Type keyword(s) to search

Shannon Beador: Magic Crystals and Nine Lemons

• Start Topic

I watched the Puerto Vallarta episodes from last season, when Shannon and David went to Vicki's time share.  It's sad to watch this back now, knowing David was having an affair, and Shannon did not know at the time.  That scene when they had lunch after horseback riding was gut wrenching the first time around, but to watch it knowing what we know now is awful.  She seemed totally blindsided and desperate.  You can see it on her face the realization "Oh no, I could be loosing my husband".  So sad.  Honestly, the only way I see their marriage lasting is if they just agree to stay married for the sake of keeping their life together, the kids, the house, the lifestyle, etc and forgoing a relationship living as roommates.  But Shannon would have to accept this as the arrangement and look the other way and stop the chiseling.  I don't think they are going to make up or reconnect.  

• Love 4
I don't think they are going to make up or reconnect.

I would find it difficult to come home from work every day (probably a long drive) and then have to enter The Castle of Heartbreak and Sadness.  Shannon will never lose her "poor me" attitude. She has probably been a martyr all her life and NOW she has ammunition.   Every tiny thing that goes wrong in her life will be blamed on David...on his affairs, his lack of giving proper gifts, his general failure as a warm and loving human being.  Oh well, she has her daily trips to her "doctors" and various other dependents.

• Love 7

I have a friend that constantly got involved with women who would screw him over. Most of his girlfriends and all of his long term relationships were just awful people: crazy, selfish, immature, dishonest, messy. One day his therapist asked him if he got some sense of power and self esteem from being the "good" one and if it was possible that when he would talk about there not being chemistry on a first date, he actually meant that there wasn't anything about the person sitting across from him to fix so he might not get to be the better person with them. Well, my friend said he couldn't speak for about a full minute because it so true. Then he decided to take a full year off dating just to figure out who he was when he wasn't saving someone. Anyway, Shannon? Any of that sound familiar? Maybe a little?

• Love 5

So Shannon claims to have a "productive" cough every day and uses a nebulizer daily to get rid of the gunk in her lungs and just happens to have some antibiotics at her disposal.  I wonder how chronic her condition is?  It might go a long way in figuring out her mindset.  At one point it was about she and David not sleeping in the same room- - I wonder if this lung condition has a pm component?  I agree she needs to stop sharing the color of her lung product with the other RH and the world.

I think David must have breathed a huge sigh of relief the therapist said discussing "his affair" was off limits, at this point in their reconciliation.

• Love 3

How did Shannon have antibiotics with her? Was she sick? Does she have a chronic condition that leaves her prone to infection? Agh, whatever. As always with Shannon, I'm exhausted just thinking about her.

• Love 3
How did Shannon have antibiotics with her? Was she sick? Does she have a chronic condition that leaves her prone to infection?

I think that by seeing her "doctor" every day (every day?), she has become a physician and can heal herself when out of the country.  She probably has her own prescription pads.

• Love 4
(edited)

This made my day ! Thank you. It was well worth reading the six pages in one gulp!!

I am imagining someone who lets him eat starch, and doesn't need to drink vodka straight from the bottle before having sex with him. 

And some chips and Salsa. Maybe he can hang with Terry where he gets his onion rings.

IMO, anything other than meek/submissive behavior from David would be considered "cocky" behavior according to Shannon. I mean really, this is a woman who berated her husband on camera, in front of their children, for eating nachos/salsa dip while she was cooking her dry/bland chicken! Oh, and she got their daughters to chime in on berating him as well! David was wrong to step out of their marriage before leaving her first but he did try to tell her he was unhappy and she could have cared less as it wasn't what she wanted. JMO

ALLLLLL THIS! 

Early on this season, may have been episode one when they were at the marriage seminar and doing the grave thing, I thought I was watching that Marriage Bootcamp ! I would not be surprised if they showed up.

They had a scene where they walk in and rearange the furniture and tell the kids how pissed Mommy is. WTF!!!! Next they shut the pantry door on a kid trying to talk to them! Even she said something like, OK that was weird.

The last time someone called me a crazy bitch it was because I through a grown nephew out of my house for getting lit on Meth for a week non stop!  Broke the only rule I have. But to my family I'm the crazy one!    

ETA!!! I forgot to mention I can't stand her using full names when she's bent up. 

And sorry about my lack of formatting skills!

Edited by FairyDusted
  • Love 4

I think that by seeing her "doctor" every day (every day?), she has become a physician and can heal herself when out of the country. She probably has her own prescription pads.

LOL, yes. I hear when you're qualified to dispense positive ion-charged rosewater spray with essence of vortex infused amethyst , you can get Rx pads with decorative kittens.

Edited by The Mighty Peanut
  • Love 4

Shannon has a cough everyday and has to use a nebulizer? Why? Asthma? Allergies? Tuberculous? Consumption? Need for attention?

I thought that was sooo odd. You'd think she'd be gleefully all over finding out what that allergy is about because it would mean even more doctors. I have a cough, post nasal drip thing going on that I've discovered is at least part a gerd/reflux caused thing. I have pretty much eliminated citric acid that's in most bottled drinks and canned foods because it damages the esophagus. Helps...

• Love 4

I'm completed confused why all the Umka and other bullshit in Shannon's arsenol isn't enough to cure her of every freaking thing  known to mankind.  Nebulizer??? What the fresh hell... Dr. Moon can't cure her of this? Shocked, I say; SHOCKED!

• Love 4

I thought that was sooo odd. You'd think she'd be gleefully all over finding out what that allergy is about because it would mean even more doctors. I have a cough, post nasal drip thing going on that I've discovered is at least part a gerd/reflux caused thing. I have pretty much eliminated citric acid that's in most bottled drinks and canned foods because it damages the esophagus. Helps...

In her blog, Shannon says it is because of a sinus surgery she had years ago:

I had sinus surgery years ago and now the drainage goes to my lungs -- I cough every day and it is a nightmare! I hate using a nebulizer!!!

• Love 1

In her blog, Shannon says it is because of a sinus surgery she had years ago:

In a year and a half of filming I don't remember her coughing a single time. I guess it's possible that Bravo edited out every coughing fit. Or it's possible she a drama queen capable of turning in little old molehill, discomfort, or inconvenience into Mount Everest.

• Love 5

Jeff Lewis was on WWHL and a caller asked what he did to relax, his answer was drink! Which naturally segued into Andy's question to Jeff, so you and Shannon Beador are good friends?

The previews of next week show Shannon's daughter highlighting Shannon's drinking problem. Which really is only fair since the daughters were used on the show to hit David over the head regarding his adultery.

Disclaimer: I don't believe their daughters should have been used on the show as they have been. Shame on Shannon for that. I just think it is funny that airing the familial problems is backfiring on her.

• Love 2

I'm going to just throw this out into the PTV universe to see what happens:

Anyone think it's possible Shannon is fabricating the "mistress befriended me" saga?

I think it is entirely possible that Shannon is making the affair sound/look worse that what it was. By that I mean, longer than it really was and/or that the woman "befriended" her after the affair began. If David refutes any of it he looks like he is trying to minimize/trivialize the affair and that will back fire big time on him. If the other woman tries to correct any lie, it would only make matters worse as well, as she knowingly slept with a married man to begin with. So YES, I do think Shannon may be fabricating that the other woman befriended her.

I also find it ridiculous that Shannon told Vicki on film that she did not want any of the other HWs to know what she told Vicki in the past and what she was now telling her (and the rest of the world) ON CAMERA! LOL

• Love 3

Are we allowed to post a link that has a few small clues about David's mistress? I'll add it here with an edit, if so.

I am drooling !!! Please post !!! LOL

(I'm 99.9% sure it's allowed... People post related links all the time)

Edited by jnymph
  • Love 2

Are we allowed to post a link that has a few small clues about David's mistress? I'll add it here with an edit, if so.

Honestly, I'm fine with it. As long as it isn't to her personal pages, gossip away.

• Love 2

Yes, yes, of course you are!

It's done all the time :)

Sorry, I guess I should have waited for Mya to approve it. My curiosity is getting the best of me.

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 1

ETA - Here it is.  http://realmrhousewi...es-exclusive/2/plus one more clue.  She deleted her Facebook and Instagram in June.

We will have to monitor the comments on that article for someone who knows someone to start naming names. This shouldn't take too long.

I did some googling and someone is posting a name in the comment section of several different websites within the past day. Someone has it out for the mistress. I think we'll find out soon enough, unfortunately. I understand the urge to shame the mistress, but I also don't know if it's worth destroying another family if kids are involved.

I did look up the woman named in the comments but her job doesn't fit the clues. Plus I would think it would be someone who lived in the neighborhood.  

Edited by TheFinalRose

We will have to monitor the comments on that article for someone who knows someone to start naming names. This shouldn't take too long.

I found her name. Just google David Beador affair. It's in the comments on almost every article. I just won't personally out her.

Seems to me Davey boy definitely has a type.

• Love 3

I found her name. Just google David Beador affair. It's in the comments on almost every article. I just won't personally out her.

Seems to me Davey boy definitely has a type.

That was so easy!  Search, then, BOOM, the first result outs her!

Now knowing that she befriended Shannon to get the dirt on her marriage while sleeping with David, she looks like a jerk to me.  I'm betting she pursued him initially because I can't picture David approaching and luring this high-powered woman - he's got no game (unless emasculated and wishy-washy is his game). Some people who nab high career positions usually have no problem stepping on and using people to get what they want, and she certainly fits the type.

Edited to subtract uncalled for cattiness.

Edited by cherry slushie
  • Love 1

I'm not necessarily sure that Shannon intentionally misrepresents facts (at least most of the time) but she has proven her perspective to be less than reliable. I sympathized with her during the horrible stunts that Tamra and Heather pulled on her last year but she superfluously exaggerated already poor behavior on their part ("she said, 'zip it! I owe you nothing!'l). She seemed genuinely befuddled about how to address the dichotomy between her schedule and that of David (going to bed at the same time - who'd have thunk?). She blatantly lied about the state of her marriage during the season 9 reunion. She is either lying now or lied previously about the domestic violence situation. She refuted the premise that she was making pejorative comments about Heather's choice to befriend Meghan ("breaking girl code" is inherently critical). So I just don't find her tendency to overshare about the affair more reflective of transparency/honesty than, say, a desire for revenge. The dynamic between the Beadors is seriously warped - like, Gone Girl warped. So it wouldn't surprise me if David selected a mistress who would put the screws to Shannon like that. But Shannon's demonstrated and documented unreliability undermines her account of what has transpired. It's like a Lifetime telefilm or B-grade classic movie about a wife with a history of mental instability who is being gaslit or finally telling the truth but finds only a skeptical audience.

• Love 4

Jeff Lewis was on WWHL and a caller asked what he did to relax, his answer was drink! Which naturally segued into Andy's question to Jeff, so you and Shannon Beador are good friends?

The previews of next week show Shannon's daughter highlighting Shannon's drinking problem. Which really is only fair since the daughters were used on the show to hit David over the head regarding his adultery.

Disclaimer: I don't believe their daughters should have been used on the show as they have been. Shame on Shannon for that. I just think it is funny that airing the familial problems is backfiring on her.

Yes, it's hilarious isn't it?

I knew it was only a matter of time that this excellent group of sleuths would find out David's sidepiece identity. 

Well done, well done. ;) 

Yep, only a few clicks took me to her picture too. Wowee , wow,  she really does look like Shannon. 

- decided to come back and delete her name from my earlier posting ~

After looking a a few public pictures of N.M. at what looks like business and charity functions, I am getting the impression that's the connection between she and the Beadors. I think Shannon is involved (by her own admission) in various Orange County charity circles and all that implies: women's organizations, dinner dances, awards ceremonies, community events, the women's luncheon crowd, couples then becoming friendly, etc. etc. 

And that maybe how the rest of the OC Housewives all knew about the affair before Shannon. We saw Heather talking about the Beadors' "marriage troubles" early on last season who said she heard about it (I paraphrase) at lunch with a group of women. Heather, may have been that link the the OC cast and the Orange County monied set and charity group world. And one more time, that may be one of the reasons for Terry's hard on negative attitude against David. Not that Terry is so noble, moral , and highminded, but he and Heather may have been privy to the down and dirty Orange County gossip circle details about Davids affair with this N.M. They may even know her and her husband.......

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • Love 6

I knew it was only a matter of time that this excellent group of sleuths would find out David's sidepiece identity.

Well done, well done. ;)

Yep, only a few clicks took me to her picture too. Wowee , wow, she really does look like Shannon.

After looking a a few public pictures of at what looks like business and charity functions, I am getting the impression that's the connection between she and the Beadors. I think Shannon is involved (by her own admission) in various Orange County charity circles and all that implies: couples then becoming friends, women's organizations, etc. etc.

I think your right about the charity connection.

That makes Shannon 's reaction to Meghan's call at the start of the season make sense to me. Shannon was obviously startled by who was calling her.

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 3

Oh man, I really hope we aren't ruining someone's name by outing them if it isn't the right person. i am all for gossip, but if this woman isn't the person David had an affair with, I feel really bad for her having her name associated with this all because of a rumor.

Edited by MatildaMoody
  • Love 3

I don't think anyone should be named; it's a life-ruining accusation.

Duly noted. I think will go back up to my earlier post and delete. 

Appreciate and respect your moral compass on this issue. 

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • Love 2

Duly noted. I think will go back up to my earlier post and delete.

Appreciate and respect your moral compass on this issue

I edited my post quoting you Bossa Nova, to remove the name. Edited by imjagain
  • Love 3

Thanks for checking yourselves before I hopped back on board. I'm not comfortable with us naming her until it's out in the general sense. I certainly don't want this site to be cited as where the name blew up.

I'm okay with it being discussed generally without her name being dropped though. And of course, by leaving the children out of it. I may love gossip, but I'm a mother of two, and I can not imagine having my kids dragged through the mud on anything I choose to do. :)

• Love 5

If the alleged name is correct, it is in fact super CREEPY how much she looks like Shannon.  It's like Shannon 2.0, Professional Edition.  WEIRD.

Right?  I had to go look at her again, because I thought my brain was playing tricks on me.   If they in fact did meet in person, they had to have thought they were looking in a mirror.   

I see she's an IT recruiter.  Interesting.   I don't know why, but it's interesting.  LOL !

• Love 3

Shannon is prime example of when a man calls a woman "psycho" or "neurotic"...my first response is "what did you do to make her that way??". People gave her a huge sideeye for her not being able to "get over it" or move past the obsessive, all-consuming thoughts and constantly busting David's balls despite saying she was trying to move on...but he put extras on his betrayal. So YEAHHHH...he deserves everything he has coming.

Edited by MichelEliz
  • Love 9

If this woman is indeed the alleged person, she does have quite a bit of Orange County charity work on her resume. I suspect I am right about that being the connector back to Shannon. Maybe how introductions began. 

"She sits on numerous boards, including the CHOC Children’s Families in Need, St. Mary’s Board of Trustees, Orange County Board of Education Executive Committee, Tilly’s Life Center Board and is an Honoree at the YWCA."

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • Love 2

If this woman is indeed the alleged person, she does have quite a bit of Orange County charity work on her resume. I suspect I am right about that being the connector back to Shannon. Maybe how introductions began. 

"She sits on numerous boards, including the CHOC Children’s Families in Need, St. Mary’s Board of Trustees, Orange County Board of Education Executive Committee, Tilly’s Life Center Board and is an Honoree at the YWCA."

.... and assuming it's her, she's also one nasty conniver with an inner bunny-slayer.  

• Love 5

This was super duper weird. At first, I was disinterested in searching for David's TIDBIT«--- ch. Yet, my fingers lightly and quickly tapped tapped tapped searching for the bane of Shannon's existence. I glanced, perused, all the while steadily searching for the dreadfully damaging disease-- TB. "Hmm, where IS she?" I frustratingly murmured. Then, I realized that I was looking right at her the ENTIRE time! WHAT. THE. FRACK!! She looks virtually identical to Shannon in the photo. I thought it was Shannon. (lol!) Even AFTER reading earlier posts, I underestimated the photographic resemblance about which some spoke.

Edited by BookElitist
  • Love 10

This was super duper weird. At first, I was disinterested in searching for David's TIDBIT«--- ch. Yet, my fingers lightly and quickly tapped tapped tapped searching for the bane of Shannon's existence. I glanced, perused, all the while steadily searching for the dreadfully damaging disease-- TB. "Hmm, where IS she?" I frustratingly murmured. Then, I realized that I was looking right at her the ENTIRE time! WHAT. THE. FRACK!! She looks virtually identical to Shannon in the photo. I thought it was Shannon. (lol!) Even AFTER reading earlier posts, I underestimated the photographic resemblance about which some spoke.

LOL!

When (if) these 2 met in the same circles; there just HAD to be some comments on their resemblance !

• Love 4

I wonder if the reason Shannon hasn't publically outed  David's girlfriend is because at least at the time her husband did not know about the affair. And Shannon knew the reason David came home was the sidepiece did not want to leave her husband. But if he got wind of the affair he may kick her out and then David would want to be with the other woman and not try to "work things out" with Shannon?

Edited by kira28
  • Love 7