Type keyword(s) to search

The Other Duggars: The Lost Girls and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

If your post is not PRIMARILY about the Duggars, it will be removed. Please stick to the topic or take it to Small Talk, thank you.

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, louannems said:

In the bottom most photo, in the far right table of D-boys, is a most pasty, white, doughy, chubby forearm. I do believe it could be Joshua's.

I don't know...that forearm looks as though it belongs to the person in the black shirt and grey sweatpants mostly cropped out of the picture, but the crotch, from what I can see, looks more as though it belongs to a female.

• Love 2
On 12/11/2016 at 0:39 PM, RazzleberryPie said:

I'm picturing Josie with her face in one of those sundaes, snorting like a piggie, while Michelle cheers her on, like Ralphie's brat brother in a Christmas Story. 

Omg....????

• Love 1
On 12/11/2016 at 11:39 AM, RazzleberryPie said:

I'm picturing Josie with her face in one of those sundaes, snorting like a piggie, while Michelle cheers her on, like Ralphie's brat brother in a Christmas Story. 

C'mon, Josie! Show us how the little piggies eat!!!

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

What's going on with Hannie's forehead?

Hmm, so Josie gets to have a big, splashy party while the rest of the kids make do with melted sundaes. That seems fair.

But she's their tiny, precious miracle, dontcha know?

To be fair, I think Jordyn and Mack also have a birthday close to hers.

11 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

Jordyn's birthday is this Sunday. Mack's birthday is in early October. However, when Josie has her birthday, all three girls are the same age for 8 days.

Thanks, Sew...now you mentioned that, that's why I thought all their birthdays were somewhat close.

I just remember the Josie/Jordyn/Mack thing because it's so bizarre. I remember Michelle's sister Pan telling the story of how both she and her mother were in the hospital giving birth at the same time; Auntie Michelle is the exact same age as her oldest niece/nephew (I forget the sex of Pam's child). So, yeah, it happens, but in such a cluster with two aunts vs. one niece?

8 minutes ago, louannems said:

Josie's truly looking poorly.  Even Hannie, with her chronic, scabby, impetigo -looking, ringworm -looking forehead, has super dark under eye shadows.  What is going on in the TTH these days?

All the J Slaves have flown the coop, excepting Jana.  Now that Joy is courting, she's not helping much, either. How can one person take care of all these kids before running out of daylight.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, louannems said:

Josie's truly looking poorly.  Even Hannie, with her chronic, scabby, impetigo -looking, ringworm -looking forehead, has super dark under eye shadows.  What is going on in the TTH these days?

What is up with Hannie's forehead? She has had something going on it the same general spot for at least a few weeks. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

What is up with Hannie's forehead? She has had something going on it the same general spot for at least a few weeks. 

Nothing is going on except a trial from the devil .  As we know they will not take any of their kids to Real Doctors just doctors who got their training by reading Wisdom books.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Rabbittron said:

Nothing is going on except a trial from the devil .  As we know they will not take any of their kids to Real Doctors just doctors who got their training by reading Wisdom books.

Maybe Dr Jill Medicine Woman can use her speshul medical training to make it go away. After all, she once stayed at a Holiday Inn Express.

• Love 3

Maybe psoriasis? According to JRod, Plexus can cure her! 

Seriously, I hope her stupid VB parents gave gotten real medical care for whatever it is. It's been there for a few months, at least. 

At 11, she's plenty old enough to be assuming JSlave duties, as is 9 year old Jenni. It's just sad thinking of those two cooking meals for their late teen/20-something brothers. 

Miracle will never be a JSlavr, either as a cook/housekeeper/laundress for her family or a babysitter to her younger nieces and nephews. Like her mother, she is a member of a special class. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

Maybe psoriasis? According to JRod, Plexus can cure her! 

Seriously, I hope her stupid VB parents gave gotten real medical care for whatever it is. It's been there for a few months, at least. 

At 11, she's plenty old enough to be assuming JSlave duties, as is 9 year old Jenni. It's just sad thinking of those two cooking meals for their late teen/20-something brothers. 

Miracle will never be a JSlavr, either as a cook/housekeeper/laundress for her family or a babysitter to her younger nieces and nephews. Like her mother, she is a member of a special class. 

This is really a good thing, it's hard enough to watch the older sisters prepare food with their hair flying around, but food made by Josie the Miracle Licker - EW!

• Love 5

I can see it's in totally different context, but I love that it says "revolting" on the table. I won't condemn the kids, but it certainly describes the vast majority, if not all, of the adult Duggars.

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 3
32 minutes ago, dargosmydaddy said:

Ha! The lighting and the way the paper is being held in the smaller picture made the first "been" look like "beer" for a second there. I thought that was a really interesting spelling list at first...

I know, right? That was my first thought!

4 hours ago, Kokapetl said:

So one on one school time is Josie copying words??   Maybe Momma had to point out each letter to her as she was copying them.  If I was Momma Teacher, she would be writing them again, correctly.  She is all over the place with the different sizes of her letters. I guess this is considered an A+ at the SOTDRT.

I'm willing to give Josie a pass for her poor letter formation and (seemingly) below average sight words. Her adjusted age puts her below six and given that she was a micro premie, gives her a distinct disadvantage. Given those hurdles, Josie needs more specialized education than Michelle can give her.

• Love 6
13 hours ago, FakeJoshDuggar said:

I'm willing to give Josie a pass for her poor letter formation and (seemingly) below average sight words. Her adjusted age puts her below six and given that she was a micro premie, gives her a distinct disadvantage. Given those hurdles, Josie needs more specialized education than Michelle can give her.

Her handwriting is way below the competency of a 7 year old. Writing is a finer motor skill, which we know she struggles with already.  Poor little girl. She's not going to get the proper schooling or therapy at Duggar Academy.

• Love 1
16 hours ago, FakeJoshDuggar said:

My niece was preemie and I think most people stop using the adjusted age stuff after about 1 or 2.  While she may be delayed, she would be considered delayed as a 7 year old, not 6 years old. Not the same as 9 month old who may not be crawling because they are 6 months adjusted.

That is just how I understand it 

• Love 6
15 minutes ago, yogi2014L said:

My niece was preemie and I think most people stop using the adjusted age stuff after about 1 or 2.  While she may be delayed, she would be considered delayed as a 7 year old, not 6 years old. Not the same as 9 month old who may not be crawling because they are 6 months adjusted.

That is just how I understand it 

That's true because by school classes have a one year range of ages in the class anyway so 3 months more or less should not make any difference. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Absolom said:

That's true because by school classes have a one year range of ages in the class anyway so 3 months more or less should not make any difference. 

I  think it would partially depend on whether there were any other issues, which, with a real micro-preemie, would not be uncommon. But given that they have been denying any developmental delays for Miracle Josie, they should know better than to proudly post a list of somewhat clumsily copied single syllable words from a seven yer old as though it was a big achievement. 

If it IS actually a big achievement for her, then at least acknowledge that all is not perfect.

• Love 5

I just don't understand why they don't realize that acknowledging things that aren't perfect would help their brand, not hurt. No one is going to think Josie's a bad person because of delays! Instead, they should think about all the parents out there whose kids have delays, who could relate to the show!

• Love 11