Type keyword(s) to search

Danielle and Mohamed: The Original Mess

• Start Topic

Danielle has posted on soshul meedia that she's going back to school for RN. You have to pass a criminal background check in order to become a nurse. I wonder if she knows that? 

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, NinaH said:

Danielle has posted on soshul meedia that she's going back to school for RN. You have to pass a criminal background check in order to become a nurse. I wonder if she knows that? 

I pray for any and all future patients of hers. Not that I believe for one moment that she has what it takes to get through a nursing degree. 

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Gigglepuff said:

I pray for any and all future patients of hers. Not that I believe for one moment that she has what it takes to get through a nursing degree. 

I wouldn't want her to tend to me or anyone I care about.  From what I've seen on tv, she definitely doesn't have what it takes to get through even a week of nursing school. I barely did and I'm focused and was determined that I was going to do it. Worst thing I've ever put myself through (but also the most rewarding). 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, brillia79 said:

Forgery, credit card theft, theft of money, nonpayment of rent. That's Danielle. And all before Mohammed came into the picture.

All the makings of a con artist.

Evidence of a thief, not a con artist. 

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, Real Eyes said:

I disagree. They are distinct, just as a murderer is not the same thing as a thief. 

Fine. The con was not telling their spouses about their criminal records and debt until right before the wedding Danielle)/ well after the wedding (Jorge).

That fits the bill. Con artists. Both of them.

• Love 3
25 minutes ago, Real Eyes said:

So Mohammed knew about these issues and still married her. More evidence of his status as a con artist. 

He didn't know about her criminal record when they married...

Because she was presenting herself as something she was not.

Just like a con artist would.

Why bring someone over based on lies? Why did she enter into a fraudulent marriage and make a mockery of the K1 process. That really upsets Loren.

• Love 4

We're never going to see the end of these two. Mohamed could be deported, Danielle could be committed or incarcerated and they'd still find ways to annoy each other on Sorshil Media (I fucking hate Danielle's accent/voice. Take the marbles OUT of your mouth!)

Danielle needs to learn about skincare when she has a makeover. Rosacea can be controlled (I know personally) and it doesn't have to be expensive.

• Love 4

Is there a makeover on Earth that can fix her inside-out smirk mouth? Her hair and makeup have looked decent in some THs lately but her face is still what it is. Maybe she can take some kind of grimace-reduction course while she's working on de-marbling her elocution. 

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

Is there a makeover on Earth that can fix her inside-out smirk mouth? Her hair and makeup have looked decent in some THs lately but her face is still what it is. Maybe she can take some kind of grimace-reduction course while she's working on de-marbling her elocution. 

I believe there are some types of speech therapy that focus on changing habitual mouth shapes when speaking. Let's hope for that. When she has professionals helping her she looks decent. Decent for Danielle, that is.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

It would be a big improvement if Danielle would sit up straight and hold her head and shoulders up.  The slouching makes her look even more dumpy than she is.  She also needs to open her mouth and project her voice when she speaks. 

And, fgs, Danielle get a decent bra that fits.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

Her face reminds me of Popeye, but chubbier. 

• Love 3
On ‎8‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 5:41 PM, SoshulMeedya said:

Do we know for sure he hasn't given her money? He did pay for shoes for the girls while still in Tunisia,  and said he has no problem paying her attorney fees, so I wonder if he's done anything else.

I do think he should reimburse her for at least part of the K1 expenses.

There was much speculation a while back that he may have used a stolen credit card for that.  It was never proven, but it's part of the Tunisian Love Rat game - use stolen credit cards to lavish the women with gifts so they think you have money.

15 hours ago, NinaH said:

Lord help us all.  I know some people who have more than half a brain who struggled with RN certification.  Home Health Aide would be more Danielle's speed (no insult to any HHA's here).

Edited by funky-rat
Used incorrect term.
  • Love 1

How on earth is Danielle even eligible to attend university? That's what I'd like to know. Don't tell me she has the prerequisites needed to even get into an RN program.  

Danielle as a nurse....I just flashed on "Misery" and Annie Wilkes. 

Edited by Gigglepuff
  • Love 8
16 minutes ago, Gigglepuff said:

Danielle as a nurse....I just flashed on "Misery" and Annie Wilkes

With Mo as her patient.  She'd waste no time hooking him up to a giant enema bag while threatening to catheterize him with a garden hose.

• Love 4
Just now, Arwen Evenstar said:

With Mo as her patient.  She'd waste no time hooking him up to a giant enema bag while threatening to catheterize him with a garden hose.

Yes, or any man that she was "number one fan" of and who has wronged her or frauded her. Yikes. 

• Love 4
On 8/25/2017 at 0:27 AM, Arwen Evenstar said:

I'm wondering if part of Danielle's makeover should include elocution lessons so she can learn to finally properly pronounce the following words: Tunisia, Mohamed, halal, annulment, social, media, and that "frauded" isn't a word.  Did I miss any?

She can't seem to find her G's.. . nuthin' smokin' washin' etc.. Also " he shoulnta WENT there," . He "should not have GONE there," you dog faced ignorant Muppet from hell..

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
5 minutes ago, Nancypants said:

She can't seem to find her G's.. . nuthin' smokin' washin' etc.. Also " he shoulnta WENT there," . He "should not have GONE there," you dog faced ignorant Muppet from hell..

Also "Me and Mahamitt."  

• Love 8
Just now, Desert Rat said:

Also "Me and Mahamitt."  

OMG, all of that grammar or lack there of drives me nuts!  

I think Danielle may be my Halloween costume this year, I will have to practice speaking as though I have had a stroke and drop my g's.

• Love 7
On 9/9/2016 at 11:15 AM, trashTV said:

Acceptable!  Sexy!

Acc

On 9/9/2016 at 11:15 AM, trashTV said:

Acceptable! 

dani-exploitable-small.png

Muhummit. So Fuckin unbelievable you would marry THIS. ACCEPTABLE! Not.just. ugly.

Edited by Nancypants
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

OMG, all of that grammar or lack there of drives me nuts!  

I think Danielle may be my Halloween costume this year, I will have to practice speaking as though I have had a stroke and drop my g's.

It's disgraceful that Anfisa speaks better English than Danielle.  What does that say about our school system?

• Love 4
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

Does Danielle have lips? All I see is a frown emoticon. ☹️

IMG_0116.JPG

Yes, Danielle has thin lips.  But, honestly, thin, natural lips are nicer than  Paola's or Darcy's inflated clown lips. 

• Love 3
On 8/27/2017 at 7:00 PM, Real Eyes said:

Evidence of a thief, not a con artist. 

Also con artist.  Like the woman who stole from my dad and is currently doing to another man.  Forged signatures, stole credit cards and ran them up etc.  The con artist IS a thief.  Pretend to be someone they are not, get the marks confidence and rob them blind.

• Love 5
20 hours ago, Nancypants said:

This is a woman who conjugates the verb TO BE as

I be

you be

he be

she be

they be

we be

Just can't wait to read her nursing notes! (Kill me now Lord, please)

• Love 6

Sadly, many people can't conjugate "To be."  

You know the ones, who think "I am, like" actually means "I said".   

"And I'm like "What's going on here?" and he's like "What's your problem?' "

Also substitute "I went" for "I said". 

Edited by Quof
  • Love 4

The girl who doesn't speak english - Karine? - speaks better english than Danielle. I find myself yelling USE YOUR WORDS! at her. Also Danielle might be going to get "certified" at whatever technical school will take her TLC money. No way she can get a BSN or other academic nursing degree.

• Love 6

I'm interested in Danielle's former husband, as far as the dynamics of that marriage. Was she wacko back then, who initiated the divorce, did she stalk him as well? We've heard almost nothing about him, and I'm a little surprised nobody's come forward to dish a little gossip about it. I'm sure there's people wandering around Ohio that know the back story. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, pollywood said:

Also Danielle might be going to get "certified" at whatever technical school will take her TLC money. No way she can get a BSN or other academic nursing degree.

Danielle is certifiable, but that's about all I can say about that.

• Love 5
44 minutes ago, Awfarmington said:

I'm interested in Danielle's former husband

Nearly spilled my coffee. I must have missed this bit of information, because i was too busy trying not to die through nausating Dani's dialogues throughout several seasons. I have always assumed she was a single mother who had a bunch of kids from various failed relationships. Does anybody know where that former husband is? Any pictures? Any social media rumors? 

1 hour ago, Awfarmington said:

I'm interested in Danielle's former husband, as far as the dynamics of that marriage. Was she wacko back then, who initiated the divorce, did she stalk him as well? We've heard almost nothing about him, and I'm a little surprised nobody's come forward to dish a little gossip about it. I'm sure there's people wandering around Ohio that know the back story. 

All I know is this - there never was a marriage. She had a long term relationship with the father of all four of her children. They split up a few years before she started looking for love on the internet. 

5 hours ago, Miss Chevious said:

All I know is this - there never was a marriage. She had a long term relationship with the father of all four of her children. They split up a few years before she started looking for love on the internet. 

My apologies, I assumed they were married when I read all of her kids had the same father. But I guess the same question still applies, as far as her behavior with him. Maybe he's in hiding and that's why he hasn't coming forward to dish the gossip ?

• Love 3

So Danielle and her children's father were never married, and it's the same father for all 4 kids? That's a classic welfare move, married couples collect a lot less aid than single parents. It's really common in impoverished areas for couples to be together for years and not marry so the mom can keep drawing max benefits for the kids. With Danielle's sordid history as a scammer, I would not be surprised if this were the case. 

• Love 12
4 hours ago, Awfarmington said:

My apologies, I assumed they were married when I read all of her kids had the same father. But I guess the same question still applies, as far as her behavior with him. Maybe he's in hiding and that's why he hasn't coming forward to dish the gossip ?

Prison maybe?  Danielle knows how to pick 'um.

Edited by Desert Rat
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, Miss Chevious said:

Would you be willing to come forth and admit you had four children with Danielle?  (Shivers......)

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, Drogo said:

Heez gettin' saxx somewhere!  Ennitznot frummee!

Oh damn that sounds just like her. Oh my god that's funny. No wonder she was so mad , she ain't gettin' da saaaxx she bought and paid for with her child support money!

Edited by Nancypants
Had to drop the g in getting
  • Love 6

Danielle is just really....dim.  A vulnerable adult.  I just don't even know what to think about her obsession w Mo.  clearly she has issues.  I don't even think she understands how embarrassing she is on tv.  

1 hour ago, Swim mom said:

Anyone with a high school diploma or a ged can go to college in the US. There are no prerequisites for a RN, you take the classes, and you pass the test.

Right??!!  Money talks.  You can enroll yourself in anything if you can pay for it.  

• Love 2