Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Talk: All Rise

Message added by Meredith Quill

Community Manager Note

Official notice that the topic of Sean DeMarco is off limits. If you have 1-on-1 thoughts to complete please take it to PM with each other.

If you have questions, contact the forum moderator @PrincessPurrsALot.  Do not discuss this limit to this discussion in here. Doing so will result in a warning. 

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, SRTouch said:

Drag racer dude who claims to make 5-800 bucks a week but charges expensive car parts to gf's card when she makes 8 bucks a hour --- you know father of the year dude.

Oh, yeah!  Thanks!  Yes, I DID want to punch his face!  Yeah, she was charging parts for MY race car, um, because she liked the pretty shiny things?

• Love 2

Sorry, I suffer from CRS.

Ha! I usually have to take notes as I watch, since everything is immediately wiped from my memory banks the second it's over. One thing about that case that bothered me - in addition to the revolting Mr. Fried - was the plaintiff. She seemed not the sharpest tack in the box, is 21 years old, yet she works in a group home (which I assume means with people who are troubled, addicted, whatever) and earns 8$ an hour.

While my memory is fresh - the captain of the Enterprise was no James T. Kirk. I would expect the captain of a boat to have a little more self-control and maturity. I"m sure the plaintiff was annoying and getting too close, but shouldn't the capt. report that to the coast guard (or whatever) rather than vandalize propery?

Awful awful woman who had the caterer prepare, serve and supply all utensils, plates etc. for 150 meals for a dirt-cheap price and then wanted half her money back because the fruit was canned and there weren't enough hot dogs? Really, unbelievable and shameful. I totally believed the def when he said the guests stampeded the food table as though they'd never seen food before and gobbled everything up like a swarm of locusts. Free eats!

I had to watch the repeat of Darrell and Darrell from MN, if only because I still can't believe that Daddy Darrell was such a despicable, lying POS, as was his raddled "girlfriend." Darrell Jr. should pay fees on the "storage unit"  which was, ooops, the girlfriend's sister's garage. I hate parents who scam their kids worse than any other litigant.

• Love 4

Ep 1, Case 2 -- Danita Wilkinson paid over $2500 for catered meals for a family reunion, and she wanted half her money back. Michael Davis prepared 150 meals, provided staff, china and silverware, linens, set-up, tear-down -- JJ calculated it out to $16 per person (what a bargain!). Danita said Michael didn't prepare most of the food they talked about, the food wasn't prepared as they discussed, and specific people didn't get specific food items they wanted. She mentioned hot dogs, fruit cocktail out of the can instead of fresh, 2 deep-fried turkeys. Seriously, fresh fruit for that amount of people would have taken a chunk of her money -- what did she expect? Does she never food shop? JJ told her to get real with her expectations.

Catering cases are tough. On one hand, I get that the caterer goes through the trouble of preparing food and setting up and taking it down and if the client is particular, it can put a dent in their profit just because something wasn't prepared the exact way they would've liked. On the other hand, $2500 is a lot of money to spend on food, so I understand people wanting it the way they want it. If the customer has expensive tastes on a shoestring budget, the right thing would be to just tell them what is feasible and what isn't and if that means you don't get their business, so be it. But don't just nod along to all of their requests and then throw some shit together because they're being unrealistic. It puts them in a bind because sometimes people don't know they're being unrealistic with their requests, and if they're setting up for an event, they might not be in the position to send it all back and make other arrangements.

Personally, I've never had catered food that was worth a damn. Not saying there aren't good caterers out there, but usually the food is bland and under-seasoned and it's just a chintzy ass meal. If they were able to put together $2500, they would've been better getting a platter of Chik-Fil-A sandwiches and few bags of chips and drinks or something like that. At least it would've been consistent.

• Love 5

I watched this episode and I can't remember hearing that the caterer didn't confirm the menu with the customer.  Ignoring the customer's requests seems like it would be a losing proposition.

I HAVE had some crappy catered food, though; I just thought the customer ORDERED crappy food to save money.

• Love 4

Yeah, she said he didn't make enough of certain items she paid for, he gave her canned fruits instead of fresh fruit per her request, and she wanted two turkeys to be fried at the event but he brought two roasted turkeys with him. That kind of thing would piss me off too. If you can't fulfill my requests, don't say okay and then half-ass my order the day of the event. But that's why you don't go to Rufus' Dumb Good Catering when you want good service.

• Love 3

My God, but I love all the CANOODLEs that JJ threw out today -- it's now my favorite word, after kerfuffle!

Just watched the Estrada & Conroy comedy act and it was fabulous. OH, what losers! Meet on an "adult" dating site - I'm pretty sure we all know what people are looking for on those sites. Anyway, Estrada, all oily and smirking like hell finds out that his new ladylove, Ms Conroy(looking like she just minutes ago rolled out of bed with a client) were a riot. Sex sites, deadbeats who get evicted, move in with mommy and daddy where they continue canoodling until the broken-hearted Estrada finds out Ms.Conroy is a *gasp* prostitute. Ms Conroy in the hall: "He's violent. Punched me in the face, gave me a black eye, pulled me around by my hair and broke my finger, so I only kept canoodling with him for a few more months after that."

They need to take their act on the road. Maybe they'd make enough money (with Ms Conroy's sideline) so they won't  get kicked out an apartment.

Mr. Vasquez - omg. Head of solid cement. Nothing can penetrate it. "Who am I?" he says. Gee, I dunno - someone who dislikes drinking? Well, when it comes to vodka and cranberry juice, I'm with him on that. Yuck.

• Love 4
41 minutes ago, Brattinella said:

I watched this episode and I can't remember hearing that the caterer didn't confirm the menu with the customer.  Ignoring the customer's requests seems like it would be a losing proposition.

I HAVE had some crappy catered food, though; I just thought the customer ORDERED crappy food to save money.

I seem to remember that the plaintiff said she had a contract.  JJ looked at it and said, "This isn't signed.  It isn't a contract."  And then she took her to task for wanting a $10,000 catering job done for $2,500.  I think the defendant explained it all when he said they rushed the food tables like they'd never eaten before."  If they ran out of food, I doubt it was his fault.

• Love 6
36 minutes ago, 27bored said:

Yeah, she said he didn't make enough of certain items she paid for, he gave her canned fruits instead of fresh fruit per her request, and she wanted two turkeys to be fried at the event but he brought two roasted turkeys with him. That kind of thing would piss me off too. If you can't fulfill my requests, don't say okay and then half-ass my order the day of the event. But that's why you don't go to Rufus' Dumb Good Catering when you want good service.

As always, when it comes to stuff like this, GET EVERYTHING IN WRITING. Not just "X meals for $Y", but every single little detail you can think of. Granted, if everyone did that, it would be the downfall of our beloved JJ show, but the advice still stands.

I have to say, I do kind of feel for some of the plaintiffs in big event-related cases. (My cold, black heart of tar just isn't as cold and black as it used to be, I guess.) It must really suck to spend all this time (and varying amounts of money) to plan what you hope is going to be a fun, memorable day, and have something get screwed up. Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of people who have brought bullshit cases, but others have fallen more in a gray area, and JJ usually doesn't rule for them unless there was something particularly egregious.

• Love 2

Judge Judy rarely rules for the plaintiffs in these event cases. I think if falls under the "you ate the steak" umbrella.

The caterer under-delivered but reasonable people should know that $2,500 doesn't go that far. How was the caterer supposed to put out the food, serve it, etc. while frying two turkeys? It seemed like such an odd request. Canned fruit cocktail would piss me off too. That falls to hospital food level-right in the $2,500 for a 150 guest range.

Canned fruit cocktail would piss me off too

I am an old fart who grew up in a not very well off family but canned fruit cocktail was a major treat when I was growing up.

• Love 7
On 5/13/2016 at 7:24 PM, SRTouch said:

Well, I don't know about the "good old days". I saw a series of pictures/family portraits from the early days of photography (one those deals where you click "NEXT" and get a series of pages full of ads with a picture). Anyway, it was a series of "death pictures" where people took pictures of loved ones after death. Truly disturbing, sometimes the corpse displayed was a child portrayed in a lifelike pose surrounded by siblings or in the arms of parents.

Yes, they are creepy, but this was back in the day when people rarely got their pictures taken and wanted something to remember their loved ones by and that was their last chance to get a photo.  Glad we no longer have that problem.

• Love 2

I think the defendant explained it all when he said they rushed the food tables like they'd never eaten before."  If they ran out of food, I doubt it was his fault.

Exactly.  If you know your relatives are gluttons (and I expect she did know), and you're paying only $16 per person, then your catering contract needs to include servers to staff the tables and serve up reasonable portions rather than allowing a free for all.   So Uncle Lester doesn't take all the hot dogs before Nana even gets to the buffet table. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Quof said:

Exactly.  If you know your relatives are gluttons (and I expect she did know), and you're paying only $16 per person, then your catering contract needs to include servers to staff the tables and serve up reasonable portions rather than allowing a free for all.   So Uncle Lester doesn't take all the hot dogs before Nana even gets to the buffet table. 

Disclaimer: For really huge family gatherings, we get together and  hire someone to supply BBQ. And all attendees are asked to bring a food or beverage. This system works well, unless everyone decides to bring coleslaw or potato salad, or only a few people bring food or everyone chows down like they haven't eaten in 4 years. Also it takes food organization, meaning, you don't put everything out at one time and yell "Come and get it!". The food has to be brought out in phases.

I got the feeling this is what the plaintiff wanted to happen,  and why they spent a total of  $16/person and why they ordered 2 turkeys for 150 people. I bet they expected more family members to bring food to supplement the catered food. Because she did say that the catered food plus the food they brought was not enough food for everyone at the party to have whatever.

• Love 1
44 minutes ago, Milz said:

Disclaimer: For really huge family gatherings, we get together and  hire someone to supply BBQ. And all attendees are asked to bring a food or beverage. This system works well, unless everyone decides to bring coleslaw or potato salad, or only a few people bring food or everyone chows down like they haven't eaten in 4 years. Also it takes food organization, meaning, you don't put everything out at one time and yell "Come and get it!". The food has to be brought out in phases.

I got the feeling this is what the plaintiff wanted to happen,  and why they spent a total of  $16/person and why they ordered 2 turkeys for 150 people. I bet they expected more family members to bring food to supplement the catered food. Because she did say that the catered food plus the food they brought was not enough food for everyone at the party to have whatever.

Maybe I heard wrong. I thought it was a total of 150 meals, 3 meals for 50 people.

• Love 3
30 minutes ago, Quof said:

And I thought it was 2 meals - breakfast and dinner!   No matter how you do the math, 2 turkeys weren't going to feed that crowd.

I heard the same thing, breakfast and dinner, 16 bucks per, 150 meals total.  She REALLY should have insisted her guests bring SOMETHING additional to eat!

12 hours ago, DoctorK said:

I am an old fart who grew up in a not very well off family but canned fruit cocktail was a major treat when I was growing up.

Me too, but that was before we could buy fresh fruit already cut up and packaged.  Easier and cheaper than buying whole pineapple, watermelon, cantelope, bunches of grapes, pints of strawberries, etc. 

$16 per meal?  Sounds like fresh fruit wasn't too much to ask.  Eggs and hot dogs are cheap. 

Sounded like this was at an American legion or VFW facility, and depending on the type of liquor license they have, it may be illegal to carry alcohol served in the bar outside and also illegal to bring alcohol from outside into the area where the bar serves alcohol. Violations could result in sanctions from the state, county or local jurisdiction against the facility.

I'm guessing one of the reasons they don't allow alcohol outside the facility is that people openly drinking/drunk in the parking lot is a great environment for people to start fights/ shoot each other/ smoke weed or take other drugs. I don't remember where they were from but there's also gang activity and uninvited people showing up. And the VFW owner is probably ex-military and big on rules. 

In the catering case, I think the people suffered from GCS (Golden Corral syndrome). Ever see those big tables of people at the Golden Corral after church and they just load up their plates with gigantic piles of cheap food? Like three full size plates of random crap? Sometimes they eat it all, and sometimes the food just sits while they fill up more plates with random cheap food. We used to joke that ladies would bring their "big purses" and load up all the chicken and yeast rolls and macaroni salad in their purses. It's like eating at a buffet gives them the opportunity to eat like no tomorrow. 

And the deep fried turkeys? Ever make a deep fried turkey? It's an art, I tell you. My son in law makes them for holidays and he has special oil and a special fryer and a fire extinguisher and injectors for spices under the skin - it's a huge ordeal and the best part is eating the hot crispy skin after it's done. And ain't no way two turkeys will serve 50 people unless then turkeys are 25-30 pounds each. (SIL does a 25 lb for Thanksgiving and it serves maybe 20 people but with ham and tons of side dishes for the rest of the meal). 

• Love 4

canned fruit cocktail was a major treat when I was growing up.

Yeah, it was for us too. My brother and I would fight over the cherries!

No, I wouldn't like canned fruit cocktail at an event I was holding, but I wouldn't sue to get half of the extra-cheap price I paid back either.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, AuntiePam said:

Me too, but that was before we could buy fresh fruit already cut up and packaged.  Easier and cheaper than buying whole pineapple, watermelon, cantelope, bunches of grapes, pints of strawberries, etc. 

$16 per meal?  Sounds like fresh fruit wasn't too much to ask.  Eggs and hot dogs are cheap. 

But the $16 average cost per meal also included the time and labor for the caterer, including set-up and breakdown.  Not sure if also had to provide utensils, plates, etc.  

• Love 3
3 hours ago, AZChristian said:

It was 50 people for 3 meals over 2 days.  The turkeys were for the last day - Sunday dinner - so they only needed to last for one meal.  

That makes more sense. but it's still not enough food if you figure 1 pound of turkey per person. Either everyone took way more than their share or they didn't have enough food.

Re: All you can eat mentality.....for some reason it really bothers me that people pile their plates then eat one or two bites of it. In Japan, they charge you extra if you leave food, which cuts down on waste.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, AuntiePam said:

Buying fresh fruit, even non-prepared, is a really good option if you live in California.  I used to buy fresh fruit all the time, many varieties.  If you live in the midwest, though, you will pay through the nose for fresh fruit, (that is, if you can get any at all).  My local Wallyworld usually has apples and oranges, not so much the fresh strawberries grapes or melons.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, AuntiePam said:

yeah, $16 per meal should get you decent, fresh meals. Running out of food, well, tough luck, your family are big eaters and need to be counted as such. But canned fruit cocktail and no hot dogs at all and roasting the turkeys instead of deep-frying (on-site or off)? That'd be breach of contract in my America, JJ. At least, if she'd bothered to get a contract verifying those specific things.

What I can't overlook is that the caterer was ONE GUY.  One guy who had his wife come to clean up at the end.  He didn't have a crew.  For that cheap a price, the plaintiff should have not only provided some more food for her robust guests, but provided some helpers in the kitchen, too.  Is there anyone here who would attempt to deep-fry two turkeys by themselves?

(edited)

Around Thanksgiving time there are always horror stories in the local news about folks who tried to deep-fry a turkey and ended up burning down their garage or some such disaster. One caterer, two turkeys deep-fried onsite while he's simultaneously grilling the hot dogs and making sure the stampeding masses have enough plates so that they don't start eating directly out of the chafing dishes? Not feasible. 

PS Mr. Ouisch and I are still in the process of settling in/unpacking after moving from our previous rental house where we'd lived for four years. The landlord suddenly decided the market was "hot" after the house next door to us (which had been on the market for three years) finally sold. Last year we rather abruptly acquired a dog - an 11-year-old Aussie Shepherd whose owners had to move to an assisted living facility that didn't allow pets. Turns out, regular rentals in our area aren't all that amenable to renting to folks with pets, so we ended up in a townhouse similar in square footage to our house but with said space separated by two sets of the World's Steepest Stairs. Add that to the tremendous amount of crap that two people manage to accumulate after 22 years of marriage (and an OCD personality that makes me cringe at the thought of throwing anything away - I might NEED that later!!), and I will gladly gouge Judge Judy's eyeballs out myself the next time she blithely admonishes a litigant to "A-MOVE!!" as if it's as simple as changing your socks.

Edited by Ouisch
  • Love 4

I missed the first episode and the first 5 minutes of the second episode. I joined when JJ was telling the plaintiff, William Moss, to talk to her like the Jewish lady in her 70's that she is -- lol!  I couldn't even keep up with how messy William's life is. His stories were like a compilation of the TV shows Cops, Law & Order, The First 48, and the Dave Chappelle Show. Judge Judy wanted to get his mother to commiserate about his foolishness, but that woman wanted none of that -- she was shooting death-glares at JJ. That woman looked like she was ready to throw down. William likes to make up stories, I guess. He told a tall tale about flashing $18,000 out of a car window. William also made up a story about people affiliated with the defendant planting a large gun in the trunk of his car. When JJ asked about his priors, he said he had been arrested 8-9 times for assault and weapons. He said that the firearm and the fight with the defendant, "cousin" Bobby Brown, could both be blamed on Bobby. William retaliated by going to Bobby's house to continue the fight and to smash out some windows. William got arrested, but he seemed to be boastful about his priors, so the months in jail related to this case was just another notch in his belt. (I do wonder what cheekbone face piercings mean in the world of prisons.) Bobby Brown had a bunch of ridiculousness in his life too, but not to the extent that William does. (Or he just is better at keeping it hidden.) Judge Judy told them all that they are juvenile assholes that need to get out of her courtroom. She said they can go act like that elsewhere. The hallterview was all about William trying to prove that his is bigger.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, AZChristian said:

It was 50 people for 3 meals over 2 days.  The turkeys were for the last day - Sunday dinner - so they only needed to last for one meal.  

If you plan 2 turkey for 50 people they would have to have been turkeys that weigh 50 pounds each. The rule of thumb is around 2 lb of bird per guest.  

• Love 2
32 minutes ago, Ouisch said:

Around Thanksgiving time there are always horror stories in the local news about folks who tried to deep-fry a turkey and ended up burning down their garage or some such disaster. One caterer, two turkeys deep-fried onsite while he's simultaneously grilling the hot dogs and making sure the stampeding masses have enough plates so that they don't start eating directly out of the chafing dishes? Not feasible. 

PS Mr. Ouisch and I are still in the process of settling in/unpacking after moving from our previous rental house where we'd lived for four years. The landlord suddenly decided the market was "hot" after the house next door to us (which had been on the market for three years) finally sold. Last year we rather abruptly acquired a dog - an 11-year-old Aussie Shepherd whose owners had to move to an assisted living facility that didn't allow pets. Turns out, regular rentals in our area aren't all that amenable to renting to folks with pets, so we ended up in a townhouse similar in square footage to our house but with said space separated by two sets of the World's Steepest Stairs. Add that to the tremendous amount of crap that two people manage to accumulate after 22 years of marriage (and an OCD personality that makes me cringe at the thought of throwing anything away - I might NEED that later!!), and I will gladly gouge Judge Judy's eyeballs out myself the next time she blithely admonishes a litigant to "A-MOVE!!" as if it's as simple as changing your socks.

But Judge Judy just has to snap her fingers and other people do the work for her.  She also lives in an income bracket that people don't care if you have a large dog  She does not understand or chooses to ignore from her pillar  in "her America" that for the rest of us, even the ones who are fortunate enough and are managing to put a bit aside each paycheck coming up with the deposits all at once is a strain. Heaven forbid if you live from paycheck to paycheck and something like a blown tire or a tooth ache puts your fiances in chaos for weeks.

Also unless all your friends and family to have trucks and welling to help, movers cost a fortune.  We've moved cross country 3 times and it costs thousands just for the movers.

• Love 3

I joined when JJ was telling the plaintiff, William Moss, to talk to her like the Jewish lady in her 70's that she is -- lol!

Judge Judy doesn't speak "street thug lingo" delivered in butchered English." Nor do I. This case made me actually queasy to the point where I had to turn it off but not before hearing Mama declare how intelligent is her boy.

His stories were like a compilation of the TV shows Cops, Law & Order, The First 48, and the Dave Chappelle Show.

Exactly, with the "eight or nine arrests" - who's counting? Sickening.

• Love 6

I still can't make heads or tails out of the case.  Eight or nine arrests?  From some of the other litigants on the show he's a piker.

13 minutes ago, Angeltoes said:

I watched the horse case three times and still didn't understand it.

Color me confused on that case as well.

I've been batting around an idea- why doesn't the JJ producers have a panel (like they do for football) with three commentators - something tells me 27bored and Angela Hunter would leap at the chance.  The third chair could be a rotating guest with the panel having a play-by-play of what just happened.  They could stop the tape and dissect why the plaintiff found it necessary to collapse on the bench or even read elusive tats on some of the litigants. Special features of commentary on dress/hair/jewelry or litigant's names can be introduced once a week.  Also, if I were in charge of this I'd make sure to have updates on our "favorite" people.  Don't you think there's a group of people out there wanting to know whatever happened to Pole-Face Joe?

I'm not in program development but something tells me I have a winner here with this idea. 

1 hour ago, PsychoKlown said:

I still can't make heads or tails out of the case.  Eight or nine arrests?  From some of the other litigants on the show he's a piker.

I think he was suing for the broken car windows.  Smack me for saying this, but the plaintiff was kinda cute.  He had a sweet smile, and if he had his head on straight, he might have amounted to something.  Charm goes a long way.  Something I read in a book last night, about people never admitting the importance of physical beauty.  We go on and on about "skin deep" and "beauty is as beauty does" and "looks aren't everything" -- but when it comes right down to it, if we had nothing to go on but physical appearance, most of us would have chosen him over the chunky defendant with a head too small for his body. 

• Love 3

.  Charm goes a long way. 

For me, charm would quickly sour once I found out a person is a criminal with a rotten character. Ditto for looks or money - all meaningless without other more important qualities. JMO.

something tells me 27bored and Angela Hunter would leap at the chance.

Thanks for the vote of confidence, but I would hate for this show to become "R-Rated for Language."

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, AngelaHunter said:

For me, charm would quickly sour once I found out a person is a criminal with a rotten character. Ditto for looks or money - all meaningless without other more important qualities. JMO.

This has been my own undoing several times in the past.  I would pretend for a while that this gorgeous person who deigned to be with little ol' ME was actually how they appeared.  Um, nope.  Character and kindness and finding humor in life are way more important to me.

• Love 3

Oh--oh--oh (hand in the air in my best Horshak voice) PsychoKlown.  Can I be #3?

That would be an awesome job.....I'd do it for free!  Hubby leaves the room (or I watch when he's not here) cause I keep a running commentary.

• Love 2

Cute shoes that hurt your feet, good looking men who treat you badly.  Neither is worth the pain.

• Love 6
On May 19, 2016 at 10:53 PM, SRTouch said:

Reminded me of the tattoo artist dude who claimed to make a boat load of money, but had to take money from mommy to get a car (and IIRC money was on fixed income). Same deal as this dude. Claims to make loads of money, and feels entitled to just take money from gf making squat. I so wanted to hear JJ tell him what to do with his witness statements, but she managed to bite her tongue and not say what everyone knew she wanted to say.

Ummm, like JJ, when I thought registered puppies I thought AKC. Nope, goggle tells me that the United Kennel Club is also a big time registry, and the purple ribbon she talked about is also a big thing - tells you the puppy's  parents, grandparents and great grandparents were all registered. Course when she says the mother's  pregnancy was sn accident I wonder if there might be another daddy dog sneaking in. Anyway, I'm glad JJ didn't give the dog back to the irresponsible dog owner, but wonder if the new owner will get the papers.

I think the new owner doesn't care about the UKC papers, if she's smart she'll have the puppy neutered. 

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, OhioSongbird said:

Oh--oh--oh (hand in the air in my best Horshak voice) PsychoKlown.  Can I be #3?

I'll have my people call your people.

2 hours ago, AngelaHunter said:

Exactly.  That's why I qualified it -- if all we had to go on was appearance, we'll generally go with attractive.  It's in our nature.  The attractive person will get the first date, the job interview, the big smile from store clerks.  Sadly, a lot of beautiful people never develop character -- they don't need it. 

• Love 7

The third chair could be a rotating guest with the panel having a play-by-play of what just happened.  They could stop the tape and dissect why the plaintiff found it necessary to collapse on the bench or even read elusive tats on some of the litigants. Special features of commentary on dress/hair/jewelry or litigant's names can be introduced once a week. 

I totally agree, sort of MST3K meets Judge Judy.

• Love 6

Sadly, a lot of beautiful people never develop character -- they don't need it. 

Right. They may not need while they're young, but as JJ says, "Beauty fades but dumb is forever." And by the time it fades, it's too late to develop character, empathy, morals or brains.

I totally agree, sort of MST3K meets Judge Judy.

OH god - that would be my idea of the perfect weekend.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Tosia said:

I FLOVED mst2000!  I still have a few on vcr tape  just cuz I can't besr to throw them away.

Tosia, they are making NEW ONES!  It is on Friday nights on PBS.  There is a thread for it, btw.

• Love 4