Type keyword(s) to search

Season 13: Speculation and Spoilers

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, catrice2 said:

According to the stalker somebody from the show gave some interview before the fourth Hometown date and when asked how Rachel was doing he said she was exhausted and in love. Now unless she was just going through the motions with the other guys he said she was in love before she had the fourth Hometown date unless he thinks she's in love with more than one person or she was in love with the fourth guy and was just doing the other three dates because she had to .

This happens every season. For the last 3 seasons - Ben and Lauren, JoJo and Jordan, Nick and Vanessa - the lead knew who they were going to pick by episode 2. In most seasons, they definitely know who they're picking by the time they get to hometowns. They're under contract for a full season and have to have X amount of people left per episode, so they have to go through the motions with whomever is remaining. They can't just decide to finish in Episode 8 because they know who they're choosing.

Edited by dom16
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, catrice2 said:

Well I guess the final four is set. I honestly don't see Rachel choosing Peter or Dean mainly because I really think they want Peter for The Bachelor.  I may be surprised but I think Dean is too young for her. It is interesting to me that of the final four two of the guys are ones that were on the show at the end of the season and the other two were on the date early in the season with Ellen. I wonder if a case could be made that the ones who got to meet her early had an unfair advantage.  I wonder if she could be one that does not agree to get engaged on the show. It's also interesting that she has a very diverse Final Four.  I'm so cynical about this show that I think everything is manufactured and manipulated.

According to the stalker somebody from the show gave some interview before the fourth Hometown date and when asked how Rachel was doing he said she was exhausted and in love. Now unless she was just going through the motions with the other guys he said she was in love before she had the fourth Hometown date unless he thinks she's in love with more than one person or she was in love with the fourth guy and was just doing the other three dates because she had to .

It's Robert Mills, an ABC exec, who said that Rachel was in love on a podcast. He's a sleaze bucket like Fleiss and any words out of his mouth is not to be trusted.

1 hour ago, wings707 said:

Is there a site with their pictures and bios?  

You can see it all on Reality Steve's site.

P. S.  Ann you know I love you.  If you decide to join this site and go back through these posts you are going to know it's me. please forgive me for calling you a stalker.  It is all in fun. We have come to a good place about this and the agreement is I'll keep up with your Bachelor world if you don't tease me about my superhero shows. One is no better than the other, but at least I know myou shows are not real and so far I do not cry over them.?

27 minutes ago, thehepburn said:

It's Robert Mills, an ABC exec, who said that Rachel was in love on a podcast. He's a sleaze bucket like Fleiss and any words out of his mouth is not to be trusted

He even looks sleazy.

MillsR.png

10 hours ago, wings707 said:

yeah......I know    sigh

Try this spoiler site; you have to register to read but the posters on there like to sleuth out information using social media, contacts (though a moderator got fed bad info in Nick's season), etc.  They should have pics and bios of all Rachel's guys up:

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/forum

Edited by CindyBee
23 minutes ago, CindyBee said:

Try this spoiler site; you have to register to read but the posters on there like to sleuth out information using social media, contacts (though a moderator got fed bad info in Nick's season), etc.  They should have pics and bios of all Rachel's guys up:

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/forum

i am a member there. They don't have any bios that I saw, just their twitter pics. Thanks. 

They should be down to three today or soon.  I don't even know when this airs. 

Edited by wings707

@CindyBee Just a note about having to register to browse... When the login popup displays, you can right-click it and select "Inspect". This will bring up another window or pane (depending on browser settings) with the login popup's code selected. You can then right click that high-lighted code and select "Delete element". This will remove the login popup from that browser window until the page is refreshed or you navigate to another page on that site. So, yeah, you'd have to do this every time that popup displays, but (in my opinion) that's not too bad, especially if you're committed to not joining (or not joining yet).

15 minutes ago, wings707 said:

i am a member there. They don't have any bios that I saw, just their twitter pics. Thanks. 

Final four rose ceremony was last night.  RS had a pic on his twitter account of which Dallas hotel it was held at.

Dean is out---maybe.   Based on his instagram activity but you can't count on that 100%

8 minutes ago, CindyBee said:

Final four rose ceremony was last night.  RS had a pic on his twitter account of which Dallas hotel it was held at.

Dean is out---maybe.   Based on his instagram activity but you can't count on that 100%

So, Peter, Alex, Bryan?  Down to three or did you mean down to 4?   Eric?

Edited by wings707
42 minutes ago, wings707 said:

So, Peter, Alex, Bryan?  Down to three or did you mean down to 4?   Eric?

Its down to THREE.

Eric, Peter and Bryan, if you believe that Dean's social media activity means he went out last night.    But that's not 100% confirmed as in the past social media activity has been false but it COULD be a clue to who went home last night.

No idea when Alex went home;  he wasn't in the final 4.   Maybe he was one of the ones booted in Switzerland.

Thank you.  One of these will be the next bach and he will be easy to spot. They hide F1 and we see a lot of the Bach choice, assuming they don't announce him at the finale.  Lol.  Peter  is my favorite going on looks and his demeanor on Ellen, so my choice for Bach.  

• Love 1

Dean is definitely home as his SM before was private and now its public and he is accepting requests. 

About the Bach choice did anyone catch Mike Fleiss tweet about a "shocking announcement regarding thebachelor coming soon".

Edited by roses
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, wings707 said:

The owner of that forum is an idiot, which is why that forum is hard to navigate. RS may be an obnoxious blowhard but at least you can find the bios easily. With adblocks.

• Love 4

RS has the dates up.  Peter is the first one on one in episode 2.  When Rachael was on Ellen she waxed poetic on her first kiss, she twinkled.  That was Peter, the man I fell in love with the moment I glanced his picture.  :^)

Edited by wings707
30 minutes ago, wings707 said:

RS has the dates up.  Peter is the first one on one in episode 2.  When Rachael was on Ellen she waxed poetic on her first kiss, she twinkled.  That was Peter, the man I fell in love with the moment I glanced his picture.  :^)

Many believe that the kiss that she is swept away by on Ellen is Bryan. He would be the type to try to get a kiss on the first night. By the Ellen date, Bryan still hadnt gotten his 1 on 1 yet but he had already kissed her.

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, thehepburn said:

Many believe that the kiss that she is swept away by on Ellen is Bryan. He would be the type to try to get a kiss on the first night. By the Ellen date, Bryan still hadnt gotten his 1 on 1 yet but he had already kissed her.

His comment on Ellen says maybe he was.  hmmmmm I thought he was joking.  BUT she hadn't had her second kiss from Peter at that point.  :^)

Fine with me I would rather see Peter as next the next bachelor. 

Edited by wings707

The season will premiere on the 22nd, and ABC usually posts the bios 1 or 2 weeks in advance.  Reality Steve mentioned in his Twitter that we got JoJo's guys on the ABC site 11 days prior, and that's pretty typical.  We should be seeing them there soon in their solid color, deep-V tees and muted plaids.  

That other board takes as much from Steve's sites as the gossip rags do.  And they also take credit for a lot of it.   It's a creepy place.   

• Love 4

That forum's obsession with Reality Steve is pathetic, not to mention hypocritical. I almost feel sorry for Steve. Almost.

If Mills's word is to be taken - and that's a big IF - scenes from the season are suppose to be released in the next 2 days.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, leighdear said:

That other board takes as much from Steve's sites as the gossip rags do.  And they also take credit for a lot of it.   It's a creepy place.   

It is pretty comical how they claim that he steals all his info from them, when the info that he ~steals~ is stuff that can easily be found on the Bachelorette hashtag on Twitter and Instagram. I had to stop going there after the pages and pages they write about how "obsessed" with them he is. Uh, sure. HE'S the one who's obsessed. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, thehepburn said:

That forum's obsession with Reality Steve is pathetic, not to mention hypocritical. I almost feel sorry for Steve. Almost.

If Mills's word is to be taken - and that's a big IF - scenes from the season are suppose to be released in the next 2 days.

On ABC?  

Not sure about the other board, but just from what you are saying I think my friend or someone she talks to may be on there or something similar.  She seems to think that this season is going to be a mess, but she thinks Rachel is going to be "tougher."  I don't what that means.  I have never watched the Bachelorette, but for different reasons there has been a lot in the news about the last season since the winner was tied to a NFL player and  I live close to Dallas. I am only familiar with Trista, JoJo and of course Andi and Kaitlyn only because their names were so much a part of Nick's process. 

Can someone refresh my memory? On the show do the leads (Bachelor and Bachelorette) do the talking head confessionals like the contestants do?  Are they shown just sitting and talking about the contestants? I fast forward so much I honestly could not remember and thought maybe they only show them talking to the contestants?  I am just wondering if they are going to show her thought process. 

I don't know why everyone thinks this season is going to be too different.  It will be the same people trying to get on that summer show, or build a social media following to shill and make bar and carnival appearances after the show. I'm sure the lead will make the same mistakes and the editing will manufacture drama.   I'm jaded enough to think they cast for that more than they do for someone who is really "looking for love." Everyone will have their "part."  (Villian, boy next door, nice guy, tragic past, bad boy, etc.) .  I was told that there was some article or statement by someone that Rachel was not impressed with her selection, and  another that said many of them have a criminal or suspect past.  After the CS  incident, do they really not vet these people and run criminal backgrounds?  That is kind of scary. 

For that reason, if Bryan? does not win, he will not be the Bachelor.  After the recent motor vehicle manslaughter incident the franchise will not want to go with anyone that has anything like that in their past.  So that leaves Peter as the Bachelor (unless he was one of those with a "criminal" background) and Eric as the "winner."

Either way the franchise gets to welcome its first minority couple or its first interracial couple.  I'm sure it is just a coincidence that Rachel has a Hispanic man, a Caucasian man and a Black man as her final three.  Unless they are ready to break tradition as they did with Nick and choose someone outside of the final 3 or 4, the prospects for Bachelor if Peter wins are not where I see them going.  So, now that they have cast a person of color for the lead, they  also get to say, look at us!  We have diversity in our Bachelor couples! 

I also wonder if Rachel made some of her picks/discards with her friends in mind?  Surely she knows some of the women from her season that she is close to are going to BIP. Therefore she also knows that some of the guys on there that she might think they would "click" with  would have a better chance of getting asked to participate the further they went. 

I just can't watch this franchise with anything but cynicism.   Eric is primed to have that "interesting" past. He is a motivational speaker, so unless he has been through something I can't imagine what he speaks about to motivate people at his age.  Cue the "difficult past I overcame," or something similar.  I also do not know if Rachel or the franchise will be ready for the furor if she chooses a white man over a black man.  There was enough negative discussion that only one made it to the final four.  What I found telling in Rachel  is that she said in Nick's season that although she has dated interracially she had never brought anyone home prior to Nick, whom she had only known a few weeks.    You will never convince me she was that into Nick. She was into the idea of winning or had the "syndrome" these people get after living with the same sex for long and having only one choice as your object of desire...then you go home and your blinders are off.  I would be pleasantly surprised if this is a real love story and that things play out in ways other than what I suspect. 

If Rachel has the "black and not go back" guy as well as the "sloppy seconds" guy in her final four.. I can't think this season is going to be that great. 

Does anyone know when they will release the final two, or the final one?  Is that within the next week?   If they have been filming in Dallas there has been nothing in the news about it. 

Updated to add that I have been informed that they already had a interracial couple before,   I meant a couple where an African American was part of it because mainly that is what they were criticized for

Edited by catrice2
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 4/29/2017 at 7:05 PM, dom16 said:

It is pretty comical how they claim that he steals all his info from them, when the info that he ~steals~ is stuff that can easily be found on the Bachelorette hashtag on Twitter and Instagram. I had to stop going there after the pages and pages they write about how "obsessed" with them he is. Uh, sure. HE'S the one who's obsessed. 

Yes!  I never post and rarely read there anymore.  

Edited by wings707
(edited)
On 4/30/2017 at 4:49 PM, catrice2 said:

After the CS  incident, do they really not vet these people and run criminal backgrounds?  That is kind of scary. 

This just happened, so maybe in the future they will. 

I just can't watch this franchise with anything but cynicism.   Eric is primed to have that "interesting" past. He is a motivational speaker, so unless he has been through something I can't imagine what he speaks about to motivate people at his age.  

I googled his book and clicked on take a look inside on amazon.  Pretty routine positive outlook type stuff.  

If Rachel has the "black and not go back" guy as well as the "sloppy seconds" guy in her final four.. I can't think this season is going to be that great. 

Not their shining moments but I think we will see that there is more to them if they made it to the end.  

I agree with those who have said Eric will win and Peter is next bach.   

Edited by wings707
8 hours ago, wings707 said:

This just happened, so maybe in the future they will. 

I googled his book and clicked on take a look inside on amazon.  Pretty routine positive outlook type stuff.  

Not their shining moments but I think we will see there is more too them if they made it to the end.  

I agree with those who have said Eric will win and Peter is next bach.   

I saw something a long time ago that said they have to have tests for STDs, and a lot of psychological questioning/testing  etc.  I don't know that I believe that because in the two seasons I have semi followed it was clear some of those people could not have passed a rigorous psych test.  But then again I don't think they do. I think the producers put some of them on there knowing they can't handle it emotionally just for more drama. 

If that is to be believed, considering what is at stake you would think they would do a criminal background check as well as one to see if they are litigants in any pending cases.   For ABC that should be relatively inexpensive and worth protecting themselves and others since these people actually live and sleep in the same house for a period of time.  Scary! 

I saw a clip of Eric when he met Rachel.  He just looks very young to me.  I am projecting myself onto others, but I am totally attracted to men that are very masculine and mature looking.  Baby faced men have never done a thing for me, but she must like them because both Eric and Dean are. 

Again projecting..but even if it was in jest Bryan's comment probably could not be overlooked by me.....especially since it was said on Ellen.   As for Dean ,that is a joke that has been around a long time. Even though it was said all in humor and good fun, both say something about their personalities.  Dean's words were not the worst part, it was the way he delivered the line...so swarmy. 

I think they need to totally do away with having the next person be someone from the franchise or from the current season, or choose the summer show people from those already on the show.  I think if they start going with new fresh people they may find a different audience and make it fresher since it is not so formulaic. The problem now is  probably that the contestants are expecting that so they use their time trying to impress to become the next lead or get a spot on BIP. 

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, catrice2 said:

I saw something a long time ago that said they have to have tests for STDs, and a lot of psychological questioning/testing  etc.  I don't know that I believe that because in the two seasons I have semi followed it was clear some of those people could not have passed a rigorous psych test.  But then again I don't think they do. I think the producers put some of them on there knowing they can't handle it emotionally just for more drama. 

I think the psychological testing is just to weed out extreme cases who could become legal liabilities. Fleiss and his cronies couldn't care less about people's "emotional health".

• Love 1

RS has a short blog up today.

Confirmed that Dean left at final 4.   And says he is a shoo in for Paradise this summer.   And is living next door to the trifecta of Robby, Chase and Jef Holm in LA.    So much douchebaggery in one location it makes me shudder.  

RS also noted that all three guys left met with Rachel and her family at a mansion for sale in Highland Park on consecutive days--Friday, Saturday, Sunday.      He thinks the final 3 rose ceremony was last night and that only the final 2 will be getting to jet off (Spain??) for fantasy dates.

I usually don't do "how it will go" lists but FWIW, I think its going to go:

1. Eric  2. Dr. Bryan  3. Peter

Guess we'll see in a week or so what did happen.

• Love 1

I knew it!  Dean was obviously there for the show from that little clip I saw.  I do not believe in coincidence.  I also believe Rachel brought him along so he can go to paradise for one of her friends.......call me cynical...

Many contestants have verified in legit interviews that the in-depth physical & psychological testing, along with extensive criminal and financial background checks happens to every person that gets in front of those cameras. 

The people acting crazy are just that.  Acting.  It's part of the show.  ABC and Disney don't take chances with one of the biggest money-making franchises in history.  They just don't.  

• Love 2
(edited)
21 minutes ago, catrice2 said:

So are you saying that they knew Chris Soules had these issues as well as supposedly the guys on Rachel's season?

They at the very least knew that he wasn't able to travel to Canada due to his past legal issues because they arranged Kaitlyn's "hometown" date to be in Arizona, even though her actual hometown is Vancouver.

Edited by chocolatine
  • Love 1
On 5/2/2017 at 5:52 PM, catrice2 said:

So are you saying that they knew Chris Soules had these issues as well as supposedly the guys on Rachel's season?

I have not seen anything on this.  Can you say more or direct me to a link or just post any tid bits.  Pretty please. :)  

If someone has a DUI in their background, that is not a deal breaker, apparently.  

I am not tech savvy so I have no idea how to post a link or where to look. 

Most of my info I get from one of my friends.  Apparently one of Rachel's suitors left the scene of an accident, one has been sued or accused of false medical billing to the insurance companies, one or two  were popped for underaged drinking (??) and one or two more for a DUI or something similar.  Of all of those I think she said two get far.  If what she said is true, I'm sure if you google it you can find some references.   I'm sure whatever rag dug it up may have made them sound worse than they were, but if there were any overaged drinking offense that should have been a deal breaker. 

Reality Steve warns contestants every season that the rag mags WILL go into your background and dig up anything.    And they have, all you have to do is google "Rachel Bachelorette contestants DUI" and tons of articles come up!

Anyway, Wetpaint has an article where all the details are noted for your reading enjoyment, including the two that are in the final 4, Dr. Bryan's insurance fraud lawsuit (it was dismissed) and Dean's underage drinking:

http://www.wetpaint.com/bachelorette-2017-contestants-arrests-1585607/

• Love 1

Final Rose ceremony was last night in Spain, according to RS. 

Kinda crazy that Rachel is engaged to either Dr. Bryan, Eric or Peter.    Congrats to the happy couple and I can't wait to see all the man crying, wrong reason guys, etc in a few weeks.    And to see who makes the cut to be in the running to be Amanda's next fiance. 

• Love 1

Reality Steve has released Rachel's final 1 today:

Its Peter!  They got engaged in Spain last week.

So best of luck to Rachel & Peter as they try to make a go of things in secret over the next few months.  

Will be interesting to see which of Eric and Dr. Bryan are the favs to be the next Bachelor.   Or will it be someone not from this season!?  Stay tune!

• Love 3

If the editors are kind, I can see Rachel/Peter being a popular pairing, like Ashley/JP.   But that's a big IF as we all know how much splicing/dicing that goes with this show so I won't hold my breathe on that.   

1 hour ago, CindyBee said:

If the editors are kind, I can see Rachel/Peter being a popular pairing, like Ashley/JP.   But that's a big IF as we all know how much splicing/dicing that goes with this show so I won't hold my breathe on that.   

Never wise.  ;^)  I expect to hear Vanessa and Nick break up in the next 6 months or so.  

• Love 1

I am only mildly surprised.   My friend has shown me pictures and given details of the hometown dates and really of the final three that was the only choice.   If she was not going to consider racial backlash there was no way I could see her with someone who had been sued for insurance fraud, ,and the other one came across as young to me.   He also seems to be one of those people that is trying to prove they are more mature and enlightened than they really are.  I could, however, see her choice as being someone they would LOVE to be Bachelor, so I am sure the producers were hoping she wouldn't pick him.   He is also one of the few that I thought was attractive. I honestly can't see the other two being the Bachelor for the reasons listed above, so I think they are going to choose someone else. 

Of the pictures she showed me they looked like they were into each other and she said he was also the first date to meet her family.  I hope this process worked for her although I am super skeptical about anything related to this show.  I also hope this board is more active to report on the episodes. I will try to catch a few, but can't see watching a whole season.  I would,however, rather watch a group of men than watch the Bachelor with a group of women. 

I can't remember if they show both the lead and the contestants in the "talking booth" or just the contestants.  It will be interesting to hear the thought process during this. 

More interesting is that she is reporting that she saw a report that said that Rachel is going to try to break into sports broadcasting or something.  I can totally see that and I think it was mentioned somewhere else, that she would try to do something with sports.  Pam Oliver should be retiring soon.....

I heard there is ANOTHER Bachelor show coming up, so it it will be interesting to see how far back they go for casting that show.  It sounds as if you have to be athletic.  I wonder how many of the women are athletic.  It doesn't matter, they will do whatever they have to do to be on a Bachelor show. 

As I was typing this she called to read some of the bios that I guess have been released....oh my GOD! She only got through 5 and I am thinking that if these guys said some of these things Rachel really had SOME group.  I wonder if they ply you with drinks before you answer their questions.....

• Love 1

Excited to see she picked Peter - from a shallow perspective he's very attractive.

My best friend just texted me excitedly that a guy she went to law school with and hung out with a bit during that time is one of Rachel's bachelors - she said he's kind of odd though - so I can't wait to watch with her and get more perspective, she doesn't want to be spoiled to see how far he goes but I have no such qualms lol.  I'm hoping for some dirt :)

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, WrongReasons said:

Excited to see she picked Peter - from a shallow perspective he's very attractive.

My best friend just texted me excitedly that a guy she went to law school with and hung out with a bit during that time is one of Rachel's bachelors - she said he's kind of odd though - so I can't wait to watch with her and get more perspective, she doesn't want to be spoiled to see how far he goes but I have no such qualms lol.  I'm hoping for some dirt :)

I was just coming to say that I saw footage of Jack, the lawyer, speaking.  Although he looked attractive in still photos, he presents as somewhat strange when actually speaking.  All I could think of as I was watching him was that I could understand why she sent him home!  I wonder if that is who your friend is talking about? 

Also I thought Eric was a motivational speaker?  Now he is listed as a personal trainer?  

36 minutes ago, catrice2 said:

I was just coming to say that I saw footage of Jack, the lawyer, speaking.  Although he looked attractive in still photos, he presents as somewhat strange when actually speaking.  All I could think of as I was watching him was that I could understand why she sent him home!  I wonder if that is who your friend is talking about? 

Also I thought Eric was a motivational speaker?  Now he is listed as a personal trainer?  

Yep that's him. She said she was initially attracted to him but then discovered how strange and awkward he was and noped out, lol - so I'm guessing that's what Rachel sees as well!  Can someone tell me when he gets axed?

(edited)
6 minutes ago, WrongReasons said:

Yep that's him. She said she was initially attracted to him but then discovered how strange and awkward he was and noped out, lol - so I'm guessing that's what Rachel sees as well!  Can someone tell me when he gets axed?

Do you want it spoiled now or closer to when the episode airs?

Edited by moviechicka
(edited)
5 minutes ago, WrongReasons said:

For sure something was off about him.  Asked her, she said he goes on a date and may be sent home on that date, or in the ceremony after that date.  Obviously it did not go well and after watching that clip I can see why!!! 

I think it was early on.  Looking at the photos I thought he was attractive and would last a while  Now I understand why he didn't.  

Edited by catrice2

RS watched the first episode and will have a full recap tomorrow on his blog but did tweet out some thoughts, including that the episode was the funniest first episode ever.  Some of the highlights:

Blake E and Lucas have a memorable fight.  I know you are all shocked that Blake E would be involved in DRAMA night one.   

Kenny and Peter will be popular;  Bryan is smooth so some will like and some will hate. 

Josiah is very funny and has one liners all night.  Pity he didn't last to the final 4 but hopefully will be in contention for Paradise & Bachelor Winter games.

• Love 3
(edited)
17 hours ago, catrice2 said:

Where did you see the footage, do you have a link to share?

ETA,  Jack Stone goes in episode 5

Edited by wings707
4 hours ago, wings707 said:

Where did you see the footage, do you have a link to share?

ETA,  Jack Stone goes in episode 5

I don't know how to share a link.  My friend sent a video of 5 of the guys being interviewed on ET or some show like that.  I deleted it already. It appeared that the interview was before they actually met Rachel.  He has a strange affect. 

So, I am new to this.  I thought I was told they could not reveal if they were engaged or not, but I couldn't get home before I saw a headline my trash news that said Rachel is engaged and she said it in a phone conference.  Is that part of their contract?    I hope this goes well for her.