Type keyword(s) to search

Dorit Kemsley: She's an American, She Was Born in Connecticut!

• Start Topic

34 minutes ago, Reality police said:

I'll bring the lime.

You need to upgrade your true crime repertoire, my conspirator-in-waiting.  Lime is not your forensic friend.

I don't have a "kill if I'm dying" list for nothing, dontcha know.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, druzy said:

I'm not sure if this was posted. It's a video of Lucy in the basement that PK posted and since deleted. I found it hard to watch so I am posting it as a spoiler.

Hide contents

Argh! This fucker. Notice how he captions it our dog is a lunatic. No, asshole, your dog is actually quite sane, she' s just desperate to get out. The crate is supposed to be their little den, someplace they can sleep and chill and retreat, voluntarily(!). It's not supposed to be a jail like this. 

And this is who the big animal lover, Kyle, is defending over Lisa Vanderpump, actual dog advocate and rescuer? Shame.

And Teddi, now saying that she was deliberately lied to about how the dog was kept in the basement for months? Is she lying about being lied to? Who can keep track of Teddi's lies?!

• Love 23
45 minutes ago, Jel said:

Argh! This fucker. Notice how he captions it our dog is a lunatic. No, asshole, your dog is actually quite sane, she' s just desperate to get out. The crate is supposed to be their little den, someplace they can sleep and chill and retreat, voluntarily(!). It's not supposed to be a jail like this. 

And this is who the big animal lover, Kyle, is defending over Lisa Vanderpump, actual dog advocate and rescuer? Shame.

And Teddi, now saying that she was deliberately lied to about how the dog was kept in the basement for months? Is she lying about being lied to? Who can keep track of Teddi's lies?!

Nothing there!!

• Love 2

Now Dorito is posting video's of how much Lucy was loved and a part of the family. I'm sure she does have those videos, then reality set in, and it became work and would take time to train Lucy. Having a few positive videos doeesn't mean the didn't mistreet Lucy by ignoring her in her crate and ultimately giving her away to end up at a kill shelter. I suppose we should be happy the Kemsley's have help to take care of Phoenix and Jagger, otherwise maybe Dorit and PK would have given them away once they became more work than it was worth.

• Love 12
3 hours ago, Jel said:

Teddi and Dorit are happy that Lucygate brought them closer together....

Really!!! Because had I been Teddi, Lucygate would have confirmed that I was right to keep Dorit as far away from me as possible. 

I may submit a reunion question.  "Hi there Kyle and Dorit.  Prove you trust Dorit. Let her dog sit for you for one week.  Just Dorit.  No one else. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/hollywoodlife.com/2019/03/23/rhobh-dorit-teddi-thankful-puppygate-lisa-vanderpump/amp/

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 15
1 hour ago, dosodog said:

Teddi and Dorit are happy that Lucygate brought them closer together....

Really!!! Because had I been Teddi, Lucygate would have confirmed that I was right to keep Dorit as far away from me as possible. 

I may submit a reunion question.  "Hi there Kyle and Dorit.  Prove you trust Dorit. Let her dog sit for you for one week.  Just Dorit.  No one else. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/hollywoodlife.com/2019/03/23/rhobh-dorit-teddi-thankful-puppygate-lisa-vanderpump/amp/

Great point, Dosodog -- if there are generally accepted human judging tools, surely one of them must be how we treat helpless animals.  Kind of weird that Teddi is able to look past that, of all things. Especially when she got her knickers in such a knot about Dorit being late, or Dorit not approving of Teddi's bartender's glass selection.  Interesting to know what it's important to people.

And, aww and that news story -- so sweet; perhaps they'll be besties in the unemployment line.  Hope so!

• Love 12
9 hours ago, walnutqueen said:

You need to upgrade your true crime repertoire, my conspirator-in-waiting.  Lime is not your forensic friend.

I don't have a "kill if I'm dying" list for nothing, dontcha know.

You are right, I need to up my game. My knowledge in this area is outdated. I watch entirely too much old CSI.  It's only natural to get behind when you aren't actively using your skills. That being said here are some things to consider. 

Ironworks- Are there any foundries near you? One with an overworked, underpaid night watchman with five children and a gambling addiction? Molten metal will vaporize the bodies. 

Pig farm- A more gruesome but fitting ending. Got to get rid of the teeth and hair first. 

Cemetery-  Confuses the cadaver dogs. Like taking a metal detector to a nail factory. 

Drain cleaner- Not sure where to get the concentration that we would need to efficiently carry this one out. More research needed. 

One other avenue is for me to write and acquaintance and ask him what method he used. They never found his first wife. He is in jail on another matter. 

Nice little brain workout for a Sunday morning. One thing I do ask Walnutqueen is that when the investigation happens and all this research is on my computer you all will chip in for my defense.

Happy Sunday to everyone!😀

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Reality police said:

You are right, I need to up my game. My knowledge in this area is outdated. I watch entirely too much old CSI.  It's only natural to get behind when you aren't actively using your skills. That being said here are some things to consider. 

Ironworks- Are there any foundries near you? One with an overworked, underpaid night watchman with five children and a gambling addiction? Molten metal will vaporize the bodies. 

Pig farm- A more gruesome but fitting ending. Got to get rid of the teeth and hair first. 

Cemetery-  Confuses the cadaver dogs. Like taking a metal detector to a nail factory. 

Drain cleaner- Not sure where to get the concentration that we would need to efficiently carry this one out. More research needed. 

One other avenue is for me to write and acquaintance and ask him what method he used. They never found his first wife. He is in jail on another matter. 

Nice little brain workout for a Sunday morning. One thing I do ask Walnutqueen is that when the investigation happens and all this research is on my computer you all will chip in for my defense.

For someone who hasn't given it much thought, you're pretty damned good at this spitballin' stuff.  I've watched enough true crime to know how not to become a suspect.  But now that we've outed ourselves on these forums, we're gonna have to find a patsy.

I say we set up one of Dorito's supporters to take the fall.  Hear that, Rinna?  Clink, clink.

These ho'wives are really stupid if they think the audience will side with them as they side with that cunty grifting puppy-dumper.

• LOL 10
  • Love 6

Those posts she made just made me think even worse of her - something I did not think was possible. One thing abusers often do is display happy photos of their mate, children, pets, whomever as a way to snow the general public and convince them that anything negative they hear just can't POSSIBLY be true because...look at how happy we all are! I'm thinking specifically of the Hart family who had a very positive Facebook presence that was 100% driven by the mom who ended up driving them off a cliff. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 12

So the whole thing about the basement  and little light (which is typical of basements) is true and can be corroborated by a now deleted video posted by PK?...so what Teddi was told seems to have been the truth that she is choosing to disregard as a lie because she's more pissed that LVP allegedly set her up to out Dorit on her own than she is about how Dorit and PK may have actually treated the dog.

• Love 15
33 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

So the whole thing about the basement  and little light (which is typical of basements) is true and can be corroborated by a now deleted video posted by PK?...so what Teddi was told seems to have been the truth that she is choosing to disregard as a lie because she's more pissed that LVP allegedly set her up to out Dorit on her own than she is about how Dorit and PK may have actually treated the dog.

Ugh!  That makes Teddi a POS in  my book just like Dorit

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 15

I'd like to hire that Game of Thrones nun to follow Dorit and ParKay everywhere chanting "Shame. Shame. Shame."

I hope they're being eviscerated on social media.  That goes for the other ho'wives who are twisting themselves into knots trying to defend Dorito, too.

• LOL 3
  • Love 20
22 hours ago, druzy said:

I'm not sure if this was posted. It's a video of Lucy in the basement that PK posted and since deleted. I found it hard to watch so I am posting it as a spoiler.

Reveal spoiler

Lucy could have gotten hurt. 

Wow PK. Congratulations. Your (then dumped) puppy managed to get out of her kennel. My puppies I tried to use a kennel for (never real successful with it - they ended up being better loose) at least waited until I left to escape.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

Ok.  I can't stand Dorit and PK.  How is it proven that Lucy was left in the basement and in a 'cage for months'.  This all is coming from the Johns.  PK's video is not of a dog in a cage.  It looks more like a pen.  There's no top or bottom.  I use to crate my present dog for her own safety when we were sleeping or going out and sometimes when she needed some time out.  I don't anymore because I feel I can trust her.  And I would not conclude the dog was in a basement. 

Wasn't it the Johns who said the shelter told him that Lucy was dropped off by someone who seemed like a celebrity?  Well, it also could have been John asking the shelter who dropped the dog off?  And the shelter said she was a nicely dressed women.  Oh, like a celebrity?  Response:  Could be.  So John 'concludes' it was Dorit. 

I'm not saying that Dorit and PK are innocent at all.  I am saying that both Johns 'exaggerated' some things because they were pissed off.   Dorit and PK were wrong to not return Juicy to VPD and getting rid of Juicy without telling Lisa until after the fact.  I also find it amazing that Blizzard still has a job.  Interesting.  No?  Sessa is a partner.  So that's a little bit different.  

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Jennifersdc said:

Wow PK. Congratulations. Your (then dumped) puppy managed to get out of her kennel. My puppies I tried to use a kennel for (never real successful with it - they ended up being better loose) at least waited until I left to escape.

ETA. Hi Druzy! I think it’s the first time I’ve seen you on this board. I just started myself a couple of months ago. TM mostly got too disturbing for me, except of course for the hilarity that is Farrah. 

• Love 5
23 hours ago, Reality police said:

Assuming we are abducting them to a remote location, don't forget to scrub a bathroom their house with bleach, and shampoo or replace some carpeting,...maybe even buy a new mattress, just to throw the police off the trail for a while. 

oh, and leave the gun (pitchforks), take the cannolis.

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Ok.  I can't stand Dorit and PK.  How is it proven that Lucy was left in the basement and in a 'cage for months'.  This all is coming from the Johns.  PK's video is not of a dog in a cage.  It looks more like a pen.  There's no top or bottom.  I use to crate my present dog for her own safety when we were sleeping or going out and sometimes when she needed some time out.  I don't anymore because I feel I can trust her.  And I would not conclude the dog was in a basement. 

Wasn't it the Johns who said the shelter told him that Lucy was dropped off by someone who seemed like a celebrity?  Well, it also could have been John asking the shelter who dropped the dog off?  And the shelter said she was a nicely dressed women.  Oh, like a celebrity?  Response:  Could be.  So John 'concludes' it was Dorit. 

I'm not saying that Dorit and PK are innocent at all.  I am saying that both Johns 'exaggerated' some things because they were pissed off.   Dorit and PK were wrong to not return Juicy to VPD and getting rid of Juicy without telling Lisa until after the fact.  I also find it amazing that Blizzard still has a job.  Interesting.  No?  Sessa is a partner.  So that's a little bit different.  

I think you could be right.   We need to know when this 'woman' took Lucy and then when Lucy was actually dropped off at the shelter.   Apparently Dorit has videos from the 'honest woman' with Lucy - if she showed this video that would come way to knowing for sure that she didn't take the job to a shelter herself.

• Love 4
On 3/24/2019 at 10:25 PM, breezy424 said:

I also find it amazing that Blizzard still has a job.  Interesting.  No?  Sessa is a partner.  So that's a little bit different.  

It's not amazing if the Sessa and Blizzard are on the same page about Lucy and Dorit.  Everyone assumes Blizzard is LVP's employee and she has sole and complete control over him,.  He could very well have been hired by Sessa, and he's a partner, so he might be perfectly fine with Blizzard.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
On 3/25/2019 at 8:57 AM, TVFANNO1 said:

I think you could be right.   We need to know when this 'woman' took Lucy and then when Lucy was actually dropped off at the shelter.   Apparently Dorit has videos from the 'honest woman' with Lucy - if she showed this video that would come way to knowing for sure that she didn't take the job to a shelter herself.

And don't surprised if that honest woman looks suspiciously like PK in a dress and a wig. 😉

• LOL 18
  • Love 2
On 3/23/2019 at 10:34 PM, druzy said:

Hide contents

Lucy could have gotten hurt. 

Dogs are pack animals.  They NEED to be with someone, or something else.  They do turn into "lunatics" if kept alone, unstimulated.  Ugh, can't even!

• Love 8
32 minutes ago, JuliesMommy said:

Lucy looks so happy to finally have an attractive, sweet, beautiful owner! She deserves it!  Imagine having to look at PK’s ugly ass mug... I would of “nipped” his ass too! 

She probably thought she was nipping his ass.

• LOL 13
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I’m glad Lucy is finally in a loving home! 

It's what every pet deserves.

Spay, neuter & adopt, my fellow humans.

Dorito & PuKay qualify for the spay/neuter program - but I doubt they could find an adopter, so they might have to spend the rest of their days caged in a shitty shelter.

• LOL 12
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, walnutqueen said:

It's what every pet deserves.

Spay, neuter & adopt, my fellow humans.

Dorito & PuKay qualify for the spay/neuter program - but I doubt they could find an adopter, so they might have to spend the rest of their days caged in a shitty shelter.

My fondest dreams. Hopefully their messy dealings will end up with them being a a cage of sorts. If so, then at least PK’s tops would look better.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
On 3/29/2019 at 8:46 PM, Stats Queen said:

My fondest dreams. Hopefully their messy dealings will end up with them being a a cage of sorts. If so, then at least PK’s tops would look better.

i never liked Dorit she acts phony AF. PK is hideous as well she married him because she thought he had money.

• Love 7
12 minutes ago, Reality police said:

@walnutqueen, after tonight we need a plan! Dorit crying, worried about her children, and brazenly stating she has done nothing wrong! Can't take much more of her. 

If for no other reason than she thinks this robe is fashionable or pretty.

RHOBH-Dorit-Kemsley-no-makeup.png

Meet me on the Dateline or True Crime forums, where we wax poetic about how to get away with murder.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
On 3/24/2019 at 5:02 AM, sunshine23 said:

Now Dorito is posting video's of how much Lucy was loved and a part of the family. I'm sure she does have those videos, then reality set in, and it became work and would take time to train Lucy. Having a few positive videos doeesn't mean the didn't mistreet Lucy by ignoring her in her crate and ultimately giving her away to end up at a kill shelter.

Well now we know where poor Lucy was probably kept for the ten days between Dumping Dorito and the Scum Spouse's lying to Lisa and Ken that the dog had been "rehomed" and then paying someone to take her to the shelter.  Too bad about that microchip, huh, Dodo?

• Love 7
On 3/24/2019 at 5:32 PM, walnutqueen said:

I'd like to hire that Game of Thrones nun to follow Dorit and ParKay everywhere chanting "Shame. Shame. Shame."

I say we supply a stipend to that woman in the Bahamas that was chasing her around the pool.  

• Love 7
1 minute ago, langford peel said:

But that would mean that Dorito would have to be on with the woman accusing her since Dorito was the one who brought the puppy to the shelter.

I admit that would be must see TV.

See, I can manipulate also.

• LOL 7
On 3/24/2019 at 8:25 PM, breezy424 said:

Agreed.  That doesn't look like a basement and in general houses in LA do not have basements and if they do it is usually a "California basement" which is just a hole in a ground for the furnace, hot water heater, etc.  Fully finished below grade living spaces are usually found on hillside houses and are often guest houses with separate entrances.   

Also, I have a very similar video of my dog.  She is nicknamed monkey for a reason.  I read that closing a door on a dog in a tiny room is not good, it is better if they can see out, so I bought a puppy pen and used a section of it to keep the puppies in the bathroom while I was at work.  They were too little to be trusted to have free range while home alone -- at this point even when I was home they had to be within eyesight so I could make sure they didn't get into trouble.  Crating a dog while you are gone all day is beyond cruel and counterproductive to crate training, so it was not an option.  The bathroom is large, was set up with everything they needed, easy to puppy-proof, and easy to steam clean.   Every day when I came home my little shit would greet me at the front door the other would still be in the bathroom.  At first she was wedging herself out between the door jamb and the pen piece.  So I secured it better.  Then it was another thing and another thing.  I kept foiling her escapes and she kept finding new ways.  Finally a I was stumped and put her in the bathroom while I was home and hid around the corner to watch what happened.  I was so surprised to see her climbing out like a little monkey using the cross bars like a ladder.  I had to find a baby gate without crossbars that was also small enough to fit in my narrow 1920s doorway.  Eventually they were old enough for house privileges.  My dogs are far from abused -- like their dermatologist has mentioned before that I might be a little bit of a crazy dog lady.  

I still think that Lucy was provoked when she nipped - I'd need more proof to label her a biter.  I still think that Dorit is wrong for how she handled Lucy.  I still think the Kemsleys shouldn't have a dog.  I just don't think that video is that damning.

• Love 4