Type keyword(s) to search

The Other Duggars: The Lost Girls and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

If your post is not PRIMARILY about the Duggars, it will be removed. Please stick to the topic or take it to Small Talk, thank you.

• Start Topic

42 minutes ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

It's definitely off...unless she stuffed something underneath, but it would lumpy..looks like gluten or lactose intolerance.  We know Josie won't get treatment for it. I only pray it's not ascites; that's always bad news.

We also know they're sort of fending for themselves with the snack fridge. Who knows if anyone is actually monitoring what Josie or any of the little kids eat. If she has sensitivities, she may totally be eating stuff that makes her bloat, because we know Michelle isn't involved in making sure any of them are properly fed or clothed.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Considering the Duggars live off processed carbs, I sincerely pray Josie doesn't have a gluten allergy.

Me too....if she had celiac, it would be even worse for her...she'd have the runs all the time and would be losing weight. Gluten intolerance causes enough issues and can bring a lot of misery, discomfort, mood disorders, ADHD, skin problems...the inflammatory reaction can cause weight gain, bloating...it's not pretty.

• Love 1

Why is Grossie Josie the only featured lost girl? Squealing Michelle and Josie just seem to work their way into scenes. I just want an FU internetz please with just the lost girls Johanna, Jenni, and Jordyn navigating their hard knock life while Carol Burnett makes jewelry. They will probably be featured more and more as they begin to raise the magnificent 7 (soon to be 8) from infancy to diploma printing, but what job (delegated by Jana) are they holding down right now?

• Love 5
5 hours ago, Missy Vixen said:

I just saw this on Twitter. One has to wonder if Joshley Madison is having a sleepless night as a result. 

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/02/amy-duggar-to-star-in-tv-special-revealing-who-molested-her-as-a-child-and-which-family-member-choked-her/

This could be interesting because Amy clearly stated during Josh Scandal #1 that he had not touched her. When does this show air? @Sew Sumi and other posters, do you watch Marriage Boot Camp?

Marriage Boot Camp is on tonite (Friday) at 9 pm & repeat at 10 pm on the WE TV channel.  I only made it thru the first episode but will have to watch or record it tonite.  It looks like they're running some of the previous episodes starting at 7 pm. 

• Love 1

I set the DVR to record it, and I typically watch it on Saturday. I'll move dinner tonight; they haven't shown the choking reinactment yet. I have no clue how many episodes there are, but I am assuming 10, since that's apparently how many days they spent there. I think I have already watched 5 or 6 episodes of this dreck. 

eta: Famy is petite. Even with the age difference, Smuggar could have been bigger than her. That said, it looked like the reinactment happened with an adult male. I'd die if it was Boob, but it's probably Terry (her dad).

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 3

Keep in mind that Amy's alleged abuser might not even be someone on the Duggar side.  This clearly is a teaser for a program that features Z list "celebrities", so prepared to be let down in a major way.

• Love 3
49 minutes ago, babyhouseman said:

Did someone choke Amy to get her to stop singing? I know I'm going to hell now. 

OK My initial thought is that although domestic violence of any sort is bad, I kinda understand why someone would want to grab Amy by the throat. 

Y'all pray for us.

• Love 4

Well, the choking episode isn't tonight. It's even worse. They're talking about sex. Let's just say that Famy and DilltheDrunk are freaks in the sheets. They like sex toys. 

The show is only half over, but I am going to go throw up now. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, babyhouseman said:

Did someone choke Amy to get her to stop singing? I know I'm going to hell now. 

I already went on a trip to hell  today (a British soap opera had a husband slap his wife and all I could think was "She so had that coming" ). It's not too bad down here , interesting people . 

• Love 7
23 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

Poor J'Tyler. They couldn't even wait until the end of the meal so he could be pictured with his drippy sundae? Geez. 

I think they're at Cracker Barrel. That sundae is never coming. 

How nice for Jackson to have a chance to be the "older brother". There is a 4 year age difference though, Jackson becomes a teenager in May. 

Edited by Kokapetl
  • Love 4

I think all the Duggar men are/were small for their age, except maybe Josh. I also think being late bloomers is a huge factor to why JimBob clings to a religion that gives him so much dominance and authority. He felt puny and weak, but having 19 kids and gaining Gothard given authority boost his ego.

• Love 7
53 minutes ago, Kokapetl said:

I think they're at Cracker Barrel. That sundae is never coming. 

How nice for Jackson to have a chance to be the "older brother". There is a 4 year age difference though, Jackson becomes a teenager in May. 

Do they have Cracker Barrels in Oz? How did you recognize its decor? I've never even seen one here in my section of Commiefornia. I'm sure I've driven by them on the freeway, but never actually set foot in one (Chick-fil-A either, same deal). 

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

Do they have Cracker Barrels in Oz? How did you recognize its decor? I've never even seen one here in my section of Commiefornia. I'm sure I've driven by them on the freeway, but never actually set foot in one (Chick-fil-A either, same deal). 

I've been to America and it's interstate offramp clusters of motels and junk food. All Cracker Barrel's are basically the same: half chintz gift shop, half restaurant with old timey crap on the walls. Rocking chairs for sale outside. 

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

Poor J'Tyler. They couldn't even wait until the end of the meal so he could be pictured with his drippy sundae? Geez. 

Poor kid. Being force fed their Jeebus nomsense. and i feel bad that they're plastering his pics all over SM. not right.

• Love 4
On 2/10/2017 at 4:51 AM, Kokapetl said:

Amy is a couple of years older than Josh, I don't think he could lift her to the ceiling when she was a little girl. 

I gave this some deep and serious thought. I have to wonder if it was KJB. If so, I'm guessing all hell will break loose at TLC.

Famy said on the show that her father once said that she was "a mistake." Given the on-again-off-again relationship between her parents, I could see her father abusing her when she was younger. She said she "forgave" the person. 

If KJB had done that to my kid, I would never let her near him ever again. But with KJB not allowing his girls to ever socialize with Famy outside of the TTH, I could see why Deanna might let an abuse like that be given lesser weight; Famy would lose pretty much her entire family. 

But as I said above, I have a feeling it was Terry during one of his off-again periods with Deanna. 

Amy's words, coming “to terms with an abusive incident involving a family member.”

Raw Story's words, "The Inquisitr reported the issue wondering if Josh could have been the source of the molestation. According to the Fox interview, Amy didn’t want to reveal who the source of the crime was before the airing of the show."

Did Amy say the abusive incident involved molestation?

On the show, Amy has claimed sexual abuse in passing, but since it wasn't the show's plot at the time, it wasn't taken any further. I imagine that is the allegation that she made that Deanna posted on Insta not to believe (post deleted before the show aired). So yeah, there's some tension in what Famy has said (most reality show "stars" get to see episodes about a week before we do), so Deanna knew what was in that episode. That's also when Famy declared that Terry called her a "mistake." Then there was the super creepy comment she made in bed (yes, they have spy cameras in the bedrooms) when Famy said that DrunkenDill talking to her like a child was like a child being raped by an older man. Now THAT statement really can't go unchallenged. I expect it to be brought up at some point in the few weeks they have left for this thing. 

8 hours ago, Kokapetl said:
8 hours ago, Kokapetl said:

I thought the blonde in pink at Tyler's birthday dinner was Josie!  I said to myself, boy, Josie sure did grow up quickly! Last week,she was being pushed in a stroller as a middle aged women!

Anyway, is she Michelle's lesbian sister?  Or is she Tyler's real mom?

6 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

She's Michelle's sister, Carolyn (I think). But definitely her sister, Tyler's grandmother. 

eta: Evelyn is the lesbian sister. 

I read that she is Michelle's sister and first had custody of Tyler and then had a stroke and was unable to care for him. This is an older pic.

3D10FBD500000578-4213828-New_baby_In_Nov

20 hours ago, Kokapetl said:

I've been to America and it's interstate offramp clusters of motels and junk food. All Cracker Barrel's are basically the same: half chintz gift shop, half restaurant with old timey crap on the walls. Rocking chairs for sale outside. 

It does look like a Cracker Barrel. They do have frozen sundaes. I don't think (but I could be mistaken) that they give anything on a person's birthday. I've never gone to Cracker Barrel to celebrate anyone's birthday. 

Meaning J'Tyler's upkeep? Does it cost them anything? I'm sure he can wear hand-me-downs, I doubt one extra mouth to feed is that noticeable in a family that size, they never seem to take the kids to the doctors, he's not in any clubs/ activities...

I'm snarking a bit, but at the same time, if he was that much of a hassle for them, financially or otherwise, they wouldn't have taken him,

• Love 2