Type keyword(s) to search

Shannon Beador: Magic Crystals and Nine Lemons

• Start Topic

🤦‍♀️

Don’t think he’s scamming like Brooks, but who knows. These women attract all the winners. Still like the Below Deck episode where she was a guest always dry-humping her BF. She sure is living the life after splitting with Jim.

IMG_0066.thumb.jpeg.95c89e913abf1b6110c071aa5bde0f9a.jpeg

• Mind Blown 4
  • LOL 4

https://www.realitytea.com/2023/11/24/alexis-bellino-says-shannon-beadors-ex-john-janssen-is-a-new-friend-in-a-similar-place/

From the article:

John Janssen and I are two people who met by happenstance,” Alexis explained. “We are discovering that we’re in similar places in our lives. As divorced parents both emerging from recent heartbreak because of relationships ending.” Oooooo, good one! It’s true, both are single. Alexis recently cut Andy Bohn loose after a 3-year relationship.

That said, Alexis is playing coy and clearly playing the game. She added rumors that she and John are banging would be “very inaccurate.” Right now the label seems to be “new acquaintances” and Alexis is looking “forward to hanging out with my new friend.” Hearing this will make Shannon “lose her mind.”

A source shared, “Shannon is absolutely devastated that John would spend time with Alexis. Knowing how much pain and hundreds of thousands of dollars the lawsuit her ex-husband filed caused her.” Shan also thinks John was using her to be “in the spotlight” but unfortunately for John, the spotlight basically showed he is “a total POS.”

• Like 6
On 11/20/2023 at 2:20 AM, PrincessPurrsALot said:

That's what I don't understand.  I did a little research.  Her lenient sentence was within the norms for a first time misdemeanor DUI in CA.  She could  have been sentenced up to a year in jail.  With her level of intoxication, she was right at the border for misdemeanor vs. felony.  There is nothing to be gained by her complaining about her sentence.  She's better off if people forget about this.  

She obviously wants the 30 hours of community service, or the mandatory treatment to get eliminated. She is incredibly entitled, and she doesn't understand she is disliked because she still has fans who don't care about her behavior.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 2
21 hours ago, Starlight925 said:

https://www.realitytea.com/2023/11/24/alexis-bellino-says-shannon-beadors-ex-john-janssen-is-a-new-friend-in-a-similar-place/

From the article:

John Janssen and I are two people who met by happenstance,” Alexis explained. “We are discovering that we’re in similar places in our lives. As divorced parents both emerging from recent heartbreak because of relationships ending.” Oooooo, good one! It’s true, both are single. Alexis recently cut Andy Bohn loose after a 3-year relationship.

That said, Alexis is playing coy and clearly playing the game. She added rumors that she and John are banging would be “very inaccurate.” Right now the label seems to be “new acquaintances” and Alexis is looking “forward to hanging out with my new friend.” Hearing this will make Shannon “lose her mind.”

A source shared, “Shannon is absolutely devastated that John would spend time with Alexis. Knowing how much pain and hundreds of thousands of dollars the lawsuit her ex-husband filed caused her.” Shan also thinks John was using her to be “in the spotlight” but unfortunately for John, the spotlight basically showed he is “a total POS.”

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Love me some naivete. 
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 “My new friend.”

For the millionth time — Shannon needs to work on herself first. She is ripe pickings for scammers and users. People can smell neediness 10 miles off (see Vicki) and are all too willing to take advantage.

• Like 10

The fireworks erupted when Beador’s renowned defense attorney Michael L. Fell read the DA’s sentencing report which also called for a draconian “search and seizure” clause in her probation that allows officials to conduct at-will warrantless inspections of her home and property.

Is there more info on this than what Radar Online had?

Shannon got off damned light. A 30-day sentence is pretty standard, and she didn’t even have to do that — she was allowed to travel with no restrictions, for crying out loud. 

She: 1) was DUI; 2) left the scene of an accident; and 3) (depending on how the law reads) may have endangered an animal. Her story of going home and getting her phone and then paying for the damages is exactly why people get fed up with rich people excusing themselves from any legal responsibility.

She will do this again at some point. 

• Like 10
On 11/26/2023 at 10:57 AM, Jst2Wld said:

Did Alexis break up with her boyfriend?

She did, recently, just after her mother died. They were together for some years. It seems she has a decent relationship with Jim Bellino, her ex husband.

• Like 2
On 11/21/2023 at 11:19 AM, RoseAllDay said:

🤦‍♀️

Don’t think he’s scamming like Brooks, but who knows. These women attract all the winners. Still like the Below Deck episode where she was a guest always dry-humping her BF. She sure is living the life after splitting with Jim.

IMG_0066.thumb.jpeg.95c89e913abf1b6110c071aa5bde0f9a.jpeg

John has a decent job, and his house has value because of the area where it is. But he likes his newfound fame like Shannon said. 

• Like 4
On 11/27/2023 at 6:34 AM, RoseAllDay said:

Is there more info on this than what Radar Online had?

Shannon got off damned light. A 30-day sentence is pretty standard, and she didn’t even have to do that — she was allowed to travel with no restrictions, for crying out loud. 

She: 1) was DUI; 2) left the scene of an accident; and 3) (depending on how the law reads) may have endangered an animal. Her story of going home and getting her phone and then paying for the damages is exactly why people get fed up with rich people excusing themselves from any legal responsibility.

She will do this again at some point. 

Yes she will.  Hopefully someone doesn't die this time.

• Like 8
16 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

And statistically she’s done it before, just didn’t get caught.

Her attitude about the whole thing is bullshit.  She needs to humble herself and be grateful she didn't hurt anyone.  I hope she gets a ton of shit.  She is disgusting.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 7
On 11/29/2023 at 7:58 PM, Jst2Wld said:

I still don't understand how she didn't go to jail for the 8 hours that is mandatory in OC for a "driving under the influence ". 

She probably used her connections. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 1

I think I read somewhere that she did not have to appear in court. Her attorney appeared for her. Didn't Gina lose her license for 6 months or a year after her DUI? Did Shannon lose her license? Shanon also is probably not too happy with having to enroll in a 9 month alcohol program because she doesn't think she has a problem with alcohol.

• Like 8
On 12/2/2023 at 9:10 AM, 65mickey said:

I think I read somewhere that she did not have to appear in court. Her attorney appeared for her. Didn't Gina lose her license for 6 months or a year after her DUI? Did Shannon lose her license? Shanon also is probably not too happy with having to enroll in a 9 month alcohol program because she doesn't think she has a problem with alcohol.

Shannon didn’t lose her license. We would have heard about it, and we didn't. She probably doesn't want to go to an alcohol program (or she wants to choose herself a specific one, and not a court to enforce it), that's why she is appealing the sentence. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Useful 3
13 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

If someone could benefit from an alcohol program, it's drunky Shannon. 

But it won't benefit her unless she admits she has a problem. Shannon is never going to admit she has a problem.  

• Like 8
19 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Shannon didn’t lose her license. We would have heard about it. I'm sure she doesn't want to go to an alcohol Shannon didn’t lose her license. We would have heard aboutprogram, that's why she is appealing the sentence. 

If that is true, then Shannon must know officials in law enforcement and the judicial system. Typically when one is arrested for driving under the influence (of drugs/over .08 alcohol )the driver's license gets confiscated on the spot. 

But maybe Shannon's  parents know people? Anything is possible in the world of the rich and privileged. 

I don't know why these women who get paid so much money by Bravo, can't just take an Uber or Lyft to go places. 

• Like 11
On 12/3/2023 at 6:22 AM, Lisa418722 said:

But it won't benefit her unless she admits she has a problem. Shannon is never going to admit she has a problem.  

Maybe losing her gig on Housewives would have helped.  

• Like 6
  • Applause 4

I honestly don't care if Shannon quits drinking or not.  Maybe she has an alcohol problem (ya think?) and maybe she doesn't BUT she must stop getting behind the wheel after having any drop of alcohol.  Hire a private driver, take an uber, call a friend (or daughter) but Shannon needs a ignition lock (required in my state after conviction) on any car she has access to drive. 

My first m-i-l was an alcoholic.  She never quit drinking for more than a few days but her kids put an ignition lock on her car and solved that problem.  Until one day she had a loaner because her car was in the shop and she put that car in the ditch within a day. 

My first car as a teenager would not start until seat belt was on;  I think ALL cars should come with ignition locks, standard, like airbags. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
On 12/9/2023 at 5:45 AM, Starlight925 said:

But if Shannon hires a driver, it would be too embarrassing to ask to be driven by John's house.  To check out whose car is parked there, to slow down and see which lights are on.

Oh wait, we're trying to make sense of this all.

Don't forget the night vision binoculars

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 13
On 12/9/2023 at 5:20 PM, Jst2Wld said:

What happened to Alexis Bellino's younger bf?  I just can't believe this "relationship" with her and John Jansen is for real. I think they're both thirsty to get paid to be on RHOC. 

They supposedly broke up in September (he ended their 3 year old engagement), but they spent Thanksgiving together according to her IG. He is 44 and she is 46, so he is not really "younger".

On 12/9/2023 at 8:45 AM, Starlight925 said:

But if Shannon hires a driver, it would be too embarrassing to ask to be driven by John's house.  To check out whose car is parked there, to slow down and see which lights are on.

Oh wait, we're trying to make sense of this all.

On 12/11/2023 at 3:54 PM, Natalie68 said:

Don't forget the night vision binoculars

So funny! That's why I come here!

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • LOL 4

John buys Alexis a Van Cleef & Arpels ring (approximately $12,000) but made Shannon pay for all his dinners.   
  And Alexis is rubbing it in Shannon’s face.  
  Say what you want about Shannon, no one deserves this.  
Of course, John is such a piece of work, it would be hilarious if it was a fake. 

IMG_1081.jpeg

Edited by Starlight925
  • Like 10
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1

Speaking of fake, would Alexis and/or John be low enough to stick it to Shannon with a knockoff, knowing that she's partial to VC&A?

Also, didn't she wear a fake ring on the show, and when confronted said the real one was in a safe deposit box?

fake.jpeg

Edited by Snarky McSnarky
  • Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 7

I find it so tacky to post your gifts on social media. I can see announcing an engagement with a picture of an engagement ring but a pricey promise ring? 
At their age? She’s ridiculous and he’s coming off like a thirsty old asshole. Another Slade is a good description of him. 

• Like 19
  • Applause 1

And another photo. She already loves him! They know each other for DAYS. This is so fake. She needs the Bravo money because the fiancé broke the engagement, and she is not employed otherwise. 

It's obvious they both try to bother Shannon with the Van Cleef ring, and photos. And her former fiancé. Alexis only pretends she is a nice, Christian woman, she is not.

Screenshot_20231227_173545_Instagram.thumb.jpg.9ca6a418edfc5d0f45af708becf3538f.jpg

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 4
  • LOL 2

Gross.  We really need an eye rolling emoji.  🙄

Promise ring???? WTF does that mean in your middle age?  I never thought Alexis was very bright and she just confirmed it. 

Shannon, you can do SO MUCH BETTER even if that means being single. 

• Like 10
On 12/26/2023 at 11:17 PM, Snarky McSnarky said:

Speaking of fake, would Alexis and/or John be low enough to stick it to Shannon with a knockoff, knowing that she's partial to VC&A?

Also, didn't she wear a fake ring on the show, and when confronted said the real one was in a safe deposit box?

fake.jpeg

Yes, she said she was wearing a fake diamond engagement ring, and the real one was in the vault during the glamping trip to Malibu. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
On 12/25/2023 at 2:18 PM, Snarky McSnarky said:

ALEXIS.jpeg

So she and Johnny J are in wuv. Words cannot do what actions do? Can someone translate this into English?

On 12/3/2023 at 12:13 PM, Mindthinkr said:

IMG_2010.thumb.jpeg.08302d9a95c0ecfcba924891459be511.jpeg

I saw this and immediately thought of Shannon. 

Exactly. You can’t force people to change. I’m afraid it may take one more crisis for Shannon to do so, and even then she has to realize and admit she has a problem.

• Like 7

Shannon said that she drove to John's house after the restaurant (where she was drinking), they had an argument, he asked her to leave, and she was returning home which is three blocks away when she had the hit and run, and the DUI. 

She claims she doesn't drink. 

She was offered free rehab, but she chose to have outpatient therapy at a behavioral wellness center.  

Therapy made her realize she suffers from childhood trauma.

She thought that being on the show would help her marriage (!), but instead David's ego became huge because he was on the show. 

She wants to get married again (why?).

https://realityblurb.com/2023/12/27/rhoc-shannon-beador-talks-argument-with-john-before-dui-why-she-didnt-go-to-rehab-and-shares-if-shes-still-drinking-plus-she-discusses-childhood-trauma-and-hoping-show-would-help/

1 hour ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Imagine how their love will grow after they've known each other longer than a month.

alexis.jpeg

Did you notice they are wearing color, and fabric coordinated outfits?

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
On 12/26/2023 at 1:53 AM, Starlight925 said:

John buys Alexis a Van Cleef & Arpels ring (approximately $12,000) but made Shannon pay for all his dinners.   
  And Alexis is rubbing it in Shannon’s face.  
  Say what you want about Shannon, no one deserves this.  
Of course, John is such a piece of work, it would be hilarious if it was a fake. 

IMG_1081.jpeg

I agree. It's just hurtful. So John is the new Slade. What a claim to fame. Does he actually have money? Because I can't imagine that Alexis does. As I recall weren't she and Jim basically broke at the end?  And  a seriously, a promise ring? I got one of those when I was 17 and my parents would have had coronation if I got an engagement ring. Spoiler alert-we never got married. Aren't John and Alexis a little old for a promise ring?

• Like 11
  • Love 1

Shannon said this season that she suspected John was with her because he liked being on tv/the celebrity aspect although as we saw he didn't like his personal life discussed- it doesn't work like this in reality shows. Being with Alexis who is trying hard to be a full time HW, and pushing that they are in love proves Shannon’s point. 

John is almost retired (that's why he can drink until late in restaurants and bars), he works for a legitimate company, and I believe he owns his house. The house like most of the houses in the specific area are older, but still expensive enough. 

Jim Bellino managed to buy two houses in San Juan Capistrano and Dana Point (close to the beach- he kept this after the divorce) because the house which was in foreclosure in Newport Beach was owned by his LLC, so I don't think this affected his credit. But he bought those after the real estate crash when the prices were a lot lower. He just opened a restaurant in Palm Springs, and he owns another one in San Clemente. He just opened a vintage and exotic car storage place (which also sells such cars) in south OC. The kids are sophomores and seniors in high school, so I guess he will be paying child support for a little longer. He introduced his girlfriend on social media a few days ago (coincidence?). All this info is from his IG. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 5
On 12/30/2023 at 9:07 PM, Snarky McSnarky said:

Tres Amigas is now Dos Amigas.  No more Tamra in their Road Show.

dos amigas.jpeg

Odd that the one facing criminal charges is still on the bill. Who is Doug Budin, the replacement tres amigo? (Yes, I realize I can Google. But if he’s related to the RHOC universe, you guys can give better context than Google can.)

• Like 2
(edited)
6 hours ago, JenE4 said:

Odd that the one facing criminal charges is still on the bill. Who is Doug Budin, the replacement tres amigo? (Yes, I realize I can Google. But if he’s related to the RHOC universe, you guys can give better context than Google can.)

Doug Budin (an actor) is a co-host on Jeff Lewis' radio show. Jeff Lewis is a close friend of Shannon, they are both from the OC and went to USC, and Shannon is a regular guest on his show. I assume that's the connection: Shannon met him via Jeff. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Thanks 5
  • Useful 2

Long time lurker, first time poster to this board.  I think it's the Alexis news that put me over the edge.

When she's not drinking---yes, I know it's hard to find those moments in recent seasons---I find Shannon to be the most likeable of the group. She's new-age-looney, but in a benign and sometimes amusing way.  And she's as self-centered as anyone else who thinks their life would be interesting to the masses.  Yet, despite that, she has displayed a capacity for empathy that I have yet to see in most of the others.  So I like her.  I wish she wasn't her own worst enemy.

But now I see Bravo functioning as an abusive partner, going out of its way to put her into a position of pain by bringing on Alexis as the new love interest of John, so they can blame her for whatever happens as a result.  They know how bad that will be for Shannon.  They're salivating over it.  And when she inevitably reacts, they will make it all her fault.  If any of you are familiar with domestic violence patterns, you will recognize this.  

I hope Alexis is above this, but the social media shared in this thread doesn't look promising.  I wish Shannon would remove herself from the situation, for her own sake and the sake of her kids.  And as I feel about any abuser, I wish Bravo would implode.

• Like 3
  • Fire 5
  • Applause 8
  • Love 1
(edited)

Great first post, @JMO!

I can see Andy and his Bravo buddies conspiring right now:

We will film Shannon's emotional explosion over Alexis/John for one season.

Then, we will watch as John dumps Alexis for someone younger, prettier, and we will film Alexis' emotional explosion.

Then, we film Shannon hug Alexis, as Alexis and Shannon cry over their shared trauma bond, and they have a Bravo friendship reunion.

This makes for great TV.  Heck, Bravo probably paid for that VC&Arpels. ring.

Edited by Starlight925
  • Like 7
  • LOL 4