Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

33 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I am more surprised that she stuck with something for longer than a week.

She didn't - she has someone else to do all the work and she shows up when she feels like it. She felt like it less and less when it was Ryan because he wanted to be serious about the work. Jessica probably requires less of her so it might limp along longer. A recent IG post shows Whitney lifting Jessica up on her legs - the "airplane" you do when kids are little. That just screams professional, hard-working people.  I'm sure there are people who are signed up. But at nearly twice the cost of typical truly professional workout app, people won't stay on it very long. Paying $20/month to watch Whitney twerk, giggle, and sit will get old for even the biggest fan. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, 3girlsforus said:

Wow - I would be embarrassed to admit at the age of 37 that I couldn't fathom the idea that people make dinner every day and that I'm not willing to learn how to do it unless I get a guy.

9759FB73-58DC-4418-9ACA-BC6394E450D8_4_5005_c.jpeg

Same here.  I actually enjoy cooking and creating new stuff. 

Twit's entire life is centered around getting a man.

• Love 5

Not defending Whiteney, but I'm in my 40's, I have a man (no kids though) and I HATE cooking.  It stresses me out.  I know how to do it, and I usually figure out something for supper,  but I don't want to.  I'm happy with a sandwich and a bowl of cereal.

Edited by Bookworm 1979
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, Bookworm 1979 said:

Not defending Whiteney, but I'm in my 40's, I have a man (no kids though) and I HATE cooking.  It stresses me out.  I know how to do it, and I usually figure out something for supper,  but I don't want to.  I'm happy with a sandwich and a bowl of cereal.

I can be kinda the same and suspect I dislike cooking because I hate big messes (I won’t eat until kitchen is clean and dishes put away). When I do make something, It’s enough to last days so I don’t have to deal with the mess of cooking every day. Soup is one of my favourites—one pot. Same with salad--one bowl. If there’s more than 3 dishes to a meal, it’s too much for me. I don’t eat out (food allergies), but I also don’t cook complicated meals at home. 

Unlike Whitney, however, I grew up knowing that most families cook food on the daily. Who can afford to eat out/order in all the time? 

Edited by TurtlePower
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Bookworm 1979 said:

I didn't read Whitney's post as cooking is a chore that I don't enjoy but it's a necessary evil. That's completely normal.  I read it as 'Cooking isn't worth it unless I'm doing it for a man and I can't believe people do it on a regular basis.' I doubt she's eating a sandwich or bowl of cereal. She's donning her lingerie and gazing out the window for the uber eats guy. 

• LOL 9
12 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

As seen on Ryan's IG story... baaahaaahaaaa......IMG_5061.jpeg.855458b851f442d19ae9e4ccc026c16b.jpeg

That? IS AWESOME. 

Trainers don’t need to be Ken or Barbie—I’ve had trainers that weren’t—but they were committed to fitness, consistency, nutrition and could actually do what they were asking their clients to do. 

Whitney has no credibility there—it’s just another wannabe title for her without having to do any of the work. 

• Love 8
On 12/10/2021 at 8:11 AM, 3girlsforus said:

Wow - I would be embarrassed to admit at the age of 37 that I couldn't fathom the idea that people make dinner every day and that I'm not willing to learn how to do it unless I get a guy.

9759FB73-58DC-4418-9ACA-BC6394E450D8_4_5005_c.jpeg

I just saw on Reddit that someone asked why she seems so proud of the fact that she does not know how to do some  VERY BASIC THINGS.  

Personally,  I think she enjoys being perpetually 11 years old. After all,  that means that other people have to do stuff FOR her. And if enough people are doing stuff FOR  her, that means she's the center of attention.  

But what do the rest of you think? 

• Love 8

She will do anything and everything to make herself the center of attention! I think she is stalled at 11/12 years old, not quite sure why. Maybe a bad experience or just because that was a good time for her and she didn't want to grow up...

• Love 7
51 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

I think she thinks it's all so cute. TeeeHeeHee.. I can't cook. TeeHeeHee.. I don't know how to do X,Y,Z... TeeHeeHee... here's a great sex toy.... TeeHeeHee.. I don't wear clothes. 

It's not cute. It's pathetic. 

Agreed. The things this woman thinks makes her seem cute—or possibly eccentric—actually makes her come off as ignorant, unmotivated and helpless. 

I’ve seen couples break up because the girlfriend/fiancée refused to grow up and would not stop “playing dumb”. It’s. Not. Attractive. 

• Love 6

Agreed. The things this woman thinks makes her seem cute—or possibly eccentric—actually makes her come off as ignorant, unmotivated and helpless. 

I agree with all of this. She thinks this helplessness makes her cute and quirky but actually ... no...

• Love 9
5 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

The things this woman thinks makes her seem cute—or possibly eccentric—actually makes her come off as ignorant, unmotivated and helpless.

These affectations of helplessness might be "cute" (YMMV) in a woman in her early 20s who's just starting to figure out adulting. But this heifer is pushing 40! At this point, you'd expect most adults to have their shit together and know the basics of taking care of normal things that we all have to deal with (though I'm older and for the life of me, I still can't fold a fitted sheet neatly). She still acts like she's right out of school when most people her age have families and careers that they have to deal with.

I'm really curious to see what she might do when the TLC money train finally dries up and she'll have to figure out another way to support herself. Because there's absolutely nothing that we've seen that would imply that she's capable of holding down a job.

• Love 9
4 hours ago, Hana Chan said:

These affectations of helplessness might be "cute" (YMMV) in a woman in her early 20s who's just starting to figure out adulting. But this heifer is pushing 40! At this point, you'd expect most adults to have their shit together and know the basics of taking care of normal things that we all have to deal with (though I'm older and for the life of me, I still can't fold a fitted sheet neatly). She still acts like she's right out of school when most people her age have families and careers that they have to deal with.

I'm really curious to see what she might do when the TLC money train finally dries up and she'll have to figure out another way to support herself. Because there's absolutely nothing that we've seen that would imply that she's capable of holding down a job.

I wonder if TLC keep her on when she becomes bedridden, unless they merge with dr. no she won't do that it's not fabulous.This is not far in the future.

• Love 8

So, she's on yet another vacation (albeit only to a South Carolina beach) and she posted a video of herself in the pool giving her dog swim lessons.  Oh, and Lenny is with her.  

First thing I thought was "Wait, the hotel allows dogs in their pool?" 

Second thought was  "Dogs are natural swimmers. Why is she trying to teach the dog something it does naturally? "

Third thought: "I wonder if they know she pees in pools?"

Fourth thought: "You're at the BEACH. Why are you in a pool instead of the ocean, FFS?"

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
23 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

So, she's on yet another vacation (albeit only to a South Carolina beach) and she posted a video of herself in the pool giving her dog swim lessons.  Oh, and Lenny is with her.  

Second thought was  "Dogs are natural swimmers. Why is she trying to teach the dog something it does naturally? "

Fourth thought: "You're at the BEACH. Why are you in a pool instead of the ocean, FFS?"

Someone posted a comments that they hope she and Lenny get back together. She replied that she's in a relationship already. Her imaginary French man.🤣

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

Not all dogs know how to swim. Many can't figure out how to get into and out of the pool (or whatever body of water). I have had several Labradors (bred to retrieve game from bodies of water) who could not swim and had no interest. I would say that poodles aren't particularly fond of water generally and if she insists she wants the dog to swim, she probably does need to teach her, or at least help her overcome fear of water.

This time of year, South Carolina ocean water is cold. I'd assume she is in a heated pool or it would be freezing.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

Not all dogs know how to swim. Many can't figure out how to get into and out of the pool (or whatever body of water). I have had several Labradors (bred to retrieve game from bodies of water) who could not swim and had no interest. I would say that poodles aren't particularly fond of water generally and if she insists she wants the dog to swim, she probably does need to teach her, or at least help her overcome fear of water.

This time of year, South Carolina ocean water is cold. I'd assume she is in a heated pool or it would be freezing.

Except that she posted a video the first day of the vacation of the doggo in the ocean.  

I didn't realize that not all dogs swim.  I know almost nothing about dogs (cat person here...)

• Love 1

Except that she posted a video the first day of the vacation of the doggo in the ocean.  

Pools sometimes freak them out because they can't figure out how to get in - they go from dry land to completely underwater; there's no gradual entry/exit like there is with the ocean.

Personally I think it's fun when a dog likes water but I don't see the point in pushing it. If Twit's dog doesn't like the pool then I'd let her just hang out on the side. More room for me!

• Love 2

Do public/hotel pools usually allow pets to swim in them? I realize they could be at an airbnb but even that isn't their own pool. I wouldn't think pets in the pool would be allowed. I wouldn't be happy if I was in a hotel pool and someone jumped in with their dog. 

• Love 7
15 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

Do public/hotel pools usually allow pets to swim in them? I realize they could be at an airbnb but even that isn't their own pool. I wouldn't think pets in the pool would be allowed. I wouldn't be happy if I was in a hotel pool and someone jumped in with their dog. 

Not usually permitted, no.

• Love 1
17 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

Well, to be honest I would prefer the dog to her being in the pool with me. I would be pretty sure the dog would not pee in the pool. Her not so much.

Edited by crazycatlady58
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

So she's in SC and it appears that Lenny is with her. Christmas is just a week away. Yet we see no attempt for her and the love of her life to spend the holiday together??? Travel restrictions are less intense than when she made everyone's trip to Maine a living hell trying to get him into the US. But now that it actually could happen, he isn't coming here and she isn't going there. Instead she's going to SC with Lenny. 

(just a note - I'm not endorsing international travel right now. I'm just saying it's possible and they aren't doing it when they supposedly were dying to be together and doing everything they could when it was actually not possible at all)

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

So she's in SC and it appears that Lenny is with her. Christmas is just a week away. Yet we see no attempt for her and the love of her life to spend the holiday together??? Travel restrictions are less intense than when she made everyone's trip to Maine a living hell trying to get him into the US. But now that it actually could happen, he isn't coming here and she isn't going there. Instead she's going to SC with Lenny. 

(just a note - I'm not endorsing international travel right now. I'm just saying it's possible and they aren't doing it when they supposedly were dying to be together and doing everything they could when it was actually not possible at all)

And then there's this question:  What's in it for Lennie? 😄

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
17 hours ago, princelina said:

And then there's this question:  What's in it for Lennie? 😄

Hard to imagine there's anything in it for him but money. Whit didn't draw attention to him and when asked if it was him she gave a 1 word answer - 'yes'.  If it was a legitimate day of friends hanging out, she would have been more chatty about it. 

4 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

So I guess it's official that there will be yet another season of this dumpster fire. Heather answered a question about it on her IG saying they will start filming in January.

I wonder if that's just the barnacles, so the recent vacation Twit took with Lenny wasn't being filmed for the show? Or does Twit start filming earlier than everyone else?

• Love 1

I'll admit I'm not privy to all the details about Lenny (wasn't keeping up with the dumpster fire at that time) but wasn't he presented as a boyfriend?  Sooooo......she's deeply in love with another man but on vacation with an ex-boyfriend?  I know circustances vary and maybe in some situations this could be o.k. but speaking broadly, most men wouldn't be comfortable with that and most women wouldn't do that to their boyfriend.  But this is Twit and Twit does what Twit wants!!

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Kiki620 said:

I'll admit I'm not privy to all the details about Lenny (wasn't keeping up with the dumpster fire at that time) but wasn't he presented as a boyfriend?  Sooooo......she's deeply in love with another man but on vacation with an ex-boyfriend?  I know circustances vary and maybe in some situations this could be o.k. but speaking broadly, most men wouldn't be comfortable with that and most women wouldn't do that to their boyfriend.  But this is Twit and Twit does what Twit wants!!

Yup! At least once, Whitney loudly proclaimed “we Are IN LOVE” to her parents about him.

• LOL 3
2 hours ago, Kiki620 said:

Gotta create tension for the story line. With  Chase, it *was* going to be about making her choose between HIM and Buddy (before the Sara oopsie), but now that Buddy is engaged to another woman,  there's gotta be another reason for strife between her and her "franch may-un," leading to the breakup of their non-existent relationship. 

• Love 5

So today's IG is shilling  her app. There's a few seconds of her jumping rope,  and then her doggo gets in on the act, so of course she has to stop and laugh at the dog.  Then, while Jessica is doing a "high knees" drill, hWitney is trying to lift her feet off the ground.  

People pay $20 a month to watch this? There really IS a sucker born every minute. 

And OBTW, I would *personally* be very offended if someone "gifted" me a fitness app (even a really good one) for Christmas. ["What are you trying to say? Are you saying that I'm fat?"]

• Love 4
On 12/17/2021 at 8:41 AM, Colleenna said:

It does get cold in South Carolina in December but remembering Whitney’s temperature preferences, she may well like the cold. 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Colleenna said:

So today's IG is shilling  her app. There's a few seconds of her jumping rope,  and then her doggo gets in on the act, so of course she has to stop and laugh at the dog.  Then, while Jessica is doing a "high knees" drill, hWitney is trying to lift her feet off the ground.  

People pay $20 a month to watch this? There really IS a sucker born every minute. 

And OBTW, I would *personally* be very offended if someone "gifted" me a fitness app (even a really good one) for Christmas. ["What are you trying to say? Are you saying that I'm fat?"]

Honestly I was surprised she could jump enough to get over the rope although it's going to take some time for me to get over seeing all the jiggling. Nothing about that video is professional. 

I got a fitness app for my birthday this year (Rouvy) but I asked for it. Otherwise yea, I'd be pissed. Even though I asked for it my husband still seemed a bit wary. I think he wanted to be sure I wasn't going to blow a gasket LOL.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
On 1/21/2021 at 9:32 PM, mamadrama said:

Same. When I lived in Wales my mom would send me care packages of Ranch, Pop Tarts, Ale-8 (it's a local thing), and Jif peanut butter. 

Are you from Kentucky?  I was so happy to see Kroger selling it south of the border!

16 hours ago, Colleenna said:

Nope. They aren't filming, so I'm sure he won't be around. Of course she'll blame it on Covid. 

I was thinking maybe she posted something on social media? I don't follow her so I didn't know...

• Love 2
On 12/22/2021 at 9:39 AM, Colleenna said:

If this is as bad as everyone says, it might be a joke gift.  Though I don't want her to profit from it.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2