Type keyword(s) to search

Tori & Company In The Media

These pictures do not help if she is interested in getting jobs where she just has to get her family to show up and market the product.  I mean, can you imagine Disney sending this photo out to anyone?!?

• Love 5

I just can't with these photos. If it doesn't happen already, I give Tori 2 years tops before Stella becomes her main confidant. First it's makeup and nights out of the town in Vegas, next it's crying on that childs shoulder while telling her how much of a dbag her father is.

Hattie is beautiful. I think she took after Candy. Finn already looks like he could be a hellion. I don't know if he is, he just has that look. And Liam. He's getting heavier every time I see him and he looks like a butchy Kate Gosselin. 

I love how she spends all this time airing her issues on TV, yet goes out with the "perfect" family and her smug, boney ass.

• Love 1

Finn has a mowhawk style now, which is terrible for this type of hair.

She posted a twitter/instagram of herself at DaisoJapan with the #shoppingaddiction. Very lovely using it as a joke when she really does have one. Apparently Courteney told her/took her the.

Let's see how much she spends at a 100yen store.

Of course her kids are in the background of corse.

Just so you know the lipstick on the girls is on more than one Vegas picture..... if you go to her website, there are a bunch of photos, and there was another photo or two with the blood red lipstick.  It just annoys me.  She annoys me.

• Love 1

Coming out of lurkdom with a question, which I hope I've posted in the appropriate thread.

The other day ABC Family was showing a 2012 movie of Tori's called "The Mistle-Tones".  Tori's face was much fuller than it is now...in fact, she looked almost plump.  And damned if she didn't look a lot better than she does now, even though the thick, dull, matte red lipstick was still in evidence.  My question is, was she pregnant during the shooting of that movie? 

BTW, the poor girl just cannot act.

• Love 1

Coming out of lurkdom with a question, which I hope I've posted in the appropriate thread.

The other day ABC Family was showing a 2012 movie of Tori's called "The Mistle-Tones".  Tori's face was much fuller than it is now...in fact, she looked almost plump.  And damned if she didn't look a lot better than she does now, even though the thick, dull, matte red lipstick was still in evidence.  My question is, was she pregnant during the shooting of that movie? 

BTW, the poor girl just cannot act.

From reading her last book, yes, she was pregnant (I think with Finn) when shooting that movie.

Lately Tori has been posting her typical my family is wonderful posts on her website/instagram/twitter.  While I would like to believe that things are better for her and her family, it is so hard to reconcile this with all that happened on True Tori.  She has so many issues on a daily basis, and it was clear those issues were very real.  To show all of that and then try to convince everyone that everything is great just seems off.  Though they have been spending time with the guncles, so that is kind of a good sign, as they were nowhere to be seen while the show was going on (other than catering a party for one of the kids).  

• Love 1

Lately Tori has been posting her typical my family is wonderful posts on her website/instagram/twitter.  While I would like to believe that things are better for her and her family, it is so hard to reconcile this with all that happened on True Tori.

I am having the same cognitive dissonance between her website ant the trainwreck that was True Tori. I just wonder how she plans to come back from this.

Tori and Stella go for Thai massage.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2905187/A-makeup-free-Tori-Spelling-gets-Thai-massage-daughter-Stella.html

It seems like whenever Tori takes Stella out one-on-one they do adult activities. Do children get massages? Even if Stella got some kind of kiddie massage, I doubt that it lasted the 4 hours that Tori's reportedly did (she needs a 4-hour massage because of a special condition she has). I wonder what Stella did for hours while Tori was getting a massage? I guess sit somewhere playing with the doll she brought? No wonder she always looks so sad.

I know Tori is very intent on creating this narrative of being Best Friends(!!!) with her daughters (UNLIKE Candy), but her approach to creating that seems very narcissistic. (Shocker!) Her idea of a great relationship is the other person being all about Tori all the time (like her relationship with all of her adult friends). Her interpretation of that with her daughters seems to be trying to mold them as little mini-mes with the matching lipstick and trips to the nail salon and massage place. Her dressing up like a fairy for Hattie's birthday was in the same vein. The other kids and Dean weren't wearing fairy outfits, just her and Hattie. It's... weird. And sad. I think all of her kids are in for a lot of suffering with Tori as a mom, but I feel especially bad for the girls. I hope they are able to grow up without inheriting the eating disorders and other pathologies that Tori's suffering from, but it's almost like Tori is trying to foster that so they'll be Just Like Her and her Dream BFFs who will not only fulfill her emotional needs, but also come with the added bonus of rubbing Candy's nose in the fact that her daughter hates her.

• Love 6

Tori and Stella go for Thai massage.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2905187/A-makeup-free-Tori-Spelling-gets-Thai-massage-daughter-Stella.html

It seems like whenever Tori takes Stella out one-on-one they do adult activities. Do children get massages? Even if Stella got some kind of kiddie massage, I doubt that it lasted the 4 hours that Tori's reportedly did (she needs a 4-hour massage because of a special condition she has). I wonder what Stella did for hours while Tori was getting a massage? I guess sit somewhere playing with the doll she brought? No wonder she always looks so sad.

I know Tori is very intent on creating this narrative of being Best Friends(!!!) with her daughters (UNLIKE Candy), but her approach to creating that seems very narcissistic. (Shocker!) Her idea of a great relationship is the other person being all about Tori all the time (like her relationship with all of her adult friends). Her interpretation of that with her daughters seems to be trying to mold them as little mini-mes with the matching lipstick and trips to the nail salon and massage place. Her dressing up like a fairy for Hattie's birthday was in the same vein. The other kids and Dean weren't wearing fairy outfits, just her and Hattie. It's... weird. And sad. I think all of her kids are in for a lot of suffering with Tori as a mom, but I feel especially bad for the girls. I hope they are able to grow up without inheriting the eating disorders and other pathologies that Tori's suffering from, but it's almost like Tori is trying to foster that so they'll be Just Like Her and her Dream BFFs who will not only fulfill her emotional needs, but also come with the added bonus of rubbing Candy's nose in the fact that her daughter hates her.

Oh, the irony if her kids end up hating her because of her pathological narcissism and infantile mommy issues. Too bad the irony would be entirely lost on her.  It can't be said enough - those poor kids.

• Love 5

I had to look this picture up, her post is hysterical:

In bed with a terrible #migraine 3 things getting me thru it ... Bag of frozen peas( quick fix for ice pack) , homemade lavender face mist (great essential oil for headaches), & my @saranoniblanket in Ivory (the XL Home) a must for the bedroom.

• Love 1

OK. if you are truly suffering a migraine, you can barely blink or move. No time for product placement in social media (note: blanket in "ivory").

Tori's addicted to pain killers - right? I'm experiencing some clariTORI as I type (weak wordplay for clarity).

On Friday I had a gynecological surgery. Knocked out completely with propophyl. I awoke in a lot of pain. I was pretty groggy, but I remember my doc (bless him) ordering Demerol for my IV, and also that I take a Percocet orally. I floated home happily, and my husband put me to bed.

And here I've remained. A scrip for steady Percocet, binge watching Mad Men and Orange it the New Black on my iPad. Snacks brought in on trays, burning an aromatherapy candle (Yankee Candle "Lavender Vanilla" large tumbler $19.99). It's been like a vacation! Oh, did I mention I have four kids? I've written that here before - same gender and age split as Tori's: B, G, G, B - mine are a little older, but two together, a break, then two together.

So, anyhow back to Tori. I can totally see clearly now that these migraines and illnesses where she takes to her bed are a ploy for painkillers and peace. I've often suspected as much, but there's no doubt now. Yes, it's great to lay in bed, quietly high, being waited on... But I'm on the mend and soon will be back to the day-to-day of my family. I'm already missing out. My husband is with my younger daughter at a swim meet this morning. Wish I could be there.

When I'm feeling better, I will crawl out of my cocoon, and get back to my life (and happily so). I don't think that's something Tori wishes for. And, as long as she is enabled with drugs, and the luxury of "checking out," she will continue. Those poor kids.

• Love 16

Can anyone explain to me why on earth she hash tagged "migraine?"

As for the frozen peas, you just know there are plenty of actual ice packs in that home.

Edited by DangerousMinds
  • Love 2

burning an aromatherapy candle (Yankee Candle "Lavender Vanilla" large tumbler $19.99).

lol at your product placement--Tori would be proud (and probably a little jealous at the attention YOUR husband is giving you!)

• Love 6

Now she's advertising Sketchers by using her kids. The amusing thing is the people calling her out on it. The not so amusing thing is the people backing her up and calling everyone else cyber bullies. How is she still getting so much stuff for free? Or is she buying it and hoping if she hashtags it, they'd give her freebies. 

Dean's instagram is such a complete contrast to the advertisement that is Tori's. He has pictures of his kids playing in the pool, at karate practice, and his own sobriety stuff. It's sorta like a normal persons lol. 

• Love 3

I'm happy. I love this show. I was completely turned off the first time I watched it. I thought it was awful watching her interact with her poor kids. Now I realize I was wrong. This is the best reality show in the world right now. That broad is so selfish, so clueless, so funny and her delusion is all too real.

I wish there were cameras and daily feeds like Big Brother at the McDermott baby farm.  

• Love 5

I can't believe it, True Tori has been renewed for season 3. http://www.gossipcop.com/true-tori-ending-spelling-dean-mcdermott-kids/

Excellent. Between this and "Dance Mom's" I think Lifetime should advertise themselves as the Child Abuse Network. I quit watching Dance Moms a long time back because of that Cow's constant abuse of her "dancers". I don't watch this either although I have caught parts of it.  

Really Lifetime. BRAVO looks downright high brow in comparison. And they have Brandi the Skank.

Edited by chlban
  • Love 4
As for the frozen peas, you just know there are plenty of actual ice packs in that home.

Probably a freezer full. I will say this--I find a bag of peas works better than any ice pack. I prefer @birdseye myself. 

Ugh--I've had a handful of migraines, and they weren't even full blown (no vomiting or auras) but the only thing that helped was to be in a dark room with a flat pillow and my eyes closed until I fell asleep. The act of breathing causes pain. Tori keeps using that word migraine; I do not think it means what she thinks it means. 

When I'm feeling better, I will crawl out of my cocoon, and get back to my life (and happily so). I don't think that's something Tori wishes for. And, as long as she is enabled with drugs, and the luxury of "checking out," she will continue. Those poor kids.

I agree--when my kids were little, my sick days were also escape days. But after the first day, I was done and ready to get back to life, even if it meant changing endless diapers and chasing little ones. I think Tori likes being a mom when it's convenient, and now she's realized she can use them for product placement. Again, poor kids. 

• Love 3

Tori keeps using that word migraine; I do not think it means what she thinks it means.

I think you're right! My mom used to get migraines. Her needs included a pitch black room, total silence & a medium temperature in the room, like Goldilocks, not too hot or too cold. (Just like the @GoldenBook story, check it out, along with their other great commerative editions, they make perfect gifts!) All of those requirements were to avoid getting to the point she was throwing up & we had to go to the doctor's office & get her a shot to knock her out. A soft blanket & lavender mist, as lovely as those may be, wouldn't have done much of anything if someone had kept the lights on & snapped selfies.
  • Love 4

Not to defend Tori in any way, but I've had chronic migraines for 15+ years- average at least 15 days per month with some form of headache or another. For me, there are many varieties of migraine, from the most severe where I am dry heaving uncontrollably and have to go to the ER, to the more mild where I feel super bitchy and bright lights hurt my eyes, but as long as I take a nausea medication, I can still function OK.....and everything in between. Only some truly require the 100% dark room, cold pack, praying for the meds to kick in.

I do think that people who have never had true migraines also tend to overuse the word when they have a bad headache, so that could be at play here with Tori.

• Love 4

OK, just got some good gossip from a good source. I do not know when Hell's Kitchen was filmed, but if anyone can find out and see if it coincides with any of Tori's hospital stays. A friend was at a taping, and Dean was a "VIP" guest diner. With a very attractive blonde. The episode aired tonight at 8 pm on the east coast. My source told me that Dean and this girl were making out, bigtime. That his "arrangement" with Tori is strictly for business and TV deals. They do not have a marriage. At all.

• Love 4

That his "arrangement" with Tori is strictly for business and TV deals. They do not have a marriage. At all.

Now the big question is, does Tori know this? I'm guessing that popping out 4 kids feels like a marriage to her LOL.

So, on her twitter account she keeps asking other people for ideas on finding a Minecraft cake.  This is the person that claims to be all things crafty and also buys cakes on a regular basis.  She has even asked Baskin Robbins on her twitter account if they could make a cake.  Really?  You can't call and ask?  What?

For some reason my c/p is not working on that article above, but anyway, she needs to prioritize herself? She puts others above herself all the time? Doesn't deal with stress well?

GET THE EFF OFF OF MY TV. If your marriage is failing then filming and being an shameless drama whore will only make things worse.

Move to Montana. Don't film it. Do a guest spot on a network drama once or twice a year to fund your retirement.

There, I just reduced your stress by 98%.

• Love 5

I watched that Hell's Kitchen episode with Dean and the blonde woman.  They didn't show any pda, but I did see Dean drinking a glass of white wine and in another shot, he had a glass of champagne. Not good.

I watched that Hell's Kitchen episode with Dean and the blonde woman.  They didn't show any pda, but I did see Dean drinking a glass of white wine and in another shot, he had a glass of champagne. Not good.

When , where can we view this show Hell's Kitchen?

I was told they were making out in the lobby/waiting area before and after dinner service.

Was your friend sure it was him. Sheesh, not defending the guy, but that's really pretty brazen. Even if he is having another affair, would he be that publicly conspicuous about it ?

Changing the subject, I just watched 90210 alum, Tiffani Amber Thiessen, on her new Cooking Network show titled, "Dinner With Tiffani". The show is a little tedious, but she whips up some pretty sophisticated food in her lovely home, then hosts a handful of hodgepodge C-list celebs at a dinner she prepares for them.. Not riveting entertainment, yet, the food and her presentation and her skills are impressive. Moreover, she is impressive.

I bring her show up here on the Tori forum because Tiffani is such a contrast to the now mess that is Tori - the career mess specifically. Tiffani is classy, natural on camera, sweet, likable and skilled. Her TV career continues on and has a whole new life and chapter. Tori could take a few lessons from her. And lastly, Tiffani keeps her private life, ....well, private.   

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • Love 3

When , where can we view this show Hell's Kitchen?

It airs on Tuesday nights on FOX. You can probably catch the reruns somewhere online. It was this season's premiere.

And yes, my friend is very sure it was him. Apparently everyone out there knows he is with Tori only for the TV opportunities.

• Love 2

I just visited Dean's twitter feed (its a rainy and boring Sunday morning here....)

From March 3rd - he tweeted this:

"Everybody chill, @Hells Kitchen was over 2 years ago & the girl is my publicist. Breathe everyone breathe. We'll get thru it together. "

https://twitter.com/imdeanmcdermott

And he also tweeted on March 2nd:

"It is with a heavy heart that I will no longer be the host of Chopped Canada...."

He must have been fired. 

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • Love 2

According to this interview with one of the contestants (dated 3/10/15), they filmed about a year ago. It's hard to believe that Dean would tell such a blatant lie (saying it was filmed "over 2 years ago," except for how I've seen him and Tori present falsehoods on their shows and in interviews for years.

How long ago was this actually filmed, and what was your cover story?

It was filmed about a year ago. I told people I was doing restaurant consulting in LA. People bought it.

http://boston.eater.com/2015/3/10/8184751/one-episode-into-season-14-local-chef-brendan-pelley-reflects-on

• Love 3

Or she ran out of pills and needed another hospital visit to replenish her supply. I'm sorry, I hate to sound so cynical, but how does one fall onto a grill at Benihanas? The patrons sit around the grill at a counter, and the hot surface is at least 3-4 feet from where you're sitting. I would love it if someone had that on video, to see her flailing herself onto a hot grill.

• Love 7