Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

I was thinking maybe she posted something on social media? I don't follow her so I didn't know...

Well,  not on Instagram.  I don't have IG but I use a story grabber to see what she posts. Her last post was shilling her app as a Christmas present (see my earlier post about that in this thread.) 

HOWEVER,  you can rest assured that as soon as she reads this forum (and you KNOW she does) and realizes people are asking about it,  she'll post some long blargh about how they spent hours on the phone on Christmas eve or Christmas day.  Sure, Jan. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 4

I love fitness related things and appreciate every exercise-related gift I've ever been given (though in fairness those are things I'd directly ask for), but I'd be SO mad if someone spent money on THIS mess on my behalf. Any other app, even beachbody, which is a terrible MLM but with a great product, but this one. My spouse and I actually received All Trails Pro this year, and we were thrilled about it. THAT is a good fitness related gift. This would not be.

• Love 4
On 12/26/2021 at 10:44 PM, Colleenna said:

Well,  not on Instagram.  I don't have IG but I use a story grabber to see what she posts. Her last post was shilling her app as a Christmas present (see my earlier post about that in this thread.) 

HOWEVER,  you can rest assured that as soon as she reads this forum (and you KNOW she does) and realizes people are asking about it,  she'll post some long blargh about how they spent hours on the phone on Christmas eve or Christmas day.  Sure, Jan. 

Yes, the shithead express is getting cranked up i'm sure.What a waste of space shitney is.

On 12/27/2021 at 10:01 PM, monagatuna said:

I love fitness related things and appreciate every exercise-related gift I've ever been given (though in fairness those are things I'd directly ask for), but I'd be SO mad if someone spent money on THIS mess on my behalf. Any other app, even beachbody, which is a terrible MLM but with a great product, but this one. My spouse and I actually received All Trails Pro this year, and we were thrilled about it. THAT is a good fitness related gift. This would not be.

But that's different.  That's something that you either specifically asked for,  or hinted that you'd like.  Gawd knows over the years I've asked for/hinted at plenty of fitness related things  --- personal training gift certificates,  resistance band sets, etc. And of course iget my annual gift cert to one of the local running stores.  

This would be more like me gifting you a membership in Noom. 

• LOL 3
54 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

This would be more like me gifting you a membership in Noom. 

Oh, yeah, totally! A fitness app directed at something I really love (like All Trails etc.) is a thoughtful gift. This would be the equivalent of grabbing the cheap shitty gift set from a Rite Aid on Xmas Eve at 6 PM on your way to the party. "I donno, women like plastic nail sets with unicorns on them, right?"/"I donno, women like dieting, right?"

• LOL 8
2 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

Oh great, she posted the picture of young Babs with the cat. It’s been a good half hour since her last posting of that picture 🙄.  

Yeah,  she does that so her stans will say how beautiful Babs is and how Shitney and Babs are twins (thereby indirectly saying Shitney is beautiful. )

• Love 5

Ryan got engaged….it’s almost the weekend…was Whitney ready for an engagement LOL 😂 Seriously, congratulations to Ryan and his fiancée. Chase, Buddy, Ryan, Jessica (Thanks @Ketzel ) I guess it’s Tal’s turn to get engaged…uh I mean Whitney’s, I forgot about her sizzling romance with the Frenchman!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYKApgmLuUd/

DCCA910B-9FEC-4D70-BA29-A95D7BBEB52B.thumb.jpeg.9ff09914293d48f73feb997eb1e05ac8.jpeg

Edited by Irate Panda
Forgot Jessica…Thanks, Ketzel!
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Irate Panda said:

Ryan got engaged….it’s almost the weekend…was Whitney ready for an engagement LOL 😂 Seriously, congratulations to Ryan and his fiancée. Chase, Buddy, Ryan, I guess it’s Tal’s turn to get engaged…uh I mean Whitney’s, I forgot about her sizzling romance with the Frenchman!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYKApgmLuUd/

DCCA910B-9FEC-4D70-BA29-A95D7BBEB52B.thumb.jpeg.9ff09914293d48f73feb997eb1e05ac8.jpeg

Oh lort. This is going to increase her desperation, and she'll start pressing the  "franch may-un" .... or pressuring TLC to find her some other may-un to marry.  Because you know women are incomplete without one.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

Ryan got engaged….it’s almost the weekend…was Whitney ready for an engagement LOL 😂 Seriously, congratulations to Ryan and his fiancée. Chase, Buddy, Ryan, I guess it’s Tal’s turn to get engaged…uh I mean Whitney’s, I forgot about her sizzling romance with the Frenchman!

You forgot Jessica, engaged to Isaiah. But then again, so did Whitney, at least as far as publicly congratulating the two of them goes.

• Love 6

So Whit now looks around.. Jessica is engaged and has a job (besides nobsactive). Buddy is engaged and has a job. Heather has 2 beautiful kids and a job. Ryan has a job, a fiancé, and a baby. Chase has a job, a fiancé, and a baby. Tal has a job and was in Utah for the holidays with his boyfriend's family. Ashley has a job and kids and I think she's still married.  Not sure what Todd is up to. But she has to be sinking more and more into the realization that everyone around her has a life and despite the name of the show her life is not big or fabulous. It's non-existent. She's done nothing to develop a purpose to her life. Even if you consider the show the only job she needs (I don't but just suppose) she still does nothing else. No charity work. No planning for the future. No skill development. And she's done nothing to make herself a better person. While you don't need a spouse or a child to be a complete person, if you want one that's ok too. But she does nothing to make herself the kind of person people want to be with - either as friends or romantically. She counts on show setups to magically become real. If she had a job, or activities, or volunteer work etc she might develop into a well-rounded person (no pun intended) that would attract a person organically. Make friends.. discover you have things in common, learn about each other, grow together.... But you can't do any of that if you spend your days naked, wrapped in a blanket, waiting for uber eats. 

• Love 17
14 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

So Whit now looks around.. Jessica is engaged and has a job (besides nobsactive). Buddy is engaged and has a job. Heather has 2 beautiful kids and a job. Ryan has a job, a fiancé, and a baby. Chase has a job, a fiancé, and a baby. Tal has a job and was in Utah for the holidays with his boyfriend's family. Ashley has a job and kids and I think she's still married.  Not sure what Todd is up to. But she has to be sinking more and more into the realization that everyone around her has a life and despite the name of the show her life is not big or fabulous. It's non-existent. She's done nothing to develop a purpose to her life. Even if you consider the show the only job she needs (I don't but just suppose) she still does nothing else. No charity work. No planning for the future. No skill development. And she's done nothing to make herself a better person. While you don't need a spouse or a child to be a complete person, if you want one that's ok too. But she does nothing to make herself the kind of person people want to be with - either as friends or romantically. She counts on show setups to magically become real. If she had a job, or activities, or volunteer work etc she might develop into a well-rounded person (no pun intended) that would attract a person organically. Make friends.. discover you have things in common, learn about each other, grow together.... But you can't do any of that if you spend your days naked, wrapped in a blanket, waiting for uber eats. 

TLC should really rename the show  "The Little Sad Existence of Big Fat Whit."

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
On 12/29/2021 at 10:05 PM, Colleenna said:

Yeah,  she does that so her stans will say how beautiful Babs is and how Shitney and Babs are twins (thereby indirectly saying Shitney is beautiful. )

The thing to say would be "gee, if you lost 150 or so pounds, you'd look alike."

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

Any inspiration for the New Year from our gal?

I haven't seen anything that even acknowledged any of the holidays - Thanksgiving, Christmas, or New Years. (or Hanukkah in case she actually did convert :-) )

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, HighlandWarriorGrl said:

Not even a message that she is too busy schtooping the “French Man” to send us holiday wishes?  Wow.  Ungrateful bioch!  Happy f’ing holidays Quitney 🎉🏋🏻🥂🍔☃️💍🎅🏻🍕

I mean, she runs a "fitness" app and It's New Year's Resolution time. I would have expected at least a nominal marketing effort...

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
14 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

I mean, she runs a "fitness" app and It's New Year's Resolution time. I would have expected at least a nominal marketing effort...

I have been astonished at the lack of marketing effort for something they supposedly put their "heart and soul" into. I guess I shouldn't be since she's never shown any sign of effort about anything but you would think her IG would be full of things about NoBS. Hell NoBs has it's own IG and it has NO posts. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, stoppro said:

'Holy mother of mercy is this the end of shitney?'

Nah.  I just think that at this point in the game, so knows she is universally despised by the general public and just doesn’t want to even pretend any more that she is interested in interaction with her show’s viewing audience.  Mind you, she is not universally despised because she is fat.  Let me say that right up front.  But that is 100% what she is probably thinking.  It couldn’t be further from the truth.  She has earned people’s disrespect with the multitude of bad personality traits and flaws she has exhibited (literally and figuratively) over the years.  The only friends or lovers she has in her life are those paid to do so, and that can’t be a real comfortable realization.  She just doesn’t want to hear it y’all!  Happy New Year anyway Quitney.  In 2022 may you learn to treat people with the respect you want, may you get help for your eating disorder and your other mental issues, and may you find some responsibility and self respect so you can go into another line of work and just maybe (as the old folks say) find a lid for your pot 🥴

• Love 9

Well, here we are, 5 days into the new year,  and not a word from her since she posted a picture of young Babs and invited her stans to post why they loved Babs. She was going to read the responses to Babs as a "late Christmas present." Geez Louise,  how cheap can you get?

• LOL 6
1 hour ago, Colleenna said:

She was going to read the responses to Babs as a "late Christmas present." Geez Louise,  how cheap can you get?

I know!  Here's some thoughts some strangers wrote about you because I'm too lazy to do anything for you myself, Merry Christmas.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, SevenCostanza said:

I know!  Here's some thoughts some strangers wrote about you because I'm too lazy to do anything for you myself, Merry Christmas.

Exactly.  

I don't want people to misunderstand.  I know that there are times (hello, job loss due to Rona) that people *can't afford* to buy gifts for loved ones. Hell, I've been there myself when I was in my 20s.  But Whitney makes plenty of money. She also has plenty of time to THINK ABOUT what to get for someone.  And she doesn't even have to move from her bed --- there's a plethora of things available online! 

But that would require thinking of someone other than herself.  

• Love 6

She wouldn't even have to buy something. I know it's hard to get gifts for my parents as they've gotten older. So how about doing something for her. I know Covid is limiting outings but how about hire someone to come to the house for a massage or a mani-pedi? She's an expert at ordering food - how about having a nice dinner delivered to her home? Lots of ways to make her feel special. But not our Whitney....

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

Hmm maybe. Today's instastory is only a drawing with the caption  "Once again the future becomes the past." End of the romance with the franch may-un?

That would assume there was a romance in the first place

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

Hmm maybe. Today's instastory is only a drawing with the caption  "Once again the future becomes the past." End of the romance with the franch may-un?

It’s probably just bait to get her stans to ask her what she means.  If there WAS a French Man, and if they DID have a quasi relationship, I don’t think she would want to advertise its demise.  Although, as my father-in-law used to say, that dog just won’t hunt.  It’s a story line that was debunked fairly quickly and never gained any traction with the viewers.  My money is on the next season (sadly, I think there will be one) being about Lenny coming back into her life, because he certainly seems willing/desperate/in need of funds.  Hasn’t he been spotted in her social media lately?

• Love 2
42 minutes ago, HighlandWarriorGrl said:

It’s probably just bait to get her stans to ask her what she means.  If there WAS a French Man, and if they DID have a quasi relationship, I don’t think she would want to advertise its demise.  Although, as my father-in-law used to say, that dog just won’t hunt.  It’s a story line that was debunked fairly quickly and never gained any traction with the viewers.  My money is on the next season (sadly, I think there will be one) being about Lenny coming back into her life, because he certainly seems willing/desperate/in need of funds.  Hasn’t he been spotted in her social media lately?

Well, you can read it two ways: The future  (Le Blur) becomes the past (it's over). Or... the future (happily ever after) becomes the past (Lennie, a past love, is back in her life. ) 

Or it could mean jack shit.  Knowing  hWitney,  this is also a possibility. 

• Love 6

I took it to mean a generic new year type post (2021 was once the future but is now the past) thing. A deeper meaning could be realizing she keeps up these unhealthy cycles and practices over time, but I don't think she'd realize that.

• Love 3
On 1/4/2022 at 1:12 PM, Colleenna said:

She was going to read the responses to Babs as a "late Christmas present." Geez Louise,  how cheap can you get?

She'd probably throw in her fitness video subscription.
And are "stans" stalwart fans?

• LOL 2
4 hours ago, auntjess said:

And are "stans" stalwart fans?

Sort of.  "Stan" is the name of a song by the rapper Eminem, about an obsessed, mentally ill fan who eventually kills himself when Eminem doesn't respond to his attempts to reach him.  Now "stans" has become the description for any celebrity's most over-the-top devoted fans.

• Useful 5

The latest IG post is a black and white photo that's so poorly Photoshopped that it's like she isn't even trying.  Or maybe it's just my eyes. To me, her head looks as if she cut-and-pasted it from a completely different picture.  As a result,  it appears detached from her body, tilted at a weird angle. Someone who follows her....can you take a look and give your opinion? And if you know how to copy/post it here, score!!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, 3girlsforus said:

IMG_5077.jpeg.0fac1577c81d1afd67471f121bbcc4f0.jpeg

She may not have copy/pasted, but she photoshopped the heck out of her face, which is why it looks unnatural on her non-airbrushed body.  Her head looks like it's floating in mid-air because all the manipulation flattened it and took away all dimension.  Looks like she's gone back for even more lip fillers, too.

Someone with real skill at manipulating photos would've included her body in the process or would've cropped the photo so the difference wasn't so glaring.

Edited by Rootbeer
  • Useful 5
  • Love 1

It's interesting that she posts this (in my opinion) unflattering picture of herself next to the glamor shot of young Babs. Side-by-side, it's hard to see more than a very slight resemblance between the two of them.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Ketzel said:

It's interesting that she posts this (in my opinion) unflattering picture of herself next to the glamor shot of young Babs. Side-by-side, it's hard to see more than a very slight resemblance between the two of them.

I suspect she thinks she looks alluring and sexy in that black and white photo rather than bizarre from the photoshopping and in desperate need of a bra with full coverage. Spaghetti straps are not her friend.

Edited by 3girlsforus
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

I know the "Joker" smile has been brought up before, but I really don't get why she's getting lip fillers in the center when the edges are so thin. It just makes it look so mis-proportioned and like a cartoon or caricature. I have small lips too and I know fillers are popular, but shouldn't they be more spread out to the edges? 

• Love 1
On 1/6/2022 at 11:32 PM, Colleenna said:

Well, you can read it two ways: The future  (Le Blur) becomes the past (it's over). Or... the future (happily ever after) becomes the past (Lennie, a past love, is back in her life. ) 

Or it could mean jack shit.  Knowing  hWitney,  this is also a possibility. 

I vote for #3 😃

I only vaguely know who Whitney is and don't even really know how I got here, but snark is always fun so I did some reading.  I obviously don't know the guy in the photo below, but at first glance, I thought, "Gah, one of those hairdos where they shave the sides and have a ponytail. I hate that."  Then I looked more and thought, "Those are dreadlocks going all the way to the floor!" 

Alas, no.  Turns out he's in front of a hand truck.  

On 12/31/2021 at 12:22 PM, Irate Panda said:

• LOL 7

I originally thought it was a stack of those plastic molded chairs, but then I noticed the wheel at the bottom.  I spent WAY too much of my life analyzing that photo.

Seems to me if you're going to have your proposal photographed by someone in what looks like Stars Hollow, you'd be alert to the presence of industrial equipment.  He obviously didn't just get carried away by the moment and drop to his knee.

• Love 2