Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E01: Time To Dash

• Start Topic

During a trip to Miami, a major department store makes an offer to purchase Dash; Kourtney struggles to enjoy herself while in Scott's presence; Khloe keeps Kim in the dark about her new relationship.

Edited by OnceSane

I don't get why Kim thinks she is entitled to know anymore about her sister's romantic sex life than the sister wants to share. Who needs her judgy opinion anyway? She's got a husband with issues, that should be what she concerns her self with, not who Khloe is fucking this week. 

• Love 4
34 minutes ago, iwasish said:

I don't get why Kim thinks she is entitled to know anymore about her sister's romantic sex life than the sister wants to share. Who needs her judgy opinion anyway? She's got a husband with issues, that should be what she concerns her self with, not who Khloe is fucking this week. 

I don't think Kim really gives a $hit about anyone else, it's just something to fill up air time.  it would be funny if Khloe was suddenly playing coy with her relationship details.  Pretty sure this is the same woman who gave Scott unsolicited oral sex advice when he and Kourt were bickering over their fleeting house-flipping partnership.  BTW - whatever happened to that?

• Love 3

A major department store is interested in Dash? Oh please.... A few seasons ago they were fighting over who would had time to be bothered with the stores and there was a big speech about how daddy wanted them to all work together and that was the whole point of why they started Dash, as something the three of them would share always. Now they rarely mention the stores unless it's to set up a story line about how hard it is to be a boss and how its not a good idea to hang out in bars drinking with your employees. 

• Love 1
40 minutes ago, iwasish said:

A major department store is interested in Dash? Oh please.... A few seasons ago they were fighting over who would had time to be bothered with the stores and there was a big speech about how daddy wanted them to all work together and that was the whole point of why they started Dash, as something the three of them would share always. Now they rarely mention the stores unless it's to set up a story line about how hard it is to be a boss and how its not a good idea to hang out in bars drinking with your employees. 

I've been googling to try to find proof of what department store would have been interested in buying out this 3-store-chain, and found nada.  It will be interesting to see if they mention a name on camera. 

So if the season premiere takes place before Kim's robbery....we'll be watching them open Christmas presents in May?!?

3 hours ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

I've been googling to try to find proof of what department store would have been interested in buying out this 3-store-chain, and found nada.  It will be interesting to see if they mention a name on camera. 

So if the season premiere takes place before Kim's robbery....we'll be watching them open Christmas presents in May?!?

What department store wants to sell Dash merchandise? I don't think the crap Dash sells is even the Kardashian brand.  Its stuff Kourtney  buys from  various manufacturers, inexpensive, cheaply made and marks it up to a higher price than it would normally command due to the "Kardashian" name.

• Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, GaT said:

Maybe Sears is opening a chain of dollar stores?

more like 5 and dime.

The hype for the season is starting!! Scott declares he is a sex addict!! Oddly enough, he's the one person on the show that I see as least likely to be a sex addict. He spends all that time with Khloe's and Kim's and Kylie's tits and ass in his face and other than the random comment, he barely seems to notice them. Kourt comes across as a cold fish at times, though I do think she has the hots for Scott( it's a strange relationship). I just don't see him as a really sexual person.  The girls all seem to project what they believe is sexy and hot, but it only comes across in some photos. Strutting down the street, tits and ass out, just comes across as cheap. Even Kim's sex tape is a performance of what she thinks is hot. I really don't see her acting that way with Kanye.

We should get a lot of Kim's ugly cry face this season. But with all the botox and procedures I wonder if I'll be disappointed. Nothing can top her ugly cry when she told the world how bad she felt over dumping the Hump!!   

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

So they'll bring a sex therapist over for a house call and clear up Scott's addiction issue all in the same episode, just like Kim's anxiety and Kendall's sleep disorder?

No, It'll probably be Tyler Henry so he can contact Scott's dead parents who will give him sage advice from beyond the grave & cure Scott. That way E! can pimp his show again.

• Love 4

I can't decide which was the biggest eyesore in this episode, Kim's lip ring or Jonathan. 

The Dash drama was super boring. Everything I've seen of the stores looks basic and tacky. I don't believe for one second that any of the girls will put in effort to improve things. They're only saying that they will so it seems that they're staying true to their roots.

Khloe has jumped into yet another relationship with an NBA player who comes with the baggage of a young baby. I'm sure this will end well. This girl will never learn.

We only saw Kris briefly but she looked weird to me. Keeping up with the Kardashians is easy, it's keeping up with their surgical procedures that I have problems with.

• Love 4

Okay. The last 5 minutes were re-shot or they just shot that a few week's ago still talking about this mystery buyout of Dash because khole instagramed her and the little Jenners all wearing the burgundy sweats and Kim didn't have the lip ring until a month ago.

Lord Kourt i see why you and Scott aren't together, you guys have been together for year's, call each other best friend have 3 kid's and you cant get through dinner with mutual friends? Its like Kourtney wants scott on her terms and thats it. No way i belive that scott is a sex addict. Damn KUWTK for having me sit through that hour and the paris shit is next week. Also ain't nobody buying dash.

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Okay. The last 5 minutes were re-shot or they just shot that a few week's ago still talking about this mystery buyout of Dash because khole instagramed her and the little Jenners all wearing the burgundy sweats and Kim didn't have the lip ring until a month ago.

Lord Kourt i see why you and Scott aren't together, you guys have been together for year's, call each other best friend have 3 kid's and you cant get through dinner with mutual friends? Its like Kourtney wants scott on her terms and thats it. No way i belive that scott is a sex addict. Damn KUWTK for having me sit through that hour and the paris shit is next week. Also ain't nobody buying dash.

I think when we see the context that Scott announces that he is a sex addict, it's not going to be what the promos are trying get to imply. Why doesnt Kim mind her own fucking business? Isn't her life with her famous rapper husband exciting enough? 

Running thru the hotel halls banging  on doors and screaming? Such klass!!!

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 7

Wanting to have sex doesn't make someone a sex addict. It's fine. But if they are really broken up (and who knows if that's even true) Scott and Kourt should both go and find separate healthy relationships.

• Love 1

I don't believe any major department store wanted to put a Dash in every store.  No way they'd pass up that ka$h for the sentiment. Fake plot to go along with the typical Dash stores plot.

There's no way Kim didn't know about Tristan and Kourt. It was all over the paparazzi, why is Kim acting like she has no idea who Khloe's dating. 

Khloe described Tristan as Jamaican from Toronto? He's Canadian, just say that.

• Love 3

What was that long “this season on..” set to Kanye’s music crap at the beginning?

So, is Jonathan Kourtney’s best friend now? Is Kimmy of the past?

Kourtney “kids are the future, I swear” – those poor kids are doomed.

Kim is such a nosy bitch, why does she need to know everything?

Of course Kourtney wants to keep the stores, she doesn’t have anything else. Kim & Khloe both have other things they make money from, what else does Kourtney have? And Khloe is right, Kourtney is completely indecisive, redesigning the stores would take at least 4 years. So their decision is to close the NY store & keep the Miami one because “Miami is such a big tourist destination”? When did New York stop being a tourist destination?

Watching Kim & Kourtney singing along to Kanye’s songs at the concert made me LMAO. Watching Jonathan trying to move almost made me pee my pants, LOL

3 hours ago, Linny said:

Khloe has jumped into yet another relationship with an NBA player who comes with the baggage of a young baby. I'm sure this will end well. This girl will never learn.

He didn't have the young baby until after he started dating Khloe, she paid for a private plane so that he could fly back for the birth of his kid. She absolutely will never learn.

3 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Khloe described Tristan as Jamaican from Toronto? He's Canadian, just say that.

That was her subtle way of letting us know he's black.

3 hours ago, iwasish said:

Are Jonathan and Simon a couple? They certainly try hard to pretend they arent.

Jonathan is still trying to pretend he's straight.

• Love 6

They're using the tourism as an excuse probably because of the NYC rent. It was probably costing too much and they weren't getting the sales to warrant it.

If you're going to own a specialized boutique, one of the fashion capitals of the world and home to fashion weeks would make sense wouldn't it? 

10 hours ago, iwasish said:

Running thru the hotel halls banging  on doors and screaming? Such klass!!!

And "stealing" the clothes from the people that were swimming.   Kourtney is 37 years old, Cheban is over 40 and they act like a bunch of juveniles.  How stupid.

As much as Kim and Khloe annoy me, if I had to deal with Kourtney on a daily basis, I would go out of my mind.  For all of his faults, Scott has the patience of Job.  "He's invited to this, but not this...I invited him to this, so  I did my good deed"...and then when they were sitting on the couch and he was trying to talk to her, she was too interested in finding the movie for the kid and the remote.

I don't believe for one second there was any store interested in buying Dash, much less a major department store.   I guess the point of that whole thing was to remind all of the viewers that Dash is still out there in case we want some Kardashian Krap.  When they were talking about "street clothes", I was waiting for someone to suggest that they put Kanyes Krap in there.  

Edited by mwell345
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

I can understand their "tourist" comments. I think the very young, spring break type of young people would want to go to Dash. I see NYC as more of a tourist destination for older (young) people.

And one of them commented on the high rent in NYC.

Edited by Ina123

Maybe the "major department store" wanting to buy Dash is Dollar General?

How can those three women claim to run Dash but have no clue about the merchandise they are selling?  They all seemed aghast at what was actually in their stores.  Even if they don't do the buying themselves, are they honestly not even paying the slightest attention to what is or isn't selling?  And what in the hell was that giant plastic container of gold rings supposed to be??

The guy in the hotel hallway that told the Kardashian party to keep it down, and responded "yeah, yeah, yeah" to their claim that they saw a ghost...I hope he went directly to management and demanded a full refund for his stay.  Was that scene meant to make them all look carefree and fun?  Because it made them look like they were all collectively sharing one brain cell.

If Khloe were my sister, I would stay far, far away from her.  Between her vehement swearing and physical bullying, there's no way.  She's awful.

Jonathan, Simon, etc...they always remind me of middle schoolers who were told they could sit at the cool kids table.  The way they feel the need to speak in shocked exclamations and pretend to be sooooo interested in whatever comes out of the mouth of any of the K sisters is so freaking laughable.

I hate these people.

• Love 9
13 hours ago, Linny said:

I can't decide which was the biggest eyesore in this episode, Kim's lip ring or Jonathan. 

The Dash drama was super boring. Everything I've seen of the stores looks basic and tacky. I don't believe for one second that any of the girls will put in effort to improve things. They're only saying that they will so it seems that they're staying true to their roots.

We only saw Kris briefly but she looked weird to me. Keeping up with the Kardashians is easy, it's keeping up with their surgical procedures that I have problems with.

Speaking of keeping up with the surgical procedures Larsa Pippin looked bizarre, getting close to Wayland Flowers and Madam territory.

Edited by stacyasp
  • Love 3

Note to Khloe:  You are not Princess Diana.  If the "Paps" are following you to your "vacays", it's because you told them you were going to be.

She can whine until she is blue  in the face, but the bottom line is that if she really wanted to take a private vacation, there are plenty of places she could go and remain incognito.  I have no sympathy for any of them when it comes to this.   And I wonder how much E! pays those "fans" to stand outside any restaurant they happen to be in.  Because how would  that many people know they were in any given restaurant?

Maybe Johnathan calls them.  Maybe that's his role.

• Love 8

A lot of scripted stuff - Kourtney and Khloe keeping things from snoopy Kim; Kourtney and Scott trying to get to a komfortable spot; Khloe's latest new krew. Yeah, whatever.

How about some real reality tv? I want to know how Khloe kopes with her paternity and what her relationship with sperm donor papa is like these days. And, speaking of paternity, I want to know why Scott has such a tight bond with Mason and P, but not with Reign - that little "Hey buddy" from Scott is pretty much all we've seen between the two of them.

• Love 1

The recap says it all. The cold way Kim just decides to dump the stores, along with Khloe (between primping  and boyfriends she has no time to check out the stores once a month?) was brutal. She's really a heartless snake. I can't stand Kanye, but I feel for him when she decides that he's got to go.

Kourtney's reason for keeping the stores was genuine, IMO. I do think she was truly affected by her fathers death, way more than the other girls. I also think she took the divorce the hardest. I find it annoying when Kris and the others mock her for "wearing black" and not speaking to Bruce for a long time when he first came on the scene. Out of all of the family I think she would be happiest just like Khloe says, in Nantucket with her kids, going to the farmers market and the beach everyday.. She longs for the old days of hanging with the sisters, but Kim and Khloe are pulling away from her. It seems that she's trying to be more social and a part of the nightlife that Khloe and Kim desire, not because she likes it, but because she fears that she will lose her sisters if she doesn't.

IMO, she'd be better off getting some real counseling with Scott and seeing if they could make their relationship work, getting out of LA,  getting a place in Nantucket or some similar type place would be best. Keep far from Kris and the others.

• Love 7

The stores are really Kourtneys, I believe. I believe they've always meant so much to her. I think they did for Khloe at one point too. I truthfully don't believe Kim ever cared about them. And I think they mean something to her, because out of the three older girls, she's probably the only one who could easily go without a tv show.

This episode was boring. I feel like I saw all these before. Khloe starts dating a new guy, Kim wants details. This happened like two seasons ago and Kim followed Khloe to a club to meet her new boyfriend.
What else happened on this episode: 
A Kayne concert.

Edited by WhosThatGirl
1 hour ago, WhosThatGirl said:

The stores are really Kourtneys

What does Kourtney know about managing a retail store, much less a cross country chain?  90% of the time I've seen her, she's kowering in the corner of a large white Kardashian Kouch (slightly behind, but passively supporting Kim), or krumpled on the floor of a kloset, delivering "Hey, guess what, we're preggo again" type of news to Scott & the kamera krew.  What does Kourtney even know about managing her own family?  She hired a dude to donate sperm.  That generated (with little effort) 3 more Kardashian models/branding devices. 

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

What does Kourtney know about managing a retail store, much less a cross country chain?  90% of the time I've seen her, she's kowering in the corner of a large white Kardashian Kouch (slightly behind, but passively supporting Kim), or krumpled on the floor of a kloset, delivering "Hey, guess what, we're preggo again" type of news to Scott & the kamera krew.  What does Kourtney even know about managing her own family?  She hired a dude to donate sperm.  That generated (with little effort) 3 more Kardashian models/branding devices. 

I don't think its a matter of what she knows or doesn't know about the stores. It's how she feels about them, What they mean to her. She says the reason for the stores originally was for the girls to work together, a bonding thing. A few  years ago  Khloe got all bent out of shape because Kim wanted to do projects on her own and was saying that the same thing. Now suddenly Khloe wants to dump the stores because she'd rather jet set around with her man of the month? And Kim just thinks the stores are beneath her image. The family can afford to run the stores whether or not they are successful. I'm sure they could easily write any losses off on their tax return.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

I don't think its a matter of what she knows or doesn't know about the stores. It's how she feels about them, What they mean to her. She says the reason for the stores originally was for the girls to work together, a bonding thing. 

They all work together, and have worked together 24-7, 52 days a week, since then, a bonding thing.  When have they stopped working together?

• Love 2

Maybe Kourtney should start a home decor line of her own - she seems to enjoy that and wouldn't have to consult her sisters about it. 

(I get what she says about their dad and the stores, but it seems like a storyline for the show at this point.)

• Love 1

Khloe was supposedly made part of Dash because she was out and about and not in a good way. Kourtney wanted to give her a purpose. Story goes, by Khloe,  that they had no money, started from the bottom, and then the stores were finally doing well. Blah, blah, blah.

4 hours ago, WhosThatGirl said:

A Kayne concert.

Why was Mason there?  I can think of hundreds of places a kid his age would rather be and should be instead of a KW "house party" - like home in bed. Why would you bring a 7 year old to a KW concert?

• Love 4
1 hour ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

They all work together, and have worked together 24-7, 52 days a week, since then, a bonding thing.  When have they stopped working together?

I think they are together less and less, Kim is busy keeping Kanye out of the hospital and Khloe is off with her NBA man of the month, Kourt is more of a homebody. Mason is 7, he has to be going to some kind of school and P will be soon. I see Kim and Khloe as still enamoured of fame and the glitz. Kourtney not as much, but she doesn't want to be left behind, that's why she makes an effort to be part of it all. I wouldn't be shocked if most of their time together is only when filming. 

1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

Khloe was supposedly made part of Dash because she was out and about and not in a good way. Kourtney wanted to give her a purpose. Story goes, by Khloe,  that they had no money, started from the bottom, and then the stores were finally doing well. Blah, blah, blah.

I read they used their inheritance from dad to start Dash. Kris opened a kids clothing store too, either right before,or after the girls opened Dash.

• Love 2

Kourtney is out all the time with Steph, Jonathan and Simon dressing in sheer, skimpy clothing. I don't see her as a homebody at all. When Kim was in hiding Kourtney started dressing exactly like her (still does) and also started insinuating she and Stef are a couple. She's just as much of a famewhore as all of them.

• Love 6

According to Mariah Smith's recap over at New York magazine, the scene at the end where they all decide to keep DASH was filmed in January. 

I haven't been able to watch more than 5 minutes of this show at a time in years, but the premiere was fairly watchable.  They've settled down with the quick scenes, jump cuts, tacky music, flipping from day to night to day, etc.  Probably because most of the show was filmed in the span of a few days.  It's a lot more interesting watching them go someplace and not just hang out in each others kitchens or the back room of some dated restaurant.

21 hours ago, mwell345 said:

Why was Mason there?  I can think of hundreds of places a kid his age would rather be and should be instead of a KW "house party" - like home in bed. Why would you bring a 7 year old to a KW concert?

Everyone suspected it may be one of Kanye's last?

Sorry, that was morbid.  But seriously though - the look on his face when was being harnassed up for the floating stage - I mean - wouldn't most of the people involved in that production know the guy was on some psychiatric meds and they thought putting him under that additional stress (I mean who isn't slightly terrified of heights) was a good idea?!

On 3/9/2017 at 4:54 PM, iwasish said:

Kourt comes across as a cold fish at times, though I do think she has the hots for Scott( it's a strange relationship). I just don't see him as a really sexual person.

Kourt is the one that insisted on sleeping in separate bedrooms. Scott was always complaining that she never wanted sex. He's a young, cute guy. I think he has a normal sex drive,  not an addiction. He just wasn't getting it at home. Unless it was time to make a new baby, then I guess Kourt was willing and ready, never mind if Scott was on board with another kid. That made no difference to Kourt.  

• Love 4

Hahahahaha so I was flipping channels and just caught part of this episode where they are at Kanye's "concert" (if you wanna call it that) and Jonathan was trying to groove and dance but he looked like Steve Martin in the movie The Jerk where he can't get the beat.. LMAO. 

• Love 3

You can say a lot of things about Kanye but he is a talented musician.  Just because we don't like his music (and I don't) I will concede that it is music at the very least, and possibly quite good music in a technical or artistic sense.  

• Love 1
6 hours ago, toolazy said:

You can say a lot of things about Kanye but he is a talented musician.  Just because we don't like his music (and I don't) I will concede that it is music at the very least, and possibly quite good music in a technical or artistic sense.  

Yes, I can say a lot of things about Kanye, but "talented musician" is definitely NOT one of them. And I am exposed to a lot of him from my 19 yo, and I have tried to see it and have had the dicussion with him, but I just do not see it.. Maybe Kanye ruined himself by proclaiming what a genuis he is that I am looking for genuis instead of average entertainment.

• Love 7

My takeaway from this episode?  Despite the new body, the plastic surgery, and her attempts at being the "hot" Kardashian, Khloe is as unlikable as ever.  I wonder if anybody would ever have the nerve to tell her that it was never her looks that were the problem, but her personality.  

Or maybe she's trying to match her look to the rest of her?  Crass and fake?  

Between the tight high jeans, skin tight spanx and dresses, she looks like a walking yeast infection.

• Love 6