Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E20: Say It Ain't So

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

I went home and thought, damn some people just don't get what is important in life

True. And very true. The walker sounds like a compassionate person...the dog and the woman who lost her fiancé is lucky to have her in their life. Your other neighbors...not so much.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, breezy424 said:

What Beth 'didn't' count on is that it overwhelmingly backfired in her face.  Sure, there are people/viewers who are salivating over getting Lu via Tom but even many of those who do not like Lu thought it went too far.  The dragging it out.  Beth telling Ro and Carole and Ro telling So.  'Beth's' angst.  Andy's glee in stating that the last episodes were 'epic'.

The comparison between how the OC housewives handled David's affair is a good example of better, not perfect, handling the situation.  But Beth can't do that.  She gets 'offended' and she will go for the jugular any way she can.  I have no idea of what her problem was with Lu in the Berkshires.  She screamed that she wanted Lu to own it.  Why does Lu have to own her personal life to Beth?  Beth calls her a whore and a fuck doll.  How does that affect Beth in any way.  Is it because Lu didn't bow down enough to her like Ro has done?

I think what Lu brings up at the reunion is that Beth is sleeping with a married man.  Beth has claimed what Lu said was a lie.  That information isn't a lie.  Beth was still married at the time as well.  Add to that, Beth doesn't like anyone going up against her.

BTW, Lu and Tom are going to be interviewed on one of the entertainment shows tomorrow.  Sorry.  I don't remember which one.  I was flipping channels.

As ZM, it's amazing how Beth is so protective of her brand when John says anything or So signs a contract to promote some small vanity brand.  But then she acts like a mean cold bitch in other matters which is just as harmful to her brand.

I get the feeling that Luann's bomb is that

Spoiler

Bethenny and Jill Shields were friends and or that Bethenny started dating him before he left his wife, bot of which she has denied. She actually say that she has only seen Jill Shields 3 or 4 time during the Shields marriage but claims she and Dennis Shields have been close friends for over 25 years.

If the poster on Lipstickally is to be believed, this is where Luann goes. 

• Love 5
45 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I get the feeling that Luann's bomb is that

Hide contents

Bethenny and Jill Shields were friends and or that Bethenny started dating him before he left his wife, bot of which she has denied. She actually say that she has only seen Jill Shields 3 or 4 time during the Shields marriage but claims she and Dennis Shields have been close friends for over 25 years.

If the poster on Lipstickally is to be believed, this is where Luann goes. 

If you claim to being 'close' to the husband then how can you claim to be not close to the wife of the husband.  You're not fellow employees, business partners  or anything along those lines.  Just saying.....

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

If you claim to being 'close' to the husband then how can you claim to be not close to the wife of the husband.  You're not fellow employees, business partners  or anything along those lines.  Just saying.....

I agree, it is called "SPIN, DENY, SPIN, DENY, then scream..........."WHORE, SLUT, PLASTIC F DOLL, LIAR" LOL

• Love 11

For what it's worth, I can name 2 guys that I'm fairly decent friends with and I barely know their wives.  I think I've met them once each.  Maybe one of them I have met twice.  

• Love 7

Just chiming in with a random factoid: I've worn grapefruit scented body butter since I read that a study on scent had found that men guessed a woman's age at on average 5 years younger when they were wearing grapefruit scent. I'm not even embarrassed about my pathetic attempts to do what I can about the fact that women over 40 are devalued. I know this is a bit esoteric, but when the grapefruit comment came up, it's what I immediately assumed was being referenced. Then I saw all the confusion here but for some reason tech related I haven't been able to comment until now. Maybe it's an Australian thing. 

I haven't read all the comments here so I apologize for going over old ground. I was expecting another epi seething with Bethenny's reproductive issues (cue gazillions of opportunities for Carole and Beth to insert 'vagina' into their dialogues, with nary an opportunity missed). Instead we are treated to Beth wriggling with glee, trotters in the air as she drip feeds the Tom revelation to Lu. And the faux agony she goes through with her 3 closest friends deciding when where and how. I'm not a Bethenny hater, but this performance reeked of the disingenuous and that's the kindest thing to be said. The bed scene with Beth ensconced in triumph, waving away So, Ro and the redundant Carole, with a dismissive 'Go!' (with the mental wheels visibly spinning: this scene needs to be about me and Lu only! Away irrelevant bit actors! ) And off they scurry. Did they exit through the same door Lu entered through? That's got to have been awkward! 

Meanwhile we know Jules is dealing with m***** Mike and his wandering wiener and it's going to result in an actual divorce. Jules is dismissed the way she was in the Berkshires where Lu again displayed her par for the course spectacular solipsism, ignoring Jules' attempts to bring up the personal pain she was in with her father's illness. Watching that weirdness at the end, where Michael was acting like a matador and had Jules debase herself into pretending she was a bull. ..that was so creepy to me, I don't know why. 

Ro behaving on message with her ungracious comment about giving away her piñata jewelry, maybe because she lost a shoe in her greed frenzy? Sour grapes. Has anyone else noticed the way this woman seems to make a point of NEVER saying please or thankyou to waitstaff? It's more 'you should be honored to be serving me! '. Personally, the way a prospective friend or love interest treats animals and those in the service industry is a make or break test for me. Good luck Ro, I know I'm not alone here. 

We love watching them so we can experience outrage at some level. And they always deliver. At the beginning of this season, didn't Lu and So seriously overestimate their value on the show with the producers and end up being put on a 'pay by screentime' type deal? If so, Lu has leveraged herself into a higher pay bracket with the insanity around Tom. Maybe this has something to do with the reek of hinkiness around this relationship. I actually, for Lu's sake, rather hope this is so. Because the alternative, that her eye ticcing desperation around getting this creep down the aisle (and THEN what, btw? ??) , is for real....well I fear for her mental wellbeing. 

Next season they could cut Carole and possibly Sonja easily. Jules too, though I'd be interested to follow her life post divorce. Bethenny is making publicised noises about leaving probably in order that she secure even more cash. You'd have to lever Lu off her contract with Bravo with 1 of those oyster opening tools. No shame with the Countess. Vicki from OC, the 'OG' is another who is seriously losing viewer interest. But BH has retained that uber irritating girly shriekypants Kyle, though some interest remains in watching the depths she'll plumb in her bizarre friendship with LVP. Bring on the NYC reunion. This is still the best of the franchises imo.

• Love 14
14 hours ago, Otherkate said:

I don't get the Shannon comparison at all. Shannon was a sort of newish to them girl that they didn't have much history with at all. She was also a woman with a longterm marriage and children who were the result of said marriage. Much more akin to Lu and the Count. This is a maybe sham relationship that was all of a few weeks old and, frankly, pretty strange already. I like Lu a lot, always have, but her behavior about and with this guy has been really over the top and bizarre to me. They have no kids, they have no marriage, they didn't even have three months in for god's sake. Personally, I wouldn't be lining up to make a beeline to deliver this news (though I absolutely would deliver it), but then I'm not the type to be on a reality show. 

LuAnn said it herself. "I knew it was too good to be true". Luann is on Lala land and did not think that she would find love again, imo.

One thing that really bugged me is Beth saying " I feel sorry for you Luann". It was incredibly crass, condescending and nasty.

This to me shows that Beth thinks that she is superior to her costars.

She earned that upcoming dragging. Luann is right when she said to Beth that she  is a horrible person.

I wonder who Bethany is going to blame for her behavior at the reunion?

Jason?

Her wolf parents?

Her bleeding vagina????

Hateful woman.

• Love 7
15 hours ago, parisprincess said:

I have a question. Why does Bethenny have the luxury of having her relationship with a married man be off-limits while she calls Luann a slut and discusses the Tom story with anyone who will listen? Then she pretends she's telling Luann ON CAMERA out of concern for the woman. I believe Lu should have been told, but by a friend, not a coworker who had recently called her a whore and slut. Again, why is Beth screwing a married man O.K. and off-limits?

Very good question.

15 hours ago, ElDosEquis said:

Information is power.

And sometimes words - wielded as weapons - can really inflict TONS of hurt on a person?

It's only a 'reality show' when we watch it on TV, If someone pulled that shit on us for real?

It's a totally different feeling, eh?

Funny how the reality show detail is always a quick way to justify ugly behavior. Like what? Gets me every. single. time.

• Love 4
7 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Good point!

And even if she wasn't Beth's cup of tea there is no way that being "close" friends for 25 years while only seeing his wife 3-4 times in all that time could ever be appropriate.

• Love 5
21 hours ago, Yours Truly said:

What Tom did doesn't negate anybody else's behavior.

Pain can come from different sources and in this case Lu got it from ALL angels. There's no denying it. There's deflecting it. There's ignoring it. But there's no denying it.

Plain and Simple.

Let's leave Carole out of this.....

• Love 8

Bethenny was friends with the wife first - from high school.  It really defies logic that she would then become friends with the husband and see only him for the next 25 years. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, jinjer said:

Bethenny was friends with the wife first - from high school.  It really defies logic that she would then become friends with the husband and see only him for the next 25 years. 

Another bullshit story.

beth is the jump off here. 

She needs to own it.

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, jinjer said:

Bethenny is prone to exaggeration so if she says three times it may be 33 times.  I think all these numbers this year-Ramona and her 4,5,7,9 12 dates with Tom, Sonja and her infinity dates and time with Tom, Luann and getting engaged after 73 days, with a countdown to 329 days until the wedding, Bethenny with her having known married guy 25 years and run in the same circles.  It is all about the numbers.  Bethenny claimed right out the gate married man wanted to marry her-would she have accepted his proposal if they were both legally available?  Would he have made the statement if they were both legally available?

One thing Bethenny said that was odd, a couple of affairs over 25 years would be okay and then followed up with what do I know about relationships?  I don't know if number of years makes infidelity okay or if he married man admitted to affairs over the years.  It certainly didn't work out for Ramona or Luann.

• Love 4
11 hours ago, breezy424 said:

I find this so interesting because my youngest brother is very good friends with a woman that he works with. They've both changed different divisions in the 10 years that they've been friends. They've hung out after work and on the weekends. They've even taken trips together. They are not sleeping with each other. His friend's husband also works at the same company. In the 10 years, my brother has probably hung out with his friend and her husband less than a dozen times.

This same brother had the same roommate from sophomore year of high school (boarding school) thru college. They were best friends. They live about 10 miles apart. They speak about twice a year. Meanwhile, my brother speaks with his former roommate's older brother 4 times a week and has brunch with the rommate's brothers, sister, parents, and grandma every week.

I have a high school friend who I was very close to. After high school, she and I drifted apart I became very good friends with her mom. For about 8 years we all lived in the same town. I don't think I spent more than 1 total hour talking to my high school friend, but I saw her mom at least once a week for lunch.

This just happens. People get busy. They have different interests and commitments. This doesn't seem that weird to me.

• Love 6

Nah, just don't see it in this case.  How does Bethenny even get to know the husband without the wife there? They aren't co-workers. She isn't in the predatory lender business; he isn't in marketing.  They don't have the opportunity to cross paths.  Their kids aren't the same age, and they don't live in the same area.  Frankly, as a wife, I am not comfortable with my husband hanging socially with my high school girlfriend without me.  When you have kids, your social time is limited - you're telling me that his wife is fine with him taking that time to go off alone with Bethenny, your girlfriend, and hang out without her?  I call BS on that story. 

• Love 3

From Beth's interview in People:

Frankel and Shields actually run in the same social circle – though she's more accustomed to public scrutiny than Shields, who is new to the spotlight since news of his relationship with Frankel started making headlines.

"We have a lot of friends in common, and we've been friends for years," she shares. "We were in the same circle. We've both been married and separated, and I was friends with the woman he later married in high school and I've spoken to her about three times in last 25 years."

http://www.people.com/article/bethenny-frankel-dating-dennis-shields-perfect-match

I just find this a little odd.  They're social friends but his wife isn't part of that?  She's only talked to her three times in 25 years.  Like I already stated, I totally get being friends on your own with a fellow employee, and things along those lines such as someone you have a common interest in such as a sport, hobby, as well as an old classmate, roomie, etc. 

I wonder if we'll ever hear anything from his wife.

• Love 5

Like I said before, I can name at least 2 guys off the top of my head that I am friends with and have been for more than a decade and haven't met their wives more than twice (and one I've only met once).  My husband, for the record, thinks nothing of it, and neither do their wives.  We also have friends that are couple friends, but it just works out that the wife ends up texting my husband to keep in touch (we live in different states), and at times, he sees them without me because of work travel.  I have no problem with it at all.  It may not be the way everyone would handle things, but, I think it's a little ridiculous to assume that just because you wouldn't do something, it can't possibly happen that way ever.

• Love 7
28 minutes ago, jinjer said:

Nah, just don't see it in this case.  How does Bethenny even get to know the husband without the wife there? They aren't co-workers. She isn't in the predatory lender business; he isn't in marketing.  They don't have the opportunity to cross paths.  Their kids aren't the same age, and they don't live in the same area.  Frankly, as a wife, I am not comfortable with my husband hanging socially with my high school girlfriend without me.  When you have kids, your social time is limited - you're telling me that his wife is fine with him taking that time to go off alone with Bethenny, your girlfriend, and hang out without her?  I call BS on that story. 

How can anyone possibly know any of this? People meet each other in a variety of ways. My hubby and I are both busy and we have plenty of friends that the other person doesn't socialize with. He does a lot of volunteer work (clean up Detroit!) and has met many people over the years that are friends, people he has a drink with after a meeting. I've never met a single one of them, not in 14 years. One of those people (a female, gasp) is someone that I worked for years ago back in Oklahoma. We were very casual friends/business associates all those years ago, yet I've never once seen her since. They volunteer together and occassionally communicate on various issues, but that is their deal. I have people that I occassionally socialize with through groups I'm involved with. He has never so much as seen the white of their eyes. Because we are friends with these people, but we don't necessarily socialize a lot with them. We have other friends that we socialize with as a couple. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but this is not particularly unusual.

Beth could have ended up in his social stratus in a variety of ways. According to his bio, he is also an author, who has written two books. Perhaps they had the same agent, publisher, or just knew some of the same people through that arena. He is also involved with a number of charities. There are a number of ways that they could have come into contact with each other that didn't have to include the wife. Many busy professionals, who have a lot of irons in the fire, meet and socialize with all kinds of people that don't always include a spouse. Then again, maybe they just don't have a very good marriage, hence the separation. 

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 6
19 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

From Beth's interview in People:

Frankel and Shields actually run in the same social circle – though she's more accustomed to public scrutiny than Shields, who is new to the spotlight since news of his relationship with Frankel started making headlines.

"We have a lot of friends in common, and we've been friends for years," she shares. "We were in the same circle. We've both been married and separated, and I was friends with the woman he later married in high school and I've spoken to her about three times in last 25 years."

http://www.people.com/article/bethenny-frankel-dating-dennis-shields-perfect-match

I just find this a little odd.  They're social friends but his wife isn't part of that?  She's only talked to her three times in 25 years.  Like I already stated, I totally get being friends on your own with a fellow employee, and things along those lines such as someone you have a common interest in such as a sport, hobby, as well as an old classmate, roomie, etc. 

I wonder if we'll ever hear anything from his wife.

Maybe that's why they are separated.....perhaps they a have been living separate lives for many years.

• Love 7
21 minutes ago, shoegal said:

Maybe that's why they are separated.....perhaps they a have been living separate lives for many years.

It makes one wonder how long they've actually been separated.  And back to other question:  Why haven't they divorced.

• Love 2

I don't know if Bethenny was in on the planning.  But it's certainly possible and maybe probable that she was.  I do think she and Andy Cohen discussed it ahead of the reveal and played it for maximum impact.  And since this is a tv show and not real life, I'm not gonna take off on either of them.  In real life the thing to do would have been to take LuAnn aside asap and tell her.  Or maybe not tell her at all.  It's not Bethenny's business.  But it is Bethenny's business if it's happening on the show.  The show gives her and her products exposure and also a decent chunk of change.  Ratings drive whether the show continues or not, so drama is a good thing.  LuAnn had a choice as well.  She told the camera to stop filming when she left Bethenny's room.  But she could equally well have told the camera to stop filming at the moment when it was clear Bethenny was going to show her something Tom-related she wasn't going to want to see.  Instead of saying 'don't do this to me', she could have said 'I want to see this but not on camera and I'm not going to talk to you about this until the cameraman has left and I've taken off my mic pac--and so have you'.  But she didn't.  LuAnn knows what's dramatic and what isn't and LuAnn knows this is gonna give her footage and exposure for weeks.  I am not going to pretend that the Real Housewives exist and act in a real way.  They play their parts for better and for worse.  LuAnn stopped the cameraman filming but she didn't take off her mic when she went into the room until after she'd gotten off a tragic-sounding soundbite.  I don't expect these women to behave as ordinary women would.  And if they did the show would last a half a season and be off the air for good!

• Love 4
4 hours ago, jinjer said:

Didn't Bethenny attend 2 high schools? A high school on Long Island then got shipped to Pine Crest (?) boarding school I think in Boca/Palm Beach area? "Was friends" in high school probably means Long Island unless Mrs. Shields went to the boarding school. And "was friends" in Bethenny hyperbole means they passed each other in the halls once and were barely acquainted.  Was friends in high school implies they were friends for 4  years, Bethenny moved around. B is SO full of crap. 

Friends are like Sarah and Bethenny. From high school. Doubt Mrs. Shields fits here. Exaggeration and fits B's agenda. Lost at sea. Doesn't have parents. Bleeding out of every orifice. Homeless.

Edited by Alonzo Mosely FBI
  • Love 1

Hateful woman.

She really is the epitome of that word Erika Jayne likes to use.

Hopefully, she'll be read for filth at the reunion, but I'm not holding my breath.

Edited by jaync
  • Love 3
9 minutes ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Didn't Bethenny attend 2 high schools? A high school on Long Island then got shipped to Pine Crest (?) boarding school I think in Boca/Palm Beach area? "Was friends" in high school probably means Long Island unless Mrs. Shields went to the boarding school. And "was friends" in Bethenny hyperbole means they passed each other in the halls once and were barely acquainted.  Was friends in high school implies they were friends for 4  years, Bethenny moved around. B is SO full of crap. 

Friends are like Sarah and Bethenny. From high school. Doubt Mrs. Shields fits here. Exaggeration and fits B's agenda. Lost at sea. Doesn't have parents. Bleeding out of every orifice. Homeless.

Well, there are friends from high school and people you were friends with in high school (although, seriously, you have to have been friends all 4 years to qualify??).  I don't believe that B has described Jill Shields as her friend, but as a woman she went to high school with....it is everyone else who is characterizing them as "friends", even lifelong friends.  So, in this case, I don't believe it's B doing the exaggerating. 

• Love 3

Perhaps that was the deal with T & C guy and his supposed wife, too. If so, Beth is no less of a "fuckdoll" than Luann.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, jinjer said:

I mean FOR REAL... I don't know about the examples given but in this case you have two people who have no reason other than socially to cross paths. If it's a work connection like one poster has provided or no romantic connection like the one with visiting the mom of a high school friend but not talking to the friend then it's all innocent enough.  There seems to be innocent reasons connecting these ongoing relationships and the reason the friendships began in the first place. I guess what's really at the heart of it all isn't so much that they have the friendship but how on earth was it started and able to be nurtured over these years if their wasn't anything beyond socializing circles that had them in each others presence.

That would mean that Beth met him and what? Chit chatted at social group events? If so I wouldn't think they could be considered "close" friends unless they exchanged number and kept in touch after "hitting it off" at a party. Hmmmmmmmm.

Or she met him through her high school friend and from then on whenever she crossed his path at some social event she would engage in conversation and chatted each other up then made arrangements for lunch or dinner sometime in the future and continued nurturing the "friendship" that way? Hmmmmmmmmm

These two weren't whooping it up in the office breakroom or crossing paths at the PTA or the park. So if it's true that she's been in his life as a close friend for all these years I'm just wondering how the hell they got so close to begin with since having a wife doesn't necessarily leave room to be having lunches and dinners and social connections with other women.  Hmmmmmmmmm.

I don't think there is anything wrong with having outside friendships while married. I would however not be too keen on my husband maintaining friendships without my involvement at least on occasion. I would be okay with friendships that arose from working together every day cause friendships are easy to build in that sort of environment as well. What I would be giving the side eye to is my husband creating a new random friendship with a woman he met at a social event or through mutual friends that he then decided to PURSUE a friendship. Even if he met Beth as his wife's high school friend, again the decision to PURSUE the friendship is what's puzzling. Since it's not like he's getting to know her better cause she's popping around to visit his wife. So how did the friendship build?  If there were no factors like work or school that kept putting them in each others paths allowing their friendship to build organically and innocently over time sure but if it was all about the social scene that introduced them and then them making the decision to further there connection through more intimate efforts via phone calls, texting, meeting for lunch or dinner, ya know, coordinated efforts then I consider that hella inappropriate. And makes me go Hmmmmmmmm.

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Love 3

Ok, that's cool.  That's you, though.  Other people don't feel that way, and since we know literally nothing about Bethenny's guy's separated wife, it's not like other people are wrong for saying that maybe she isn't some lying, cheating whore for having been in touch with him and not the wife over the years.  For all we know, the wife was cheating the entire relationship.  I'm not trying to smear her, I don't know what happened, and frankly, I don't actually care, it's their business.  What I do know is that they are separated and he is dating Bethenny.  Since the wife hasn't gone around making a bunch of statements to the tabloids, I'm going to guess that she's at least somewhat cool with it, as she'd have quite the platform if she wanted to go off about how she was wronged.  

• Love 6
8 hours ago, LIMOM said:

LuAnn said it herself. "I knew it was too good to be true". Luann is on Lala land and did not think that she would find love again, imo.

One thing that really bugged me is Beth saying " I feel sorry for you Luann". It was incredibly crass, condescending and nasty.

This to me shows that Beth thinks that she is superior to her costars.

She earned that upcoming dragging. Luann is right when she said to Beth that she  is a horrible person.

I wonder who Bethany is going to blame for her behavior at the reunion?

Jason?

Her wolf parents?

Her bleeding vagina????

Hateful woman.

I hope it comes tied to a bumper flying down the interstate.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, jaync said:

She really is the epitome of that word Erika Jayne likes to use.

Hopefully, she'll be read for filth at the reunion, but I'm not holding my breath.

Catty?

Crass?

Crazy?

Condescending?

Cold?

Calculating?

Cantankerous?

(I am going to go look in the dictionary, I ran out of c words......)

• Love 1
On ‎8‎/‎29‎/‎2016 at 7:53 PM, quaintirene said:

Also I can't believe I'm saying this.  But I really am liking Carole this season...(hangs head).

Fuck that shit, You like who YOU like.

One thing about all the franchises?

The 'characters' change from season to season and you can't help but liking a cast member you probably could not stand before? The key is to look at them as human beings first, THEN their foibles?

I used to hate luann, I see who she is now. She is a pompous woman, who has an attitude. She knows it.

I get it.

But when people step over the line (scream Whoredollfuckslut!!!!) then act as if nothing happened? I'd think I'd be a little ashamed of showing my face in public?

How much dignity are you allowed to lose in one lifetime?

Someone who was raised by wolves. amongst us humans, is kinda scary??

• Love 3
2 hours ago, shoegal said:

Kind of what I assumed. Certainly sounds similar to what my situation was. 

• Love 2
6 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Bethenny is prone to exaggeration so if she says three times it may be 33 times.  I think all these numbers this year-Ramona and her 4,5,7,9 12 dates with Tom, Sonja and her infinity dates and time with Tom, Luann and getting engaged after 73 days, with a countdown to 329 days until the wedding, Bethenny with her having known married guy 25 years and run in the same circles.  It is all about the numbers.  Bethenny claimed right out the gate married man wanted to marry her-would she have accepted his proposal if they were both legally available?  Would he have made the statement if they were both legally available?

One thing Bethenny said that was odd, a couple of affairs over 25 years would be okay and then followed up with what do I know about relationships?  I don't know if number of years makes infidelity okay or if he married man admitted to affairs over the years.  It certainly didn't work out for Ramona or Luann.

Took response to Bethy's thread.

• Love 1

I just caught the tail end of the Fiesta, right after Jules' epilogue.  Beth is sitting next to Doris.  Doris opens one of the Pinata trinkets. "Omg. LOOK at it!"

Bethenny, right next to her, SCREAMS in her face SCREAMS!:  THAT'S A DIAMOND MARTINI GLASS! YOU GOT ONE OF THE HIGH END PIECES!  A DIAMOND MARTINI GLASS!

In Dorinda's face. Pointing and stabbing her finger.  

Beth is a lot of vile things.  However, I doubt she is vile, all day every day.  At least I hope not.  But one thing I think she is every minute her mouth is open is loud, crass and non-stop.  What can a sane man possibly see in her?  She's got to be positively exhausting in real life.

• Love 4
24 minutes ago, ryebread said:

I just caught the tail end of the Fiesta, right after Jules' epilogue.  Beth is sitting next to Doris.  Doris opens one of the Pinata trinkets. "Omg. LOOK at it!"

Bethenny, right next to her, SCREAMS in her face SCREAMS!:  THAT'S A DIAMOND MARTINI GLASS! YOU GOT ONE OF THE HIGH END PIECES!  A DIAMOND MARTINI GLASS!

In Dorinda's face. Pointing and stabbing her finger.  

Beth is a lot of vile things.  However, I doubt she is vile, all day every day.  At least I hope not.  But one thing I think she is every minute her mouth is open is loud, crass and non-stop.  What can a sane man possibly see in her?  She's got to be positively exhausting in real life.

They say the crazy ones are the best in bed.

So, now you have two morons hooking up?

• Love 4

LOL at Luann bringing in reinforcements before seeing whatever photo's Beth has. It's not a terribly impressive squad but considering who else is on this trip, I guess you take what you can get.

I'm making very rude noises right now. This is Luann's drama and B is the one crying in the fetal position? Give me a break.

Is the photo a good thing? No. Is it that incriminating? Also, no. I mean, for argument's sake it's a bald man (you can't see his face) kissing a woman. Still not good but it's not like his hands are all over her and it's this big salacious thing. It's not even that romantic of a venue. Again, still bad, but I guess I'm just disappointed that all the drama was over this.

Ahaha. The Dorinda and Jules Detective Agency.

UGH. Now Squad B has to go comfort B who has cocooned herself in the blankets? Jesus, it's not about you. Same thing with Ramona. You are not good enough actresses for all these crying scenes.

LOL. Queen B indeed. Ordering someone to get her alcohol... with ice! And banishing the sycophants from her beside when the Countess knocks. You're not fooling anyone.

LOL. Now B apparently did all this digging? I thought a "friend" just sent her some photos. She's been interviewing the staff at the hotel? So stupid.

LOL. The change in B's face when she started dictating what Lu should say to Tom.

Oh my God, I'm dying. Lu on the phone in the bathroom, while B feeds her details perched on the bed. Oh, God. It hurts. My stomach hurts from laughing so hard. This is why I'm still watching this stupid nonsense. So dumb.

I loved Lu leaving the room again because it reminded me there's a camera crew following her. So dumb. I love it.

• Love 4

Was that Skinny Girl vodka that B served to Lu?

Oh, God. I'm sorry but that hideous beehive on Ramona's head. Was that courtesy of a bump it?

LOL. Oh, my God. B cannot stop getting in little digs even as she's trying to be nicer. What is wrong with you? "She's such a whore she gets what she deserves." You suck at this.

Oooh, Lu and Tom conspiring. Now this is interesting because it feels like them trying to get around the show, but Dorinda is putting it out there.

Nasty, nasty, nasty. Carole and B can't let it rest for a second.

Well, that party was crazy awkward. There were so many false starts and the big fight was disappointing. First, B has been talking about Lu so much but Lu managed to pick the worst time to jump into the conversation to ask them to stop talking about her. Then, so many little digs that I can't even keep track. Then that lame fight.

Adam looks better with the haircut. But he and Carole are still incredibly boring.

Stupid pinata. Why? Why is this happening? I hope the reunion is better than the end of this finale. Everything after the trip was pretty worthless. I did like those end credits. Good job, interns.

• Love 2

Side note:  I quite enjoyed B's summation of the parade of losers these ladies have managed to amass.  Her color commentary was spot-on.  Adam is truly the only ray of light in otherwise dismal, if not completely black and morally bankrupt, specimens of humanity.

To be frank, at their age, most of the good ones are probably taken. You might get lucky with a divorcee or a widower but how many never-married great catches are you likely to find in their 50's and 60's?

Therapy is not self-service, Luann, and your brain's "check engine" light has been on for years now, so go talk to a third-party that isn't you and Tom's collective thirst.

AMAZING

Lu has never been a girl's girl so her complete revision of Tom's indiscretion didn't surprise me in the least.

I agree. These women pull out female friendship and sisterhood and female empowerment when it suits them and forget it most of the rest of the time. Lu, B, and Ramona are the worst offenders in my mind, but they're all guilty of it. On some level, I think they honestly don't care. And on another, I think they are from another generation (yes, even you, Carole) and it's hard to change your ways. Aside from B, I don't think they're being nasty 90% of the time. But you know that it's a lot of the worst comments that are going to end up in the show.

Luann thinking they are talking about her when they weren't sounds like production told her a lie.

Oh my God, it's so obvious now.

Edited by aradia22
  • Love 1

Let's start with the really important concerns: what on earth is vegan ceviche? 

So moving on to other stuff:

I will never understand Carole and Bethany being so invested in Luanne. Sure, Lu's a hot mess who's going to marry a cheating con just so she can be the center of attention for a few months. What else is new? Why do they care so much more about Luann's hot mess then Ramona's or Sonia's? Is Lu really that irritating in person? 

Dorinda is weird. I like her, but there is something really dark right under the surface with her. And that temper? Wow. There is no build up. She goes from calm to crazy back to calm at the drop of a hat.

and speaking of cocain, Ramona's on something, right? She hasn't looked this manic since Turtle Time. My guess is she's taking something to lose weight. And Ramona the sober coach is the weirdest thing ever.

Im going to miss Jules. 

• Love 1