Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

This Joker Mouth is brought to you compliments of Buddy's IG page:

And this one is brought to you, compliments of me, cuz I love it so much & use any excuse to repost it:

FB_IMG_1516501680349.jpg.71edea456581398d6f9ed1b630d9a767.jpg

• Love 5

Twit made a 2nd visit to the Pickler & Ben show yesterday. P&B is no longer syndicated in my viewing area, so I watched a couple of clips on YouTube. (If you are so inclined, search for "Pickler and Ben Whitney Thore.")

In the "Whitney Returns" clip, Twit claims both BGDC & NoBS campaign are alive & well. [Yeah, right.]

In the clip, "Whitney meets her biggest fan," Twit is introduced to a 15-yr-old svelte ballerina who claims MBFFL changed her life. Twit anoints her as the first No Body Shame Ambassador -- whatever that's supposed to be.

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, Dot said:

No Body Shame Ambassador

I wonder if the position comes with diplomatic immunity and a stipend. Also, they need to asterisk the ‘biggest fan’ thing to include ‘*that happened to be in town on this particular date and saw the ask on social media.’ 

• Love 8
On 1/8/2019 at 11:57 AM, Colleenna said:

I'm pretty sure that's Ryan's dog. Maybe he left the dog with Twit while he went out of town. Or maybe he brought the dog with him for protection against her sexual advances. ;-) 

According to Whitney, he should be so lucky! When asked on Facebook if she has "Ryan on her radar," Whitney replied:

Whitney Way Thore Andreas Ryan probably would die to date me but I like to keep it business 💯

Notice how she copies Ryan on the response.*

This is like tween-level "flirtation." OOOOOh I am NOT interested and you know it. Wink, Pout." I believe Ryan is supposed to respond along the lines of "No, you'd be lucky.   I wouldn't date you if you asked me!" And then Whitney is supposed to say, "I'd never ask you!!!" And then Ryan is supposed to say, "Then I guess I'll just have to ask you!!!!"  And then Glenn comes in and tells Whitney to stop texting and go to bed; she has a math test in the morning.

*That doesn't show up here, but does on FB.

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 21
2 hours ago, Emma C said:

*smh

And again with the teenspeak. Not "look at my shoes" but "peep the new kicks." (And who put them on and tied them for you, Sweatney?) 

Not "trying to" but "tryna." Bitch, you're almost 35 years old. Grow the fuck up. 

ETA: Jesus, that's all she can do on the leg press? And she's doing that wrong......

Edited by Colleenna
Additional thought.
  • Love 17

I have decided that Henchi is the smartest of the bunch. He spends every moment glaring at the moron he’s stuck living with. I want to save Henchi. I bet his resting bitch face would go away if he was rescued - although he might need some therapy. Too bad Donna didn’t snatch him when she got free. 

19 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

And again with the teenspeak. Not "look at my shoes" but "peep the new kicks." (And who put them on and tied them for you, Sweatney?) 

Not "trying to" but "tryna." Bitch, you're almost 35 years old. Grow the fuck up. 

ETA: Jesus, that's all she can do on the leg press? And she's doing that wrong......

Btw - my teens are offended. They said “we speak English” LOL

• Love 14
19 hours ago, Ketzel said:

Huh, looks like the same guy, although I didn't make the connection at the time. But if it is the same guy, I think he's the one who posted the hearts in response to Ryan's posting the picture.

Same guy. I noticed the IG tag on both.... something like severinbro? 

23 hours ago, Dot said:

This Joker Mouth is brought to you compliments of Buddy's IG page:

And this one is brought to you, compliments of me, cuz I love it so much & use any excuse to repost it:

FB_IMG_1516501680349.jpg.71edea456581398d6f9ed1b630d9a767.jpg

She looks like the Queen of Hearts from Alice in Wonderland the cartoon

• Love 14
5 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

More 1/2 naked weight lifting and throwing of weights. And apparently a song that’s less than a year old is ‘THATS SO OLD’.... she’s such a 12 year old.

her jerk is SO BAD. He is letting her her develop a really bad habit that will be hard for her to break, and will prevent her from being able to jerk her goal of 165. 

I stopped olympic lifting when I was in my late third trimester because my form was horrendous due to me avoiding my belly. I could have worked the bar around it, but I didn't want to learn bad habits. Bad form will really really hurt you with Oly lifts. He should know better. She needs to practice with literally no weight until she can jerk properly. 

I applaud anyone for working out, but she said she wanted to get to a pretty heavy Oly lift and this shit coaching is going to stop her from getting where she wants to be. I'm a crossfit fan, but she really needs to get an actual oly coach. Or at least a coach who will teach her to jerk properly. I've literally never seen anyone step back THEN step forward. It is dangerous!

• Love 6
10 hours ago, yogi2014L said:

her jerk is SO BAD. He is letting her her develop a really bad habit that will be hard for her to break, and will prevent her from being able to jerk her goal of 165. 

I stopped olympic lifting when I was in my late third trimester because my form was horrendous due to me avoiding my belly. I could have worked the bar around it, but I didn't want to learn bad habits. Bad form will really really hurt you with Oly lifts. He should know better. She needs to practice with literally no weight until she can jerk properly. 

I applaud anyone for working out, but she said she wanted to get to a pretty heavy Oly lift and this shit coaching is going to stop her from getting where she wants to be. I'm a crossfit fan, but she really needs to get an actual oly coach. Or at least a coach who will teach her to jerk properly. I've literally never seen anyone step back THEN step forward. It is dangerous!

Congrats for your smart workout practice, re. pregnancy and form. Smart.

This is my issue with XF, these olympic lifts are NOT for the average Joe or Jane who want to get in shape. XF is good for people who want to get better at XF, or compete in the XF games.

• Love 3
20 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

More 1/2 naked weight lifting and throwing of weights. And apparently a song that’s less than a year old is ‘THATS SO OLD’.... she’s such a 12 year old.

She thinks she's gods gift men with her gyrating. She look so ridiculous

• Love 5
27 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

MY EYES!!!! MY EYES!!!!!!

Her Instagram profile - sports bra, spandex shorts, sitting on an exercise ball....... MY EYES!!!!

I went and looked because I thought "no exercise ball could support her weight" and sure enough she is sitting on an ottoman, LOL

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, ClareWalks said:

I went and looked because I thought "no exercise ball could support her weight" and sure enough she is sitting on an ottoman, LOL

Oh my - you are right. I was so horrified I had to turn away and assumed it was an overworked exercise ball. 

• Love 1

Seriously some 300+ pound over dramatic whale on tv with her drug addicted boyfriend?  TLC find some thing better to make a show of. What so fabulous about this chiks life?  She is unhealthy unhappy low self esteem.  Please take this off the air 

16 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

giphy.gif

This is just nasty lol I refuse to eat jello

• Love 5

Whitney always bleats on about ableism. In the newest episode we find her proclaim that no-one could be married for four years without having sex.

This is very ignorant. There are a plethora of medical ailments that make intercourse difficult. Millions of couples worldwide spend years fighting these issues and she just writes it all off.

As is often the case, it's do as I say, not as I do for Sweatney.

Also:

"I'm ready for children" followed by "Why won't my friend hang out now she has to look after a toddler?".

She's a cretin and I wouldn't entrust her with a rock, let alone a child.

• Love 11
3 hours ago, Ocal said:

Whitney always bleats on about ableism. In the newest episode we find her proclaim that no-one could be married for four years without having sex.

This is very ignorant. There are a plethora of medical ailments that make intercourse difficult. Millions of couples worldwide spend years fighting these issues and she just writes it all off.

As is often the case, it's do as I say, not as I do for Sweatney.

Also:

"I'm ready for children" followed by "Why won't my friend hang out now she has to look after a toddler?".

She's a cretin and I wouldn't entrust her with a rock, let alone a child.

I had a friend years ago who was quadriplegic. He had gotten married just a few months before his horrible accident. He and his wife were married for 30 years until he died. Whitney's an asshat. 

• Love 7
6 hours ago, Jacy M said:

Seriously some 300+ pound over dramatic whale on tv with her drug addicted boyfriend?  TLC find some thing better to make a show of. What so fabulous about this chiks life?  She is unhealthy unhappy low self esteem.  Please take this off the air 

This is just nasty lol I refuse to eat jello

TLC has been off the rails for years. It should be re-named TFRC--The Fake Reality Channel. If anyone's to blame, it's the viewers. 

My own history with this show: I began watching because I thought it was going to be a show following a morbidly obese woman on the road to better health. It began that way, then slowly derailed into what it is now. Every season showed the storylines becoming more outlandish and ridiculous. I became a "hate-watcher", something I don't think Whitney understands. She thinks people hate on her because she's fat, when instead many of us do so because she's fake AF. 

I think it needs to end, too. I was surprised when it was renewed. 

• Love 12
On 1/11/2019 at 12:05 PM, Nicmar said:

She thinks she's gods gift men with her gyrating. She look so ridiculous

Reading all the comments on that IG post, I have just one question: which one of you is ma_seifert? *snerk* gotta be one of us. If not, she should be!! Bahahaaaaaa!

• Love 2

So it’s her second response to our comments that her hygiene is lacking. First we see her naked in the shower - see she bathes - and now in case we don’t believe that, she wants us to know her cat helps keep her clean. Poor cat.

• Love 3
10 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

So it’s her second response to our comments that her hygiene is lacking. First we see her naked in the shower - see she bathes - and now in case we don’t believe that, she wants us to know her cat helps keep her clean. Poor cat.

Um, Whit? You keep betraying that you’re using photoshop when you don’t notice that altering the parts you want to change also affects the parts you don’t. Example: your nose ring which normally goes into your nostril opening, suddenly doesn’t in this latest pic.0D52DD76-D012-42D5-AE2C-5C49A00441CA.jpeg.e22431c6cdfc50ef214bf48310d7cb10.jpeg38AF8EBF-FD2D-4A45-BC38-B9D4D1001D93.thumb.jpeg.de565c0b7260bd8741f24af696565c0f.jpeg

• LOL 1
  • Love 21
On 1/10/2019 at 9:18 PM, yogi2014L said:

At her size, I just don't think she'd ever be able to have proper form to do a proper jerk. The mechanics of working around her enormous belly just won't allow it. Like I couldn't learn to swing a golf club properly before my boob reduction because no matter how hard I tried, I just had these two huge mounds of flesh in my way. And while I expect Whitney to be straining to lift, I didn't like how she had to struggle to get her feet under her in order to keep the bar over her head. This is not a question of strength or physical fitness and more one of safety. She has to really swing the weight to get it past her stomach and doing so it going to absolutely wreck her back at some point. Or she can end up dropping the weight and really hurting herself. I agree that her trainer should know better than to have her trying to lift when her form is so bad.

And I really cannot stand it when she just drops the weight and is tossing it away from her (again, because of her gut she can't lower it properly). At my gym, that would get her chewed and it's dangerous not just to her, bet anyone around her. I'm so tired of her trying to show off how "fit" she is despite her weight. And you'd think that with all the exercise she supposedly does that her body shape would be changing, even if she didn't loose pounds. With added muscle, things would tighten up a little bit and she might even loose a bit of blubber. Instead she's just as jiggly as she was when we first saw her. Or that if she was so invested in getting into physical shape that she would make a real concerted effort to loose weight. But then, seeing Whitney attending a Weight Watcher's meeting wouldn't make as interesting television as watching her "dance" or "compete" in a real race.

• Love 8
51 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

Look ClaireWalks - A chair!!! They’ve been reading here again. Of course everything is in quick motion so its hard to see what they are really doing. 

Well, there was a clear reason why Whitney was in the back where her bad technique and usual half-assing of the exercises won't be noticed so much.  She barely lifted her feet, was rolling into her sit ups and during the push ups barely bent her arms (and because she was filled facing the camera, it was easy to hide that she wasn't lowing her upper body at all. She's such a total fraud.

• Love 7

5 hours ago, winsomeone said:

Now that Donna has moved out, who shaves Whitney, and wipes her butt, and helps her dress? Tal??

In a word, yes. I think it's pretty obvious that Poodle [Tal] is the new caretaker. Why do you think he went to Manila with her? With Buddy back in the house, tho, she's now got a backup.

@tdanaher, I love your latest photoshop reveal! God, what could be more obvious that she is manipulating her glam photos than to see her nose ring hanging halfway off her nose.

And @Hana Chan, I have to respectfully disagree with your assertion that Twit is as jiggly as she was pre-HI. Tho she rarely films it, she has been doing enuf cardio to lose some wgt & tone up a bit. (Not that she's still not jiggly.) I firmly believe it wasn't the HI 8K that was the wakeup call, but the toddler waddle down the beach shrieking "Boo Bear" & the Winnie-the-Pooh pose. (And the wakeup call may have come from TLC telling her to shape up or forget about a season 6.)

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Dot said:

In a word, yes. I think it's pretty obvious that Poodle [Tal] is the new caretaker. Why do you think he went to Manila with her? With Buddy back in the house, tho, she's now got a backup.

@tdanaher, I love your latest photoshop reveal! God, what could be more obvious that she is manipulating her glam photos than to see her nose ring hanging halfway off her nose.

And @Hana Chan, I have to respectfully disagree with your assertion that Twit is as jiggly as she was pre-HI. Tho she rarely films it, she has been doing enuf cardio to lose some wgt & tone up a bit. (Not that she's still not jiggly.) I firmly believe it wasn't the HI 8K that was the wakeup call, but the toddler waddle down the beach shrieking "Boo Bear" & the Winnie-the-Pooh pose. (And the wakeup call may have come from TLC telling her to shape up or forget about a season 6.)

I think this is the main reason. I wonder what other kind of deal she might have with her parents as well. She seems reasonably committed to at least some physical activity enough that to me the only motivation must be TLC money and other benefits from her parents - like money or gifts. I seriously doubt she had much, if any, self-realization. If she had, she wouldn’t continue to claim she has no interest in losing weight. 

• Love 6
10 hours ago, Hana Chan said:

At my gym, that would get her chewed and it's dangerous not just to her, bet anyone around her.

Dropping weights is pretty common if you're trying to max out Olympic lifts because it's unsafe to yourself to try to lower them slowly. It should, however, be a controlled drop from a reasonable height and not throwing it down. If you can throw a weight, it's not so heavy that you need to drop it.

She's not doing anything correctly in any of her workout videos, and most of it looks like she's about to hurt herself severely, so when she eventually does hurt herself or her so-called trainer Jessica, I will not be surprised.

• Love 7

I love how those nobsactive videos are being staged. No matter who is doing what, Whitney is doing her best to pull the focus. In this last one, she's literally upstaging Ryan and the other woman, and she's got herself right in the center of the frame as well.

• Love 4
10 hours ago, Emma C said:

I’m not good at judging all these sped up  videos but are any of them performing the exercises correctly and if Ryan is doing the exercises and the woman is doing modifications , why is Whitney there?

• Love 1
On 1/8/2019 at 9:56 AM, Dr. Acula said:

Of course it's a pit bull...  the "misunderstood" and polarizing misfit of dogs.  It'll fit in perfectly with every other undesirable victim in Whitney's circle jerk.

Another photo where Twits nose ring is halfway up her nostril . 

Photoshop BUSTED

• Love 3
20 hours ago, Dot said:

That had to be humiliating and hopefully was her rock bottom. I also think she's pleased with her recent weight loss, but doesn't want to appear that she cares (for fear of going against everything she's been saying the last several years). Maybe, now that she's in her mid-30s, she realizes that weight loss is less about how society views her and more about how she feels and what she is able to do. 

• Love 4
On 1/13/2019 at 9:26 AM, tdanaher said:

Um, Whit? You keep betraying that you’re using photoshop when you don’t notice that altering the parts you want to change also affects the parts you don’t. Example: your nose ring which normally goes into your nostril opening, suddenly doesn’t in this latest pic.0D52DD76-D012-42D5-AE2C-5C49A00441CA.jpeg.e22431c6cdfc50ef214bf48310d7cb10.jpeg38AF8EBF-FD2D-4A45-BC38-B9D4D1001D93.thumb.jpeg.de565c0b7260bd8741f24af696565c0f.jpeg

Not saying Twit doesn't photoshop her photos or even that this photo isn't photoshopped, but this particular instance is not an indication of photoshop. She likely wears the style of nose ring that is not actually a complete hoop. They're very common and they slide around a lot and can end up looking like this. Source: My daughter has her nose pierced and had to stop wearing this style of jewelry for the exact same reason.

Screen Shot 2019-01-14 at 1.06.48 PM.png

• Love 1