Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E13: Steven and Justin's Story, Part 1

• Start Topic

23 hours ago, DEG9 said:

People wonder why Steven was accepted by Dr. Now into the program even though the doctor had some idea of his behavior.

I don't wonder at all. Now's "program," such as it is, seems to be a creation of TLC. TLC saw how popular (for lack of a better word) Penny and Pauline's shows were and have really upped the ante on despicable, morbidly obese cretins this season - Nicole, James K, and now this rancid approximation of a human being. A&E did the same thing with Hoarders -- they picked people for the show who, in no way, would be helped by appearing on it. They picked people based on the enormity of the hoard and how disgusting (i.e. watchable) the show would be. 

As for Steven, he's been at this game for years -- appearing on Dr Phil, the YouTube videos, the local news. Steven doesn't want to be helped -- Steven wants to be on TV and wants attention. And it seems to be working for him.

17 hours ago, TicketToHellPaid said:

Was that nasty green stuff on his legs mold? Lumpy amd thick and hilly mold?

and this, referencing the pic, is this 20 years of sh*t accumulating on his shorts?

IMG_4147.JPG

I had no idea his 'underwear' looked like that. Maybe he spilled something on it; it's an unusual stain. I watched part of the supersized version and finally got a good look at his legs. Wow. I have to ask the question I always ask, at what point do these people just give up and say "I'm going to have green, misshapen legs the erest of my life and that's OK by me"?

• Love 5
15 minutes ago, aliya said:

I had no idea his 'underwear' looked like that. Maybe he spilled something on it; it's an unusual stain. I watched part of the supersized version and finally got a good look at his legs. Wow. I have to ask the question I always ask, at what point do these people just give up and say "I'm going to have green, misshapen legs the erest of my life and that's OK by me"?

I think it is a bleach stain. The discolorment is inline with the way our clothes sometimes come out when my husband tries to do the laundry.

• Love 3

The green mold growing on his legs is a first and beyond disgusting, I have worked in hospitals and dealt with the grossest stuff and I can honestly say that if I had to tend to this jackass I would've thrown his fucking iPad out the window, cleaned his moldy legs with acid and spiked his food with cyanide. 

There is nothing redeemable about this pathetic sociopath. No intervention could save him.

He is a sociopath. Bottom line.

• Love 8
16 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

I think it is a bleach stain. The discolorment is inline with the way our clothes sometimes come out when my husband tries to do the laundry.

To be fair, if I were doing Steven's laundry, I would pour a whole bottle of bleach in every load. 

• Love 7
35 minutes ago, aliya said:

Sadly I didn't screencap that pic.

21 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Same here. ER sends people home without pain medication all the time. Heck, so do the surgeons. I was released from brain surgery and my hysterectomy with Tylenol.

California must be different. I fell badly a couple of months ago, hyperextending my elbow. The pain was at least a 7. I got two weeks worth of Norcos for it, as well as some 800 mg Ibuprofen. I still have the bottle of Norcos, save for one. They just don't work for me - ever. The Ibuprofens are all gone though - they DID work!

• Love 1
(edited)

I think Steven is what would have been called, back in my teaching day, "mildly mentally retarded". (IQ @70-85).  Probably his dad too, and his dad probably did what most of my students did - graduated high school after taking low-level classes, got a job, got married and had a kid.  I don't get an "abuser" vibe from him so much as an "ignorant" one, and as such if the mom had alcohol issues there was probably yelling, possibly some sort of physical coercion (like shoving someone out of your way),etc. that was not a healthy environment for anyone.  When they divorced, mom probably got custody and he just went along with it because that was the way things worked in his world.  In this episode I see the way he talks to his kids like a tough guy, and I think it's because he's trying to act like he is one because he's embarrassed about how he gives in to Steven all the time, and angry with Steven for "making" him do it.  They claim Steven got dad sent to jail for abuse when he was in high school - then Steven dropped the charges after dad agreed to buy him the pizza.  A smarter man wouldn't still be operating on that threat 20 years later.  (Dad - if you are reading this - you can handle a night in jail.  Let him call the police; when they arrive explain the situation, show them how you served him a plate of chicken and salad which he threw on the floor/rubbed all over his body/peed on, and if need be go off to the jail.  The next day repeat the same scenario until they realize what's going on - shouldn't take more than a couple trips.  Think how much easier your life would be after that!)

Steven is certainly a sociopath, and lets it show with his mugging for the camera, Princess, etc.  The smarter sociopaths are the ones that are more charming, because they realize it gets them more from other people. They don't feel the need to broadcast it as long as they are getting their way. 

Edited by princelina
  • Love 10
34 minutes ago, peaceknit said:

California must be different. I fell badly a couple of months ago, hyperextending my elbow. The pain was at least a 7. I got two weeks worth of Norcos for it, as well as some 800 mg Ibuprofen. I still have the bottle of Norcos, save for one. They just don't work for me - ever. The Ibuprofens are all gone though - they DID work!

I am sure it varies from state to state, from hospital to hospital, and from doctor to doctor. My state currently has a huge drug epidemic and they're blaming the over-prescribing of pain medications. Hence the cutbacks. (Actually, what they did was make it harder for people to get pain medication so they all turned to heroin because it's easier to get and cheaper. So we went from a pain medication epidemic to a heroin one. My county hadn't seen a heroin overdose in 10 years-now we see one a day.)

• Love 3

Since this episode is about Steven AND Justin . . . How great would it be if Justin wakes up one morning to realize that Dr. Now is offering him hope, and that he needs to run with it.  So Justin gets the surgery, loses 400 pounds, and waltzes into the jail hospital cell where Steven has been incarcerated (FINALLY).  He then grabs Steven's cell phone, iPad, and pizza and walks out the door, saying "'Bye, Felicia" on the way.  Then he gets a great job, gets married, buys a 6-bedroom house, and tells his father, "No, you CAN'T move in with me.  I'm going to be as kind to you as you were to me."  The end.

If that were on pay-per-view, I'd pay to see it.

• Love 16
44 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Since this episode is about Steven AND Justin . . . How great would it be if Justin wakes up one morning to realize that Dr. Now is offering him hope, and that he needs to run with it.  So Justin gets the surgery, loses 400 pounds, and waltzes into the jail hospital cell where Steven has been incarcerated (FINALLY).  He then grabs Steven's cell phone, iPad, and pizza and walks out the door, saying "'Bye, Felicia" on the way.  Then he gets a great job, gets married, buys a 6-bedroom house, and tells his father, "No, you CAN'T move in with me.  I'm going to be as kind to you as you were to me."  The end.

If that were on pay-per-view, I'd pay to see it.

"Felicia"?  What did I miss?

• Love 1

This creepy bastard has me wondering all kinds of things:

1. Since he just loves, loves, loves attention, good or bad, and seems to be on the internet constantly, I wonder if he's lurking here, or maybe even some of his adoring "fans?" Especially the women. Women folk just love that hunka, hunka burnin' love!

2. If he is lurking here and decides to de-lurk, wonder what screen name he would choose....... SATAN? ***That reminds me of Dana Carvey's character on Saturday Night Live, Church Lady and his famous refrain, complete with the echo effect!***

Uh oh, just dated myself, LOL!

3. You think he might be jealous of James K who has three times as many posts as he has? Well, at least until this Wednesday night.

• Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, Trees said:

"Felicia"?  What did I miss?

It's kind of a current phrase of dismissal.  From Wikipedia:  The phrase "Bye, Felicia" (actually spelled "Felisha" in the cast listing of Friday) came from the American stoner buddy crime comedy film Friday (1995). According to Ice Cube, who starred in the film and co-wrote its script, "Bye, Felicia" is "the phrase 'to get anyone out of your face'"

Edited by AZChristian
  • Love 4
18 minutes ago, TicketToHellPaid said:

21njdky.jpgSorry but a must see 

*** Note to self: Don't forget to special order TicketToHellPaid fancy, hot pink, monogrammed gasoline soaked drawers. She has most certainly earned them. ***

• Love 4

I finally figured out why he made this dance video. He's trying out for Twitney's Big Girl Dance Class! Gee, it's Spring, so if he succeeds, could there be love in the air? Now try and scrub that  image from your minds!

• Love 20
16 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Gee, thanks.  Is there a way to hide individual posts in a thread.  There are three of them just above my post that I don't EVER want to see again.  ;-)

You're welcome??

sorry, this manipulative psychopathic creep just brings out the worst in me.

Believe me, I could have posted much worse photos, Steven plastered himself all over the Internet.

and mods, I am not taking things from his Facebook, he has let himself be shown all over the net.

2 hours ago, DC Gal in VA said:

This creepy bastard has me wondering all kinds of things:

1. Since he just loves, loves, loves attention, good or bad, and seems to be on the internet constantly, I wonder if he's lurking here, or maybe even some of his adoring "fans?" Especially the women. Women folk just love that hunka, hunka burnin' love!

2. If he is lurking here and decides to de-lurk, wonder what screen name he would choose....... SATAN? ***That reminds me of Dana Carvey's character on Saturday Night Live, Church Lady and his famous refrain, complete with the echo effect!***

Uh oh, just dated myself, LOL!

3. You think he might be jealous of James K who has three times as many posts as he has? Well, at least until this Wednesday night.

I'd bet my house he is lurking. Was there ever a scene without his iPad? He is his own #1 fan.

And only fan.

• Love 6
(edited)

It's interesting how all the people on this show are attention whores. All of them. They are basically addicts and imagine if it was heroin or meth that they demanded.

oops, I just remembered Intervention.

always an enabler held hotstage with addicts.

and loving being an enabler

Edited by TicketToHellPaid

Now that I know he puts himself all over social media (my eyes!!) and has been on Dr. Phil, the jig is up for me.  He doesn't intend to lose one pound. Ever.  They can just put narcissism and large pepperoni and cheese on the death certificate.  

• Love 12
19 minutes ago, Lizz said:

Now that I know he puts himself all over social media (my eyes!!) and has been on Dr. Phil, the jig is up for me.  He doesn't intend to lose one pound. Ever.  They can just put narcissism and large pepperoni and cheese on the death certificate.  

Yup same here. This manipulative waste of space deserves a dose of anonymity. That'd drive him mad. 

• Love 3

After watching this episode numerous times this is my opinion of Steven. Steven is a sociopath. He is manipulative, a compulsive liar and a complete waste of space.  I can't see how anyone can have any compassion for this fat sack of crap. He has absolutely no intention of losing any weight. He stays in his apartment all day so this whole Dr. Now / Houston gig was all for his entertainment.  It's got to get boring eating pizza all day and making dumb ass YouTube videos so he uses people and their help and their money for his entertainment.

If I was this fat fucks mother, I would have dug out too. He had a crappy childhood and just wanted people to say "Oh poor Steve". From the photo of him and his mom this pig was fat before she left. When Justin was in the hospital with him, hospitalized for heart problems the spotlight wasn't on Steven and Steven had a tantrum over it. God forbid someone else should get attention. All the tears Steven cried in this episode were fake sociopath tears. This fat piece of shit had the balls to call the cops on his dad for not getting him food. 

In the medical RV he literally threatened his dad saying "There's going to be trouble" if he didn't get something to eat. The entire episode Steve complains about this being the hardest thing he's had to do in his entire life? No it isn't, he's not doing shit, everybody is doing it for him. He sits and eats fast food in the RV. Has someone bring him fast food in the hospital all while he sits on his fat ass doing the exact same thing he would have done at home all while barking out commands to everyone around him. This is the hardest thing everyone around him has done in "their" entire lives. I really think Dr. Now was tipped off ahead of time about this useless sack of shits mental problems because Steven was given way more chances than anyone else. Every time Dr. Now threatened to cut Steve out of the program, Steve cried (bullshit sociopath tears) but got over it fast until the next opportunity to use someone else for his own gain came along. He wouldn't give his dad a slice of pizza after his dad got him an apartment (after he got thrown out of the hospital) and drove all the way to Texas to help him. I would have poisoned that pizza.

I hate him I hate him I hate him. Absolutely no respect for anyone, walking around with his fat ass exposed, what makes him think anyone wants to see that shit. This episode is like watching a train wreck, it sucks but you can't stop watching. I hope this waste of life dies I really do.

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

Yup same here. This manipulative waste of space deserves a dose of anonymity. That'd drive him mad. 

Kind of the way I feel about Jodi Arias - and anonymity is what she has now in the AZ State Prison.  Too bad someone had to die so that she could be appropriately out of the line of vision of the rest of the world.  

• Love 5
(edited)
On 4/1/2017 at 11:08 AM, Granny58 said:

It's interesting, though, that he does not want to change...that is also part of his psychopathy.  This is hugely abnormal behavior...all of it.  I too watch for the inspiration, but sometimes also for the freak show aspect of it (and I am fine with that....they have chosen to display themselves).   

oh, it was definitely for the pizza.  

My personal opinion - I didn't get the abuser vibe from dad.  However, I did get the impression that child rearing was way above his pay grade.  He had no idea how to deal with either of them and probably never did.  

This is what I think, as well. LOVE the pay grade comment.  IQ is a problem here.  He is intellectually hamstrung (thank you poster whose name I have forgotten).  

I don't think Steven is behaving in a way just to get attention, it is deeper than that.  He hates himself.  He has no idea where to go with the anger at himself so lashes out.  AND there is a drug addiction afoot.  When he is out of his drugs he is going through withdrawal.  His pain meds give him a high and feeling of well being that we saw when he was being polite and grateful to Dr Now.  He flipped in and out of being reasonable.  THAT was drugs. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 7
24 minutes ago, wings707 said:

He hates himself.  He has no idea where to go with the anger at himself so lashes out.

this x 1000

2 hours ago, Tabbygirl521 said:

If he is this agile, why the HELL is he treated like he's bed-bound? And I know he can walk, too.  

He looks smaller here...this must be old.  Still....nobody would be proud of that physique.   I stand by the self-loathing angle.  

1 hour ago, TicketToHellPaid said:

You're welcome??

sorry, this manipulative psychopathic creep just brings out the worst in me.

Believe me, I could have posted much worse photos, Steven plastered himself all over the Internet.

and mods, I am not taking things from his Facebook, he has let himself be shown all over the net.

I'd bet my house he is lurking. Was there ever a scene without his iPad? He is his own #1 fan.

And only fan.

well, he DID call himself the "star" of M600PL.

• Love 3

I did an image search to see if I could find his mom.  I did.  she looks perfectly normal.  Anyway, one of the pics shows his dad, and gives his name as Steven Veillette.   Why do you think that is?

6 hours ago, AZChristian said:

Since this episode is about Steven AND Justin . . . How great would it be if Justin wakes up one morning to realize that Dr. Now is offering him hope, and that he needs to run with it.  

I got the impression that it was more important for Justin to thwart Steven, and stop his father from doing things for Steven, than to get or do anything for himself.

3 hours ago, TicketToHellPaid said:

Sorry but a must see 

Scrolled by quickly, and thought Whitney had lost her sports bra.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Granny58 said:

I did an image search to see if I could find his mom.  I did.  she looks perfectly normal.  Anyway, one of the pics shows his dad, and gives his name as Steven Veillette.   Why do you think that is?

He probably wasn't married to the disgusting abomination's mother when it oozed out of her uterus.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Granny58 said:

Do you have links?

On 4/1/2017 at 4:29 PM, mamadrama said:

Same here. ER sends people home without pain medication all the time. Heck, so do the surgeons. I was released from brain surgery and my hysterectomy with Tylenol.

I've honestly never heard of tylenol for a broken bone or for post major surgical pain- at least not immediately.  I know the ER's/hospitals in my state will administer short term meds to ease pain until you make an appointment with your regular doctor or one they recommend.  I'm cringing in horror imagining how bad you must have felt :0  I had natural childbirth twice but the pain from my c section had me popping Lortab every four hours for a little over a week and you'd have had to pry them from my cold dead hands. It's hard to gage tone on the net - so please know I'm not saying this to be snarky- but bless y'alls hearts that must have been unpleasant.

• Love 2
(edited)

My thoughts on this sad man.

His smug attitude during the entire episode made me curious if he was on drugs and we quickly learn that he is. They kept pumping him full of painkillers while he was in the hospital. His attitude to the world is also very suspect of painkiller addictions. If you do some research on him and go back about 5 years ago, he is a very different person. (he has multiple youtube channels.) He's got some personality and mental issues.. No one, even a morbidly obese person is immune to getting addicted to painkillers. (if you don't know what happens to people addicted to heroin/pain killers, go look it up.)

I personally think that he has completely abused/lied too TLC and "My 600lb life" to obtain more drugs. On his youtube channels, it's very clear that he has no intentions on losing weight and is perfectly happy being obese. His "act" we saw in the beginning of the episode is just that, an act for us.

The reaction of his brother when he called his father once was "He sounds high, are you high? Yep he's high on drugs again." makes you think this isn't some rare thing in their household. Once he was placed in Texas alone, the first thing he did was get his script for painkillers filled and took over 100 pills in a short period of time! Then he rushes to the E.R. to get more!

No one sees him as a drug addicted until Dr. Now figures it out at the end of the episode and says he's going to rehab. I honestly hope in my heart that he finds the help he needs. His true side often shows and he is caring and loves his family but it's overshadowed by a deep addiction. I understand addiction and it runs in his family. His Mother was an alcoholic. I just hope he gets help, he seriously needs it.

Edited by Velisity
  • Love 3

Steven was even worse than James K.  I know there is a part 2 to Steven's story, but he repulsed me so bad, I'm not sure I can watch.  I know the people they feature aren't always likable, but it would be nice to get back to someone who I didn't despise in the first 15 minutes.

• Love 4
Just now, SuzieQ said:

Steven was even worse than James K.  I know there is a part 2 to Steven's story, but he repulsed me so bad, I'm not sure I can watch.  I know the people they feature aren't always likable, but it would be nice to get back to someone who I didn't despise in the first 15 minutes.

You sound like my husband. He made me shut it off after about 15 minutes, he was so angry at the guy he couldn't finish it.

• Love 3
Just now, Velisity said:

You sound like my husband. He made me shut it off after about 15 minutes, he was so angry at the guy he couldn't finish it.

HA!! I finished the episode, but not sure I can do another 2 hours of Part 2.  But it is kind of like watching a train wreck.  You have to at least peek!

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Granny58 said:

Ooh how interesting. That name pulls up a bunch of different times he's gone to the media trying to get help one way or another. I smell a scam in the making. Addicts will do literally anything for more drugs.

• Love 3

I just got to add one more thing before I go to bed. This guy has no intentions on losing weight and anything he does on TLC's 600lb life is going to be just another game to him. He has been on Dr. Phil, this reality TV show "House of hate". He was given a chance to be on "biggest loser", he has audition tapes for many, many shows to help him lose weight and all he has done is use them to get drugs. His father is in on it it seems like and doesn't care and the whole act his brother was doing wasn't REAL. He has a youtube channel dedicated to his brother. This whole thing is a huge scam. From him wanting help, to his brother and his father. There is a youtube video of his mother giving him a birthday cake, she is very thin and everything else. His entire life is a huge lie except one thing; his weight and he's going to die.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcvEs5InjFQ (Brother's youtube video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPVVhRj0zIg (Him and some girl... this one is very weird)

Just do a google search for Fatboygetdown and you'll see all the lies for yourself.

• Love 5
On 3/31/2017 at 3:35 PM, Granny58 said:

I just checked out his FB page and read comments.  Apparently there is video of him eating his own poo!!!  Somebody said they watched it, and another person said they had too.  WTH?????  Is that attention seeking or psycho?

Who cleaned up after this poop episode or the pie smearing at the beginning?  Let him do it all he wants & sit there in it.   He can explain his behavior to the cops if he calls them. 

On 3/31/2017 at 10:03 PM, Anchorabu said:

We just rewatched James, she hollered at James and Lisa the whole time, and she also yells at Whitney all through My Big Fat Fabulous Life! ?

Is Mom available for parties?  I just love hearing her responses.

10 hours ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Sorry,  quoted wrong post.

7 hours ago, SuzieQ said:

HA!! I finished the episode, but not sure I can do another 2 hours of Part 2.  But it is kind of like watching a train wreck.  You have to at least peek!

You shouldn't have waited so long.  You need the 1 week of buffer time!