Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, John M said:

I looked up Snoga...

https://snogaathletics.com/modest-fashion/

They are a "modest" clothing line, like the kind targeting fringe religious groups.

Seems like a very odd choice for both parties to team up.

Athletic wear for Duggar daughters? ;-D

ETA: I agree.... why would a company that makes MODEST wear team up with a woman who is the antithesis of modest?

Edited by Colleenna
Additional thought.
  • Love 9

Twits long front teeth annoy me , those rabbit teeth . Looking at that pic , She should make like a rabbit and graze on grass. 

F8045594-92DC-4A1C-BACD-3D101A72F105.jpeg

Edited by DNR
Add Rabbit toof photo
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

I looked at the size chart. The largest size is a 52 - 55” waist and 59-62” hips. Seems like she must be bigger than this since I would think she would be advised to wear a size that looks better than those pictures if she was able.

Also, I realize I’m tall (5’11”) so it’s very unusual for me to find pants or leggings that are long enough if the company doesn’t sell tall. But geez - these supposedly FULL LENGTH leggings say they have an inseam of 21 inches??? That’s REALLY short. Who designed this stuff?

5'11 here also tall girls rule lol

• Love 2

Twits long front teeth annoy me

I think she altered them using photo editing in the photo with the guy from the production company. Either that, or her lower lip was hiding them. Maybe she is aware how odd they are look. I wonder how much it would cost to change their appearance irl.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, Ketzel said:

Whitney's back-leaning crotch-to-crotch pose? (Excuse me, "special spot to lower swimsuit area" pose?) The visible proof that Whitney is at least five inches shorter than Leila and weighs at least three times as much?

That made me laugh so much.   She needs to stand up straight.

• Love 5
7 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

I looked at the size chart. The largest size is a 52 - 55” waist and 59-62” hips. Seems like she must be bigger than this since I would think she would be advised to wear a size that looks better than those pictures if she was able.

She is. When the episode was on where she did the fashion show, the measuring tape would not go around her hips. It missed by at least six inches. A standard tape is 60".

• Love 4
13 minutes ago, cherenkov said:

She is. When the episode was on where she did the fashion show, the measuring tape would not go around her hips. It missed by at least six inches. A standard tape is 60".

So she’s putting out a line of athletic wear for “her and people who look like her” but they are too small for her. Ok. 

• Love 9
4 hours ago, DNR said:

Twits long front teeth annoy me , those rabbit teeth . Looking at that pic , She should make like a rabbit and graze on grass. 

F8045594-92DC-4A1C-BACD-3D101A72F105.jpeg

Handy for eating artichokes.

• Love 7

So to anyone out here considering spending money on Whitney’s super stylish and amazing athletic wear for plus sized women.... Go to Old Navy. They have sizes up to 4X at 1/2 the price. I haven’t bought their plus sized stuff but their tall sized leggings and tops are great and SO much cheaper than the tents Whitney is selling. I don’t see how she can think people would buy this stuff, especially when they appear see-through because she is jamming her at least 7X butt into 5X leggings. 

Adding - Whitney acts like plus size exercise clothing is something no one thought of before her. My guess is this will go the way of the SisterWife’s Closet. 

Edited by 3girlsforus
  • Love 10
25 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

So to anyone out here considering spending money on Whitney’s super stylish and amazing athletic wear for plus sized women.... Go to Old Navy. They have sizes up to 4X at 1/2 the price. I haven’t bought their plus sized stuff but their tall sized leggings and tops are great and SO much cheaper than the tents Whitney is selling. I don’t see how she can think people would buy this stuff, especially when they appear see-through because she is jamming her at least 7X butt into 5X leggings. 

Adding - Whitney acts like plus size exercise clothing is something no one thought of before her. My guess is this will go the way of the SisterWife’s Closet. 

Or justmysize dot com has sizes up to 5x at 1/3 of what Sweatney's stuff costs. And some of it is attractive. But at $13 for a pair of tights, do I care? (They're actually comfy and long lasting)

• Love 5
16 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

BS - busted seams by snoga...when your too fat and the spandex can't stretch anymore it starts to look see-thru

image.png.c1abcff47b8cb857c2ae9bf89eec9a50.png 

I see alot of women Whitney's size that wear excercise clothes that look like this back plus i know they wear these as casual clothes lol

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Nicmar said:

I see alot of women Whitney's size that wear excercise clothes that look like this back plus i know they wear these as casual clothes lol

And she's advertising them as appropriate for everyday casual wear.

NoBS by Snoga is Whitney's collection of activewear for women who want quality clothing that fits well and looks good (both in and out of the gym), and can become the foundation pieces in their athleisure wardrobe.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, krushin said:

Skirted leggings to render your legs immobile at the gym! How practical!

03D44D7F-D210-449F-A746-6F452F97842E.jpeg

It's just....not flattering, at ALL! I'm not saying the outfit isn't cute, it just looks like sausage casing on this particular woman.

• Love 16
2 hours ago, Emma C said:

It's just....not flattering, at ALL! I'm not saying the outfit isn't cute, it just looks like sausage casing on this particular woman.

It's horrible.  Everything she wears looks like it's 2 sizes too small.  All this does is accentuate her thighs and her lower stomach, two of her most unattractive areas.

• Love 8
4 hours ago, Emma C said:

Christian Siriano would call it a "hot t***** mess." (Don't start...) I love Christian. I'd like to turn him, Tim.Gunn, and Stacy London loose on Shitney Waytoofat Bore. 

• Love 5
17 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

Christian Siriano would call it a "hot t***** mess." (Don't start...)

No, I will start, that is incredibly offensive to trans people, on the level of the N-word or the F-word. As one of my trans friends says it is the worst name she has ever been called because it is the last word so many of our trans brothers and sisters hear before they are murdered out of hate.

7 hours ago, krushin said:

Skirted leggings to render your legs immobile at the gym! How practical!

03D44D7F-D210-449F-A746-6F452F97842E.jpeg

OK, I'm sorry to do this to you guys but I can't unsee an uncut dick in that photo.

Edited by John M
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
5 minutes ago, John M said:

No, I will start, that is incredibly offensive to trans people, on the level of the N-word or the F-word. As one of my trans friends says it is the worst name she has ever been called because it is the last word so many of our trans brothers and sisters hear before they are murdered out of hate.

OK, I'm sorry to do this to you guys but I can't unsee an uncut dick in that photo.

Re: Siriano, thankfully he stopped saying that and repented for it, because I totally agree that it was awful. It's an ugly slur.

Re: uncut dick, dear god, I thought the photo was horrifying enough on its own, and now I will never stop laughing!

That skirt/leggings combo is hideous. I'm all about a workout skort, but the design of this is HORRIBLE. It's not supposed to be a damn skintight pencil skirt, right?! Also her gunt makes it look like a normal woman's ass is trying to escape from Whit's vagina.

Edited by ClareWalks
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
19 minutes ago, ClareWalks said:

Re: Siriano, thankfully he stopped saying that and repented for it, because I totally agree that it was awful. It's an ugly slur.

Re: uncut dick, dear god, I thought the photo was horrifying enough on its own, and now I will never stop laughing!

That skirt/leggings combo is hideous. I'm all about a workout skort, but the design of this is HORRIBLE. It's not supposed to be a damn skintight pencil skirt, right?! Also her gunt makes it look like a normal woman's ass is trying to escape from Whit's vagina.

I think shes  a frappucino with heavy whipping plus whipped away from from looking like Rasputia ala Norbit the bathing suit scene lol

• Love 3
1 hour ago, ClareWalks said:

That skirt/leggings combo is hideous. I'm all about a workout skort, but the design of this is HORRIBLE. It's not supposed to be a damn skintight pencil skirt, right?! 

You're right. I wear pencil skirts to work and a long stride from my office to the conference room is nearly impossible, and I wear workout skirts to run in, and they are--you guessed it--A-line so they don't rub on my inner thighs or constrict movement. Let's be real, this "active wear" she's shilling is for inactivity.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Nicmar said:

I think shes  a frappucino with heavy whipping plus whipped away from from looking like Rasputia ala Norbit the bathing suit scene lol

She's found her inner child and it's a 12 year-old curled up in a ball around her ass....

• Love 7

She looks like a Sumo wrestler in the desert. The topknot is a nice finishing touch. OK, a Sumo ballerina.

The constant photo editing really bugs me no end. I wish she would just have one of her photos retouched by one of the Toddlers and Tiaras artists and call it good.

• Love 9
13 hours ago, monagatuna said:

You're right. I wear pencil skirts to work and a long stride from my office to the conference room is nearly impossible, and I wear workout skirts to run in, and they are--you guessed it--A-line so they don't rub on my inner thighs or constrict movement. Let's be real, this "active wear" she's shilling is for inactivity.

At least is covers what's got to be a humongous camel toe on Twit.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, CPA1967 said:

She is walking. 

1 hour ago, CPA1967 said:

She is walking. 

That picture is made to make it look like she’s really hoofing it, looking at the position of her arms.  When I’m out power walking, my ponytail moves too. (It doesn’t lay flat on the back of my head.)  I think she’s trying to show how active she is but I don’t believe it.  

Edited by Ritanne
  • Love 3
26 minutes ago, SevenCostanza said:

w04-three-quarter-length_color_block_leg

YIKES!!!  Her Fupa is very visible in this picture, along with the stretch marks on both sides of her belly...why would she want to show these things?!

Edited by Ritanne
  • Love 5
10 minutes ago, Ritanne said:

YIKES!!!  Her Fupa is very visible in this picture, along with the stretch marks on both sides of her belly...why would she want to show these things?!

It’s not just that - she’s going out of her way to show these things. That isn’t her typical sports bra as a top. That’s a full tank top she’s rolled up to intentionally show her belly.

• Love 7
12 hours ago, Me from ME said:

She looks like a Sumo wrestler in the desert. The topknot is a nice finishing touch. OK, a Sumo ballerina.

Good one! 😁

46 minutes ago, Robbie M said:

Is she not wearing underwear?

Does she ever wear underwear? Or much of anything else, for that matter.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, SevenCostanza said:

w04-three-quarter-length_color_block_leg

I got this picture off the site she's selling clothes on.    All 8 pieces as Dot posted previously.  None of this stuff is flattering or even comfortable looking, not to mention it's pricey.  These lovely leggings are $32.   They look almost sheer to me, I can't tell if they're supposed to look that way or Twit is just too big for them.

• Love 5
51 minutes ago, SevenCostanza said:

I got this picture off the site she's selling clothes on.    All 8 pieces as Dot posted previously.  None of this stuff is flattering or even comfortable looking, not to mention it's pricey.  These lovely leggings are $32.   They look almost sheer to me, I can't tell if they're supposed to look that way or Twit is just too big for them.

Unless snoga made up some Twit-sized leggings so she had a pair to pose in, none of them will actually fit her, given the posted size chart. So, yes. They are probably sheer cuz she's squeezed herself in a pair 3-4 sizes too small.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
9 hours ago, Ritanne said:

From the looks of this picture she is in Dr. Now patient size.

• Love 5
On 1/24/2019 at 12:22 PM, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

GEEZ - everything looks to be about 5 sizes to small on her in the photos - i wonder what she budgets for her monthly monistat supply 

On 1/24/2019 at 12:30 PM, 3girlsforus said:

Also, I realize I’m tall (5’11”) so it’s very unusual for me to find pants or leggings that are long enough if the company doesn’t sell tall. But geez - these supposedly FULL LENGTH leggings say they have an inseam of 21 inches??? That’s REALLY short. Who designed this stuff?

On 1/24/2019 at 2:01 PM, Dot said:

Just a few responses to some of the above comments:

In the photo with Leila, Twit is bending so far back so as to press her crotch against Leila's that she probably fell over right after the photo was taken.

At my 380 #s, my waist was 63" & my hips, 69". I'm 3" taller than Twit. While it's apparent she thinks skin-tight clothing is more attractive on her than normal sizes, I still don't think she can fit into her own clothing line, given the size chart.

One fan commented: "Am I the only one who doesn't think an exercise bra is a top?"

I don’t know how Twit’s current size compares to her size in this clip, but remember when Tal had to measure her for that “fashion show” she was in? “Hilarity” ensues when they realize the measuring tape isn’t big enough to measure her hips. At this point in time, she’s claiming her measurements are 52-50-70 (which seems small to me, at least the first two). Yeah, I’m going to guess she isn’t fitting into this line of clothing.

https://okmagazine.com/videos/whitney-thore-weight-my-big-fat-fabulous-life/?jwsource=cl

ETA: Sorry if I was repetitive- I missed your original post @cherenkov

Edited by MrsWitter
S/O to other poster.
On 1/24/2019 at 9:15 PM, Dot said:

Handy for eating artichokes.

Do you really think she eats artichokes?

Okay, I take that back. I bet she can put down some major cheesy spinach artichoke dip. Or artichokes on a pizza. 

• Love 3
39 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

I nearly choked on my coffee at the poster who asked her why she naps so much. 

1 minute ago, ClareWalks said:

I love that there are several comments asking her why she naps so much when she doesn't have a real job. OUR PEOPLE!

Also I don't believe for one fucking second that she drinks that shit. 

LOL. You and I both posted on this almost simultaneously. Great minds, yada yada...

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, ClareWalks said:

I love that there are several comments asking her why she naps so much when she doesn't have a real job. OUR PEOPLE!

Also I don't believe for one fucking second that she drinks that shit. 

I was wondering about that myself.  Several times on the show she's seen "napping"  during the day.   What is she so exhausted from?  Walking across the room?  On that green drink post she said she woke up from her second  nap of the day.     I'm 57 I'm up everyday at 5:30 am go to work 5 days a week, come home cook dinner for my family and take zero naps.   What a useless blob.

• Love 10