Type keyword(s) to search

Hired Friends: Whitney's Social Barnacles

• Start Topic

28 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

I don’t know if Whitney is a dream girl or not but I do know that fraternity/sorority chapters vary widely from school to school. A particular house can be jocks on one campus; preppy on another; the best house on one campus and barely getting by on another... They also change a lot over time - especially if they leave campus for awhile and then come back...

The dream post I saw was clearly mocking/sarcastic in terms of Whitney.  I thought it more odd because it was seemingly posted by someone that seemed to be old enough to be Chase’s grandparent and a man.  I didn’t think 65-70year old men would even know about this show, but I guess it crosses many demographics.

On 11/2/2019 at 6:08 PM, Dot said:

Chase has an odd IG story today. It's a poster of a Nov 9 event called "Chase Water Birthday Bash." Anyone able to interpret this? And isn't Nov 9 the first day of the cruise?

On 11/2/2019 at 8:59 PM, Elizzikra said:

Party at sea? For $49.99 and the cost of the cruise, you too can celebrate the birthday boy?

On 11/2/2019 at 9:05 PM, 3girlsforus said:

I doubt it. It has an address for a place in Wilmington, NC. 

On 11/3/2019 at 12:12 AM, Colleenna said:

I checked on the cruise. It runs from Nov. 10-17. 

12 hours ago, Cache said:

Doh!

He seems to be promoting the opening of Amplify NC.  I’m not sure if he is involved in it personally or knows someone that is.  He has reposted the Chase Water and Hiring workers posts from there and their grand opening is Nov 9th.

https://www.instagram.com/amplify_nc/

50 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

He seems to be promoting the opening of Amplify NC.  I’m not sure if he is involved in it personally or knows someone that is.  He has reposted the Chase Water and Hiring workers posts from there and their grand opening is Nov 9th.

https://www.instagram.com/amplify_nc/

That’s what I figured but I couldn’t find what amplify was. I should have looked on IG. I was looking for a website - I’m old LOL. Anyway, today’s IG story for Chase has the bartender hiring post from Amplify’s IG but he’s added the text ‘Come work for me’. Makes me think he’s going to work there. If so, it’s another man Whitney has run out of town. This is in Wilmington, NC. 

32 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

That’s what I figured but I couldn’t find what amplify was. I should have looked on IG. I was looking for a website - I’m old LOL. Anyway, today’s IG story for Chase has the bartender hiring post from Amplify’s IG but he’s added the text ‘Come work for me’. Makes me think he’s going to work there. If so, it’s another man Whitney has run out of town. This is in Wilmington, NC. 

Unless she's moving to Wilmington too...

7 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

Even tho the cruise officially begins Nov 10, there is a "kickoff party" scheduled at a hotel for Nov 9. That's the same day Amplify opens, so obviously Chase won't be in Ft Lauderdale for Twit's party. And he's cutting it pretty close to making it for the cruise, esp. since he seems to be advertising his continuing involvement with Amplify past the opener.

I never could find the post where Chase says he's going on the cruise. Where did that post appear? On his IG page? Twit's? Ryan's? With this Amplify thing, I'm beginning to think maybe Chase will not be on the cruise & Twit will use "he had to work" as the excuse to her fans.

1 hour ago, Dot said:

Even tho the cruise officially begins Nov 10, there is a "kickoff party" scheduled at a hotel for Nov 9. That's the same day Amplify opens, so obviously Chase won't be in Ft Lauderdale for Twit's party. And he's cutting it pretty close to making it for the cruise, esp. since he seems to be advertising his continuing involvement with Amplify past the opener.

I never could find the post where Chase says he's going on the cruise. Where did that post appear? On his IG page? Twit's? Ryan's? With this Amplify thing, I'm beginning to think maybe Chase will not be on the cruise & Twit will use "he had to work" as the excuse to her fans.

He posted on the Eiffel Tower B&W picture “Can’t wait for the cruise!”  Although he didn’t directly say he’d be on it.

Edited by Irate Panda
Pachengala beat me to it
  • Love 1
44 minutes ago, Pachengala said:

I just scrolled through over 300 comments—and have we discussed why the majority of her commenting fans are Brazilian?—and found his comment, on her B&W pic of them kissing in front of the Eiffel Tower. 

9249948E-2490-45C9-A9D4-3EACF33A716A.png

I just realized his comment could be interpreted two ways: he can’t wait to be on the cruise or he can’t wait for her to be on the cruise.  I believe Ryan and Heather have confirmed they are going, has anyone else?  

22 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

I just realized his comment could be interpreted two ways: he can’t wait to be on the cruise or he can’t wait for her to be on the cruise.  I believe Ryan and Heather have confirmed they are going, has anyone else?  

Yea - I thought about that other interpretation too. It could be ‘can’t wait for you to be in another country from me’ LOL. I know we are supposed to take it as ‘can’t wait for us to be together on the cruise’ but as Dot pointed out, it’s a tight squeeze between this Amplify thing he’s posting about and the cruise date. 

Kind of related - anyone know what green hearts mean? I would think a boyfriend would send you red hearts but I’m woefully ignorant of emoji protocol. 

ETA - I also think its interesting that he says he’s can’t wait for the cruise. She says she misses him and he only refers to the cruise. If we assume it means he’s going, he doens’t say ‘can’t wait to be on the cruise with you’ or anything about her - just can’t wait for the cruise. 

Edited by 3girlsforus
  • Love 2
16 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

Yea - I thought about that other interpretation too. It could be ‘can’t wait for you to be in another country from me’ LOL. I know we are supposed to take it as ‘can’t wait for us to be together on the cruise’ but as Dot pointed out, it’s a tight squeeze between this Amplify thing he’s posting about and the cruise date. 

Kind of related - anyone know what green hearts mean? I would think a boyfriend would send you red hearts but I’m woefully ignorant of emoji protocol. 

Not exactly sure I always thought it meant like you were green with envy like if you had a cute purse I’d green heart it, but my vegan friend uses it because it’s  green, she told me it means getting healthy or he just likes the color green 🙂

Edited by Irate Panda
7 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

Not exactly sure I always thought it meant like you were green with envy like if you had a cute purse I’d green heart it, but my vegan friend uses it because it’s  green, she told me it means getting healthy or he just likes the color green 🙂

Maybe he’s trying subliminally to get her to eat a vegetable 🙂

Edited by 3girlsforus
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
20 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

I know Whitney posted some sample videos for NOBSACTIVE but did she ever post her samples of the recipes?  

I haven’t seen any. Ryan has referred to a few in his IG story. I suspect they come from him and only he eats them. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1

I just scrolled through over 300 comments—and have we discussed why the majority of her commenting fans are Brazilian?I

I have wondered about this as well and thought it was just a lower tier cable package in Brazil including MBBFL which inspired some fans to respond. Now, considering current events in our country, I am wondering if someone set up some bots to appear to originate from Brazil instead of Russia.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 11/5/2019 at 5:35 PM, Irate Panda said:

He posted on the Eiffel Tower B&W picture “Can’t wait for the cruise!”  Although he didn’t directly say he’d be on it.

Yeah he can't wait because she will be trapped on a ship far away and unable to stalk him!

• LOL 1

I learned something today about Chase's IG name, severinbro7. I was trying to find his FB page & found dozens of severins, many with some form of bro attached. I went to the Urban Dict & sure 'nuf, there was a definition. I offer it to anyone else who is not hip in this forum:

"Severin is the nicest and most handsome boy you will ever meet. He's kind, smart, funny, athletic, and talented. Severin would always make you smile no matter what he is doing. He likes to read, play games, play sports, and support his friends. Sometimes, he's a little shy and awkward but that just makes you love him more. Severin is love."

And humble?

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, Dot said:

I learned something today about Chase's IG name, severinbro7. I was trying to find his FB page & found dozens of severins, many with some form of bro attached. I went to the Urban Dict & sure 'nuf, there was a definition. I offer it to anyone else who is not hip in this forum:

"Severin is the nicest and most handsome boy you will ever meet. He's kind, smart, funny, athletic, and talented. Severin would always make you smile no matter what he is doing. He likes to read, play games, play sports, and support his friends. Sometimes, he's a little shy and awkward but that just makes you love him more. Severin is love."

And humble?

Except that Severino is his actual last name. I don't think he was being arrogant when he made up his IG name, just not particularly creative. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Colleenna said:

Except that Severino is his actual last name. I don't think he was being arrogant when he made up his IG name, just not particularly creative. 

Do we really know that's his last name? After all, he sez on his FB page that the way to pronounce his name is WIN WIN-a-ree-no.

7 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

I’ve decided not to contemplate her crap LOL

I hate myself - I contemplated her crap. It wouldn’t surprise me if her propensity for peeing in water leads to an unexpected crap in the water. 

Geez - I need to bathe in bleach. 

• LOL 1
5 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

I hate myself - I contemplated her crap. It wouldn’t surprise me if her propensity for peeing in water leads to an unexpected crap in the water. 

Geez - I need to bathe in bleach. 

With her shitty eating habits she's probably got the kind of "piss out of your ass" shits of someone who has literally never consumed dietary fiber ever and lives on sugar. She doesn't eat enough lean protein for it to be constipation shits.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
42 minutes ago, cherenkov said:

With her shitty eating habits she's probably got the kind of "piss out of your ass" shits of someone who has literally never consumed dietary fiber ever and lives on sugar. She doesn't eat enough lean protein for it to be constipation shits.

Exactly. Hence my concern about accidental poops when she pees in inappropriate places. So the real question is, she thinks it’s funny that she pees in pools and hot tubs and shares that with the world. Would she actually brag about pooping in a pool or the ocean or other ‘not a toilet’ place?

1 hour ago, 3girlsforus said:

Exactly. Hence my concern about accidental poops when she pees in inappropriate places. So the real question is, she thinks it’s funny that she pees in pools and hot tubs and shares that with the world. Would she actually brag about pooping in a pool or the ocean or other ‘not a toilet’ place?

Probably.

• Love 1

Do you think if any of the gang or her family ever made fat shaming comments about other people Whitney would care enough to “correct” them or she wouldn’t care if they didn’t apply to her?

Edited by Irate Panda
38 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

Do you think if any of the gang or her family ever made fat shaming comments about other people Whitney would care enough to “correct” them or she wouldn’t care if they didn’t apply to her?

Well since I think of their group I think the most likely person to make a weight shaming comment is Whitney so that probably answers your question from my point of view. 

• Love 1
23 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

It must pay well to be an “influencer”. Natalie upgraded her flight to first class. Guess TLC is footing the bill. 

Maybe she/they were afraid she’d have another incident on board with the guy sitting next to her in the plane like before. She did at interview saying  the guy was “drunk” texting his friend the lady next to him is fat, etc (insults).  Natalie’s taking pics of him texting.  She’s sitting in the middle of the row.  The guy on the other side of her doesn’t want to get involved with any of it and won’t switch spots.  She confronts the guy texting calling her names.  The guy admits he’s drunk and shouldn’t have texted mean things.  She basically tell him to never treat people that way again.  He then says she’s in the emergency exit row, could she actually help people exited if need be.  She tells the interviewer  I’m paraphrasing ...so says the drunk guy.  Can he help people?....   I’m not sure if she says that to him or just the interviewer.    Anyway some people are mad at him, some people mad at her for looking at his phone and taking pics and sharing publicly.  I don’t believe she took pics of his face. Maybe after all that she flies first class.  If she was spilling into his seat, she should have bought two.  If she wasn’t, he should have kept his drunken thoughts to himself.

Edited by Irate Panda
Autocorrect and typos
  • Love 4
20 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

It must pay well to be an “influencer”. Natalie upgraded her flight to first class. Guess TLC is footing the bill. 

Is this for the Europe trip? That's pretty serious $$ (but domestic first is relatively cheap).

5 minutes ago, IndyMischa said:

Is this for the Europe trip? That's pretty serious $$ (but domestic first is relatively cheap).

She's talking about the flight to NYC. No indication that includes the further leg of the trip across the pond.

• Love 2

I was wrong!  This series of pics and videos has actually proven to me Chase is in love.  Actually this made me smile very much.  *10 pics/videos*  What a beauty ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Edited by Irate Panda
Ugh..autocorrect
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
59 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

I was wrong!  This serious of pics and videos has actually proven to me Chase is in love.  Actually this made me smile very much.  *10 pics/videos*  What a beauty ❤️❤️❤️❤️

I loved those photos and videos. Even though he has a man-bun 🤮, anyone who loves an animal like that has some redeeming value.  If he and Whitney are real, maybe he can show her what it means to love and care for a pet and her cats will be better off. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, 3girlsforus said:

I loved those photos and videos. Even though he has a man-bun 🤮, anyone who loves an animal like that has some redeeming value.  If he and Whitney are real, maybe he can show her what it means to love and care for a pet and her cats will be better off. 

That dog is adorable! Is that giant plate of food for the dog? My dogs will be jealous!

• Love 4
20 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

That dog is adorable! Is that giant plate of food for the dog? My dogs will be jealous!

I sure hope it's for the dog. Otherwise, if he's teasing the dog with the food, that's just mean. And pitties are such sweet dogs, who could be mean to them?

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

I sure hope it's for the dog. Otherwise, if he's teasing the dog with the food, that's just mean. And pitties are such sweet dogs, who could be mean to them?

Is the dog a pit? I thought he said it was a pointer. Either way - adorable dog.

• Love 2