Type keyword(s) to search

2017 Tryouts and Training Camp: Candidates Included

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

I'm watching tonight's episode and there's a shot of Holly and I had to back up to look at it again....she looked like her belly was about to  spill over the top of her shorts...probably just the angle, but holy mackerel!!!

• Love 5

A revisit.  I was one of those that couldn't even fathom any DCC ever doing anything wrong and when rumors and allegations were presented on this board,  I somewhat quietly revolted, refused to believe it, and wished I had not ever come on here to see such rumors.  Well then some truth came to surface by an obvious change in the DCC Final Squad/SG?GL. I came back to be able to share in the season episodes and just now decided to go back to read up on what lead up to this point, these next few episodes, and see when/if/how we were going to see what took place right before Oxnard would be on the show, I went back to page 88 and a few pages later it was like a different world on here. I was sharing my hopes with others about Erica being point and we knew who the group leaders were yay for KaShara was 2nd leader!  And we were getting to see who the TCC were. Many were saying Gina was one of the faves. It was funny GIFs, crazy back and forth on this and that, Oh my gosh Holly's top?  Then quite suddenly and unexpectedly this thread is shut down, and after a day,  many long time beloved posters disappear, then crickets for several days and just when it couldn't get any more boring and lame on here, Bam in a matter of days, Erica is injured, the girls are taking vacations, there is a pic of Jenna and Holly looking very happy and very out for the nightish. A poster pops in for a visit, saying they literally just saw Holly drinking with players at a club, and the flow of comments is where I got amazed that anyone would believe this random person, I stopped reading the posts until a while later that is until I decided to back and read the posts I had missed,  and reading just now I saw how everything lined up timing wise with what happened, and as it is being played out or not, on the show (Erica) and for what seems like a month it was just speculating on if it was true or what and who???  Then not  long ago a member says on here,  they knew what went down and now I see how that lines up with everything I just read and also  with knowing the facts about who is on the team but that the timing would put the incident on next Thursdays episode.   They will have to show something, Holly has been too visible, I don't think it will be on tonight's episode but since I can't watch it until tomorrow, I could be wrong . With all that said it was very interesting to go back and see the unfolding of this(off the TV)drama. I am still not one to insult and drag the DCC through the mud but am at least willing to admit I am not as naive as before.

• Love 1

Was anyone able to pause the preview of next week's episode when they're talking about the contract? In the really brief clip, the hair (of the person Kelli was talking to) looked red but a bit lighter than Holly's hair. I kept trying to pause it though and gave up when I kept hitting pause at the wrong second lol. 

Edited by Jess14
clarity
  • Love 3

There is absolutely no way the show can ignore Holly's departure. They've showed her quite a bit this whole season and even more so this episode. She was called into the office for crying out loud. For her to just disappear at this point would be ridiculous and perhaps the worst story telling ever on a show.  I wonder if they will show Holly's departure but not Erica's because Holly has more fans and is more noticeable

• Love 1

I kind of hope after Kelli says "What part of our contract do you not understand?", CMT cuts to that ad of Paige for CowboysFit.

The contract is super confusing in that way. Maybe she thought everyone who sleeps with a player gets a full time job and a modeling gig. 

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, NMDD43 said:

There is absolutely no way the show can ignore Holly's departure. They've showed her quite a bit this whole season and even more so this episode. She was called into the office for crying out loud. For her to just disappear at this point would be ridiculous and perhaps the worst story telling ever on a show.  I wonder if they will show Holly's departure but not Erica's because Holly has more fans and is more noticeable

We pretty much know they're going to show Holly, Kelli mentioned it on twitter. I'm thinking we won't see Erica (though I hope we do) because hers was just weeks before final filming and it'd probably be too much to edit in when more exciting things are happening.  

• Love 3
1 minute ago, NMDD43 said:

I am sure Holly's will be shown because it makes K&J look good -- strong, tough, enforcing the rules (for a change).  

Erica's won't be shown if it makes them look bad -- if Erica's was due to injury, it would garner sympathy for her and make them look like jerks.

• Love 4

Next week's preview shows a small group with Demi Lovato. There was a group photo posted from that night (only one that I saw but I only follow a few girls on IG and twitter so there may be more) and I thought Holly looked really bad. She didn't seem to have much makeup on and looked worn out. Could've been a long day/bad lighting/illness but it's the first thing I noticed about the picture.  I wonder if the players were at that event?

In any case, it looks like we might get some answers about what's happened with a few  of the girls.

And to borrow a phrase from "Martin"....DAYUM GINA...every time you open your mouth, you stick your boot into it.  

edit to add the photo from Demi's party.  Holly just doesn't look like herself here. I found an article about that night and it said the cheerleaders were standing in a driveway and it was 85F, so maybe the heat got to her. 

dcc2.jpg

Edited by Spooky
  • Love 3

I would also bet a paycheck that the part of the contract they address with Holly is being at the club, not fraternization. Because "Donestic abuser Zeke gets underage Cowboys employee drunk and has sex with her" isn't  it really a world class headline.

Edited by Dccfan126
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, Dccfan126 said:

I am sure Holly's will be shown because it makes K&J look good -- strong, tough, enforcing the rules (for a change).  

Erica's won't be shown if it makes them look bad -- if Erica's was due to injury, it would garner sympathy for her and make them look like jerks.

I think they will have to mention Erica because they said tonight 4 more to cut.    Otherwise it wouldn't add up. 

How many episodes this year?   Tonight was #8.  Can't wait for next week!

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, Jess14 said:

Was anyone able to pause the preview of next week's episode when they're talking about the contract? In the really brief clip, the hair (of the person Kelli was talking to) looked red but a bit lighter than Holly's hair. I kept trying to pause it though and gave up when I kept hitting pause at the wrong second lol. 

6D43AAAC-8507-4564-A5E2-D9F60CA89315.jpeg

• Love 2

1. I'm very confused about the Gina situation. Honestly during auditions, she really seemed so sweet and she was acting like the girl next door. Even through the first few weeks of training camp, she was really coming out sweet and likable. But all of a sudden last week when she said she wasn't sure why Judy called her out, her demeanor changed. So I don't know if the claws came out and she was upset so it was showing in her dancing or she was really like that all along. 

2. DUN DUN DUN..... here we go! The preview for next week is the episode I'm waiting for. I cant wait to see what really went down. One thing for sure, it was definitely breach of contract which is grounds for being cut/released from the team. 

• Love 7
17 minutes ago, Jennifer J said:

I think they will have to mention Erica because they said tonight 4 more to cut.    Otherwise it wouldn't add up. 

How many episodes this year?   Tonight was #8.  Can't wait for next week!

13 episodes. 

• Love 1

CanNOT wait until next week....and it's Back to School night for me.  I am going to have to high tail it out of there fast. 

Tonight's episode also clinched for me why Kashara is point.  Her personality and charisma oozes from her pores and when she dances,she really shines.  I think Lacey may be too tall for point (like Kinzie).  The position just behind point seems to be for those tall girls with long legs who can kick the moon.  

If memory serves, the pre-commercial teaser had Robyn starting to say something that wasn't shown in the clip. I'm betting some less than kind words about Gina were shared by both GLs but were edited out to avoid future awkwardness when the bitch joined the team.  Yeah...not liking Gina at all.  Completely different reaction than when Emma was brought in to discuss Ashley Pro.   

I know I'm probably the only one, but I am not sold on Savanah.  I just don't think she looks like a DCC.  She has a vapid facial expression that irritates me....I am sorry because everyone here really seems to like her.

while I am being super critical, did Brennan look extremely cross eyed in those cameos to anyone else?  It seemed very odd to me.  And I've been a Brennan fan.  I wish she could harness her stress and channel it into power pom.  ?

• Love 12
41 minutes ago, Dccfan126 said:

You're totally right. I just finished the episode and saw the preview for next week's episode. They obviously will be addressing some of the drama. 

• Love 1
33 minutes ago, MelTexGirl said:

1. I'm very confused about the Gina situation. Honestly during auditions, she really seemed so sweet and she was acting like the girl next door. Even through the first few weeks of training camp, she was really coming out sweet and likable. But all of a sudden last week when she said she wasn't sure why Judy called her out, her demeanor changed. So I don't know if the claws came out and she was upset so it was showing in her dancing or she was really like that all along. 

It's funny you mention that. I remember during auditions when she was about to do her solo, she had said something along the lines of "I can't wait to do my solo, I love being the center of attention". I just remember it rubbing me the wrong way. It made me think back to Vivian and a big reason they cut her was because she was way too into herself. I definitely got that same impression of Gina from the beginning.

• Love 11
25 minutes ago, English Teacher said:

CanNOT wait until next week....and it's Back to School night for me.  I am going to have to high tail it out of there fast. 

Tonight's episode also clinched for me why Kashara is point.  Her personality and charisma oozes from her pores and when she dances,she really shines.  I think Lacey may be too tall for point (like Kinzie).  The position just behind point seems to be for those tall girls with long legs who can kick the moon.  

If memory serves, the pre-commercial teaser had Robyn starting to say something that wasn't shown in the clip. I'm betting some less than kind words about Gina were shared by both GLs but were edited out to avoid future awkwardness when the bitch joined the team.  Yeah...not liking Gina at all.  Completely different reaction than when Emma was brought in to discuss Ashley Pro.   

I know I'm probably the only one, but I am not sold on Savanah.  I just don't think she looks like a DCC.  She has a vapid facial expression that irritates me....I am sorry because everyone here really seems to like her.

while I am being super critical, did Brennan look extremely cross eyed in those cameos to anyone else?  It seemed very odd to me.  And I've been a Brennan fan.  I wish she could harness her stress and channel it into power pom.  ?

Agree on everything you said! Kashara is point girl and owns it! 

Re: Robyn, I noticed that too that it did not play out like the teaser was hinting at. And yeah I never got any bitch vibe from Ashley Pro AT ALL. Gina might be a better dancer than Ashley Pro, but I'd love Ashley back on the team over Gina in a heartbeat because Ashley was beautiful in looks AND personality. 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Dccfan126 said:

Erica was NOT cut because of an injury. She also broke a rule in the contract. They aren't going to show her cut on MTT though.

• Love 6
35 minutes ago, Emilyhitch said:

Erica was NOT cut because of an injury. She also broke a rule in the contract. They aren't going to show her cut on MTT though.

And how do you know it? Not saying you don't, but if you are an insider spill the beans.

4 minutes ago, Aggielife said:

Yes let's talk about what Erica did during the HOF game. 

Ok let's talk about it!

• Love 14
2 hours ago, English Teacher said:

Yes.  I posted on the other thread and forgot to mention this. CMT cleaned up whatever Robin said or at least part of what she said.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Emilyhitch said:

52 minutes ago, Aggielife said:

Yes let's talk about what Erica did during the HOF game. 

So are you going to clue us in? Inquiring minds definitely want to know...!

• Love 3

Just watched tonight's episode and Gina came across as very stand offish and above everyone else, even the vets based on what Lacey said (she (Gina) tells the other TCC's they are doing the moves wrong when they are actually doing them the correct way). How embarrassing when asked if she knew anything personal about Tara and Gina responds by saying, 'we are going to the zoo tomorrow'. Not a fan of hers at all.......

Edited by viccib
  • Love 9
18 minutes ago, DCCroutineFAN said:

WHAT DID SHE DO?????????????????????/

I'm guessing they are saying without saying that she was drunk during HOF. One poster a couple pages ago says "Erica likes beer." Now all the ? regarding why she is no longer a DCC. I'm not commenting on the validity/truthfulness/fairness of the content of the posts just my interpretation of what it means. True? Who knows. 

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, KnyghtRyder said:

I'm guessing they are saying without saying that she was drunk during HOF. One poster a couple pages ago says "Erica likes beer." Now all the regarding why she is no longer a DCC. I'm not commenting on the validity/truthfulness/fairness of the content of the posts just my interpretation of what it means. True? Who knows. 

I see the reference now. LOL  but would they cut her for drinking beer? Or maybe her pain medicine from her injury mixed with beer made her loooooooooopy. 

Edited by DCCroutineFAN
1 minute ago, ElenaFR said:

Young? Bored? 

Bored. Come on.  Not an excuse at all. It almost seems like they are sabotaging themselves and their reputations with the DCC on purpose to do something so obviously foolish.  They are too smart to not know that they would get caught. Im not calling you out on saying that by the way, just irritated because Erica is one of my favorite DCC.    I hope this is not what really happened.    ?

• Love 2
8 hours ago, HowdeeDo said:

We pretty much know they're going to show Holly, Kelli mentioned it on twitter. I'm thinking we won't see Erica (though I hope we do) because hers was just weeks before final filming and it'd probably be too much to edit in when more exciting things are happening.  

They sure spent alot of time editing her out as much as possible, so I don't think that would be too far fetched.

1 hour ago, Dccfan126 said:

Ok -- so why was Erica cut? Otherwise this is all just useless trolling white noise.

They're obviously trolling and not going to say anything about it. *eye roll*

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, Pickles said:

Back to Holly. She was in a club, underage, and fraternizing with players. Is this the deal? Did she have an actual relationship/hookup with a player also?

Last year and this year.....

• Love 3