunion.

I also think that it's an interesting pairing. IF indeed they give DJMuppet this one last chance he'd better not blow it by his drinking or fighting antics as I feel then he'd then be gone for good. Isn't it past his third strike? 

On ‎4‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 1:11 PM, Carolina Girl said:

I was annoyed that Andy didn't call out Kristen and Jax for their despicable adventure of going to James' show and working overtime to provoke him, and being proud of their actions.  And frankly, Kristen, you just need to back the fuck off calling everyone else out for cheating - i.e, Vegas girl, Miami girl.  Whatever those may have been, and I'm not excusing the behavior by any means, they were random - caught up in the moment.  And, frankly, the only one I can see stoking that anger is YOU. 

YOU, on the other hand, had sex with one of your boyfriend's BEST friends and one of YOUR best friend's boyfriend.  Not once but on TWO occasions.  Therefore, your acting like the infidelity police is laughable.  

BTW, if ANY season of VPR is about HER wedding, I'm tuning out.  

Andy did question Kristen's motives for going to James' show.  I am paraphrasing because I can't remember exactly what was said but Andy asked Kristen if she went to James' show with good intentions and Kristen basically said absolutely not, I came to see the drama happen.  Honestly, I don't know why Jax and Kristen are in the hot seat for what went down at James' concert.  From what was shown on the show, Jax and Kristen were in the audience and didn't say anything to James until he came up to them and started bad-mouthing them.  Don't get me wrong, we all know and they all admitted they weren't there to support James but James is the reason it all ended the way it did.  Further, Scheana and her friend were the ones spreading the gossip and accusing James.  I think the more important question here is why didn't Scheana get called on the carpet for her behavior?  This wasn't one of Kristen's gossip explosions this was all Scheana and her friend. 

As for Kristen and her obsession with calling out cheating, I've always believed she's been obsessed with it because as soon as her cheating came to light she was ostracized and painted with the scarlet letter.  Almost every single one of them has been involved to some degree in a cheating scandal and no one had to face the consequences as hard as Kristen, not even Jax who was just as much a participant and to blame as she was had to face it like she did.  Don't get me wrong, Kristen's crazy has NEVER helped the situation but I've always felt that a lot of her extreme behavior was because she felt that others were getting away with the same behavior she had participated in.  And, quite frankly, I still think she was right about Sandoval and Ariana doing more than just having 1 kiss.  Kristen has a nose for cheating and can smell it on people.  Maybe its because it's the perfume she bathes in but she can smell it on other people, lol. 

Edited by Peper81
because did and didn't are not the same
  • Love 11

If anyone is interested in the post-reunion feuds, I have faced the long, hard slog of trolling various blogs and twitter feeds.

Scheana did a live show on Instagram for a "professionally shot" (her words) introduction to her new podcast, Scheananigans. Ariana and Lala were on and they talked about Stassi being a bully.

Stassi goes to the twitters and says she "risked her job" for Scheana by keeping mum on the marriage thing and that Scheana is the bully. She also posts a picture of Ariana's brother's mugshot for domestic abuse charges and says Ariana can't excuse her woman beating brother while calling a Stassi a bully. One or the other but not both. 

Elsewhere: Shay did indeed release a fuck you song to Scheana. It is called Grind for the Check and is on Instagram. I am too lazy to copy and paste the lyrics but it says she got caught up with the fame and fashion, and infers he caught her cheating on him when he saw her car at the mansion of another man. He calls her a "jerk" and says "I'm winning...fuck you." So, some bitterness there.

Lastly (and, IMO, hilariously), Tom Sandoval went off on Nikolai on the pump rules podcast and said it was THEIR reunion and THEIR time for closure, not some place to "drop your new catchphrase". He spent around 10 minutes criticizing Nikolai for "sounding 7" (I believe he meant he feels Nikolai affects a younger sound to play up the wise kid angle) and says when he, Tom, was 12 he sounded "just like he does now, maybe a different inflection." Oh, FI. <3

• Love 17

So the main bitch from Schaena, Ariana and Lala about Katie, Stassi and Kristen is  that they are a bunch of mean girls aka the coven.

Now that the season is over, Schaena has a podcast and her coven spends time complaining about the other coven.  Because you know, if they're doing the gossiping, it's different.  Cuz they're real and they don't waste time on negative people.

Uh huh.

Schaena is not a people pleaser. She's a user. 

• Love 12
6 minutes ago, Fanny Mare said:

I always feel like I need a shower after watching Kristen.

Amen! Besides being one of the most disgusting of all these skanks, what gets me is how oblivious and hypocritical Kristen can be about her failings! I guess bringing someone else "down low" to make her feel superior is her game! No matter what's she's busted on, she can come back quick trying to say "well what about you?" She's literal slept with most of the guys on the show and from what I hear put the moves on Brittany! That doesn't stop her from meddling in other people's relationships; usually trying to undermine it! She's a real piece of work! ;-(

Not sure where the rumor came from that LVP is leaving RHOBH, but, according to Pagesix, she threatens to leave every season. She puts it out there that she is too busy, yadda yadda yadda, she can't deal with it, etc, and then they "beg" her to stay. Suuuuuuure. 

• Love 1

She said she wanted to be on less.LVP does have more than one business..I didnt hear anything from her last season about not wanting to be on. I think they want EJ to take over from LVP, that won't happen, she's one dimensional.zzzz

Judging from tonight's RHOBH reunion... I started to actually believe that rumor. She seemed to be fine with (for the most part) taking a back seat to the crap show that was Rinna. Perhaps her ragtag group of wacky thirty-somethings is looking far better in comparison...

On 4/25/2017 at 9:50 PM, ivygirl said:

Judging from tonight's RHOBH reunion... I started to actually believe that rumor. She seemed to be fine with (for the most part) taking a back seat to the crap show that was Rinna. Perhaps her ragtag group of wacky thirty-somethings is looking far better in comparison...

They look better to me :)

• Love 1
On 4/22/2017 at 4:06 PM, goofygirl said:

I just want to know who got custody of all those freaking 10 foot tall wedding photos Shay & Scheana had all over their apartment??

Scheana will probably have Shay photoshopped out and her new man added in - ala Kody Brown with Robyn's kids. 

• Love 1
(edited)
On 4/18/2017 at 5:56 AM, dosodog said:

I thought my opinion of FI was as low as could be.

Nope. He's a 30ish year old man.  Ragging about a 12 year old.  Maybe Tom will hit puberty when he's 40?

Dude turns 34 soon...I don't have much hope he will be there in 6 short years.

On 4/18/2017 at 7:52 AM, DrivingSideways said:

I've always kind of liked Scheana, she seemed a bit smarter than the morons that populate this show, but last night was a bad look for her.  She was right to dump Shay, because they are too young and immature to be married.  I couldn't help it, I googled Dat Dope Group, the first two songs featured were Cocaina and Aww Skeet Skeet.  I'm so glad I'm not in my 20's anymore....  Anyway, I'm sure there is plenty of drug use in this group, Shay probably has additional problems that compounded any issues he has with substances, and I understand him feeling a bit judged.  However, he doesn't seem happy, and the circles he runs in (Dat Dope Group and this dopey group) don't seem healthy for someone who may have struggles.

Scheana? I have always thought she was amongst the dumbest of these people, personally. Too young? I think people forget that they are 30+! Scheana turns 32 in about 5 minutes. I can definitely see why people would assume they are still in their (early) 20s. They're all so immature! Stassi is actually the youngest (I don't acknowledge Lala and James).

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 3