Type keyword(s) to search

Season 7 Discussion

yeswedo
  • Start Topic

I was actually surprised that they took Nicky with them on a DV call. It's my understanding that DV calls and traffic stops are amongst the most dangerous situations a cop can walk into.

IMO, Nicky's mistake was her lack of forethought: her visiting the wife and leaving the phone number aggravated what was already a volatile situation. Sure she wanted the woman to get help, but she didn't realize what would happen if the husband found out about her interference. And since there were children at the home, she should have been more carefull. It would be wise and mature of her to consider that other people may know better than her, and listen and learn.

2bb53a8d6375c599d61bfe42f601a8cb+%255Bww

Danny investigates the circumstances of an ex-NYPD officer who goes missing the day after she revealed to him that she had planned to make amends to the woman she and her partner wrongfully convicted years ago. Also, Frank faces a dilemma when one of his peers, Chief Taylor Daniels, refuses to retire, even though he’s hit the mandatory age limit.

Promos

Isaiah Washington guest-stars with his The 100's Jaha hairdo and creepy goaty

All right, enough is enough, Jamie. 
Jamie: I just want to stay a patrol cop with Eddie even though she has the hots for me, but I say that I just want to keep it professional. Also, I get ticked when she gets a boyfriend or has the nerve to try to advance her own career. Also, I'm frustrated that I can't really dig deep to investigate crimes so I pass them off to my brother, a detective, and I can't get involved in legal matters (despite having gone to Harvard Law School) so I ask my sister, the ADA, to look into it.

As much as you say that you want to remain a patrol cop, you still want to be able to do it all while irritating both your family and Eddie in the process. Stop imposing on your family. This has been going on all season and I'm sick of it. 

• Love 5

Dear Blue Bloods Writers,

It's time to fish or cut bait with Jamie. Either let the character grow and advance or forget about it except for an episode or two each season. And why are you all so obsessed with the idea that being a detective is the ultimate in police work that every cop aspires to? As we've pointed out on this forum ad nauseam he can remain in uniform and still advance without damaging the show's structure at all! In fact it opens up new plot possibilities while keeping just about all the old. Except for Eddie which is another win! Even if this does lead somewhere why spend so much time on repetitive set up? Also if I may point out you have Len Cariou working for you who could use some material occasionally besides Sunday dinner. The plot with Frank and Garrett would be a great opportunity for the two of them to have a chat. I would much rather have seen that than the bar scene. But thanks for the Erin plot and finding a way to give us scenes with her and Anthony without over stuffing things or making it feel like we have two Danny stories in the same episode. We need more of her. If she wasn't a bit too old and BM hadn't just shown us that she's not very convincing holding a gun I would say that Jamie should take his Harvard law degree to the DA and she should join the NYPD. Oh well. Just give more of her and less of everything you keep doing with Jamie and I'll keep watching.

Sincerely,
@wknt3

P.S. I'm willing to suspend my disbelief a lot for this show and overlook a lot of inaccuracies. But the line about Billy Joel being a nice guy in person was just a bridge too far.

• Love 4

I liked this episode and although I expect there to be some action on a cop show, I think I liked it because the drama depended on conversation and quandaries. 

Any cops out there? What is "company policy" on using your car to stop a perp? Three vehicles were damaged for a suspect who couldn't have gone far very fast, and who wasn't armed and dangerous. 

Poor Jamie. People won't back off him. It's not beyond belief that he would want further investigation into a case and would use his resources to make that happen. Well, I'm glad Linda and Baez helped him out. It was strange that Linda tells him something like, "You didn't hear this from me" and then hands him the medical file, which he takes with him. Huh?

I always like to look at TV family members to determine if they look like they could possibly be related. I'm kind of critical about that, but I don't think those who cast care one bit. In the Reagan family case, it's funny that the two boys playing Danny's sons looking nothing at all alike, but are brothers.

• Love 3

According to TheFutonCritic.com we will see Sarah Mezzanotte as Officer Brenda Patimkin, Jamie's "new partner" (as Will Estes posted on Instagram) in this one episode. This leaves quite a big room for speculation, maybe the writers are building kind of a relationship triangle to get the Janko story to a point of a choice. They can't just leave their relationship flooding around until say season 14... If anyone remembers JAG with Harm & Mac you know what I mean, the end was awful.

6 hours ago, mojito said:

Any cops out there? What is "company policy" on using your car to stop a perp? Three vehicles were damaged for a suspect who couldn't have gone far very fast, and who wasn't armed and dangerous. 

I was thinking the exact same thing. I would come out of my house so pissed like WTH!

• Love 1

Egads, when Danny is the only non-annoying Reagan on the show you know something's up. Frank was once again in full pontificating mood and why Garrett hasn't resigned yet is beyond me. When did Frank ever give a speech where he had to eat crow? Never that's when because he's Frank Reagan and always right. If it were me I'd told him to write his own damn speeches and smooth things over with all the folks he tends to aggravate/annoy on a weekly basis from now on and then kick his high and mighty ass out of my hotel room.

And Erin is just damn lucky her love for principles beats the whole psychiatric profession. Are we supposed to think the hospital folks were lying about the incidents and threats made by Kindler? And why was the phrase 'involuntary commitment' never uttered if the guy's so dangerous everyone wants to keep him away from the streets? Well at least Erin got some nice reading material for her nightstand. I'm sure the diaries of schizophrenic (who got all better without his doctors noticing) makes a soothing bedtime lecture.

As for Jaimie and his plot *yawn*

• Love 2
13 hours ago, DrScottie said:

Also, I'm frustrated that I can't really dig deep to investigate crimes so I pass them off to my brother, a detective, and I can't get involved in legal matters (despite having gone to Harvard Law School) so I ask my sister, the ADA, to look into it.

This is what is making Jamie annoying. He claims he doesn't wait to move forward with his career and stay in this role, yet he every case he's on he keeps trying to do more than what his role is. 

He needs to put up or shut up.

• Love 1

The writers are suddenly challenging their own assumptions and decisions about Jamie and his role? Color me surprised! I was so glad Danny called Jamie on his BS about being happy when he is, several times, because Jamie does seem like he's hiding from his true potential and any attempts to make decisions behind his beat cop status and "I can't date my partner". He's not even in flux anymore, he's just stuck, and is trying to pretend it's all fine. He and Danny should interact more, if the main result is Jamie being out of his comfort zone.

I liked Erin's subplot but mostly for its relevance to real life than anything else. They also should make her interact more with her boss. They had great couple of scenes there.

I was barely paying attention to the Frank and Garrett stuff but it looked like it was also a classic Blue Bloods conundrum and Fran reacted the way he usually reacts to that sort of thing. I think the writing was really good in general for everyone this episode, though.

For once I agree with Danny, Jamie is wasting his talent. Way to play up the stereotype that all mentally ill people are dangerous writers. If Erin really believed he could reintegrate into society, there was no need for the gun. Kudos to Anthony for calling Erin out on her behavior. Frank once again is pontificating about doing what's right, when he has some shady friends. Hardly any Eddie is always a plus. Jamie's personality is more present away from Eddie.

On 3/11/2017 at 4:59 AM, DrScottie said:

All right, enough is enough, Jamie. 
Jamie: I just want to stay a patrol cop with Eddie even though she has the hots for me, but I say that I just want to keep it professional. Also, I get ticked when she gets a boyfriend or has the nerve to try to advance her own career. Also, I'm frustrated that I can't really dig deep to investigate crimes so I pass them off to my brother, a detective, and I can't get involved in legal matters (despite having gone to Harvard Law School) so I ask my sister, the ADA, to look into it.

As much as you say that you want to remain a patrol cop, you still want to be able to do it all while irritating both your family and Eddie in the process. Stop imposing on your family. This has been going on all season and I'm sick of it. 

It appears that Jamie wants to do more, but is being held back by fear or insecurity. 

The show is having a panel discussion next Monday the 27th in New York with a screening of the 150th episode.  I was hoping to go but I can't.  If I was, I was going to ask "so...you're telling us you actually WANT Jamie to move ahead but not because WHY?"  The anvils are starting to drop that this may be addressed in the season finale: Jamie may finally want to move forward in his career.  He's "smart" enough to figure what happened with the Epi-Pen (they didn't say the brand but it was clear what they were referring to) but thinks he can't.  With 5 episodes left on this 7th season,  I'm hoping for some progress.

I was sick on Friday so I couldn't watch it live.  Thanks to the fine folks here, I skipped through the Garrett/Frank moments.

• Love 2

Also known as "the 150th episode."

According to TheFutonCritic.com we will see Sarah Mezzanotte as Officer Brenda Patimkin, Jamie's "new partner" (as Will Estes posted on Instagram) in this one episode. This leaves quite a big room for speculation, maybe the writers are building kind of a relationship triangle to get the Janko story to a point of a choice.

I won't mark it as a spoiler as the press releases for the April episodes have been released: Sarah is listed in the April 7th episode, but not for the 14th.  They begin filming the final episode of the season today so I haven't seen anything to suggest that Sarah is still around.

I guess they feel Jamie has a type.  Cute with long blonde hair.  I liked the girl he met on a case.  She had long dark hair and was moving out of the country.  She should come back and ask him to dinner

• Love 2

Writers ,on behalf of the West Indian community, please stop insulting us with these fake accents. The show is filmed in Brooklyn, therefore you could have found someone who did sound like they were imitating us. I understood the Chief not wanting to retire at 63 after all those years of service. He probably has no idea what to do after retirement. I'm hoping the partner switch is not the writers way of forcing Jamie/Eddie romance down our throats. I did like them turning on the rookie, when they realized she was a rat. Hopefully she turns out to be less annoying than Eddie.

• Love 1
(edited)

907e0dd2ba30eb137be9d57e1b475e2b+%255Bww

Erin faces off in court against her ex-husband, Jack (Peter Hermann), who is representing the person she is attempting to convict of murder. Also, Danny and Baez investigate to see if the husband is behind the murder of his own wife; Frank is confronted by a mother who accuses the NYPD of being negligent in solving her son's murder; and Jamie rides with a new partner, Officer Brenda Patimkin.

Promos

Edited by CooperTV

Writers ,on behalf of the West Indian community, please stop insulting us with these fake accents. 

I seldom pay attention to such things, but the woman's accent in particular sounded pretty bad. (Haven't been exposed to Jamaican accents much but to accents from points south, but might "can't" have been pronounced "cyan't"?). But true to form, they got that "TH" ting working. 

How does this man come out of the hospital and then put the cane in the wrong hand? (Injured left leg, held cane in left hand.) 

Thanks, Blue Bloods. We don't get enough episodes of minorities depicted as being unreasonable. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, hookedontv said:

I probably missed it but how exactly did Ellen end up dead in the water? I have to confess that I was FF'ing through scenes with Eddy and may have missed it...

Yes! I wanted to ask the exact same thing but I didn't want to be the only one!

• Love 2
(edited)
4 hours ago, meeeechiganman said:

so thier is a shootout inside a cramped elevator and neither Danny or His partner get wounded or a scratch on them.   lol

Seems like they celebrated 150th episode with this glorious nonsense elevator scene! I was laughing at the moment when Danny and Baez went into the levator with those giant A4 format pictures of their criminals, and lo and behold, those criminals immediately entered the elevator as well! And the shootout in that enclosed space! It's like they thought they're in Captain America: The Winter Soldier movie or something.

13468482.gif

Edited by CooperTV
  • Love 2
On 4/2/2017 at 0:35 AM, meeeechiganman said:

so thier is a shootout inside a cramped elevator and neither Danny or His partner get wounded or a scratch on them.   lol

THIS.  Come on, not even a ricochet off the elevator walls?  How horrible were the shooters if they can't get a good shot off barely 3 feet away!

I probably missed it but how exactly did Ellen end up dead in the water?

You know I'm still not sure and I watched it!  I think it was alcohol poisoning and she just...fell. 

For a big to do about the "milestone" episode, it felt a lot like the 100th episode: nothing out of the ordinary. 

• Love 1

OK, so bear with me, but this is how I think it went.  Maria and Danny find out Ellen went to the prison to visit the innocent woman she put behind bars.  Once the innocent prisoner found out that Ellen was snooping around, she told the real culprit that Ellen was looking into it.  The lady in prison was innocent, but was staying there because she was covering for the real culprit.  The real culprit then killed Ellen to keep her quiet.  When the prisoner tells Danny that she told people

Ellen was looking into it, that led to the two in the elevator, because they could tell Danny and Maria where the real culprit was.  The raid at the end where the Chief got shot was them taking down Ellen's killer, the real person who did the crime the female prisoner was in for.  If that makes sense...it was hard to follow.  The alcohol poisoning was a red herring.  She wasn't drunk. But, come to think of it, I don't think we ever heard about the toxicology report.  Good God this episode.

Along with everyone else, I shook my head at that elevator scene...like really?  But I did laugh out loud with Jamie and Eddie's new patrol car.  That was the best part for me.  I'm still not a fan of Jamie/Eddie, but whatever.

• Love 2
On 4/4/2017 at 8:23 AM, Lindsay1107 said:

OK, so bear with me, but this is how I think it went.  Maria and Danny find out Ellen went to the prison to visit the innocent woman she put behind bars.  Once the innocent prisoner found out that Ellen was snooping around, she told the real culprit that Ellen was looking into it.  The lady in prison was innocent, but was staying there because she was covering for the real culprit.  The real culprit then killed Ellen to keep her quiet.  When the prisoner tells Danny that she told people

Ellen was looking into it, that led to the two in the elevator, because they could tell Danny and Maria where the real culprit was.  The raid at the end where the Chief got shot was them taking down Ellen's killer, the real person who did the crime the female prisoner was in for.  If that makes sense...it was hard to follow.  The alcohol poisoning was a red herring.  She wasn't drunk. But, come to think of it, I don't think we ever heard about the toxicology report.  Good God this episode.

Along with everyone else, I shook my head at that elevator scene...like really?  But I did laugh out loud with Jamie and Eddie's new patrol car.  That was the best part for me.  I'm still not a fan of Jamie/Eddie, but whatever.

That makes total sense. More than the episode did.

It's not great that this soon after having watched the ep, so few of the things you mentioned spark a clear memory. Instead, it's like an, "Umm...oh, yeah, OK. I kinda remember that part."

• Love 1

I know that it has been 40 years now, and I know that I just recently saw her on TV some months ago when Florence died (another reason why I should know that its been a long time) but I still can't believe that Eve and the other "kids" are that old now.  Of course, Cassidy was on that other show at the same time; he was on TV a few weeks ago saying that he is suffering from dementia now.

Of course the commish shows up at the funeral.

45 minutes ago, Twilight Man said:

I know that it has been 40 years now, and I know that I just recently saw her on TV some months ago when Florence died (another reason why I should know that its been a long time) but I still can't believe that Eve and the other "kids" are that old now.  Of course, Cassidy was on that other show at the same time; he was on TV a few weeks ago saying that he is suffering from dementia now.

Of course the commish shows up at the funeral.

I don't think that was the funeral.  I believe that the gathering at the end was the group that the confrontational mother had started, the group of parents of murdered children.  The commish can legitimately show up, as he is a parent of a murdered child, too.  That story was a bit over the top (mother complains that cops are solving her son's murder, only to find that the son was a gang member murdered by another gang), but I appreciate that the show did not beat us over the head with Joe Reagan's murder.

42 minutes ago, rhys said:

I'm sorry, twilight, but what are you referencing?

It's referencing Eve Plumb playing Emily's mother. 

What happened to the evidence? 

I know double jeopardy prevents a re-trial,, but what a jerk to brag about afterwards. 

• Love 1

bb_ep720_204b+%255Bwww.imagesplitter.net

After Reggie Wilson, a witness in a former case of Erin’s, asks her for help shutting down a drug operation in his apartment building, she makes it her mission to make the building safe for his family. Also, while investigating a teen’s suicide, Danny and Baez uncover information that suggests the death was a homicide, and Frank looks into potential misconduct in the Mayor’s office.

Promos

I never fail to be amazed by how many opportunities this show manages to squander. So many possibilities to be explored with Erin facing her ex in court, but what do we get: he's seeing a hot young thing until he's not. The judge ignored all of Erin's objections, seeming to unfairly favor Jack; why? And the crucial evidence just disappears. Again, why? A lot of possibilities, but no real payoff. And, while I'm not a huge Nicki fan, it would have been nice to see a scene between her and her father.

Another thing that has always bothered me. With the exception of Marisa Ramirez, the regular cast is lily white. Why not make Jamie's new partner a woman of color instead of another blond? 

• Love 3
11 hours ago, DrScottie said:

It's referencing Eve Plumb playing Emily's mother. 

What happened to the evidence? 

I know double jeopardy prevents a re-trial,, but what a jerk to brag about afterwards. 

Ah,thanks, I guess?? Sorry I must be an idiot but I have no idea what you 2 are talking about.

7 minutes ago, tvaddict44 said:

I'm probably one of the few here who wants Eddie back as his partner...

I don't exactly want so say "We need her back as his partner" or "We need them to get together", but I want one of those solutions to happen as soon as possible because having this "question" floating around for pretty much since 4x19 when they first kissed kinda freaks me out. If anyone remembers/knows the relationship of Harm and Mac in "JAG" (1995-2005) you know what I mean. They went back and forth for pretty much 9 seasons/years and at the end it was just disgusting.

• Love 1

I love The Brady Bunch and I didn't recognize Eve Plumb in the episode at all. I had no idea who it was until I came here. I must've looked down right after the opening credits when they list the guest cast. 

(edited)

Well this week certainly provided evidence for a lot of my theories about Blue Bloods world.

Theory 1 - Danny is a crime magnet and the most dangerous place in NYC is wherever he is. "[East New York] is a lot safer than it was when I was working there 10 years ago." Of course it is. Just the fact that you're not parking there or having lunch probably is good for at least 10-15 fewer violent crimes a year. Not to mention the stray bullets from all those shootouts.

Theory 2 - Despite Frank Reagan being the most famous NYPD Commissioner since Teddy Roosevelt his critics have somehow never heard that he had a son who was killed. Of course you know how unreasonable and uniformed "those people" are.

Theory 3 - Erin will never get what she deserves from the writers. They should have dropped the Jamie or Danny plot and actually paid off so much promising setup. Even if they plan on following up in the future (and the promos don't seem to suggest that) they should given us something.

Edited by wknt3
autocorrect fail
  • Love 4

. And, while I'm not a huge Nicki fan, it would have been nice to see a scene between her and her father.

This part bugged me the most (outside of the evidence conveniently going missing and never to be spoken about again.)  After all, he is her father and from what I recall, helping with paying for her schooling.  I would have been ok with a quick scene with Nicki defusing a potential fight with her parents. 

5 hours ago, wknt3 said:

Danny is a crime magnet and the most dangerous place in NYC is wherever he is. "[East New York] is a lot safer than it was when I was working there 10 years ago." Of course it is. Just the fact that you're not parking there or having lunch probably is good for at least 10-15 fewer violent crimes a year. Not to mention the stray bullets from all those shootouts.

That's like Jessica Fletcher from Murder She Wrote. Being in close proximity to her meant that somebody was going to die. 

1 hour ago, DrScottie said:

That's like Jessica Fletcher from Murder She Wrote. Being in close proximity to her meant that somebody was going to die. 

Though if you are a friend or family member, you won't be murdered -- only accused and then set free when the real murderer is found!

• Love 3
18 hours ago, wonderwoman said:

Why not make Jamie's new partner a woman of color instead of another blond? 

They're damned if they do and damned if they don't in this case. It'd be great to have more diversity, for sure. On the other hand, Patimkin has the most screwed-up criminalized backstory (her brother is a drug addict, her mother is an alcoholic with criminal charges in DUI), and making her black or Latino, for example, would be playing into racist stereotypes, imo.

• Love 2
15 hours ago, wknt3 said:

Theory 3 - Erin will never get what she deserves from the writers. They should have dropped the Jamie or Danny plot and actually paid off so much promising setup. Even if they plan on following up in the future (and the promos don't seem to suggest that) they should given us something.

They needed Danny's plot to beat us over the head with the LOTW (lesson of the week) - Erin loses a case on a technicality so a cold blooded killer walks free while in the other case a guy really needs to walk free or get the least sentence possible and might not.  Without Danny's case they'd have no opposite for Erin's so no thoughtful moments to present to us.

Frank actually came as close to telling Nikki to shut up then I ever remember hearing before when she mentioned the age of Dad's girlfriend.  I sort of enjoyed the laughing and teasing from the rest of the family but at the same time - you're 20 now Nikki, try to learn how to have a filter between brain and mouth.

I thought Eve Plumb (victims Mom) was the killer - would have been a good twist - we were speculating that she did it to spare her daughter the pain of cancer and at the same time frame her son-in-law so she walks away with custody of the grandchild and the insurance money all at once.

Possible future plot lines set up in this episode that they will never pursue:

+ A plot in the NYPD to suppress evidence for money is why the knife from Erin's case went missing and the clerk was smirking about it.

+ Freed killer is actually a psycho and his confession to Erin sets off an obsession with her where he eventually tries to kill her

+ Eddie and Jamie meet outside work and realize with this partner switch they can date.  Really the show needs to do this, the will they/won't they has dragged on for a little too long now and they're really reaching a "shit or get off the pot" tipping point.  Maybe Frank gave the hint on how the writers are setting up Jamie's future with the "spinster uncle" comment but if that's what the direction they want then drop the Eddie romance story.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, CooperTV said:

damned if they do and damned if they don't in this case. It'd be great to have more diversity, for sure. On the other hand, Patimkin has the most screwed-up criminalized backstory (her brother is a drug addict, her mother is an alcoholic with criminal charges in DUI), and making her black or Latino, for example, would be playing into racist stereotypes, imo

Point take re racial and ethnic stereotyping. Lord knows they do plenty of that on their own.

The larger question is why the Reagan brothers always seemed to be partnered with women from troubled backgrounds. Wasn't Baez's brother a drug addict? And IIRC, isn't Eddie's father in prison? So, in addition to missing an opportunity to bring in a character of color, the writers are simply tweak a recycled plot point rather than considered the possibilities.

• Love 2
18 hours ago, sigmaforce86 said:

+ Eddie and Jamie meet outside work and realize with this partner switch they can date.  Really the show needs to do this, the will they/won't they has dragged on for a little too long now and they're really reaching a "shit or get off the pot" tipping point.  Maybe Frank gave the hint on how the writers are setting up Jamie's future with the "spinster uncle" comment but if that's what the direction they want then drop the Eddie romance story.

I would like to see Eddie and Jamie date, but realize they work better as friends. I would love to see Jamie and Erin set each other up with dates. 

On 4/8/2017 at 3:01 PM, m16a3norecoilhax said:

I don't exactly want so say "We need her back as his partner" or "We need them to get together", but I want one of those solutions to happen as soon as possible because having this "question" floating around for pretty much since 4x19 when they first kissed kinda freaks me out. If anyone remembers/knows the relationship of Harm and Mac in "JAG" (1995-2005) you know what I mean. They went back and forth for pretty much 9 seasons/years and at the end it was just disgusting.

These two losers deserve each other. That's how I felt at the end of JAG. Blue Bloods feels like a weekly study in missed opportunities, but I hope TPTB would be smart enough not to emulate JAG with regard to Jamie & Eddie, but the years continue to rack up so maybe they will...

I suppose its bad I like the IA mole way more than Eddie. I imagine Ray is very popular behind the scenes & I don't wish for someone to lose a job in a very tough business, but I have always felt that awkward kiss in 4x19 should have been the end of any potential romance. Will Estes knows how to kiss. There are examples before Ray came on board & some since. There's no there, there with Estes & Ray. I would rather the show promote Jamie & in turn open up new story possibilities then continue to saddle Jamie in a car with Eddie & the ensuing juvenile high jinks.

As a single lady, the tired "spinster" nonsense ticked me off. And, writers, Erin would not be a "spinster" anyway... http://www.dictionary.com/browse/spinster Jack Boyle never had a chance with that bunch & he really isn't that bad. He came through for Danny & sent a bill for a $1. It's believable that word would get around that the Reagan dinner table is hostile to new applicants & to look for your happily ever after elsewhere.  

• Love 5
4 hours ago, ComeWhatMay said:

Blue Bloods feels like a weekly study in missed opportunities

I love this. It succinctly sums up so much of my feelings about this show. So much wasted potential...

I suppose its bad I like the IA mole way more than Eddie. I imagine Ray is very popular behind the scenes & I don't wish for someone to lose a job in a very tough business, but I have always felt that awkward kiss in 4x19 should have been the end of any potential romance. Will Estes knows how to kiss. There are examples before Ray came on board & some since. There's no there, there with Estes & Ray. I would rather the show promote Jamie & in turn open up new story possibilities then continue to saddle Jamie in a car with Eddie & the ensuing juvenile high jinks.

Yeah there was far more chemistry with Nicholas Turturro than with her. I've said before that I don't understand why the producers can't see what is so obvious to almost everyone watching.

• Love 6

0eb9ab30435b1bd23c1d5c54689510dc+%255Bww

Danny and Baez team up with two Russian operatives to search for a dangerous Russian man who entered the U.S. on a diplomatic visa. Also, Frank gets involved in a sensitive case involving Archbishop Kevin Kearns, and Erin and Anthony scramble to find out who tampered with evidence in one of their cases.

Promos

PS: I expect bears with balalaikas walking the streets. That's how it always goes.

The ME somehow knows that the choker is an adult, and Danny figures out that since the suspect was an older teenage boy, the mother had to be the choker. The average-sized mother whose hands are probably smaller than the teenage boy's hands. WTF?

That's rich. Danny accusing a cop of bad manners (which he had, putting his feet up on a cushioned chair). Has anyone ever observed Danny's table manners??? He extends his right arm almost halfway across the table, no doubt protecting his food from Linda, who is notorious for stealing food off his plate.

• Love 3