Type keyword(s) to search

Tori & Company In The Media

Maybe the Danes think of Tori as a major American star. ;)

Kind of like the way France regarded Jerry Lewis as a genius comedian for years and even awarded him France's highest civilian medal. (true!)

Just because European countries are cool, exotic, respectable, sophisticated, and wonderful in many ways.....doesn't mean they have good taste in everything. ;)

But then of course we have our celeb trash that gets too much notoriety>>>>Kartrashians. 

Often we have no taste either. )

• Love 5

The kids hardly looked like "naturals" as models.  None of them seem too happy to be on camera in my opinion.  However, I'm sure Tori would be thrilled if they could start bringing in paychecks to help support her lifestyle.  

• Love 3

However, I'm sure Tori would be thrilled if they could start bringing in paychecks to help support her lifestyle.  

Ding, ding, ding! That's the ticket ! She's probably thinking, 'By law of probabilities, one out of the 5 has just got to be money maker.'

This is my Christmas-cheer coming through, but I'm wondering if Tori is confusing real-life with 90210-life, as in, anyone can be a model, see Martin, Donna, Paris, circa 1992. As a Mommy, I hate to say that other children aren't beautiful in their own way, but some are more model-material than others, how about that??

In other news, Tori & Dean are having a boy. They announced it by decorating a Christmas tree blue. Kinda cute!

• Love 3

She said the tie was broken and they would have to have another one to even out again.  Who is going to tell her that boys would still win, since Dean already has a son?  Maybe that's the tattoo they need to get.

• Love 1
On ‎10‎/‎6‎/‎2016 at 10:25 AM, Emme said:

Just putting this out there... post c-section, you have access to painkillers for quite some time (if needed or not!). I've long suspected Tori has a problem with prescription drugs.

I bet that is at least part of the reason for baby #5.

2 hours ago, nkotb said:

This is my Christmas-cheer coming through, but I'm wondering if Tori is confusing real-life with 90210-life, as in, anyone can be a model, see Martin, Donna, Paris, circa 1992. As a Mommy, I hate to say that other children aren't beautiful in their own way, but some are more model-material than others, how about that??

Everyone on the show would gush about how beautiful she was!  Remember how many people called her an "angel" ???  I wonder if she thought she was legit model-material.  Haha - yeah her daughter has a face for radio.  Ok, that was mean, sorry!

On ‎10‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 0:32 AM, Pdxblonde said:

Isn't that the one where her face looks really distorted, due to her numerous surgeries/Botox? 

Her face has ALWAYS looked distorted!  Even when she was young.  She has a really large face.  The nose job is not a good match for her huge noggin.

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, ChristmasJones said:

I can't believe they are having another child.  They are delusional at best, lazy grifters at worst.

Little Payola will earn more money from Candygram, so there's that...

• Love 7

Tori has (I believe) had four C-sections and this baby will be the fifth. That's a LOT for a woman's body to go through. She also has had major health issues related to the third and fourth pregnancies/births that she wrote about in her last book. At some point, you'd think Tori and Dean would prioritize making sure her existing kids have a mother rather than another sibling/paycheck baby. Tori is sick to keep doing this. I hope she's joking about adding one more baby to even out the boys and girls. She's nuts, so probably not.

Maybe Candi will consider sending Tori's doctor some extra cash to do a tubal ligation or some sort of sterilization when he does the C-section. I'm not generally all about limiting other people's reproductive rights, but since Candi is gonna be the one financially supporting these grandkids, I can't say I'd judge her for sending the doc a couple extra grand to make sure there are no more trust fund grandbabies that Tori can eventually try to get to bankroll her finances. 

• Love 7

Tori and Dean are the monetary equivalent of people who balloon up to 600 lbs and just quit giving a fuck, eating everything in sight. Who cares? I'm already fat. These two are in so much fucking debt, they probably figure why not just keep living our fabulous lifestyle and adding to the pile? They're insane. 

• Love 9
On 2/14/2017 at 10:10 PM, jcbrown said:

Wow. I was sanguine about her possible outfit and then I saw that pic. WTF? Can they not afford mirrors anymore?

That dress seriously looks like it's on backwards or something.

• Love 3

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4249918/Dean-McDermott-s-ex-claims-owes-100K.html

Dean's ex is coming at him hard for unpaid child support. They have a court date March 7 - right around Tori's due date. 

Apparently, there were two "threads" about money from Tori and Dean. They had it/they didn't have it. Jack (Dean's son with Mary Jo), seems to have his act together - working, attending colllege on scholarship (no college $ from dad). Also, according to Mary Jo, Jack now identifies as gay. 

• Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, GaT said:

Good luck, baby Beau. You're gonna need it. I hope Candygram is paying for you to have an excellent baby nurse/nanny. 

I hope Tori had a tubal ligation when she had (what I assume was) a C-section this time. 

Aside from the money issues and relationship issues Tori & Dean have, Tori has had some really serious medical issues resulting from pregnancies and births. I think this would be her 5th C-section. For the love of the now 5 (6 if we count Dean's oldest child Jack) children you already have, please STOP Tori & Dean. Please get surgically sterilized ASAP.

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 6

Wait, that's Jack with Tori (above)?  Dean's SON? Why are they posed like a couple?  I'm sorry, it just looks unusual for a stepmom and stepson.  My oldest is about Jack's age and I'd be a little weirded out if he posed for pictures like that with my ex's wife (his stepmom).   

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, ShaNaeNae said:

Wait, that's Jack with Tori (above)?  Dean's SON? Why are they posed like a couple?  I'm sorry, it just looks unusual for a stepmom and stepson.  My oldest is about Jack's age and I'd be a little weirded out if he posed for pictures like that with my ex's wife (his stepmom).   

Yep, that's Jack, those are some very creepy pictures IMO, it's almost at Stephanie Seymour & son creepy.

• Love 2

Five C-sections?  And she is in her 40's?  Please stop...You can't risk your life and the future of your children anymore!  I'm also wondering as Liam is her first child was he an emergency c section or was Tori afraid to stretch herself out and opted for a section?

• Love 4

She should stop. She needs to stop. However she seems to like to have children in pairs. One & then quickly an "uh-oh I don't know how that happened" second. Also, she gets her name regurgitated in magazines with pregnancies & babies. Trash rags or real gossip ones it's all publicity that feeds her & the bloated one's egos. 

• Love 3

SMDH. I just don't get these folks. IF I were Candy there would be no bailout. I did that shit for my kid because of my Grand and she expected it to never end. It did. Not that I want them to suffer in any way but I felt I was doing more bad than good. 

• Love 5

After the first kid I wish Candy had said that for every subsequent kid the amount of money she was going to give them would be reduced. They wouldn't have dragged all these innocent kids into their completely disfunctional lives.

• Love 2

I think Candy is probably in a tough position, because she surely doesn't want to enable her daughter's obvious psychosis. But she doesn't want her grandkids to suffer either. With the amount of debt these people have accrued, they could lose EVERYTHING. I feel really bad for grandparents that are put in these types of positions.

• Love 8
30 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I think Candy is probably in a tough position, because she surely doesn't want to enable her daughter's obvious psychosis. But she doesn't want her grandkids to suffer either. With the amount of debt these people have accrued, they could lose EVERYTHING. I feel really bad for grandparents that are put in these types of positions.

After we dug our daughter out. We shelled out big bucks on a Wedding for 250. Two years and they are divorced, bankrupt and the house we saved is now on the auction doc. She finally accepted to get a full time job. But plans on going on vacation this summer. I just don't know what to say anymore.

• Love 4
On 3/4/2017 at 11:26 AM, ramble said:

She should stop. She needs to stop. However she seems to like to have children in pairs. One & then quickly an "uh-oh I don't know how that happened" second. Also, she gets her name regurgitated in magazines with pregnancies & babies. Trash rags or real gossip ones it's all publicity that feeds her & the bloated one's egos. 

You know, you're right. She does like to have the babies in pairs.

I had four babies - all C-section, after complications with the delivery of the first one led to that. After number 4, my doctor said "no more" as he was stitching me up. He said my muscles are weakened. So, no more babies (we were done anyhow). But I am now experiencing many issues after a hysterectomy I had recently. In large part because of scar tissue, and muscle weakening for the births. So, not just future pregnancies, but other issues could crop up for Tori as well.

• Love 2

Emme, same for me.  Emergency c-section with number one that meant all c-sections.  The doctor made comments about scar tissue all during number four and then came in to the recovery room and announced sternly, "You are done."  The next day he apologized for his tone, but the message was clear.  We stopped at four.

• Love 4

I'll say it again - damn, Dean has got some strong genes. Most of the kids (but not the oldest with his first wife or the son before Beau) have Dean's chipmunk cheeks and squinty eyes. I love the expression on the baby's face - it's like "bitch, please."

Edited by MargeGunderson
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, henrysmom said:

I have to say that Tori looks lovely in that picture.  Toning down the makeup, especially that bright red lipstick that doesn't do anything for her, makes her much more attractive.

I thought it was a good picture of her too, then I realized its probably more Photoshop than person. 

@MyPeopleAreNordic,  where did Tori say shell probably have another baby?  I didnt see it in the story you linked. I probably missed it. 

In the People article she says something like "we are open to having one more" and talks about all her kids having their "little pairs" (in other words, groups of two - Liam & Stella and then Hattie & Finn). This baby would be odd kid out without another sib very close in age. 

• Love 1

Oh my word, just no. I get the pairs thing. Having odd numbered kids can have its challenges. I have 3. Two boys, then my girl. It seems two are always teaming up against another. It's frustrating as hell. But when we had our 3rd, we knew we were done. Our house was at its max. I was at MY max. And my daughter ended up being on the spectrum, so she's been a lot of work and I couldn't imagine dealing with a baby and her at the same time. So yes, I actually had always wanted 4 and an even number would have been nice, but I know my limitations. Tori, clearly, does not. She almost died. Her family in drowning debt. Her marriage has been to hell and back. But it's okay - keep popping out more bandaid babies! 

• Love 8

Wow Dean must have some "super sperm" or something because it seems like Tori has been pregnant the entire time they've been married.  

And not to talk bad about children but the older 2 Liam and Stella do not appear to be at a healthy weight. 

Also can they afford to have this 5th child? Because for the average middle-income married couple with two kid's is estimated to spend $233,610 to raise a child, and thats basic daily living according to CNN Money, so with all the reports of them oweing money to credit card debt and other thing's, is GrandMa Candy covering the kid's daily living expenses? https://www.instagram.com/p/BS14jmEjFg-/

• Love 1

The "pairs" thing is a nice idea- but there is no guarantee that each little pair is going to be best-buddies.

The parents in this family are so messed up, all the kids are pretty much doomed. Having a buddy isn't going to help much.

• Love 10
On 4/14/2017 at 5:31 AM, MargeGunderson said:

I'll say it again - damn, Dean has got some strong genes. Most of the kids (but not the oldest with his first wife or the son before Beau) have Dean's chipmunk cheeks and squinty eyes.

Tori's had so much work done, I don't think we can be sure that we even know what she really looks like to be able to tell who the kids resemble. She must exchange plastic surgery tips with the Kardashians.

Are they just counting on Candy to pay for everything? They're in massive debt already, now they have a new baby & are thinking about a 6th? Do they think they'll just get a free pass on the money?

• Love 2

It's emotional blackmail.  I am sure Candy would love to cut the financial cord, but she doesn't want the innocent grandkids to suffer. Unfortunately, helping them also helps the mooches.

• Love 4