Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

11 hours ago, Dot said:

Any info what the other friends & parents were doing there? (Well, I guess we know Babs & Glenn trail her around to all her events as her entourage. But the others?)

No info. At a guess - the reunion show?

3 hours ago, Ketzel said:

No info. At a guess - the reunion show?

Ah, I bet you're right. That episode doesn't usually happen until all filming & editing is completed.

Edited by Dot
  • Love 2

As a very old lady & not a Cool Kid like Twit, I have a Q:

In her current IG profile story, Twit has a photo with the caption saying something like "I told Ryan to get me a tee shirt so I could cut it into a crop & it was perfect as it was." So, how does that work? Wouldn't a crop top have a hem or elastic band or something? (I know nothing about the architecture of crop tops.) In other words, how does a tee shirt worn as a crop top stay in place?

BTW, I noted that Twit TOLD Ryan to get the shirt. Not asked, not requested. He has really become more her poodle than Tal.

• Love 6
42 minutes ago, Dot said:

In her current IG profile story, Twit has a photo with the caption saying something like "I told Ryan to get me a tee shirt so I could cut it into a crop & it was perfect as it was." So, how does that work? Wouldn't a crop top have a hem or elastic band or something? (I know nothing about the architecture of crop tops.) In other words, how does a tee shirt worn as a crop top stay in place?

If you are just cutting a standard or slightly oversized t shirt into a cropped top, it doesn't have to stay in place.  (See example below)  But it looks like the size of t shirt that Ryan fetched for Whitney was short and tight enough to be tucked into her bra band without need for any cutting or alteration?

Example:

crop top.jpg

• Love 1
44 minutes ago, Dot said:

BTW, I noted that Twit TOLD Ryan to get the shirt. Not asked, not requested. He has really become more her poodle than Tal.

Ive seen kids (please note - kids, not 30 somethings) cut t-shirts into a crop without adding anything. They tend to just show some belly so it’s just a “too short” t-shirt. They don’t need anything to stay in place. Sometimes they are cut ragged and sometime just cut. 

The bigger take away from this is that the t-shirt in it’s regular form only covers her boobs and she thinks that makes it great. 

• Love 2

Oh good grief - I just took a closer look at that crop top photo. First at the bottom it says “goal achieved”. Exactly what goal? Did she really have a goal to turn a tank top into a crop top just by putting it on instead of needing to cut it? Also, she is now using the hashtag rumble_boxing. God knows what stupidity she’s inventing in her head about boxing now.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

The bigger take away from this is that the t-shirt in it’s regular form only covers her boobs and she thinks that makes it great. 

Thanks, @3girlsforus & @Ketzel. I get it now.

That example photo of a crop top is definitely NOT what Twit likes. She must show as much gut as she possible can, between boobs & waistband.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Dot said:

Thanks, @3girlsforus & @Ketzel. I get it now.

That example photo of a crop top is definitely NOT what Twit likes. She must show as much gut as she possible can, between boobs & waistband.

I would be really surprised if she could find a top big enough to wear the way that pictures shows. Everything she buys is so tight it would never have that flows feel at the bottom. Plus that type of top requires that your boobs be bigger than your stomach and...... well it's not really designed for her. 

• Love 7
6 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

Ive seen kids (please note - kids, not 30 somethings) cut t-shirts into a crop without adding anything. They tend to just show some belly so it’s just a “too short” t-shirt. They don’t need anything to stay in place. Sometimes they are cut ragged and sometime just cut. 

Taking my reply to the " so she thinks" thread....

14 minutes ago, Emma C said:

That mesh bra is just a wardrobe malfunction waiting to happen.

Why does she speed up her videos for? We all know she does about 30 seconds and rests for 4 min LOL

• Love 3
18 hours ago, Ketzel said:

If you are just cutting a standard or slightly oversized t shirt into a cropped top, it doesn't have to stay in place.  (See example below)  But it looks like the size of t shirt that Ryan fetched for Whitney was short and tight enough to be tucked into her bra band without need for any cutting or alteration?

Example:

crop top.jpg

You guys r brave cant bring myself to watch these ig stories 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Nicmar said:

Why does she speed up her videos for? We all know she does about 30 seconds and rests for 4 min LOL

Well, if she showed them in real time, we might be able to learn her (and in the case of the No BS videos, Ryan's) fabulous moves - and then copy them! Now that she's monetizing her exercise routines, she can't have that, now can she? (Psst, nobody tell her there are apps that allow you to slow down instagram videos.)

I love the new video she's posted of Ryan and her focus training with Leila Leilani. (Am I supposed to recognize the name? I don't.) While she burbles in her captions over what a dream come true this is for her, the video doesn't support her. All you have to do is watch Leila doing focus training with each of them. Ryan is grinning from ear-to-ear. Whitney looks like a deer in the headlights of an oncoming 18 wheeler.

• Love 6

@Ketzel, not only is Leila someone no one but Twit has ever heard of, but Twit was positively slobbering over a "good form!" comment from someone named Paige Van Sant. Huh?

If someone ain't made it to Wikapedia, pop reference source of the world, they ain't worthy of being slobbered over.

• Love 5
45 minutes ago, Dot said:

@Ketzel, not only is Leila someone no one but Twit has ever heard of, but Twit was positively slobbering over a "good form!" comment from someone named Paige Van Sant. Huh?

If someone ain't made it to Wikapedia, pop reference source of the world, they ain't worthy of being slobbered over.

There was a Paige Vanzant on Dancing With The Stars, I think. Same person?

1 hour ago, Ketzel said:

There was a Paige Vanzant on Dancing With The Stars, I think. Same person?

Dunno about that, but probably since that show features Z-list celebs. VanZant is an MMA fighter, I learned by Googling her.

2 hours ago, Dot said:

She's a UFC fighter apparently.

That video really highlights the fact that she's lost little to no weight at all, and just proves the use of clever angles and Photoshop.

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, Nicmar said:

Whitney looks like she weighs about 400+ pounds. No way in hell she is smaller.

The scale-weighins in episodes 2 & 3 happened about a yr ago, well before her Nov cruise. You're probably right -- she's regained any pounds she might have lost during MBFFL filming.

• Love 6

I’d hate to think what she’d weigh if she wasn’t doing these supposed workouts. Twit definitely looks bigger.  Paging DrNow. 

Twit LOVES the attention she gets wearing the tight sports bra with her giant Gut & Fupa out for the world to see. No shame.

In next weeks preview, Twit is crying/blubbering over Buddy’s gf and he’s happy and she will never be..... Twit is the WORST friend : she couldn’t wait till Heather found out Buddy was at her house.  Twit ISN’T happy for Buddy, she’s a jealous rotten friend. Me Me Me Me .  She could have a relationship ( well, if a guy could stand her personality) if she lost weight . Twit acts like she has some awful condition that she can’t change . She could , she has access to a lot more than most people to be successful . Twits a lazy self-centered food addict. 

• Love 18

Since Chelsea met Buddy on line it would be highly improbable if she hadn't known he was a "reality TV star" and had also seen him on the show. I wonder if it is a similar situation to the girl who knew of Lennie the same way. I wonder if she was looking for an appearance on the show as well as some paychecks.

• Love 7

So Twit is finally opening the activewear store she started promoting in Jan 2017 -- yes, 2017. I assume she had tentative deals set up over the past 2 years, then the others backed out.

Note that photo. Her fans are cooing about how thin she is. That photo is -- what? -- a year or so old?

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Dot said:

So Twit is finally opening the activewear store she started promoting in Jan 2017 -- yes, 2017. I assume she had tentative deals set up over the past 2 years, then the others backed out.

Note that photo. Her fans are cooing about how thin she is. That photo is -- what? -- a year or so old?

oh dear dot whitney does crossfit.  dose anyone believe this.  I could be wrong but kinda thought you had to be in reasonable shape to do that without hurting yourself....  I like it she promotes exercise but kinda wish it actually worked for her.  it's sad her fans are like yah let's do this don't expect results because she doesn't have any.  her on that stool was nuts.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Dot said:

Just a quick observation...but if she was actually trotting along, wouldn’t her ponytail be swinging side to side?  Just saying...

• Love 7
On 1/22/2019 at 12:04 PM, Dot said:

Girl, we may have some years on us (having achieved an age that Twit probably won't if she doesn't change her ways), but we ARE cool.  And you are the coolEST.

• Love 14

That picture of Whitney "running" down the road was first posted on November 30, 2018, and it was the first time she started asking fans if they would sign up for an online exercise program with her. No telling exactly when the picture was taken, however. (But we know it wasn't the day it was posted; that was around the time of the cruise and she looked much heavier in the cruise pictures.  *sarcastifont on/And we know Whitney doesn't photoshop her own pictures.\*sarcastifont off

9 hours ago, Dot said:

That photo is -- what? -- a year or so old?

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 4

l

9 minutes ago, Emma C said:

I can't put my finger on why this photo bothers me to the core...

Whitney's back-leaning crotch-to-crotch pose? (Excuse me, "special spot to lower swimsuit area" pose?) The visible proof that Whitney is at least five inches shorter than Leila and weighs at least three times as much?

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 14
15 minutes ago, Emma C said:

I think for me it’s because she’s leaning backward in essence trying to get her stomach and private parts as close to this woman while still looking like she’s a “regular” distance from her. Plus Whitney looks at everyone, man or woman, like the person is completely in love with her and she’s basking in that love. 

• Love 15

You know that boxer lady is thinking,

"Lord, Thank God, I don't weigh as much as you. Seriously, woman (Twit), get into a healthy eating program before you keel over from a heart attack or stroke."  

• Love 6
22 minutes ago, Tosia said:

"Lord, Thank God, I don't weigh as much as you. Seriously, woman (Twit), get into a healthy eating program before you keel over from a heart attack or stroke."  

I think she's thinking, "Please, God . . . don't let this picture impact future potential customers;  I DON'T want anyone to think my students/customers look like this."

• Love 11

So this must be Whitneys "video top" a lot of her videos/promo's she does is in this very same top ( remember her thriller dance back in Oct ) anyway at first I though she was a sumo wrestler or maybe just ate one. She does look like she has gained back all the weight she lost since April or whenever they started filming.  

• Love 8
58 minutes ago, Tosia said:

And back the fuck up, freak.

• Love 12
4 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

GEEZ - everything looks to be about 5 sizes to small on her in the photos - i wonder what she budgets for her monthly monistat supply 

I looked at the size chart. The largest size is a 52 - 55” waist and 59-62” hips. Seems like she must be bigger than this since I would think she would be advised to wear a size that looks better than those pictures if she was able.

Also, I realize I’m tall (5’11”) so it’s very unusual for me to find pants or leggings that are long enough if the company doesn’t sell tall. But geez - these supposedly FULL LENGTH leggings say they have an inseam of 21 inches??? That’s REALLY short. Who designed this stuff?

• Love 3

Whitney really loves that picture of her "jogging" in the middle of the damn street. What a dumbass.

That poor boxer lady. Whitney is trying to rub her FUPA on her.

1 minute ago, 3girlsforus said:

Also, I realize I’m tall (5’11”)

High five, Height Buddy! :)

• Love 7
11 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

I looked at the size chart. The largest size is a 52 - 55” waist and 59-62” hips. Seems like she must be bigger than this since I would think she would be advised to wear a size that looks better than those pictures if she was able.

Also, I realize I’m tall (5’11”) so it’s very unusual for me to find pants or leggings that are long enough if the company doesn’t sell tall. But geez - these supposedly FULL LENGTH leggings say they have an inseam of 21 inches??? That’s REALLY short. Who designed this stuff?

21" ?? Surely that's capri length. Heck, I'm short (5'4.5") and *my* inseam is 30.....

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Emma C said:

Well for starters why the hell are they standing so close to each other?  Look at the sway in Whit's back from her stomach.  I'm surprised exercise hasn't helped with that.  That can't feel good.

• Love 8
8 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

21" ?? Surely that's capri length. Heck, I'm short (5'4.5") and *my* inseam is 30.....

That’s what I thought but I double checked and it said full length. But then I went and looked at the 3/4 length. They also say 21” inseam. So it’s just very poor editing. 

• Love 5

Just a few responses to some of the above comments:

In the photo with Leila, Twit is bending so far back so as to press her crotch against Leila's that she probably fell over right after the photo was taken.

At my 380 #s, my waist was 63" & my hips, 69". I'm 3" taller than Twit. While it's apparent she thinks skin-tight clothing is more attractive on her than normal sizes, I still don't think she can fit into her own clothing line, given the size chart.

One fan commented: "Am I the only one who doesn't think an exercise bra is a top?"

• Love 12
3 hours ago, Emma C said:

When you're Whit's size, you have to be especially careful not to have your body intrude into someone else's personal space.  She needs to back up.

• Love 12