Type keyword(s) to search

Jill, Derick & the Kids: Moving On!!

Shout out to everyone participating in the conversation about Jill’s miscarriage/stillbirth. You’re navigating a difficult topic with respect and thoughtfulness and your contributions are kind, considerate, constructive and informative. 

Thank you. 💚💚

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

Nothing wrong with that....I don't cook fresh food all the time either...the only reason I snark on it is that all these girls were supposedly prepared for was to get married...you'd think they'd have more skills

Except what happened was they had 21 people to feed everyday so they had to have shortcuts or everyone would starve.  Now if they had 7 people to feed every day they could have learned proper cooking methods.  They probably aren't allowed to watch Food Network or read heathen cookbooks either - sooo they had to swap recipes with other fundies in the same boat.

51 minutes ago, Defrauder said:

Whatever happened to Jill playing doctor in Danger America?  Is she still trying to pull that off?  I remember the eye glasses prop (to try and make her look smarter) and that tri-corder looking thing she used at one point.  Maybe the locals figured she really didn't meet the qualifications.  She's not delivering babies all over town like she was trying to make it appear she'd be doing before she left.  

IIRC, her "midwife" degree doesn't allow her to practice overseas, and in addition, Danger America doesn't recognize said degree anyway.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Defrauder said:

Except what happened was they had 21 people to feed everyday so they had to have shortcuts or everyone would starve.  Now if they had 7 people to feed every day they could have learned proper cooking methods.  They probably aren't allowed to watch Food Network or read heathen cookbooks either - sooo they had to swap recipes with other fundies in the same boat.

That makes sense, unless there's several sets of hands to prepare fresh food, it would have to be heat and eat.  There's plenty of able bodies there, but since the men don't do shit with cooking and housekeeping.....

• Love 1
40 minutes ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

That makes sense, unless there's several sets of hands to prepare fresh food, it would have to be heat and eat.  There's plenty of able bodies there, but since the men don't do shit with cooking and housekeeping.....

I was going to say, if the responsibility of feeding 20 people wasn't shunted off on one teenage girl, the family probably could've eaten a lot healthier. 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

IIRC, her "midwife" degree doesn't allow her to practice overseas, and in addition, Danger America doesn't recognize said degree anyway.

Certificate, dear, certificate.  :)  We can't give that thing too much credit. 

• Love 18
On Monday, July 11, 2016 at 11:29 AM, Arwen Evenstar said:

One would know if one has travelers diarrhea, however one may not know if one has Zika.

God also gave us common sense, such as the sense to avoid areas where Zika is common...facts never concern the Duggars.  Remember, these people think The Creation Museum is real science.

Zika only happens to sinners. Jesus will protect them

• Love 10
(edited)

The man bun seems practical if you keep your hair long and live in Central America.  A lot of guys I know would be getting a buzz cut just to stay cool.

As for them coming home, I think the only doctor they will seek is a some sort of fertility and/or ob/gyn to discover why Jill's not pregnant. I sometimes wonder if she has the same thing Kim K W had after she had her daughter North. 

Edited by Temperance
  • Love 1
On 7/10/2016 at 5:52 PM, awaken said:

I cannot believe she mentions chik fil a in that post!  I was kind of with her till she said that, and now I'm annoyed. Did they get kickbacks from CFA to pay for their vacation home for mentioning it?  Ugh. 

Me thinks someone is hoping they'll send so gift cards her way. 

4 hours ago, JoanArc said:

I blew up the pic on my ipad. No Seewalds. Derick is wearing the bandanna and crouching in the dirt. I'm sure those kids will convert any second.

Derick almost looks like he's picking his nose...just sayin....

That picture is just a trip to the ER and a round of stitches waiting to happen; and trust me, I'm not one to clutch pearls over kids climbing trees or skateboarding without a helmet. Izzy looks like he's about to fall forward and bust his forehead open on the edge of the counter.

• Love 8
(edited)
On 6/3/2016 at 8:33 AM, MunichNark said:

dill.jpg

I don't know how this picture showed up? I did not want this but I'll go with it anyway, looks like Izzy's escape car! 

For a moment I thought Izzy was about to grab Jill's birthcontrol on the left but when I blew the picture up it's just paper. Drats! 

Edited by Fuzzysox
  • Love 2

Oh, I saw that pic on my phone earlier today, so I didn't notice he was standing on the fucking BUMBO chair. Good god people! Instead of taking his picture, PICK HIM UP and actually RELATE with him like normal parents. Everything is a damn photo op for them, but at least we can see how they disregard caution  at just about every possible opportunity. 

• Love 5

I'm not a helicopter parent at all. I have five kids all pretty close in age. 

The bumbo chair is going to slip out from behind him and his face is going to smash the counter on the way down, taking out a few teeth.  

JILL IS SO STUPID

First of all, don't let your kid climb dangerously like that.  Loosing teeth or needing stitches is a horrible experience. As a mother, you say "izzy, get down, don't climb on the little chair, you can fall and get hurt.  Tell Mommy what you want, OK?"

Secondly, You don't snap a photo of some precarious climbing manuever your little child is doing and then post it on social media. It's not funny and why Jill thinks this is funny is really concerning. Her intelligence level is very low and common sense is seriously lacking.  

The fact that he is dangerously climbing is a normal 15 month old thing to do.  The scary part is that Silly Jilly thinks it's a hoot. 

And, i have terrible vision, but where is the bananna he is reaching for? All I see is some white compact thing that looks like birth control pills. 

• Love 16

That pic makes me think a little more critically on the non-pregnancy status of the Dullards. I bet it's him. But like I've said elsewhere quite recently, they'll just blame her and never get him tested. 

Are you high? These are the "as many children as God gives us" Duggars. Oh, and COVENANT MARRIAGE!!!!!111 because they're so much better than all of our long-lasting, pedestrian marriages. I'm coming up on 22 years next month. Yikes. :D

And God only blessed me with late first trimester miscarriages, so I am of the Devil. Of course, it could have also been the fibroids that weren't discovered until a few years ago. 

You wonder if Jilly's form of "midwifery" even knows about fibroids or endometriosis. Is she even authorized to do an ultrasound, or do they all go to those stripmall places instead of a real OBGYN? 

• Love 2

Sew, you know full well that the Wisdumb Booklets likely don't teach about fibroids or endometriosis since they no doubt believe that Speshul Snowflakes like them are too right with God to suffer such things.

Endometriosis and fibroids are miserable and also have the capacity to diminish "joyful availability". No doubt the ignorance that Gothard women are steeped in, they aren't allowed any relief for their misery. C sections can cause scarring that can result in adhesions. 

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

Endometriosis and fibroids are miserable and also have the capacity to diminish "joyful availability". No doubt the ignorance that Gothard women are steeped in, they aren't allowed any relief for their misery. C sections can cause scarring that can result in adhesions. 

I can't get over that joyful availability crap. Or the cult of vaginal birth. I have a 14 month old that I birthed vaginally. Apparently my pelvis narrows in a way that my doctor didn't pick up on and my daughter's shoulders got caught on the way out. By the time they realized she was stuck, it was too late for a c-section. The force they had to use to get her out resulted in a really severe tear that I'm still not fully recovered from and which resulted in two blood transfusions because of how much blood I loss.  Looking back, I wish I could have just had a c-section.  I'm glad that my husband is super patient and loves me so much because "being available" was severely painful for at least 9 months and is still pretty painful.  I think about the Duggar girls and that their husbands may not be as patient as mine is. I can't imagine what emotional issues I would have had if I had felt like I had no choice but to be "available" in the past 14 months.

• Love 15
33 minutes ago, Bitter Betty said:

I can't get over that joyful availability crap. Or the cult of vaginal birth. I have a 14 month old that I birthed vaginally. Apparently my pelvis narrows in a way that my doctor didn't pick up on and my daughter's shoulders got caught on the way out. By the time they realized she was stuck, it was too late for a c-section. The force they had to use to get her out resulted in a really severe tear that I'm still not fully recovered from and which resulted in two blood transfusions because of how much blood I loss.  Looking back, I wish I could have just had a c-section.  I'm glad that my husband is super patient and loves me so much because "being available" was severely painful for at least 9 months and is still pretty painful.  I think about the Duggar girls and that their husbands may not be as patient as mine is. I can't imagine what emotional issues I would have had if I had felt like I had no choice but to be "available" in the past 14 months.

same thing with my son.  Except his arm broke and two dislocated hips. 10 pounder. And sex hurt for about a year. I was badly torn. My next kids were all C-sections. 

Who knows what Gothard teaches on this subject??? It's very disturbing to even think about. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Marigold said:

same thing with my son.  Except his arm broke and two dislocated hips. 10 pounder. And sex hurt for about a year. I was badly torn. My next kids were all C-sections. 

Who knows what Gothard teaches on this subject??? It's very disturbing to even think about. 

Debi Pearl, nasty and hateful troll that she is, goes as far to say that sex hurting women is a load of crap. I wanted to throw my tablet across the room!

The Gothard girls and their obsession with home births attended by midwives of dubious qualifications makes me think that ripping and tearing are sadly commonplace. 

Muffy had mecomium coming out of her and Jessa could have bled to death...both could gave ended up far worse for both mother and baby.

• Love 4
(edited)
14 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

Oh, I saw that pic on my phone earlier today, so I didn't notice he was standing on the fucking BUMBO chair. Good god people! Instead of taking his picture, PICK HIM UP and actually RELATE with him like normal parents. Everything is a damn photo op for them, but at least we can see how they disregard caution  at just about every possible opportunity. 

I was just coming here to post on that pic.  What kind of fucknut picks up their phone for a pic instead of running over to rescue the kid before there is an accident?  And it takes an even bigger fucknut to post it on social media.  Absolutely no common sense. 

Edited by tabloidlover
It and In are not interchangeable - promise!
  • Love 8
24 minutes ago, tabloidlover said:

I was just coming here to post on that pic.  What kind of fucknut picks up their phone for a pic instead of running over to rescue the kid before there is an accident?  And it takes an even bigger fucknut to post it on social media.  Absolutely no common sense. 

That picture along with the other pictures of Izzy in dangerous/uncomfortable situations really makes me fear for Izzy. Jill has no regard for his comfort or safety. The giant swaddle where he is screaming, the fan picture, this balance on a bumbo...I almost get the feeling like she wants him to get hurt, know what I mean? Like she is passively taking out her aggression/angst over her situation in CA with Derrick on her kid...

• Love 1

It is all alarmingly bizarre for someone who spent the majority of her childhood raising "buddies". Considering the plethora of disturbing aspects of a Very Duggar Existence, Izzy and Spurgy pics don't trouble me excessively, usually. But holy hell, even childless, heathen, joyfully unavailable me is having heart palpitations at that latest one. Jill is unbelievably thick.

• Love 8

You all forget that God not only loves Jill, he owes her for years of being the good little Duggar!  He will never let anything happen to Jill's son.

Sad part is, I sometimes think Jill really believes this.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, tabloidlover said:

There are a lot of non Duggar dingbats that would grab their phones before helping their child because that's just how things are now. Everyone's looking for that perfect picture to post on social media. 

I didn't even realize that it was a Bumbo seat. I thought it might have been a potty chair until I realized that the kid probably won't be potty trained until they get back to Arkansas and Jana does it for them. 

• Love 7
19 hours ago, Brown eyed girl said:

image.jpeg

This picture makes me so uneasy. Izzy could easily fall and hurt himself. To quote my mom, God gave them as much sense as he gave a jackass. 

Oh dear lord that child is going to get hurt .  What is wrong with Jill and Derrick

• Love 1
On ‎7‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 6:49 PM, Marigold said:

I have gone to marriage counseling with Christian counselors and was very pleased.  God did not come up often, actually. I'm sure there are some flakes, which appear in every profession, but my counselor was a LMSW with about 20yrs of experience.

Aaaaaaaand there's the difference.  You went to a fully certified counselor with 20 years experience who is also Christian and willing to consider faith when counseling (as most counselors, Christian or not, are).  Unfortunately there is a new push for Christian counselors, certified under their own program only, that are about as qualified to counsel people as Jill is to be a midwife. 

14 hours ago, Marigold said:

Since we know God wants you to birth an army of believers, I can only believe that Satan narrowed your pelvis to make vaginal birth life-threatening for you and your child.  Or was God teaching you a lesson?  Or did you not pray for a miracle to suddenly expand your pelvis to accommodate your child?  Or did Satan possess your child on the way out?  So many possible Gothard-approved explanations.

I feel very sorry for women in these cults.  We are all built the way we are and, if we want, may or may not be able to have children or to safely have children through vaginal birth.  One thing I do know, if there is a problem they will find a way to blame the mother even if it is entirely out of her control. 

26 minutes ago, amitville said:

Oh dear lord that child is going to get hurt .  What is wrong with Jill and Derrick?

That is a question with a very long answer. 

• Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, Stacey1014 said:

There are a lot of non Duggar dingbats that would grab their phones before helping their child because that's just how things are now. Everyone's looking for that perfect picture to post on social media. 

I didn't even realize that it was a Bumbo seat. I thought it might have been a potty chair until I realized that the kid probably won't be potty trained until they get back to Arkansas and Jana does it for them. 

I'm sure Jana knows she's already in for a real treat. The Jillards are so stupid that they probably think those numbers on the diaper package are the load limit on the diapers not the baby's weight.

Why on earth would anyone want these two fuckwits to have another child when no doubt there will be another botched birth, more questionable parenting fails, and that they were clearly unprepared and unqualified to be parents in the first place. 

People are speculating on her possible infertility, but after seeing Derick's interpretive dance moves and his apparent lack of personal hygiene, I could totally understand her NOT being joyfully available for THAT...

I'm going to wash out my brain with brain bleach now!

Edited by Arwen Evenstar
  • Love 3

Looking at that photo again, I almost wonder if someone didn't put him up on that chair...If he climbed on it himself, he must have balanced on the back of it for a moment before reaching or the counter, and the distance between the two leaves for a split second of "free-fall" time. It seems the average baby would instinctively not put himself in that position. Also, if I'm remembering my own kids accurately (which I may not be...my youngest is 25) the average baby of that age has the mental acuity to push or otherwise manipulate objects to climb on if they are after something.

17 minutes ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

People are speculating on her possible infertility, but after seeing Derick's interpretive dance moves and his apparent lack of personal hygiene, I could totally understand her NOT being joyfully available for THAT...

I'm going to wash out my brain with brain bleach now!

Well, Mechelle was joyfully available to stank breath Boob.  Jill has been trained to consider nasty, stinky, massively unappealing men as something desirable. 

Oh crap, now I need the brain bleach!

• Love 2
Just now, Muffyn said:

Well, Mechelle was joyfully available to stank breath Boob.  Jill has been trained to consider nasty, stinky, massively unappealing men as something desirable. 

Oh crap, now I need the brain bleach!

Well, there's other positions that one nay use to avoid stank breath, but if his interpretive dance skills reflect his prowess in the sack, he's got bigger problems that stank breath. Mouthwash is a solution for bad breath.

• Love 1

To me it looks  as if Izzy stepped on the Bumbo  while it was flush  with the cabinet, and the  Bumbo was in the  process of sliding backward  when the photo was snapped.

• Love 9
(edited)
5 hours ago, Jynnan tonnix said:

Also, if I'm remembering my own kids accurately (which I may not be...my youngest is 25) the average baby of that age has the mental acuity to push or otherwise manipulate objects to climb on if they are after something.

Many of them do.  My grandson was using a toy golf club as a tool even before he was crawling.  He'd stick it out and push or pull his toys closer.  Once he crawled, he'd stick the golf club around the end of the counter to try to snag the dog's water dish in secret.  He was not supposed to mess with the water dish but that made it more interesting of course.  He moved a step stool to climb for crackers at about Izzie's age.  Some of them move chairs to try to get into cabinets. 

Edited by Absolom
  • Love 4
33 minutes ago, Portia said:

To me it looks  as if Izzy stepped on the Bumbo  while it was flush  with the cabinet, and the  Bumbo was in the  process of sliding backward  when the photo was snapped.

That scenario is so wrong I didn't even think it...but it actually is one of the only ways to explain the positioning.

• Love 2

If an adult deliberately put him in that position for a photo op...WOW. It's an anxiety-inducing photo any way you slice it, though.  Listen, I'm not a huge kid person. I like them, but I've never had one...I'm surrounded by cousins with offspring of all ages and I won't babysit anyone under eight because I don't feel qualified. So Jill...may I call you Jill?...if your Izzy photos are causing MY ovaries to want to jump through the screen and pluck him up before he cracks his skull open--me, a gal who zero jurisdictions over even a single buddy growing up--it might be time for you to re-think some stuff. Or, you know, think about it for the very first time. Whichever.

• Love 10

RE:  Banana Photo-  What is woven into that basket on the top left of the counter/  Looks like SARS to me.  The companion piece, ZIKA, is under the cabinet.

By the way, where ever did "Danger America" get it's start??

• Love 1