Type keyword(s) to search

Tori & Company In The Media

Dean isn't going anywhere until after Candy dies and he sees what she left Tori. He's going to stick it out until then I'm sure. He thought he was marrying a cash cow but since that didn't pan out, he'll hold out for Candy's money.

I hope she leaves all of her money to Randy and her dogs.

• Love 8

Dean isn't going anywhere until after Candy dies and he sees what she left Tori. He's going to stick it out until then I'm sure. He thought he was marrying a cash cow but since that didn't pan out, he'll hold out for Candy's money.

I hope she leaves all of her money to Randy and her dogs.

Bingo.

In the meantime, he's "suffering" through the trauma of having someone else finance his and his family's existence.

Dirtbag.

Edited by RealityCowgirl
  • Love 2

Candy is 70 and in good health, as far as I know. She could stick around another 15-20 years, and then they might find all money left to them is tied up in a very rigid trust. I can't see the two of them then getting jobs at that point.

Or, she could pass away peacefully next week and leave Tori a million billion trillion dollars. I guess the unknown is part of why he stays.

• Love 3

It's actually kind of interesting how completely lacking in self-awareness Tori is. When asked whether she had any regrets about their life/marriage, she said that she regrets that Aaron died so soon and she would have liked to have had 5 more years with him. Which is bizarre in its own right, but even more so as an answer to that question. Unless she killed Aaron, how is his death something she could do over? She actually used the phrase "do over." Also, it's amazing how she does not take any responsibility for having done ANYTHING wrong EVER. Like, not at all. So of course she couldn't say that she regrets the way they dumped both of their spouses, humiliating Dean over and over on the show, trashing her mother publicly for years, wasting millions of dollars on bullshit, or any of the millions of other fucked up things she's done. She couldn't even fake that level of humility/self-awareness/maturity for her "image." What married mother of 4 in her 40's can't come up with one thing she'd do differently? Tori just saw the question as an opportunity to get sympathy for herself, the Poor LIttle Rich Girl whose beloved daddy died leaving her with her mean, stingy mother. And the thing is, Tori wasn't speaking to Aaron when he died because she was mad that he and Candy disapproved of her dumping her first husband for Dean. According to Candy, she hadn't spoken to Tori in months and she wasn't sure whether Tori would come to the funeral. That's another thing she could have said she'd do over, except that I doubt she actually feels bad for it or thinks about how it was for her dad being on his death bed and not having the opportunity to say goodbye to his daughter or resolve the argument they were in. It's always all about Tori and how hard everything is for her. Dean has had to earn every penny of whatever Spelling money he has gotten or will get. I really can't blame him for hanging in there for the big pay off at this point.

• Love 3

It's actually kind of interesting how completely lacking in self-awareness Tori is. When asked whether she had any regrets about their life/marriage, she said that she regrets that Aaron died so soon and she would have liked to have had 5 more years with him. Which is bizarre in its own right, but even more so as an answer to that question. 

I think it's because of what happened in those 5 years after his death that she regrets it so much. After Aaron died, Tori had her successful reality tv show where she showed "how much in love" she and Dean were, had a pretty decent following because of it. Then there were her books, which kept making the bestseller lists, and then of course, Liam and Stella. I wonder if she thinks if he'd been alive for all of that, he would have left her more money than he did. That maybe her father would have seen how "miserable" she was with her first husband and how she and Dean were "soulmates" after all. 

Moving on from that, besides her creepiness factor with Jack, and I believe that Jack thinks he's going to get a modeling/acting career from all this (because it worked so well for his father), I'm very worried about Stella. 

Every instagram photo I've seen of her, it's Tori gushing about what a little foodista she is and how she enjoys making food for her family. Apprently she thinks Stella has no other interests. Not only does it scream Little Tori, but Stella never has a genuine smile for the camera. Her eyes are dead and she's just phoning it in. I don't think Stella has been happy for years and she's being forced to do whatever her mother wants. The "obsession" with cooking/baking, sushi, and mani/pedis make me think that she's trying to make her daughter seem way mature for her age, or that she's trying to turn her daughter into her. It's always Stella, never Hattie. Hattie gets to the fairy princess obsessed with fashion.  Actually, come to think of it, she has both her daughters filling roles.  Stella is going to the the down to Earth girl next door who simply loves tending to her family, and Hattie will get to be the Manic Pixie Dream Girl. 

Poor Finn just seems there, and Liam wants nothing to do with it and has no problems yelling about it. Hattie doesn't know any better and Stella probably feels like she needs to do what her mom wants to keep her happy. 

Edited by CodenameV
  • Love 4

Candy is 70 and in good health, as far as I know. She could stick around another 15-20 years, and then they might find all money left to them is tied up in a very rigid trust. I can't see the two of them then getting jobs at that point.

Or, she could pass away peacefully next week and leave Tori a million billion trillion dollars. I guess the unknown is part of why he stays.

I hope Candy out lives Tori and Dean

• Love 8

As the physic by phone commercial came on the other day, my husband was passing through the room and said "Wow... Tori Spelling has never been cute, but what did she do to her face?" I reminded him that she is almost the same age as me.... Her "look" is just scary... she needs to stop with the plastic surgery, fillers, botox, whatever she is doing (is Candy paying for that, too??)

She looks at least 10 years older than she actually is!

• Love 2

Because Tori has her life so together as we all know, she is starting a Dear Tori column on her website.  You can submit questions about issues and problems you are having and she will answer them!  Don't we all want Tori to help us sort out our lives?  

• Love 4

Because Tori has her life so together as we all know, she is starting a Dear Tori column on her website.  You can submit questions about issues and problems you are having and she will answer them!  Don't we all want Tori to help us sort out our lives?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Love 6

I actually DO get horrible migraines, but I don't hospitalize myself. I have to work and take care of my family....

Me too! I wish I could hit the pause button on life when a migraine arrives.

• Love 3

What wisdom of any kind does she have to offer anyone? There isn't one area in which she's a well functioning expert.

That is totally unfair! Tori is an expert at whining, spending money on useless shit, publicly trashing loved ones who have upset her, shirking any responsibility for anything, sponging money off of her mom, applying her signature red lipstick, dieting, bleaching her kids' hair, making any and every situation about her, getting admitted to the hospital for vague/questionable illnesses, etc., etc., etc.!

• Love 4

What wisdom of any kind does she have to offer anyone? There isn't one area in which she's a well functioning expert.

Are you kidding? Nobody is Tori's equal in the art of off site storage & the purchasing of useless crap to fill them. She is the master in that area.

• Love 4

There's this lovely gem

"(We’re) flipping it,” she continued, explaining how the depiction of marriage by "society" is a "fairy tale."

"I thought it should be that way. And then when it wasn't. 'I was like, 'Well, what do I do? I divorce my husband? I have four kids!'”

That's it. She needs to become Kody Brown's fifth wife. xD 

1. Tori, please learn to have your picture taken without going into the same "right side of the face, tilted" head pose. The right side of your face isn't that great that I need to see it in every picture.

2. STFU about Dean cheating on you already, either move on or dump him, but stop trying to make a "cheated on wife" career happen. It's not going to happen.

Edited by GaT
  • Love 2

I took one for the team and watched their Cooking Channel show recently--Tori and Dean's Spring Picnic. Seemed to me they were trying really hard to project the "look at how happy our family is!" appearance. Maybe I'm just cynical or know too much of their back story.

• Love 3

Tori was soooo trying too hard.  She literally tried to take over the entire show.  I thought Dean's deal was that he was the chef that went to school and her deal was crafts?  I swear that is the shit they sold us in their previous shows.  Yet Tori was all up in the cooking on this dreck?  Killin me.  I noticed very few "friends" showed up for the picnic and none were people we have seen before.  Hmmm.  And I want this hour of my life back.

• Love 2

One month she's being sued for not paying her credit card bill and now she's posting pictures from a family vacation in Europe.

Didn't she say recently that they couldn't even afford a vasectomy?

She'll never learn.

• Love 1

One month she's being sued for not paying her credit card bill and now she's posting pictures from a family vacation in Europe.

Didn't she say recently that they couldn't even afford a vasectomy?

She'll never learn.

Hey, she worked very hard on her cooking show and David Tuttera's show. She needs to reward herself with a pricey trip to Europe. After all, why use the supposed $200,000 payday on important things?

SHE WORKS HARD EVERYONE! xD

http://www.inquisitr.com/3027319/tori-spelling-stranded-in-paris-after-developing-bronchial-pneumonia-video/

Glad to see others are still lurking around here.  I think the above link pretty much sums up the reality that Tori will never change.  She cries poverty, then takes trips most people just dream of.  Everything is fairy tale! and then she gets sick.  

I'm guessing the Paris "second proposal" is the pitch for a new reality show, but I think everybody needs to take some acting lessons before it happens. Tori's "look of surprise" is incredibly phony, the little boys look like they wish they were miles away, and even the girls can't seem to muster up much enthusiasm.  

You know, I honestly used to like Tori.  I was too old for 90210 when it was on, but really liked So Notorious, enjoyed her first book, and tuned in to a few of her first reality shows.  But after awhile there is just something tragically sad about a 40 some year old woman who still believes in fairy tales.

• Love 4

after awhile there is just something tragically sad about a 40 some year old woman who still believes in fairy tales.

This is the best description of Tori I've ever heard.

• Love 2

She is always so sickly.... which makes me think she does have an eating disorder. You can't fake pneumonia (unlike other "illnesses" Tori suffers from).

Those kids are probably constantly taking a backseat to her "health" problems and issues, which I think are more mental

• Love 2
(edited)

Just what in the hell are they doing with schlepping four small kids to Paris who won't even remember it. Plus that's expensive. I'm sure the kids would rather go to Disney World.  

Sure it may for a new reality series. But also shouts desperation for redemption arc after exposing such dirty laundry with 2 seasons of True Tori. They now want to make the audience forget and do some whitewashing. Make it all go away....look at perfect happy family.

Shaking my head.....at their ridiculous poor judgement.

Edited by Bossa Nova
added more commentary
  • Love 4

It seems like they have been in Europe forever by her instragram/twitter.  I can see taking a trip to Europe but staying there that long is not cheap, esp with so many kids with you.  I don't get her either...  I think it really gets to how clueless she is.  I think she truly is having money issues, that she sometimes admits to and other times denies, but then she goes on to do things that are extravagant.  

• Love 2

I'm thinking the Europe trip is the set up to a new reality show.  Tori's New Beginnings or something.  She and her soulmate have come through the fire of his evil cheating ways stronger than ever and proving the haters wrong...or something equally unbelievable.  

• Love 1

Or, see Dean get some Euro strange, and see Tori have medical crises in the capital cities of the continent. They can be themselves without changing, but just doing everything in Europe. Therapy is hard, travel is easy, as long as someone else pays for it.

• Love 3

With all the talk of their vow renewal, I like how she's acting like it's going to be cheap. You just know she's going to use it for a special and get everything sponsored. 

Of course the children will help make things for it, because that's all they do. They craft with mom and do what she wants. It's really disturbing now...though not as much as her relationship with Jack lol. 

(edited)

I clicked on that link. 

Shaking my damn head. These people are ridiculous. Showing off yet another tattoo to proclaim their love.

Then an announcement that Dean "proposed " to her in Paris. With another ring. A third time. 

What's next? Another kid. Another reality show. Another house move. Another tattoo. More shopping. Another hospitalization for Tori.

Rinse, lather, repeat.

You know what these two really need to do? Both of them need to get REAL full time jobs . They have way too much idle lah-de-dah unproductive silly time....together. That would be the best medicine for that marriage, their kids, and their individual mental health.   

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • Love 5

Yeah another tattoo fixes everything, don't ya know that??

I will say one positive thing about that photo of them: Tori's hair looks very very good there. Looks like she stopped the single process too yellow hair coloring. She's highlighting, leaving lots of her natural brown shades in, plus it looks like she's not bleaching out her eyebrows to match anymore either. They look natural. Thru the years, I always thought she looked best right around the time she met Dean when her color color and makeup and red lipstick were not so severe. 

3 hours ago, BradandJanet said:

If $214,000 is their state tax debt for 2014 (one year?), how much income did they bring in? Candy pays for the kids' expenses. Tori and Dean don't have a brain cell between them.

If the state considers Candy's money to be a gift, I think it's taxable. It may be down to how Candy declared the expense.

I imagine Candy pays the school tuition directly to the school. Would TorDean be taxed on that?

Gifts are not included in income.  At least not when I was an estate planning attorney, fifteen years ago.  And, yes, Candy would pay that money directly to the school so that it wouldn't be counted against the amount she is allowed to give away tax-free each year.  Also so that Tori and Dean couldn't spend it on Party City crap for their pet lizard's birthday.

• Love 9
41 minutes ago, Crs97 said:

Also so that Tori and Dean couldn't spend it on Party City crap for their pet lizard's birthday.

And then rent eleventy-seven more storage units to keep the crap in.

• Love 4