Type keyword(s) to search

Season 13: Speculation and Spoilers

• Start Topic

50 minutes ago, CindyBee said:

RS tweeted out the eliminations for tonight and next week.

Episode 2 sees DeMario (and gf) go home on group date;  Jamey, Blake E and Lucas are the other eliminations, thank god.

Episode 3 sees Fred eliminated on the Ellen group date;  other 3 to leave are Bryce, Brady, and Diggy.

Not sure if any of these goobers will be heading to Paradise but I guess we'll see soon as the first wave should be leaving for Mexico this week.

Thanks!  Is this the episode by episode spoiler?  I know I am watching some of it tonight because as I understand there is supposed to be a one on one with Peter!   Not really interested in the manufactured drama of one of the men having a girlfriend that NOBODY knew about.   Blake E, Jamey and Brady have strange faces and Lucas is not attractive and supposedly crazy.  I thought the Paradise show really liked the ones that were superfit and/or well liked?  So if they are on Paradise is that a spoiler, or do they only go to Paradise after they are eliminated?  I am confused?   Supergirl and other shows wrapped up last week, but I have to get caught up on Iron Fist and Line of Duty. 

Again, I think what makes Peter so attractive to me is that the rest of the guys for the most part were so unattractive. If I believe what I read, they also came off as immature and there was a lot of trash talk and posturing.  I personally hate a man who trash talks.    Peter may come across as immature too, but maybe not as much and it set him apart?  Also looking forward to seeing how he looks when he is not in a model still photograph.  Just looking at the preview I think I have already found his weakness...a strange walk.  

I have read quite a few articles and I am surprised by the reactions.  Overall, love the show or hate it, there seems to be somewhat of a consensus that other than being diverse the actual picks were not very good, and  that they  were edited to look like clowns in the first episode.  Some people, however, said they thought it was funny.  The one thing everyone seemed to agree on for the most part is liking Rachel.   My friend was out of town, but has since watched the episode and said she is disappointed in the men.  

Hopefully by the second week they are more settled and tonight's show will give me my own insight.  I have yet to see any part of an episode of the Bachelorette so I won't have anything to compare it to.  I am hoping for the best.  I am also hoping to confirm some of my initial impressions from bios, pictures,  interviews,  previews, comments on this forum etc.  I am looking forward to the fashion if nothing else.   So far she has killed it in every outfit I've seen except for maybe one. 

2 hours ago, catrice2 said:

I thought the Paradise show really liked the ones that were superfit and/or well liked?  So if they are on Paradise is that a spoiler, or do they only go to Paradise after they are eliminated?  I am confused?   Supergirl and other shows wrapped up last week, but I have to get caught up on Iron Fist and Line of Duty. 

The Bachelorette has finished filming.  Bachelor in Paradise will start filming shortly.  They will not announce any of Rachel's men as being on Bachelor in Paradise until after their elimination episode airs because that would be a spoiler.

1 hour ago, DEL901 said:

The Bachelorette has finished filming.  Bachelor in Paradise will start filming shortly.  They will not announce any of Rachel's men as being on Bachelor in Paradise until after their elimination episode airs because that would be a spoiler.

Well, they spoiled Rachel as the Bachelorette while she was still in the running on the Bachelor, so they may do that again if they want to drum up anticipation for BIP.

Lord, if I was not already committed to watching for this one on one date my friend sent me a video that totally made me want to watch. 

Somehow I see them using some of last year's men more than this year's men for BIP.  Of the ones she mentioned  above I can't see anyone dying to see them again, and I am not sure about the ones released on night one.   I would think Dean would be #1 pick, but since he makes it far I don't know how that goes with filming if they have to wait until he is eliminated.  Alex would be a possibility, not sure if he makes it far.  Will maybe, but they would be looking for a specific connection. With all the strange jawlines and hair I just don't see anybody truly compelling on this season.  Bryan is old and I would hope he would not want to be in paradise with a bunch of early 20 somethings.  I thought Rachel, Vanessa and Danielle??? were the oldest on their season. 

I wonder if who they choose will be influenced by who they want to save for the new show they are launching, or if some people will do both? 

So, was it Peter's birthday or not?  They showed party hats at Barkfest, but I didn't know if that was because of his birthday or part of the event.  Then the fireworks seemed like she was doing it for him, but she never said anything about it. 

I made it through an entire episode!  I don't know if I can watch every week because I found a lot of it boring and awkward, but once I find out the Peter episodes I am there for that. 

• Love 1

I've watched every bachelorette season since Deanna (hangs head in shame) and I have to say Peter is top 3 for me, up there with JP Rosenbaum and Chris Lampton for being:  good looking, likeable, normal, etc.  

And we know how those other two have turned out so I'm really glad that Rachel was able to navigate her way through the Whaaaabooooming, wrong reason guys---I'm looking at you Blake E--, posturing for a spot on Paradise---looking at you Lee--to have found (hopefully) something very special with Peter.  The next few months will be crucial to their happily ever after.   Good luck to them!

Since I'm really not that big into watching the "love story" unfold I think the only thing left to watch for me is to find out with happens with Eric and if he's getting the villain edit.  And if Bryan is the favored one for the next lead or will they think outside the box this time around again.

• Love 4
11 hours ago, catrice2 said:

So, was it Peter's birthday or not?  They showed party hats at Barkfest, but I didn't know if that was because of his birthday or part of the event.  Then the fireworks seemed like she was doing it for him, but she never said anything about it. 

I made it through an entire episode!  I don't know if I can watch every week because I found a lot of it boring and awkward, but once I find out the Peter episodes I am there for that. 

It was his birthday. He posted this on instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/BUs1cqJASmO/?taken-by=peterkrauswi

• Love 2

My friend just confirmed everything I thought about Bryan....she said he used to date Jubilee.  She is way too young for him. Swarmy was my word for him.  I guess he might enjoy going on BIP and cavorting with 20 year olds.

• Love 3

I just hope Rachel doesn't telegraph her interest in Peter the way Kaitlyn & JoJo did with Shawn & Jordan.  It took a lot of the entertainment value away for me, seeing the constant fawning & tongue-baths from day 1.  It wasn't subtle.  

Rachel seems to be doing fine so far, but I hope she was smart enough to stay out of that trap. 

(edited)
1 hour ago, leighdear said:

I just hope Rachel doesn't telegraph her interest in Peter the way Kaitlyn & JoJo did with Shawn & Jordan.  It took a lot of the entertainment value away for me, seeing the constant fawning & tongue-baths from day 1.  It wasn't subtle.  

Rachel seems to be doing fine so far, but I hope she was smart enough to stay out of that trap. 

From the sounds of things, it was a two horse race between Bryan and Peter all season. Reality Steve said as much in one of his columns. In fact I think that's one of the reasons she was allowed to say she's engaged, because for once they actually have a season where the lead is torn between two people. No amount of creative editing could hide the painfully obvious fact that Nick was going to pick Vanessa and JoJo was going to pick Jordan, so there was no way that either of them could say they were engaged because there would've been no suspense whatsoever.

I fully expect Bryan to be the blindsided, brokenhearted F2 who becomes the Bachelor. Let's just hope he refines his kissing skills in between seasons, because yikes. 

Edited by dom16
  • Love 2
41 minutes ago, dom16 said:

I fully expect Bryan to be the blindsided, brokenhearted F2 who becomes the Bachelor. Let's just hope he refines his kissing skills in between seasons, because yikes. 

Seriously. After thinking he was so smarmy from the season premiere and his sloppy seconds comment on the Ellen group date didn't help, I've sort of come around on him a little. I wouldn't say I like him so much as he's not really bugging me that much. If he continues to stay out of any drama throughout the season and just focus on him and Rachel, then I could be okay with him being the next lead. He's at an age where you can conceivably believe he wants to settle down, he has an actual, legitimate job and so far, I'm not really seeing anyone else from her group of guys that would make an interesting lead. 

4 hours ago, leighdear said:

Yes, but also up to the editing monkeys--they don't have to include revealing clips, such as Rachel saying she is a smitten kitten over Peter. I liked the olden days when if you were unspoiled, you had no idea who was going to be F1. Best imo was Sean Lowe's season when even Catherine, his F1, seemed gobsmacked at the end (that was on Sean, though, not the editing monkeys, as he obviously played it very close to the vest and gave them no material to work with).

Mr MML is unspoiled and has no clue--he even thought the ex-girlfriend situation in ep 2 was going to be about Peter, although I pointed out the editing monkeys had their lenses tightened on Demario and his pre-busted bragging for the whole segment.

So this conversation happened in the first episode thread after the season preview showed Lee getting into some drama with a few of the guys. 

I have to admit that my brain went there too. Not because he said he was a country boy, but because he said something to the effect of "I'm a country boy, so I'm going to have some problems with some of the people here." Something about the way he said it made it sound like he was trying to avoid saying something. I sincerely hope I'm wrong, though, and that it was just a slightly weird moment.

If I'm being honest, so did I. Especially as the preview seemed to suggest that his issues were with multiple black guys, while we didn't see him going at it with any of the white guys. That said, I'll wait and see how it plays out. It'd be just like the producers to have edited the season long promo to illicit that exact assumption and reaction because they're gross like that.

Well, didn't take long for some to dig up the dirt on social media. 

A collection of Lee's racist, sexist, xenophobic, homophobic (probably missed one) tweets

Reality Steve must be really off his game this season that he hasn't pulled out his essay length post about this. By the way, does he still not have episode by episode spoilers out?

• Love 3
5 hours ago, dom16 said:

From the sounds of things, it was a two horse race between Bryan and Peter all season. Reality Steve said as much in one of his columns. In fact I think that's one of the reasons she was allowed to say she's engaged, because for once they actually have a season where the lead is torn between two people. No amount of creative editing could hide the painfully obvious fact that Nick was going to pick Vanessa and JoJo was going to pick Jordan, so there was no way that either of them could say they were engaged because there would've been no suspense whatsoever.

I'm so out if Bryan is tagged as the Bachelor. I skipped Nick and would skip his smarminess too.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, truthaboutluv said:

So this conversation happened in the first episode thread after the season preview showed Lee getting into some drama with a few of the guys. 

Well, didn't take long for some to dig up the dirt on social media. 

A collection of Lee's racist, sexist, xenophobic, homophobic (probably missed one) tweets

Reality Steve must be really off his game this season that he hasn't pulled out his essay length post about this. By the way, does he still not have episode by episode spoilers out?

I knew immediately when he said,  I am a country boy, he was trouble.  It is likely Rachael will kick him to the curb in the middle of an episode, no rose ceremony for you!  

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Vicky8675309 said:

I hope Bryan is NOT the next Bachelor. I can't get past him saying he is a chiropractic physician. He is NOT a physician. He is a quack.

Worse, he shouldn't be allowed near twenty-five to thirty unsuspecting women--think of the major gross face-chewing he'd be doing to them, without warning, at the earliest opportunity, as he did to Rachel. 

• Love 3

I hope Bryan is NOT the next Bachelor. I can't get past him saying he is a chiropractic physician. He is NOT a physician. He is a quack.

I love my chiropractor, he does some seriously great work on my back. I dont think he'll be the next bachelor, I'm not sure why, maybe because most females reject him( so far) 

Serious question, is this based on something tangible? Like he's one of those ambulance chaser lawyers, etc.? I'm legitimately asking because I don't know. I get that a chiropractor isn't someone who goes to years of medical school and all that but I imagine it's something that does require a degree, training and being licensed and certified.

YMMV but I think there are many things to rag on these people about and in Bryan's case, the kissing technique alone is a gold mine but I'm not going to play semantics on someone on this show that legitimately has a job that he's probably worked hard at. I think I also read somewhere that he manages the clinic daycare where he works, which is cute. Again, yeah, his kissing technique is sloppy and he gives off smarm vibe but I don't think he's done anything so egregious in the first two episodes. 

• Love 7

He might not be a physician, but that doesn't mean that he's a quack because he's a chiropractor.

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, wonald said:

Didn't I read that Bryan had malpractice filed against him? (Of course, that does not mean that all chiros are quacks.)

I thought it was some kind of insurance fraud thing. But that might have been another one of the guys.

52 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I thought it was some kind of insurance fraud thing. But that might have been another one of the guys.

Brad on Survivor was guilty of insurance fraud, maybe you are thinking about him. 

(edited)
3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

2 hours ago, wings707 said:

Brad on Survivor was guilty of insurance fraud, maybe you are thinking about him. 

It was Bryan.  He and other chiropractors were sued by Allstate for some of the charges they submitted to the company.  But the judge dismissed the suit on merit without prejudice which I think means Allstate didn't make their case and they can't refile.

I know a lot of chiropractors.  Some can be miracle workers.  Some can be quacks (hint--if they claim to be miracle workers, they likely are quacks.) Some are evidence-based.  Others are religious, anti-vaxxing, Body By God/"maximized living" nuts.  Due diligence and all that jazz.  That said, if I were to go to a chiropractor, I doubt it'd be Bryan because....

4 hours ago, truthaboutluv said:

Like he's one of those ambulance chaser lawyers, etc.?

Yeah.  Kind of looks like it.  Maybe it's just where he got hired and he hopes to parlay his exposure into his own practice (assuming he doesn't own this) but I don't think I've ever seen advertising quite like the advertising his practice does.  It's very car accident forward.  And even offers recommendations for attorneys. I've never seen anything like it.

7 hours ago, truthaboutluv said:

By the way, does he still not have episode by episode spoilers out?

He said he's missing some of the eliminations so he was waiting to see if he could get them.  (He has less time in between the bachelorette finale and the start of it airing as opposed to the bachelor where there's a longer time in between...blah blah blah).  He'll post what he has next week whether or not it's complete. 

And I can't believe how quickly I've gone from "I'm never watching those shows" to a total addict.  I even downloaded some podcasts. 

Edited by Irlandesa
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

It was Bryan.  He and other chiropractors were sued by Allstate for some of the charges they submitted to the company.  But the judge dismissed the suit on merit without prejudice which I think means Allstate didn't make their case and they can't refile.

Other way around.  Without prejudice means they can refile.  With prejudice means they can't refile.

I don't want Bryan to be the Bachelor. I see way too many red flags with him, and he referred to Rachel as his "sloppy seconds." I'm not going to be able to overlook that. I think he's a smarmy fraud that doesn't respect women. It disappoints me that he's in the F2.

• Love 5
29 minutes ago, judie said:

I don't want Bryan to be the Bachelor. I see way too many red flags with him, and he referred to Rachel as his "sloppy seconds." I'm not going to be able to overlook that. I think he's a smarmy fraud that doesn't respect women. It disappoints me that he's in the F2.

It could be a case of taking someone to the end that it would be easy to dump.

1 hour ago, judie said:

He may look better as the show progresses but F3 and F4 are contenders, as well.   Dean and Eric, are they the ones?  Dean is young but I met my husband when I was 24 and I think he is 25.  

Just no retread, please.  

On 5/31/2017 at 4:09 PM, truthaboutluv said:

Serious question, is this based on something tangible? Like he's one of those ambulance chaser lawyers, etc.? I'm legitimately asking because I don't know. I get that a chiropractor isn't someone who goes to years of medical school and all that but I imagine it's something that does require a degree, training and being licensed and certified.

YMMV but I think there are many things to rag on these people about and in Bryan's case, the kissing technique alone is a gold mine but I'm not going to play semantics on someone on this show that legitimately has a job that he's probably worked hard at. I think I also read somewhere that he manages the clinic daycare where he works, which is cute. Again, yeah, his kissing technique is sloppy and he gives off smarm vibe but I don't think he's done anything so egregious in the first two episodes. 

As a medical professional I do not recommend chiropractic manipulation and have seen it lead to bad outcomes (I had a patient who had a vertebral artery dissection from a chiropractic neck manipulation).

https://health.spectator.co.uk/the-evidence-shows-that-chiropractors-do-more-harm-than-good/

also check out the following and scroll down to it's topics related to chiropractors:

http://www.quackwatch.org

Also googling "are chiropractors quacks" is helpful. See who is sponsoring the site, if a chiropractic practice then be skeptical and put more weight in those that are evidenced based. Also many people claim alternative therapies have helped them but remember the placebo effect is strong. 

Regardless, Bryan annoys me with his claims of being a chiropractic PHYSICIAN. I wish he would just say he was a chiropractor rather than trying to big himself up.

• Love 4

Just saw info on People about Lee.  This is why I cannot watch this show seriously, or even for entertainment.  Rachel knew what she was signing up for.  The producers not only played up the loud, cocky "funny" black man, but they had to throw in a racist and  a "player."   Note how they had Kenny talk about physical violence in dealing with Demario. They could not help themselves as no way did they not know.  It is almost as if they want to make this a joke.  Oddly it has been my experience that men of different races tend to get along a lot more easily than women. 

I personally feel as if a contestant has dated someone in the franchise they should not be on the show. Clearly Bryan just wants to be a part of "Bachelor Nation."  We are not interchangeable Bryan, and I am creeped out as I think Jubilee is about 24 or 25.  He probably sought her out after the show.   To me, with Whaboom, Bryan, Lee, Demario , as well as the generally unattractive and "what?!" guys, Rachel's season is not what I had hoped.

I am very sensitive to how interracial romance and friendships are portrayed.  It is concerning how people are analyzing social media to see how many black or white people contestants have on their posts as if that proves or disproves something about them.  Now Rachel's hair is supposed to be making some type of statement...it is just too much.  It just seems that instead of it being like any other "journey" there are certain  subtle stereotypes, and some not so subtle.  

Additionally Rachel has gone from "I love the law and plan keep my job", to" we'll see where this takes me."  What I guess is that she did not realize what type of offers would happen based on this and now that she sees what could be out there, she is intrigued. 

My friend reports that Peter is supposed to start acting crazy and jealous which is so different than a "confident" guy.  I wonder if RS was wrong?  There are also reports that her fiance finds it hard to watch her with other guys...sounds like a tailor made excuse to me for a break up.  She said he knows what he signed up for, but she is such a eager kisser there will be a lot for him to process.

This series makes fame seekers out of everyone.  I noted how Peter asked Rachel if she would like to move some place like Palm Springs and then said he hoped to move from Madison.  It is totally possible that after leaving his "career" he missed it.  He is not as slow as some people think.  He has to know that just being on this show could help him restart his modeling career, or even celebrity training.  If he is the crazy jealous type, there may be more than one reason he was in therapy.  If he is really jealous, how will he deal with the fact that she dated Kevin Durant in the past?  If they do move and "see where this takes them," I wonder if that would be her idea or his?  A strong, confident guy would not care, but this latest "spoiler" about his behavior 

Let's face it, I am a romantic.  A romance reading, true romantic. That is the main reason I have never been able to embrace this.  This show is all about who can survive the drama with a little of their dignity intact.  if Rachel is as smart as everyone thinks she is, she has to realize  the way for the relationship to survive is to forgo these "opportunties" and withdraw from the spotlight to have a real relationship. I still maintain it is not realistic to suck face with multiple people at once and for one person to feel "special" through all of it, especially when you thrown in fantasy suite whether they are actually intimate all the way or not. 

I am not here for the Lee drama and although I am not surprised they went there, I am a little disappointed. 

This would not be the first time F1 became jealous.  It happens more than not.  I always take a wait and see attitude when RS slams an F1 or other contender.   He is getting this info from the other bachelors I assume, and these opinions are subjective.  Often the group does not like the favorite and are jealous themselves.  

• Love 2
(edited)

Where is the info that Peter acted jealous during the season coming from exactly? Just curious because I thought Reality Steve was still being slow with his detailed spoilers this season, I haven't seen anything about that on the other spoiler board (in fact the Peter love is strong over there) and no offense but "a friend said" isn't enough for me. Whatever issues I may have regarding Reality Steve (largely I find him obnoxious and far too in love with his supposed brilliance which is really not brilliant at all), he's had years of spoiling this crazy franchise and established himself as a credible source. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

Where is the info that Peter acted jealous during the season coming from exactly? Just curious because I thought Reality Steve was still being slow with his detailed spoilers this season, I haven't seen anything about that on the other spoiler board (in fact the Peter love is strong over there) and no offense but "a friend said" isn't enough for me. Whatever issues I may have regarding Reality Steve (largely I find him obnoxious and far too in love with his supposed brilliance which is really not brilliant at all), he's had years of spoiling this crazy franchise and established himself as a credible source. 

I assumed the spoiler came from RS after reading the post by @catrice2 below.  I may have leaped to the wrong conclusion. 

13 hours ago, catrice2 said:

My friend reports that Peter is supposed to start acting crazy and jealous which is so different than a "confident" guy.  I wonder if RS was wrong?

Reality Steve liked Kaitlyn before he found out she picked Shawn and spoiled her own season with the naked Snapchat.  He said it was a really stupid thing for her to do, but it gave him loads of  to media chatter to mine.   

He doesn't love or hate any of them, as he points out frequently, because he doesn't actually know them.  They are bits and bytes, information sources and data packages.  Writing about their antics are his job and that pays his bills.   The few he does know, he is very loyal to and doesn't gossip about, at least that I've ever seen.

Rachel is going to throw in a bit of drama here & there because the writers script things they want to see.  I think she'll do what she's told. 

I think , like us, RS has his favourites. I think Kaitlyn was one of them. We can't say with any certainty if he loves or hates any of them.

I think Rachel is pretty smart, she's no pushover like Nick was.

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, aw86 said:

Reality Steve posted that he was wrong and that Rachel is engaged to Bryan, not Peter

On the bright side, Peter will be the next Bachelor!  THAT is fabulous.  We will get to see much more of him.  

• Love 3

Just saw the news that Steve has changed his ending spoiler.  Craziness but makes sense as she sure seemed to be all in with Bryan from night one.

Oh well, Peter is still one of my top 3 contestants on the show and should now be a shoo-in for the next lead.

I just read this and I have to be honest, the meltdowns are kind of hilarious. There was so much "Peter is the greatest man in the entire world and he and Rachel will be the greatest franchise couple ever" before the season even started. Not to mention how many dismissed Bryan as such a douche, so annoying, etc. and Rachel is too brilliant and amazing to not see through his smarm.

All that said, if RS was wrong with the first spoiler, which in his typical fashion, he delivered with his usual smugness, then he could be wrong now. It's possible he's getting fed false information this season. It would also help explain why he took so long with his episode by episode spoilers. Maybe Rachel's season will be another Des season where he got things so wrong but was adamant, right up to the finale when he was proven wrong, that he was right.

The show foiled him pretty damn good for Des' season and they almost did it again for Kaitlyn's season, when he was insistent that she didn't pick anyone. Of course her dumb ass then spoiled the season herself. So Peter and Rachel fans shouldn't lose hope yet. It's possible the show's just tired of RS's string of success for the last seasons and are messing with him this season. 

• Love 1
(edited)

Wonder if  Peter would want to be the bachelor? I think definitely getting this much attention would make him interested in it. Good luck to Rachel. Can't say that I trust a guy that clearly went after a girl that was on the show, Jubilee and is willing to date somebody that young and then transfer his affections to me. Icky not to mention the whole insurance fraud thing. Wonder what Daddy thinks about that?  Makes it easier for me to limit my watching and renege on a deal with my friend because Bryan really repulses me as much as Eric does. Honestly I really wonder about Rachel's taste. Even my friend does not into this season and she's a die-hard fan.  Told you I had red flags about the ending based upon some things that she was saying and then also her going from I'm going back to being a lawyer to we'll see where this takes us. I can totally see him wanting to stay in the Limelight.

Peter is still hot as heck!

Edited by catrice2
  • Love 2

Really is something when you think about it. Everyone was so mad about the sloppy seconds comment. But now Rachel is getting Jubilee's sloppy seconds!  Jubilee who was tossed around  by some fans as being a good fit for bachelorette but others thought she was too young immature xcetera and Rachel is supposed to be so much more polished professional and a good representative.  

My friends friends are professional stalkers and whatever they follow or intel they have, they kept saying that Memorial Day Weekend Peter was at home but Bryan was nowhere to be found.  Made me wonder along with some other things and I also have the same thought as somebody else. I think they're tired of RS spoiling everything and they were going to try to make him look bad.

(edited)
50 minutes ago, wings707 said:

On the bright side, Peter will be the next Bachelor!  THAT is fabulous.  We will get to see much more of him.  

There is no bright side to this I guess except for Rachel.  To me it means if I continue to watch there's going to be a lot of Bryan on my screen and that I don't want to see.  These are real people with real lives...I guess.  If that's what she likes that's what she likes. For me it was kind of like the election.....anybody BUT.    Again I don't think she had an attractive group of guys and physically and facially Bryan is not attractive to me at all.  Shallowly I was going for the eye candy! It's strange because I usually go for dark hair and I love accents but he just turns me off. 

Objectively I can see her being attracted to an older man (clearly I believe that's what she liked about Nick) somebody who may have strong cultural ties or similar cultural ties and struggles, and someone who is seemingly already secure in their profession.  

I know everyone has a past, but it would have bothered me to find out that he dated another woman in the franchise and then came on the show. That's the problem with this franchise. Now it's become to the point where all these super fans try to seek these people out at events Etc in the alumni people start getting together as if there is no other way to date and find somebody.

I'm calling it now there is no way that they are getting married but it has nothing to do with Bryan I didn't think she and Peter would get married either.   If they do get married it's going to be fairly quickly I mean after all he's getting up there and  if she wants to have kids they need to do it before he gets too old.

Also tracks with some chatter my friend reported it to me since we are local about the family possibly not being too happy with the choice.. supporting Rachel but not her final choice  Although I could see that being true with both Peter and BrYan  I saw that more with Bryan.

Edited by catrice2