Type keyword(s) to search

2017 Tryouts and Training Camp: Candidates Included

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

28 minutes ago, missmansfield said:

I would pay an embarrassing amount of money for a legit DCC tell-all book.

This, I totally agree with. Move past the petty and immature social media stuff and go write a book. I would definitely buy it!

Edited by Jess14
  • Love 12
16 hours ago, hypeman said:

I never was a big Holly fan, and Erica was never on my radar.  However, my heart really goes out to both of them.  They are both enduring a very public situation, which is probably very humiliating to them both.  Furthermore, they can't tell their side of the story due to non-disclosure agreements.  That would just further frustrate me.  I'm sure Holly is inundated daily with private messages and questions about the situation.

I endured a very public shaming for cheating on lab assignment at age 20 (I was afraid I'd get a B in the class), at the hands of my university provost, At the time, my world had fallen apart.  In the grand scheme of things it was a blip.  There were consequences, but it wasn't life ending.   I became severely depressed and chose to hide under a rock.  Holly and Erica have chosen the opposite.  Everyone deals with pain differently, using the best tools they have at the time.  Unfortunately, most people in their 20's don't have many tools.  The whole kit is normally just sex, substances, and anger.

I have done so much dumb shit that seemed right at the time, it's actually funny.  I've often made the wrong choice because I was unable/unwilling to see the better choice.  I also know the wrong choice (like cheating, lying, breaking the rules etc.) is often the softer, easier choice (at least initially). This knowledge has been hard fought.  I have the scars to prove it--literally, and figuratively.  I actively applaud my friends who have endured similar personal struggles, yet were able to make the tough choices in their 20's and 30's.  And now they are reaping the benefits (I don't applaud that so much).

I don't really know what happened.  The rumors we've heard on here can't be the complete story.  I have ABSOLUTELY no idea what happened to Erica

I am currently lying in bed, on my laptop, writing about a situation where I am not emotionally involved, nor have to bear any of the consequences.  FROM THIS VANTAGE POINT I HAVE ALL THE ANSWERS.

With all that said, I am choosing to go heavy on the empathy, and light on the judgement.

I love this post. The older I get the more empathetic I become. 

There is also usually two sides to every story and truth lies somewhere in the middle.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, HowdeeDo said:

Not saying she's not injured at all, just that it being the factor of her leaving doesn't add up. 

Exactly. Yes she's injured, which is why she got to play wallflower during camp and at HOF. But something happened to push Kelli to release her, and after last nights IG performance, would anyone really be surprised if it was behavior related? Kelli may not be everyone's favorite Director, but she's not stupid, and she's not going to release one of her supposed rockstar veterans during a rebuilding year unless she absolutely has no choice. I only hope she doesn't pull an Amy Reese and we get to see what happened. 

As for Holly...  I was impressed girlfriend could stand up let alone do that triple last night, lol.

If they had addressed the questions regarding their leaving in a mature and classy way (keeping to the terms of any NDAs) it would've had a lot more impact with their 'fans'.  Instead, that whole thing  basically came off as two has-beens desperately trying to hold onto their fading popularity and throw the creepers and janitorjim's of the world a bone.  

Edited by Java
  • Love 3
38 minutes ago, Java said:

Exactly. Yes she's injured, which is why she got to play wallflower during camp and at HOF. But something happened to push Kelli to release her, and after last nights IG performance, would anyone really be surprised if it was behavior related? Kelli may not be everyone's favorite Director, but she's not stupid, and she's not going to release one of her supposed rockstar veterans during a rebuilding year unless she absolutely has no choice. I only hope she doesn't pull an Amy Reese and we get to see what happened. 

As for Holly...  I was impressed girlfriend could stand up let alone do that triple last night, lol.

If they had addressed the questions regarding their leaving in a mature and classy way (keeping to the terms of any NDAs) it would've had a lot more impact with their 'fans'.  Instead, that whole thing  basically came off as two has-beens desperately trying to hold onto their fading popularity and throw the creepers and janitorjim's of the world a bone.  

Maybe Kelli benched her because of the injury but wanted to keep her for appearances just like the HOF. And since you said that Kelli didn't have a choice, I agree with that. Maybe it was Erica who asked what her future is with the squad for this season and Kelli bluntly said well you're benched until the foreseeable future because of your injury. So maybe then Erica decided to release herself from training camp. 

Edited by MelTexGirl
8 hours ago, LisaWl7TR said:

three...maybe Erica blasted Kelly and Judi for Holly' s absence?  ETA perhaps Pain meds are making her seem ok? Still not performing but didn't she at HOF Game?

It's been a loooonng time since I posted on here, but what the hell I'll join in....disclaimer! This is just my opinion/theory/rambling-thoughts-cause-I'm-tired-but-can't-sleep:

I believe Erica has a real injury that's preventing her from dancing much this season.   For various reasons, I also believe that Holly and Jenna were doing some rule (and possibly law) breaking and got called out by The Powers That Be. What exact rules remains to be seen. Regardless of how you feel about the No Fraternization Rule, it is a DCC rule and if the DCCs don't like it, they can leave.  I personally think it's a good/needed rule, and quite honestly K&J can run their squad any damn way they please. The underage drinking allegations are far more serious, and I don't care if "everybody does it." Not everybody is a recognizable minor local celeb.  IF it is true, it kinda tied K&J's hands in the situation - they had to address/investigate the allegation. Has this always been the case - of course not, we've all heard rumors of how favorites are treated. But social media has really changed the game in the last 10 years or so.

Anyway...my theory abt Erica...is there any chance that Erica, who was out of practice due to her injury, wasn't fully aware of what was happening behind the scenes with Jenna and Holly? So when she found out after the fact that Jenna (supposedly) threw Holly under the bus when they were questioned on their extracurricular activities by K&J (or at the very least didn't defend Holly) and that when Holly was threatened with removal (but possibly decided to quit to avoid being dismissed), the only punishment Jenna received was missing the HOF ceremony? Possibly Erica felt this was unfair of K&J? Perhaps she felt the punishments should have been more similar, either Holly should have received a punishment akin to Jenna's or that Jenna should have faced removal from the squad like Hollys punishment? So instead, she decided to quit as a protest (even though her injury was taking out of season anyway)?  I don't know, but that's how I'm interpreting what happened.  

Looking at Ericas InstaG, she had a number of photos of her and Jenna captioned "Besties!" (I'm paraphrasing), but since July-ish, she's posted absolutely nothing with Jenna. Who knows, maybe they'll read this and post a bikini-clad-cryptic-quote-captioned-Besties!!Hugs!!! pic tonight. Also the shade-laden InstaG posts don't bother me that much. I'm literally 20 years older than Holly, so I guess I just assume that's how this generation deals with things now. However, it does make me roll my eyes and internally weep for the future.  

For the record, I always loved Erica and Holly as DCCs - they were 2 of my favorites on this current squad.  Thought Jenna was adorable the first year or so....recently, it seemed like she was really relishing that minor local celeb status.  I learned the word "thirsty" on this forum, and I believe that most succinctly describes it. Gah! Can't believe I've been sucked into the drama. 

• Love 8
10 hours ago, dreamcatcher said:

This made me think of an interview with the actress Sarah Shahi who was a DCC for a season abut 16 years ago -

Not even a 1/4 of a season considering she quit after maybe 3 games....#coattails

• Love 8
15 minutes ago, ShellyB said:

Not even a 1/4 of a season considering she quit after maybe 3 games....#coattails

to be fair, she's gone on to be far more successful and is far more talented than the likes of Melissa R-S and she was asked a direct question about what it was like to be a DCC so she's not exactly riding the DCC coattails 16years later.  But if she quit after 3 games why was she on the calendar cover that year? did they used to just use shots they'd taken through the year for the calendar rather than a shoot in the summer?

eta: how long SS was or wasnt a DCC was also clearly not the point of quote I used, I just found it interesting that even in taking a water break, it's veterans first, then rookies. the hierarchy is ridic

Edited by CaseyRe
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, CaseyRe said:

to be fair, she's gone on to be far more successful and is far more talented than the likes of Melissa R-S and she was asked a direct question about what it was like to be a DCC so she's not exactly riding the DCC coattails 16years later.  But if she quit after 3 games why was she on the calendar cover that year? did they used to just use shots they'd taken through the year for the calendar rather than a shoot in the summer?

The calendar shoot used to take place after auditions, and they used to include rookies on the shoot as well as veterans.

7 minutes ago, CaseyRe said:

eta: how long SS was or wasnt a DCC was also clearly not the point of quote I used, I just found it interesting that even in taking a water break, it's veterans first, then rookies. the hierarchy is ridic

Just setting the record straight on her tenure. She took her 8 weeks of training camp & 3 games and ran to Hollywood. She's had a very successful career and she is quite talented, but she's hardly the right person to be asked what it was like to be a DCC. 

Yes, often cover shots have been from the cameo photo sessions. Back in the 90s -early 2000s, not everyone went on the shoot. It was sometimes a mix of vets & rookies, so potentially anyone was up for calendar. 

• Love 10

Um, I doubt SS was interviewed because she was a DCC. How many times has Amy Adams been asked about working at Hooters before she made it big? 

It's a pretty standard interview question "Hey, famous person, tell us about this ridiculous thing you did before you became famous."

This would be a great example of DCC needing to get over themselves just a tiny little bit.  Frankly, she sounds way more embarrassed by it when it is brought up than riding coat tails.

55 minutes ago, Java said:

I'd think we could find a little more recent example of #coattails, lol.   

For example -- it is bad form for a DCC to be on a reality dating show. Unless she can cash in on her humiliation to win another reality show. In that case, come on back!

• Love 8
On 9/12/2017 at 9:56 PM, HowdeeDo said:

"Are you coming back next year?"

Erica: Oh definitely coming back to this fro yo place 

She did say "who knows" as to if she'd audition again, so that makes me fully believe she was cut. Her "injury" doesn't seem too serious to me honestly if she's dancing around and hitting it up in Baton Rouge.

"What should we be for Halloween? Should we dress up as DCC?" The salt, the shade...

9 hours ago, sleepyjean said:

There is a huge difference between dancing around for a few minutes with friends and going full out five nights a week, plus all day on game day, plus show group and show group rehearsals, plus your own personal workout to maintain a DCC-approved physique. A season-ending injury doesn't necessarily have to be one that inhibits normal movement causes constant terrible pain. It could be that whatever is wrong with her simply cannot withstand the beating these girls put their bodies through all season, plus the risk of sustaining further injury.

Doing a jump split with a back injury sounds absolutely horrific. I can see bopping around with your friends when you can control your movement, but yikes the jarring of the back in a jump split. 

There's a lot of good theories running around and I personally would have liked to see her move to All Star status, working the games and such. But Erica might not have been interested. Kelly and Judi might have told her the same as Rachel Leann a few seasons back - get healed up and come back to us. Erica's doctor might have advised her against doing a jump split ever again. I can only imagine how much a PT would cringe watching the kick line. Lots of good, no drama reasons she was asked to resign, released from camp and/or quit. I'm glad she got to see her JT during the Hall of Fame at least  ?

• Love 3
1 hour ago, ShellyB said:

Just setting the record straight on her tenure. She took her 8 weeks of training camp & 3 games and ran to Hollywood. She's had a very successful career and she is quite talented, but she's hardly the right person to be asked what it was like to be a DCC. 

Yes, often cover shots have been from the cameo photo sessions. Back in the 90s -early 2000s, not everyone went on the shoot. It was sometimes a mix of vets & rookies, so potentially anyone was up for calendar. 

SERIOUSLY!!!!!  I've seen interviews where she gives the impression of being a DCC for a while.  Learn something new:)

Just now, kalibean said:

Doing a jump split with a back injury sounds absolutely horrific. I can see bopping around with your friends when you can control your movement, but yikes the jarring of the back in a jump split. 

There's a lot of good theories running around and I personally would have liked to see her move to All Star status, working the games and such. But Erica might not have been interested. Kelly and Judi might have told her the same as Rachel Leann a few seasons back - get healed up and come back to us. Erica's doctor might have advised her against doing a jump split ever again. I can only imagine how much a PT would cringe watching the kick line. Lots of good, no drama reasons she was asked to resign, released from camp and/or quit. I'm glad she got to see her JT during the Hall of Fame at least  ?

I was thinking doing a jump split with a person on each arm who may have different timing and pull you in two different directions!!  I would like to see her as an All Star as well, but as long as she is happy and can dance again in the future.  

• Love 1
1 hour ago, DCCFAN1998 said:

Holly seems to still be friends with a majority of the team. She posted a video of her with Jenna, Madeline, Lacey, and two others at dinner tonight

So there goes our theory about Jenna throwing Holly under the bus! 

• Love 5

What I don't get is how come Erica was released (if that's truly the case) because of an injury then why is Simone who has had injuries for the past three seasons keeping her out of at least one game allowed to continue to be on the squad ? Kelli and Judy stress that doing the jump split and kicks is a requirement but how many games has she had to be substituted for and why her but not Erica or anyone else?  Erica must have had something else going on or  maybe if this is the case that's why she is salty because Simone gets to stay and have substitutes take her place during parts of the game? 

• Love 5
22 minutes ago, Kiki88 said:

What I don't get is how come Erica was released (if that's truly the case) because of an injury then why is Simone who has had injuries for the past three seasons keeping her out of at least one game allowed to continue to be on the squad ? Kelli and Judy stress that doing the jump split and kicks is a requirement but how many games has she had to be substituted for and why her but not Erica or anyone else?  Erica must have had something else going on or  maybe if this is the case that's why she is salty because Simone gets to stay and have substitutes take her place during parts of the game? 

Excellent point.  No way Kelli kicks her to the curb over an injury, especially with her talent, without cause. I just can't see it. Bet you $1 that girl isn't getting a toe into the Star ever again unless she pays for a tour.

Edited by Java
  • Love 7

America's Sweethearts.  We all know sex sells.  That may be true, but not every man like his woman or women slender.  Some like their women to have some junk in the trunk so to speak.  Kelli said it herself on last week's episode that a lot of rap songs sing about the "big butts".  Embrace all women, DCC, let the fat ladies dance! 

• Love 1

I don't think Jenna threw anybody under the bus, nor do I think Erica quit out of protest or had anything to do with Jenna or Holly dating players and drinking underage (Holly) at +21 club. 

They all knew what was going on with each other, but they're only to blame for their own actions. They're grown women.

Although more may be going on with erica than back injury, herniated disks aren't something you can always just 'fix' like a broken arm or sprained ankle. The impact of twisting, jumping, kicking, etc at the DCC level is just going to to reinjure disks over and over. Flare ups may subside, but they're just going to eventually come back worse with that kind of movement. Permanent back damage and possibly ending up paralyzed isn't worth cheering for one more season. 

Edited by RazzleberryPie
  • Love 10
49 minutes ago, RazzleberryPie said:

I don't think Jenna threw anybody under the bus, nor do I think Erica quit out of protest or had anything to do with Jenna or Holly dating players and drinking underage (Holly) at +21 club. 

They all knew what was going on with each other, but they're only to blame for their own actions. They're grown women.

Although more may be going on with erica than back injury, herniated disks aren't something you can always just 'fix' like a broken arm or sprained ankle. The impact of twisting, jumping, kicking, etc at the DCC level is just going to to reinjure disks over and over. Flare ups may subside, but they're just going to eventually come back worse with that kind of movement. Permanent back damage and possibly ending up paralyzed isn't worth cheering for one more season. 

Then that seems like a pretty simple and interesting story line they could have addressed 

• Love 9
17 hours ago, kary said:

WOW I just saw Erica's insta she just posted.  "I'm gonna soak up the sun, I'm gonna tell everyone to lighten up"  Sheryl Crow....ya right those words are exactly what Erica is thinking.  That is really cocky of Erica.  She is turning into acting like Holly.  So sad.

It's literally just a song. I don't think there's any secret message behind it.

15 hours ago, Dccfan126 said:

They took girls that are not game ready, or the lowered their standards of "game ready". 

Rachel is in no way game ready.

She likely is game ready NOW that she has made the team. Otherwise, they wouldn't have let her on the team.

15 hours ago, Katherine1904 said:

Did anyone notice Savannah mess up on the DCC Instagram story? When she was doing group sidelines Lacey had called 5678 to stop and wave to the crowd, but Savannah carried on dancing then looked sheepish and made an awfully uncomfortable open mouthed smile to try and cover. Was a fan up until now but that's put me off her

I did. I think she wasn't really paying attention to Lacey and that's why she didn't stop. Personally, it's not going to make me change my opinion of the girl. People make mistakes. Albeit, she's a rookie and is under a microscope..especially on this forum.

11 hours ago, DCCFAN1998 said:

Holly seems to still be friends with a majority of the team. She posted a video of her with Jenna, Madeline, Lacey, and two others at dinner tonight

I never thought she had a falling out to begin with, but people love a conspiracy lol

10 hours ago, Kiki88 said:

Maybe Simone's wasn't/isn't as serious as Erica's was.

3 hours ago, RazzleberryPie said:

I agree! (Except I don't really have an opinion about the drinking thing to fully agree with that)

2 hours ago, UnicornKicks said:

Jenna liked players, but has a 'boyfriend' now.

Holly likes players, alcohol, and is 20.

Erica likes beer.

Jenna has been dating this guy for what, like a month now..and she's "in love" and all that junk? I mean, cute for her, but that seems a bit fast.

• Love 9
21 minutes ago, LadyMsJay said:

It's literally just a song. I don't think there's any secret message behind it.

She likely is game ready NOW that she has made the team. Otherwise, they wouldn't have let her on the team.

I did. I think she wasn't really paying attention to Lacey and that's why she didn't stop. Personally, it's not going to make me change my opinion of the girl. People make mistakes. Albeit, she's a rookie and is under a microscope..especially on this forum.

I never thought she had a falling out to begin with, but people love a conspiracy lol

Maybe Simone's wasn't/isn't as serious as Erica's was.

I agree! (Except I don't really have an opinion about the drinking thing to fully agree with that)

Jenna has been dating this guy for what, like a month now..and she's "in love" and all that junk? I mean, cute for her, but that seems a bit fast.

I only saw the post about "the best month of her life" so I don't know if she is saying she is in love or what, but I'm always laughing at the couples who feel the need to celebrate their first couples months on social media... congrats, you reached a huge milestone!

he is cute though so I don't mind the pics.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, dreamcatcher said:

I only saw the post about "the best month of her life" so I don't know if she is saying she is in love or what, but I'm always laughing at the couples who feel the need to celebrate their first couples months on social media... congrats, you reached a huge milestone!

..meh. (lol)

• Love 3
11 hours ago, Dccfan126 said:

Frankly, she sounds way more embarrassed by it when it is brought up than riding coat tails.

THIS!  She's had a pretty successful acting career, she doesn't need to ride DCC coat tails.

• Love 6
21 minutes ago, LadyMsJay said:
24 minutes ago, dreamcatcher said:

..meh. (lol

I'm with you there, @LadyMsJay

13 hours ago, KnyghtRyder said:

But social media has really changed the game in the last 10 years or so.

I wonder if the day will come when people will learn that allowing all of your business to be seen by anyone in the world could and does come back to bite people & that perhaps privacy is a pretty damn good option.

• Love 2
26 minutes ago, dreamcatcher said:

So true! Obviously, I wish them well and hope she's happy, but yeah, that's sort of talk is coming fast lol. Honestly, the main reason why I don't like to constantly post about my personal life on social media is that for people who do, once they stop posting, it's a dead giveaway that something has happened. I found out about the divorce of some acquaintances that way. One day, the wife (who posted pics and statuses about the husband like every day), suddenly stopped. Of course, everyone was like, they must be having problems and sadly enough, they were. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Yeah, but if Erica doesn't want to address it, then it's only fair they don't. 

That's a good point.  I mean you (generic you) can go on about people knowing what they are getting into by going on a reality show, but the fact is if they want to be DCCs they have no choice but to be part of a reality show.

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, ByTor said:

That's a good point.  I mean you (generic you) can go on about people knowing what they are getting into by going on a reality show, but the fact is if they want to be DCCs they have no choice but to be part of a reality show.

To be perfectly honest, the only reason why I even question the injury story is that Erica seems to be salty over the situation, everyone involved is all hush-hush about her exit, and I think it was @LaurenBrook who had said that the real story would come out if the show didn't address it (leading me to believe that there's more to it). Now, I could be reading way too much into all of those things, or the issue could still be injury- related, but if not for those things, the injury story is believable to me. 

I have back pain from years of tumbling and dance (nothing severe), and doing a jump split several times a week makes me flinch, so I can only imagine how painful it would be to someone with a real back injury.

• Love 5
On 9/13/2017 at 2:10 PM, hypeman said:

Really pay attention to show group auditions this week.  They're going to tell you who's good, and show a micro clip to support it.  I have no doubt that Gina, Kalyssa, and Lauren made show group based on looks.  Khalyn and Bess are really ignored because we can never see a full routine, but they are great.

I bet we don't hear a peep about Keyra's or Khalyn's dancing.  I believe they kill it, as always.  But with Robin, Cersten, and Jenna already in SG . . . you know the rest.

They don't want us to see for ourselves who really deserves a spot based on dancing, even after the team is put together!

I really hope it shows each girl's level of talent. I'm not really sure why a certain vet made SG because I really think her skill level lacks what SG is all about but my theory is that they needed to fill the spots and would rather have more vets than rookies. 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Dallasfan89 said:

I really hope it shows each girl's level of talent. I'm not really sure why a certain vet made SG because I really think her skill level lacks what SG is all about but my theory is that they needed to fill the spots and would rather have more vets than rookies. 

Did Khalyn make SG?  She's a great dancer and she's gorgeous.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, RazzleberryPie said:

Thank you; another voice of reason.  With so little spoilers and the squad announced (IRT), discussing theories on why Erica left, wondering about the whole Jenna/Holly event is fun. But calling the show's not addressing those situations thus far a conspiracy of silence et al - when DCC:MTT is running in chronological order and we haven't even gotten to the Holly/Jenna situation yet - is a bit much.  Maybe we should start a thread for a DCC Noir fan fiction? Then everyone could really let lose! lol

Edited by KatebytheSea
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, KatebytheSea said:

Thank you; another voice of reason.  With so little spoilers and the squad announced (IRT), discussing theories on why Erica left, wondering about the whole Jenna/Holly event is fun. But calling the show's not addressing those situations thus far a conspiracy of silence et al - when DCC:MTT is running in chronological order and we haven't even gotten to the Holly/Jenna situation yet - is a bit much.  Maybe we should start a thread for a DCC Noir fan fiction? Then everyone could really let lose! lol

Raymond Chandler: Making the Team....

• Love 1

Lol, I'm still annoyed by the erasure of the original leadership set up of group 4, even though I think it's simply injury with Erica. 

If Erica is appearing annoyed or passive aggressive at all, it may be that she wanted to continue but not have to do the kick line/jump split; (exceptions have been made in the past eg Loni) and K&J were "nope".

And maybe Erica's annoyed about her group leader announcement not being shown. Fair enough.

• Love 4
On 9/13/2017 at 3:16 PM, tajalexander said:

If I could like this 17 times, I would. 

On 9/13/2017 at 3:17 PM, lfedncr said:

Agree 100%.   Based on this year I feel many of us are becoming wiser to what is going on and acknowledging it here !

I agree with you that maybe not the best dancers in the group make show group.  I will have to watch tonight's episode to really see.  Someone in an earlier post did tell me that the girls have to audition but have the option to not be considered for show group.  This could be a reason you don't see a person who is really talented on Show Group. They have prior commitments that prevent them from doing show group.  Remember show group is extra rehearsal time on top of regular rehearsal and group leader's rehearsal.  These people have lives that may not fit in with the schedule of doing that. Carissa in a past season had a meeting with Kelli and said she had to take on extra work to help her family back home and she explained that to do show group would be too much for her.  Cersten is the same amazing dancer this year as she was last year.  But you saw the clip in the earlier episode, she was about to take her med school exams.  That could have been her reason for not being on show group last year.  She was still going through the process of applying to med school.  This year she just had to take her exams and wait to see when she starts school next year.  She now has the time to commit to doing show group.  Personally I think it is a waste of time and risk of injury to make the ladies audition for something they do not have the time to commit for .  Let them sit out and cheer on the ones who want this opportunity.

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, Pinknblue said:

Lol, I'm still annoyed by the erasure of the original leadership set up of group 4, even though I think it's simply injury with Erica. 

If Erica is appearing annoyed or passive aggressive at all, it may be that she wanted to continue but not have to do the kick line/jump split; (exceptions have been made in the past eg Loni) and K&J were "nope".

And maybe Erica's annoyed about her group leader announcement not being shown. Fair enough.

To be fair, Erica's GL announcement was made. (LOL) ...  I agree with you about the GL4 CMT screw-up.  I truly believe MTT showed KaShara instead of Erica because by the time that episode aired, DCC was on the football field performing. The major SCREW UP came from not splicing in KaShara's name rather than saying Erica. Seriously? Like that's hard?

I've looked through Erica's Instagram and don't think any of her comments are snarky or jabbing at DCC. The bikini picture is from the DCC photo shoot this year. Her lighten up comment could mean anything and didn't strike me as being aimed at DCC. JMO.

If Erica's back/neck/shoulder/whatever injury caused her resignation for treatment, I don't think we'll be seeing her on the squad next year. Those types of injuries shouldn't be taken lightly. But I guess we'll find out later. :)

• Love 2

Holly just put up a pic that she and Jenna are lifetime friends so Im thinking a 'no' on the Jenna throwing Holly under the bus theory

1 hour ago, UnicornKicks said:

Sarah Shahi treats her five minutes with DCC like it's an embarrassment from the past, like she cringes when talk show hosts bring it up. 

Maybe she is embarrassed by it. Or she's just been asked so many times over the years about it, she's just sick of talking about it?

• Love 1

Molly responded and liked my comment! To be honest, I didn't notice her when training camp was announced on here, but I noticed her in the pictures and on the show. To me now that I noticed her, she's probably the prettiest rookie, Though they're all really gorgeous, I like her look the best. 

• Love 3