Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E18: Diamonds Under Pressure

• Start Topic

(edited)
35 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

People here post assumptions all the time about the past and current actions of HWs, their motives, their marriages, etc, even though none of us are there with them and/or know the full story. Why should this be any different?

EDIT: You made a follow-up response so now I'm not sure if you were comparing what posters on here do compared to what the women do or if you were talking about the merit of debate on the forum. If it's the latter, then forget my post as it's irrelevant, lol.

So you think the expectations of being a bystander and a participant are exactly the same? Personally, my commentary is all in react to what I see on TV...kind of like how I would react to or have opinions about a character on a scripted TV show. It definitely comes across as more complex when you're talking about women who are playing themselves for the cameras but reactions are always in the context of the show. Though I can't help anyone who thinks that Lisa Rinna spends her Friday nights at dinner with people accusing them and/or their friends of doing coke.

But back to the point - as a bystander, you're free to interpret what you see with no consequences to the people involved in the actual incident. If you're a participant, making accusations based on assumptions or flat out lies, the expectation is different. That is far more malicious. For someone close to a person or situation to make claims would suggest probability to the claim compared to some random person saying something online with no ties to real sources (and is not pretending to be tied to any real source). I haven't come across anyone on this forum that has ever presented their opinions or even their snarky comments to be anything but their own point of view. And further, as a participant, it's dishonest to create a circular argument based on things that aren't true or may have been presented through their own interpretation rather than what was actually said. Anyone here can make their assumptions and interpretations - guess what? Everyone has the exact same footage to refer back to to clarify for themselves what did or didn't happen or what was or wasn't said. When these women are filming, they don't have the option of going to look back at the footage to double check if person x passed along information correctly. And the women certainly don't have any protection from others making claims that they said or did something that supposedly happened off camera and with no witnesses to substantiate it. I have to completely disagree that the commentary found on forums like this is anywhere near the same level of impact or effect as the commentary that assumed and misrepresented on the show.

Edited by RHJunkie
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, chewycandy said:

You mean simply sticking up for her friend, the way Lisa always does for Dorit? That kind of unnecessary insertion?

And if interrupting means going off the rails, well, I have no idea anymore...

I was actually very impressed that LVP let Dorit fight her own battles instead of jumping in like Rinna and Eileen repeatedly do. That isn't to say that Lisa hasn't said anything, (ie. "Oh come now....",). I think comparing how LVP behaves vs. the other two is akin to comparing apples and oranges.

• Love 18
(edited)
15 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

According to Erika it's exhaustive, not exhausting.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

She was just conversating her feelings that she has blatantly denied having until now.

I know it's conversing but it just astounds me how some people don't!

Edited by hecate2909
gap
  • Love 3
12 minutes ago, hecate2909 said:

noted that when PK first came over he asked where LVP was and he was worried about his wife being "left to the wolves" so to speak.

He asked where she was because he had a glass of rose for her so their was apparently an edit in the fight where he asked if they needed anything so he brought Dorit water and her a rose.

• Love 7
(edited)
1 minute ago, biakbiak said:

He asked where she was because he had a glass of rose for her so their was apparently an edit in the fight where he asked if they needed anything so he brought Dorit water and her a rose.

Thnx for the 411.

Sweet!

So not the Stalker Hamster after all eh? (lol)

Edited by hecate2909
Elaboration
  • Love 5
On Tuesday, April 04, 2017 at 9:14 PM, rehoboth said:

Yes!  VanderPump wins the internet. :-D

Thank you Lisa for making it worth my time to sit through all these screaming harpies.

That made me laugh so hard.  I try to not like LisaV,  but I can't help but like her.  

• Love 3
Just now, hecate2909 said:

(Tips my hat)

I noted that when PK first came over he asked where LVP was and he was worried about his wife being "left to the wolves" so to speak.

I also noted the smoke another poster mentioned so maybe she was having a cheeky puff!?!

Speculation can be fun when you aren't accusing people of doing drugs and or being close to death eh Lisa R?

The smoke came from Kim, she was vaping. Lisa went the other way when she left the cameras view. Kim also walked up with those ecig/vape things in her hand

• Love 4
Just now, janie2002 said:

The smoke came from Kim, she was vaping. Lisa went the other way when she left the cameras view. Kim also walked up with those ecig/vape things in her hand

Lisa was out of shot that's all I know but thanks for the observation.

• Love 1

I thought Dorit looked stunning at the party with her foil hair and dress. She had her daughter about 3 months before I had mine last year and I can't get over how well she snapped back. I'm assuming she carried her babies herself, not Adrienne Maloof style... but I don't know for sure. Either way, I'm jealous of her post baby body and her style! #teamdorit

• Love 12
(edited)
5 minutes ago, DeeReynolds said:

I thought Dorit looked stunning at the party with her foil hair and dress. She had her daughter about 3 months before I had mine last year and I can't get over how well she snapped back. I'm assuming she carried her babies herself, not Adrienne Maloof style... but I don't know for sure. Either way, I'm jealous of her post baby body and her style! #teamdorit

Breast feeding and night feeds will do that to you, also no Mother can ever truly relax with their child depending on them for everything.

I feel like my daughters school is holding her hostage at 3:10pm when that bell rings I'm like "Give me back my child NOW"

Edited by hecate2909
extra word
  • Love 2
(edited)
1 minute ago, AndySmith said:

Plus having 3 nannies means you have time to really hit the gym.

Come on we've all seen enough of Dorit and exercise! (ROFLMAO)

Now that was to quote Erica "Authentic" (Chuckles)

Edited by hecate2909
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, steelcitysister said:

Well in the post to which I was responding (retrieved and pasted next for your viewing pleasure) and I had trimmed for length, which, clearly one should never do, you said (note the bold, if you would):

So maybe it's a matter of interpretation but IMO, you called those crazy Rin-Hams liars.

No trimming (to be safe and for clarity) on the next quote to which I'm responding. But focus on the bold:

Not seeing the connection. They all skirt the truth and don't seem all that concerned about the discrepencies. A bigger issue to me is Lisar copping to unemployment fraud by working under the table while collecting. However, Kyle has talked at great length about driving herself to work when she was too young to be licensed. So Lisar violated State and Fed unemp laws and Kyle may have violated State of CA motor vehicle and car insurance laws. Hey! I wonder how many times Kim violated the CA DUI laws?

When I was a kid I was taught, "everybody does it" is not a defense.  I find Rinna and Hamlin to be disingenuous.  A little of little skirting the truth, a little embellishing and in my opinion it leads me to believe that much of what comes out of Rinna's mouth is not truthful. I do not believe she quoted LVP correctly about bringing Kyle into it, after a mountain of evidence of Rinna not being truthful.  As I have seen on the video tapes and various examples I have given, her accounts are short on veracity and long on manipulation and shading of the truth.

There is a certain irony that you mention the violation of the unemployment code.  When Rinna was telling the story, Heather McDonald interjected that Rinna was breaking the law.  Rinna just laughed it off.  You kind of brought this other extemporaneous stuff up-it has nothing to do with why I feel Rinna and Hamlin lie and why I find her constant rewriting of the truth both unseemly and harmful to the franchise as a whole.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

We don't see these women (usually) getting their faces done either, but we know it happens.

About the exercise, I was being facetious not literal, just referencing and I guess speculating from what was shown on air.

Touché.

(Toothy Grin)

• Love 3
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

When I was a kid I was taught, "everybody does it" is not a defense.  I find Rinna and Hamlin to be disingenuous.  A little of little skirting the truth, a little embellishing and in my opinion it leads me to believe that much of what comes out of Rinna's mouth is not truthful. I do not believe she quoted LVP correctly about bringing Kyle into it, after a mountain of evidence of Rinna not being truthful.  As I have seen on the video tapes and various examples I have given, her accounts are short on veracity and long on manipulation and shading of the truth.

There is a certain irony that you mention the violation of the unemployment code.  When Rinna was telling the story, Heather McDonald interjected that Rinna was breaking the law.  Rinna just laughed it off.  You kind of brought this other extemporaneous stuff up-it has nothing to do with why I feel Rinna and Hamlin lie and why I find her constant rewriting of the truth both unseemly and harmful to the franchise as a whole.

You brought up Rinna working under the table, not me. I simply responded to your comment and used Kyle and Kim as examples of how this kind of dubious behavior is hardly exclusive to Lisar.  

• Love 1
(edited)
6 minutes ago, steelcitysister said:

You brought up Rinna working under the table, not me. I simply responded to your comment and used Kyle and Kim as examples of how this kind of dubious behaviour is hardly exclusive to Lisar.  

That's kind of the point she's making, "everybody does it" does not negate fault or blame and yes she called them liars as in they manipulate the truth.

And now I will stay in my lane.

(Bites my bottom lip)

ETA I should be gender ambiguous so instead of 'She' read 'They' (Singular) if you kindly would.

Edited by hecate2909
  • Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, hecate2909 said:

That's kind of the point she's making, everybody does not negate fault or blame and yes she called them liars as in they manipulate the truth.

And now I will stay in my lane.

(Bites my bottom lip)

You just made my point and I do thank you because... urg, too too much.

Edited by steelcitysister
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, AndySmith said:

It's no different than, say, making the claim the Vincent finds Eileen insufferable (as an example only). Half the comments here are driven by speculations and assumptions based on things none of us have complete knowledge of, just things we have partial and limited knowledge of.

Its fair game to discuss that, and if people arrive at that conclusion, then so be it.

Well we have seen Vincent tune her out on more than one occasion. Even her son lets her blather on and on while tuning her out. Only defense aside from divorce.

• Love 5
(edited)

Well we have seen Vincent tune her out on more than one occasion. Even her son lets her blather on and on while tuning her out. Only defense aside from divorce.

With solid, conclusive logic like that, I guess there is no counter-argument. To the divorce lawyers, Eileen and Vince!

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 1
Just now, AndySmith said:

With solid, conclusive logic like that, I guess there is no counter-argument. To the divorce lawyers, Eileen and Vince!

That Sir is entirely up to them, if we influence that then shame on them not us!

They took the vows not us!

(Tongue in cheek)

1 hour ago, hecate2909 said:

You bolded your point, I just saw it!

(shrugs)

No worries. Heh, every time I read your screen name my mind continues with ...Macbeth, William Mckinley and me, Elizabeth.

(edited)
14 minutes ago, steelcitysister said:

No worries. Heh, every time I read your screen name my mind continues with ...Macbeth, William Mckinley and me, Elizabeth.

Hecate Trivia is my favourite Goddess, she sees in all directions!

ETA: Phuck me now I 'm channelling Eileen's inaccurate Tag line

(stamps my foot and hangs my head)

Edited by hecate2909
Arrrggghh and now spelling so arrrggghhh again
  • Love 1
(edited)
5 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Ever wonder what one has to lay out monthly to always be the most fabulous RHOBH for clothes and make-up?  The Erikas claim a cool $40k A MONTH.

I brought this over here because Erika did her serious, listen to me talk and then go sidetracked and forgot Dorit had offered an apology.  So here is the article and Erika claims it is her job being on TV so that is why she spends so much on hair, make-up and clothes.  After sharing her excess she concludes with, "the older you get the more comfortable you get in your own skin.  That takes time though."  And apparently $40k a month. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4386838/Erika-Jayne-says-spend-fortune-job.html?ITO=1490

Erika has only been filming on TV for a total of seven months in 2016/2017.  A few other appearances connected with the show and now of course DWTS-but they have costumes for those appearances.

At times I don't think Erika realizes how often she contradicts herself.  I think she should recuse herself from any talk of hypocrisy or contradictions.  She truly is a pretty mess.

I wonder how much of that $40,000.00 a month is salary for her minions glam squad?

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 9
(edited)
11 minutes ago, steelcitysister said:

Ruh-roh, let us hope she's not peering at this thread! :-D

Is that a PK reference because you know my Nanna said always wear a pair of clean knickers in case you get hit by a car!

ETA: Erica take notes!

9 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I wonder how much of that $40,000.00 a month is salary for her minions glam squad?

If any at all she and the rest of the known world should demand a *FULL* refund!

Edited by hecate2909
Because I can
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I can only imagine the dinner conversations tonight at the RH tables across the land,  the husbands asking, "how much?"  Sadly, this information comes out and as lovely as Erika can look at times her Reunion face is just awful.  I don't know if she had t squeeze the Reunion tapings in between DWTS rehearsals the color of her face and the depth of spackle just equals-not found in nature.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, zoeysmom said:

I can only imagine the dinner conversations tonight at the RH tables across the land,  the husbands asking, "how much?"  Sadly, this information comes out and as lovely as Erika can look at times her Reunion face is just awful.  I don't know if she had t squeeze the Reunion tapings in between DWTS rehearsals the color of her face and the depth of spackle just equals-not found in nature.

Are you saying she looked *gasp* "unauthentic".

I don't believe it! (lmao)

• Love 4
Just now, hecate2909 said:

Are you saying she looked *gasp* "unauthentic".

I don't believe it! (lmao)

It is not the Erikas best look.  The wigs the pancake make up the short dress so they can all talk about being panti-less and sitting across from PK.  (That was actually Rinna.) It seems weird to me to bring that up in conversation.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, ihartcoffee said:

That made me laugh so hard.  I try to not like LisaV,  but I can't help but like her.  

Just leave the crown where it is give up give in surrender see the light and smell the roses!

Plus she is actually extremely likeable so that helps too!

(Smiles)

• Love 10
(edited)

All of them look like they have a ton of make-up spackled on them at this reunion when you get in the close-ups. Otherwise, they all look pretty good, Kyle's dress not included.

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 3
(edited)
12 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

It is not the Erikas best look.  The wigs the pancake make up the short dress so they can all talk about being panti-less and sitting across from PK.  (That was actually Rinna.) It seems weird to me to bring that up in conversation.

And she swung on a swing so now they can call her an authentic swinger!

(Apologies it's just too easy)

Edited by hecate2909
  • Love 1
(edited)

Lisa Rinna is like zika, ebola, or an extinction level event. She's a threat so toxic that it unites people in order to overcome the threat. I find Erika to be a smug duplicitous marginally talented condescending asshole. You think that Dorit is a pretentious shit stirring phony. However, we're united by our common belief that Rinna's behavior is out of line. We are the oil well drillers teaming up with the astronauts to destroy the asteroid in Armageddon. Rinna is that asteroid. Her behavior has been so odious and out of line this season (so has Porsha Williams' on RHoA) that I would love if the show just shipped Rinna to Orange County (Porsha too).

I would love a franchise of the damned where the cast is only assholes from the other franchises:

• Jill Zarin
  • Aviva
  • Vicki
  • Kelly Dodd
  • Rinna
  • Brandi
  • Nene
  • Porsha
  • Phaedra
  • Kenya
  • Lydia Schiavello
  • Tamra
  • Danielle Staub (I never hated her)
  • Teresa
  • Cristy
  • Adriana
Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, HunterHunted said:

Lisa Rinna is like zika, ebola, or an extinction level event. She's a threat so toxic that it unites people in order to overcome the threat. I find Erika to be a smug duplicitous marginally talented condescending asshole. You think that Dorit is a pretentious shit stirring phony. However, we're united by our common belief that Rinna's behavior is out of line. We are the oil well drillers teaming up with the astronauts to destroy the asteroid in Armageddon. Rinna is that asteroid. Her behavior has been so odious and out of line this season (so has Porsha Williams' on RHoA) that I would love if the show just shipped Rinna to Orange County (Porsha too).

Yup, Vicki needs some new cronies.

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

I would love a franchise of the damned where the cast is only assholes from the other franchises:

• Jill Zarin
  • Aviva
  • Vicki
  • Kelly Dodd
  • Rinna
  • Brandi
  • Nene
  • Porsha
  • Phaedra
  • Kenya
  • Lydia Schiavello
  • Tamra
  • Danielle Staub (I never hated her)
  • Teresa
  • Cristy
  • Adriana

like a posh version of bad girls club?

• Love 7

So if Erika's RHOBH salary is maybe in the $250,000.00 range, generous for a second year RH, that means she spends almost twice as much, if not three times as much on hair, make up and clothes.  Clothes for TV personalities aren't even deductible:  https://www.forbes.com/sites/robertwood/2011/03/01/claiming-tax-deductions-for-clothing/#398587101281 nor is make up:  https://www.etax.com.au/personal-grooming-expenses/  Costumes yes, everyday wear not so much.  I am thinking Bravo doesn't have a dress code.  It truly is expensive to be the ERIkas.  I wonder if Tom gets to deduct two based on the Erikas dual personalities?

• Love 13
7 minutes ago, Vicky8675309 said:

would that hideous wine soaked wig be considered costume?

Or the cost of the Glam Squad to dye it?  I just had to look up if people could deduct their clothes for TV shows and thought there are a boat load of them that could upgrade if it was tax deductible. 

• Love 4
8 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Ever wonder what one has to lay out monthly to always be the most fabulous RHOBH for clothes and make-up?  The Erikas claim a cool $40k A MONTH.

I brought this over here because Erika did her serious, listen to me talk and then go sidetracked and forgot Dorit had offered an apology.  So here is the article and Erika claims it is her job being on TV so that is why she spends so much on hair, make-up and clothes.  After sharing her excess she concludes with, "the older you get the more comfortable you get in your own skin.  That takes time though."  And apparently $40k a month. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4386838/Erika-Jayne-says-spend-fortune-job.html?ITO=1490

Erika has only been filming on TV for a total of seven months in 2016/2017.  A few other appearances connected with the show and now of course DWTS-but they have costumes for those appearances.

At times I don't think Erika realizes how often she contradicts herself.  I think she should recuse herself from any talk of hypocrisy or contradictions.  She truly is a pretty mess.

I cannot help but wonder what vile acts that Erika Jayne/Girardi has committed against the members of her "Glam Squad" to cause them to be so pissed off with her. Watching her in Diamonds and Rose brought Pennywise from IT to mind. Frightening. 

I am picturing Mikey and the "squad" all sitting together with their friends on Tuesday nights, munching popcorn and drinking wine, giggling like 13 year old girls."  Oh the hilarity over the pink cotton candy wig with way too much forehead. Yeah, next level.

• Love 14
54 minutes ago, Sage47 said:

I second the person that said Rinna is a sociopath. I have suspected it for a long time-the way she was with her elderly parents was the first tipoff. There was quite obviously no true, deep feeling for them-she very rarely even bothered with them or brought her daughters to see them. Too many chub-chubs around those parts.

Lisa Rinna is all about surface things and appearances. Even after she hurls vile insults at people the next time she sees them she will be smiling her huge smile, air kissing them and saying, "helloooo" as if nothing ever happened.  I have known her type. All fake and upbeat but deep inside they are mean and have no soul or empathy. Sociopaths are also (usually) narcissists like Ms. Rinna.

Which is why her girls are such shallow, snobby douches. I see Harry Hamlin in a different light now knowing that he has been married to this nasty woman for twenty years. Shudders.

I don't hate PK like most do. I loved the way he stood up for his wife and in a very calm manner too. Erika is a fucking joke. If you don't kiss her ass and bow down to her she has NO use for you. Inherently cold is damn dead-on! It is laughable trying to picture her having a passionate moment with Tom Girardi. Yea...that never happened. Not once. Erika has no passion or heat in her.

Wow Eileen. Even though Erika snarled at you to "FUCK OFF" (or "fuck you"-forgot) numerous times in Hong Kong sounding like a demon, you still kiss her ass and take on PK for her? Alrighty then.

Kyle and Lisa's friendship=the best part of RHOBH. And Kyle and Mauricio's marriage.

Eileen is CLUELESS. Why she wants to be a friend to low class trailer trash is SAD.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, hecate2909 said:

like a posh version of bad girls club?

Quite possibly. I don't know how I managed to not include Jacqueline Laurita on my original list.

Is it messed up that picturing these awful women with filler filled faces beating each other nearly to death with Birkin bags brings a smile to my face?

• Love 5
3 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

So if Erika's RHOBH salary is maybe in the $250,000.00 range, generous for a second year RH, that means she spends almost twice as much, if not three times as much on hair, make up and clothes.  Clothes for TV personalities aren't even deductible:  https://www.forbes.com/sites/robertwood/2011/03/01/claiming-tax-deductions-for-clothing/#398587101281 nor is make up:  https://www.etax.com.au/personal-grooming-expenses/  Costumes yes, everyday wear not so much.  I am thinking Bravo doesn't have a dress code.  It truly is expensive to be the ERIkas.  I wonder if Tom gets to deduct two based on the Erikas dual personalities?

Maybe you have uncovered why all her looks are costumey.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Sage47 said:

I second the person that said Rinna is a sociopath. I have suspected it for a long time-the way she was with her elderly parents was the first tipoff. There was quite obviously no true, deep feeling for them-she very rarely even bothered with them or brought her daughters to see them. Too many chub-chubs around those parts.

Lisa Rinna is all about surface things and appearances. Even after she hurls vile insults at people the next time she sees them she will be smiling her huge smile, air kissing them and saying, "helloooo" as if nothing ever happened.  I have known her type. All fake and upbeat but deep inside they are mean and have no soul or empathy. Sociopaths are also (usually) narcissists like Ms. Rinna.

Which is why her girls are such shallow, snobby douches. I see Harry Hamlin in a different light now knowing that he has been married to this nasty woman for twenty years. Shudders.

I don't hate PK like most do. I loved the way he stood up for his wife and in a very calm manner too. Erika is a fucking joke. If you don't kiss her ass and bow down to her she has NO use for you. Inherently cold is damn dead-on! It is laughable trying to picture her having a passionate moment with Tom Girardi. Yea...that never happened. Not once. Erika has no passion or heat in her.

Wow Eileen. Even though Erika snarled at you to "FUCK OFF" (or "fuck you"-forgot) numerous times in Hong Kong sounding like a demon, you still kiss her ass and take on PK for her? Alrighty then.

Kyle and Lisa's friendship=the best part of RHOBH. And Kyle and Mauricio's marriage.

ita with all of this! and thanks for reminding us how dismissive she was of her parents. that was a huge red flag. i remember now at the time that aired my dad was at the end stage of dementia and i spent as much time as possible with him, because no matter how sad it made me, it made him smile. she really is soulless and i  think labeling her as a sociopath is straight on.

• Love 8

I used to 'sort of' like Erika for some strange reason but I don't anymore because she's just too weird. That episode with her mother was sort of telling about how her mother raised Erika and it sounds like she's holding some deep resentments about it. She really doesn't give off a very warm and friendly vibe. Her face is just too frozen from all her Botox and the 'arrangement' she and Joe Girardi have is definitely an open relationship. They are apart from each other most of the time and I'm sure they each have other sexual partners.

I'm sick of Lisa Rinna and her attitude and I'm glad the season is over because I don't even want to hear her voice anymore, she's sickening.

Eileen is still okay as far as I'm concerned. I'm never tired of seeing Lisa Vanderpump's fancy home and parties and like it when she shows a little more 'down to earth-ness' and she has shown that a little more this season. Dorit is okay when she's not doing that stupid accent or wearing gold leaf on her head. Eden Sassoon seems like a last minute throw on. She's unnatural and forced. Her outburst with Lisa Rinna seemed to be some bad acting in a high school play. I sort of like Kyle this season, more than I had in previous seasons.

• Love 4

Have we ever seen Erika host a charity event or even speak of one she's involved in? Is she passionate about anything other than how she looks? Cause I'm all for looking good but the amount of time and money she puts into herself is beyond ridiculous and a fraction of her upkeep expenses could do a lot of good somewhere else. I just see her as incredibly shallow and self absorbed.

• Love 19