Type keyword(s) to search

Vicki Gunvalson: Her Love Tank Runneth Over

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,

No politics.  That means none.  Zero. Zilch. Nada. 
See the Primetimer Politics Policy

• Start Topic

Meghan's stepdaughter insulted Vicki on Twitter.  I don't disagree with her assessment, but 17 year olds shouldn't be given free reign on social media.

Hayley Edmonds @HayleyEdmonds15

You're a dumb bitch @vgunvalson 

9:16 PM - 31 Aug 2015

(Tweeted last Monday night, fifteen minutes into the show)

http://www.people.com/article/rhoc-meghan-king-edmonds-stepdaughter-attacks-vicki-gunvalson-on-twitter

Ouch. Not cool for someone her age. Wait. Not cool for any age.  Meghan and Jim are NOT a good match and she would do well to run far away and fast.  Not sure what compelled them to marry in the first place....wasn't the courtship pretty short?!

Anyway, I go up and down with Vicki.  I am glad the vodka suit worked out in her favor.  It wouldn't have been good for her credibility if it had gone the other way.  As to Brooks, I saw Meghan in an interview (pink hair 'n all) and she said she firmly believes Brooks does not have cancer.  She said as the season goes on, it's pretty clear that things don't add up and that the viewers will see for themselves.

If that turns out to be true, I do hope Vicki is not part of the scheme.  I like her well enough to say that, and I especially like her kids and wouldn't want them to be hurt.

I'm not weighing in one way or another right now.  Two things come to mind.  At some point, Brooks said he "had" cancer. Past tense.  I wouldn't begrudge him various treatments, etc. if doctors worry it would come back - or some such thing.  Also, he does look a lot skinnier and frailer than in past seasons.  He looks like he's dealing with a health issue.

Will be an interesting season for Vicki.

• Love 1

Did the vodka lawsuit work out in her favor? I haven't seen anything about it, but I don't read the tabloids. Interesting if the suit ended right around the same time she and Brooks split up.

Edited by RedHawk
  • Love 1

I linked an article.  Vicki had certain causes of action dismissed via Summary Judgment-Brooks is out all together.

Vicki is set to go to trial on:  Breach of contracts

Breach of good faith

Fraud and omissions

Promissory estoppel

Expensive for Vicki to defend. 

Did the vodka lawsuit work out in her favor? I haven't seen anything about it, but I don't read the tabloids. Interesting if the suit ended right around the same time she and Brooks split up.

• Love 2

If that turns out to be true, I do hope Vicki is not part of the scheme.  I like her well enough to say that, and I especially like her kids and wouldn't want them to be hurt.

I don't know if Brooks currently has cancer or not but if he does not and Vicki was part of the scheme, I doubt her kids would be hurt by it. They know what their mother is capable of better than we do. Chances are Vicki has tried to manipulate/control them with a fabricated scenario more than a few times in the past.

• Love 6

Meghan's stepdaughter insulted Vicki on Twitter.  I don't disagree with her assessment, but 17 year olds shouldn't be given free reign on social media.

http://www.people.com/article/rhoc-meghan-king-edmonds-stepdaughter-attacks-vicki-gunvalson-on-twitter

What's her stepmom's saying?  "Classy as fuck!" 

• Love 7

I do think Jim's daughter is 18 now so I'm not sure anyone is "giving her free reign."   Everyone should be more careful of what they post on social media.  Once it's out there, it never really goes away.  While I'm not defending her statement, Vicki is a bitch and has been very critical of Hayley publicly.  For the most part Hayley deserved it but before she turned 18 she was still a minor and frankly, none of Vicki's business. 

It's so typical of Vicki to criticize others (including their spouses and children) and yet God forbid someone says something about her (or Brooks).

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 9

I don't know if Brooks currently has cancer or not but if he does not and Vicki was part of the scheme, I doubt her kids would be hurt by it. They know what their mother is capable of better than we do. Chances are Vicki has tried to manipulate/control them with a fabricated scenario more than a few times in the past.

I don't mean to argue, but what is the "scheme" exactly? Brooks is not collecting money, nor asking for nursing help, so where is the gain? Not even sympathy is forthcoming, from what I am gaining. "Lying" or not, I don't care. They are all "lying"; that's hardly the point for me. YMMV.

• Love 4

I don't mean to argue, but what is the "scheme" exactly? Brooks is not collecting money, nor asking for nursing help, so where is the gain? Not even sympathy is forthcoming, from what I am gaining. "Lying" or not, I don't care. They are all "lying"; that's hardly the point for me. YMMV.

That's a good question.  I think people are assuming that Vicki may have gone with the "Brooks has cancer" story to create a storyline for herself.   She had no way of knowing that her mother would pass away this season so Brooks having cancer might have been her plan.    If that's true, Brooks gets to stay in Vicki's home and maybe even get a paycheck from Bravo.  Does anyone know if he's being paid for his participation on the OC?

• Love 3

That's a good question. I think people are assuming that Vicki may have gone with the "Brooks has cancer" story to create a storyline for herself. She had no way of knowing that her mother would pass away this season so Brooks having cancer might have been her plan. If that's true, Brooks gets to stay in Vicki's home and maybe even get a paycheck from Bravo. Does anyone know if he's being paid for his participation on the OC?

He had financial support from Vicki without "cancer" and posters have contended that Bravo insisted on his participation. Where is the scheme?

Edited by SFoster21
  • Love 2

He had financial support from Vicki without "cancer" and posters have contended that Bravo insisted on his participation. Where is the scheme?

Perhaps you should ask whoever used the word first.    It was used in the post I responded to but now I'm sorry I used that word in my post LOL

My guess is people think it was Vicki's scheme to create a storyline/sympathy for herself.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 2

I don't think it is for money, like you pointed out, he already gets money/support form Vicki. IF it is false and Vicki is part of a "scheme" it would be for the storyline and nothing more than her keeping her Orange after Andy's threat to her about inducing her private life/Brooks on camera or else no Orange for her.

• Love 2

I do think Jim's daughter is 18 now so I'm not sure anyone is "giving her free reign."   Everyone should be more careful of what they post on social media.  Once it's out there, it never really goes away.  While I'm not defending her statement, Vicki is a bitch and has been very critical of Hayley publicly.  For the most part Hayley deserved it but before she turned 18 she was still a minor and frankly, none of Vicki's business. 

It's so typical of Vicki to criticize others (including their spouses and children) and yet God forbid someone says something about her (or Brooks).

It's splitting hairs, but she turned 18 on September 2nd according to congratulatory Tweets to her.  I agree that everyone would do well to think before they Tweet. She should have been told to show some restraint by Jim and Meghan, and perhaps she was.

• Love 4

Maybe because she is young Hayley doesn't understand it is Meghan bringing her immature, inappropriate behavior to Vicki.  Had Meghan not brought her up Vicki would not have anyway of knowing about the little sloth and her habits.  Vicki didn't go the charity event so there was really no opportunity for her to meet Hayley.  it is also Meghan blaming poor parenting for the way Hayley turned out. 

Meghan and Jim need to let Hayley know that her opinion is not all that important.  Meghan and Jim didn't listen to Vicki's advice so Hayley should not be calling Vicki "psychotic".

• Love 5

Meghan and Jim need to let Hayley know that her opinion is not all that important.  Meghan and Jim didn't listen to Vicki's advice so Hayley should not be calling Vicki "psychotic".

Did Hayley call Vicki "psychotic?"   The tweet Bella Roche posted said "You're a dumb bitch."

If Hayley is continuing her twitter rampage against Vicki, Jim should have a talk with her before she turns into a TwitterTwit.

I linked an article.  Vicki had certain causes of action dismissed via Summary Judgment-Brooks is out all together.

Vicki is set to go to trial on:  Breach of contracts

Breach of good faith

Fraud and omissions

Promissory estoppel

Expensive for Vicki to defend. 

I must have read the article too quickly.  I guess Vicki is not completely out of the woods!

• Love 1

I don't, as a rule, watch OC because of Icky and Trampy, but I did have Bravo on the tube the other day (for some unknown reason, turning on my tube automatically brings Bravo up) during some episode where Icky was really reaming out a young thing - Meghan, probably as she's a name I don't really recognize- with Trampy in the pic as well. Basically she was insinuating that as SYT (sweet young thang) was not a mom and had never give birth to a child, she had NO right whatever to claim to have feelings of love toward a kid who was her stepchild.  I'm sure adoptive moms/step moms the world over will be in total agreement with the Ickster..insert sarcasm...

If I needed any reminder of why I stay as far away from this show as possible, Icky's pompous self-righteous, self-important, egotistical ranting on this subject served as confirmation that I made the right decision....I will not watch further to see if Trampy is still the same ole shit stirring, piece of trash she used to be as her stock in trade since she came on the show....leopards do not change their spots after all...

....attitudes of women like Icky: I truly hate with the fire of a thousand burning suns...

FTR: I am not a mom, not an adoptive mom, not a step mom...I simply find this so much over the pale as to not be able to let it go without comment...

ETA: correcting stuff misspelled and omitted in my mini-rant about Trampy

I watched the marathon today and this irked me as well.  Whats it to her that Meghan wants to be involved in her step children's lives and that she wants them to consider her as their mom too?  If THEIR mothers don't have a problem with it, then why the fuck does Vicki care enough to berate Meghan over it?

Alas, Vicki would have berated Meghan had Meghan not paid any attention to her step children at all. 

• Love 3
I don't mean to argue, but what is the "scheme" exactly? Brooks is not collecting money, nor asking for nursing help, so where is the gain?

I'm not sure that Brooks is NOT collecting money...from Bravo, from Vicki, from his "work" with her business, from ex-wives, from new women.......

• Love 3

Ouch, my eyes!!  That pic above of Vicks as blowsy Miss Piggy - yikes!  & I was just thinking tonight while watching Vicki in OK that she was looking great in skinny jeans & windblown hair - or maybe she needs to keep Brianna close by for comparison purposes?

• Love 4

It's splitting hairs, but she turned 18 on September 2nd according to congratulatory Tweets to her.  I agree that everyone would do well to think before they Tweet. She should have been told to show some restraint by Jim and Meghan, and perhaps she was.

With respect...I hardly condone a childish, nasty tweet to or from anyone but 18--legal or not--is still a child and, in this case, apparently a very young one in terms of maturity.

IMO the parents/step parents/guardian/grandparents/whomever wouldn't be out of line in letting the child know that this is inappropriate, grieving for a lost parent or not. I'd also add that, while I obviously never met her, I doubt if her late mother would have approved and I'd suggest that to the girl. This isn't to chastize her, this is simply to let her know that a line was crossed and, angry or not, was unnecessary.

• Love 2
Brooks, Brooks, Brooks. Its the all Brooks, all the time channel. If they don't give us the real scoop on Brooks and his health I'm going to be sooo pissed. I'm preparing to be pissed off.

How many episodes are left? Megan said it would be clear by the end that he's lying/faking. I have had my doubts all season, but nothing has become 100% clear to me. 

• Love 2

How many episodes are left? Megan said it would be clear by the end that he's lying/faking. I have had my doubts all season, but nothing has become 100% clear to me. 

Brooks claims he will be proven right "soon", Vicki said something similar and now Meghan say we will see by the end of the season! LOL They ALL forget that Production has the last say in all of this and will edit it according to what they want us to believe. LOL

• Love 7

Did Hayley call Vicki "psychotic?"   The tweet Bella Roche posted said "You're a dumb bitch."

If Hayley is continuing her twitter rampage against Vicki, Jim should have a talk with her before she turns into a TwitterTwit.

In the article there was a second Tweet calling Vicki psychotic.  I don't know if she Tweeted Vicki directly or just put it out there to her followers.

• Love 1

This picture of Vicki-I just can't .. . http://www.starpulse...o-start-over-wi

Although the picture posted by this Star Pulse site reads 9/4/15 as a date, I think they used an old pic of the Vickster pre plastic surgery when she was jamming her former size 14 bod into a tight size 10 sausage casing dress from Forever 21. Her personal style is so much better this season and even last. Dressing better, makeup on point, even her hair looks healthier with its age appropriate cut and color. She even looked pretty svelte in her skinny jeans chasing little Troy in the backyard in the Oklahoma scene in last night's episode.

Now as for her internal evolvement, that is another discussion....

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • Love 2

She called her psychotic and few other choice words. There were three very negative tweets.  I agree before they have another Ashlee on their hands.

• Love 1

Ummm, anyone want to invest? Anyone.....? LOL I guess Vicki may have learned a trick or 2 from Brooks after all. LOL

http://stoopidhousewives.com/2015/09/08/vickis-e-boutique-pyramid-scheme-rhoc/

That was a fun read!  It's late but this just screams for a cartoon caption.

Vicki says it's not a pyramid scheme because there's no upfront investment.........except the $499 which is payable upfront.   Huh?

ETA:  There's another Vicki story on StoopidHousewives.  She went to a spa, received thousands of dollars worth of treatments and services and then threw a fit when asked to pay.

http://stoopidhousewives.com/2015/09/08/vicki-throws-a-fit-when-asked-to-pay-rhoc-vgunvalson/

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 2

ETA:  There's another Vicki story on StoopidHousewives.  She went to a spa, received thousands of dollars worth of treatments and services and then threw a fit when asked to pay.

http://stoopidhousewives.com/2015/09/08/vicki-throws-a-fit-when-asked-to-pay-rhoc-vgunvalson/

Where are the surveillance cameras when you need them most?? My friend used to work at Elizabeth Arden in BH years ago, and D-List celebs used to come in and expect to walk out with free stuff just because.  And the wife of an actor/politician would tip the staff fifty cents and act like she was making a big difference in their pathetic little lives.  So many semi-famous people are insufferable a-holes.  

• Love 5

And the wife of an actor/politician would tip the staff fifty cents

...oh.Bella, .....please do share the identity or can you give a good clue ? ;)

Hmmm.....was it Maria S .?

Edited by Bossa Nova

I feel for Brianna - she seems to be trying to establish boundaries with regard to her mom, but is also so enmeshed that Vicki has visited 14 (I think she said) in a year. Plus, her husband is scary. Girl might need a good therapist.

• Love 2

Ronald Reagan, Clint Eastwood, Sonny Bono, Fred Thompson?

I can see Beverly Hills Nancy doing that at Elizabeth Arden and she is of the right age, someone who would remember when a fifty cent tip was being generous.

• Love 5

talula, on 10 Sept 2015 - 10:39 AM, said:

Yes cherrie slushie I agree Ryan's past is very problematic. I don't see Briana putting up with it for another 10 to 15 years if he continues to be obnoxiously controlling, violent, or a compulsive cheat.

Regarding moving back to California: if Vicki and Brooks have really broken up he'd have no legitament excuse to stay away from California, especially if Vicki gives him a administrative job in her insurance agency. With a family to take care of, he might become mellow in his old age. If he gets violent with the boys or Brianna I don't see her looking the other way. With her nursing career proceeding along she won't need Ryan to support her in the event he becomes an "abusive, raging louse."

Moving this over to the Vicki thread so as not to take up the whole episode with Ryan/Brianna/Vicki talk

So anyway, I moved over here so I could further psychoanalyse Ryan/Brianna/Vicki with my totally legitimate "I watch a lot of Reality TV" doctorate degree from the School of Watching a lot of TV(check out our Law & Order Law School and The West Wing Center for Public Policy).

I really doubt that Ryan is actually apposed to living in CA. The move to OK probably had a lot of factors (Ryan being reassigned, a humiliating season culminating with couch gate, Bravo's failure to offer Brianna a housewife spot, the cost of living being too high without a Bravo paycheck, a likely sincere desire for Brianna to take a break from her mom and Brooks), but I never bought Brianna and Ryan's little song and dance about wanting a Mayberry life chocked full of heartland values. I think if everything had gone according to plan Brianna would be a full time Real Housewife in a hideous McMansion and Ryan would film during his leave and the two of them would be the "real" couple with "real" problems. (Picture a younger, poorer Shannon and David). But alas, that did not come to pass so off to Ooooooklahoma where the wind comes rustling through the trees! I don't think Ryan has any legitimate beef with OC and I think he'd move back in a second. I just also think he's one of those people where whatever they're doing has to be the BEST! Brianna and Vicki are like that too. They can't just do anything, it has to be better than what you're doing. I'm sure if they moved back to CA, Ryan would be all about what a shit hole OK is. It's not about anything really, he just has to be better than you.

• Love 4

I whole heartedly agree FozzyBear! On WWHL Tamra in the audience and Vicki on the stage were asking Andy to hire Briana (playing bartender) as a HW from OC. I'm now beginning to wonder if the 4th wall breaking scene between Vicki and Briana was orchestrated to boost Briana's status on the show. No I shouldn't be that jaded...but I am!

Nothing surprises me on these shows. :(

• Love 3

Sorry to bring you this but Icky is talking to sticky Brooks...the source says it's a separation?!?

Vicki-Gunvalson-Post-Split-PP.jpg?zoom=2

http://radaronline.com/photos/vicki-gunvalson-brooks-ayers-split-rhoc-stars-speaking-again/photo/1196634/

They say that time heals all wounds, but that is not yet the case for Real Housewives of Orange County star Vicki Gunvalson. She split from her longtime partner Brooks Ayers last month, but a source close to the 53-year-old self-made millionaire tells RadarOnline.com exclusively that “the breakup with Brooks is still really, really hard on her.” And in fact, they’re still talking! Click through these 7 photos of Gunvalson and Ayers in happier times to find out why.

As far as how she and Brooks are doing right now, the source tells Radar, "They still communicate with each other and it is really hard on the both of them. But they know in their hearts that this separation needed to happen."

Edited by talula

I'd buy that. Vicki and Brooks had "broken up" during the couch gate reunion too. I always suspected she thought that if she just said they had broken up everyone would drop everything about her and Brooks and Brianna and Ryan. It didn't work.

From Vicki's Twitter account:

Published on September 9, 2015

Why The Real Housewives of OC Need to ZIP IT on Cancer

written by jaclynkayb

Excerpt-

These last few episodes of RHOC have had me shouting at my TV (even more than I usually do when I watch a Housewives franchise) because a public person – who many people will unfortunately listen to for no other reason than their minimal fame-is leading people to believe there is only one way to treat and beat this illness. This is dangerous and it’s simply not the case. Not only is it not the case, but it is negligent – in my opinion- for Meghan, and by all means the BRAVO network, to not offer any resources to educate their viewing public. How many times have reality or scripted television programs flashed resources at commercial breaks or closing credits for drug addiction, safe sex, teen pregnancy, or domestic violence? Cancer certainly affects as many lives, perhaps more, than all these epidemics combined. Why not simply preface these episodes just as I prefaced my blog.

We also watched the “OG of the OC”, Vicki Gunvalson rally around then-boyfriend, Brooks Ayers as he was apparently battling a 2nd relapse of non-hodgkins lymphoma, a cancer our family has unfortunately come to know well. Brooks and Vicki shared in more recent episodes that Brooks was not responding to chemotherapy and wanted to end that treatment path. He had decided to start working with a naturopath physician who he claimed was also a survivor of NHL and had found a “cure” using Resveratrol.

But HERE is where I take issue. In Meghan Edmond’s quest to get the “real story” she started offering a list of reasons for questioning the validity of Brooks’ diagnosis. “I mean, what is resveratrol?!” – well, Meghan , look it up! There are numerous, accounts of people who have taken resveratrol intravenously and claim to have eradicated their cancer. She continued to maintain her concern was because she cared and because she was currently so affected by cancer herself, helping to care for Leanne. But she also continued to doubt there was any real efficacy to be had in an integrative treatment, “if there was a cure do you think people wouldn’t know about it??!” – as a matter of fact, I do. While people may want to call it a “conspiracy theory” that there are existing cancer cures not being shared with the public, the numbers to rationalize that opinion don’t lie.

“The cancer industry is probably the most prosperous business in the United States. In 2014, there will be an estimated 1,665,540 new cancer cases diagnosed and 585,720 cancer deaths in the US. $6 billion of tax-payer funds are cycled through various federal agencies for cancer research, such as the National Cancer Institute (NCI). The NCI states that the medical costs of cancer care are $125 billion, with a projected 39 percent increase to $173 billion by 2020.” – Health Impact News

In short: There’s too little money to be made in curing a disease vs treating it. But that’s a whole different blog.

My message to ALL of my clients is that there is no, “one size fits all” approach to wellness or to battling disease because we are all DIFFERENT. We have to remember this fact and too often we forget it and unfortunately that is very common in most conventional medicine.

Lastly, I want to state that I am not against chemotherapy, radiation or other forms of conventional cancer care. I simply believe you need to look at each person’s treatment plan individually. If Brooks has in fact sustained the grueling NHL chemotherapy treatments and they aren’t serving their purpose (to destroy cancer cells) it is – in my opinion- worth trying something new and not harmful his immune system.

Again, my hope for anyone reading this is that you educate yourself to make empowered decisions for your individual treatment. You don’t have to agree with me or follow protocols I share, you don’t have to fight cancer the way my husband fought cancer. I just ask that all of us educate ourselves, and not question or judge the choices of others facing this difficult diagnosis. Make the choice that gives you the most peace and comfort as you fight the good fight.

http://jaclyndixon.com/2015/09/09/why-the-real-housewives-of-oc-need-to-zip-it-on-cancer/

Edited by talula

Of course they're still talking. I wouldn't be surprised if they get back together soon. Their entire relationship has consisted of back and forth.

I think Vicki is worried about the RHOC Reunion and figures if he's a PAST BF Andy & the cast won't jump all over her to produce his cancer medical records...like Jim would do to shut other's up.

As soon as the RHOC Reunion is over Brooks will move back in with Icky.

Edited by talula
  • Love 5

I think Vicki is worried about the RHOC Reunion and figures if he's a PAST BF Andy & the cast won't jump all over her to produce his cancer medical records...like Jim would do to shut other's up.

As soon as the RHOC Reunion is over Brooks will move back in with Icky.

I'd buy that. Vicki and Brooks had "broken up" during the couch gate reunion too. I always suspected she thought that if she just said they had broken up everyone would drop everything about her and Brooks and Brianna and Ryan. It didn't work.

• Love 6

If Vicki thinks she can avoid a RHOC Reunion convo about Brooks she'll be surprised. Though she may pull a "Ramona"...and just say no to Andy. Megs may be left high and dry if Vicki sticks to her guns. There's nothing Megs can do to get Brooks' health records...except pay someone to take them from his doctors office?!? I wouldn't put it past her...she's desperate to prove that Vicki & Brooks are con artists. In her mind Megs believes she's on a quest for JUSTICE!!!

• Love 2

There must be a preview that I haven't seen yet because I don't remember Meghan saying anything about trying to get Brooks' medical records. I also don't remember her saying that she doesn't believe he has cancer. She said the psychic said it.....maybe I missed that too. Her main focus seems to be that he's not going to the best doctors or getting the most aggressive treatment available.

Does she have a right to question his choices? No

Does Vicki have a right to tell her "I'll take you down." No - not unless she wants to add "gangsta" to her resume. And exactly how would Vicki do that anyway?

There's no doubt that Meghan is stirring things up but I honestly believe she's doing it because that's what Bravo production wants her to do.

• Love 3

There must be a preview that I haven't seen yet because I don't remember Meghan saying anything about trying to get Brooks' medical records. I also don't remember her saying that she doesn't believe he has cancer. She said the psychic said it.....maybe I missed that too. Her main focus seems to be that he's not going to the best doctors or getting the most aggressive treatment available.

Does she have a right to question his choices? No

Does Vicki have a right to tell her "I'll take you down." No - not unless she wants to add "gangsta" to her resume. And exactly how would Vicki do that anyway?

There's no doubt that Meghan is stirring things up but I honestly believe she's doing it because that's what Bravo production wants her to do.

Meghan has said Brooks does not have cancer, on the show and post show.  She says it interviews currently.  Jim is the one saying he would demand the records and show them to the doubting party and Meghan like a booble head doll is shaking her head up and down in agreement.  Heather confirmed to Meghan she did say it.  I believe what the offensive part of Meghan's conversation is her diehard insistence she knows what course of treatment Brooks should be on.

Meghan has a way of stating things that leave a party without the ability to respond.  "The City of Hope is the best hospital and Leann could not get in." It took a lot of follow up to get to the reason that Leann could not get it and it had nothing to do with Brooks cancer.

I do believe this to be true-if you came too hard at Vicki you do end up off the show.  The best example was Lauri Peterson.  The woman even came to the Reunion with her college diploma and life insurance license to try and  convince the world of her position.  She went too far and too fast at Vicki and it bit her in the butt and Gretchen as well.  So what I have learned is these women including the Countess, Terry and Vicki do use terms like taking someone down and have the ability to do it. 

Meghan although married to someone famous has been a PR nightmare.  She makes huge mistakes and then claims she will stand by her choices and consequences.  I think a lot will depend how Meghan comports herself at the Reunion.  If she becomes the most hated housewife in America you may see Jim pull away.  This is a franchise that needs the husbands to film with the wives and needs couples trips.

If you watched RHOBH and Brandi various antics, which she claimed she was just trying to make good TV, Meghan has said the opposite and she does what she wants when she wants.  Production made me do it is not an excuse.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 3

Meghan has said Brooks does not have cancer, on the show and post show.  She says it interviews currently.  Jim is the one saying he would demand the records and show them to the doubting party and Meghan like a booble head doll is shaking her head up and down in agreement.  Heather confirmed to Meghan she did say it.  I believe what the offensive part of Meghan's conversation is her diehard insistence she knows what course of treatment Brooks should be on.

Meghan has a way of stating things that leave a party without the ability to respond.  "The City of Hope is the best hospital and Leann could not get in." It took a lot of follow up to get to the reason that Leann could not get it and it had nothing to do with Brooks cancer.

I do believe this to be true-if you came too hard at Vicki you do end up off the show.  The best example was Lauri Peterson.  The woman even came to the Reunion with her college diploma and life insurance license to try and  convince the world of her position.  She went too far and too fast at Vicki and it bit her in the butt and Gretchen as well.  So what I have learned is these women including the Countess, Terry and Vicki do use terms like taking someone down and have the ability to do it. 

Meghan although married to someone famous has been a PR nightmare.  She makes huge mistakes and then claims she will stand by her choices and consequences.  I think a lot will depend how Meghan comports herself at the Reunion.  If she becomes the most hated housewife in America you may see Jim pull away.  This is a franchise that needs the husbands to film with the wives and needs couples trips.

If you watched RHOBH and Brandi various antics, which she claimed she was just trying to make good TV, Meghan has said the opposite and she does what she wants when she wants.  Production made me do it is not an excuse.

I don't remember hearing Meghan say that Brooks doesn't have cancer but if you say she did, I have no reason not to believe you.  Meghan does need to tone it back, learn to take a much softer approach and use some discretion.  

Don't you think there's a huge difference in the scope of Vicki's power way back when with Lauri Peterson and now?   Vicki has a high opinion of herself and she's just not "all that" anymore.

• Love 3

Here is the infamous girlfriend claiming Brooks doesn't have cancer.  I apologize in advance this is so poorly written and really open to interpretation:  http://stoopidhousewives.com/2015/09/01/rhoc-from-the-sh-archives-why-there-is-doubt-about-crooks-cancer-story-line/

This one gets better and goes way back to when Vicki was renewing her vows and texting Brooks: http://stoopidhousewives.com/2015/05/11/crooks-the-womanizer-crooks-the-cancer-survivor-how-many-cancers-has-crooks-had-vgunvalson-rhoc-brooksayers/

This girlfriend sounds a little off and I have yet to see any evidence Brooks doesn't have cancer  http://stoopidhousewives.com/2012/06/22/vicki-gunvalson-vicki-in-florida-over-weekend-brooks-ayers-headed-for-arizona-brooks-wants-to-see-his-ex-this-weekend/

• Love 1