Type keyword(s) to search

2017 Tryouts and Training Camp: Candidates Included

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

I don’t get all the hate for Cassie! She wasn’t the best on the team, but she was far better than some of the other girls eg. Calli, Morgan, etc. I believe she would have made the team herself even if Judy was not her mum, she is similar to the look of Hannah, who Kelli loved- tall, slim, blonde. (Before she was cut of course) She looked great in the uniform, was a good leader and member of the team. She can’t be bad if she made it to group leader, show group and second line of the triangle. 

Arguably yes she did get it easier because of Judy, but I still don’t think it was handed to her. If anything Judy would have had to of been harsher on her to proves she wasn’t showing favouritism. 

Will be interesting to see if Sam Finglass auditions. She doesn’t seem to have the body from what I can see. Victoria is trying out next year and I don’t think she’ll make it- noodley arms, awkward to watch. 

• Love 3
9 hours ago, DCCroutineFAN said:

She is doing what most kids would do if someone was wanting them to sit still and smile.

Which is why IMO she shouldn't have brought her...or at least tried to get her in the picture.

• Love 4

I love and adore my two kids but I’m not a kid person. I don’t really care for other people’s kids. Just mine. I’m not a Cassie fan so it definitely taints my feelings about her bringing her daughter to the squad photo shoot. Mostly I think it’s unfair to the other girls with kids- I’m sure Tasha would like a pic with her daughter, and I’m sure all the girls are DONE with posing by this point. 

• Love 6

Speaking of Morgan, I recently rewatched the season where she made it.  We talk a lot over who would not have made it this year if Holly & Erica were still here, and I think in that season if Courtney & Chelsea were still there I think she would have been a casualty as well as Kaitlyn LaRae.  That season was really baffling, they both were getting the "tonight will be your last night" speeches, but both were able to beg their way to many other chances.

• Love 2
9 hours ago, DCCroutineFAN said:

Lennon is so adorable. She is doing what most kids would do if someone was wanting them to sit still and smile. Cassie is a great mom and I think its cute that she is trying to capture an image just like when she was her age in the photo with the DCC. That will make some great photo grouping for the living rooms to have all 3 generations in a squad photo in the blue and white, even if one is screaming and running away!   Love it!  I am a fan of Cassie and love her goofy side and I know if Lennon does not want to be in dance or cheer, her mom will embrace whatever that little girl takes an interest in.   ⛑️???

This. It's hilarious!

9 hours ago, Smplsimon said:

THIS.  We've been told in the past how hard on the girls the squad photo is, given that they have to stand there forever as they tweak each little thing and take countless shots.  To make all 36 of them pose EVEN longer just so a bratty grandchild can be foisted upon them for a photo op is incredibly selfish and entitled.  

At that point, they're just having fun. I don't think it's that big a deal.

6 hours ago, RhiRhi said:

Does Tasha get to bring her daughter to squad photo day? Did Morgan or Sasha?....?

They didn't bring their children, but Cassie isn't the only former DCC to have her kids take a random shot w/ the team either. Unfortunately I'm drawing a blank with figuring out her name, but there was one who had her baby take a photo w/ the girls back in the day. . I'll come back when I remember.

• Love 2

I'm a mom and like children (most children anyway) but she has no business bringing her kids to these events and pushing them to be the center of attention. If anyone's kid had a right to be there it was Tasha's daughter. I always thought Cassie was a good DCC and supported her but she needs to back off a little. 

• Love 7
10 hours ago, DCCroutineFAN said:

... I know if Lennon does not want to be in dance or cheer, her mom will embrace whatever that little girl takes an interest in.   ⛑️???

Dunno about this. I remember the season Cassie made the team, and half the time in her talking heads she sounded like she was only doing this to please her mom. It was so sad to me. So I wouldn't be surprised if she pushed her kid into doing DCC just like she was.

I don't mind the kid being in the squad photo (I understand the tradition), but does she have to do it every year? I didn't think Judy did it with Cassie every year.

Back to the season finale, it looked like the photographer had a big headshot of someone (Kelsey?) attached to his camera. Did anyone catch that? What was that about?

• Love 4
1 hour ago, LadyMsJay said:

This. It's hilarious!

At that point, they're just having fun. I don't think it's that big a deal.

They didn't bring their children, but Cassie isn't the only former DCC to have her kids take a random shot w/ the team either. Unfortunately I'm drawing a blank with figuring out her name, but there was one who had her baby take a photo w/ the girls back in the day. . I'll come back when I remember.

I agree. If I recall correctly, they do this every year after they're satisfied that they've 'got the shot' with the team. The photographer steps in for a photo, the staff steps in for a photo, Cassie and whoever else steps in for a photo. Photo day is a long, tiring day for everyone. It doesn't take anything away from the squad to take an extra 10 minutes at the end to take a few fun pics. Kelli and Judy both put their kids in the team photo. Probably Shelly did too. I don't see anything wrong with Cassie doing it as a sort of tradition in her family, and I doubt it bothers anyone on the team. It was 2 minutes, not an attempt to steal the spotlight all day long. I really don't think it's that serious.

Edited by sleepyjean
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, PrincessLeia said:

I love and adore my two kids but I’m not a kid person. I don’t really care for other people’s kids. Just mine. I’m not a Cassie fan so it definitely taints my feelings about her bringing her daughter to the squad photo shoot. Mostly I think it’s unfair to the other girls with kids- I’m sure Tasha would like a pic with her daughter, and I’m sure all the girls are DONE with posing by this point. 

Yep, sums up my thoughts pretty well. (I am ambivalent about Cassie, but the special treatment irks)

BTW, as a happy mom who enjoys the heck outta her (well behaved, I promise!) kids, I applaud all of you who know what you wanted and stand by your decision to not have kids. I know it's hard in this world of status quo, to keep having to explain to people why you don't want kids when you really shouldn't have to defend your decisions. Strong people FTW!

• Love 8
14 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

Me neither sister!  The custom made baby uniform bugs me.  Like in 16 years the nepotism will be alive and well.  Ugh.

She is much too young to be showing that much midriff. Way to teach her daughter at too early of an age that dressing slutty is OK. 

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, tinabee1967 said:

She is much too young to be showing that much midriff. Way to teach her daughter at too early of an age that dressing slutty is OK. 

I think it’s cute on babies. I wouldn’t want my daughters wearing something like that once they hit about 8, but I loved dressing my chunky babies in bikinis and showing off their rolls. 

• Love 9
21 minutes ago, ByTor said:

We also shouldn't dress them in a way that would make a pedophile happy.

So blame the victim, nice.  BTW, I worked for the Dept of Corrections - sex crimes division which is mostly pedophiles.

Edited by lctheobald
  • Love 11
3 minutes ago, lctheobald said:

So blame the victim, nice. 

It's one thing to blame, another to do something smart to prevent you from becoming a victim.  If someone runs around on a street at midnight waving $100 bills around and gets mugged, is it "victim shaming" to say they shouldn't have done that?

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 7

My main question is why was Cassie at the team photo? I don’t so much have an issue with her kid being with her, but does Cassie have any sort of role with the team? Are team photos open to alumni? Its not a big deal by any means, but she just seems to be around a lot. I’m just wondering if other alumni are given the same perks.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Jess14 said:

My main question is why was Cassie at the team photo? I don’t so much have an issue with her kid being with her, but does Cassie have any sort of role with the team? Are team photos open to alumni? Its not a big deal by any means, but she just seems to be around a lot. I’m just wondering if other alumni are given the same perks.

Her mom is Judy. She will always be treated differently and have access that regular alumni will not. Just the way it is. 

• Love 14
15 hours ago, missmansfield said:

God, no one wants to see Cassies kid.  Go away!

14 hours ago, Smplsimon said:

Stephanie's face sums up perfectly my feelings on Cassie and her spawn.

13 hours ago, Smplsimon said:

...a bratty grandchild ...

11 hours ago, 123DCCWoooo said:

...bratty spawn...

Wow. A lot of venom for a little girl who has no say in where she is/what is happening to her. She looks to be at the age where it's very common to be shy/scared of strangers. Don't blame the kid for mom/grandma's actions

14 hours ago, Glamourdoll said:

...You had your time in the sun, Cassie, it's OVER! Let Lennon go home and eat Play-Doh and watch Spongebob, FFS! 

To me it just looks like she is taking advantage of who her mother is. This should be about the girls who worked to make the squad this year, this is THEIR moment, and Cassie is usurping it for her own personal want...This shoot isn't about making a nice grouping for Cassie, they can schedule that at Sears.

...But even the best mother and person can hit a wrong note. For me, this is one of those.

4 hours ago, PrincessLeia said:

... I’m not a Cassie fan so it definitely taints my feelings about her...

4 hours ago, Kiki88 said:

...she has no business bringing her kids to these events and pushing them to be the center of attention...I always thought Cassie was a good DCC and supported her but she needs to back off a little. 

1 hour ago, Glamourdoll said:

I am ambivalent about Cassie, but the special treatment irks

I think this is more of a Judy/loving grandma thing:

Screenshot_2017-10-31-11-04-44.png

Screenshot_2017-10-31-11-05-23.png

• Love 8
5 hours ago, Katherine1904 said:

I don’t get all the hate for Cassie! She wasn’t the best on the team, but she was far better than some of the other girls eg. Calli, Morgan, etc. I believe she would have made the team herself even if Judy was not her mum, she is similar to the look of Hannah, who Kelli loved- tall, slim, blonde. (Before she was cut of course) She looked great in the uniform, was a good leader and member of the team. She can’t be bad if she made it to group leader, show group and second line of the triangle. 

Arguably yes she did get it easier because of Judy, but I still don’t think it was handed to her. If anything Judy would have had to of been harsher on her to proves she wasn’t showing favouritism. 

Will be interesting to see if Sam Finglass auditions. She doesn’t seem to have the body from what I can see. Victoria is trying out next year and I don’t think she’ll make it- noodley arms, awkward to watch. 

Why was Victoria watching at auditions this year?  Does anyone know who is allowed to watch auditions?

• Love 1
43 minutes ago, ByTor said:

A pedophile will unfortunately go after a child regardless of what they are wearing. Kind of like how a rape is about control, not about what the victim is wearing. Lennon’s uniform is no more or less revealing than a bathing suit. 

Edited by PrincessLeia
  • Love 13
14 hours ago, DCCroutineFAN said:

Lennon is so adorable. She is doing what most kids would do if someone was wanting them to sit still and smile. Cassie is a great mom and I think its cute that she is trying to capture an image just like when she was her age in the photo with the DCC. That will make some great photo grouping for the living rooms to have all 3 generations in a squad photo in the blue and white, even if one is screaming and running away!   Love it!  I am a fan of Cassie and love her goofy side and I know if Lennon does not want to be in dance or cheer, her mom will embrace whatever that little girl takes an interest in.   ⛑️???

AGREED!  I love Cassie.  She’s such a great mom.  Her kids are absolutely adorable.  Lennon will likely WANT to be a DCC; she will have grown up around them, going to games, and her mom and grandma are wonderful role models.  And if she doesn’t, her parents seem like the type to support her in whatever she does.  Quit hating on Cassie, people.  ??

• Love 15
19 minutes ago, kary said:

Why was Victoria watching at auditions this year?  Does anyone know who is allowed to watch auditions?

I think certain Alumni are invited to watch. I know the likes of Cassie, Ashton Torres, Jackie etc are there every year. Making Victoria was there with Tina? Sam Finglass has been there before so maybe some are allowed to bring their daughters? I'm sure there are rules surrounding what they can and can't say or post to avoid show spoilers

1 hour ago, tinabee1967 said:

Slutty? That's a reach.

52 minutes ago, ByTor said:

Yikes. A pedo will be a pedo no matter what a kid is wearing.

18 minutes ago, PrincessLeia said:

A pedophile will unfortunately go after a child regardless of what they are wearing. Kind of like how a rape is about control, not about what the victim is wearing. Lennon’s uniform is no more or less revealing than a bathing suit. 

This.

1 minute ago, Katherine1904 said:

I think certain Alumni are invited to watch. I know the likes of Cassie, Ashton Torres, Jackie etc are there every year. Making Victoria was there with Tina? Sam Finglass has been there before so maybe some are allowed to bring their daughters? I'm sure there are rules surrounding what they can and can't say or post to avoid show spoilers

I don't think they receive specific invitations, but I think those in good standing (and that are close with current DCCs to know their schedules) are allowed to watch/attend.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, tinabee1967 said:

Slutty, really?

1 hour ago, ByTor said:

Honestly, you don't need a dcc costume to make a pedophile happy. I don't agree with dressing little girls in skimpy costumes, but you can be fully clothed and still be a pedophile's fantasy.

Edited by hannahbanana
  • Love 6
14 hours ago, DCCroutineFAN said:

So, @ShellyB, what is the likelihood of CMT signing DCC on for a season 13? 

Via twitter:

@CMTpress 3h

High kicks for season 12 of #DCCMakingTheTeam on @CMT. Thanks to the fans for making it the highest-rated in franchise history.

My guess: Yes, there will be a season 13.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, tinabee1967 said:

I have been thinking the exact thing for quite some time, I just didn't have the guts to post it frankly.  I have always thought "damm,  slutting her up a little early!"

• Love 3
5 hours ago, sleepyjean said:

I agree. If I recall correctly, they do this every year after they're satisfied that they've 'got the shot' with the team. The photographer steps in for a photo, the staff steps in for a photo, Cassie and whoever else steps in for a photo. Photo day is a long, tiring day for everyone. It doesn't take anything away from the squad to take an extra 10 minutes at the end to take a few fun pics. Kelli and Judy both put their kids in the team photo. Probably Shelly did too. I don't see anything wrong with Cassie doing it as a sort of tradition in her family, and I doubt it bothers anyone on the team. It was 2 minutes, not an attempt to steal the spotlight all day long. I really don't think it's that serious.

We are sick of seeing Cassie and having her shoved down our throat constantly.  Also, Cassie is NOT on their staff.

1 hour ago, lctheobald said:

So blame the victim, nice.  BTW, I worked for the Dept of Corrections - sex crimes division which is mostly pedophiles.

I don't think people are blaming Lennon.  It's Cassie who is dressing her that way.

• Love 7
7 hours ago, Katherine1904 said:

I can speak for myself when I say a big part of my Cassie "hate" has to do with her attitude.  If she was a sweet, humble person I would not have a problem with her.  Instead, she is allowed to perform with injuries and had other perks no one else would have gotten.  Going off on Taylor during auditions (NO one else would have been tolerated doing that), saying someone "better do this or that or would get kicked out quickly" and "I was the one who could lay down the law".  She is a negative nasty bitch, not unlike her mother.

Edited by missmansfield
Added more
  • Love 6
19 minutes ago, cgloss said:

Was there no Halloween performance this year?

No special halftimes (Halloween, BCA) because of critical catch cancer thing the NFL is promoting. Kinda lame, tbh. 

Speaking of Halloween, seems like so many more teams are dancing in actual costumes at their last October games. Wonder if the DCC would ever consider doing that in place of Halloween Halftime next year if it doesn’t come up. 

Edited by HowdeeDo

It seems like there are a lot of people at finals auditions that we never see on screen -- alumni, family members of staff, other people who may work with the team but aren't on the judging panel.  It must be a huge crowd!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, UnicornKicks said:

Bringing the kids is more JUDY's idea than Cassie's

I wondered about that.

1 hour ago, UnicornKicks said:

Cassie's SON and Judy's other grandson come too. 

I wondered who that was, but figured he had to be related to Judy, he looks a lot like her, he's really cute.

• Love 2

I have mixed feelings about seeing a little girl in that outfit. On the one hand, it's a cheerleading outfit, so, okay, but on the other hand, the outfit was specifically designed to turn men on and make these women eye candy. So you're dressing your little girl up like eye candy which EEEEW! Not at all like a bathing suit to me.

But I'm sure Lennox, being related to who she is related to, will grow up focusing very much on her looks and her body so might as well start her off early. If she plans on being a DCC (if her mom and grandmother plan on grooming her to want to be a DCC) then she'd better learn to tart herself up now to get a head start on the little idiots playing playdough and dolls. Haha (I'm being fairly facetious with that. But unfortunately I do find a little child dressing up like a man's wet dream (and let's face it, that's what the uniform is designed for because it is not ideally suited to dancing) a bit icky. 

• Love 6
4 hours ago, missmansfield said:

I can speak for myself when I say a big part of my Cassie "hate" has to do with her attitude.  If she was a sweet, humble person I would not have a problem with her.  Instead, she is allowed to perform with injuries and had other perks no one else would have gotten.  Going off on Taylor during auditions (NO one else would have been tolerated doing that), saying someone "better do this or that or would get kicked out quickly" and "I was the one who could lay down the law".  She is a negative nasty bitch, not unlike her mother.

I do agree that the year she had an injury at auditions she should have been considered for being cut if she was unable to perform the kick line and jump split. Only other person I can think who also received that ‘pass’ was Danielle in her second year I believe when she injured her foot. 

As far as the Taylor situation, Allie also reprimanded Taylor for not being grateful and say yes mam Thankyou. I think that may have just been something the cameras don’t usually show- im sure leaders do give corrections and make tough remarks if they feel a girl isn’t trying hard enough. CMT probably showed it due to Taylor’s reputation within the team as standoffish and carefree. 

1 hour ago, HowdeeDo said:

Jesus Christ I would have never posted the damn picture if I had known y’all would go at eat other. Kumba-freaking-ya. Sorry mods. 

Lol!! Personally, although I would’ve passed right on by that photo, it is interesting to see how much discussion it has sparked among folks here. My paltry 2 cents - I’m also not a Cassie fan but I agree with those above who noted it might be more of a Grandma Judy thing. Judy is a powerful icon in the DCC organization who also happens to be a doting and extremely proud mother/grandmother. I’m sure she loves seeing her professional and family legacies come together on occasions like the squad photo shoot. 

Not saying I disagree with any of the more critical opinions on the issue; I think a lot of them have merit. However I will say I do not agree that Lennon’s costume- or the decision to put her in it-was inappropriate. How others view it (including those with criminal intentions) is solely on those individuals and not on the child or the parent who dressed her.  

Kumba-freaking-ya!  ?

• Love 3
2 hours ago, UnicornKicks said:

How is this boasting. She is like THREE YEARS OLD and didn't audition. She's not a DCC. She is THREE.

WOW. A three year old CANNOT be slutty, and when is it ever OK to dress slutty? Also, DCC dress slultty? Um, no. Skimpy maybe but not slutty.

Being nitpicky, I know ?, but she's not even three yet, I was looking at Cassie's insta to see how old she is and earlier this month she said she's 2 1/2, so when the photo was taken (late August?), she was 2 and a couple months?

Totally agree, a 2 (or 3) year old cannot be slutty.

And something I've been thinking but hadn't posted, if the dcc outfits are so slutty, how can they be "America's Sweethearts"? I personally don't like them (HATE the shorts that just scream "polyester" at me), but I agree with you. Skimpy? Definitely. Slutty? No.

27 minutes ago, Katherine1904 said:

As far as the Taylor situation, Allie also reprimanded Taylor for not being grateful and say yes mam Thankyou.

I rewatched that season.  I could have sworn Aly told Taylor to say "yes ma'am," which I thought was quite bitchy, but she did not say that.  What she did say was that if it were her receiving a correction from a leader, she would have said "yes ma'am."  I've been on Taylor's side for a while, but on another view, I think I'm changing sides LOL.  Taylor seemed like a real pain in the ass (diarrhea of the mouth is what I believe Kelli said), so I'm not going to condemn Cassie (or Aly) for commenting on something that we weren't shown.  However, during the grocery store thing, Jay specifically said he wanted everyone to put in the cart what they actually eat, not what they think  they're supposed to be eating, so I will give Taylor a pass on the cookie dough & cinnamon buns.

10 minutes ago, hannahbanana said:

if the dcc outfits are so slutty, how can they be "America's Sweethearts"?

Between that and the Bible quotes, I wonder the same thing.  Sorry, IMO it makes them look hypocritical.

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, ByTor said:

I rewatched that season.  I could have sworn Aly told Taylor to say "yes ma'am," which I thought was quite bitchy, but she did not say that.  What she did say was that if it were her receiving a correction from a leader, she would have said "yes ma'am."  I've been on Taylor's side for a while, but on another view, I think I'm changing sides LOL.  Taylor seemed like a real pain in the ass (diarrhea of the mouth is what I believe Kelli said)

I think telling someone ‘well I would have said yes ma’am’ is just an indirect way of saying you need to say yes ma’am. I think both Cassie and Aly were completely within their right to call her out- if I’d spent years on a team and a girl boasted she didn’t practice I’d get pretty annoyed too. I think if it was inappropriate kelli would have shut it down. 

However, I do understand Taylor’s side also. If she didn’t say this (we had no proof) she was being singled out in front of everyone over hear say, which makes her look bad in front of the women making decisions on her place on the squad 

• Love 1

I believe Lennon is adorable and if her grandmother wants her there for a picture with the cheerleaders she works with (who most of want to have babies one day) there is nothing wrong with it.  I don't understand the venom over this.  Grownups should not criticize little darlings.  Lennon reacted like many kids......she was over the picture not that she was being tortured.

If Tasha wanted a picture of her daughter with the team, I guarantee it would be arranged.  Maybe not the squad photo but if she asked, maybe so.

Didn't Morgan's daughter have a similar DCC outfit?  Get excited over Morgan was a single mom leaving her child every night to be cared for by her parents while she went to fulfill a dream of cheerleading.  (not some mom takes her child to a photo shoot)  At least Tasha is married and a parent can take care of the child.

The outfit is cute and in no way sexualizing an almost three year old....give me a break.  How many baby bikinis are out there?  I prosecuted sex crimes for years and cannot believe the stupidity that anyone thinks what a toddler wears could contribute to their assault.  

I liked Cassie on the team.  She got prettier over the years (a tomboy learning how to do her hair and her makeup) and was funny.  She made fun of herself.  I loved her wedding shoot with pictures of the chuck tennis shoes.  Cassie had many friends on the team and I remember more than once she was in tears in fear of letting her mom down.  And even when she was injured......Cassie stepped up at times.  She has a happy life and good for her a very thick skin.  I would put Cassie on my fantasy DCC team.  

Based on instagrams and other social media, It sounds like to me a lot of alumni show up for events like the photo shoot.

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, ByTor said:

I rewatched that season.  I could have sworn Aly told Taylor to say "yes ma'am," which I thought was quite bitchy, but she did not say that.  What she did say was that if it were her receiving a correction from a leader, she would have said "yes ma'am."  I've been on Taylor's side for a while, but on another view, I think I'm changing sides LOL.  Taylor seemed like a real pain in the ass (diarrhea of the mouth is what I believe Kelli said), so I'm not going to condemn Cassie (or Aly) for commenting on something that we weren't shown.  However, during the grocery store thing, Jay specifically said he wanted everyone to put in the cart what they actually eat, not what they think  they're supposed to be eating, so I will give Taylor a pass on the cookie dough & cinnamon buns.

Between that and the Bible quotes, I wonder the same thing.  Sorry, IMO it makes them look hypocritical.

Taylor lost me on the rewatch too. I thought she was cute and kind of awkwardly charming the first go around. Now I’m like dear God she’s obnoxious and full of herself. 

Cassie and ally are so polarizing I think it’s easy to miss that Taylor was a PITA. A pretty pain, but a pain. And a hot mess in need of constant attention as she got older. 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Lexusprincess said:

I believe Lennon is adorable and if her grandmother wants her there for a picture with the cheerleaders she works with (who most of want to have babies one day) there is nothing wrong with it.  I don't understand the venom over this.  Grownups should not criticize little darlings.  Lennon reacted like many kids......she was over the picture not that she was being tortured.

If Tasha wanted a picture of her daughter with the team, I guarantee it would be arranged.  Maybe not the squad photo but if she asked, maybe so.

Didn't Morgan's daughter have a similar DCC outfit?  Get excited over Morgan was a single mom leaving her child every night to be cared for by her parents while she went to fulfill a dream of cheerleading.  (not some mom takes her child to a photo shoot)  At least Tasha is married and a parent can take care of the child.

The outfit is cute and in no way sexualizing an almost three year old....give me a break.  How many baby bikinis are out there?  I prosecuted sex crimes for years and cannot believe the stupidity that anyone thinks what a toddler wears could contribute to their assault.  

I liked Cassie on the team.  She got prettier over the years (a tomboy learning how to do her hair and her makeup) and was funny.  She made fun of herself.  I loved her wedding shoot with pictures of the chuck tennis shoes.  Cassie had many friends on the team and I remember more than once she was in tears in fear of letting her mom down.  And even when she was injured......Cassie stepped up at times.  She has a happy life and good for her a very thick skin.  I would put Cassie on my fantasy DCC team.  

Based on instagrams and other social media, It sounds like to me a lot of alumni show up for events like the photo shoot.

Ditto!!! ☝?☝?☝????????????? I loved Cassie.  She’s my favorite DCC.  She’s funny, secure in herself, beautiful, and obviously her family and friends mean a great deal to her.  What’s not to like?  So what if she gets extras as an alumni because of her mom.... most would take advantage of such perks if given the opportunity.

• Love 4
23 minutes ago, hannahbanana said:

The Bible quotes are for penance after doing something against contract. ?

LOL awesome answer! :)

24 minutes ago, kalibean said:

Cassie and ally are so polarizing I think it’s easy to miss that Taylor was a PITA.

I think you summed up my feelings perfectly!

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 3