Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Talk: All Rise

Message added by Meredith Quill

Community Manager Note

Official notice that the topic of Sean DeMarco is off limits. If you have 1-on-1 thoughts to complete please take it to PM with each other.

If you have questions, contact the forum moderator @PrincessPurrsALot.  Do not discuss this limit to this discussion in here. Doing so will result in a warning. 

• Start Topic

(edited)

Today's new case was geezer versus geezer with the addition of a daughter. I enjoyed this one, the basic complaint was not novel but the details were more interesting than usual. (Just for the record, I am well into geezerhood myself). It turned around from my initial impression as we heard more and more about (and from) the plaintiff daughter. JJ got her pegged pretty well, she was sort of cray-cray and really an obnoxious jerk. Arrested and convicted (with a plea bargain admission of guilt) for using a boom box to harass neighbor loudly enough that the police on the scene took action against her. I really believe she is a shit-stirrer, I wonder if the geezers would be able to get along without her in the mix. Outcome: plaintiff gets one dollar for defendant's trespassing, defendant gets $3,000 for plaintiff's harassment.

P.S. Not very fond of JJ's new hair myself.

Edited by DoctorK
clarity
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8

New episode, new JJ hair (I'm not a fan of that, it's too severe, and maybe bangs would help)-

Plaintiff grudges against defendant date since 2006, how grown up.      Plaintiff claims defendant painted a happy face on his fence, facing the plaintiff's home, and involved trespassing by defendant to paint.    Plaintiff took down the wire fence on their property, and that damaged the fence on the defendant's property.    Defendant stood on the plaintiff's property to put his fence back up, and painted a smiley face.      How mature of everyone.    

By the way sweetie, you're not young and haven't been for many years.    Angela O. went next door and yelled at the man, and harassed the defendant, after the smiley face on the fence.   

After that plaintiffs (father and daughter) claim a false police report about the daughter playing her music so loud the space station residents could hear it, but apparently the police agreed the music was a violation, and in retaliation for the fence smiley face, and the daughter is a total jerk.    I suspect the defendant is right, and almost all of this is fueled by the daughter's aggression, and instability.   

Daughter was arrested, charged, and convicted with a plea bargain, fined $300 or $500, for the boom box playing harassment.     I really hope they tasered her.   Later, defendant wife testifies that daughter was standing in her yard yelling hateful things, but it can't be proved who she was yelling at.   A 42 year old woman who doesn't work, except harassing neighbor.   JJ is right the daughter is pathetic, and nuts.

Love the decision, $1 to the plaintiff for  the defendant's trespassing to fix his fence, and $3000 to the plaintiff for defendant and daughter's harassment. 

Horrifying case (rerun), two people invited for Thanksgiving, unexpectedly bringing their pit bull (a recent pit bull adopted at over 2 years old, and was adopted from the pound a month before).      The defendant man with dog tagged along with the girlfriend to the Thanksgiving dinner (girlfriend was a long term family friend).  The plaintiff's didn't know the dog was coming until an hour before the arrival, in spite of the fact they were invited a month before.      The rules were the dog had to be tied in the back yard,       The defendants and everyone saw the Pit Bull kill the Yorkie in front of everyone.   Defendant thinks it's appropriate to say there were no vet bills, because the Yorkie died.    

The defendant alleges a 3 pound Yorkie attacked his pit bull.     The dog also knocked the owner down, and cracked his leg, and I hope it really hurt the jerk.     $5k for the plaintiffs.

Plaintiff suing former friends for damages to her garage.

Both litigants went on vacation to Mexico, and had a fight, and defendant came home, and forcibly freed her vehicle from the plaintiff's garage where it was stored.   Causing a lot of damage to the garage door.    Plaintiff's witness claims he saw the defendants at the plaintiff's garage during the night, but he didn't call the police or make a police report.  The only proof is that the van was in the garage, then when the plaintiff returned the van was gone, and the garage was damaged, and open.      Defendant (she needs another wig, not one from the Little Mermaid collection) claims the plaintiff was outside the garage, and defendant says she has no idea who damaged the garage door, and doesn't know who damaged the door. 

Plaintiff gets $1500 plus for the door.    

• Love 4

Eh, Judy's new hair-do makes her look like Ruth Bader Ginsberg (was she trying to do that on purpose)?  I like the highlights, but the style makes her look much older than the traditional 'do!

FOUR BLOWDRIERS DOWN

• LOL 5
  • Love 9
(edited)

So I finally saw the Great New Hairdo. Not as horrible as what some TV litigants regularly sport, but still quite a contrast to what she has used us to. I think we may have a case to sue for emotional distress over this, even though class actions are not possible in small claims court, as far as I know.  😉

I get the RBG vibes, but with the embryonic pigtail it reminded me of a junior high school girl hair style, as if JJ is trying to project a younger look with it. It's ironic that this comes on the same day as a litigant who calls herself a "young girl" when confronting their older neighbour, looking rather long-in-the-tooth herself. We later learn she is actually 42...

I am always baffled by the lengths some people go to in these disputes between neighbours, over actual fences in this case as the cliché goes.

She obviously was the real cause of the conflict, as the father grudgingly admitted under JJ's questioning. He needs to have her move out so he can get back to keep on not talking to his neighbour, but in peace this time.

Edited by Florinaldo
  • Love 10
(edited)
1 hour ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

A 42 year old woman who doesn't work, except harassing neighbor.   JJ is right the daughter is pathetic, and nuts.

Not only isn’t she young, she’s one of the more beat up looking 42 year olds out there. By the looks of her, crazy and vindictive are good for an extra 10 years or so. 

Edited by Byrd is the Word
  • LOL 11
  • Love 3

I think The Ponytail is not a good choice, but maybe she was sick of the same look for 40 years and wanted to switch it out. Doubt if it will last. Took me a bit to get used to, but it's not so bad. Better than a Mohawk or a janky Cleopatra wig.

However, that took a backseat to the two ridiculous, foolish old guffers who, instead of being thankful every day that they're still above ground and taking in oxygen, prefer to waste what time they have left squabbling, fighting and drawing stupid pictures on fences, like "Nyah nyah" children. However, even THAT took a backseat to the plaintiff's horrendous, vile, ignorant and looney daughter. Daddy better watch it, or he might indeed not be above ground for too much longer. She was one of the most delusional litigants evah! On what planet or even in what galaxy would she be deemed a "young girl"?? She thinks she's a young girl! Maybe sponging off Daddy makes her feel like a teenager again? She can't work. She has health issues? Mental health issues for sure. Woman is utterly batshit crazy. And scary. Good luck to Daddy. He's going to need it.

• LOL 7
  • Love 4

Ugh I think I might hate the silly Fence cases more then the dog cases. 

She gave me a good laugh because She made her self look like a fool. 

“I’m a young girl!”..... oh honey no,no your not.  Must be hard for her parents being stuck with a 42 yr kid who won’t stop picking fights with the neighbors. 

Her behavior reminded me of childish arguments I had with my siblings as a kid.

I will never understand the ones who create drama with their neighbors. 

The last thing I want to do after work is worry about an argument with my neighbor over something stupid like a fence ( as long as it’s not damaging any of my property,car,house) or the ones who cry because a leaf blew into their precious yards....  seriously get a life, or a hobby. 

• Love 7
6 hours ago, Dakisela said:

I might be alone here but I love the new hairdo.  

It grew on me, the longer I watched.  Then we get a preview of the next (?) episode, and her hair is back to normal.

But yeah, I liked it.  It softened her.

I felt bad for the two old duffers arguing about fences.  Plaintiff said his daughter has only lived with him for 14 months, but I'll bet she's been there off and on, and likely the cause of some of their problems.  If not for her (possibly), they could have been friends.  Or maybe not, if defendant did indeed paint "For Sale" on the guy's house.

• Love 6
11 minutes ago, Hellohappylife said:

The last thing I want to do after work is worry about an argument with my neighbor over something stupid like a fence ( as long as it’s not damaging any of my property,car,house) or the ones who cry because a leaf blew into their precious yards...

Seriously, but there are people who thrive on drama and discord. My ex-sister-in-law was like that - fought with all the neighbours in every house she lived and once said to me (during a rare lull in the action) "Something's wrong. Things are going too well."

Anyway, I think the def in that case is an utter asshole jerk too. He's just lucky his form of stupid ass-holery was greatly overshadowed by the nasty, hateful, harassment by the "young girl" who actually looked even older than her age. 

• Love 4
(edited)

I like the new JJ do.  I'll bet one of her kids said " hey Mom, try a younger do".  I had to steer my 80 year old mother away from her old lady "do".  She was getting Botox and eyelifts, but hanging old in the hairstyle. A little longer hair shaved off years.  If it's thick and shiny..go!!!

JJ makes a bazillion bucks and clearly has had a lot of work done.  No reason not to try to match the "do" with the jowls (or lack thereof).

According to the interwebs, older women should cut short.  I disagree.  Judge MM on TPC is in her late 50's and rocks it long.

I'm oldish.  If I had the money to lift, plump and cute.  I would.  

Of course, I can read a survey and understand mechanical crap that JJ clearly cannot.  So I trade out my looks for making a living.  Sigh..

ETA.  If I had the money, I'd be plumped, pulled and sucked as much as my budget allowed.  Getting old in the body, when the brain is still 25, blows!!!

Edited by zillabreeze
  • Love 14
3 hours ago, Byrd is the Word said:

Not only isn’t she young, she’s one of the more beat up looking 42 year olds out there.

1 hour ago, AngelaHunter said:

On what planet or even in what galaxy would she be deemed a "young girl"??

Came here to say exactly these two things.

About the new 'do, it's possible JJ thought that RBG stole her lace-collar look and finally decided to even the score.  The first few minutes were pretty horrifying, but it kind of grew on me as well.  So good for her for not ossifying in the same hairstyle till death.

One thing I actively wish she would change is the hearing situation.  Having to cup her ear and have litigants shout and get Byrd to translate everything for her and not understanding what people are saying really makes her look as if she should retire.  I have a friend who was having hearing issues, and he got a very high-tech hearing aid that he controls through his phone.  Changed everything, and his situation wasn't nearly as bad as JJ's.  If you don't want people thinking you should hang it up and go grab a recliner in the assisted living facility, you should do whatever you can to keep from deteriorating (IMO).  God knows she can afford it.  If you can't hear the testimony, maybe it is time to retire.

I know I'm going to get bashed for that, but I feel embarrassed for her every time she says, "What?? Speak up, I'm 75 years old!"  And I'm not 25 anymore either.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
11 minutes ago, Mondrianyone said:

I know I'm going to get bashed for that

No bashing.😁

I think most of the time JJ asks people to repeat what they said because they have thick regional accents (Down ter the holler), and/or their English is so bad and so butchered (Abrused, noyum, stopment, limonia) they're incomprehensible. They mutter and mumble as they spew their garbled lies and run words together (Mahbarets).  Sometimes I wonder, "What language IS that?"

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
53 minutes ago, AngelaHunter said:

No bashing.😁

I think most of the time JJ asks people to repeat what they said because they have thick regional accents (Down ter the holler), and/or their English is so bad and so butchered (Abrused, noyum, stopment, limonia) they're incomprehensible. They mutter and mumble as they spew their garbled lies and run words together (Mahbarets).  Sometimes I wonder, "What language IS that?"

I was about to post that exact thing. I remember a few months ago they had a litigant they had to subtitle because he was so incomprehensible, and while not all of them are that bad, the level of mangled English on this show makes me cringe. I'm the first to admit my grammar isn't perfect, but at least it's usually understandable.

• Love 6
(edited)
8 hours ago, Mondrianyone said:

I know I'm going to get bashed for that, but I feel embarrassed for her every time she says, "What?? Speak up, I'm 75 years old!"

Never would I bash you. I just have a different take. I think she does that most often to embarrass or shame mumblers or those who fail to speak up when telling a lie. I don’t think we’ve ever seen her ask an plain speaking, truthful person to repeat himself. In today’s geezer vs geezer case I didn’t understand 10 words of the audio recording that the looney tune daughter presented as evidence. And when she asked Byrd for a lifeline he had almost nothing to offer. 

• Love 6

The 42 yeal old daughter, who looks like a poorly kept 52, indicted herself with the video evidence she felt would exonerate her. I just love when that happens. It simply proves to all of us how delusional some of these people are. Those two old farts never got along but at least have the good sense not to poke each other for more than a decade. Along comes the hateful, nasty bitch daughter who feels compelled to confront Mr. WAY too old to rock a pony on his own porch, thus triggering a series of 911 calls, arrests, fines and judgement. Well played cupcake.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, AngelaHunter said:

1 hour ago, Byrd is the Word said:

Never would I bash you. I just have a different take. I think she does that most often to embarrass or shame mumblers or those who fail to speak up when telling a lie. I don’t think we’ve ever seen her ask an plain speaking, truthful person to repeat himself. In today’s geezer vs geezer case I didn’t understand 10 words of the audio recording that the looney tune daughter presented as evidence. And when she asked Byrd for a lifeline he had almost nothing to offer. 

Well, thank you both for the bash-free zone.

I don't entirely agree with those takes on the hearing thing, though.  She's been cupping her hand to her ear for years and years, long before it became painfully obvious that she has a real problem.  And I'm pretty sure I've heard her ask people that I had no trouble understanding to speak up or repeat themselves.  Besides, half the litigants on the show speak poorly in one way or another.  If she can't hear them, maybe the recruiters should set some articulateness standards for people they choose to be on the show.

It just feels to me that this is one more element in how she's devolving into a cranky old lady.  There's such a thing as exiting the stage gracefully--almost everyone has to do it at some point--and this could be the time, before she becomes an object of total ridicule.  Obviously, there's room for lots of different opinions here, and this is just mine.

• Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, Mondrianyone said:

Well, thank you both for the bash-free zone.

I don't entirely agree with those takes on the hearing thing, though.  She's been cupping her hand to her ear for years and years, long before it became painfully obvious that she has a real problem.  And I'm pretty sure I've heard her ask people that I had no trouble understanding to speak up or repeat themselves.  Besides, half the litigants on the show speak poorly in one way or another.  If she can't hear them, maybe the recruiters should set some articulateness standards for people they choose to be on the show.

It just feels to me that this is one more element in how she's devolving into a cranky old lady.  There's such a thing as exiting the stage gracefully--almost everyone has to do it at some point--and this could be the time, before she becomes an object of total ridicule.  Obviously, there's room for lots of different opinions here, and this is just mine.

Full disclosure, I have a bit of a hearing issue too. And I’m way younger than JJ. I occasionally have to ask people to repeat. Mostly it’s women or my soft spoken son. I’m aware of the shortcoming and a bit embarrassed about it. So when I ask for a repeat I do so with the understanding that it’s my problem not there’s. I would never act annoyed as she does and thus imply the problem is that of the speaker. So my best take is that she does have a bit of a hearing issue, but it’s mostly a part of her TV persona as a tough old woman who’s hard on low lifes. I don’t think it’s debilitating though. 

• Love 4
48 minutes ago, Byrd is the Word said:

Full disclosure, I have a bit or a hearing issue too

Me too. I think it's genetic - my mother, my brother and now me, all at ages usually thought too young to lose your hearing. I have to use CC on some shows but never do I miss or misunderstand a single word JJ, JM, or any of the judges on Hot Bench say because they all speak clearly. They don't skip/mispronounce/torture words, look at the floor and mutter or make up some new language along the way. 

9 hours ago, Cobalt Stargazer said:

I remember a few months ago they had a litigant they had to subtitle because he was so incomprehensible,

Yes! I remember that one. He sounded like Pootie Tang and even Bryd was confused. And it wasn't an isolated incident. IIRC, that has been done at least three times, with native English speakers. Often when listening to litigants, I think it's no wonder they can't agree on what was said, since they probably can't understand each other. 

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, AngelaHunter said:

I have to use CC on some shows

Same here. It’s funny, but I can hear the morning news or old movies/TV clearly at low volume and without CC. Contemporary TV and movies though have so many different sounds that I can’t inderstand some of the dialog, particularly women. Noisy restaurants are tough, especially when a wait person stands behind me and asks something. Pretty typical stuff. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Byrd is the Word said:

old movies/TV clearly at low volume and without CC.

Same here! I never need CC while watching old shows on MeTV or old movies. New stuff always has such loud background noise or blaring music while people are speaking, I can barely catch what the actors are saying. I used to like home improvement shows but gave them up in frustration because there are actually pounding drums drowning out the conversations. WTF? Why?

• Love 6
4 hours ago, Mondrianyone said:

It just feels to me that this is one more element in how she's devolving into a cranky old lady.  There's such a thing as exiting the stage gracefully--almost everyone has to do it at some point--and this could be the time, before she becomes an object of total ridicule. 

I'm a cranky old lady.  If someone was throwing millions to me to be cranky for a living, they'd have to pry that gavel out of my cold botoxed hands.

Sadly, I can snark and crank daily and none of you slackers have coughed up a dime.

• LOL 12
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, AngelaHunter said:

New stuff always has such loud background noise or blaring music while people are speaking, I can barely catch what the actors are saying.

The Law & Orders are terrible about this.  They have an important convo in a bar, and I can't hear squat.  DVR is an old broads friend.  Rewind till I figure it out.  I turned CC on to watch Brit shows and it's been there since.  I don't even notice it.

• Love 5

I like her new ‘do.  I thnk it makes her look younger.  My 17 year-old son came home from work after catching JJ on in the breakroom and had to ask me if I watched it/ saw  her hair.  It was a big deal in the Shibbles household. 😅

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

For those of you with loud "background" music issues, you might want to try turning on/off the SAP setting on your audio.  But be warned.  SAP does different things on different shows.  If you leave it on, you may find your favorite show is suddenly in Spanish, or a soft-spoken voice will be describing the action on your show - or there may be no audio at all.

We do find that for certain shows, it tones down the background music.

• Useful 5
  • Love 4

Another suggestion:  Bluetooth headphones.  You have to have a newer TV that has Bluetooth capability.  I bought a pair so I could watch TV and not disturb my husband in the next room, but the bonus is that the audio is so much clearer.  And no wires, obviously.

Yeah, I understand (sort of) JJ wanting to get all the money--although how much more does she really need?  I just think at some point it's not only about you, it's about the audience (which oddly enough means "the state or act of hearing"!), and for me personally, it's getting less and less pleasurable to watch her gradually going deaf and blaming other people for the fact that she can't hear them.

7 hours ago, Byrd is the Word said:

So when I ask for a repeat I do so with the understanding that it’s my problem not there’s. I would never act annoyed as she does and thus imply the problem is that of the speaker.

And good for you, Byrd, for not making it other people's problem.  It's hard to admit graciously that we're losing abilities we've always taken for granted, but it's an undeniable reality.

• Love 5
(edited)

Today's rerun-

Funeral, Fighting and Drug Abuse-Two brothers are suing the one other brother over the insurance left by the late mother, and over the arrest of the defendant over an assault, resulting in the defendant missing the mother's funeral.    The defendant took care of the mother for the last few months, and became the mother's guardian.    The mother actually lived in a facility, and the defendant was the guardian.    The assets, an insurance policy is about all that's in question.   There were two insurance policies, totaling $21.600, and should have been split three ways.   The first policy was to be split three ways, minus the funeral expenses, resulting in 1850 each.    The brothers should have only had about $1500 each.     They spent over $11k on a funeral?      This case is so convoluted that I don't have any idea how much anyone should get. 

The plaintiffs swore out a warrant about the threat by the defendant to come after them with a machete.    So defendant was arrested, and spent the funeral time in jail.     No money for anyone.    $2500 for the defendant's counterclaim about arrest for threats plaintiff claim the defendant made to harm the other brothers.    

Dirty Hands Dilemma-Utilities were turned off after the tenant paid with a bad check, next month the rent wasn't paid.     Tenant and son moved in January, paid February late, has no proof she paid March, April or May's rent.      She always paid late too.   She has no proof of money withdrawals, or other evidence of payments for three months rent, or any utilities.     Amazing coincidence, no payment for utilities or rent for the three months after she lost her job.     

Plaintiff claims that she was illegally evicted, and the landlord disposed of her belongings.    

This is the funny case where the plaintiff claims she wasn't given an eviction notice (a notice to vacate), but her signature is on the notice, and the landlord brought it with him.     Apartment damages are alleged,   $1725 to landlord for back rent. 

Stop Stabbing my Vicious Dog!-(when a pit bull goes off leash and attacks another animal, a passerby stabs it)-Plaintiffs suing for attack by defendant's pit bill on their dog, and they want vet bills.      Plaintiff's had a 14 lb. American Eskimo dog on leash at a park, the defendant was playing with his dog, the pit slipped the leash and attacked the smaller dog.   

The defendant says his off leash dog was under his control, while it was chewing up a small, fluffy 14 lb. dog.     The pit attacked the smaller dog, the owner tried to pry the jaws open, the lady plaintiff jumped on the dog, and a passerby stabbed the pit twice, and it released the dog.   Someone tossed the pit into a restroom, and it was retrieved from there by animal control.  Animal control took the dog, and he fetched the dog the next day from animal control, and took his pit to the vet.   

The defendant didn't know what happened until later with his dog, because before the attack ended the man left the scene.    

The injury pictures are really bad.    Defendant gave the dog to a rancher.   The defendant is an idiot, and said the plaintiff's 14 lb. dog should have been put down for starting the fight-what a POS.

$4000 plus for vet bills for the plaintiffs. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 2
32 minutes ago, Mondrianyone said:

Yeah, I understand (sort of) JJ wanting to get all the money--although how much more does she really need? 

I really doubt she's doing it for the money. She hardly needs more money. This is her life and she probably wouldn't know what to do with herself without it. I know someone who is 84. She owns a business which now her sons run, yet she still goes to work 3 days a week. She doesn't do it for the money. She's worked her whole life and feels without that she'd have no reason to get up in the morning. 

• Love 7
(edited)

New episode-

High on Meth Home Invasion-Man with long history of drug abuse (claims he's clean and sober now) was high on Meth, crashed through the back slider door of the plaintiff's house, and he was naked.      Apparently, the defendant broke more than one door, on more than one house.   The police dragged him away.    It costs 1780, and plus deductible ($2580 total) to replace the glass door, and frame, plus the defendant bled on their carpet too.   $3,000 for the plaintiffs.    

Music Collaboration Battle!-Plaintiff suing for music rights, and unpaid rent on a music studio.   After plaintiff took over the studio, he had lived in his van, and moved into the studio.    Interesting pink dye job on the plaintiff.   Defendant claims he titled the song in both names, but the copyright is only in the defendant's name.   Even when JJ gets the defendant to amend the copyright in both names, the plaintiff is still upset.     I seriously dislike the plaintiff, and can see why the defendant didn't like dealing with the plaintiff.      Plaintiff now wants the defendant to be forced to perform the song with him for recording, and I think the plaintiff is going to throw a hissy fit any second.  The copyright alteration is the end of the case, and the plaintiff is still a pain.  

Rerun-

A Mother's Worst Nightmare-Defendant is being sued for charges on plaintiff's Home Depot card, after plaintiff's son passed away.     Defendant claims the Home Depot charges were a gift.   The defendant sent a text to the woman at 6 or 7 a.m. when he was shopping for a swamp cooler for his under the table, mostly cash business.     They texted back and forth, and claims she let him use the Home Depot card for over $3,296, and later spent over $500 more in charges.     The plaintiff cut the card off, but too late.    There is a lot of strange stuff in this back story, and I suspect there's a lot that the plaintiff wants to stay hidden.        I hope the IRS finds out what is going on with his mostly cash business.    

After the card was closed, the plaintiff claims the defendant filed false CPS charges against her, and the day care she operates.  Plaintiff claims that the defendant wanted to date her, and she didn't want to date him.       Defendant claims the plaintiff wanted him.  It sounds like both sides need to grow up.   

Plaintiff gets $3296.        

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 3
(edited)
14 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

A Mother's Worst Nightmare

And a child’s worst nightmare when your boozy Mrs. Robinson mom starts screwing your brother’s friends. Coo coo ca cho Mrs. Bihm. 

I hope the IRS finds out what is going on with his mostly cash business.

I’m pretty sure her motive for asking the defendant the name of his business after her ruling was to memorialize it for any Treasury Department JJ fans and a call to them for action.

Apparently, the defendant broke more than one door, on more than one house.

But he said he didn’t do it! Sad state of affairs when the word of a lovely married couple concerned more about their granddaughter’s exposure to a whacked out naked junkie than their own monetary losses carries more weight than that of a skeevy meth head in the throws of a psychotic episode.

PS, this couple was a breath of fresh air. I loved the way they expressed themselves and worked together to present their case. Adorable. Bless their hearts.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

High on Meth Home Invasion-

Silly, dweeby-looking dork has been arrested "5 or 6 times" (who's counting?) and goes crashing in on his neighbours while clad only in his panties, seems to find something funny rather than horrific and shameful about that - and he has a girlfriend who wants to live with him. The desperation of women truly knows no bounds.

Music Collaboration Battle!

Those two, Dyer and Lick,  were just sad. Plaintiff thinks his great musical composition is worth fighting for. He lives in his van and can't afford to get his gray roots touched up with some more apricot dye. Def. looks like he spends too much time indoors watching Harry Potter movies. Boring. 

Defendant is being sued for charges on plaintiff's Home Depot card

Good ol' Kim Bihm wanted some of what the oily, sleazy, freshly-douchebagged hair dude had and was willing to pay big bucks for it. He has his daddy buy him a house where he pays no rent, he drives a Mercedes. lies about his income on his tax returns and has a ridiculous cougar like you to buy him whatever he wanted at Home Depot, while he grieves over his daughter because he hasn't seen her for two weeks. Oh, and someone broke his head and he had to get it stitched up. Looking for sympathy, Allahverdi? You came to the wrong venue. There is a woman out there who wanted to breed with him. Doesn't even surprise me anymore.

2 hours ago, Byrd is the Word said:

And a child’s worst nightmare when your boozy Mrs. Robinson mom starts screwing your brother’s friends. Coo coo ca cho Mrs. Bihm. 

🤣🤣

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, AZChristian said:

For those of you with loud "background" music issues, you might want to try turning on/off the SAP setting on your audio.

I find the sound on flatscreens to be bad and of course, my hearing problem exacerbates the problem. On my brand-new 50" TV, I have it hooked up to my 30 year old Sony stereo system (as was my previous TV) which has amazing sound. For DVDs or watching over-air programs, I just got a switch so I can use my stereo for all these applications. Should help. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
(edited)
On 3/7/2019 at 8:19 PM, AngelaHunter said:

Silly, dweeby-looking dork has been arrested "5 or 6 times" (who's counting?) and goes crashing in on his neighbours while clad only in his panties, seems to find something funny rather than horrific and shameful about that - and he has a girlfriend who wants to live with him. The desperation of women truly knows no bounds.

Actually, they said he was stark naked.    I'm just glad they didn't have a video.  

With his 5 or 6 arrests, and this last one, I'm betting the nekkid (as Jeff Foxworthy says, Naked means you're not wearing any clothes, and Nekkid means you're not wearing any clothes and you're up to something) druggie either has rich relatives, or politically connected relatives, to not get prison time for the attempted break ins after his previous record.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
11 minutes ago, AngelaHunter said:

Silly, dweeby-looking dork has been arrested "5 or 6 times" (who's counting?) and goes crashing in on his neighbours while clad only in his panties,

That dumb ass if he doesn't clean up his act is going to shot dead. The grandfather would have had every reason and right to use deadly force to protect his granddaughter.

• Love 4
53 minutes ago, AngelaHunter said:

I find the sound on flatscreens to be bad and of course, my hearing problem exacerbates the problem. On my brand-new 50" TV, I have it hooked up to my 30 year old Sony stereo system (as was my previous TV) which has amazing sound. For DVDs or watching over-air programs, I just got a switch so I can use my stereo for all these applications. Should help. 

We have three flatscreens . . . and the only one that's really bad is the Vizio in the bedroom.  I googled after we started having trouble with the sound quality, and they apparently have a reputation for bad sound.  We'll never buy another Vizio.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Actually, they said he was stark naked. 

I did read that on my DVR blurb, but I thought JJ changed it to his underpanties. But really, by the looks of him, it wouldn't matter either way.

1 hour ago, DoctorK said:

The grandfather would have had every reason and right to use deadly force to protect his granddaughter.

Totally, even if there was no child. Some out-of-his-mind lunatic smashes in the door and charges in their house I would think the grandparents would have the right to defend themselves. Even a dippy looking goofball would be scary when acting like a crazed psycho. And the shithead got away with it and didn't even have to pay for the damage he did.

17 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

and the only one that's really bad is the Vizio in the bedroom. 

I think the sound on my Samsung is fine for people with no hearing loss, unlike me. 😒 Maybe I can get disability! I wonder if Byrd's charity extends across borders?

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

High on Meth Home Invasion-Man with long history of drug abuse (claims he's clean and sober now) was high on Meth, crashed through the back slider door of the plaintiff's house, and he was naked.      Apparently, the defendant broke more than one door, on more than one house.   The police dragged him away.    It costs 1780, and plus deductible ($2580 total) to replace the glass door, and frame, plus the defendant bled on their carpet too.   $3,000 for the plaintiffs.    

When the audience/gallery is laughing at your testimony, it's not usually a good sign. 🙄

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, AngelaHunter said:

Those two, Dyer and Lick,  were just sad. Plaintiff thinks his great musical composition is worth fighting for. He lives in his van and can't afford to get his gray roots touched up with some more apricot dye. Def. looks like he spends too much time indoors watching Harry Potter movies. Boring. 

I KNEW the defendant looked familiar, but couldn't place him.  While the copyright discussion went in circles, my mind did too.  Thank you!  

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
7 hours ago, AngelaHunter said:

I think the sound on my Samsung is fine for people with no hearing loss, unlike me

I have 4 Samsungs and I love them all. They’re not the problem sadly.

Btw, none of them are cracked, fell from the wall when a friend mounted them and none were given to or received from jilted ex lovers. But if you and I shack up for a few months you can have the 50” on your way out. Needless to say I’ll sue you to get it back which you’ll deny taking in the first place. My proof will be on my OLD phone but I’ll show JJ a picture from Best Buy’s website as my evidence. See you in court. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, AZChristian said:

We have three flatscreens . . . and the only one that's really bad is the Vizio in the bedroom.  I googled after we started having trouble with the sound quality, and they apparently have a reputation for bad sound.  We'll never buy another Vizio.

Me neither. We buy Samsung exclusively after a horrid Visio experience. 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Byrd is the Word said:

But if you and I shack up for a few months you can have the 50” on your way out. Needless to say I’ll sue you to get it back which you’ll deny taking in the first place.

This is barring any "altercation" which may take place where you may throw something at me, like my 1K iPhone, and break the tv screen and I shall sue YOU for both. OR:

I'll take the TV  but since you kicked me out after I bleached all your clothes, I'll have to leave it in the backseat of my '89 Grand Prix because I'm now homeless and got fired from my job after a little incident with a coworker which resulted in my arrest but wasn't my fault. The windshield will be smashed and the tv stolen, so I'll sue you because all of this is your fault because you were messin' around with other females on Tinder. No, I have no proof of purchase for the TV because I traded some weed for it with a good friend of mine whose name I don't know. Oh, wait. No. I paid in cash and the guy at the store refused to give me a receipt. There. I'll also sue for punitive damages, emotional distress and slander. Hey, I'm a single mother!!

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
55 minutes ago, AngelaHunter said:

'89 Grand Prix

What IS it about Pontiacs and troubled girls/women?

56 minutes ago, AngelaHunter said:

Hey, I'm a single mother!!

Hey, don't look at me.  "I already got two kids.  I take care of my kids.  I send them what I can when I can"

• LOL 4
21 hours ago, Mrs Shibbles said:

I like her new ‘do.  I thnk it makes her look younger.  My 17 year-old son came home from work after catching JJ on in the breakroom and had to ask me if I watched it/ saw  her hair.  It was a big deal in the Shibbles household. 😅

Oh I started yelling for my oldest son as soon as I saw it!!!  It was a huge deal here as well.  I am not a fan of it but maybe because it's such a change.  I was sort of  disturbed, like I had seen something I wasn't meant to see.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
(edited)

Yay. I added another yiddish word to my lexicon after yesterday's rerun episode with Mr. Allahverde. This was the case where the shady Allahverde used the older woman's Home Depot card and charged over $3,000 dollars worth of items. JJ said she couldn't wait for the IRS to look into his business and said with glee she was "plotzing for that to happen." I looked up the word and it's perfect to describe the situation. Thanks, JJ.

Edited by Matty
  • Love 4