Type keyword(s) to search

Hired Friends: Whitney's Social Barnacles

• Start Topic

40 minutes ago, Dot said:

What does Chase do for income, anyone know? He seems to be on permanent vacay: WVA, New Orleans, now Paris. Hiring on as Twit's putative BF can't pay that well, can it?

I don't know, if I were a guy, you'd have to pay me a hefty sum to have her hanging all over me and groping etc.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, Dot said:

Apparently, Chase is off to Paris today.

So, where's Twit? (Surely, this isn't the Big Trip that Twit & squad usually take in October. I can't see TLC paying for an excursion like that.)

What does Chase do for income, anyone know? He seems to be on permanent vacay: WVA, New Orleans, now Paris. Hiring on as Twit's putative BF can't pay that well, can it?

She’s in Paris. So either it’s the TLC trip or they really are a couple. 

• Useful 1

I wonder if the other barnacles are mad they didn’t get to go to Paris.

Edited by Irate Panda
I pretty much screwed up every word in this one sentence. I must have been twerkin’ when I was typing.
  • Love 1

Tal is posting blissed out instagrams, so I think he has no interest in leaving Jon and their new house to wallow in Whitney World. Todd may be annoyed - she probably left him with plenty to do to get NoBSdance up and running. Heather's kids are in school, so she couldn't go in any event. Maybe Buddy would have gone, but TLC would probably have wanted him to play the jealous suitor, and I doubt he would be capable of pretending realistically that he was jealous of Chase. Has Ashley ever gone on one of Whitney's TLC junkets? And Whitney just took the family to New York for her "award," so she doubtless feels entitled to a vacation alone with her two "partners" - business and boo.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Ketzel said:

Tal is posting blissed out instagrams, so I think he has no interest in leaving Jon and their new house to wallow in Whitney World. Todd may be annoyed - she probably left him with plenty to do to get NoBSdance up and running. Heather's kids are in school, so she couldn't go in any event. Maybe Buddy would have gone, but TLC would probably have wanted him to play the jealous suitor, and I doubt he would be capable of pretending realistically that he was jealous of Chase. Has Ashley ever gone on one of Whitney's TLC junkets? And Whitney just took the family to New York for her "award," so she doubtless feels entitled to a vacation alone with her two "partners" - business and boo.

If Chase and Whitney are a real couple (I know, bear with me) I wonder what his family thinks of her.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Irate Panda said:

If Chase and Whitney are a real couple (I know, bear with me) I wonder what his family thinks of her.

Well, he did take her to the ol' WVA home a few months back, so his family has met her. Interestingly, tho, neither Twit nor Chase posted photos of the two of them together in their IG accts, but Chase posted photos of him with several of his family members.

About Paris: one of Twit's IG stories pictures her watching a night parade from the hotel balcony, with Chase behind her with his arms wrapped around her. Is he keeping her warm (at her request, no doubt)? Or is he genuinely showing affection for her?

It's so hard for us in this forum to accept the possibility that a seemingly normal male could love a braying narcissist like Twit. Yet she has managed to maintain friendships over a dozen years with ppl she met in h.s. . So maybe it is possible Chase is with her for love, not money. (The money probably doesn't hurt, tho.)

• Love 2
38 minutes ago, Dot said:

Well, he did take her to the ol' WVA home a few months back, so his family has met her. Interestingly, tho, neither Twit nor Chase posted photos of the two of them together in their IG accts, but Chase posted photos of him with several of his family members.

About Paris: one of Twit's IG stories pictures her watching a night parade from the hotel balcony, with Chase behind her with his arms wrapped around her. Is he keeping her warm (at her request, no doubt)? Or is he genuinely showing affection for her?

It's so hard for us in this forum to accept the possibility that a seemingly normal male could love a braying narcissist like Twit. Yet she has managed to maintain friendships over a dozen years with ppl she met in h.s. . So maybe it is possible Chase is with her for love, not money. (The money probably doesn't hurt, tho.)

Dot, look at his body language. He has his arms draped over her shoulders and his lower body canted as far away from her as possible.  We have seen multiple pictures of him kissing his dog with more passion than he has ever shown Whit. 

• LOL 4
50 minutes ago, Dot said:

I do believe Whitney could have a boyfriend, it’s harder to believe because so much of this show has been proven fake.  The reason I sometimes think this relationship is real-ish is that if they were hiring people, why not hire someone who actually can act like he enjoys spending time with her.  The part that makes it look fake is his body language with Ryan looks more romantic..  I’m not sure if it’s because they’ve been friends for years or Chase is more shy around Whitney because of her antics.  I don’t know how long they’ve been dating, but I’d thought it be long enough for the awkwardness stage to be over.

• Love 1

Look at the way Big Whit looks over to ensure someone is filming Chase embracing her. She’s so transparent. Nothing in the entire world—NOTHING—could ever convince me that this relationship is real. Nothing. They could get married and I’d still know beyond a shadow of a doubt that he’s in this for a paycheck. His embarrassment wafts off every social media post he’s in, like he’s mentally weighing the cost of his dignity against the actual dollars.

• Love 8

Heather went to a pet shelter a few weeks ago & got a 4-mo old rescue kitten named Luna. Twit pretty much seems to have abandoned both Tal & Heather this year for her new friends in Charlotte, which has been good for both of them.

I honor anyone who takes in a rescue pet & I think this shows a side of Heather we don't get to see when she's kow-towing to Twit.

• Love 13
9 hours ago, Dot said:

Heather went to a pet shelter a few weeks ago & got a 4-mo old rescue kitten named Luna. Twit pretty much seems to have abandoned both Tal & Heather this year for her new friends in Charlotte, which has been good for both of them.

I honor anyone who takes in a rescue pet & I think this shows a side of Heather we don't get to see when she's kow-towing to Twit.

This is lovely. We are a huge cat family - we have 4 ourselves, all rescue, and my college daughter fosters cats all the time as well as having one of her own. Cats really are wonderful for anxiety too. I hope Heather continues to stay far away from Twit and the gang. Hopefully she can live her life and occasionally show up for a cameo so she can cash the check, which I’m sure is welcome as she tries to raise two kids on her own. 

• Love 8
3 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

I hope Heather continues to stay far away from Twit and the gang. Hopefully she can live her life and occasionally show up for a cameo so she can cash the check, which I’m sure is welcome as she tries to raise two kids on her own. 

I hope the same for Heather. I usually check in on her everyday on her IG page, and she seems to be a more positive, interesting woman now that she isn't so often in Twit's orbit.

BTW, she & her ex-hubby share custody of the 2 kids. They spend alternate weeks in each home. So, she's actually not raising the kids on her own.

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, Dot said:

I hope the same for Heather. I usually check in on her everyday on her IG page, and she seems to be a more positive, interesting woman now that she isn't so often in Twit's orbit.

BTW, she & her ex-hubby share custody of the 2 kids. They spend alternate weeks in each home. So, she's actually not raising the kids on her own.

Thanks for the update. That’s good news all around. I hope she continues to primarily stay out of the Twitorbit. 

• Love 4

I get Ryan can sort of take his business on the road and Ashley never goes on these excursions so can plausibly have vacation time, I still have no idea how Todd actually makes a living.  Chase is around 30 and thought to have had actual jobs and I think it was posted in Finance and then some sort of sales, etc.  Heather has said they make a small stipend and I would think next to Whitney, Heather would have made one of the bigger paychecks.  I’m always curious as to how these people can just drop everything to film with Whitney.  

I really thought about Chase and Whitney. After seeing that pic. If we judge him on his IG page which seems quite dated, he appears to like alcohol, sports and frat stuff.  I’m honestly not sure why he didn’t start a new page once he graduated but that’s a whole other story. Whitney admits to peeing in hot tubs, has exhibitionist traits, still at least up to recently relies heavily on her parents.  She’s basically frat pledge despite being almost middle aged.  Maybe they have more in common than we think. I mean Lennie didn’t seem like Awful, but dude was wearing a disguise and would go missing for days, Avi according to Whitney was a ho and swindled her out of cash, and a Buddy was Buddy.  I mean unless this new dude is getting DUIs and doing keggers off the Eiffel tower, he’d be an improvement.  Although, knowing Whitney and her standards even if he were, it probably wouldn’t be a repellent.

The thing is I don’t know this dude at all, but there’s something not quite right.  I know nothing of him and 5% about her, but something in the milk ain’t clean.  Maybe it’s my mistrust of reality tv, maybe it’s them, maybe it’s both.  Maybe they’re angels wonderfully in love....I really don’t know, I mean up until this point NC’s most eligible bachelor was a coked out Pizza delivery man, who mumbles.  I guess I just don’t trust the optics of this show.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
On 10/8/2019 at 10:47 PM, Irate Panda said:

I really thought about Chase and Whitney. After seeing that pic. If we judge him on his IG page which seems quite dated, he appears to like alcohol, sports and frat stuff.  I’m honestly not sure why he didn’t start a new page once he graduated but that’s a whole other story. Whitney admits to peeing in hot tubs, has exhibitionist traits, still at least up to recently relies heavily on her parents.  She’s basically frat pledge despite being almost middle aged.  Maybe they have more in common than we think. I mean Lennie didn’t seem like Awful, but dude was wearing a disguise and would go missing for days, Avi according to Whitney was a ho and swindled her out of cash, and a Buddy was Buddy.  I mean unless this new dude is getting DUIs and doing keggers off the Eiffel tower, he’d be an improvement.  Although, knowing Whitney and her standards even if he were, it probably wouldn’t be a repellent.

The thing is I don’t know this dude at all, but there’s something not quite right.  I know nothing of him and 5% about her, but something in the milk ain’t clean.  Maybe it’s my mistrust of reality tv, maybe it’s them, maybe it’s both.  Maybe they’re angels wonderfully in love....I really don’t know, I mean up until this point NC’s most eligible bachelor was a coked out Pizza delivery man, who mumbles.  I guess I just don’t trust the optics of this show.

Lennie wore a disguise AND a fake name.  Avi was some kind of fat girl scammer.  She and Buddy never had a relationship and he never seemed interested in her.  And Roy was never "in the bag" and I never thought he was.  She was never pregnant, and she never thought she was, she was never a lesbian, and has never won an actual award for ballroom dance.  So I'm going with fake fake fake fake fake.  And she may be as disgusting as the other frat pledges - frat guys don't usual want to date the other frat guys!

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
On 10/4/2019 at 9:18 PM, Dot said:

It was posted either here or instagram, he was an auditor and the the director of operations of a beverage company.  No idea if he is still employed at an actual job or just whatever he may get from the show or appearing in the exercise videos, if anything. 

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Useful 1

In an IG Q&A, Heather said she didn't go to Paris b/c she is saving her paid time off for the cruise. I infer that she was invited & probably why we saw Ashley instead.

• Love 2
46 minutes ago, Dot said:

In an IG Q&A, Heather said she didn't go to Paris b/c she is saving her paid time off for the cruise. I infer that she was invited & probably why we saw Ashley instead.

I'm not interested enough to look up where the cruise is going, someone must know. But personally I would choose Paris with Twit over a cruise with Twit in a hot minute. At least in Paris I could get away, far away from her any time I wanted.

Edited by Gramto6
  • Love 4
31 minutes ago, Gramto6 said:

I'm not interested enough to look up where the cruise is going, someone must know. But personally I would choose Paris with Twit over a cruise with Twit in a hot minute. At least in Paris I could get away, far away from her any time I wanted.

Funny I was thinking the opposite. Paris was filmed for the show so Heather would be required to be right there praising Whit as she shrieking her way through a bike ride and pretending not to be grossed out by Whit hanging all over Chase.

But the cruise isn’t filmed and Whit will have all of her adoring fans so Heather would be able to find her own space to sit by the pool with an umbrella drink. 

• Love 2
34 minutes ago, Gramto6 said:

Maybe contractually Heather has to be in the cruise. 

• Love 1

Maybe contractually Heather has to be in the cruise. 

The cruise is Twit's own grift & neither TLC nor PMG has anything to do with it.

I do know that Heather is always cold, so a Carribean vacay would be appealing to her.

• Useful 2
4 minutes ago, Dot said:

The cruise is Twit's own grift & neither TLC nor PMG has anything to do with it.

I do know that Heather is always cold, so a Carribean vacay would be appealing to her.

Well then she can hide out in the cabin or do other things if she wants.  It sounds like it be more of a real vacation.

• Love 1

Chase no longer calls himself a "public figure" on IG. He is now an "entreprenuer."

That's what you call yourself when you are unemployed after having completed your contract to act as the lover of an unlovable, loud narcissist.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

I’m curious if Ryan has ever mentioned if the NOBSACTIVE website will actually help you lose weight.  I get Whitney doesn’t “care” about losing weight, but I wonder if Ryan has ever commented on his own weight loss or getting in shape or if he reserves that for his own site?

• Love 1

I’m curious if Ryan has ever mentioned if the NOBSACTIVE website will actually help you lose weight.  I get Whitney doesn’t “care” about losing weight, but I wonder if Ryan has ever commented on his own weight loss or getting in shape or if he reserves that for his own site?

Nope. Whitney forbids it. To quote Rule No. 1 for participants in the program and the facebook group:

This is a Weight-Loss & Diet-Talk Free Group

NoBSactive is inherently weight-neutral and body-positive. Fitness is not defined by size & while we respect your individual goals and wishes, we simply do not discuss or celebrate weight loss here!

Edited by Ketzel
  • Useful 2
10 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

I was banned when I asked about the average calorie count per workout.

• Useful 1
42 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

I was banned when I asked about the average calorie count per workout.

So because Twit doesn't want to count calories and loose weight no one else is allowed? That's really childish.  People who are paying her money are  not allowed to say what they want because it offends her, wow. 

• Love 7

I don't think it offends her. I think it makes her feel guilty and inadequate. That's why she is "respectful" of others' weight loss goals, but only for as long as they keep their mouths shut about it., especially if they are being successful.

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 8

I wonder how much effect the adding of Ryan and Chase will have on the rest of the cast.  I also wonder how Whitney feels when “her” fans gush over Ryan specifically. Chase, I’m sure she sees as an extension of her, but wondering what she’d think if this caused Ryan’s star to rise.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Chase has had a couple of very snowy scenes in his IG story. They are ID'd as being in North Turkey Creek, Morrison, C... ("C" is Colorado, I assume)

I can hear a woman's voice -- not Twit's -- in the background. So, he is obviously not in NC w/ Twit. Does it also mean he will not be going on the cruise which begins in a couple of weeks?

2 hours ago, Dot said:

Chase has had a couple of very snowy scenes in his IG story. They are ID'd as being in North Turkey Creek, Morrison, C... ("C" is Colorado, I assume)

I can hear a woman's voice -- not Twit's -- in the background. So, he is obviously not in NC w/ Twit. Does it also mean he will not be going on the cruise which begins in a couple of weeks?

/sarcasm/ Poor Whit, obviously he's cheating on her. /sarcasm off/ 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Dot said:

I’ve been enjoying the snow and animal scenes. Someone recently said one of the reasons Chase and Whit wouldn’t be a real couple is that at her size and laziness she would never enjoy the outdoor life he does. I just can’t picture her appreciating beautiful animals and gorgeous nature like that. Just look how she acted in Alaska and Paris. No appreciate for anything like that. 

• Love 1

Chase has an odd IG story today. It's a poster of a Nov 9 event called "Chase Water Birthday Bash." Anyone able to interpret this? And isn't Nov 9 the first day of the cruise?

2 hours ago, Dot said:

Chase has an odd IG story today. It's a poster of a Nov 9 event called "Chase Water Birthday Bash." Anyone able to interpret this? And isn't Nov 9 the first day of the cruise?

Party at sea? For $49.99 and the cost of the cruise, you too can celebrate the birthday boy?

Whatever it's about, it isn't about Chase Severino's birthday. I recall some kind of Whitney meltdown when she posted an instagram birthday greeting to him in the beginning of June. She coyly used his severinbro7 instagram name, and set off some kind of uproar among her fans as to who this was. (I think they thought she was with Buddy at the time?)

Edited by Ketzel
  • Useful 1

Maybe the Chase Water Music DJ is a friend of Whitney’s Chase.  I don’t think it relates to him personally other than maybe he likes the music or knows the guy.  Maybe he’s trying to give the guy some free publicity now that he’s a “public figure” because of Big Whit.

Edited by Irate Panda
5 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

. . .now that he’s a “public figure” because of Big Whit.

Actually, he dropped the "public figure" & became an "entrepreneur" almost immediately after his assumed contract with TLC ended.

14 minutes ago, Dot said:

Actually, he dropped the "public figure" & became an "entrepreneur" almost immediately after his assumed contract with TLC ended.

I know he took it off, but thought it was because he wasn’t shown on the show yet.  I never did see his entrepreneur title, but I don’t usually check his page unless somebody post something here.  I’m curious as to what kind of entrepreneur he is or is he involved with the Ryan/Whitney website? Someone posted if Whitney was a PIKE DREAM GIRL, but I don’t see that on there anymore???

11 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

Someone posted if Whitney was a PIKE DREAM GIRL, but I don’t see that on there anymore???

My father & both brothers were/are Pikes (Pi Kappa Alpha frat members) & I can't imagine Twit as their dream girl. More like the nightmare she is to all of us.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Dot said:

I checked on the cruise. It runs from Nov. 10-17. 

4 hours ago, Cache said:

See a post on Chase Severino's FB page.  He's doing an online fundraiser for The Plastic Ocean Project.  Maybe that's what the IG story was about?

That's an old FB post from his birthday back in June. 

On 11/2/2019 at 11:04 PM, Dot said:

My father & both brothers were/are Pikes (Pi Kappa Alpha frat members) & I can't imagine Twit as their dream girl. More like the nightmare she is to all of us.

I don’t know if Whitney is a dream girl or not but I do know that fraternity/sorority chapters vary widely from school to school. A particular house can be jocks on one campus; preppy on another; the best house on one campus and barely getting by on another... They also change a lot over time - especially if they leave campus for awhile and then come back...