Type keyword(s) to search

The Other Duggars: The Lost Girls and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

If your post is not PRIMARILY about the Duggars, it will be removed. Please stick to the topic or take it to Small Talk, thank you.

• Start Topic

Izzy has also spent the majority of his little childhood holed up in a room with his parents. How much interaction with other kids or even the outside world has he had? I don't see Jill making sure he's being introduced to anything or anyone in Danger America and he's probably completely shellshocked around so many kids and people at the random Duggar houses and events. Spurgeon has always been around a giant crowd. 

• Love 12
5 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

I think there is something off in Izzy's photos. He usually has a blank-ish, unsure expression. Even the above photo. It's my experience that children at that age usually have expressions of unbridled joy and excitement whether playing with a toy car or the laces on a shoe. 

Izzy's constant expression of "what" is a little concerning to me.

I had that expression in pretty much every photo of me at that age. I think I was probably trying to figure out what the hell was going on with the nuts around me. Maybe Izzy is, too.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, Churchhoney said:

I had that expression in pretty much every photo of me at that age. I think I was probably trying to figure out what the hell was going on with the nuts around me. Maybe Izzy is, too.

Agreed. I feel like Iz is just kind of giving the baby version of "side-eye" to this whole Duggar thing.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, Kokapetl said:
6 hours ago, Kokapetl said:

Aside from Jinger's Royal Wedding and Joy's courtship, Justin turned 14. 15129481_926992747434375_647257007878642

Well, the nicest thing I can say about this Duggarling is that he still has his hair. Hold on to it, J-boy, it'll start receding in about four years. I hope that sundae makes up for it.

So, Famy's not persona non-grata amongst some members of the Boob clan. However, we don't know who else was in Branson, but someone had to be holding Izzy and someone else taking the picture. Maybe some of the kids and kidults, but not Boobchelle went? We don't know how old that picture of Jason and Jana posted earlier is, and we know the Duggars are masters at diversion. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNFsL_kgqAMrKMuw_2Ht2tMrI6Euox7xnM-LGU0/?taken-by=amyrachelleking

Edited by Sew Sumi
2 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

So, Famy's not persona non-grata amongst some members of the Boob clan. However, we don't know who else was in Branson, but someone had to be holding Izzy and someone else taking the picture. Maybe some of the kids and kidults, but not Boobchelle went? We don't know how old that picture of Jason and Jana posted earlier is, and we know the Duggars are masters at diversion. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNFsL_kgqAMrKMuw_2Ht2tMrI6Euox7xnM-LGU0/?taken-by=amyrachelleking

Link doesn't work for me. Tried to look through her account and it's private.

Famy's private? Really? That's news to me. Maybe she blocked you? :D

At any rate, someone else posted the picture in the Dullard thread. It's a picture of both couples at Branson today. 

Edited by Sew Sumi
9 hours ago, jcbrown said:

Does he have a "please, get me out of here" look on his face or am I projecting?

Either that or he just hasn't mastered the Jill-patented raised-eyebrows-to-look-surprised-by-the-photo look yet.

Or both, maybe. Although I fear we are wishfully thinking.

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, jcbrown said:

Does he have a "please, get me out of here" look on his face or am I projecting?

A bit of both, I think...He has on the standard Duggar "wide-eyed" smile, with his eyebrows up to his soon-to-be-receding hairline. When there's a camera around (in effect, continually), that expression seems to pretty much demanded of them, so there's nothing natural about that smile whether or not they are actually happy at the time. He may be feeling fine for all we know, or be in the depths of despair. The expression would be the same.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Barb23 said:

What is it with the Duggar/Ruark genes?   Jackson is 12 & is small in stature but his face looks older, like he's already starting on the rapid aging process like his brothers. 

Who's side do they get that from? I'm thinking Michelle's because Grandma Duggar looks great for 70, and although Boob aged quite a bit thanks to Josh-gate, he's not completely atrocious looking for a guy in his early 50s. Deanna is an attractive lady, so it must be the Ruark genes aging these boys in dog years.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

Are those the workers?! I'm surprised they're not texting in addition to ignoring the kid forty feet up on the climbing wall.

It's a red neck state & they aren't union workers. Screw those petty safety regulations.  ;) 

• Love 4
4 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Are those the workers?! I'm surprised they're not texting in addition to ignoring the kid forty feet up on the climbing wall.

I didnt even notice the climber at first.  Just another Duggar kid fading into the woodwork.....

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Wow, Mack looks exactly like Suze's daughter.

See? That's what I've been saying about the M kids. They're ALL Keller. Marcus is Pa Keller's doppelganger. We've found genes even stronger than Boob's,. although that said, both Izzy and Spurge are Boob's mini-mes.

• Love 4

Jackson and the bow-tie pic.

My mom could cook, sew, fix a washing machine, wallpaper, etc, and worked outside the home, and she ironed everything. Apparently an aversion to wrinkled clothes has been passed on to me, although I go to extremes to remove wrinkles without touching an iron.

Which one of Jackson's very skilled helpmeet sisters took this picture without insisting that at least the collar of his shirt be ironed?

I don't understand their philosophy of stay-at-home wives, when they have yet to turn out a daughter who has a clue about the daily chores of living.

• Love 11
On 11/23/2016 at 2:13 PM, BitterApple said:

I thought they were Derrick & the Duggar's token Friend of Color.

• Love 2
On ‎11‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 0:44 PM, Natalie68 said:

Put a little cowboy hat on him and he looks like Howdy Doody.  

It's seems like they go out of their way to make the sons look like rubes.

• Love 3
On ‎11‎/‎14‎/‎2016 at 2:59 PM, RazzleberryPie said:

That one looks like a slightly prettier Mini Jana (and I do think Jana is pretty). Jenny is the prettiest one of them all to me. Jessa's going to hate her.

Long chin Jessa may be the most confident of the Duggar girls, but I think Jenny is the prettiest followed by Jana.  It's nice to see Jenny smiling for a change. 

• Love 5