Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E16: Big Buddha Brawl

• Start Topic

16 minutes ago, Giselle said:

I saw a man who utterly loves his wife and children and surprised her with a wonderful personalized birthday party and gift thoughtfully planned out. Quite a difference from the promotional party a few days before.

I haven't seen anything to dislike about PK.

Well, he's no Vinnie ;-)

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, Giselle said:

I do wish Vinnie had gone to China.  I can picture it now. Just as Erica lays into everyone with her nuclear meltdown Vinnie's head  pops up in the window to see what the hell is going on.

Vinnie would have suggested the ladies go out roller blading and stopping for tequila. . . he knows how to diffuse an ugly situation.  "Come on ladies, let's roll"

188091943_10.jpg

• Love 5
10 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

I didn't realize going Commando = wardrobe malfunction.

This is unfair to the panties of this world - they can only do their jobs and serve their purpose if they are physically on a person and not in a drawer.

True story: I was doing a presentation in a conference room. Dressed very professionally, underneath had on garter belt and stockings. While using the hand pointer on the projector screen 2 of the garters rubber doohicky things that keep the stockings up SNAPPED and hit me in the ass. I screamed like a scalded cat - Yeooow!!!! I announced I am very sorry but I have to take 5. As I walked to the bathroom to fix them.....one stocking started creeping down my leg. Not my finest moment.

2 hours ago, Giselle said:

A wardrobe malfunction would have been if Erica wore a g string and the floss broke with them rolling up around her waist.  She didn't wear underwear and her dress didn't split or ride up.  No wardrobe malfunction.

I was trying to be more polite than saying flashed her snatch.  That I'm super shitty at politeness is totally a known issue.  I mean, I'm not Brandi or anything, but it's still a struggle.

• Love 7

Erika's over-reaction to Eileen's comment is exactly how Luann of RHNYC acted when she was divorcing the Count off camera. She became totally unhinged at Romona over some silly Romona-like comment.

I've only seen the panygate episode and the last two, but something is grotesquely wrong with both Eirika and Lisa R. Thou dost protest too much, I fear.

There's an old saying: if it doesn't make sense, someone is lying or there's secret information not being made public. I'd say it's two for two.

• Love 7

I hate Dorit so much that in contrast I love every other bitch on that boat. I don't care how nuts Erika gets or shocked acting Kyle is or mediocre Eileen is or even how intensely wacko Rinna is. I am now very glad to believe that Dorit and her stubby, sweaty, stinky husband are both Coke whores who wash it down in smoothies on the daily. 

• Love 3

Yes, Mrs. Cunty Girardi, does try to walk the line. Why she went where she did with both Dorito and Eileen is a mystery, Other mystery to me is why she got SOOOO cunty about her policeman son. Isn't this the son she left with her mom to "pursue her talents in LA"?

• Love 7
1 hour ago, goofygirl said:

Yes, Mrs. Cunty Girardi, does try to walk the line. Why she went where she did with both Dorito and Eileen is a mystery, Other mystery to me is why she got SOOOO cunty about her policeman son. Isn't this the son she left with her mom to "pursue her talents in LA"?

Erika left her 3 year old son with his dad/her ex husband to raise, not her mother. I am glad the 2 have a good relationship as adults and I wonder if she feared that someone would bring up her leaving him, when Eileen made her comment, on camera and this is how she shut that possibility down.

• Love 7

I can't believe I read the whole thing. I logged in mid episode and the forum was rapidly  growing with more Green Posts than I have ever seen in a single episode. It's all been said and then some. Plus we had Tom Petty and Sam Kinison mentions. I wonder how many episodes are  left?

• Love 6
23 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

I can't believe I read the whole thing. I logged in mid episode and the forum was rapidly  growing with more Green Posts than I have ever seen in a single episode. It's all been said and then some. Plus we had Tom Petty and Sam Kinison mentions. I wonder how many episodes are  left?

The upside is there is lots of interest.  The downside is so many of the posts occurred within the first two hours of the episode airing they have not been brought forward for people to comment on.  So although it may have all been said, it takes a dedicated reader to go back and read 20 pages.  It reminds me of when Kim got arrested and then arrested again-her page jumped up in numbers so fast.  Kim's arrests were kind of single issue type things.

I am guessing as many as three or as few as two. 

• Love 7
9 hours ago, Jel said:

Golly, I wonder where anyone might get the idea that Erika is okay with nudity. 

I don't think nudity is the problem here. The problem for Erika is the notion that she - a married woman - would got without panties and purposely sit across from a married man and flash him. 

• Love 3
8 hours ago, Giselle said:

I do wish Vinnie had gone to China.  I can picture it now. Just as Erica lays into everyone with her nuclear meltdown Vinnie's head  pops up in the window to see what the hell is going on.

I am catching up, and this really made me chuckle. Every time they argue, I'm going to imagine pop up Vinnie. Thanks for making my day. :)

• Love 2
On 3/24/2017 at 0:23 AM, zoeysmom said:

I like that Kyle is still corny enough she wanted to go shopping for souvenirs.  Rich people just don't say that enough.

Absolutely! She has always been the most down to earth, someone you could see spending the day with and having normal fun.  I've always appreciated that success never went to her head.  Kim, issues aside is the same.  Kathy OTOH...but she had a different father so maybe that's part of it?

• Love 5
11 hours ago, lololol said:

BAD boob job and REALLY bad figure. MAJOR fat ass. He's a douche and she's TRASH.

I'd like an ass that fat and am not ready to condemn her as trash, but she's definitely got issues with hypocrisy and I think the "strong" persona is a front. She knows no one buys her marriage and it bothers her, because IMO she doesn't really buy it, either.

• Love 13
13 hours ago, notnowimbusy said:

Erica Girardi seem to be the real alter-ego - not Erika Jayne.   The protest that now she has to explain things to Tom, how she will have to tell him people are talking about it, and convince him it wasn't intentional (which I don't believe it was - well, not to flash, but it was not wear something short w/no undies).   If I were Dorit, I bring this picture and say "Did you have to explain that too?  Because you knew there were cameras there, and you had no trouble filming".

0.jpg

Just what the heck is going on in this picture??  I can't tell you where my mind went!   ;-)

The explanation to Tom for this is simple - "That is NOT Erika Girardi - that is Erika Jayne - we're two different people, you know!"

• Love 4
12 hours ago, lololol said:

BAD boob job and REALLY bad figure. MAJOR fat ass. He's a douche and she's TRASH.

While she's not marathon-runner thin, I'd hardly say she's fat. It's not like she's in the running to see Dr Nowzardan.  As a recovering anorexic these kind of comments irk me, especially when someone really isn't "fat". Jesus. The woman is 45 years old and look 30, I'd say she's doing pretty well. 

• Love 21
3 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

I don't think nudity is the problem here. The problem for Erika is the notion that she - a married woman - would got without panties and purposely sit across from a married man and flash him. 

I don't think anyone has alleged she purposely sat across from a married man.  I don't think her marital status is relevant.  Of course Erika Girardi is married but Erika Jayne isn't so it gets confusing. The Erikas issues is initially she denied the flash could have happened.  From her blog:  My knees were closed together from the moment, I sat down, and my legs were covered with either my purse or black napkin.  Clips have shown this isn't true and Kyle who was also seated across from her claims  she saw the Erikas crotch and thought she was wearing nude panties.  Sometimes one just offers up so many defenses.  Then she has her BFF Rinna saying when your in the moment living life and talking you are not worried about flashing your puss. 

The issue of intentionally was put to rest by Erika herself and Dorit has never raised it again.   The Erikas are not alone (Rinna is the worst) about claiming to know what someone is thinking and then stating it as fact. 

• Love 13
4 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

It was a kind of a glib comment, maybe I should have added a winky face. So mea culpa.

But talking about this more seriously, and as someone who really does try to see where people who think differently that I do are coming from, I have given this a lot of thought.

Erika expects us to know it wasn't an intentional flash. I fully believe it wasn't intentional, but I can also understand why people might wonder if it was. Her upset at the idea that anyone would think she did it on purpose doesn't follow, given the clothing, sitting and word choices she made that evening. And let's be honest, rightly or wrongly, Erika's sexxxy alter ego is going to color people's opinions of her, because, people.  You can't chop down trees for a living and then expect people to know you'd, OMG never chop down a tree off the clock, and then be incensed that someone would think that you would. People jump to conclusions, they just do. As a forty something year old woman, Erika should know that.  If she wants people to know that Erika Girardi feels differently about these kinds of things, then be more clear and upfront about the distinctions. 

Ultimately,  I think Erika is embarrassed and is unable to acknowledge that, so she denies her responsibility and projects the "wrongness" (for lack of a better word) of the situation onto Dorit.   If we look at the events of that evening only, then what does she want them to apologize for? Having vision? Or hearing?

If she's referring to the panty gift or any of the conversation about it, then I agree with her that they were rude (and very unEnglish I might add) to make a big deal out of it. Imo, there was definitely some light mocking, mostly intended to be fun, but was also done to make a point.  However, the only actual "shaming" (that is, disapproval delivered with anger and disgust) was from Erika herself, this episode, with her suggestions that Dorit and PK need to apologize to her husband.

I hope that makes sense, motorcitymom. 

(Also don't see it as analogous to "she was asking for it based on what she wore" but that's a different post and I've rambled on enough already).

Edited by Jel
  • Love 17
23 minutes ago, Jel said:

It was a kind of a glib comment, maybe I should have added a winky face. So mea culpa.

But talking about this more seriously, and as someone who really does try to see where people who think differently that I do are coming from, I have given this a lot of thought.

Erika expects us to know it wasn't an intentional flash. I fully believe it wasn't intentional, but I can also understand why people might wonder if it was. Her upset at the idea that anyone would think she did it on purpose doesn't follow, given the clothing, sitting and word choices she made that evening. And let's be honest, rightly or wrongly, Erika's sexxxy alter ego is going to color people's opinions of her, because, people.  You can't chop down trees for a living and then expect people to know you'd, OMG never chop down a tree off the clock, and then be incensed that someone would think that you would. People jump to conclusions, they just do. As a forty something year old woman, Erika should know that.  If she wants people to know that Erika Girardi feels differently about these kinds of things, then be more clear and upfront about the distinctions. 

Ultimately,  I think Erika is embarrassed and is unable to acknowledge that, so she denies her responsibility and projects the "wrongness" (for lack of a better word) of the situation onto Dorit.   If we look at the events of that evening only, then what does she want them to apologize for? Having vision? Or hearing?

If she's referring to the panty gift or any of the conversation about it, then I agree with her that they were rude (and very unEnglish I might add) to make a big deal out of it. Imo, there was definitely some light mocking, mostly intended to be fun, but was also done to make a point.  However, the only actual "shaming" (that is, disapproval delivered with anger and disgust) was from Erika herself, this episode, with her suggestions that Dorit and PK need to apologize to her husband.

(Also don't see it as analogous to "she was asking for it based on what she wore" but that's a different post and I've rambled on enough already).

I love your post and how you explain your thoughts. Nicely done.

I do agree that Erika was embarrassed.  She looked very embarrassed when Dorit initially told her that she had flashed PK. Someone correct me if I am wrong, but I think she said as much in her TH right after that. And someone could wonder if she did it on purpose, but don't you still think that would sting? It would sting me because it says a lot about a person who would actually do something like that. That a person would sit across from a man, with his wife sitting right beside him, and intentionally give him a peep show. It would be the ultimate slap in the face, IMO. To Dorit, and to Tom to do something like that. I almost cannot imagine anything worse (in this general realm of opportunities - of course many things are worse) besides making a pass at a man with his wife standing a few feet away. That Dorit could think this of Erika, and she absolutely said that she thought she did do it on purpose, means that she thinks Erika capable of something like that. That she is this kind of a girl.  And then she spends the next few months seeming to go out of her way to make Erika feel awkward, and cold, and uncaring. Constantly questioning her cold behavior and putting her on the spot with lies like "oh, that's the first time you ever gave me a compliment". The initial accusation regarding the flashing was bad enough, but I think something Erika would have gotten past had Dorit not continued to point out things in her character that Dorit thought odd or lacking. Hope that makes sense. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

I don't think anyone has alleged she purposely sat across from a married man.  I don't think her marital status is relevant.  Of course Erika Girardi is married but Erika Jayne isn't so it gets confusing. The Erikas issues is initially she denied the flash could have happened.  From her blog:  My knees were closed together from the moment, I sat down, and my legs were covered with either my purse or black napkin.  Clips have shown this isn't true and Kyle who was also seated across from her claims  she saw the Erikas crotch and thought she was wearing nude panties.  Sometimes one just offers up so many defenses.  Then she has her BFF Rinna saying when your in the moment living life and talking you are not worried about flashing your puss. 

The issue of intentionally was put to rest by Erika herself and Dorit has never raised it again.   The Erikas are not alone (Rinna is the worst) about claiming to know what someone is thinking and then stating it as fact. 

Her marital status might not matter to some, but it clearly matters to Erika. It would most certainly matter to me. 

And who really cares if Dorit didn't bring it up again? Is there a time limit on these things, or a max number of times you are allowed to accuse someone of something? She said it several times and said it to most everyone. Is it going to matter if Lisar never brings up the cocaine allegations again? It won't to me. After that, I'm done with Lisar. Doesn't matter if she says she is sorry and never says a peep about it again. 

That is the thing about these shows and the way people dig in on people they don't like, and cannot find fault with the people they do, IMO. I have always liked Lisar and haven't liked Dorit. Yet it is clear to me that Lisar was just wrong. Terribly wrong to say what she did. I cannot find a way to excuse it, even though I don't like Dorit. Dorit can be as mad at she wants towards Lisar. She doesn't have to forgive her or move on. I can see her side of things even though I don't like her in general. I can defend her feelings because she has every right to feel them. There is so much hate for Erika on this forum, I believe largely based on what she said about LVP last season. Even in situations where her feelings are valid and many could imagine feeling as hurt and angry in the same situation, they won't just say "hey, Erika has a right to her feelings and Dorit was just wrong". Instead it becomes about how she was naked on camera, or how she dances, or how she left her son when he was three.  All of those things might be true, but it certainly doesn't mean that she cannot be hurt and angry about things that would make a person hurt and angry. 

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 7
6 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

Music, comedy........How's about a little 'culture'?

Housewife haiku?

---------

Without panty lines

Ankles crossed, knees? together.

No wind up THAT crack?

-----------
Authentic Chinese

Floating junk on the water

A dinner meltdown.

----------

Exxxpensive? Am I?

Planes, glam squad, hair, tan, money.

Money can't buy class.

-------

Xanax, bad lip job.

Thirst that defies description

Bye, Felicia?

Edited by ElDosEquis
  • Love 6

Whew.  I have referenced and cross referenced and viewed videos multiple times.  My sources were YouTube and Bravo.   Unfortunately I have not been provided with links to videos by posters who believe PK leered and stared.

I am back to being comfortable with my original opinion:

If you don't want anyone to see your private areas, wear underwear in public and if you're in a group situation with someone not wearing underwear and you notice?  One or two peeks is fine and by fine I mean it's male/human nature to look at what you shouldnt, but move yourself if you can't stop looking.

PK admits that he looked.  The context was one of him trying to focus, but kept going back to look.  He said he felt uncomfortable and didn't know what to say.  His imitation of his looking consisted of brief peek, turn head, brief peek, turn head.  I observed nothing that could be described as constant staring, ogling ,leering or anything beyond what most males will do when presented with a public taboo of nude private parts.

LVP put her hand on Erika's thigh near her knee.  Never saw it climb upwards and never saw it under the dress.  Once Ericka said she wasn't wearing underwear LVP, she made a cute ohh noise as she swiftly moved her hand off Ericka's leg.

Erika did a nice job of explaining to the group of her real life and her onstage persona.  She was also gracious and laughed off being exposed for being exposed.  Her dress also appears to gave a slit up the side.  Which probably didn't help while she was sitting.

What have I learned from my research?

That we have taken our eye off of who truly deserves our version of villagers with pitchforks. 

Lisa Rinna.

Last week I declared that I give Rinna permanent side eye accompanied by I just smelled a fart face. 

I have now moved to full on Lady Mormont death stare with a side of Septa Ulna saying SHAME (SOUND OF BELL ) SHAME (SOUND OF BELL) SHAME 2017-03-25-08-02-19--6458048.jpeg.a50e8610cfcf80596921688557b300bc.jpeg

Edited by dosodog
our and are kind of sound the same, but do not mean the same....
  • Love 19

Ugh, oh my god, all I have to say at this point is seriously, every damn thread with only one thing to say in every single post? Obsession is a funny thing. And creepy. Yet boring. Time for some good old-fashioned ignorin'. 

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Jel said:

That’s the problem. There are times where Erika blurs the line. She will say something very Erika Jayne but expects us to understand she’s Erika Giradi.  The Kyle Malibu costume party – this was after Erika was given the panties by Dorit. Sitting in an area were LVP, Erika, Dorit, Ken and standing around were PK and Mauricio. She chose to say “cunt” was her favorite word. It didn’t appear as though they were having a discussion about naughty words and each person said what their favorite one was. What was her motive in saying that? Was it to get a response, to be provocative, a test?  What response was she expecting from the people who were there such as PK recent pussy peeker and Dorit recent panty giver?  What did she expect the audience  if it aired to think/react? Wasn’t she at this point embarrassed that PK saw her puss? Why draw more attention by using the word cunt?

My new KungFuKitty video

AmAoU.gif

It’s so graceful to be me ow ow ow ow ow oooow.

Meow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow

• Love 10
16 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

I do agree that Erika was embarrassed.  She looked very embarrassed when Dorit initially told her that she had flashed PK. Someone correct me if I am wrong, but I think she said as much in her TH right after that. And someone could wonder if she did it on purpose, but don't you still think that would sting? It would sting me because it says a lot about a person who would actually do something like that. That a person would sit across from a man, with his wife sitting right beside him, and intentionally give him a peep show. It would be the ultimate slap in the face, IMO. To Dorit, and to Tom to do something like that. I almost cannot imagine anything worse (in this general realm of opportunities - of course many things are worse) besides making a pass at a man with his wife standing a few feet away. That Dorit could think this of Erika, and she absolutely said that she thought she did do it on purpose, means that she thinks Erika capable of something like that. That she is this kind of a girl.  And then she spends the next few months seeming to go out of her way to make Erika feel awkward, and cold, and uncaring. Constantly questioning her cold behavior and putting her on the spot with lies like "oh, that's the first time you ever gave me a compliment". The initial accusation regarding the flashing was bad enough, but I think something Erika would have gotten past had Dorit not continued to point out things in her character that Dorit thought odd or lacking. Hope that makes sense. 

How about a married Rinna jumping up on a table and giving a table dance to the other women's husband complete with a full on spread eagle inches away from Mauricio's face?  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-7/episode-11/videos/lisa-rinna-channels-her-inner-erika  Of course it is pretty funny Mauricio is reaching to put his drink down.  So no, I don't think marital status has much to do with it, nor do I think Rinna was too concerned about gross PK, since she jumped up on the table he was seated at and had her butt in his face.  What was the purpose in Rinna's dance?  No one cared.  I would say it was to be the center of attention and compete with Erika's act but I think we have repeatedly seen that from Rinna. 

Dorit has never actually said Erika did it on purpose.  It just hasn't happened.  She has never even asked her if it were purposeful.  Eileen actually interrupted saying it wasn't on purpose.  Wondering and saying it are two different things.  Just as no one except meltdown Erika has ever said she is a slut and a whore. 

I don't think Dorit has gone out of her way to make Erika feel any more awkward, cold and uncaring than Erika has made Dorit feel.  When Dorit tried to correct her course, Erika was right there to shut her down.  Erika was correct, to me, Dorit's overcompensation and false flattery came off as bullshit.  To me, the Ericka and Dorit are both pretentious.  The only difference I see between the two is Dorit is a better listener or at least she comprehends things more accurately.  The clearest example obviously being the Erikas grossly over reacting to Eileen's comment and failing to listen and then just compounding and compounding the issue.  What Erikas think about what others supposedly think about her do not make it real.

Nothing is ever Erika's fault.  She lies about running back to Yolanda carrying tales, she was excited after the show, then she was tired,  She makes derogatory comments about LVP, and the words were clear, it is Kathryn's fault for telling.  When it is brought up again, idiot Tom starts speaking about her intent. Her intent was clear she brought it up to Kathryn, when Kathryn said she liked her, Erika said a bunch of derogatory stuff.  It was Kathryn's fault that her road to friendship was impeded.  This from a woman who constantly says her friendship is earned.   It is not PK, Dorit's fault she chose to wear a short dress that led to her exposing herself.  I am quite certain PK nor Dorit dressed Erika that day.  Nor was it anyone's fault that introverted Erikas chose to disclose she wasn't wearing any undies.  My guess had she not made that disclosure there would have been no mention by PK what he saw. 

• Love 16
41 minutes ago, dosodog said:

Whew.  I have referenced and cross referenced and viewed videos multiple times.  My sources were YouTube and Bravo.   Unfortunately I have not been provided with links to videos by posters who believe PK leered and stared.

I am back to being comfortable with my original opinion:

If you don't want anyone to see your private areas, wear underwear in public and if you're in a group situation with someone not wearing underwear and you notice?  One or two peeks is fine and by fine I mean it's male/human nature to look at what you shouldnt, but move yourself if you can't stop looking.

PK admits that he looked.  The context was one of him trying to focus, but kept going back to look.  He said he felt uncomfortable and didn't know what to say.  His imitation of his looking consisted of brief peek, turn head, brief peek, turn head.  I observed nothing that could be described as constant staring, ogling ,leering or anything beyond what most males will do when presented with a public taboo of nude private parts.

LVP put her hand on Erika's thigh near her knee.  Never saw it climb upwards and never saw it under the dress.  Once Ericka said she wasn't wearing underwear LVP, she made a cute ohh noise as she swiftly moved her hand off Ericka's leg.

Erika did a nice job of explaining to the group of her real life and her onstage persona.  She was also gracious and laughed off being exposed for being exposed.  Her dress also appears to gave a slit up the side.  Which probably didn't help while she was sitting.

That we have taken are eye off of who truly deserves our version of villagers with pitchforks

Lisa Rinna.

Last week I declared that I give Rinna permanent side eye accompanied by I just smelled a fart face. 

I have now moved to full on Lady Mormont death stare with a side of Septa Ulna saying SHAME (SOUND OF BELL ) SHAME (SOUND OF BELL) SHAME 2017-03-25-08-02-19--6458048.jpeg.a50e8610cfcf80596921688557b300bc.jpeg

tumblr_o9jdkob10y1qzyznvo2_400.gif

giphy2.gif

• Love 6

I wouldn't fuck with Lady Mormont.....or Jorah, for that matter.

He knows a chick that owns a dragon.

-------

Isn't part of being married being respectful of your mate?

My wife's pussy is her pussy, I have NO claim to it, but I like the fact that she does keep it covered up in public.

• Love 6
43 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

I agree with all of this. I completely understand why Erika was embarrassed, both at having her lady bits exposed and and at the idea that people would think she was doing it intentionally, discuss it on camera, and then go on to speculate about that. You are right, that she did say she was embarrassed (don't recall where, but she did say as much).

The embarrassment I think she is not copping to is her responsibility in her clothing, sitting and word choices that night -- she never said, God, what an ass I was not to cross my legs or say I wasn't wearing unders or to wear that dress.  I'd find her so much more relatable if she'd said that, instead she goes on to being disingenuous -- high fivin' her okayness, to "I could never be friends with you because of it" last episode. I mean what in the actual fuck. How is anyone ever supposed to know what she's really thinking and feeling? And are we obliged to? Is there something unique about EG that means the rest of the world has to treat her differently, like knowing what she says and does does not actually represent what she thinks and feels? Does she get a pass because she has "walls" and keeps things repressed? That's how she handles her baggage; but I don't think that way is necessarily a better way to handle it than being a "cry baby". I know Erika does, but not everyone agrees. 

Speculating now about Dorit, I think she was actually a little choked about it, "You cross your legs, etc." she said, several times. Maybe Dorit was thinking, pfft Erika, you got the "nice" version of my annoyance with the panty gift and not the "Hey, bitch, you are flashing my husband! How dare you!" that I was really thinking, so what the hell is wrong with you not laughing at my adorbsy joke, when I could have made it so much more embarrassing for you.  Maybe Dorit thought she deserved Erika's gratitude for Dorit's fabulous graciousness. 

Thank you for a thoughtful and interesting conversation, MCM. :)

• Love 15
24 minutes ago, ElDosEquis said:

Something to sink your cranial incisors into?

Had Doritos flashed Daddy Warbucks at an outing, What hell would have EJ unleashed on her?

So next day Tom (in a rare moment when they are together) tells Erica that the previous night Dorit flashed him.  Erika looks horrified, but remains calm.   First she would have a conversation with Mikey about what a classless bitch Dorit is, and this is the reason she doesn't like women.  Then she would go on and on about how this was incredibly disrespectful to such an amazing, highly respected person such as Tom.    When she next saw Dorit she would in her lofty sneering voice, say "Honey, next time you go out you should  check your dress". . (Dorit would look confused). . . You were flashing EVERYONE and you made my husband uncomfortable, and really do owe him an apology.   He doesn't go for this kind of shit and I don't appreciate this kind of behavior.  Now, have you seen my new video Expensive - it's fabulous.   

• Love 16

Speculating now about Dorit, I think she was actually a little choked about it, "You cross your legs, etc." she said, several times. Maybe Dorit was thinking, pfft Erika, you got the "nice" version of my annoyance with the panty gift and not the "Hey, bitch, you are flashing my husband! How dare you!" that I was really thinking, so what the hell is wrong with you not laughing at my adorbsy joke, when I could have made it so much more embarrassing for you.  Maybe Dorit thought she deserved Erika's gratitude for Dorit's fabulous graciousness. 

Passive-aggressive bitchiness disguised as I was being sarcastic!/It was a joke!/I'm using British humor!/Whatever! 

That we have taken are eye off of who truly deserves our version of villagers with pitchforks. 

Lisa Rinna.

I have now moved to full on Lady Mormont death stare with a side of Septa Ulna saying SHAME (SOUND OF BELL ) SHAME (SOUND OF BELL) SHAME 

If the rumors about the producers or whoever prodding Rinna on about starting the coke party drama are true, does that mean she'll be back next year? They might want to reward their obedient little puppet...

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 3
On 24/03/2017 at 0:23 PM, zoeysmom said:

I like that Kyle is still corny enough she wanted to go shopping for souvenirs.  Rich people just don't say that enough.

I was a little surprised to hear she'd never visited Hong Kong before. 

Did Kyle do the museum option in Amsterdam, or did she go shopping?

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

Passive-aggressive bitchiness disguised as I was being sarcastic!/It was a joke!/I'm using British humor!/Whatever! 

If the rumors about the producers or whoever prodding Rinna on about starting the coke party drama are true, does that mean she'll be back next year? They might want to reward their obedient little puppet...

Spoiler

Rinna goes on to say she can say that because Dorit called her an addict.

No producer excuse. 

9 minutes ago, Kokapetl said:

I was a little surprised to hear she'd never visited Hong Kong before. 

Did Kyle do the museum option in Amsterdam, or did she go shopping?

Kyle has been pretty clear that she only travelled outside the US to London as a kid.  So all the European, Far East and Dubai travel is new to her. 

She and Eileen went to the museum.

• Love 3
55 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

How about a married Rinna jumping up on a table and giving a table dance to the other women's husband complete with a full on spread eagle inches away from Mauricio's face?  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-7/episode-11/videos/lisa-rinna-channels-her-inner-erika  Of course it is pretty funny Mauricio is reaching to put his drink down.  So no, I don't think marital status has much to do with it, nor do I think Rinna was too concerned about gross PK, since she jumped up on the table he was seated at and had her butt in his face.  What was the purpose in Rinna's dance?  No one cared.  I would say it was to be the center of attention and compete with Erika's act but I think we have repeatedly seen that from Rinna. 

Nothing is ever Erika's fault.  She lies about running back to Yolanda carrying tales, she was excited after the show, then she was tired,  She makes derogatory comments about LVP, and the words were clear, it is Kathryn's fault for telling.  When it is brought up again, idiot Tom starts speaking about her intent. Her intent was clear she brought it up to Kathryn, when Kathryn said she liked her, Erika said a bunch of derogatory stuff.  It was Kathryn's fault that her road to friendship was impeded.  This from a woman who constantly says her friendship is earned.   It is not PK, Dorit's fault she chose to wear a short dress that led to her exposing herself.  I am quite certain PK nor Dorit dressed Erika that day.  Nor was it anyone's fault that introverted Erikas chose to disclose she wasn't wearing any undies.  My guess had she not made that disclosure there would have been no mention by PK what he saw. 

I'm not sure what to say about Lisar and her table dance, since I am not sure what that has to do the topic.

I don't know about anyone else, but I certainly don't think nothing is ever Erika's fault. That whole deal with Eileen this last episode was entirely Erika's fault. I will be disappointed if she doesn't apologize. She has already said that she overreacted, so it sounds like she is taking ownership. Of course she has blame for trusting Kathryn and gossiping on camera. I don't know how this is in doubt. But that doesn't mean that Kathryn wasn't at fault for what she did. Remember, Kathryn was a guest in her home and Erika had confessed that she had issues forming close bonds and trusting women. Kathryn said that she would be her real girlfriend and would change her mind about close female friendships. Then she runs to LVP and repeats what she was told in confidence, adding that Erika had actually shed "about 6 tears" while reflecting on her love for her Grandmother. Not sure how anyone could possibly deduce that Kathryn wasn't wrong. 

I remember Lisar's first season. She was brought on and introduced mainly as LVP's friend. Most of us knew that she was actually closer to Kyle, but that was played down a lot in favor of playing up Lisar's 25 year friendship with LVP. Kyle and LVP met during that first episode, and talked about repairing their friendship and trying to trust each other again. This was after the supposed "take down" of S4. They agreed they would not talk shit about each other anymore. Then we saw Lisar and LVP hanging out on several occasions. We saw LVP warn Lisar about the other girls. She talked about how they couldn't be trusted and how conniving they all were. She didn't want any of them with her when she got her star in Palm Springs. She didn't mention Kyle by name, but she certainly didn't exclude her and at the time, all of us were talking about the fact that LVP wasn't holding up her end of the bargain regarding not saying shit about Kyle. This was all on camera, so clearly LVP was aware that Kyle and the others would see, yet she still talked in confidence to Lisar. What if Lisar, who was at the time close to Kyle, would have run to Kyle and told her that LVP might be pretending to want to be friends, but at the same time was talking shit behind her back? Who would have been to blame in that situation? Do you think that LVP wouldn't have been hurt by the fact that she was talking openly to Lisar and yet she ran and told the others what she was saying? That is the whole point. Gossiping is wrong. We all do it to some extent, but it is wrong. Doesn't mean that we aren't angry or hurt when we find out that the person we confided in betrayed our trust. 

• Love 1

I think at the last dinner, Rinna was drunk off her ass.  I can't stop watching her shove that food in her big mouth. . . and being that big, she almost missed it.  God, I would have loved a complete miss, and a slide of the food across her cheek.   When she kept yelling Dorit, Dorit, Dorit - several people were trying to stop her, but nope, she just kept going.  Then, the cocaine accusation, and the lame rational "I just had to ask". . NO you didn't.  

Can the other women say "I notice you didn't eat at (fill in the event), and Lisa I just have to ask, do you take drugs to control your weight?  Are you anorexic?  Is Harry supportive of your eating disorder?   Have you gotten help for this?   There is far more "evidence" that she has some sort of issue, than of Dorit doing cocaine.     Hey Lisa, they got up and left while you were in a conversation with crazy guy, and they just didn't think you were that important to specifically invite you to the other after dinner location.  You are boring and they have legs to walk away.

• Love 14
2 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Her marital status might not matter to some, but it clearly matters to Erika. It would most certainly matter to me. 

And who really cares if Dorit didn't bring it up again? Is there a time limit on these things, or a max number of times you are allowed to accuse someone of something? She said it several times and said it to most everyone. Is it going to matter if Lisar never brings up the cocaine allegations again? It won't to me. After that, I'm done with Lisar. Doesn't matter if she says she is sorry and never says a peep about it again. 

That is the thing about these shows and the way people dig in on people they don't like, and cannot find fault with the people they do, IMO. I have always liked Lisar and haven't liked Dorit. Yet it is clear to me that Lisar was just wrong. Terribly wrong to say what she did. I cannot find a way to excuse it, even though I don't like Dorit. Dorit can be as mad at she wants towards Lisar. She doesn't have to forgive her or move on. I can see her side of things even though I don't like her in general. I can defend her feelings because she has every right to feel them. There is so much hate for Erika on this forum, I believe largely based on what she said about LVP last season. Even in situations where her feelings are valid and many could imagine feeling as hurt and angry in the same situation, they won't just say "hey, Erika has a right to her feelings and Dorit was just wrong". Instead it becomes about how she was naked on camera, or how she dances, or how she left her son when he was three.  All of those things might be true, but it certainly doesn't mean that she cannot be hurt and angry about things that would make a person hurt and angry. 

I will cop to being guilty of this myself (I don't hate Erika, but I am not a fan of hers for many reasons, and some of it is definitely related to Lisa V.). If she was a huge Lisa V pal, it might color my opinion to the rosy side a little. I don't know though. Interesting question!

No question that my opinion of Eileen has been affected by her treatment of Lisa Vanderpump. Le big time.

• Love 10
49 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

Of course they will!  Ratings!  It's how I rationalize Tamra on OC......

Often I believe it's all scripted, but I go along with the ruse that it's real when opining about what I see on the show. 

I'd like to think that the ladies are hanging out together, laughing at us and congratulating each other on their acting chops.  Coordinating their twitter wars and planning who gets to be the victim and who plays the mean girls.

I'm not delusional.  Really, I'm not.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

I have to agree with you, MCM, about the Erika hate.  I don't hate her, and I was even starting to like her this season, as we saw some of the better side of Erika.  I thought she was very nice and a gracious guest in Mexico.  I liked seeing her being more "down home" in Georgia.

Last season, I thought she was a pretentious, stone-cold bitch, and with her "I give zero fucks" attitude, I think she wanted people to think that.  

My favorites hold pretty steady from season to season, but sometimes, as fame and popularity becomes a part of their lives, these women do all change -some to a bigger degree than others.  I do also always leave open the fact that I may change my mind about a housewife from episode to episode.  I usually really like LVP and Kyle, but there have been times when I disliked them because of something they did.

Regarding Erika, it is just so friggin' hard to figure her out.  It is never a case of "what you see is what you get" with her, because I sometimes think that she is always playing some kind of role or she thinks she is, anyway.  I don't know if ANYONE has seen the real Erika.  She wraps herself up into these personas that she is trying to exhibit - starting with giving her outfits names.  I think she tries to get into character for whatever outfit she is wearing at that time.  So, what was the name of the outfit she was wearing at dinner - Samurai Barbie, or something like that?  Well, that was the character she portrayed - a solo warrior, fighting for honor.  

Erika doesn't like for anyone to see a chink in her armor.  In that way, she and LVP are a lot alike.  Rarely do we see LVP get super emotional, either.  The thing that differentiates the two is that I think that LVP has a sense of humor, and isn't afraid to laugh at herself.  Erika just takes everything so damn seriously and humorlessly.  

I was actually starting to really warm up to Erika, as I said, but her ripping into Eileen (who I don't really like), flashing those demon eyes, and her nastiness to Dorit (who I'm also still on the fence about) kind of took me back to thinking that she is a pretentious, stone-cold bitch all over again.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 20