Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Kourtney is eager to experience Paris Fashion Week with Kim and see Kendall walk the runway for the first time, but their trip to the city of love takes a dark turn when Kim is robbed at gunpoint.

Damn I got chills watching. I thought with all this time going by since the robbery that I wouldn't blink an eye but I was glued to the TV. Kim running in to hug North made me tear up. I know there's going to be a ton of snark and continued doubt but it really got to me. Even Kanye was tolerable.

• Love 9

So for the good, I adored Mason. His crituquing the clothes that Kourtney was trying on was hilarious. Calling the black as her looking weird and like a balloon. 

Then the pants, telling her if she pulled it up she'd look like Steve Urkel. LOL I laughed out loud. I love that he even knows who Steve Urkel even is. 

As for the rest? The black& whte captions helped set the serious tone.

So the opening with the SD like 4:3 screen was hilarious. Nothing films like that. Everyone has phones that film is 1080. So that was  Kanye's people with the VHS video camera "Documentary Crew" they've been filming around with.  So they  make it look like they weren't really filming the show when they really were just by Kanye's crew. Kim seemed fine in the elevator and they were clearly filming to use the footage, or why film a conversation in the elevator? Then  when they came back to NY in their apartment they're flipping back and forth between Kanye's crew and HD filming.  She didn't stop filming at all. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 8

She said the concierge was handcuffed and sa man, then after the commercial she said she told her (the conceirge) to tell them "I have kids let me live" so how many people where tied up? I thought it was just her and One hotel employee but she just discribed two.

Anyway, it is terrifying and she will be shaken up by this more than she realizes.

Back to petty snark. The wedding bridesmaids fitting home video etc is the same place as the robbery. In the wedding video, Kim says it's Kanyes Paris apartment and all this time it was a hotel with front desk and luggage racks.

And why does it still bother me that Kanye is dressing the women? I still don't understand his fashion sense and flying across the Atlantic because he didn't like her outfit? Leaving his work/tour, and leaving two kids so he can tell her what shoes to wear? So he's to blame for all the one should outfits from that week.

On the other hand, I like that he "gets" her world. He lets her do her thing such as photos, red carpets, make up teams and selfies. That's how she has made a living. Unlike a douchebag that says "I like you with no makeup" I hate it when guys say that.

Ultimately, he loves himself first, then Beyoncé then Kim. But, he loves Kim more than she loves him. She has the better deal. Girls take note.

Edited by Stephanie1216
  • Love 7
5 minutes ago, Stephanie1216 said:

And why does it still bother me that Kanye is dressing the women? I still don't understand his fashion sense and flying across the Atlantic because he didn't like her outfit?

Oh yes! At the Givenchy fitting. They're at Givency and yet he took over and was the one dressing her and Kourtney, like he was the head stylist. Givenchy's people got to do nothing except follow Kanye's great "vision" orders.

• Love 5

Ok Artsda, when you say she seemed ok in the elevator I kinda get what you mean. If a woman was really in fear of being raped, would they wear that blouse that she had on when walking into the New York apartment? Extremely low cut, boobs out, sunglasses on.

I had given her a pass for wearing that blouse until I heard her say tonight she thought she was going to get raped. If you felt like you were almost raped you would either consciously or unconsciously cover yourself up.

They planned on robbing you and leaving Kim. They aren't going to change their mind just because you are naked under your robe. (Before I get jumped on, I get that she was in s very vulnerable position and it was scary but you ain't that irresistible. They would have killed you before spending the time to rape you.) Rape is about violence and control not sex. Men don't just rape a woman because they see one make for a second.

Edited by Stephanie1216
  • Love 4

Why do the stylist let Kanye pick through THEIR vision. What if these designers came to his concerts and changed his music around. He's not a major fashion designer but they want the Kardashian press there so badly they put up with him.

And Kendall was insufferable tonight.

Kris said something about Kim being shaken up or the security needs upgraded and Kendall said "we all are" sorry Kendall you didn't have a gun on you. You weren't tied up. 

And Kendall said she LOVED having all her family to see her walk in a fashion show. SINCE WHEN? Didn't she through hissy fits when they wanted to come to Victoria Secrets show? Didn't she stomp her feet at her mother because her mom was going to the Paris shows last year? 

• Love 7
17 minutes ago, Stephanie1216 said:

Ok Artsda, when you say she seemed ok in the elevator I kinda get what you mean. If a woman was really in fear of being raped, would they wear that blouse that she had on when walking into the New York apartment?

It wasn't that, I didn't care about her clothes. She was wearing sweatpants and normal Kim style clothes. 

It's just this NY return was filmed just hours after this whole huge traumatizing event, she talks about how terrifying and scared for your life you are. Why the heck does she step out of the car from the airport with a documentary crew filming you?  At first I thought it was paparazzi footage, but then the footage went into the elevator with them. So she was obviously well enough hours after the robbery to already being filmed by a camera crew which also went with her into her apartment and filmed them at the table. So how traumatized was she that she didn't stop filming at all?  That she didn't say no cameras, let me go home and be with my kids in private. 

Or, perhaps she did say no. However, Kanye said yes and she had no choice but to go along with it? Kanye himself should have put the documentary crew down. He probably is so nuts he thought how great "art" it all was. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 6

Mason made this episode for me. His critiquing Kourtney's outfits was great. I wish he would do it for Kim. Mason has a better eye for fashion than Kanye.

I have to admit I found the episode boring. I am sure it was a horrible experience, but I was bored. It might be because there were so many details flying about after the whole thing happened. Kim said when she was talking to someone (I forgot who) on the phone that she was on the balcony hiding behind a bush. Also, if Kim called Kourtney yelling for help, did Kourtney in turn call the police? Didn't Kim or Kourtney say that Kim's assistant that was in the apartment (Simone?) text someone (Kourtney or Kim's hair stylist that were out together), so did she or they call the police?  

I did think the robbery happened when people were questioning it at the time, but I cannot get up in arms of those who said it was fake since the Kardashian's have rewritten history before.

5 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Oh yes! At the Givenchy fitting. They're at Givency and yet he took over and was the one dressing her and Kourtney, like he was the head stylist. Givenchy's people got to do nothing except follow Kanye's great "vision" orders.

This. Kim said she did not have the guts to do what Kanye did. Kanye's "vision" was not that great if the outfit Kim wore was his idea. Then again, I rarely understand Kanye's visions anyway.

What was Kanye doing before his concert where he was asking people to move the best pieces of clothing to a certain rack? It felt so random. I was thinking does he have a stylist, because he never dresses like he has one.

I do not know if Kris had more plastic surgery done, but there were several instances where I thought her face looked really harsh, especially in her talking heads. It could have been her makeup.

4 minutes ago, Stephanie1216 said:

Kris said something about Kim being shaken up or the security needs upgraded and Kendall said "we all are" sorry Kendall you didn't have a gun on you. You weren't tied up. 

And Kendall said she LOVED having all her family to see her walk in a fashion show. SINCE WHEN? Didn't she through hissy fits when they wanted to come to Victoria Secrets show? Didn't she stomp her feet at her mother because her mom was going to the Paris shows last year? 

I give Kendall a pass on the shaken up comment, because if I had a family member or friend be the victim of a robbery or some other crime, I would be a bit shaken up for them as well as me. I have been shaken up before friend's and family sudden/random accidents, health problems, or crimes before. It did not affect me directly, but it freaked me out a bit, as well as for them.

I also, thought when Kendall started out walking in fashion shows she did not want her family there, but maybe now she does not care so much. I have no idea.

7 minutes ago, Artsda said:

It's just this NY return was filmed just hours after this whole huge traumatizing event, she talks about how terrifying and scared for your life you are. Why the heck does she step out of the car from the airport with a documentary crew filming you?  At first I thought it was paparazzi footage, but then the footage went into the elevator with them. So she was obviously well enough hours after the robbery to already being filmed by a camera crew which also went with her into her apartment and filmed them at the table. So how traumatized was she that she didn't stop filming at all?  That she didn't say no cameras, let me

Weren't the NYC elevator cameras Kanye's documentary crew? I do think Kim or Kanye could have asked them to not film all that. If Kanye wants footage of him making an album or concerts is one thing, but having the cameras around during the aftermath was a bit much.

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, Stephanie1216 said:

And Kendall was insufferable tonight.

Kendall's been having an ongoing problem with a stalker.  If she was having trouble during the time of Kim's robbery, what happened to Kim must have sent a chill through her, not only because it's her sister but because the same thing or worse could have happened to her.  

The stalker problem will be covered on the next episode.

• Love 1

Yes, she did have a film crew rolling inside the foyer and elevator of the New York apartment where the kids were.

If I had just had my life threatened and thought they were going to rape and kill me I just don't think my breasts would be out, my high heels would be on, and the cameras would be rolling. Her top looked more revealing outside than inside.

I would be on xanex curled up in a blanket. But that's me and I guess that's why I'm not a millionaire television star.

• Love 7

Just random thoughts….

The intro part said Kim flew to New York to join her husband. Did the show forget Kanye’s name, or did they think we wouldn’t know who Kanye was?

How many times did you see that scene of Kim & Kanye walking into the building when she came to New York, & all the time the cameras were right there filming her.

Kim having her clothes packed for the Paris trip & talking about having the tailor ready when she got there was a little surreal IMO, she doesn’t live anywhere near the same universe that I live in.

How many clothes did they bring for the week? There were racks & racks of things in the apartment. & Kanye flew in to dress Kim? Seriously? He is waaay too involved in what Kim wears.

I didn’t even remember Khloe until she showed up, & Rob couldn’t show up in person, he facetimed her?

I’m sorry, but when Kim was telling how she asked the concierge to tell them she had babies & they showed the kids like we’ve never seen them before, I laughed. And then she followed it up by telling us that she had hoped Kourtney was going to be OK after finding Kim’s dead body on the bed, I laughed harder. And then they followed it all up with the happy families scenes.

1 hour ago, Stephanie1216 said:

Ultimately, he loves himself first, then Beyoncé then Kim. 

LOL, it's so sad that Beyonce is #2

If a woman was really in fear of being raped, would they wear that blouse that she had on when walking into the New York apartment? Extremely low cut, boobs out, sunglasses on.

She doesn't own anything else.

• Love 9

When Kris was in her confessional and saying how they couldn't imagine losing Kim, I said out loud, "Well yeah, meal ticket #1 would be gone and you guys would be over." I'm going to hell, aren't I? 

Seriously, I can imagine how scary that must have been for her. I also had someone break into my apartment and try to rob me when I was alone, so I can understand her feeling like her space was violated.

Kanye and this need to be so concerned with what his wife is wearing...no words, LOL. 

• Love 7
4 hours ago, GaT said:

I’m sorry, but when Kim was telling how she asked the concierge to tell them she had babies & they showed the kids like we’ve never seen them before, I laughed. And then she followed it up by telling us that she had hoped Kourtney was going to be OK after finding Kim’s dead body on the bed, I laughed harder. And then they followed it all up with the happy families scenes.

Right there with you. 

I don't want this show, I don't care about these people, but there was nothing on and I thought it might give me a giggle. Boy, did it ever. That's probably the best line I'll hear on television the whole week. 

• Love 5
7 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Damn I got chills watching. I thought with all this time going by since the robbery that I wouldn't blink an eye but I was glued to the TV. Kim running in to hug North made me tear up. I know there's going to be a ton of snark and continued doubt but it really got to me. Even Kanye was tolerable.

You just described my reaction too.   I actually thought the show was well-done and it surprised me. 

Of course, it's KUWTK so there is always something to criticize:

Corey was kind to Kim but he is still  pretty useless.  Kendall can take a seat - yes, a few seasons ago, she made it quite clear she didn't want any of them at her fashion shows. 

Kanye.  Kayne, Kanye, Kanye.   I don't like  him, never did.  But there is a part of me that feels badly for him because clearly (as we know now), he has some issues.  (And because I think at some point in the not too distant future, Kim is out of there.)  In the elevator,  they did not seem to me like husband and wife, they just seemed like two people that know each other.  As far as him dressing them at the fashion shows - he must be exhausting. Kim puts on her public face and gets all "oh, how nice of Kanye to come and help us", when inside I think she's screaming "Help me".  Kourtney must be like "not again" when he shows up. It wouldn't have surprised me at all if he has decided he should dress Kendall too, fashion show or no fashion show.  

Not too long ago, I watched the Met Museum documentary - First Monday in May.  I remember one brief as the camera was panning, it caught Kim standing there while Kanye was in front of her on his knees, adjusting her dress.  It was only a moment, but she looked embarrassed.  It would drive me crazy.

And she's got to know she looks awful in the outfits he selects for her - that black and white see through thing she had on was hideous.  And didn't she say that one of the reasons he showed up was because he thought her skirt was too revealing?

10 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Oh yeah, I forgot about that segment.  That was a little over the top - and I also laughed at that line.

• Love 3

How many clothes did they bring for the week? There were racks & racks of things in the apartment.

I was thinking those racks of clothes were from a designer in Paris who was going to lend her something to wear for the evening.  I could be wrong.

Maybe because I know people who have been burglarized and/or had a gun held at them and remembered the trauma they faced, that I couldn't find a bit of humor in Kim pleading for her life mentioning her children or thinking of her sister finding her dead. Put yourself in that situation for that moment and you might also think about those things as laughable as they seem. I actually thought the way they edited the scenes combined with Kim talking was well done. 

• Love 12

Hello Guys. 

I am French and am trying to watch the episode of this week. Normally, I find a streaming link every monday but today, I really can't find it. 

Maybe you can help me about that ? 

Thank you. 

JD

8 hours ago, Sharper2002 said:

When Kris was in her confessional and saying how they couldn't imagine losing Kim, I said out loud, "Well yeah, meal ticket #1 would be gone and you guys would be over." I'm going to hell, aren't I? 

Seriously, I can imagine how scary that must have been for her. I also had someone break into my apartment and try to rob me when I was alone, so I can understand her feeling like her space was violated.

Kanye and this need to be so concerned with what his wife is wearing...no words, LOL. 

Ok so I was trying to remain as non-judgemental as possible while watching this.  But I admit that I had the SAME thought when Kris said that.  Damn it!  Perhaps we can get a deal on a handbasket for 2? 

That said, I am sympathetic to her plight. It hadn't even occurred to me what Kim "should be" wearing or doing or saying after such a traumatic ordeal.  Everybody deals with stressful situations in their own way.

Mason's fashion critiques were the best, and his line about Steve Urkel killed me!  I need to know how he knows who Steve Urkel even IS!  LOL  

• Love 2

One thing I noticed was Kendal's hair style for the runway was very much like Queen Victoria's in Masterpiece Theatre's recent "Victoria".

victoria 1.JPG

victoria 2.JPG

That "vinyl" looking coat Kris was wearing was just butt ugly and looked cheap.

I thought this episode was well done.  I wasn't expecting to learn anything we didn't already know, or have the minor details clarified, but since this is still an active investigation, I'm not sure Kim could have gone into much more detail (ergo:  her sighing "Whatever..."). 

As far as Kim immediately allowing filming of the robbery aftermath (weren't they filming just hours later on the plane on her return flight to the US?), I'm not sure why they put it out there early on that they had halted filming... but I can understand why she may have felt like having cameras filming would be an extra layer of protection or she knew there would be doubters so she was documenting as evidence. 

Kanye flying to Paris - I know he thinks this sh!t is romantic but sometimes I feel like their whole relationship is try-hard.  This quote always runs through my mind when Kanye goes over the top for Kim (like every other week)

there are two ways to dehumanize someone: by dismissing them, and by idolizing them

Interesting article in HuffPo: "Can the Kardashians survive in the Trump Era" (from last Friday - Sunday's ratings haven't been released yet)

Beyond the drop in ratings, there are other signs the Kardashian era is ending. The family is actually losing ground on social media. In fact, Kim hasn’t been the most-followed person on Instagram since August 2015 and was quickly usurped by Taylor Swift. Today, she’s been bumped down to the fifth most-followed person, while Selena Gomez holds the top honor. On Twitter, Katy Perry, who is trying her hand at politically tinged music for the first time, is the most-followed, while Kim sits at No. 13 and Khloe ranks all the way at No. 56.

Random, but what was going on with Kourtney's passport?  You can't travel if your passport is about to expire in weeks?  Doesn't she have assistants to remind her to do those things (and even file her paperwork?)

Edited by TheVoicesToldMeTo
their
37 minutes ago, Duke2801 said:

Mason's fashion critiques were the best, and his line about Steve Urkel killed me!  I need to know how he knows who Steve Urkel even IS!  LOL  

I've watched it on Centric Channel on Direct TV.  I caught Family matters there while channel surfing. Yes, I love to watch all the old family sitcoms at times.

• Love 1

I caught last weeks episode right before this and heard Khloe commenting to Kim that her Tshirt from Kanye's collection was too short in relation to his last collection, and then saying "Don't tell him , I said it". I wonder if Kanye has a hard time taking criticism, constructive or otherwise.

The outfit Kourtney wore to the fashion show was what Carrie Bradshaw wore when she ended up as "fashion road kill" in SATC.  

I see a big difference in Kim when she is around Kanye.  She's so meek and deferential to him, as if she has no opinion or confidence in her own ideas. Asking him if she should wear her sunglasses? WTF? Him flying out there to dress her and then go back in a 24 hour period? It is so controlling and overbearing. I'm kind of shocked that she tolerates it. And him strutting around the showroom, commandeering the clothing and acting as if he was the designer..... ugh, I'd have thrown him out. The he's giving orders to the security detail of how he wants them to line up outside their NY apartment so Kris and the Kim can both walk in, alone, in full view unobstructed view, so the paps can get a clear shot of them.  Why do I suspect Kim told him to go back on tour?

Kris? I want to have sympathy for her, the fear a mother would have at the thought of something happening to one of her children, but it just comes across as though she was especially distraught because it was Kash Kow  Kim. 

And Kim, all Howard Stern said was that IF you faked it, you should go to jail. And he's right, IF you faked it.

And the funniest part was Kim worrying about Kourtney, of all people, having a normal life after finding her dead body..  I immediately thought of Kourtney's dead pan, monotone voice saying "Well, Kim is dead, umm yeah, she's dead" "yeah mom, I'm on my way over to you, I'll stop and pick up a big salad or two and some FroYo and we can talk about poor Kim when I get there"   

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 11
4 minutes ago, iwasish said:

I see a big difference in Kim when she is around Kanye.  She's so meek and deferential to him, as if she has no opinion or confidence in her own ideas. Asking him if she should wear her sunglasses?

I think she really enjoys that she has a partner who is as obsessed with fashion/beauty details as she is.  Her ex's (Reggie and Kris) always seemed horribly bored by the banalities of Kim and her "look" and pretty much just wanted to hit the sheets or have her fawn all over them.  Kanye seems to have an bottomless well of adoration for Kim, but I suspect it is less because she's such an outstanding human being and more because the guy is a serious mess.  My god, what was he wearing in Paris, Salvation Army?  Speaking of which, I doubt Kanye's documentarian had the camera on while Kanye was having his meltdown.  I wonder if the show is going to write that whole episode up to "stress" over "everything" "that is going on" like Kanye simply worried himself into a hospital stay. 

• Love 3

The opening to the part about the robbery... a 211 call to Paris 911, was that just a random clip, or did someone in her party call?

I think she really enjoys that she has a partner who is as obsessed with fashion/beauty details as she is. 

Sadly, I think they are worlds apart in terms of style, and I don't think Kanye is the type to enjoy a debate on the differences in various styles. He just thinks his is the only opinion that matters. So Kim is left to just be a Barbie doll, dressed and made up to his specifications.

• Love 3

When Kris was in her confessional and saying how they couldn't imagine losing Kim, I said out loud, "Well yeah, meal ticket #1 would be gone and you guys would be over."

I said almost exactly the same thing.

I rarely watch this show since they stopped using 60's sitcom plots.  However, I have watched the last two epiosdes.  Last week, Kendall talked about using her "platform" for anti-gun causes.  This week, Kendall said that all of them now need bodyguards standing outside of their doors at all times.  When Kris replied that they should all be armed, Kendall didn't say a word.  I guess no one on staff checks for continuity- or hypocrisy.  

• Love 6
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

Sadly, I think they are worlds apart in terms of style, and I don't think Kanye is the type to enjoy a debate on the differences in various styles. He just thinks his is the only opinion that matters. So Kim is left to just be a Barbie doll, dressed and made up to his specifications.

It would be interesting to see how Kim would style herself if she and Kanye were to split. She seems fully invested in presenting herself as a surgically enhanced sex doll, fiercely competing with her sisters and the other bare-it-all female celebrities of today for salacious paparazzi coverage and social media attention.  As she approaches 40, I sense that she will become even more desperate to remain the “sexiest of all”, unable to be content with choosing alluring but subtle and tasteful fashions and makeup. For Kim, that ship may have already sailed.

• Love 2

From Kris Jenner's twitter:

There is nothing more important than family. #sothankful #blessed #myeverything #KUWTK

Family is so important she put her ill-in-every-way son on national TV still in the midst of his multi-year crisis, co-signed on her youngest child's transformation into....whatever Kylie is......likely scooted 2 of her other daughters toward televi$ed weddings to people they barely knew....

And they are blessed.  Everyone else is.....remember the concierge?  I recall reading somewhere that this guy has a family of his own (children, not sure how old they are), and he had to quit that job (for obvious reasons).  Has Kim publicly reached out to him to acknowledge he was a victim too?  She was asking him to translate to the robbers not to kill her b/c she was a mother of 2 babies.  What about him?   He likely has 0.0000001% of the support (emotional, financial) to deal with these events, and it sounds like he may have actually gotten roughed up more than Kim.  It's almost as though she doesn't acknowledge him as a fellow victim, and only sees him as a tool to use to get her through the event. 

• Love 11
  13 hours ago, GaT said:

Right there with you. 

I don't want this show, I don't care about these people, but there was nothing on and I thought it might give me a giggle. Boy, did it ever. That's probably the best line I'll hear on television the whole week. 

She doesn't even realize how shallow and self involved that sounds.

• Love 3

iwashish

kourtneys monotone voice announcing Kim's death. That's funny.

"I like literally walked in, and Kim is literally just tied up and  like dead. So dead. She's like literally dead"

And for once a Kardashian uses the word "literally' correctly.   

• Love 6

Family is so important she put her ill-in-every-way son on national TV still in the midst of his multi-year crisis

She left out the reason family is so important... to make money off of. To exploit any dramatic aspect of their lives to line her pocketbook, with the excuse that she is building an empire so that none of them will have to worry about their financial futures. Their mental and emotional health be damned, as long as they look good in the designer clothing and can put one foot in front of the other on the step and repeat.

• Love 4

iwashish

kourtneys monotone voice announcing Kim's death. That's funny.

"I like literally walked in, and Kim is literally just tied up and  like dead. So dead. She's like literally dead"

How will she ever live a normal life after that?

• Love 1
  5 hours ago, Duke2801 said:

I've watched it on Centric Channel on Direct TV.  I caught Family matters there while channel surfing. Yes, I love to watch all the old family sitcoms at times.

As I scrolled down I thought you said you watched it (KUWTK) on Comedy Central and now I'm really laffing inappropriately. Like it got the MST3K treatment. If wishing could make it so.

• Love 1
59 minutes ago, teddysmom said:

How will she ever live a normal life after that?

How will we ever know the difference? 

And how many times did Kim say "Paris Fashion WeeK"?  I lost count.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, Mary said:

I said almost exactly the same thing.

I rarely watch this show since they stopped using 60's sitcom plots.  However, I have watched the last two epiosdes.  Last week, Kendall talked about using her "platform" for anti-gun causes.  This week, Kendall said that all of them now need bodyguards standing outside of their doors at all times.  When Kris replied that they should all be armed, Kendall didn't say a word.  I guess no one on staff checks for continuity- or hypocrisy.  

Check for continuity or hypocrisy? These are.the Kardashians, they write and rewrite history to suit themselves and.truth be damned. Those who disagree with their take on things are just haters.

• Love 2

I thought the episode was riveting and nicely done. I'm never going to laugh at a woman or question what she's wearing after having a gun to her head and hog-tied in a bathroom. I think this is harder to watching knowing that in just a couple of weeks she has to deal with kanye's breakdown on top of all of this. She's a human being and personally I feel badly for her. 

• Love 10
12 hours ago, Starsandbucks said:

She's a human being and personally I feel badly for her. 

OMG. I just had to note your correct use of the adverb "badly" instead of "I feel bad for her." LOL.

Edited by Ina123
  • Love 6

I guess I'm a monster, I watched this last night when they reran it, and I found it ridiculous. 

It seemed like they were trying very hard to seem upset, but just couldn't quite pull it off.  

Maybe because the telling wasn't sincere, they were reading a script and shooting and reshooting scenes?  

The stuff at the end with the babies was sweet, but it didn't make me feel sad. It made me feel like Kim is using her children. 

Family is so important to me that I leave my kids for a couple weeks to go to Paris Fashion Week and out clubbing. 

• Love 9