Type keyword(s) to search

Jill, Derick & the Kids: Moving On!!

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Shout out to everyone participating in the conversation about Jill’s miscarriage/stillbirth. You’re navigating a difficult topic with respect and thoughtfulness and your contributions are kind, considerate, constructive and informative. 

Thank you. 💚💚

• Start Topic

14 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I'm not gonna lie, I'd push an old lady into traffic to be a fly on the wall at the TTH right now. The Duggars are fully aware they can't afford another PR disaster and Derelict just served one up on a silver platter. 

I'd be willing to hit a cat on a sled if I could overhear the conversation.  j/k!!

• Love 9

Jazz is very touchy about pronoun usage, but hopefully her parents will calm her down and put out a gracious statement, acknowledging that this is what Jazz deals with on the daily. Nothing more. Acknowledging Dullard by name will just further martyr him in the eyes of their leghumpers, who have been silent on the issue on the TLC FB page. Sentiment runs 100% for Jazz.

• Love 15

I could see Derrick being sincere enough in his atrocious beliefs that he'd be willing burn the TLC bridge over this. Which tickles me because I don't think he realizes just how dependent he is on TLC. Not only for the paycheck...whatever donations he gets will dry up without the exposure.

I hope Jazz and her family make no public comments. Treat him as the nobody internet troll he is.

• Love 11
37 minutes ago, CherryMalotte said:

The TLC FB page is lit up like a methed up Christmas tree with nuclear powered disco lights.  At some point TLC is going to have to address this,  it will be interesting how they respond.

Not very Christian of you Derek....

I went to the page but couldn't find the comments for some reason. Can you point me in the right direction, please?

• Love 1

@EVS Go to See Visitor Posts. I guess it will be laid out differently on a phone vs. Laptop, but I am sure the section is there somewhere. I am on my phone and the visitor comments come up before the videos. HTH

Edited by Sew Sumi

I went to the page but couldn't find the comments for some reason. Can you point me in the right direction, please?

If you go thru the visitor posts of the TLC FB page there's comments a plenty, they can be found on the right side of the page.     

ETA - thank you Sew Sumi.  I'm on my PC, not my phone, not sure where it can be found on the phone.

Edited by CherryMalotte
credit where credit is due...
3 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

@EVS Go to See Visitor Posts. I guess it will be different on a phone vs. Laptop, but I am sure the section is there somewhere. HTH

Just now, CherryMalotte said:

If you go thru the visitor posts of the TLC FB page there's comments a plenty, they can be found on the right side of the page.     

Thank you both!  

He like all other Duggars thinks is bulletproof, and they must be. TLC has not commented about the bigoted statement, and bullying of a child on their network. They are slowly easing the despicable parents into Counting O. What is there for Derick to fear? He bites the hand that feeds him and keeps grifting. Let's see how all of them react if Counting On is cancelled. Another interview with Mechele fake crying and Boob asking not to punish the marrieds (his current gravy train) for the actions of one?

• Love 8

Really I'm worried about Derrick and Jill.  Can't anyone in the Duggar or Byrum families see how much they've changed in the last few years?  I do believe they have actually changed.  They used to seem kind of hippiesh kids that truly cared about people.  Jill, with her quest to help expectant mothers and Derrick's to travel the world.  Now they're a couple of cranky seniors yelling at kids to get off their lawn.

Genuinely, I hope someone close to them is keeping an eye on these two.

Edited by flyingdi
I think faster than I type or vice versa.
  • Love 16
1 hour ago, toodles said:

Latest tweet.  "we shouldn't trust our own heart & mind" - Derick your cult brain is showing.  I copied this from another site.  

This is an excerpt from his latest tweet.  I'm not on Twitter so I couldn't copy and paste the whole thing.  Something about God saying not to trust our hearts and minds.  Maybe the whole tweet is posted here somewhere.  

It's pretty obvious he didn't heed his own advice.  If he had, maybe he wouldn't have caused a twitter firestorm by bullying a teenager ON HIS OWN NETWORK!!  What an idiot.

Derick Dillard @derick4Him

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding." Proverbs 3:5. We shouldn't trust our own heart & mind.

6:04 AM - 3 Aug 2017

He never makes sense.

Jill must have gone in to overdrive to get the pictures up

https://www.dillardfamily.com/dillard family blog

• Love 4
They are attacking Jill's page too. I'm imagining Jessa running to the pool house waving her brown sandal angrily ready to get Derrick.
Edited by Lunera
  • Love 18

I can see the Dullards marching to Boob's order to distract with Sam pictures. It's unconscionable for TLC to be complicit.

ETA: If I was Jazz's parents I'd contact Nancy and rip her a new one over her lack of condemnation about Derick's bullying of a child.  Then I'd make a few phone calls to LGBTQ leaders and have them rain down on TLC, by every available type of social media. I could be wrong but I think there more pro LGBTQ than leg humpers.

Edited by SMama
Another thought.
  • Love 19

The problem is Cathy believes her cancer was cured by god not the physicians and treatment she received. The Duggar parents think they can pray away everything. Derick and Jill would need rational relatives to step in and offer help. They are so isolated that it will never happen. Add to that a rambling post Derick wrote while in DA pretty much shutting down the existence of mental health issues. Poor Izzy and Sam.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Lunera said:

TLC and the Dullards posted new pictures of the kids to divert attention. 

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2181511415408741&id=1819438424949377

16 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Derick Dillard @derick4Him

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding." Proverbs 3:5. We shouldn't trust our own heart & mind.

6:04 AM - 3 Aug 2017

He never makes sense.

Jill must have gone in to overdrive to get the pictures up

https://www.dillardfamily.com/dillard family blog

Kids are cute. Unfortunately kids your parents are assholes.

Btw retail is starting to hire for the Christmas season. Brush up on customer service Duggars and your knowledge of Santa. You might just have to go out into the big scary world and work. Have fun.

• Love 12
18 minutes ago, Lunera said:
They are attacking Jill's page too. I'm imagining Jessa running to the pool house waving her brown sandal angrily ready to get Derrick.

Samuel actually says "Screw this. Sammy out!"

• Love 15
2 hours ago, toodles said:

Latest tweet.  "we shouldn't trust our own heart & mind" - Derick your cult brain is showing.  I copied this from another site.  

This is an excerpt from his latest tweet.  I'm not on Twitter so I couldn't copy and paste the whole thing.  Something about God saying not to trust our hearts and minds.  Maybe the whole tweet is posted here somewhere.  

It's pretty obvious he didn't heed his own advice.  If he had, maybe he wouldn't have caused a twitter firestorm by bullying a teenager ON HIS OWN NETWORK!!  What an idiot.

I'm not on Twitter either, so I appreciate posters that are, to keep me up on things like this.

I would love to be a fly on the wall at Boob's house.  He handpicked that dickhead Derick for his favorite daughter.  

2 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I'm not gonna lie, I'd push an old lady into traffic to be a fly on the wall at the TTH right now. The Duggars are fully aware they can't afford another PR disaster and Derelict just served one up on a silver platter. 

Great minds think alike!  I sometimes post before reading all the previous comments, and I have to say it again:  you beat me to it :)

• Love 14
1 hour ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

Derick's botched jaw surgery and the two halves of his face remind me of the Canadians on South Park.

Sorry, couldn't help myself.  

@Arwen Evenstar, that made me laugh.  South Park is one of my daughter's favorite shows, and has been for years!  The episodes I've seen are hilarious.  

Sanctimonious prick Derick would no doubt find it easier to go through life if he had any sense of humor.  I believe God has one (from a heathen non-church goer that nevertheless believes in a higher power.)  

• Love 3

A TLC rep tells TMZ ... Dillard's "personal statement" in no way reflects the network's views.

Beyond weak, shameful and insufficient. Translation: What did you people expect from our network? We are still featuring this cult family, glossing over what everyone knows they are about. So what if the parents covered up incest, then gave an interview justifying their actions. It's about $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. Seriously the Duggars and adjacent will survive a nuclear holocaust.

The silver lining is every freaking article reminds the reader about Joshley's molestation of his sisters. A nice reminder of who these vermin really are. By the time they get to that trial there will be little sympathy for them. I'm not ragging on the victims, but it would behoove them to stay out of the public eye. Also, aren't the victims participating in the lawsuit to protect other victims, as in children?

Edited by SMama
  • Love 7

I'm stuck on Derick's tweet saying "We shouldn't trust our own heart & mind." How many times has he said Jesus laid it on our hearts? I guess he has more than one, to be able to tell the difference.

• Love 7

I for the life of me can not understand how this will go unpunished.  Derrick bashed bullied a young girl, Jill endangered the welfare of there child.,live off of donations .  What am I missing.  Last but not least Jill downplayed her bothers  molestation of her and her sisters.  Yet they are still in your face.  I wonder if everyone stop reacting to them what would happen.  Rant over carry on

• Love 6

DO NOT USE YOUR NEWBORN CHILD AS A HUMAN SHIELD TO DEFLECT MEAN COMMENTS.

Is that way Sam was born, to take the heat off of you? Lots of respect for kids there.

Anyone know how Jazz's ratings compare to the Duggars?

Edited by JoanArc
  • Love 14

I'm not condoning threats/violence but I have a feeling the backlash from this is going to make Jill wish they were back in Danger America in a house with a falling shower curtain in every room.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, leighroda said:

I'm not condoning threats/violence but I have a feeling the backlash from this is going to make Jill wish they were back in Danger America in a house with a falling shower curtain in every room.

I wonder if they'll pull a Josh-in-rehab midnight dropoff by JD. Bye Felicia.

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, JoanArc said:

I wonder if they'll pull a Josh-in-rehab midnight dropoff by JD. Bye Felicia.

I just hope they have the wisdom to leave Izzy and Sammy with their Grandma C... one could only hope those two are in hiding and the boys are with someone who truly cares for and adores them.

Edited by Curly Sue
  • Love 3

I hope some spiritual being shines down on the Dillard children. Jazz is so fortunate to be born to her parents. Parents that have been able to put the well being of their child above all else.

Jazz is using her life experience to make the world a more united, accepting and respectful place. 

Derick has a lot to learn and he could start by listening to Jazz and her family.

• Love 14
2 hours ago, ThinkerBell said:

You can send an email message to TLC by going to their web site at: https://www.tlc.com (scroll to the bottom of the page to 'Contact Us') and express your concerns. I just did.

I did. I told them how disgusted I was for a grown man to bully a 16 year old girl. On the same network! I also said I would never spend any money with their advertisers.

• Love 10