Type keyword(s) to search

Dorit Kemsley: She's an American, She Was Born in Connecticut!

• Start Topic

$6,000.00 is grand larceny. From the context of the story in question, it sounds like Dorit allegedly, according to "the streets," never returned samples she had borrowed for a photo or runway production. In which case, there should have been extensive documentation regarding the chain of custody. Because, otherwise, a jewelry purveyor either doesn't take the care to manages thousands of dollars of valuables and/or doesn't press charges when those valuables are stolen by a pretty obscure industry operative but instead elects to eat the cost? That makes no sense to me.

In my subjective opinion.

• Love 14
11 hours ago, lunastartron said:

$6,000.00 is grand larceny. From the context of the story in question, it sounds like Dorit allegedly, according to "the streets," never returned samples she had borrowed for a photo or runway production. In which case, there should have been extensive documentation regarding the chain of custody. Because, otherwise, a jewelry purveyor either doesn't take the care to manages thousands of dollars of valuables and/or doesn't press charges when those valuables are stolen by a pretty obscure industry operative but instead elects to eat the cost? That makes no sense to me.

In my subjective opinion.

Last I'll post about this lol. She left the country right after the shoot. She was contacted multiple times to return the jewelry. She ignored all communication & didn't come back to the US for a while. Idk what else happened after that just know that it happened. 

• Love 2

New here...:) After reading for months I have to say that I feel PK and Dorit know exactly what they are doing. In an interview he gave years ago he stated after being a consultant on Apprentice he should have /wants his own show. Dorit and the bag of pills were no doubt used (needed) as drama along with pantygate. ...not to mention, stupid drama. PK thinking he is oh so clever. I see you!  I can somewhat understand why Rinna (although over the top) was getting so f-ing frustrated with Dorit. I also believe Erika knew Dorit was more than willing to do LVP's dirty work for her and most likely the reason Erika wasn't going to get too warm and cozy with Dorit right away. Why Kyle gave Dorit a pass when she stated  "Kyle you were the one who said Erika was insecure and Kyle you were with me from day one with the whole pantygate" is beyond me. That one I can't understand. 

FYI....PK, I'm going to take a guess and say - the majority of viewers would rather not see your fugly mug on their telly.

• Love 7
18 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

New here...:) After reading for months I have to say that I feel PK and Dorit know exactly what they are doing. In an interview he gave years ago he stated after being a consultant on Apprentice he should have /wants his own show. Dorit and the bag of pills were no doubt used (needed) as drama along with pantygate. ...not to mention, stupid drama. PK thinking he is oh so clever. I see you!  I can somewhat understand why Rinna (although over the top) was getting so f-ing frustrated with Dorit. I also believe Erika knew Dorit was more than willing to do LVP's dirty work for her and most likely the reason Erika wasn't going to get too warm and cozy with Dorit right away. Why Kyle gave Dorit a pass when she stated  "Kyle you were the one who said Erika was insecure and Kyle you were with me from day one with the whole pantygate" is beyond me. That one I can't understand. 

FYI....PK, I'm going to take a guess and say - the majority of viewers would rather not see your fugly mug on their telly.

Dorit never said Erika was insecure nor did she credit such a statement to Kyle. 

Dorit didn't have a bag of pills.

Dorit didn't announce she was going panti-less.

Why would Erika care about LVP and DOrit' relationship?  SHe doesn't have an issue with LVP.

2 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

It says on page 33 "My estranged wife currently pays for all this as I have no income".

Okay thanks for the clarification.  We know back in 2012 he was estranged from her and she wasn't a party to the petition.  Should bring the accusations or speculation of Dorit breaking up a marriage to a halt.

• Love 9
(edited)

I believe she did say insecure to kyle in the limo ride and stated such at kyle's pool party. . Rinna had the bag of pills that Dorit kept telling everyone over and over who would listen.You would have thought after the first three walked away from Dorit and the lame pill bag story she would have stopped - but nope. Dorit AND PK wouldn't drop the talk about the panties (nor LVP). I do believe there was still some friction between LVP and Erika. (small but still lingering) 

I guess we agree on PK's ugly mug staying off the telly :)

Edited by Martinigirl
  • Love 4
(edited)
52 minutes ago, Vicky8675309 said:

I like PK more than I like Tom. PK doesn't talk to his wife like she is a POS. Dorit doesn't seem afraid of PK.

52 minutes ago, Vicky8675309 said:

I like PK more than I like Tom. PK doesn't talk to his wife like she is a POS. Dorit doesn't seem afraid of PK.

I don't understand why people are more concerned with the way PK speaks to Erika than the way her husband speaks to her/treats her.("Shush, Erika",  and shutting her down in the presence of her friends).  

Apparently Tom doesn't think that Erika says "Important Shit".

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 18
1 hour ago, Vicky8675309 said:

I always feel bad for PK when people make fun of his looks.  He is working with what he is born with I am sure his wife, kids and mother love him.  Kyle said in a previously posted interview today she wishes her husband sometimes supported her more during the RH battles.  I appreciate he adores his wife.

Because of a certain popular recapper from Trash Talk TV, all I see when I see when I see Tom Girardi is Don Rickles (RIP). 

• Love 17

I'm not a fan of Pk's (sorry, he has an ick factor) and haven't really seen enough of Tom to make a judgement but agree, he was a bit rude when he shut Erika down.  I did like his comment to LVP about the  alligator/crocodile. Lawyer humor? :) I also liked LVP's snark this year.

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

I'm not a fan of Pk's (sorry, he has an ick factor) and haven't really seen enough of Tom to make a judgement but agree, he was a bit rude when he shut Erika down.  I did like his comment to LVP about the  alligator/crocodile. Lawyer humor? :) I also liked LVP's snark this year.

Well LVP isn't an attorney so it really wasn't appropriate and when it comes to insulting women Tom insulted LVP upon meeting her for the first time.  His treatment of Erika, while embarrassing for those in his presence, paled in comparison to the way he treated LVP.  She was very gracious to him. 

• Love 14
19 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

I haven't seen PK or any other husband shut down their wife on camera like Tom did Erika last season. All the others seem to treat their wives with respect and as equals but we all saw/heard Tom treat Erika as a child or at best, a lowly employee, which is enough for me to "judge" him and their marriage.

• Love 17
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

I'm confused? So, it's ok for PK to stand up for his wife but Tom shouldn't do the same?  I liked Tom's approach  better than PK's. 

What was Tom standing up to?  LVP had never said anything derogatory about Erika.  He literally met her and called her an alligator on the bank waiting for prey. 

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 16
(edited)
10 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

I'm confused? So, it's ok for PK to stand up for his wife but Tom shouldn't do the same?  I liked Tom's approach  better than PK's. 

When did Tom ever stand up for Erika? I must have missed that. Erika called Lisa names, not the other way around. Lisa never attacked Erika, either behind her back or to her face, again that was Erika to Lisa. So, when and over what did Tom need to defend Erika? LOL

And again, no other husband has shut down their wife on camera except for Tom, and he has yet to defend his wife on anything on this show.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 15
6 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

When did Tom ever stand up for Erika? I must have missed that. Erika called Lisa names, not the other way around. Lisa never attacked Erika, either behind her back or to her face, again that was Erika to Lisa. So, when and over what did Tom need to defend Erika? LOL

And again, no other husband has shut down their wife on camera except for Tom, and he has yet to defend his wife on anything on this show.

No Tom made matters worse when he tries to bullshit the others Erika's words about LVP could have been seen in a positive light. 

Tom also got snotty when he didn't get enough respect at dinner.  Erika attacked again and wagged her finger.

Compare to PK, he has been even toned and managed to stick up for his wife without dumping a truckload of manure over the top of the conversation.

• Love 12
(edited)

LOL @ PK prob already has his tag line ready 

He's probably also practicing his posing for the opening credits in front of a mirror too.

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 2
20 hours ago, AndySmith said:

He's probably also practicing his posing for the opening credits in front of a mirror too.

Would you rather a husband who jumps in and sticks up for you or one who shushes you and shuts you down in company of others?

Honestly? Which?

• Love 13
On 4/6/2017 at 3:46 PM, zoeysmom said:

Dorit never said Erika was insecure nor did she credit such a statement to Kyle. 

Why would Erika care about LVP and DOrit' relationship?  SHe doesn't have an issue with LVP.

Okay thanks for the clarification.  We know back in 2012 he was estranged from her and she wasn't a party to the petition.  Should bring the accusations or speculation of Dorit breaking up a marriage to a halt.

FWIW he also checked the box "separated" for marital status. He stated he had no income at the time but had been hired as a VP at a company for $7200 a month.  Unfortunately that wouldn't even have covered what the family spent on food  and clothing per month. Looks like PK's company crashing and burning in 2008 was the death knell for his marriage.  When Dorit was being introduced on the show LVP suggested that she was a step up from wife number one.  That and the fact that she and Ken stayed friends with PK and Dorit after the divorce says to me that maybe "Loretta" was the one that wanted out of the marriage and it was painful for PK.

• Love 8

Would you rather a husband who jumps in and sticks up for you or one who shushes you and shuts you down in company of others?

Honestly? Which?

How about neither PK nor Tom? Why do I have to choose one or the other? Any why is Ericka's husband being dragged into a discussion that doesn't concern him on Dorit's thread?

Honestly? Why?

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

Honestly? Which?

PK and Dorit have similar ways of handling conflict.  They don't name call and they start from a place of why the anger/harsh words.  It is maybe difficult given the time constraints allotted to brawling.  To me it seemed they were trying to not get dragged into the minutia.  I believe PK was honestly taken back at Rinna's assertions and that is why he led into the conversation the way he did with Rinna.  Rinna just wants to brawl. 

Erika and her husband have very different styles.  Erika is combative and illogical, Tom may be arrogant but he knows how to state a case.  Tom is also a little underhanded with the crocodile stuff but he does try and take something substantially indefensible and mitigate if not change the tenor of the conversation.

The major difference between Tom and PK is we have seen a lot more of PK than Tom.  He essentially bailed on any couples' events after Erika's birthday this year.  PK accompanies his wife on couples' trips and events. 

• Love 8
On 4/6/2017 at 6:46 PM, zoeysmom said:

What Dorit said was that Erika had "unresolved feelings", and then said that Kyle had said the same. Kyle denied this vehemently - saying what she had said was that Erika felt blindsided. Dorit said that no, Kyle had said the unresolved feelings thing. They then showed a clip of Kyle saying she thought Erika felt blindside, proving that Dorit was wrong. In her TH interview, Kyle said that she thought that Dorit was realizing the panty thing didn't go over well and was trying to drag others in to it to make herself look less guilty. She said Dorit thinks "let's drag Kyle into it and that's not going to happen". I have zero idea what Kyle thinks now, because I know that she really likes Dorit, but at the time, she didn't like what Dorit was doing at all. 

• Love 4
(edited)
On 4/6/2017 at 4:16 PM, AndySmith said:

Dang. I guess managing Boy George really is that lucrative, since he goes from depending on the kindness of his then-estranged wife to buying Dorit a Bentlyey for her birthday lol

It is interesting, because it doesn't sound like PK has managed Boy George for very long, which again raises questions about how Dorit and PK finance their lifestyle. In that attached article, which was from August 2015, he calls PK his "new manager".  Also, note the following from the article:

"We are all doing a reality show together with the same people who do the Kardashians. It is called Paul, Dorita and I."

Sounds like Dorit and PK have been trying to get into the reality TV circuit for a few years. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/event/article-3187152/Boy-George-reveals-secrets-remarkable-reinvention.html

I also guess that PK has something in common with Vince. In his UK bankruptcy filing he has a lot of debt to a betting outlet, and according to the article is known to be a big time gambler. While trying to get his debts forgiven in the UK, he was renting an apartment in NY for $12K a week and the accusation was that he was hiding assets.  These people are grifters in the same sense that Taylor and Russell were. Something has just never smelled right about this whole deal. 

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/kemsley-spurs-bankrupt-court-475138

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 6
(edited)

The thirst, she is real.

BTW, I was being a wee bit sarcastic in the comment you quoted ;) But yeah, it does seem a bit fishy. Or, as Dorit would appreciate, it does seem rather dodgey.

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 3
51 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

The thirst, she is real.

BTW, I was being a wee bit sarcastic in the comment you quoted ;) But yeah, it does seem a bit fishy. Or, as Dorit would appreciate, it does seem rather dodgey.

Yea, I totally got your sarcasm. Look at you being all funny and cheeky, and without even being a Brit!

• Love 4

I read the bankruptcy filing but do not know how to post it.

It does not mention Dorit by name but it did say

Paul was a resident of Florida and he then stayed at a friends apt in NY. Then in 2011 he moved in with his girlfriend who lived in NY and the lease was under her name. He also claimed to have $34000 in monthly expenses which he was getting from his WIFE since he had no income.

My opinion...2011 NY girlfriend is Dorit. I think he started moving assets into shell companies and into things with "Dorit's" name as owner. This to hide assets and also to hide money from the wife and kids he would eventually divorce

• Love 3
On ‎4‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 7:43 PM, AndySmith said:

He wants that diamond bad. He probably already has his tagline ready lol

Oh, now you have me brainstorming possible taglines....

"I'm sweaty and red-faced, wrapped in cocaine and shitty tattoos."

"I hate drama, but I'll weasel my way into every confrontation."

• Love 8
On 4/8/2017 at 6:41 AM, motorcitymom65 said:

It is interesting, because it doesn't sound like PK has managed Boy George for very long, which again raises questions about how Dorit and PK finance their lifestyle. In that attached article, which was from August 2015, he calls PK his "new manager".  Also, note the following from the article:

"We are all doing a reality show together with the same people who do the Kardashians. It is called Paul, Dorita and I."

Sounds like Dorit and PK have been trying to get into the reality TV circuit for a few years. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/event/article-3187152/Boy-George-reveals-secrets-remarkable-reinvention.html

I also guess that PK has something in common with Vince. In his UK bankruptcy filing he has a lot of debt to a betting outlet, and according to the article is known to be a big time gambler. While trying to get his debts forgiven in the UK, he was renting an apartment in NY for $12K a week and the accusation was that he was hiding assets.  These people are grifters in the same sense that Taylor and Russell were. Something has just never smelled right about this whole deal. 

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/kemsley-spurs-bankrupt-court-475138

Wait.  Vince has gambling debts?

This is where I'd like to see the books for these two: basic revenue and expense accounts. Last night, Dorit mentioned how much she "works," which is why she needs the three nannies. Sure, fine. Whatever. What does she do? Honest question. If just managing the house is a job, then fine, OWN IT. But she's alluded to this "work" I've never heard about before. 

Totally agree with any and all grifters comments. They seem to check all the boxes.

I'm actually wondering if it's more a Jules, RHNYC, situation, where they really don't have nearly the amount of money they claim. The only reason we found out about Jules situation was because of their divorce. 

Three nannies, two parents, two kids. Absurd.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, chipsnsalsa said:

This is where I'd like to see the books for these two: basic revenue and expense accounts. Last night, Dorit mentioned how much she "works," which is why she needs the three nannies. Sure, fine. Whatever. What does she do? Honest question. If just managing the house is a job, then fine, OWN IT. But she's alluded to this "work" I've never heard about before. 

Totally agree with any and all grifters comments. They seem to check all the boxes.

I'm actually wondering if it's more a Jules, RHNYC, situation, where they really don't have nearly the amount of money they claim. The only reason we found out about Jules situation was because of their divorce. 

Dorit said that she helps with PK's businesses and she does have a job as a HW. LOL

• Love 3
23 hours ago, chipsnsalsa said:

One thing we learned from Camille, is in the beginning she said they employed four nannies.  When asked about it she explained they didn't live in and they worked shifts.   So three nannies around the clock doesn't even cover a 168 hour week if they work eight hour days. 

I believe Dorit also they travel extensively which would account for needing child care if they were attending adult events. 

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 6
On 4/12/2017 at 1:29 PM, chipsnsalsa said:

2 Erikas, 3 glammies. Absurd. 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

Well i guess that info will do just fine. Thanks!

So far on the RHBH show itself, his first three children have never been mentioned. Nor were they mentioned on the reunion part 1.

The only one mentioned was the ex wife by LVP in one of the earlier episodes.

I read on these boards that the reason the kids are not mentioned is because the mean British ex wife won't allow it - even though one is an adult

I also read that they must have had an amicable divorce - that's some feat with such a mean ex.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, KungFuBunny said:

So far on the RHBH show itself, his first three children have never been mentioned. Nor were they mentioned on the reunion part 1.

The only one mentioned was the ex wife by LVP in one of the earlier episodes.

I read on these boards that the reason the kids are not mentioned is because the mean British ex wife won't allow it - even though one is an adult

I also read that they must have had an amicable divorce - that's some feat with such a mean ex.

No one has ever asked on air or in interviews PK or Dorit about his children with his first wife.  There were more presumptions about how PK should have returned to the UK when his wife and the children returned.  We never heard about Russell Armstrong's children and we only heard about Ken Todd's son and grandson in the third season, have never heard about Tom Girardi's children from his previous marriage.  We have seen Vince Van Patten's son(s) from a previous marriage-a lot to talk about there one son went to the London School of Economics.  Never heard about it on the show.  We have never heard about Harry Hamlin's son with Ursula Andress on the show.  So PK and Dorit not talking about PK's children isn't exactly unique. 

I have no idea what  kind of relationship PK and his children are enjoying.  I have no idea what kind of visa PK held back then and there are situations that arise when you decide to divorce that effect the visa of the spouse who may have been in the US as an adjunct to PK's work visa or investor visa. 

1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

Well i guess that info will do just fine. Thanks!

I guess a better way to put it is there isn't a lot of public information out there.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

No one has ever asked on air or in interviews PK or Dorit about his children with his first wife.  There were more presumptions about how PK should have returned to the UK when his wife and the children returned.  We never heard about Russell Armstrong's children and we only heard about Ken Todd's son and grandson in the third season, have never heard about Tom Girardi's children from his previous marriage.  We have seen Vince Van Patten's son(s) from a previous marriage-a lot to talk about there one son went to the London School of Economics.  Never heard about it on the show.  We have never heard about Harry Hamlin's son with Ursula Andress on the show.  So PK and Dorit not talking about PK's children isn't exactly unique. 

I have no idea what  kind of relationship PK and his children are enjoying.  I have no idea what kind of visa PK held back then and there are situations that arise when you decide to divorce that effect the visa of the spouse who may have been in the US as an adjunct to PK's work visa or investor visa. 

I guess a better way to put it is there isn't a lot of public information out there.

There are a bunch of children from earlier marriages that are never discussed on all of the shows. Old Man Morgan has two who are Sonja's age. And no one has any clue if Alex de Lesseps has any kids from marriages 1, 2, or 3. Gilles Bensimon has an older kid from his first marriage. I don't think Dorinda has ever mentioned Richard's kids.

On the flip, we know that Dennis Shields has older kids because Bethenny decided to call his kid on national tv while filming the reunion.

• Love 7
On 4/12/2017 at 9:31 AM, Jextella said:

Wait.  Vince has gambling debts?

Maybe that's why Eileen always looks like her clothes come from what's on sale at TJ Max that week. 

On 4/13/2017 at 11:26 PM, Happy Camper said:

2 Erikas, 3 glammies. Absurd. 

Spot on!

• Love 4
22 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Kyle and Nene put on coke eyes and white spots on their noses to say give a shout out to DK & PK.

Pig ears could be a shout out for both

18251662_162038374328204_136890381780595

That would be snout-out, you thilly wabbit!

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

For all those that questioned if Dorit/PK actually owned their BH house, well, they do and are now selling it with Mauricio as their RE agent. http://people.com/home/real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-dorit-kemsley-lists-house/dorit-kemsley-is-saying-goodbye-to-her-beverly-hills-home Also note that BJ/The piano Man gave them 1 of his pianos, so PK must be known in the music business.

Where are they moving to?