Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, sempervivum said:

Re. that IG pic- several people commented on what is either armpit hair, stretch marks or broken veins on display. And doesn't poor (Choose Name) look comfortable with her 😬.

Also, why does she always default to that 'sultry' smirk? She needs to filter her face to look way less bumpy, shiny and orange, too.

Oh good, I'm not the only one who thought it was pit hair. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
13 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

Notice her “engagement ring “ 🤔😮

Oh Whit no one believes you are getting hitched anytime soon!

5BE44A82-F1D8-49FD-875E-E97008BBAE89.jpeg

Well let's see. She's nude (of course), forcing (multi-named) dog's paw to her breast, dog straining it's head away from her, "croissant" ring (I thought that style was called a shrimp ring, but that doesn't sound French so Whit just renamed it LOL), that dollar store "best friend" dog toy strategically peeking out & finally, one of the famous facial expressions we've all come to know & appreciate so much.  Wonder if she made those macarons (straight outta Texas via Walmart) yet?

What's wrong with Chase that first of all he would sell his soul by even agreeing to act as love interest to this braying nutjob in the first place, but then after the gig ends, he's back for some as yet unknown plot nothing-burger, just for what must be a quickie paid gig.....or could it be contractually required?  Why would he humiliate his wife & child any further? 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Snarkastikate said:

then after the gig ends, he's back for some as yet unknown plot nothing-burger

Maybe to pour a little salt (or iodine, if you're old enough to remember that hell) in the wound when he tells her he's going into business with Ryan?

• Useful 2
  • LOL 4
7 hours ago, alabetser said:

Also is she naked in the first pic? I know it's her house but maybe throw on some clothes before posting pics cuddled up to a (ungroomed) dog? 

I was trying to figure out what was up with the mottled skin (is that her upper arm or breast?) and what looks like long straight hair on the skin (is that an armpit?).  The cats and dog aren't the only ones who need grooming!

And there it is: official "emotional support animal" vest.

• Love 3
47 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

She is such an f*cking turd, seriously trying to be all smexy with pit hair and that dog does not want to be anywhere near her. More cryptic BS and quite frankly even if she had cloths on, it is still a really bad picture, what is going on with that hairline? Hair in a can?

How can TLC sell this bag of rats.this is the worst phony piece of shit show ever.

• LOL 9
  • Love 2

"Can’t y’all let someone be happy? I’ve had 8 serious relationships — the “public” has only seen 3 of them"

I just thought I would check up on her Instagram, she is 37 and had 8 serious relationships? 8 that she considers "serious"? That seems like a lot of "serious relationships. I'm very close to her age and I have had two, the second of which is my husband.

Which is not to say I haven't dated and slept around a lot, I stopped counting somewhere around 130 as far as sexual partners, but "serious"? Does she know what that word means?

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

She is such an f*cking turd, seriously trying to be all smexy with pit hair and that dog does not want to be anywhere near her. More cryptic BS and quite frankly even if she had cloths on, it is still a really bad picture, what is going on with that hairline? Hair in a can?

And that dog is a French Poodle 🐩 so I guess he’s filling in for the French Man Teenager

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
9 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

And that dog is a French Poodle 🐩 so I guess he’s filling in for the French Man Teenager

Yeah, that is kind of a creepy photo...she has always gone beyond the beyond with her pets.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Irate Panda said:

With Whitney it seems to only take a bit of chatting, so I’m guessing it includes a couple of wrong numbers and a guy selling Amway door-to-door 😉 

Pizza delivery guy, pizza order taker, the postman, and the guy who sold her a car. But mostly  pizza delivery guys, since that's who she sees the most. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Ketzel said:

Speaking of pizza delivery, I wonder if she includes Buddy in the Great Eight? (Or should that be Great Ate?)

Buddy counts for five,then avi? then chase, now this asshole.

Edited by stoppro
  • LOL 7

The problem with Whitney is she has unreal expectations of the type of man who might actually be interested in having a serious relationship or marrying her.

no way is the French Man looking to hitch himself to someone like Whitney

yes there’s always exceptions to the rule but in general men like Chase are not looking to marry someone like Whitney… besides being huge she’s also a nightmare.. she has so many problems… she needs the car freezing cold for road trips which would drive a lot of people crazy just to name one of her many demands plus she’s so loud and totally obnoxious!

good grief even Buddy tried to distance himself from the fact that at some point they had sex and Buddy is no Brad Pitt

I’ve seen a lot of episodes of “My 600lb Life” and almost every time the boyfriend or husband looks too good to be true they have a drug problem or they’re alcoholics or they’re cheaters and they’re hanging around for the free place to stay, free food or money to buy drugs etc.

Edited by Joan of Argh
SpellingK
  • Love 12
On 9/23/2021 at 9:10 PM, John M said:

I just thought I would check up on her Instagram, she is 37 and had 8 serious relationships? 8 that she considers "serious"? That seems like a lot of "serious relationships. I'm very close to her age and I have had two, the second of which is my husband.

Which is not to say I haven't dated and slept around a lot, I stopped counting somewhere around 130 as far as sexual partners, but "serious"? Does she know what that word means?

Let's do the math on this.... She's 37. This show started when she was 30/31. I don't know the exact date but I'm going to go with her graduating from college at the age of 21 since that's typical. That gives her approximately 9-10 years between the end of college and the start of the show. I'm assuming the "great 8" includes Chase, even though we know that's crap. And we can give her the benefit of the doubt and say there was a "serious" boyfriend during college. That leaves 6 in the 9 or so years in between which includes her time in South Korea. I'm going with  'she doesn't know what the word means". It's probable, too, that she invents relationships in her head that don't exist. Le Blur is a production driven situation but I suspect she's done this same kind of relationship invention even before the show.  But even if there were 6 relationships in those 9 years, it's pretty unlikely they were all what most people would call serious. 

• Love 8
On 9/23/2021 at 6:10 PM, John M said:

I just thought I would check up on her Instagram, she is 37 and had 8 serious relationships? 8 that she considers "serious"? That seems like a lot of "serious relationships. I'm very close to her age and I have had two, the second of which is my husband...Does she know what that word means?

She's in a "serious" relationship now of which her partner - Le Blur - isn't even aware, so consider the source.

• LOL 12
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, all4mom2 said:

She's in a "serious" relationship now of which her partner - Le Blur - isn't even aware, so consider the source.

Now I think that part of the definition of a serious relationship should be that both parties are aware they are in it.

• LOL 24
19 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

Now I think that part of the definition of a serious relationship should be that both parties are aware they are in it.

So I work in social services in a state that recognizes common law marriage and last year we had a one partner in a couple all of a suddenly start claiming they were married out of the blue and we were like congratulations, when did that happen? "Oh, we have been common law married for years".

There was a very awkward period where we were like, OK, does your partner know about this because legally that is very much a thing, especially as we live in a community property state.

Edited by John M
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, John M said:

So I work in social services in a state that recognizes common law marriage and last year we had a one partner in a couple all of a suddenly start claiming they were married out of the blue and we were like congratulations, when did that happen? "Oh, we have been common law married for years".

There was a very awkward period where we were like, OK, does your partner know about this because legally that is very much a thing, especially as we live in a community property state.

Yikes... Fortunately for LeBlur I am pretty sure one of the requirements for a common law marriage is for both members of the couple to live on the same continent

• LOL 12
  • Love 1

Whitney is complaining on IG because people are sending her mean messages about Ashley.  I don’t care enough to complain there but she’s saying the show made it seem like that was Ashley’s only income/job.  How did they do that when Ashley said multiple times she had just got a promotion at her real job and this was extra money?  Ashley and Tal run to the defense of Whitney.  I don’t know why they just don’t call this show a sitcom and be done with it.  We have to believe everything is fake when Whitney comes off as mean , but we have to believe everything is real when it comes to the romances.  I wonder what Le Blur thinks of the backlash!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUY8JWbspq-/

eta:  I don’t like Whitney’s behavior on this show as most of my posts suggest but I don’t agree with people telling her to kill herself ( if all of these messages are real) but they (show participants) keep saying they are edited badly on the show.  They can’t edit what you don’t give them and if Ashley didn’t care why make a big deal about she could have just been like OK.  Obviously they want all the drama amped up, it’s just like the surrogacy thing I rattled off how outraged I am but prefaced it with it’s probably a storyline, but Whitney still said what she said.  Why continue doing a show that makes you look bad season after season as Whitney mentions…oh yeah the money possibly.  

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Love 4

I had to snicker at Dadwe as he suggested he wasn't sure about his precious baby HAVING a baby without a father.  He's such a terrible actor and it's MEAN of Whitless to encourage her PARENTS to be on this show with her!  I realize THIS SHOW is the only way this hog would be out ON HER OWN; otherwise, she'd be in their house, remodeling it, making them move.... Oh wait...

At some point, this shitshow will be done and THEN WHAT ARE THEY GOING TO DO????

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

We have to believe everything is fake when Whitney comes off as mean , but we have to believe everything is real when it comes to the romances.

She would be nothing if not a hypocrite!!  

She puts her “life” out there publicly then whines when she gets a negative reaction and blames it on editing.  Yes, it’s edited.  But she knows that and she continues to do it because, if she did not, she would have to get a REAL job.

• Love 9

Editing? EDITING? WWT and Ashley are blaming the editing for making them look bad? Oh please, ladies. 1992 * just called. It wants its excuse back.

*US premiere of "The Real World," generally credited as the origin of the reality show genre.

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 3

Ketzel, I usually agree with you 100% however, I would submit that An American Family a show about the Loud family might have been the first unscripted reality show. I don't remember much about it but it followed an upper middle class family from Santa Barbara during which the parents got divorced and the eldest son came out. It was aired in the early '70s.

• Love 6
17 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

Whitney is complaining on IG because people are sending her mean messages about Ashley.  I don’t care enough to complain there but she’s saying the show made it seem like that was Ashley’s only income/job.  How did they do that when Ashley said multiple times she had just got a promotion at her real job and this was extra money?  Ashley and Tal run to the defense of Whitney.  I don’t know why they just don’t call this show a sitcom and be done with it.  We have to believe everything is fake when Whitney comes off as mean , but we have to believe everything is real when it comes to the romances.  I wonder what Le Blur thinks of the backlash!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUY8JWbspq-/

eta:  I don’t like Whitney’s behavior on this show as most of my posts suggest but I don’t agree with people telling her to kill herself ( if all of these messages are real) but they (show participants) keep saying they are edited badly on the show.  They can’t edit what you don’t give them and if Ashley didn’t care why make a big deal about she could have just been like OK.  Obviously they want all the drama amped up, it’s just like the surrogacy thing I rattled off how outraged I am but prefaced it with it’s probably a storyline, but Whitney still said what she said.  Why continue doing a show that makes you look bad season after season as Whitney mentions…oh yeah the money possibly.  

And of course her worshippers are rushing to tell her how wonderful she is.  Oddly enough,  there's not a single negative comment on that post.....

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Me from ME said:

Ketzel, I usually agree with you 100% however, I would submit that An American Family a show about the Loud family might have been the first unscripted reality show. I don't remember much about it but it followed an upper middle class family from Santa Barbara during which the parents got divorced and the eldest son came out. It was aired in the early '70s.

I agree…. I remember watching “An American Family” when it premiered in 1972 and I couldn’t believe what I was seeing 😳 it was followed by “The Family” from the UK in 1974 and once again I couldn’t believe what I was seeing 😂

nowadays those 2 series would probably seem bland compared to all the reality bad behaviour and shenanigans.

8 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

And of course her worshippers are rushing to tell her how wonderful she is.  Oddly enough,  there's not a single negative comment on that post.....

Whitney must have stayed up all night deleting negative posts 

• Love 4
28 minutes ago, Me from ME said:

Thank you we date ourselves knowing about the Louds.  You can catch episodes on YouTube.  I used to watch it with my mother when I was a kid.  Just like this show it was like a train wreck in slow motion but you just couldn't look away.  Coincidentally I just thought about that show yesterday out of the blue and I hadn't thought about it in YEARS.

• Love 2

I guess I always thought of "An American Family" as a documentary. I think of Real World as a reality show because it hand-selected a cast of unrelated people of about the same age, shoved them into a group living situation and turned on the cameras. But I agree you could certainly make the case that the Louds were the source of "reality" television. But did any of them publicly complained about the editing, though? :)

Whitney, on the other hand, has raised defensive whining to a high art. I especially like how she starts most of those posts with some disclaimer about not dignifying critics with an answer--  except THIS time she HAS to reply because the critics are no-nothing haterz who are doing ACTUAL harm to her, and/or her friends and/or her parents. She's done it at least half a dozen times and it makes me laugh every time. (I think the last time before this post was the one where she was criticized for being so nasty to Buddy at the lake house for daring to be inconveniently depressed. (?)) The only one she is ever defending is herself.

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 7
5 hours ago, Ketzel said:

I guess I always thought of "An American Family" as a documentary. I think of Real World as a reality show because it hand-selected a cast of unrelated people of about the same age, shoved them into a group living situation and turned on the cameras. But I agree you could certainly make the case that the Louds were the source of "reality" television. But did any of them publicly complained about the editing, though? :)

At the time it considered itself a documentary because there was no concept of reality TV at the time, but it is widely considered to be the first reality show on American TV according to Wikipedia and elsewhere.  The family complained that the show put a negative spin on them and that the camera encouraged them to "perform" (also according to Wikipedia) .  Sounds a lot like reality shows today, right?

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, Yeah No said:

At the time it considered itself a documentary because there was no concept of reality TV at the time, but it is widely considered to be the first reality show on American TV according to Wikipedia and elsewhere.  The family complained that the show put a negative spin on them and that the camera encouraged them to "perform" (also according to Wikipedia) .  Sounds a lot like reality shows today, right?

It does! :)

16 hours ago, Yeah No said:

Thank you we date ourselves knowing about the Louds.  You can catch episodes on YouTube.  I used to watch it with my mother when I was a kid.  Just like this show it was like a train wreck in slow motion but you just couldn't look away.  Coincidentally I just thought about that show yesterday out of the blue and I hadn't thought about it in YEARS.

Can you provide a link?  I couldn't find it there (yes, I looked, several months ago; yes, I'm also old, LOL).

The show certainly made it SOUND as if Ashley had quit her regular full-time job to work for Twit (maybe her job was deleting negative comments), and now they're backpedaling on that.  We're not supposed to remember what they say from one week to the next...  After all, they just make it up as they go along...

Edited by all4mom2
  • Love 2

What I took away from the Whit & Ashley was that Whit talked Ashley into doing it, for extra money. She just got a promotion and wasn't sure she could handle the extra responsibility, but Whitney bullied her into it saying she would make extra money to buy a house, so Ashley agreed to do it, probably got used to making the extra money, had dreams of home ownership to raise cute little Harper and Whitney takith away. Whitney is a shit friend. Ashley is more forgiving than I would be. I would have tossed that laptop at Whitney's head and said see ya, you fat cow 

Edited by Mahamid Frauded Me
  • LOL 1
  • Love 17

From the episode before this one, I got the impression she had quit her day job.

And why did she keep wailing "but I had just gotten a promotion!" like she lost it if she didn't?  Oh, there I go again, trying to make logical sense of this show!

• Love 3
On 9/25/2021 at 9:30 PM, Elizzikra said:
On 9/25/2021 at 7:48 PM, all4mom2 said:

Ha ha.  Picky, picky! 

• LOL 5