Type keyword(s) to search

Hired Friends: Whitney's Social Barnacles

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Irate Panda said:

Hmmm....picking the most attractive person on this show is difficult. I don’t think any of them are outright ugly (well looks wise), but I’d say Todd and Heather are the most attractive show members (but that ain’t sayin’ much).  I think they are both average.  Buddy is the least attractive (looks wise).  Old marble-mouth is so unattractive personality wise, so I’m sure that influences me, but facially and body wise he’s not attractive to me.   Whitney I think can look nice sometimes, but I never know how much is make up or photoshop.  Buddy doesn’t have that luxury, I suppose.

I think Pissney will be successful in attracting a man when some app designer comes up with PsychoShop, to do for personalities what Photoshop does for looks. 

😉

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Ketzel said:

I don't remember exactly when, but there was a Facebook live stream where Whitney was chatting to her fans, when Tal came home and she screamed at him to get over here and be on the live stream with her. He called back he couldn't because he had a date coming over and had stuff to do in the kitchen. Whitney said something to the effect of "that guy's not right for you." Tal practically sang back, "We'll seeee." She returned to the live stream grumbling about how bad his judgment was. My guess is that this was close to the beginning of his relationship with Jon and Whitney was NOT happy about it. But at least then, Tal obviously felt free to invite him to the house.

I remember that tho like you, not the month. But I think it might have been not long after Tal moved in. If so, that would probably date it to late summer 2018. Tal is kind of a romantic, so he will probably post some kind of anniversary notation when they celebrate their first year together.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Ketzel said:

I don't remember exactly when, but there was a Facebook live stream where Whitney was chatting to her fans, when Tal came home and she screamed at him to get over here and be on the live stream with her. He called back he couldn't because he had a date coming over and had stuff to do in the kitchen. Whitney said something to the effect of "that guy's not right for you." Tal practically sang back, "We'll seeee." She returned to the live stream grumbling about how bad his judgment was. My guess is that this was close to the beginning of his relationship with Jon and Whitney was NOT happy about it. But at least then, Tal obviously felt free to invite him to the house.

So somebiddy, a 350 lb. somebiddy, sounds jelly!!!!

Ha!!!!!

I've noticed that Twit goes on and on about the barnacles' relationships " not being right" for them, like she's some kind of expert???? 

Ha!!!! Again. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
12 hours ago, Ketzel said:

Whitney said something to the effect of "that guy's not right for you." Tal practically sang back, "We'll seeee." She returned to the live stream grumbling about how bad his judgment was.

You know, if a friend of mine was all over social media saying I have poor judgment, let alone insulting my relationship, I would have a serious conversation with said friend about her poor boundaries and lack of respect for me. I might even distance myself from the friendship.

What Whitney did there is NOT NORMAL and it is A PROBLEM. We’ve discussed ad nauseum what’s wrong with Whitney but what’s wrong with her friends that they consent to be treated so horribly by this screeching succubus? And don’t seem to see anything wrong with it? Why are you like this, barnacles??

• Love 12
2 hours ago, Pachengala said:

You know, if a friend of mine was all over social media saying I have poor judgment, let alone insulting my relationship, I would have a serious conversation with said friend about her poor boundaries and lack of respect for me. I might even distance myself from the friendship.

Tal is her poodle.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 3/16/2019 at 9:18 PM, Ketzel said:

Whitney said something to the effect of "that guy's not right for you."

I am not surprised. I had a friend like this. In my case, the friend seems to not value relationships AT ALL and thus wants everyone else to never be in a relationship either. Big jealous asshole, basically.

In Twit's case of course the reason she doesn't want her friends having relationships is because no one on the face of the planet wants to date HER, so her friends should not be doing it either. Because she's a big jealous asshole. 😁

She's also a delusional asshole when it comes to this - in the hot tub in Alaska, she said something about them ALL being ALONE and not having kids! Um, Heather has kids! Tal has a boyfriend! Quit trying to make it sound like everyone is in your situation. IIRC Todd even said something like "If I wanted to be with someone, I would"...I don't think he liked being lumped into the "Poor me, I'm alone and childless" group (and he's right, not everyone wants kids or a spouse, but that's different from whining about how you DO want them and don't have them!).

My delusional aunt used to say things like this to make her delusional daughter feel better about being alone. Once she said "I don't think people even get married anymore".

We were at a WEDDING, and everyone at the table, save her daughter, was either married or had BEEN married at some point. Okay then! Don't know what we're doing at this weird party with a guy in a tux and a woman in a white dress, but people don't get married anymore! 🤣 Whatever helps you sleep at night, Aunt Crazy and Whitney!

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
On 3/17/2019 at 11:04 AM, Pachengala said:

We’ve discussed ad nauseum what’s wrong with Whitney but what’s wrong with her friends that they consent to be treated so horribly by this screeching succubus? And don’t seem to see anything wrong with it? Why are you like this, barnacles??

Girls & guys gotta eat and pay rent 😀

Edited by princelina
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, princelina said:

Girls & guys gotta eat and pay rent 😀

I can understand—I guess—why they put up with her now; I’m sure the money’s good for the effort they put out. But these people have been her friends—and targets—since high school, when there was no financial incentive to do so. She’s a bitter, mean bully and a terrible friend and I can’t understand why they’ve tolerated it all these years. Though hats off to them, I suppose, for getting their payday now. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Pachengala said:

I can understand—I guess—why they put up with her now; I’m sure the money’s good for the effort they put out. But these people have been her friends—and targets—since high school, when there was no financial incentive to do so. She’s a bitter, mean bully and a terrible friend and I can’t understand why they’ve tolerated it all these years. Though hats off to them, I suppose, for getting their payday now. 

There's more than a payday involved. Remember, all these ppl particated in h.s. & community theater for years. (Excepting Buddy, but he also was a performer -- in a band.) MBFFL has to be a dream come true for them, a success beyond their wildest dreams. I think they'd pay TLC for the opportunity to be on a nationally televised show. The parents are not immune. Have you ever seen two 70+ yr olds who are so addicted to being in front of a camera? Can you imagine YOUR parents doing what they do? I know many of you say they're doing it to keep Twit employed. I don't buy that. If they weren't such fame whores, they wouldn't be on MBFFL.

Only Heather seems to have stayed in touch with Twit after h.s. as best I can tell. Twit was her maid of honor. But the guys went their own, seperate ways until called by the Siren Song of MBFFL, not Twjt.

• Love 9
23 hours ago, Dot said:

There's more than a payday involved. Remember, all these ppl particated in h.s. & community theater for years. (Excepting Buddy, but he also was a performer -- in a band.) MBFFL has to be a dream come true for them, a success beyond their wildest dreams. I think they'd pay TLC for the opportunity to be on a nationally televised show. The parents are not immune. Have you ever seen two 70+ yr olds who are so addicted to being in front of a camera? Can you imagine YOUR parents doing what they do? I know many of you say they're doing it to keep Twit employed. I don't buy that. If they weren't such fame whores, they wouldn't be on MBFFL.

Only Heather seems to have stayed in touch with Twit after h.s. as best I can tell. Twit was her maid of honor. But the guys went their own, seperate ways until called by the Siren Song of MBFFL, not Twjt.

Also, Whitney and Tal (and possibly more of them) went to college, then she was in Korea teaching, Heather was married and raising kids, Todd was doing some kind of theater, etc. so they probably did things like get together for dinner when all were in town, but not living, vacationing, working together like they do now for the show.  It's easy to get together with an annoying high school friend once or twice a year 😄

• Love 10

I also suspect Whitney was not as over-the-top  horrible back in high school as we see now on TV. I’m sure she had many of the same characteristics but I think being on TV has blown them to a intolerable level. Even over the years of the show she’s gotten more and more out of hand so I suspect it was even less horrible when they were friends in high school. 

So when the call went out that she was going to be on a TV show that was supposed to be about Whitney overcoming fat shaming and working to be happy and healthy with herself - it sounded good, as it did to many watchers. It’s spiraled down into the narcissistic shit show it is today, for both the viewers and I think most of her friends and family. 

Edited by 3girlsforus
  • Love 11
42 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

Has it been mentioned if the usual suspects and/or Ryan is going on the cruise?

Ohhhh, good question! The way he's attached himself to Twit would make it seem very possible. So far Twit has started pushing the cruise, but hasn't mentioned who're on it.

Another Q: assuming another season, will Ryan be "starring" in it? He made the trip to LA when Twit & Gang went there, hung out with Jacob the producer & other PMG crew members. So I think these days where Twit goes, so does Ryan.

6 hours ago, Dot said:

Ohhhh, good question! The way he's attached himself to Twit would make it seem very possible. So far Twit has started pushing the cruise, but hasn't mentioned who're on it.

Another Q: assuming another season, will Ryan be "starring" in it? He made the trip to LA when Twit & Gang went there, hung out with Jacob the producer & other PMG crew members. So I think these days where Twit goes, so does Ryan.

I do think Ryan will be on the show, if there’s another season that films relatively soon.  Perhaps a Ryan and Whitney “working” together  and Buddy gets “jealous” storyline will appear; although,the jealousy should be from having to split the money with yet another person.  I don’t believe Buddy would actually be jealous, but he’s probably done worse things for a paycheck.  Honestly, I guess I sorta see why these fools act this way.  It’s decent money for almost no work.  Todd (barring the Chubb rub incident) has it the best because he gets a paycheck and gets to snark on Whitney. I have to hope Whitney is not as dense in real life as she is on the show, but I don’t hold out much hope.  I do wonder how many of these people she saw seemingly on a daily basis before the show ($$$).  I wonder if Donna will be on the cruise, lol?  Not that we’d ever get an answer.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Love 3

These video messages the gang tries to sell on Cameo is so odd to me.  I mean I get there’s probably not a high demand for the folks on MBFFL but a session with Buddy costs $4 (I know, I know that’s $4 too much)  I guess I know what I’ll be getting my husband for his birthday!   Maybe I can double book Buddy and ask, “Where’s Donna?”

• LOL 4
39 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

Or vice versa. She seems to be living at least part time in an apartment in Charlotte now.

I noticed she got an apartment/condo in Charlotte. This confuses me. Are we to believe NoBSActive is so successful she needs another place to live to work on it?

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
24 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

I noticed she got an apartment/condo in Charlotte. This confuses me. Are we to believe NoBSActive is so successful she needs another place to live to work on it?

Well, remember she claims 20K subscribers. If that's true, she can buy herself a MacMansion.

• LOL 2
1 hour ago, 3girlsforus said:

She’s probably looking for tax write-offs for all those hefty business expenses.  Materials for 8 pieces of clothing inventory, extra memory card for iPhone to shoot all those great workouts, Horrid (I mean Torrid) sports bras, the possibilities are endless.

• LOL 5

You guys are so much more reasonable than I am. Of course the business is doing so well - she has 20,000 followers. Of course she needs the tax write-off. 

Here I was thinking this was an over-the-top stalking of Ryan. She needs to be there every second to remind him how sexy she is and how much he wants her.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
16 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

You guys are so much more reasonable than I am. Of course the business is doing so well - she has 20,000 followers. Of course she needs the tax write-off. 

Here I was thinking this was an over-the-top stalking of Ryan. She needs to be there every second to remind him how sexy she is and how much he wants her.

I don't know how much success she'd be having, if that was her strategy. He's been nearly as snarky about her as Todd has been, at least on instagram. At one point, he posted a picture of himself working out while Whitney lay on the floor on her stomach dozing off. He captioned it "WhitneyWayThore hard at work!" with a clock emoji. Whitney responded, "WE WERE ON A BREAK," which went right over Ryan's head because, as he explained when other posters told him where that was from, "I've never seen friends." There was a later piece of video of him teaching a boxing session where he posted the question "Do  I look like Leila Leilani yet?" (That was the trainer he and Whitney went to in LA.) When Whitney commented that the student looked more like Leila than Ryan did, Ryan responded "I need you to 'like' it [the video] before I can acknowledge your comment." Not another peep out of Whitney (although Leila showed up to cheer Ryan on). And, at the very end of the comments, one of the NoBS subscribers swooned, "Do you ever get tired, Ryan? You are a machine!" Ryan responded crisply, "No naps."

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
32 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

I don't know how much success she'd be having, if that was her strategy. He's been nearly as snarky about her as Todd has been, at least on instagram. At one point, he posted a picture of himself working out while Whitney lay on the floor on her stomach dozing off. He captioned it "WhitneyWayThore hard at work!" with a clock emoji. Whitney responded, "WE WERE ON A BREAK," which went right over Ryan's head because, as he explained when other posters told him where that was from, "I've never seen friends." There was a later piece of video of him teaching a boxing session where he posted the question "Do  I look like Leila Leilani yet?" (That was the trainer he and Whitney went to in LA.) When Whitney commented that the student looked more like Leila than Ryan did, Ryan responded "I need you to 'like' it [the video] before I can acknowledge your comment." Not another peep out of Whitney (although Leila showed up to cheer Ryan on). And, at the very end of the comments, one of the NoBS subscribers swooned, "Do you ever get tired, Ryan? You are a machine!" Ryan responded crisply, "No naps."

Oh no! Trouble in paradise, LOL.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
29 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

Well certainly - but nothing keeps Whitney from being sure that every guy is “in the bag” no matter what signals they are giving out. Even the gay man in a relationship was supposedly head over heels for her. I don’t think she catches on to these kinds of comments as actual criticisms or disproval. She thinks everything is funny and just a joke. So no matter what Ryan, or any other guy says, Whitney still acts as if they are moments from hitting the sack.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
19 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

She’s probably looking for tax write-offs for all those hefty business expenses.  Materials for 8 pieces of clothing inventory, extra memory card for iPhone to shoot all those great workouts, Horrid (I mean Torrid) sports bras, the possibilities are endless.

If she’s spending any real time in Charlotte, an apartment is much cheaper than a hotel, plus she gets to leave stuff there.  Both (hotel or apartment) would be a business expense.  I have no idea if she’s really making money or what her motive is for having a second place there, but if she’s there often, for whatever reason, it makes sense.  

Long time lurker here. Have only watched 10 minutes of her show because I couldn't stand her voice but love this forum!

I have seen mentioned that she said on the tv interview that they had 20,000 subscribers for their NoBSactive. I believe she is stretching the truth on that one as on the nobsactive IG she has 20,000 (well, 20,000 at the time of the tv interview) followers. That sure as hell doesn't equate to 20,000 people who have signed up for the monthly bs exercise. Also, she was offering 10 free subscriptions per month! so she can't be doing that well.

• Love 7
On 1/23/2019 at 3:24 PM, ClareWalks said:

AMEN! I hate the implication that people who eat healthy don't enjoy food. They tend to enjoy food MORE, honestly, because when they eat something they actually taste it. Like when Whitney went cake-tasting with her brother and INHALED the damn cupcakes (Hunter was even like "holy shit, slow down," and he's probably seen it all with this chick). When I have a cupcake, I savor every bite. 

What I noticed with people the size like Whitney and the people on My 600 lb life is, they inhale and shovel down their food like it's their last meal. There is no way they even taste what they eat. They eat to fast, don't chew their food and therefore can't judge how much they eat. Of course the stomach capacity is huge, but I noticed for myself when I'm in a hurry that I eat more than when I sit down and take my time. I stopped eating in front of the TV now, take my time and thoroughly chew every bite. I also started using smaller plates to make the portion look larger than it is and trick myself that way. Several years back I started making my own salad dressings, started canning again and it's amazing how your taste buds change when you make your own food compare to the store bought stuff. It really doesn't take that much effort to make some changes but they can have a major impact.

• Love 5
On 3/16/2019 at 3:17 PM, Dot said:

think Jon is ever so much better looking than Tal, don't you? Or maybe it's becuz I don't think bald men are attractive.

It's not that Tal's bald, but he's so very pale, and thin.  He looks malnourished.
Todd's my favorite, and whatsher name, the one who had the baby.

• Love 3
(edited)
On 3/17/2019 at 11:04 AM, Pachengala said:

Same here.  She has to interfere in everyone's life.

On 3/24/2019 at 9:13 AM, Irate Panda said:

These video messages the gang tries to sell on Cameo is so odd to me.  I mean I get there’s probably not a high demand for the folks on MBFFL but a session with Buddy costs $4 (I know, I know that’s $4 too much)  I guess I know what I’ll be getting my husband for his birthday!   Maybe I can double book Buddy and ask, “Where’s Donna?”

You really shouldn't have posted this, because of course I had to check on something I'd never heard of.
Do you know that you could buy 16 sessions with Buddy, for what it would cost for just one session with ---Chumlee of Pawn Stars.  Talk about D list.
Here's the link, and I'll be spending my even here, a much needed break from Facebook and the news.
https://www.cameo.com/c/featured

Tal is $10, Whit is only $25, and I only found Buddy by search his name, but he's now $10.
A lot of people I've never heard of.

Edited by auntjess
  • LOL 4
On 3/19/2019 at 6:04 PM, princelina said:

Also, Whitney and Tal (and possibly more of them) went to college, then she was in Korea teaching, Heather was married and raising kids, Todd was doing some kind of theater, etc. so they probably did things like get together for dinner when all were in town, but not living, vacationing, working together like they do now for the show.  It's easy to get together with an annoying high school friend once or twice a year 😄

I am sorry. If "Going To College" produces the likes of Whitney, who has NO knowledge, NO class and NO life skills, why in the hell did Daddy write all those checks?

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
46 minutes ago, B in Lee said:

I am sorry. If "Going To College" produces the likes of Whitney, who has NO knowledge, NO class and NO life skills, why in the hell did Daddy write all those checks?

To get her out of his hair for four years? 

In the hopes that she'd get her Mrs degree? 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, B in Lee said:

The same reason many other parents do, I suppose.  Not every overweight, ignorant boob gets a TV show, but they're still out there!

• Love 3

I think Buddy looks pretty healthy in this photo. Note, however, that it's taken in Twit's garage dance studio, so I suspect he's back living with her. That is NOT a healthy choice.

• Love 1
42 minutes ago, Dot said:

I think Buddy looks pretty healthy in this photo. Note, however, that it's taken in Twit's garage dance studio, so I suspect he's back living with her. That is NOT a healthy choice.

Why is Buddy wearing girl shorts?

• Love 3
59 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

Why is Buddy wearing girl shorts?

How can you tell? (Besides, there appears to be a bulge under his Tee in the appropriate location.)

14 hours ago, Dot said:

How can you tell? (Besides, there appears to be a bulge under his Tee in the appropriate location.)

They're spandex shorts, too short if you ask me. 😶

• Love 3
9 hours ago, Nicmar said:

They're spandex shorts, too short if you ask me. 😶

Buddy is into bicycling.I think they're spandex bike shorts.

12 hours ago, Dot said:

Very attractive & restful furnishings; so much nicer than Twit's. Trust a gay guy!😊

I certainly hope the show doesn’t continue to depict Tal living with Twit. The manufactured story lines are bad enough. Presenting situations that we know from their own words are lies would be even worse. 

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

I certainly hope the show doesn’t continue to depict Tal living with Twit. The manufactured story lines are bad enough. Presenting situations that we know from their own words are lies would be even worse. 

Like they do on 90 Day Fiance?  I like the show but thanks to social media we know most of the storylines are fake.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Colleenna said:

Absolutely beautiful. I wish all the best for Tal and Jon. 

True that. I don't get the take on Jon as a famewhore such as, say, Ryan. Will he be written into MBFFL or be a shadow figure like the father of Harper (Ashley's child)? I'm betting on the latter unless the money is tempting enough.

(edited)

As you know, I have been asking "What happened to Donna Lee?" every time either Twit, Heather, Tal, or Buddy does a Q&A on their IG page. After about a year of asking. I finally got an answer of sorts. Heather repeated my Q with Donna's name blacked out, then answered:

"Hey there! I see you ask this every time I do a Q&A. I'm sure the goal is to smugly report that I didn't answer. I'm never going to, but here's the acknowledgement you've been craving!"

Well, actually, Heather, I was hoping for an answer, but I guess I'll have to smugly accept your acknowledgement that no one on MBFFL dares admit what happened to Donna for fear of bringing forth the wrath of Twit.

Edited by Dot
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
(edited)
On 5/19/2019 at 6:37 PM, Dot said:

As you know, I have been asking "What happened to Donna Lee?" every time either Twit, Heather, Tal, or Buddy does a Q&A on their IG page. After about a year of asking. I finally got an answer of sorts. Heather repeated my Q with Donna's name blacked out, then answered:

"Hey there! I see you ask this every time I do a Q&A. I'm sure the goal is to smugly report that I didn't answer. I'm never going to, but here's the acknowledgement you've been craving!"

Well, actually, Heather, I was hoping for an answer, but I guess I'll have to smugly accept your acknowledgement that no one on MBFFL dares admit what happened to Donna for fear of bringing forth the wrath of Twit.

I'm still too emotionally drained to check out these people's social media again today, but what's the big deal with them and the mystery of Donna? I really thought Donna just moved out because at their ages, you generally are making enough to have your own place or she relocated for a new job or something else rather mundane. 

Donna was on the show, so it's not like she was some random private citizen about which people were inquiring. Most people if they didn't want to go into detail would have some generic answer like Donna is off living her best life or whatever they normally say when they give some vague noncommittal answer.  I don't understand why this is top secret, but pissing in hot tubs, drug addictions, bad hygiene admissions, an affinity for penis flutes, and bums hitting you up on Tinder is all fair game with this bunch.  All this does is make people think something weird or wrong happened and caused Donna to leave and I can't even write it off to some dumb ploy to drum up ratings because if Whit's fans can't tell the difference between Todd and Tal, half of them probably think Donna and Babs are the same person. It's strange.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3

@Irate Panda. you asked me if Heather recognized me. Yes, she did. It confounds me that both Twit & Heather recognize me out of their 1,000s of fans. Both have responded to a couple of comments I've made on Twit's FB page.

• Useful 2
On 5/24/2019 at 2:06 PM, Dot said:

@Irate Panda. you asked me if Heather recognized me. Yes, she did. It confounds me that both Twit & Heather recognize me out of their 1,000s of fans. Both have responded to a couple of comments I've made on Twit's FB page.

I was editing other my long-winded somewhat convoluted post to move it to the SM thread and I lost it when my page refreshed.  Thanks for the answer @Dot Basically, I was just trying to saying I didn’t understand why you got such a snarky response considering Whitney is often barraged with threats and/or harassment online and in person from other people (according to Whitney)   I mean even the worst criticism on this board falls WAY WAY WAY short of that(at least anything I’ve seen).   I wonder if it’s because the critique on here is generally backed up with actual examples, and it’s hard for them to dispute.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Irate Panda said:

I was editing other my long-winded somewhat convoluted post to move it to the SM thread and I lost it when my page refreshed.  Thanks for the answer @Dot Basically, I was just trying to saying I didn’t understand why you got such a snarky response considering Whitney is often barraged with threats and/or harassment online and in person from other people (according to Whitney)   I mean even the worst criticism on this board falls WAY WAY WAY short of that(at least anything I’ve seen).   I wonder if it’s because the critique on here is generally backed up with actual examples, and it’s hard for them to dispute.

Both Twit & Heather obviously lurked in this forum in the early days of MBFFL. I kinda doubt they still do.

I lurked in Twit's FB page for a long time, never intending to comment. But one day she was crowing about a magazine article, yet saying she was happy about everything except that the author had written she was trying to lose weight. I commented that her version of "healthy at any size" was gonna kill some of her more gullible fans. (She was promoting the kind of eat cake & drink entire bottle of wine drivel that she is these days.) 

Both Twit & Heather, who was obviously monitoring Twit's FB page, responded as you can imagine. It drove her fans nuts that I have nothing on my FB page so they couldn't go as crazy as usual.

The second time both Twit & Heather responded is when I asked if a weight-loss product ad I saw was really her promoting it & if not, she should sue. Twit responded that it wasn't her & it was too expensive to sue. Heather chimed in with a commennt that these kinds of ads pop up all the time.

The 3rd time I got a response was when a fan commented that a dress Twit was wearing wasn't very attractive on her. It was a rather benign comment, but the fans went nuts, per usual, including Heather who made a really ageist comment about the woman. I pointed that out & Heather wrote this long screed in reply as to why the comment wasn't ageist.

So, there you have it: would you remember me over all these years?  I think it's strange.

• Love 3