Type keyword(s) to search

Danielle and Mohamed: The Original Mess

• Start Topic

Mo thought he would get his Green Card the day of his marriage, that's why as he put it after seeing Caveman Lawyer, he described being faced with "two terrible choices": get married or go home. He started plotting his escape two weeks after the marriage and never let up. 

(edited)

Mo has no IT skills. He did not graduate high school.

$4000 was paid for him to go to truck driving school, through some government program if I'm not mistaken. He passed the course. Never picked up the certificate.

He is extraordinarily lazy. He is bitter, angry, wants all the rewards but none of the work or sacrifice. That may explain why he chose to immigrate under the most dishonorable method available to him. Use his youth and lie to a dumb woman so that she falls in love with him to hand him the keys to her country.

Edited by Toaster Strudel
  • Love 13
10 minutes ago, Toaster Strudel said:

Mo has no IT skills. He did not graduate high school.

$4000 was paid for him to go to truck driving school, though some government program if I'm not mistaken. He passed the course. Never picked up the certificate.

He is extraordinarily lazy. He is bitter, angry, wants all the rewards but none of the work or sacrifice. That may explain why he chose to immigrate under the most dishonorable method available to him. Use his youth and lie to a dumb woman so that she falls in love with him to hand him the keys to her country.

And those are his good points! Apart from that, he's a real catch, lol.

• Love 6

@Toaster Strudel  and lest we forget one more quality, Mo hates Americans. They are (in his view) uncouth, uncivilized and not up to his high standards. They have no religion, nothing he can respect at any rate, they all eat the wrong foods and have no culture to speak of. It is only through his great will and tolerance that he has "adjusted to the culture" so he can grace America with his presence permanently. And once the TLC cheques stop coming, he's free to go on government assistance and have Danielle foot the bill for the next seven years. 

• Love 16
14 minutes ago, realitymaven said:

And once the TLC cheques stop coming, he's free to go on government assistance and have Danielle foot the bill for the next seven years. 

I forgot about that.  Someone earlier mentioned that if the k1 spouse goes on welfare,  the American is responsible for reimbursing the government. 

1 minute ago, Swim mom said:

I forgot about that.  Someone earlier mentioned that if the k1 spouse goes on welfare,  the American is responsible for reimbursing the government. 

Everyone is curious about why Mo got fired from Uber, Lyft and even GrubHub. There is a minimum, yes minimum requirement for these jobs besides having a car......three guesses as to what Mo thought he didn't need to bother with?....starts with "driver's........."  lol

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, greekmom said:

You can't 'makeover' the stupid.

No, but a little counseling can help her neediness, lack of self-confidence, and the likely depression that accompanies it. It won't be a "cure", but any improvement is worthwhile.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Miss Chevious said:

They may be able to fix the outside (which is a monumental task in itself) but they sure can't fix the inside. That spiteful, needy, clingy, vapid personality with low level intelligence is here to stay.

I am finding it more and more difficult to criticize her for her intelligence. I am more and more of the opinion that her intelligence is affected by genetics, rather than lack of schooling. Maybe I'm wrong. It just seems to me that things she's failed to see, many of her choices, and other dumb things she's said and done can't be simply a result of lack of schooling. I find it hard to believe that someone who isn't genetically predisposed to lower intelligence would fail as spectacularly as she has at so many things, if the only disadvantage was lack of education. Of course, I would also have expected her to be able to have come to grips with her inherent intellectual stature long before now and learned to rely on other people for guidance and help.

• Love 1
13 hours ago, MrSmith said:

I am more and more of the opinion that her intelligence is affected by genetics, rather than lack of schooling. Maybe I'm wrong. It just seems to me that things she's failed to see, many of her choices, and other dumb things she's said and done can't be simply a result of lack of schooling.

I agree that intelligence is affected by genetics, rather than schooling. There are people as smart as a whip who are not formally educated. Then there are people with degrees or what have you that can't figure their way out of a paper bag. We used to refer to people as being "book smart" or "life smart".

Being able to pick up on social cues, facial expressions, body language is not something taught in school.  Danielle missed many with Mohammit, all the red flags. This is something I have struggled with myself but perhaps it was easier for me to catch on to them on the show since I'm not the one blinded in love. (Thank God!)

• Love 2
On 7/10/2017 at 7:53 PM, Toaster Strudel said:

Not having a license couldn't have helped1

It was discrimination! Mo's GC was stolen in the Great McD's Heist; without his GC he didn't have the necessary I.D. to renew his driver's license; without his driver's license, Uber wouldn't let him drive! The unfairness of it all!!!!

• Love 1
(edited)

Yes Danielle is stupid but her primarily problem is being stubborn.  Dumb people who can listen to reason do exist.  Her son, Beth and the rest of her family told her what was going on and she refused to listen, to the point of bolting from the room.  They have distanced themselves from her which is a strong statement.  

I'm  looking forward to her makeover show spinoff, and not ashamed to admit that.  You know she thinks Mohammit will come back to her after she has been to the shop.  Then we get another spinoff!  She is the gift that keeps on giving.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 6
(edited)
23 minutes ago, realitymaven said:

Looks like next week Danielle is revisiting Mr. Pop-My-Trunk whose wife had the hots for Mo......

So many bad decisions!

I thought that was Walmart Tom in the preview?  Am I wrong?

Edited by greekmom
specifics are important
  • Love 2
32 minutes ago, MrSmith said:

Wait. Is this a real cover? I thought it was just photoshopped, but now I'm thinking it might actually be real. Help me! I'm so confused!

Photoshopped. Mo's hands are off in colour.

• Love 2

I listened to Danielle's new interview on Bring Me Your Torch. She giggled incessantly like a 12-year old (shudder).  She was all about her new representation by Mama June's agent and said there is a new show in the offing. Although she and Mo are "officially divorced" she is still gathering evidence to try to get Mo deported.  Of course the hosts of the podcast kiss her ass so there was no further explanation of how that would work except she said nothing would happen till his conditional expires.  They have had zero contact since the divorce hearing (shocker).   The restraining order expired and they are trying to get Cory's record expunged.  She doesn't know Mo's whereabouts -- thinks he is still in Florida.  Of course she denied stalking Diamond or Mo.  She is all about her new boyfriend and  claims he wants no part of the spotlight and he is "in it for the right reasons" to use her favorite expression. 

• Love 2
18 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

You get him deported girl!

I'd like to deport HER!   What a disgusting role model for her children.  What a pathetic role model for low-income single women.  Rather than a makeover, the producers should get her some help with life skills.

• Love 10

I looked up Mo's friend Diamond on FB. She bills herself as a " Promotional Model" at both Hooter's and Wing House. Who does she think she's kidding? She's a friggin' waitress, for goodness' sakes! Slinging wings is a long way from a modeling career.

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, Miss Chevious said:

I looked up Mo's friend Diamond on FB. She bills herself as a " Promotional Model" at both Hooter's and Wing House. Who does she think she's kidding? She's a friggin' waitress, for goodness' sakes! Slinging wings is a long way from a modeling career.

Hey, she still has more of a job than Pao does. JS.

• Love 11
On 7/24/2017 at 8:26 AM, DVDFreaker said:

Danielle is a nutcase, I am interested to see what the court says next week 

The court will say she has no proof of fraud.  Her lawyer told her that fraud is difficult to prove and she had to have documentation.  She though she could just stand there, say he used her and get him deported.  The judge could take one look at both of them and get it but you cannot go on that!  I think she thought she could.  

• Love 1
(edited)

I agree Wings707: Danielle thought she could just go in and say Mohammed was mean to her and should be deported.  However, Mohammed will have a stack of police reports, texts, and other evidence to support his case.  This kind of exemplifies their whole relationship-she thought she could just say something and have it happen; Mohammed seemed to understand that he needed to plan how to get a green card.

Edited by seacliffsal
Forgot to bold wing707's name...
  • Love 3
(edited)
On 7/25/2017 at 8:53 AM, greekmom said:

Photoshopped. Mo's hands are off in colour.

HaHaHa...but Danielle's stunning body and skin are just as we see it on television.  Perfect shoulders and breasts.  Perfect pale skin.   Nice haircut Just like me!  (well...I DO have a nice haircut).

A wedding dress usually makes all the difference.   Edited to add:  Hands, nails, and RING!

Edited by Former Nun
Given.
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, Former Nun said:

I'd like to deport HER!   What a disgusting role model for her children.  What a pathetic role model for low-income single women.  Rather than a makeover, the producers should get her some help with life skills.

I agree.  She maybe could find another husband in Tunisia.  Worth a shot.   I don't believe she has a boyfriend.  She has invented one to make Mohammit jealous and come back.  You know that is a fantasy of hers.  

Who is Cory?  

Cory is her son...

i would to see this new boyfriend out of state..

they both have evidence.. mo has danielle's constant fbi stunts and criminal record and kying about finances to the point of no electricity and cell phones cutting off..  danielle has the women and trips when married and convos so im not sure but i think its gonna turn into a divorce and thats it

I don't believe she has a boyfriend.  She has invented one to make Mohammit jealous and come back

You don't know him. He goes to another school.

• LOL 1
  • Love 16
On 7/25/2017 at 11:20 AM, MrSmith said:

Wait. Is this a real cover? I thought it was just photoshopped, but now I'm thinking it might actually be real. Help me! I'm so confused!

article-2599937-1CE8E3B200000578-567_634       Danielle_and_Mohamed_Vogue_cover_Kim_Kan

• Love 9