Type keyword(s) to search

2017 Tryouts and Training Camp: Candidates Included

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

21 hours ago, NMDD43 said:

Right?! Did I hallucinate the last 10 episodes? They have repeatedly said her kicks are low but this episode they're all like, "We have no notes saying your kicks are bad!". Notes from who? Anthony Ramos? The hairdresser judge? The janitor? Because I'm pretty sure the people whose opinions matter, like Kitty for example, would have notes that say her kicks do indeed suck. 

And this was her issue way back when she was in training camp before. Her kicks were terrible... It just didnt seem to have changed that much...

• Love 2

Finally watched the last episode.  Honestly, this season has been such a bad one, it took me awhile to even want to watch the latest installment of this snooze fest.  My only comment is why, why, why was Christina not cut?  Every time she's dancing, we see Kelli and Judy commenting on how bad she is.  Yet, she's on the team!  She seems like a lovely person, but there's been lots of lovely people who've auditioned and not made it.  Why is she getting such different treatment?

• Love 4
20 hours ago, Lady GenX said:

You know she's going to L.A. right?  Where the Kardashians have made their millions, where the Wienstein Company was founded?  No one there is going to give two shits what she does with her downtime.

21 hours ago, Lady GenX said:

You know she's going to L.A. right?  Where the Kardashians have made their millions, where the Wienstein Company was founded?  No one there is going to give two shits what she does with her downtime.

Oh yes. Very aware of Holly's next big thing. Glumping onto a former dance mate who made his own way. On his own while holly was posting DCC  selfies he was working. The Kardashian babies were millionaires when they were toddlers so..perhaps a tad more connections? (Dad?) And the Weinstein family? Really gonna go there on this site? These are some strong independant/football lovin ladies we don't have time or breath for that name. God forbid Holly encounters a couch like that. Though the lack of acting training and connections/small town upbringing will surely lead her to one. She just failed her first casting couch on national tv...and if I'm not mistaken he was not gonna provide her with her first mega hit movie? #hessuperfasttho?  

Edited by Terri
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, PBSLover said:

The Weinstein Company was founded first as MiraMax, Harvey lost that company and created TWC.  Both companies have been founded and headquartered out of NY.  They had an LA office, but the company was always headquartered out of NYC (Tribeca is where their offices are located).

Wahoo Holly mapquest Weinstein productions #opencalldancers.  _

Just now, Terri said:

Wahoo Holly mapquest Weinstein productions #opencalldancers.  _

Yeah, well the company is either going to close or completely restructure, without either of the Weinsteins...just my prediction. Holly has more important people to pursue.

9 hours ago, Lady GenX said:

Point taken.  But I was right about the Kardashians!  :-)

Yay Holly all the money your mom spent on dance shall rear it's beautiful head in the form of reality tv. Oh wait... It already did and you were the party girl that broke the rules. DAMN... 

5 minutes ago, PBSLover said:

Yeah, well the company is either going to close or completely restructure, without either of the Weinsteins...just my prediction. Holly has more important people to pursue.

I mean she's already "been through" the  Dallas Cowboys lead football player. And the organization let her go. This isn't Angelina here how powerful do you all think she is?? 

22 hours ago, Lady GenX said:

Kardashian and Weinstein names might actually (sadly) carry a bit more weight than a rich dancer from the ozarks that got a big head in Dallas. Just a guess. #lotsoftalenthere.whothenfl?

10 hours ago, Java said:

It's my understanding Charlotte was involved with the Erica issue when it came up.  From what I've heard she caved, and the rationale was that it wasn't worth the additional distraction.

If true, it makes me wonder:  How sad is it that your contribution is so minor, that the boss doesn't even feel you're worthy of addressing, and just cuts you loose, lol. 

#justgohome 

This theory definitely makes sense. It was an event specifically for her dad so I imagine that's why Charlotte was like, "oh, hell no" with Erica's stupidity. It was more personal. She just wanted her gone and to not take an ounce of attention away from her dad's big moment. And to drive her point home, she had Erica edited out of the show like she never existed. Sick burn, Charlotte. 

I can understand why Charlotte would do that, BUT it didn't make sense for the sake of the show. That's where she dropped the ball. She was too focused on erasing Erica and didn't think (or care?) that it would change the storyline and continuity of the show and that it would confuse/frustrate fans. They still could have addressed her departure though without going into detail or adding any more drama to the show (since there already too much with Holly and Jenna). They didn't even have to say her name, just say that a "veteran left the team and we are now at 37 girls". 

If Charlotte was the one who kicked Erica's ass to the curb, that would also explain why Kelli still remains cordial to Erica on social media. (I'm sure she also does this to be "professional", but she doesn't have to "like" Erica's stuff; she could simply follow her and leave it at that). Kelli may not have even been the one to actually fire Erica. Maybe it came straight from Charlotte. Holy hell I would have loved to see that conversation. 

Edited by NMDD43
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Terri said:

I mean she's already "been through" the  Dallas Cowboys lead football player. And the organization let her go. This isn't Angelina here how powerful do you all think she is?? 

Who Holly? Not sure why Angelina’s name is in this nor what you mean.  But I’ll guess.  Holly is starting over.  And she may get work. She’s a good dancer but I don’t really know the dance world here. 

Edited by PBSLover
  • Love 2
On 10/20/2017 at 10:28 AM, Teresa said:

Well Shelly and company need to stop acting so annoyed that we want answers. Don't have a show if you're going to leave stuff out that's that major. 

I guess we shouldn't expect a reality show to address all viewer concerns.

On 10/20/2017 at 8:55 PM, GBDCCfan said:

I am wondering if there is some kind of legal action happening here so they CAN'T comment.

Honestly, I doubt it's even that deep.

On 10/21/2017 at 11:53 PM, CaseyRe said:

Right?! I was shocked by that in the episode too.  everyone was in love with Keyra, er style and power...either they're just trying to maintain the 'drama' of who will get cut, or theres no consistency in these women or a bit of column a and a little column b.  they are, in the words of Kelli 'consistently inconsistent'. i felt so sorry for her when she was told sexy wasn't her thing. she looked like she'd been slapped, so sad and a little insulted. bless her. i like her, i think she's got fire and spunk and when she's not being tied in knots being terrifed of K&J (she seems to dance worse when she's trying to empty her bucket than when shes just losing hersel in the dance) so I really look forward to watching her grow as a dancer over the season

and when they told Christine they'd not marked at all that her kicks were low and I was sitting here like 'ummmm what were the last x number of eps about then??' at the end of the ep when Taryn was  cut, and they all knew, and of course they'd reachhed the magic 36 (for all Kelli then tried to maintain the tension by saying they might cut more) all I saw when Christine was in the cheerleader doggy pile was relief that with Taryns cut she was likely in. no doubt next week will be subject to more tearful Ive been trying for this for five years, so to finally make it blah blah blah puke. 

Bingo.

16 hours ago, Katherine1904 said:

If for any reason KaShara (or any point for that matter in any season) became injured and could not perform during pre-game, what would happen? 

1. Jenn K replaces her as an all star for that game, as a previous point dancer and therefore knowing the formations and transitions 

2. Another cheerleaders dances point

3. The triangle would not have a point for that game and the second row (ie. Lacey and Jenna) would split point? 

I think it'd be the third option

8 hours ago, PBSLover said:

See, I once said you gave off the vibe of a ballsy movie studio exec or talent agent @PBSLover.  Perhaps I was right?  Go Dodgers!

Edited by California Girl
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, NMDD43 said:

I can understand why Charlotte would do that, BUT it didn't make sense for the sake of the show. That's where she dropped the ball. She was too focused on erasing Erica and didn't think (or care?) that it would change the storyline and continuity of the show and that it would confuse/frustrate fans. They still could have addressed her departure though without going into detail or adding any more drama to the show (since there already too much with Holly and Jenna). They didn't even have to say her name, just say that a "veteran left the team and we are now at 37 girls".

Or...they could do exactly what they did, with no significant consequences whatsoever. When you speak about something, you give it attention. You give it life. If they are silent and do not mention Erica at all, the whole thing will disappear much faster. Memory of Erica will fade quickly after this season. It will be remembered here of course, but not in the wider world. 

• Love 1
18 hours ago, Katherine1904 said:

If for any reason KaShara (or any point for that matter in any season) became injured and could not perform during pre-game, what would happen? 

1. Jenn K replaces her as an all star for that game, as a previous point dancer and therefore knowing the formations and transitions 

2. Another cheerleaders dances point

3. The triangle would not have a point for that game and the second row (ie. Lacey and Jenna) would split point? 

I would think option 2. Probably just have Lacey or Jenna step in this year for example.  They replace every other cheerleader who can’t dance in Thunderstruck, including those in the other positions of the triangle (Melissa missed a game last year, IIRC). Not sure why point would be different, but who knows. If they would leave the formation pointless, then the “point is not that important” argument becomes even weaker lol. 

Just now watching the episode after being on vacstion. Taryn was robbed IMO. Either they declined to show her receiving more critiques, which would make no sense or the cut didn’t make much sense. Savannah should probably go buy Tara a nice dinner because it appears like she somewhat owes her spot to her. 

Edited by Jess14
  • Love 2
On ‎10‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 9:19 PM, ellekotonyok said:

Take a shot whenever they say 'Dancing for my life', 'bringing my A game' or 'game ready' and you may just collapse of alcohol poisoning

Yeah, my husband and I watch a lot of HGTV and you could do the same every time someone says "amazing".  Ugh.

• Love 3

Thinking about Erica at HoF: If they knew in advance that she wouldn't be dancing & instead would have to sit in uniform in the locker room for hours (usually a punishment for those who were late or committed another offense), why did they even bring her? She could have stayed back in Dallas and given tips to the TCCS, even if only verbally.

If they felt that all veterans (except the 2 being punished) should get to go on the trip despite not being able to dance, why not have her sit with K&J and have her provide feedback on those dancing? If they thought it would look odd to have a uniformed cheerleader just sitting there, she could have worn street clothes.

Sooo... is it possible that some sort of infraction took place AFTER she got to HoF, but BEFORE the game? And she was punished by having to stay in the locker room in uniform? And she then got angry & decided she was going to quit, so decided to seal it by going into the stands to drink?

Edited by Moxiejan
  • Love 6
13 minutes ago, Moxiejan said:

Thinking about Erica at HoF: If they knew in advance that she wouldn't be dancing & instead would have to sit in uniform in the locker room for hours (usually a punishment for those who were late or committed another offense), why did they even bring her? She could have stayed back in Dallas and given tips to the TCCS, even if only verbally.

If they felt that all veterans (except the 2 beinge punished) should get to go on the trip despite not being able to dance, why not have her sit with K&J and have her provide feedback on those dancing? If they thought it would look odd to have a uniformed cheerleader just sitting there, she could have worn street clothes.

Sooo... is it possible that some sort of infraction took place AFTER she got to HoF, but BEFORE the game? And she was punished by having to stay in the locker room in uniform? And she then got angry & decided she was going to quit, so decided to seal it by going into the stands to drink?

That makes sense. I’d been wondering, too, about her being told to stay in the locker room. No reason for it, unless she was already on their bleep list once the trip started. 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, missmansfield said:

What on earth does Weinstein have to do with DCC??!!

I think the point that was trying to be made is that Holly better be careful, because there are a lot of sleazes out there.  Specifically with Weinstein, if he could try to sleaze his way with the likes of Angelina Jolie & Gwyneth Paltrow, who already had connections, a small-town person like Holly could get in over her head if she's not careful.  Her having that "big fish in a small Dallas pond" status isn't as meaningful as she thinks.

Edited by ByTor
18 hours ago, sATL said:

going back to the topic of publicity& trips for the DCC , I'm surprised that the cowboys weren't picked to play in London since 2014. We all know the cowboys & the DCC like to be "seen". If they managed to do a better job of producing the HOF - Ohio trip than what 's been shown at "home" - London should be excellent. Anybody remember if the SG went in 2014 ?

11/9/2014 @ Wembley stadium ; Dallas Cowboys 31 vs. Jacksonville Jaguars 17 ; attendance 83,603

https://scout.com/nfl/Article/NFL-schedules-8-teams-for-2017-London-games-74939505

Hi, is it ok if I post an answer in this topic? I was at that Wembley game and the DCC SG were there. They did not dance at the game (The Roar did) but they lots of appearances and danced at the walkthrough on the Saturday. It was so fantastic to see them :) I hope I am not going too off-topic but tcc Lauren was at Wembley when she was a Dolphins Cheerleader in 2015, they did appearances and she was so nice and sweet to people. .Fingers crossed for Dallas coming back to London soon :)

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Moxiejan said:

If they felt that all veterans (except the 2 being punished) should get to go on the trip despite not being able to dance, why not have her sit with K&J and have her provide feedback on those dancing? If they thought it would look odd to have a uniformed cheerleader just sitting there, she could have worn street clothes.

Yeah, I don’t quite get the “stay in the locker room” logic. I know that some have said that it’s standard practice due to an injury risk, and I’ll take the word of those who have first hand knowledge of pro football cheerleader policies, but it doesn’t quite make sense to me. In terms of injury, Im not sure how she’s at any greater risk sitting in the stands than she would be sitting in a locker room.  None of this is to make an excuse for Erica. If she was told to stay in the locker room, then she should’ve done that. I’m just curious about the rule.

• Love 7
15 hours ago, Terri said:

Oh yes. Very aware of Holly's next big thing. Glumping onto a former dance mate who made his own way. On his own while holly was posting DCC  selfies he was working. The Kardashian babies were millionaires when they were toddlers so..perhaps a tad more connections? (Dad?) And the Weinstein family? Really gonna go there on this site? These are some strong independant/football lovin ladies we don't have time or breath for that name. God forbid Holly encounters a couch like that. Though the lack of acting training and connections/small town upbringing will surely lead her to one. She just failed her first casting couch on national tv...and if I'm not mistaken he was not gonna provide her with her first mega hit movie? #hessuperfasttho?  

I guess I wasn't clear.

You said that "without integrity and ethics, Holly's super awesome dance skills are just that."  I was just pointing out that none of her potential employers in Hollywood are going to care about her integrity or ethics.  They will care that she's an incredible technician and entertainer (which she is), that she's beautiful (check to that one too), and that she shows up prepared and on time (easily verified by watching any MTT episode).

To suggest her career is doomed because she she slept with a player and drank while under age is just silly, IMHO.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Moxiejan said:

If they felt that all veterans (except the 2 beinge punished) should get to go on the trip despite not being able to dance, why not have her sit with K&J and have her provide feedback on those dancing? If they thought it would look odd to have a uniformed cheerleader just sitting there, she could have worn street clothes.

I think she just made a really bad decision on her part, and that’s why it doesn’t make a lot of sense. She went bc they were still doing appearances and sort of watching and waiting with the injury. Then she went to the game in warm ups, was routinely benched to the locker room like all injured cheerleaders - to keep them from getting further injured while on the job, decided for whatever reason to change into street clothes, have a beer and then post it.

The question to me is why she did it. Did she think she was invincible? Did she think nobody would see? Did she think it was no biggie? Was she tempting fate? Is she stupid and didn’t think it was breaking her contract by consuming alcohol in the job and leaving the designated area? 

I absolutely agree with whoever said this was probably a bigger deal bc it was at Jerry Jones induction. They’re supposed to genuflect and kids the ring, not have a beer.

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, RazzleberryPie said:

I think she just made a really bad decision on her part, and that’s why it doesn’t make a lot of sense. She went bc they were still doing appearances and sort of watching and waiting with the injury. Then she went to the game in warm ups, was routinely benched to the locker room like all injured cheerleaders - to keep them from getting further injured while on the job, decided for whatever reason to change into street clothes, have a beer and then post it.

The question to me is why she did it. Did she think she was invincible? Did she think nobody would see? Did she think it was no biggie? Was she tempting fate? Is she stupid and didn’t think it was breaking her contract by consuming alcohol in the job and leaving the designated area? 

I absolutely agree with whoever said this was probably a bigger deal bc it was at Jerry Jones induction. They’re supposed to genuflect and kids the ring, not have a beer.

Somehow, I don't think that's what JJ wants kissed. 

..sorry! couldn't resist. he just gives me the creeps. 

• Love 10
On 10/22/2017 at 1:11 AM, Lady GenX said:

1 hour ago, Lady GenX said:

I guess I wasn't clear.

You said that "without integrity and ethics, Holly's super awesome dance skills are just that."  I was just pointing out that none of her potential employers in Hollywood are going to care about her integrity or ethics.  They will care that she's an incredible technician and entertainer (which she is), that she's beautiful (check to that one too), and that she shows up prepared and on time (easily verified by watching any MTT episode).

To suggest her career is doomed because she she slept with a player and drank while under age is just silly, IMHO.

I don't think her career is doomed, but she's been a big fish in a small pond all of her life except the three years she spent in Dallas.  LA is going to be a big, fat reality check.  Her look doesn't necessarily have mass appeal (though that can be corrected easily enough since she has a great figure) and LA is full of amazingly talented dancers.  She's special on this team, but not so much in LA, NYC, Vegas, etc.  I wish the best for her and hope she's matured since this all happened, but definitely not getting that impression via her social media.  Shame to waste all that talent.  And I'm dying to see if she tries back out for SYTYCD.

• Love 3
On 10/21/2017 at 10:13 PM, Acromantula said:

Hahahah, what a perfect slogan for them! I can totally see the cheerleaders trooping in, holding buckets in each hand instead of poms...

On another note, can someone please tell me what is going on with KEYRA? At the beginning of TC I thought everyone loved her and her "firecracker" style. Now Judy is saying that she never saw that in her and doesn't know "what ya'all are talking about"?? I love Keyra, and I was hoping that she would make it on Show Group, as I think she seems to be every bit as good as Kalyssa, for instance. It just seems like we're getting lots of mixed messages on her...Kitty loves her, guest choreographers pick her out to compliment, yet Judy doesn't seem impressed at all. 

That's the way Judy is- it does not matter what ANYONE else thinks, she hates everyone and has only negative critiques.  No one can win with her.

Kashara

Lacey           Jenna

Cersten        Robin            Maggie

Madeline             Kelli          Stephanie         Jinelle

Tasha                 Bess            Amy L            Khalyn          Heather

Kalyssa       Simone?             Chantel?         Tess               Milan             Gina     

Lexie          xxxxx                  Yuko           Kelsey             Selina             Jessika        Keyra                          

Alexandria?    xxxxxx     Savannah?              xxxxx        Christina?          xxxxx             Alexis       Lauren  

Anyone want to help me finish this? Lol!

• Love 3
20 minutes ago, missmansfield said:

That's the way Judy is- it does not matter what ANYONE else thinks, she hates everyone and has only negative critiques.  No one can win with her.

Judy does not hate everyone. I remember her liking and rooting for Elizabeth Reuter and Lauren Gibler in Season 5. I personally do not see the Keyra love, and I do not think she holds a candle to Kalyssa, but to each their own. Plus the fact, we do not see the whole practice every night and the whole story behind Kerya and why Judy may not want her on the team. I agree with Judy the majority of the time when it comes to certain girls Kelli and Charlotte drool over because they bring in girls they like instead of bringing in girls who have the whole DCC package. Keyra may dance okay, but she does not have the DCC shine when it comes to body shape especially when other TC candidates who were great dancers, but they were cut for having the same type of soft middle section and behind Keyra has.

3 hours ago, RazzleberryPie said:

Can I pick all of the above? haha I think she did think she was untouchable because it wasn't that big a deal to her so she tempted fate because she's stupid. I can't imagine she didn't think anyone would see since she supposedly posted it on social media, which just proves how dumb she is. 

RE: Holly. She was the shit in Dallas. She's going to be nobody special in LA. She might get lucky, depending on who she knows or who she is willing to get to know, but she's not going to succeed there without connections because she's just not that special.

Edited by Mabinogia
  • Love 4

I agree with Judy about Keyra. She's not anything special. Her body type with the ample hips and caboose can make it look like there was plenty of movement going on, even when it mostly started there in the first place. The movement is mostly loose flesh more than anything she put into it.

That's why Keyra thinks she's extra sexy. Walk around with any group of black guys and they go nuts over body types like that. Firm is not considered a positive.

• Love 2
On 10/20/2017 at 3:21 PM, NMDD43 said:

We totally care! Thank you for sharing!

Of all the bars/clubs in Dallas, why do the players and the cheerleaders keep going to the same places? After the Holly and Jenna drama, I wouldn't even want to be under the same roof as the players. Those girls are smart for staying away from the guys, but things can get so misconstrued when people see them out in a social setting like that. 

Right?! And I don't like how Shelly told us that everything is filmed and shown in order when it so clearly is not.

The only thing that is out of order is Star Training Camp opening. You can thank the editors for that. Everything else has been in order. 

• Love 5
6 hours ago, Lady GenX said:

Agreed.  She’s a beautiful, young lady.  And an AMAZING dancer.  No one will carewhat she did in Dallas.  Besides, didn’t anyone watch Dance Squad, about the Clipper’s dance team (or whatever it was called)?  That team was full of Jennas, Hollys, and Ericas.  Wish that show wasn’t cancelled, it was so fun to watch!

• Love 5

This has probably been said already,and I just forgot (which is pretty normal for me) ,and may even not be correct, but I figure Erica was supposed to be paid, performing or not, at HoF.  And since she is on the clock, she is covered by  Cowboys' insurance .  They kept her in the locker room so she would not injure herself further.  But she toddled off. If anything would've happened I think the Cowboys would've been liable.  I think that was the straw that broke the camel's back.  It was very inappropriate for her to do so.  

If I were one of TPTB for the Cowboys, I would've kicked her out in a New York minute. You don't mess with people's pocketbooks

Edited by Dopeydwarf
punctuation, and probably didn't get it all.
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, Lady GenX said:

I guess I wasn't clear.

Beautiful= hollywood standards...Woah whole different playing field. Entertainer??? DCC dancer vs kids that lived their whole life to show their passion in Hollywood? Eek. Showing up on time to work?? Wow. Welcome to the basics of "keeping your job 101." 

• Love 3

She has a fantastic figure and is an incredibly talented dancer, but Holly has never struck me as the typical Hollywood glam girl.  If she wears makeup to accentuate her looks she sparkles, but the typical way the DCC have to pile it on always made her look too harsh in my opinion. 

It'll be interesting to see if she gets anywhere out there and if we ever hear about her again besides on her own IG, lol.

• Love 3
22 minutes ago, Java said:

She has a fantastic figure and is an incredibly talented dancer, but Holly has never struck me as the typical Hollywood glam girl.  If she wears makeup to accentuate her looks she sparkles, but the typical way the DCC have to pile it on always made her look too harsh in my opinion. 

It'll be interesting to see if she gets anywhere out there and if we ever hear about her again besides on her own IG, lol.

She was called  out about her weight very recently. Holly diets and works out when calendar is upon her. DCC and ALL Nfl pile on the makeup. Holly should've chosen Los Angeles as her run away city. Much more dancer friendly. . 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, ShellyB said:

The only thing that is out of order is Star Training Camp opening. You can thank the editors for that. Everything else has been in order. 

Not to nitpick, but in the episode where Holly was officially off the team, there was a Show Group appearance later that episode that Holly was in (she was blurred out in some parts). That was just another example of things that didn't seem to be shown in order. Does Kelli get to work with the editors at CMT or do they just do their own thing? Seems like there's a little bit of disconnect between what is going on in real life and what is being shown on the show 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Dopeydwarf said:

This has probably been said already,and I just forgot (which is pretty normal for me) ,and may even not be correct, but I figure Erica was supposed to be paid, performing or not, at HoF.  And since she is on the clock, she is covered by  Cowboys' insurance .  They kept her in the locker room so she would not injure herself further.  But she toddled off. If anything would've happened I think the Cowboys would've been liable.  I think that was the straw that broke the camel's back.  It was very inappropriate for her to do so.  

If I were one of TPTB for the Cowboys, I would've kicked her out in a New York minute. You don't mess with people's pocketbooks

She would have been on Cowboys' insurance for the entire trip, including transportation there & back, and any appearances she made. That's why it made no senses that she had to sit in the locker room. Sitting with K&J would have been no more of an injury risk than making a HoF appearance.

• Love 3

These are the things that leave me scratching my damn head....

Here is a screenshot of a video the DCC MTT Facebook page posted a few days ago. Look who is first and foremost in the video. Erica. Obviously it was filmed months ago, but why would they feature a video with her in it after spending the entire season editing her out? Like, WTF? Who manages their social media, interns? Do they want people talking about Erica? Because editing her out of the show sure seems like they don't. Do they want people assuming she's still on the team? Because not addressing her cut on the show and then posting this video will likely confuse some viewers/fans. They couldn't edit her out of a stupid promo video but they were able to edit her out of an entire show and promo images for the show. It makes no sense. 

If MTT continues, they really need to figure out ways to align social media and the show so they match. It is very frustrating and confusing to see things play out in real time on social media (like Erica posting she is a group leader), but then when the show airs weeks or months later, it is different (Erica's group leader announcement being edited out). Maybe Kelli needs to keep veterans and training camp candidates off of social media throughout training camp, or just restrict them from posting anything DCC related?

Resized_20171024_010109.jpg

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, Moxiejan said:

She would have been on Cowboys' insurance for the entire trip, including transportation there & back, and any appearances she made. That's why it made no senses that she had to sit in the locker room. Sitting with K&J would have been no more of an injury risk than making a HoF appearance.

I would think during football games, if you don't have a good reason to be on the field (actively working), they probably don't want you there because that's just one more body they have to deal with in an area where there is already a lot going on. Why K&J would want her in the locker room vs. in the stands or another area of the stadium (like wherever other Cowboy employees were), I don't know; but I can see security saying if you're not actually cheering or directing, you can't be on the field. (Football players, of course, can be on the field when injured because they're "oh so important," but a non-performing cheerleader? Not worth the bother.)

There’s probably girls lazy enough to exaggerate an injury so they can sit on the sidelines, relax and watch the game... staying in the locker room might be extra motivation to get back on the field.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, RhiRhi said:

There’s probably girls lazy enough to exaggerate an injury so they can sit on the sidelines, relax and watch the game... staying in the locker room might be extra motivation to get back on the field.

I didn't say "relax and enjoy the game"; I said sit with K&J and provide feedback on the cheerleaders/routines. That would have been a more worthwhile use of her time. 

Really, if her injury was such a risk that she needed to sit in the locker room (despite having done out-of-locker-room appearances), they should have left her home. After all, football players who are on injured reserve usually don't travel with the team.

Edited by Moxiejan
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

<Snipped for brevity>

Keyra may dance okay, but she does not have the DCC shine when it comes to body shape especially when other TC candidates who were great dancers, but they were cut for having the same type of soft middle section and behind Keyra has.

Keyra is too muscular and she reminds me of Vivian.  Vivian was too muscular as well and didn't have the DCC "look".  It's been awhile and other than Vivian's Tinman solo for Kitty in her first training camp, I don't remember much of Vivian's dance abilities.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, SimplePleasures said:

Keyra is too muscular and she reminds me of Vivian.  Vivian was too muscular as well and didn't have the DCC "look".  It's been awhile and other than Vivian's Tinman solo for Kitty in her first training camp, I don't remember much of Vivian's dance abilities.

I think Vivian would have made the team had it not been for her "interesting" personality.  If she had just responded as other TCCs (yes ma'am I will work on that) she would have had a better chance.

15 hours ago, kalibean said:

I don't think her career is doomed, but she's been a big fish in a small pond all of her life except the three years she spent in Dallas. 

I think Dallas is a fairly small pond in which she was a relatively big fish.  I think that's why she thinks she can make it in Hollywood...and I swear I'm waiting for her to post that she put the "Holly" in Hollywood!  I don't think drinking underage will doom her; what WILL doom her is that stupid "look at MEEEEEE, I'm sooo sexayyyy" expression she has when she dances.  If she's trying to be a backup dancer, for example, she better understand that she can't try to outshine whoever she's dancing for.  You want to dance for Britney in Vegas (for example)...don't try to out Britney her!

9 hours ago, Terri said:

Beautiful= hollywood standards...Woah whole different playing field.

Yep.

8 hours ago, Terri said:

She was called  out about her weight very recently. Holly diets and works out when calendar is upon her.

She's certainly more toned than I am, but yeah, she better work on losing that belly roll (it's small but it's there) and keeping it off.  She'll be up against some really teeny tiny women.

48 minutes ago, tajalexander said:

Yuko has been here WAY too long to be that far back in Thunderstruck still.

She has Kelsey & Selina by her.  I know I screw my seasons up, but didn't they all make it in the same year?

10 hours ago, Java said:

I guess I've never thought she has a fantastic figure -- big boobs, yes, but her body is relatively boxy. 

• Love 4
8 hours ago, NMDD43 said:

These are the things that leave me scratching my damn head....

Here is a screenshot of a video the DCC MTT Facebook page posted a few days ago. Look who is first and foremost in the video. Erica. Obviously it was filmed months ago, but why would they feature a video with her in it after spending the entire season editing her out? Like, WTF? Who manages their social media, interns? Do they want people talking about Erica? Because editing her out of the show sure seems like they don't. Do they want people assuming she's still on the team? Because not addressing her cut on the show and then posting this video will likely confuse some viewers/fans. They couldn't edit her out of a stupid promo video but they were able to edit her out of an entire show and promo images for the show. It makes no sense. 

If MTT continues, they really need to figure out ways to align social media and the show so they match. It is very frustrating and confusing to see things play out in real time on social media (like Erica posting she is a group leader), but then when the show airs weeks or months later, it is different (Erica's group leader announcement being edited out). Maybe Kelli needs to keep veterans and training camp candidates off of social media throughout training camp, or just restrict them from posting anything DCC related?

Resized_20171024_010109.jpg

Yep, caught this the other day and thought wow that is weird.  Why spend so much time pretending she doesn't exist on the show and then bam front and center on FB? 

• Love 1