Type keyword(s) to search

Real Housewives in the Media

• Start Topic

Just now, Palimelon said:

The same Heather who despised her when she was on the show and worked with Tamra and Gretchen to run her off the show? That Heather? lol

Yes .. she’s done interviews before talking about it .. they apparently are friends now .. I mean when you arnt on the same show vying for screen time and relevancy I guess opinions shift .. 

• Like 2

Well I guess Alexis landing on John's dick dating John was the push Bravo needed to bring her back. I doubt Heather wanting her back was enough to convince them, but who knows.

• Like 3
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 2
4 minutes ago, Palimelon said:

Well I guess Alexis landing on John's dick dating John was the push Bravo needed to bring her back. I doubt Heather wanting her back was enough to convince them, but who knows.

I mean honestly they have always hired a housewife with a “hook” this isn’t new .. so her being with someone that is an ex of someone on the cast would be a no brained esp since she is a past housewife herself 

• Like 4
(edited)

I was in South California in early December. My husband had to attend a seminar in Carlsbad, north of San Diego, and we decided to spend a few days in Orange County and Los Angeles, something we do from time to time. When we were driving north on Highway 5 to the OC, instead of turning left/west toward Dana Point, Laguna Beach, and to our destination, the Pelican Hill Resort in Newport Coast (where the houses of Heather, and Shannon were), I forced my husband to continue north because I wanted to see how far east was Coto (De Caza). We passed Ladera Ranch (where Tamra and Jenn Pedranti live) which is still close to the beach/ocean, and we drove through Mission Viejo, going east. Coto is far inland, after a good distance of wilderness where nothing is built. The terrain was hilly, and looked more desert like, with very little  vegetation. Coto is in a valley, and nice because of the houses, and because there is proper landscaping in organized communities. It's gated, but one can see a little bit of it from the top of the hills.  That night (a Wednesday) I decided to continue with the HW theme. We had dinner at The Quiet Woman. The restaurant is on Pacific Coastal Highway, in Corona Del Mar, near a Mauricio Umansky The Agency office, and an Oppenheim Group (of Selling Sunset) office. It is smallish, and the decoration is nothing special. There was live music from around 8pm on. The food was mediocre or worse, but the cocktails were good (I assume that's why most people go). Julius, the manager who was a couple of times on the show (one time during Shannon and Kelly's fight), and at the bar on Andy Cohen's Watch What Happens Live was there. He was drinking red wine at intervals (!). He was serving customers, as well. The next day we went to Driftwood Kitchen in Laguna Beach- it's a HW favorite. It's on the beach, right next to The Deck (of the Taylor Armstrong fame), the view is great (it's on the ocean), and although it was cold, we walked out in the veranda for a few minutes. The food, and drinks were good. I also got my latte (which I normally make at home myself) from one of the two (!) Starbucks at the shopping center of Newport Coast. I assume that's where Heather’s assistant went to get Heather's coffee last season. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 5
  • Useful 5
  • Love 4
22 minutes ago, Palimelon said:

The same Heather who despised her when she was on the show and worked with Tamra and Gretchen to run her off the show? That Heather? lol

Yes. I doubt they are real friends. They just claim so. Like Tamra is supposedly friends with Alexis too now....

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
30 minutes ago, Palimelon said:

Crazy, remember that trip to Costa Rica, all of them were awful towards Alexis maybe they need another punching bag again.

At least we have a catch phrase to start the season off..."There's the door Shannon Beador!"

• Like 10
(edited)
18 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Crazy, remember that trip to Costa Rica, all of them were awful towards Alexis maybe they need another punching bag again.

At least we have a catch phrase to start the season off..."There's the door Shannon Beador!"

I mean with Heather being on the same treatment from the girls with them trying to get her out that last season I could honestly see her thinking about how she treated Alexis and reaching out tho it’s not that far flung 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Apparently Heather had been trying to get her back on for a couple seasons 

Given that she was knocked off her throne last season and not the Queen Bee anymore, Heather needs someone to tell her how marvelous she is, LOL. I look for Alexis and Tamra to go at it, which saves Heather the trouble. (I’ve not seen many promos, so I’m spitballing here.)

2 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

Shannon needs to go.  She needs to sober up and if she doesn't want to, she can drink off tv.  It is like a grown folks Afterschool Special with her messiness on it.

I can’t help but assume this is why Andy wants this setup. A “new” HW screwing the ex of another HW, who just happens to have an alcohol problem. We saw how jealous Shannon would get of David and how easy she’d lose it. Now she has John and Alexis shoved in her face. Meltdowns galore! Cruelty, thy name is Andy, LOL.

• Like 10
(edited)

Heather and Shannon never liked each other (since they joined the show). Heather suggested to production at the beginning of the previous season's filming that Shannon's problematic relationship with John Janssen should become a storyline, and it did. It seems she wanted Alexis to be on the show again, and Alexis is on. This is not going to end well, and Bravo is loving it. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 3
  • Useful 1
On 7/11/2024 at 7:41 PM, ZettaK said:

Heather and Shannon never liked each other (since they joined the show). Heather suggested to production at the beginning of the previous season's filming that Shannon's problematic relationship with John Janssen should become a storyline, and it did. It seems she wanted Alexis to be on the show again, and Alexis is on. This is not going to end well, and Bravo is loving it. 

Interesting.  So Heather is masterminding all this drama, while she plays the "wonderful hostess" and keeps her hands clean.

We've never heard her mention her "longstanding friendship" with Alexis before, but now, all of a sudden, they're BFF's?  I call B.S.

Heather wants to keep herself relevant as she humble-brags about all of her real estate to that bottle of Just For Men she's married to.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 7
8 hours ago, Starlight925 said:

We've never heard her mention her "longstanding friendship" with Alexis before, but now, all of a sudden, they're BFF's?  I call B.S.

I figure Heather hangs with the rich and fabulous people, who is Alexis, she is not wealthy, she has not social standing, she is not dating anyone obscenely wealthy, she does not even have a porte cochere!  I doubt Heather contacts Alexis unless a camera is present or to get ready to film. Heather is a smart girl but Alexis, not so much what would they even talk about?  I am sure Alexis realizes that Heather is not so much of a friend but a means for more camera time.

• Like 7
  • Applause 2

Details on Jenn's divorce settlement. $4,674/mo in child support and $1,735/mo in spousal support plus $267k cash settlement. Monthly support subject to change if her Bravo salary increases. 

https://realityblurb.com/2024/07/16/rhoc-jennifer-pedrantis-child-support-amount-is-revealed-as-she-is-also-awarded-267000-after-settling-divorce-with-ex-william-find-out-how-marrying-ryan-boyajian-could-change-things/

$6400/mo won't go very far in the OC... 

• Like 5
  • Useful 5
26 minutes ago, snarts said:

Details on Jenn's divorce settlement. $4,674/mo in child support and $1,735/mo in spousal support plus $267k cash settlement. Monthly support subject to change if her Bravo salary increases. 

https://realityblurb.com/2024/07/16/rhoc-jennifer-pedrantis-child-support-amount-is-revealed-as-she-is-also-awarded-267000-after-settling-divorce-with-ex-william-find-out-how-marrying-ryan-boyajian-could-change-things/

No it won’t.  I wonder if the ex husband quit his well-paying job “with the family” just so he didn’t have to pay her the 20,000/month or whatever he had been paying.

And if she marries Ryan it all goes away.  

• Like 4
  • Useful 2
(edited)
15 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

No it won’t.  I wonder if the ex husband quit his well-paying job “with the family” just so he didn’t have to pay her the 20,000/month or whatever he had been paying.

And if she marries Ryan it all goes away.  

That's very little, and they have five kids. It's not enough even for her rent. The cash amount settlement is small, as well, and some might have to go toward the settlement of the yoga studio rent lawsuit. There is no wonder she is still with Ryan, but let's see what will happen regarding the betting scandal. They both enjoy their newly found celebrity, and he might still be with her because of it.  The spousal support won't continue because her Bravo salary is already higher. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 8

You aren't kidding and this money is on top of her Bravo salary. She ought to be able to afford to pay rent.  Like you said everything is relative. 

• Like 4
(edited)
4 hours ago, 65mickey said:

You aren't kidding and this money is on top of her Bravo salary. She ought to be able to afford to pay rent.  Like you said everything is relative. 

She could make rent but not in a big fancy house in the OC.  Maybe she should go back to Oklahoma because hearing her daughter say she just wanted a place that could be “ home” and not have to move into someone else’s house or move at all was heartbreaking.

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Like 13
(edited)
16 hours ago, Pi237 said:

It’s so funny how money is relative. I’d be rich as hell where I live if I got that much $ a month!

I agree it is relative, but Jenn lives in a nicer area of the OC, and she wants to continue having this lifestyle. She rented a bigger house (the one we saw last year). She likes expensive designer items. She owed $22,000 in rent of 4 or 5 months, and some of the rent was paid for already by her, and her ex husband, so the whole amount was a lot more. She earned more for her second year as a HW after not making anything her first year. But she has five kids, and I'm not sure she thinks too much about their future although she claims otherwise.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 3

What's so wrong with going back to Oklahoma?  Or any other lower cost state?

You have 5 kids, lady.  Your child support will be plenty to help cover your cost of living in one of those states.

Move, open up a cute yoga studio, and take care of yo damn kids.

• Like 8
  • Applause 8
2 hours ago, Starlight925 said:

What's so wrong with going back to Oklahoma?  Or any other lower cost state?

You have 5 kids, lady.  Your child support will be plenty to help cover your cost of living in one of those states.

Move, open up a cute yoga studio, and take care of yo damn kids.

But she won't be on the TeeVee in Oklahoma.

What Jenn is not getting is,

A. This show will do nothing for you but show you to be the fool you are and B. Highlight your boyfriend's shenanigans and show him for the fool he is. 

• Like 10
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1

Maybe she and Taylor can convince Andy for them to head up The Real Housewives of Oklahoma City (RHOKC)? Taylor can finally show us what it means to "go Oklahoma" on somebody's ass.

• LOL 16
On 7/22/2024 at 6:55 AM, snarts said:

yikes. I was offered a job in Orange County in 2022 at 85k and turned it down because it wasn’t enough money to live comfortably in the area. And by comfortable I just meant a 1 bed room apartment and being able to go out to dinner on occasion. Jenn needs to figure out a plan because that’s not going to support her.

• Like 9
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Fire 1
  • Useful 1

Moving to Oklahoma seems like the most practical choice. Cost of living is much lower there. Maybe Jenn thinks she will make a lot more money as a Real Housewife than she ever would working a regular job in Oklahoma. She could be like Vicki and just want nothing to do with Oklahoma, even if it’s where she’s from. How many years has she been in Orange County again?

• Like 5

Is her ex in California or Oklahoma? She nay have to request permission to move more than X miles away from him, but if he's in OK, that's not an issue. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 1

““I don’t like to be around toxic people that just talk behind everybody’s back all the time,” she added

hahahahahaha.  Ok Tamra is the Queen at taking some truth and blowing it up while leaving her hands clean. I bet she kept encouraging Shannon to talk and agreed about Alexis etc knowing she could use it later. Shannon’s a mess, but Tamra is vicious about using people’s vulnerabilities against them. 

• Like 12
  • Applause 5
3 hours ago, Pi237 said:

““I don’t like to be around toxic people that just talk behind everybody’s back all the time,” she added

hahahahahaha.  Ok Tamra is the Queen at taking some truth and blowing it up while leaving her hands clean. I bet she kept encouraging Shannon to talk and agreed about Alexis etc knowing she could use it later. Shannon’s a mess, but Tamra is vicious about using people’s vulnerabilities against them. 

I was going to post the same thing.

Also,Shannon was trying to keep her drinking a secret. A secret from who? We’ve all seen it.

• Like 9
26 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

I was going to post the same thing.

Also,Shannon was trying to keep her drinking a secret. A secret from who? We’ve all seen it.

I think in Shannon’s mind she can explain away the times she’s been “drunk” on this show and how she doesn’t have a drinking problem.. as long as she can cling to those lies she can fool herself into thinking people believe it and she “doesn’t” have an issue 

• Like 6
6 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

So Vicki also turned on Tamrat? Can't wait to see that go down. 

It is because Tamra left the Tres Amigas tour.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 7/25/2024 at 4:10 PM, Keywestclubkid said:

Lord baby Jesus 

This appeared on the gossip "media" the next day. Shannon was at that restaurant in Newport Beach, and Alexis walked in. Shannon started making nasty comments about Alexis that the other patrons heard. And she then drove to John's house, and had the accident. The accident story didn't leak until a few days after.

On 7/25/2024 at 7:53 PM, Stats Queen said:

I assume the extend of it. 

Edited by ZettaK
On 7/24/2024 at 1:46 PM, FozzyBear said:

yikes. I was offered a job in Orange County in 2022 at 85k and turned it down because it wasn’t enough money to live comfortably in the area. And by comfortable I just meant a 1 bed room apartment and being able to go out to dinner on occasion. Jenn needs to figure out a plan because that’s not going to support her.

Not in the slightest.  The only reason I can survive on that salary in SB is I have very good rent.  But it doesn't afford fluff.  Once that goes, so do I.  

• Like 2
On 7/22/2024 at 11:03 PM, ZettaK said:

That's very little, and they have five kids. It's not enough even for her rent. The cash amount settlement is small, as well, and some might have to go toward the settlement of the yoga studio rent lawsuit. There is no wonder she is still with Ryan, but let's see what will happen regarding the betting scandal. They both enjoy their newly found celebrity, and he might still be with her because of it.  The spousal support won't continue because her Bravo salary is already higher. 

Do you have any idea of Jenn's RHoOC salary? It couldn't be less than 200, right?

On 7/23/2024 at 8:40 PM, Cosmocrush said:

She could make rent but not in a big fancy house in the OC.  Maybe she should go back to Oklahoma because hearing her daughter say she just wanted a place that could be “ home” and not have to move into someone else’s house or move at all was heartbreaking.

That made me sad, too. 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Jel said:

Do you have any idea of Jenn's RHoOC salary? It couldn't be less than 200, right?

That made me sad, too. 

I have no idea what her salary could be. 

For anyone interested, I did a 30 second google about HWs first year salaries. I found a couple of comments that suggest it's less than 100K per year, first year, or was about 8-10 years ago, for a couple of them. 

And hey everyone, Tamra wants us to know she doesn't like to be around toxic people. Huh. Well thanks, Let's Get Her Naked Wasted, for letting us know about your high moral standards! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
(edited)
2 hours ago, Jel said:

For anyone interested, I did a 30 second google about HWs first year salaries. I found a couple of comments that suggest it's less than 100K per year, first year, or was about 8-10 years ago, for a couple of them. 

And hey everyone, Tamra wants us to know she doesn't like to be around toxic people. Huh. Well thanks, Let's Get Her Naked Wasted, for letting us know about your high moral standards! 

Teresa Giudice of the NJ HWs said in an interview that she was paid only $8,000 (!) for her first season. So, HWs don't earn anything, but they hope they will be asked to participate in more than one season, so that their salary will increase and they will be offered other business opportunities/endorsements.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Useful 4
10 hours ago, Jel said:

If Jenn were smart, she would have asked for a decent raise for her 2nd season.. since she and Shannon were the ones to carry season 17.

Jenn should have done what Tamra, Gina, and Lauri did in past season.. downgraded till the divorce settlement was done.. and until she had a couple of Bravo seasons under her belt.

Lauri's townhouse adventures were gold in season 1 and 2 of the show.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Tamra’s Olympics commercial makes no sense. 

you play a sport?!

no, not unless it’s Fashion! (Paraphrasing)

🤔

Tamra’s never been the fashion plate Housewife. She doesn’t even talk about labels or fashion. Plus, say what you will about her, the woman is in great shape. Maybe not ‘sporty,’ but owned a gym and works out a lot.  

Maybe they couldn’t get Heather to do the commercial? (🤣as if!) 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 8
(edited)
On 8/6/2024 at 2:00 PM, Pi237 said:

Tamra’s Olympics commercial makes no sense. 

you play a sport?!

no, not unless it’s Fashion! (Paraphrasing)

🤔

Tamra’s never been the fashion plate Housewife. She doesn’t even talk about labels or fashion. Plus, say what you will about her, the woman is in great shape. Maybe not ‘sporty,’ but owned a gym and works out a lot.  

Maybe they couldn’t get Heather to do the commercial? (🤣as if!) 

You know, NBC’s coverage of the Olympics frankly sucks. They are more concerned with celebrity spotting than anything else, it seems. That Tamra commercial is just beyond stupid. A few more days of this until it’s done. At least the one with Josh Flagg and Tracy Tutor makes some sense. I imagine Heather would have demanded to be flown to Paris first class to do a spot. Yes, it’s snarky, but she’s gotten on my last nerve.

(Another beef. NBC must really strongarm their affliates to provide nonstop coverage on their local news. My newscast — right after about 12 hours of live coverage — is half about the Olympics, and the other morning I found out about the weather in Paris before I did my own city. I’ll go yell at clouds now…)

On 8/4/2024 at 9:53 PM, heatherchandler said:

Cat crap condo!

Not to mention Ashley packing up and leaving her dog behind, after moving in. Lauri really paid the Poor Parenting tax, sadly.

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Like 5
(edited)
On 8/8/2024 at 1:03 PM, RoseAllDay said:

Not to mention Ashley packing up and leaving her dog behind, after moving in. Lauri really paid the Poor Parenting tax, sadly.

Ashley didn't care about the dog, or the cat. Her car was also repossessed because she didn't pay the monthly installments of the loan, or lease.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
9 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Ashley didn't care about the dog, or the cat. Her car was also repossessed because she didn't pay the monthly installments.

That was pretty obvious. Just a spoiled brat. Josh was a tragedy (not at all excusing what he did, but that kid was hurting), and I hope the little girl (forget her name) turned out better. Lauri shows why you can’t be a friend to your children.

• Like 4
3 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

That was pretty obvious. Just a spoiled brat. Josh was a tragedy (not at all excusing what he did, but that kid was hurting), and I hope the little girl (forget her name) turned out better. Lauri shows why you can’t be a friend to your children.

Sophie.

• Like 1