Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E10: Hostile Hacienda

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, yourmomiseasy said:

Is this the lady trip of the season or does it come later on when they go to Hong Kong?

Oh okay, fair enough.  But I'm still annoyed the husbands are along.  I've never felt the husbands-- on any of these franchises-- added much to the show.  Don't try to reason with me.  IT'S MY TRUTH. 

• Love 8
On ‎2‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 0:24 AM, breezy424 said:

Bambi sighting.... Yay.

Any episode with Bambi is a good one, but I continue to ask - have Bambi and River ever been in the same shot?  Someone's a diva, and I suspect it's Bambi.  Bambi seems to be the guest greeter, and the best at mingling in the back yard.  River seems to hang out in the laundry room, Kyle's huge bathroom, and sneaks into Kyle's bed when Mauricio is gone.  River did show up inside the house for game night, but seemed a little freaked out by the screeching and running about.  The conspiracy continues . . .

• Love 9
On ‎2‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 10:12 PM, KenyaJ said:

Delilah’s “modeling” just demonstrates how much nepotism is at play here.

Delilah?  How about 14 y/o Mason?  I will never understand why mothers push so hard to get their daughters into an industry filled with eating disorders, poor self-esteem, and predators.  Yet Yolanda, Rinna, and Camille have done it.   And all of these daughters come from families with money and can afford the finest educations.  Delilah and Mason aren't quite college age yet, but we saw how Yolanda countermanded "daddy's" desire for his daughters to get an education.  Not letting the daddies off the hook, either.   At least Yo and Rinna had supposed age restrictions (17) before they were allowed to start.  Camille - WTF?

• Love 13
35 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

Any episode with Bambi is a good one, but I continue to ask - have Bambi and River ever been in the same shot?  Someone's a diva, and I suspect it's Bambi.  Bambi seems to be the guest greeter, and the best at mingling in the back yard.  River seems to hang out in the laundry room, Kyle's huge bathroom, and sneaks into Kyle's bed when Mauricio is gone.  River did show up inside the house for game night, but seemed a little freaked out by the screeching and running about.  The conspiracy continues . . .

River was there.  In the shot when the ladies first arrive.  I don't think there is a diva in the lot of them: 

Missing is the yorkie poo.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 7

If you put LR in a room, separately, with each of the other women it would go something like this:

Eden - "I don't think Kim is sober" - LR "You are right, her family think she's near death.   Now where is the blender and the Xanax"

Eileen - "Kim seems better but I think she's still in danger" - LR "You are right, she's not completely sober and isn't working a program and she may have deeper issues with Kyle being an enabler.  So I can sense from you I have your permission to keep going on and on about her"

Dorit - "I don't think Kim is any of your business" - LR "You are right, I'm done, I don't want to talk about her anymore.  Where did you get those shoes"

LVP - "You need to stop talking about Kim" - LR" You are right, but everyone else keeps asking me about her.  I don't want to discuss her anymore, let's go see the ponies"

Erika - "Kim seems to be fine" - LR "You are right, she's come so far - and I love your videos"

Kyle "Stay out of Kim's business and stop talking about her - zip it" - LR "You are right, I was just responding to questions, and never thought Eden would twist my words and betray me.  Don't you think she's awful and can't be trusted.   I only meant well, and I agree with you but I have no control over these lips.

Harry "Lisa just STFU" - LR "Oh Harry Hamlin I agree with you, but I can't help it.  Since my father died I see it as part of my journey to talk behind people's back, and hope it doesn't get back to them.  It's not going well right now,  but you know Harry Hamlin, it's my journey.  Now, where is the blueberry pie.  I want to look at it, then pretend I ate some, then go vomit.  I love you Harry Hamlin"

Lisa's problem is that she agrees with and tries to please whoever she's with at the moment.  Trouble is when those women compare notes.

• Love 14
48 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

River was there.  In the shot when the ladies first arrive.  I don't think there is a diva in the lot of them: 

Missing is the yorkie poo.

But that's a pic.  Still, note the distance between Bambi and River, and River's ears are unhappy.  My money's still on Bambi being a diva. 

**ZM, surely you realize I'm playing?  

• Love 5
8 hours ago, Dutchgirl said:

If I hear "journey" or "speak my truth" one more time...

23lisarinnashocked.gif?itok=MH6_MpwX

I just don't get the meaning of "speak MY truth"....I mean, the truth is the truth, no matter who tells it.  To me, "speaking my truth" just sort of means MY VERSION of the truth, which could be just about anything from the actual truth to whatever is as far removed from the truth as possible, but the person believes it to be the truth.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 16
On February 8, 2017 at 7:08 AM, mwell345 said:

I am too.  Last night she seemed almost bored in her talking heads - like "I can't believe I have to comment on this.... (ie the color pink)."  She does seem very comfortable with herself.  Curious to see what gets her so upset further in the season, because that seems so unlike her.

I thought it was reaction to Humty getting in her face and telling her how cold she is, but she doesn't have pink hair when she's crying.  Personally, criticism from PK should be worn like a badge of honor, IMO.  The man is repulsive.  His own children don't seem to care for him much.

On February 8, 2017 at 9:55 AM, njbchlover said:

I couldn't figure out what was going on with Camille's face during that lunch with Rinna.  I was wondering if she had a nose job, if it was a case of too much botox, or what.  Her face looks fine during her talking heads - aren't they filmed after the actual filming of the scenes?  

I always thought Camille was very pretty - in those scenes at PJ Clarke's - not so much.  :-(

I try not to criticize physical characteristics that are natural, because that just encourages plastic surgery, and doesn't seem fair.   But to be totally honest, I used to look at picks of Camille and Kelsey and think his wife was really unfortunate looking.  Of course she'd probably already had many procedures by that point, so maybe I'm really criticizing her plastic surgeon.  

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I just don't get the meaning of "speak MY truth"....I mean, the truth is the truth, no matter who tells it.  To me, "speaking my truth" just sort of means MY VERSION of the truth, which could be just about anything from the actual truth to whatever is as far removed from the truth as possible, but the person believes it to be the truth.

And that's the truth, Ruth!

• Love 3

Welcome to America in 2017.

Also, on a shallow note, those avatars for kylerichards18 are quite unflattering, at least in thumbnail size.  I actually thought it was a joke account at first, because it looked so unlike Kyle to me. 

On 2/8/2017 at 0:17 AM, phoenix780 said:

One thing that was disturbing...did Kyle say this is the "real Mexico?" Because...no.  No it's not.

Yeah the 'real' Mexico is why I would never travel there.  She also once again brought up 'how her and Mo didn't have two nickles to rub together.'

• Love 2
2 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

I will never understand why mothers push so hard to get their daughters into an industry filled with eating disorders, poor self-esteem, and predators.  Yet Yolanda, Rinna, and Camille have done it.   And all of these daughters come from families with money and can afford the finest educations.  Delilah and Mason aren't quite college age yet, but we saw how Yolanda countermanded "daddy's" desire for his daughters to get an education.

I don't get it either.  How and why did modeling become the ultimate aspiration for rich girls, who could do anything they want?  If you are young and rich and beautiful, you can do all of the jet-setting and not have a bunch of pervy men and paparazzi on your case all the time.  

It makes me sad that so many girls with every option in the world think being a D-list model, because, let's face it, other than Gigi, Kendall and sort of Bella, none of the Hamlin, Grammar (or Baldwin, or Willis, etc.) girls are heading for the big-time.

• Love 6

Blame it on women...people who just want to be famous. Fame is their only goal because that comes with the money and knowing all the "right" people. God forbid you have actual talent and have to work at something to make it.

Me, I'm good with all the wrong people.

• Love 4
22 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

So who braided Erika's hair in Mexico?

I really like Kyle. She's not the most interesting or intelligent person in the world, but she seems truly kind. She loves her family very much. And I read more about Big Kathy and their life; it is a miracle that Kyle ended up so well-adjusted. But can someone remind me: wasn't it LVP who sneaked the tabloids about Mauricio cheating into a suitcase that they were taking on a trip with Kyle? So she is not always protective of Kyle, right? And were there rumors that Mauricio was cheating with transvestites or something? Am I getting any of the correct?

KYLE - boring and no smarts and a drama queen. Her husband is SO full of himself.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, howiveaddict said:

It looked like to full beds to me. A lot of rentals have more than one bed in a bed room.

Yes, I know. I was commenting on the two beds, twin as in two, like in the 1950s sitcoms and that was probably what the joking was about and not some racist shit.

Edited by Almost 3000
  • Love 4
14 minutes ago, Almost 3000 said:

Yes, I know. I was commenting on the two beds, twin as in two, like in the 1950s sitcoms and that was probably what the joking was about and not some racist shit.

I would think that Eden would relish not sleeping in the bed with sweaty , bloated PK while on vacation.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, howiveaddict said:

I would think that Eden would relish not sleeping in the bed with sweaty , bloated PK while on vacation.

I thought LVP would have fought her for the two separate beds! But she did get the balcony so that probably made up for sleeping w/Ken.

• Love 4

Erika cracked me up when she said in her TH, "No one can own the color pink. It's impossible.... And why would you? It's not that great." I cracked up on that, such a funny thought, cuz you know she pondered actually owning the color and thinking it would be a waste of money or something. Hhahhahaha.

As she's wearing her pink Little Bo Peep costume....

• Love 5
10 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

Delilah?  How about 14 y/o Mason?  I will never understand why mothers push so hard to get their daughters into an industry filled with eating disorders, poor self-esteem, and predators.  Yet Yolanda, Rinna, and Camille have done it.   And all of these daughters come from families with money and can afford the finest educations.  Delilah and Mason aren't quite college age yet, but we saw how Yolanda countermanded "daddy's" desire for his daughters to get an education.  Not letting the daddies off the hook, either.   At least Yo and Rinna had supposed age restrictions (17) before they were allowed to start.  Camille - WTF?

Yolanda and Gigi must have made it look so easy. 

• Love 3

Thanks for posting the doggie pics, Zoeysmom.  Delightful!

I also wondered who braided Erika's hair.  It looked very very complicated and not so nice at the back.  I kept trying to see exactly what was happening on the back of her head.

I felt bad for Camille when she talked about her ex.  No matter how bad their relationship may have been when it ended, they share two children.  Makes me think way less of Kelsey Grammer.  Didn't he try to get custody of his son but not his daughter or am I misremembering?

• Love 6
21 hours ago, WireWrap said:

No, not quite, Lisa did not bring up the tabloids then either, Kyle did. The problem was that Kyle was referring to a lesser tabloid rumor, that she was pregnant, but Lisa thought she was talking about the big one, the cheating rumor.

As for Carlton not backing up Brandi's claim because of Kyle, that doesn't make sense. Carlton was "close" to Brandi, not Lisa or Kyle, so she would have backed up Brandi not Lisa if it were true and she would have jumped at the chance to stick it to Kyle. Yes, Yolanda is a liar but again, she would have jumped at the chance to stick it to Lisa, who she has never liked, given the chance had Brandi's claim been true but she denied any knowledge about it, as did Carlton, even though they were both present when this supposedly happened. LOL

That is not the way it happened with the tabloids at all.  I realize LVP likes to pretend confusion when caught, but she didn't do it on that occasion.  She flat out admitted that she wanted to address "the elephant in the room". I agree with Kyle, she was still looking to punish Kyle and even though they had made up in Paris, LVP didn't really let any of it go.  This makes anything that Lisar has done look small in comparison.  

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-4/videos/lisa-asks-mauricio-about-cheating

• Love 5
12 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

Someone asked about River on Twitter. Kyle said River isn't thrilled with the cameras and the crew and usually goes into another room when they are filming. 

• Love 6

Eden Sassoon interviewed in the Huffington Post, obviously by a younger 'fangirl' dude. I had great issues making sense of anything she said. She is so nauseatingly self congratulatory, and she uses phrases like 'my truth' and 'my journey' as much as Yolanda. Except she's not as interesting as Yolanda. Take the following piece of wisdom:

'I had two children; how dare my mother do what she did to me? I love her for it, because I would not be the woman I am today. I listened to my higher powers and it hit me hard. Whatever anyone believes, he or she took it away.'

What does that last sentence even mean? The continual horse puckey about what a wonderful woman she is today. What exactly has Eden Sassoon done? Apart from the accident of birth that makes her the daughter of Vidal, and being a Pilates Instructor and a Sober Woman? She carries on as if she has won a Nobel Peace Prize or has solved malaria. And I thought she only had one kid? Certainly we've only met one boy, who seemed to bounce of the walls IIRC. And she continues to be referred to as a 'housewife of BH'. She's not. But she's not designated 'Friend Of' either (there is a reason for that, she doesn't have any. She was brought on as Lisar's friend, but Lisar has since distanced herself after blabbing that Kim Richards is Near Death/Kyle is her Enabler etc). So, does anyone know what she is? 

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-eden-sassoon-no_us_587ecc44e4b06a0baf649173?

More nonsense: 

'Having to deal with every single one of these women, I managed and I learned so much and I think you see a side to me that may be who I am today, but a side of who I was then. Then you will see it unfold; it’s truly fabulous and it sets me up for me coming back out of my shell. What’s going to happen next season who knows? I do feel very strong though.'

I swear I've taken none of this out of context, this is how the flake rambles on. It'd just be curious, but she has some demented followers who become cultishly overinvested in her on SM, including the 'head of a lesbian cult' allegation on Twitter. I truly don't get her appeal. Please explain?

• Love 9
9 hours ago, lololol said:
14 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

Is this the lady trip of the season or does it come later on when they go to Hong Kong?

housewives-group-zoom-6c707bce-79ec-4ad9

ErICKa. FUGLY outfit. She looks like a drag queen

i don't know...Lisar in her Joan Rivers sparkly evening jacket teamed with 'I'm young and hip and happening, baybeeee' Converse is definitely giving Erika's allegedly fashion forward ensemble a run for its money. No doubt Erika could justify it with a label, like the tshirt dress of yore. How young and fresh does Eileen look in the midst of this pack of drag queens?

• Love 2
12 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

At least Yo and Rinna had supposed age restrictions (17) before they were allowed to start.  Camille - WTF?

IKR. And seriously Camille, how did modelling work out for you? Sure, Camille has money and producer credits, but she also has a creepy narcissist of an ex husband who won't even speak to her to co parent, and she's had a go around with cancer. I don't know why I expect any of the participants in these shows to actually have a functioning brain. 

• Love 6

I like Rinna's look in that pic. Also, as a fan of Ericka's, I will also say that isn't my favorite look for her (though I don't see it as a drag queen look, either).

I guess I need to throw out my Converse, since I didn't know there was an age limit for those.

• Love 6

No instead she says she cold and she’s a cunt. She loves that word. She doesn’t seem to get that saying that in front of PK (Prick King) will have him thinking she is that literally and he’s looking for any excuse to treat her in a condescending manner.

But that's all on P.K. and not Erika, regardless of how someone feels about the word "cunt." 

• Love 5

Wait, so that was Erika in the previews? The one that we see crying at some point? It hadn't even occurred to me, because, well Erika doesn't cry. And I honestly thought the scene was them going out as a group to party and making a drag queen cry :O I hope that was the look she was going for otherwise, she needs to re-consider using about 2lbs less make up than what she's got on there.

2 hours ago, queenjen said:

Eden Sassoon interviewed in the Huffington Post, obviously by a younger 'fangirl' dude. I had great issues making sense of anything she said. She is so nauseatingly self congratulatory, and she uses phrases like 'my truth' and 'my journey' as much as Yolanda. Except she's not as interesting as Yolanda. Take the following piece of wisdom:

'I had two children; how dare my mother do what she did to me? I love her for it, because I would not be the woman I am today. I listened to my higher powers and it hit me hard. Whatever anyone believes, he or she took it away.'

What does that last sentence even mean? The continual horse puckey about what a wonderful woman she is today. What exactly has Eden Sassoon done? Apart from the accident of birth that makes her the daughter of Vidal, and being a Pilates Instructor and a Sober Woman? She carries on as if she has won a Nobel Peace Prize or has solved malaria. And I thought she only had one kid? Certainly we've only met one boy, who seemed to bounce of the walls IIRC. And she continues to be referred to as a 'housewife of BH'. She's not. But she's not designated 'Friend Of' either (there is a reason for that, she doesn't have any. She was brought on as Lisar's friend, but Lisar has since distanced herself after blabbing that Kim Richards is Near Death/Kyle is her Enabler etc). So, does anyone know what she is? 

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-eden-sassoon-no_us_587ecc44e4b06a0baf649173?

More nonsense: 

'Having to deal with every single one of these women, I managed and I learned so much and I think you see a side to me that may be who I am today, but a side of who I was then. Then you will see it unfold; it’s truly fabulous and it sets me up for me coming back out of my shell. What’s going to happen next season who knows? I do feel very strong though.'

I swear I've taken none of this out of context, this is how the flake rambles on. It'd just be curious, but she has some demented followers who become cultishly overinvested in her on SM, including the 'head of a lesbian cult' allegation on Twitter. I truly don't get her appeal. Please explain?

WTF, lol. I've met a few people that speak like this and from my experience (and based on what I've seen of Eden I think she would fall into this category), when prodding them to make sense of their thoughts, the feeling is that you're asking them to dumb down their profound spirituality, philosophy...basically we aren't as advanced or in tuned with ourselves and the world around us to understand them. No, it's purely because they are incoherent but you won't be able to help them make sense of that.

• Love 9
46 minutes ago, TattleTeeny said:

But that's all on P.K. and not Erika, regardless of how someone feels about the word "cunt." 

Agreed. I honestly don't get what the big deal is about the word. I get that's really crude but it's a word that she uses mostly in reference to herself. If she went around angrily calling people that word to make them feel uncomfortable and to belittle them, then I would get the outrage. Then again, I am admittedly hard to offend and I always take 'offensive' commentary in the context that it's used before I have an opinion of whether I think it's offensive or not.

• Love 8

I don't know why Eileen, who will repeatedly pursue any slight up to and including LVP being dismissive towards her, when  she likened her behavior to being Brandi-ish, has such a difficult time, calling Rinna out on clearly inappropriate behavior, and now lying.  More therapy Eileen.  http://www.allabouttrh.com/2017/02/10/eileen-davidson-defends-bff-lisa-rinna-insists-she-is-seriously-trying-to-not-discuss-kim-richards-sobriety/  Politicians should put as much thought into their positions as Eileen spends with her wiggle room.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, queenjen said:

IKR. And seriously Camille, how did modelling work out for you? Sure, Camille has money and producer credits, but she also has a creepy narcissist of an ex husband who won't even speak to her to co parent, and she's had a go around with cancer. I don't know why I expect any of the participants in these shows to actually have a functioning brain. 

I think Camille did pretty well for herself. She started in soft porn and ended up as lady of the manor (so to speak) for a relatively long marriage. She also has legitimate producer credit that didn't come with a lawsuit unlike a RHoNYC who had a similar projectory.

• Love 6
21 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

I don't know why Eileen, who will repeatedly pursue any slight up to and including LVP being dismissive towards her, when  she likened her behavior to being Brandi-ish, has such a difficult time, calling Rinna out on clearly inappropriate behavior, and now lying.  More therapy Eileen.  http://www.allabouttrh.com/2017/02/10/eileen-davidson-defends-bff-lisa-rinna-insists-she-is-seriously-trying-to-not-discuss-kim-richards-sobriety/  Politicians should put as much thought into their positions as Eileen spends with her wiggle room.

The irony of Eileen's dog with a bone strategy is, "When did the affair start" is pretty much the only thing from last season that I ever wonder about now.

Rinna needs to remember the old adage "actions speak louder than words". If she wishes Kim well, then she needs to speak about her in a way that actually makes us believe she wishes her well. The knowing glances, disapproving sighs, eye rolls and "concern"-related remarks seem to say otherwise.  

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Jel said:

The irony of Eileen's dog with a bone strategy is, "When did the affair start" is pretty much the only thing from last season that I ever wonder about now.

Rinna needs to remember the old adage "actions speak louder than words". If she wishes Kim well, then she needs to speak about her in a way that actually makes us believe she wishes her well. The knowing glances, disapproving sighs, eye rolls and "concern"-related remarks seem to say otherwise.  

Kyle agrees about Rinna recidivism when it comes to the tear Kim down, apologize to Kyle and promise not to do it again.  I guess as these ladies see the season, Rinna's, just comes off disingenuous in both her comments about Kim and her apologies.  http://allthingsrh.com/kyle-richards-admits-lisa-rinnas-comments-kim-strained-friendship/#more-53691  Sounds like Kyle is answering Rinna's accusation about enabling by explaining she is not going to get involved between Kim and Rinna.  They are both adults.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, AndySmith said:

I like Rinna's look in that pic. Also, as a fan of Ericka's, I will also say that isn't my favorite look for her (though I don't see it as a drag queen look, either).

I guess I need to throw out my Converse, since I didn't know there was an age limit for those.

I like Erika's too--has a bit of a '70s vibe to it. But I also wear Converse so what do I know?

• Love 5
5 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

That is not the way it happened with the tabloids at all.  I realize LVP likes to pretend confusion when caught, but she didn't do it on that occasion.  She flat out admitted that she wanted to address "the elephant in the room". I agree with Kyle, she was still looking to punish Kyle and even though they had made up in Paris, LVP didn't really let any of it go.  This makes anything that Lisar has done look small in comparison.  

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-4/videos/lisa-asks-mauricio-about-cheating

Kyle brought up the "latest" rumor, not Lisa, which was, in Kyle's mind, the pregnancy rumor not the cheating rumor. And Lisa was correct, she was accused of cheating on Ken, and visa versa, in the tabloids a season or 2 before that and addressed it on camera herself.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Kyle brought up the "latest" rumor, not Lisa, which was, in Kyle's mind, the pregnancy rumor not the cheating rumor. And Lisa was correct, she was accused of cheating on Ken, and visa versa, in the tabloids a season or 2 before that and addressed it on camera herself.

Kyle said pregnant so there was no confusion as to what rumor.  They had moved on past that conversation it was only after Mauricio and Portia said they were running errands and going to lunch she made the crack.  LVP was not a great person in Seasons 3 & 4 and has paid dearly for it.  It was the same season she gathered Brandi and Yolanda together and made cracks about Mauricio, getting the listing on Yolanda's property.   She also complained about her staff having to cater at Kyle's even though it was her spin-off cast at Kyle's party.  She made cracks about Kyle opening a store and it being a hobby, not having any business acumen or being appropriate  to join  the Chamber of Commerce.  It was only after Kyle was getting hammered by Brandi  during dinner in Palm Springs, and Yolanda went to console Kyle, LVP started lightening up on Kyle and started seeing that maybe Brandi was the issue.  Which of course just created more problems.

It really doesn't matter if LVP wants to talk about what is in the tabloids on camera about her, it does matter when she plays them forward when it is about someone else.  Contrast that to the very confirmed reports of Kim's arrest, entirely appropriate for Ken to mention.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, queenjen said:

So did the modeling cause the cancer or just fail to prevent it?   Kelsey wouldn't have been such a douchecanoe if Camille hadn't previously modeled? 

• Love 13
1 minute ago, yourmomiseasy said:

So did the modeling cause the cancer or just fail to prevent it?   Kelsey wouldn't have been such a douchecanoe if Camille hadn't previously modeled? 

Modeling gave her IBS? 

Her daughter looks like Frasier. 

• Love 3