Type keyword(s) to search

Josh & Anna Smuggar: A Series of Unfortunate Events

• Start Topic

Josh went to DC to sell the beliefs his parents drilled into his brain at an early age. He capitalized on his parent's five minutes of fame aka famewhoring and being the oldest of nineteen kids. He thinks he is something special, people will be drawn to him, and he is above being punished for molesting five young girls and cheating on his wife. The devil is to blamed for all of his naughty behavior. He is not five years old. Time to take a look at himself for his past behavior and stop blaming the devil and momsie and popsie for the way his life turned out.

Time for Josh to pay the piper.

Because, like all the rest of them, he was forcibly created to be a person with no soul, mind or will of his own. He was supposed to swallow the "thinking" of his crap parents and follow their lead without deviation because that's the only way they can imagine someone being able to live a "godly" life. Too bad what it really does is create dead souls or monsters or, at the very least, completely confused and frustrated chidults.

Michelle and JIm Bob oughta be kicked from the TTH to Big Sandy and back again for their stupid child-raising theories.

You are SO right on, Church ie! Believe it or not I grew up around fundies myself and went to one of those so called nondenominational Christian schools for a while...my parents weren't fun dies....and I later learned these folks were Independent Baptists..but omg they were heathens compared to the Duggars strictness....but I still felt relieved to not be too screwed up by it.

Something about strict Fundy way of life never sat well with me...when I got older I rrealized it was for many of the reasons you just stated...I think my mind is boggled by how screwed up their version of religion is and what its already done to Josh..though I should have said as much when I posted...and has yet to do to the rest of their kids...childults...excellent

Edited by Arwen Evenstar
  • Love 2

Given how she was raised (brainwashed and unprepared to be able to support herself and her kids on her own), I just don't see how Anna can even begin to entertain the thought of leaving Josh when she's surrounded 24/7 by Duggar family members and likely living off of their charity while her husband is away at "rehab." (And I think Michelle and JimBob know this too.). I want Anna to leave. But I honestly think that is something that she cannot even think about doing in her current living situation. I have sympathy for her. I hope Josh mans up and leaves on his own.

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 15

I posted I think Jim Bob will help Josh. But i wish he wouldn't.Josh needs to provide for his family. I would hate for the kids to suffer but truthfully, if Josh got desperate letters from Anna like they are out of food and can't pay the electric bill, he might snap into reality. This church prison is like some down time for Joshie. he has most likely, learned NOTHING and hasn't gotten any better.This constant coddling of the Josh the Village Idiot is not helping him one bit.And coddling Anna isn't helping her either. It's easy for her to "forgive and move forward" when the Duggars are paying your bills, buying food and providing a roof for Anna.Anna has suffered tremendous humiliation and a crushing blow. But, unlike most women with four little kids and no education, she is living large. She is lucky in that respect because as we all know, when a man cheats and then abondons you with the kids, you are pretty much fucked. Anna has non of those worries.Maybe if Anna had shut off notices and had to scrounge around to get food for the kids, she would grow a spine and SET SOME BOUNDARIES for Josh.Jim Bob and Michelle are making this way too easy for both of them. (I am glad the children are taken care of)

Josh AND Anna need to provide for their family.

• Love 8

The devil is to blamed for all of his naughty behavior. He is not five years old. Time to take a look at himself for his past behavior and stop blaming the devil

The thing is, they all blame the devil. If I do something bad, the devil made me do it. If I do something good, it wasn't really me at all, it was Jesus. And whoever decides to think something different will be having a thought that's absolutely new to this whole enmeshed pack of idiots -- and something that goes against everything they've heard from literally everybody they've known for their whole lives. That's going to take somebody with brains and guts. And I don't think Josh has ever shown much of a glimmer of either of those. (Despite his apparently seeming smart to some people, he's always sounded stupid to me; arrogant and trying to be slick, but dim ... And as for guts? -- Well, he cried in the driveway when he moved some hundreds of miles from mommy and daddy.... Not sure that qualifies for a courage award, since I don't really believe the crying was because of his warm heart and love of family .... I think it was because he's an insecure wienie who needs to hide behind skirts.)

And it's also probably going to take somebody who's both been exposed to new information and ideas and had some time entirely on his or her own away from this lockstep-thinking cult and forced to think for him- or herself or else. And they've arranged it so that nobody gets either of those things either.

I think you've got a dumb, lazy guy who, even now, has lived entirely within a single-minded cult that constantly preaches that the Devil's to blame for bad stuff and all the credit for good stuff goes to Jesus, not to people. And since it'd be so much easier if the devil were to blame, where will Mr. Dumb and Lazy find the motivation to say -- "Oh, we do stuff! Not the Devil or Jesus! I need to figure out what I think is right to do and then learn how to alter my behavior so I'll do that!"? Can a big uneducated dummy even come up with a thought like that? Would that thought have any appeal at all to a lazy slug?

I  think there's almost no hope that the Josh Duggar I've seen will ever change in that direction. At least not absent some absolutely world-shaking event that somehow forced him to or if he hit absolute rock bottom. But there's a long long way between where he is now and rock bottom.

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 13

Boob has posted on the family website about how to prevent raising a son like Josh. Clearly we see how well those tactics worked out for Josh and how well he protected his own daughters...is there no end to the Duggar hypocrisy machine?

Clearly they do not understand the definition of insanity...doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

Looking to Dim Bulb and Googly Eyes for parenting advice is like asking Hannibal Lechter for cooking lessons!

We ate his tater tot casserole with some canned green beans and a nice syrupy soft drink..slurp!

Edited by Arwen Evenstar
  • Love 8

As noted in the other thread, the Duggars self-plagiarized. That article is ten years old if it's a day. It is rightfully getting slammed both on Facebook and People, who also published it as "new."

"People" really needs to change its name to "Idiots."

• Love 8

Not really on topic but I didn't realise that the Smuggar's had a miscarriage between Mackynzie and Michael (I didn't watch the show often).  I was looking on the Wiki page to try and remember how old some of the kids were and it says; "A few months after the birth of their daughter, Mackynzie Duggar, Josh and Anna Duggar learned that she was pregnant with their second child, but the pregnancy ended in a miscarriage". Does anyone remember that?

Yeah, although they never confirmed it, the statements coming out at the time made it appear that it was one of those deals where she found out she was pregnant before a missed period (eta: IIRC, someone either here or one of my FB groups IDed the pregnancy tests that they use, and they're the super EPTs), then miscarried around the time her regular period was due. I didn't interpret it as being any later on than that. 

Edited by Sew Sumi

Yeah, although they never confirmed it, the statements coming out at the time made it appear that it was one of those deals where she found out she was pregnant before a missed period (eta: IIRC, someone either here or one of my FB groups IDed the pregnancy tests that they use, and they're the super EPTs), then miscarried around the time her regular period was due. I didn't interpret it as being any later on than that.

That's the way I remember it. Given how incredibly common that is (and most of the time women don't even know, because our morning routine doesn't include a pee stick) it seemed a bit dramatic to call it a miscarriage. But they got sympathy and free food and Anna got a martyr badge.

• Love 6

That's the way I remember it. Given how incredibly common that is (and most of the time women don't even know, because our morning routine doesn't include a pee stick) it seemed a bit dramatic to call it a miscarriage. But they got sympathy and free food and Anna got a martyr badge.

or she jumped to the conclusion she was pregnant, so she could get extra attention by pretending to lose it in a normal monthly flow. 

These people need another hobby.

• Love 12

I wonder out loud (and this may or may not already have been mentioned) why, if anybody had any vested interest in the marriage working out, why weren't they put in marriage counseling, instead of just shipping him away for months?  It's possible that, just like in my case, they went through a few marriage counselors already, to no avail.  One of the marriage counselors we saw, only saw us for one session, and declared that he would not continue because my "Josh" wouldn't stop whining and making excuses.  In fact, he walked out of EVERY session whining about how unfair it was that he "had to go through this bullshit" and that the counselor never wanted to address how it was all my fault (uh, because it wasn't?).  It got to a point where our counselor suggested that he needed to get help on his own, because marriage counseling was going nowhere.  So he referred "Josh" to a counseling group for men with sex addiction (it was christian based, but led by a licensed counselor)... and I told him that was his last chance with me.  He lied in group and gave lip service, but was otherwise non compliant; he threw a tantrum every time it was time to go to group, like a 5 year old kid refusing to go to school, etc.   Cheated again while attending group, at which point I left.  And LESS THAN 48 hours after I left, he was cheating on his mistress already, so tell me again how it was all my fault?  According to his mommy and daddy, it was...     I'm going on another tangent but just speculating, perhaps there have been marital problems for quite some time and perhaps they have been in marriage counseling (or not) and perhaps this was the last straw.  Maybe Anna said, "you're going away to get help, this is your last chance with me."  It would explain why she isn't in any way involved with him right now.  She's had it with him.

Oh, just to clarify, if there was any marriage counseling at all, I'm sure it was some unlicensed church elder who told them to read the bible more.   And now that I'm on a roll, why isn't Anna in counseling herself?  She might be, again, with some unlicensed church elder... 

• Love 14

JimBob on dealing with crisis:

“The Andy Griffith Show is…a very wholesome show, but when a crisis comes up, they leave God out of the equation." "They don’t pray to God asking for his help. Usually they solve the problem with deceit or manipulation. It’s really teaching how to live your life without God. Even though we watch those shows, we usually have a discussion afterward about how things should have been done differently.”

I don't think the Duggars (or Pa Keller) care how effective counseling might be for Josh and Anna, they'd consider it turning away from God. God is the most important person in that marriage.

Edited by Kokapetl
  • Love 3

“The Andy Griffith Show is…a very wholesome show, but when a crisis comes up, they leave God out of the equation." "They don’t pray to God asking for his help. Usually they solve the problem with deceit or manipulation. It’s really teaching how to live your life without God. Even though we watch those shows, we usually have a discussion afterward about how things should have been done differently.”

WTH?!  I guess I need to start watching a marathon of the Andy Griffith show because I don't remember that many serious crises,not deceptions or manipulations.And they were often shown in church, although as our priest often says "sitting in a church makes you

no more a Christian/Catholic than sitting in the garage makes you a car."  There is always, of course, conflict and resolution or there wouldn't be a plot line, but I  think the only times I recall deception and deceit are in the plots involving criminals.  I always thought Andy handled things rather well, but then I don't have the advantage of JimBob's great wisdom.  Harumph!

• Love 9

Here's one, a real episode I saw - Aunt Bee's cooking gets her noticed by a TV producer. She gets her own cooking show in the evenings, but is nervous about leaving Andy and Opie to fend for themselves. They lie and say they hired a housekeeper to clean the house and cook them dinner. Aunt Bee tapes her shows, but there's no housekeeper. Andy and Opie can't cook or clean well, and suffer, but lie to Aunt Bee about it. She eventually sees through their lies, gives up the show and comes home. Everyone is happy.

So what would Jim Bob's lesson be? Men should be able to care for themselves? No. Women shouldn't leave the house? Yes. Aunt Bee was wrong for catching someone's attention? Definitely. What to do differently - Have Jana be your housekeeper while you film your reality show. Problem Solved.

• Love 14

Here's one, a real episode I saw - Aunt Bee's cooking gets her noticed by a TV producer.

Oh, I had forgotten that one.  It sounds like it was one of the later color episodes which I suppose I saw originally (yeah, I am that old!) but the old episodes I catch now are almost always the older b&w ones.  My DIL thinks his criticism of the Andy Griffith show would be more appropriate for "I Love Lucy" with her zany plots. Not the part about seeking a solution in prayer, but the manipulation part.

• Love 3

So I guess The Andy Griffith Show isn't about entertainment so much as a cautionary tale.

Everything in the media is a cautionary tale. Except for 19 Kids and Counting and its prequels and spinoffs. They present the ideal of family life in America.

Remember that.

• Love 17

Re: Anna and the counseling.

We have a friend who attended Mars Hill Church in Seattle. Did you know their membership is asked to sign a contract stating that they will not seek counseling with anyone outside of the church? The friend in question has been in need of marriage counseling for quite some time. I kept recommending that she seek counseling with an outside source. Their "counseling" is to tell her it's all her fault.

Anna's "counseling" is Jim Boob and J-Chelle telling her that she cannot divorce Josh. Right after that, her parents call and tell her she can't divorce Josh. That family has a vested interest in her staying married. After all, they can milk it for cash/tout the "healing benefits" of "forgiveness". They certainly aren't bringing in anyone who actually has a degree and a license to talk to a woman who has suffered the worst betrayal there is in a marriage and had it splashed across the headlines in every media source for the past six months. One has to wonder if she's even seen an OB/GYN to test for STD's.

• Love 9

I don't think the Duggars (or Pa Keller) care how effective counseling might be for Josh and Anna, they'd consider it turning away from God. God is the most important person in that marriage.

I've read this quote before and it's just so preposterous that I haven't given it much thought but I wonder if this is a lesson from a Wisdom booklet or a Gothard sermon. I just can't picture any of this. The whole thing implies a family daynamic that we have never seen. The family watching television together -- no. They've never shown a television in the house, and the family never does anything together unless TLC is footing the bill to send them somewhere. JB noticing that some little blip from this television show is outside of their strict religious interpretation -- no. JB has never had an original thought in his life and I can't imagine him being able to clearly explain why Andy and Opie pretending to like Aunt Bea's pickles is immoral. 

• Love 4

I've read this quote before and it's just so preposterous that I haven't given it much thought but I wonder if this is a lesson from a Wisdom booklet or a Gothard sermon. I just can't picture any of this. The whole thing implies a family daynamic that we have never seen. The family watching television together -- no. They've never shown a television in the house, and the family never does anything together unless TLC is footing the bill to send them somewhere. JB noticing that some little blip from this television show is outside of their strict religious interpretation -- no. JB has never had an original thought in his life and I can't imagine him being able to clearly explain why Andy and Opie pretending to like Aunt Bea's pickles is immoral. 

This piece quotes Jim Bob talking about them watching Andy Griffith dvds.   http://www.celebitchy.com/188242/the_duggars_dont_let_their_kids_watch_regular_tv_or_have_any_pets/

I'll bet you're right about the "they don't turn to prayer in Mayberry" thing being something that JB heard from someone else. I don't see him being smart or thoughtful enough to come up with that on his own either.

• Love 2

Oh, I had forgotten that one.  It sounds like it was one of the later color episodes which I suppose I saw originally (yeah, I am that old!) but the old episodes I catch now are almost always the older b&w ones.  My DIL thinks his criticism of the Andy Griffith show would be more appropriate for "I Love Lucy" with her zany plots. Not the part about seeking a solution in prayer, but the manipulation part.

I'm sure Lucy is too worldly for them. She actually tries to trick her headship because she wants to be more than a housewife.

• Love 13

or she jumped to the conclusion she was pregnant, so she could get extra attention by pretending to lose it in a normal monthly flow. 

These people need another hobby.

Yes! They totally need another hobby as they are finding that limitless procreation isn't sustainable....their shameless grifting has long become tiresome...other than preachy online screeds and posts...besides Jinger and her photography WTF does anyone among their adult (and I use this term loosely) children do or could do that's even productive or make a living in the real word outside of the compound?

As a semi professional photographer myself, I'm disgusted by how Jinger is being kept from following her star! Free Jinger! I'm sure the though of her going to art school and photographing nudes and printing them in a darkroom or seeing someone else's photo floating in the trays...would boggle Boobs mind. These activates are completely optional anyway but some of the greatest works of art are nudes. I guess art history isn't taught at SOTDRT.

Most Fundy people I knew growing up encouraged higher education, albeit at a Christian college, but understood that being able to provide for themselves and survive outside in the real world was vital.

• Love 2

This insular cult is apparently so afraid of the outside world that they never think in terms of doing work that involves non-Duggars or at least non-Gothardites for a living.

Aside from John David liking planes and Jill having her midwife fantasy, I really wonder whether any of them is actually interesting in anything other than admiring themselves. I know Josh is purported to be interested in politics, but everything I've seen of him makes me think he's only interested in showing how great he is and telling other people what to do. Following his father's tradition of being in politics but actually participating in no votes except the ones on abortion.

I really wonder, too, whether Jinger is actually interested in photography or whether that's just a myth based on the fact that she was handed that job -- a necessary one for both big families and for famewhores -- pretty much the same way Jessa was handed the job of family packer. Jinger's actually said that she's not interested in art, design, craft-type stuff, and I don't see how you can be really interested in photography unless you are.

I'm particularly skeptical because in some of these other horrible families you have kids who actually do show genuine interest in photography and it's quite different from what I've ever seen from Jinger. For example, in the horrible Pennington family -- the Texans whose one escapee daughter has had to fight her family to get a birth certificate -- one of the younger daughters clearly has a true interest in photography, and she pursues it with a massive passion despite having control-freak parents. Here's her blog, and it shows what deep interest actually is -- http://thebrightnessproject.com/    (Granted, her mother, while insane in many of the same ways as the Duggars, is actually interested in art and design and has certainly encouraged her kids in that.)

Anyway, all of this makes me wonder what the Duggar kids are going to actually do with the days of their lives, especially the males, such as Josh, who will certainly have to earn a living sooner or later. They almost all seem to me to lack real motivation to do anything specific, job- or career-wise. But they've also been trained up to think that they're near royalty, so they're certainly going to disdain the kinds of jobs you get with  no training, education or motivation. How will Josh present himself as a candidate for the car-wash job? I can't even picture it. And yet I also can't believe that Jim Bob is going to be willing or able to support all these people forever, without others bringing in money from the outside. I'm thinking the Duggar kids' 30s, 40s and 50s could turn out to be very challenging decades.

• Love 4

re:  "That family has a vested interest in her staying married."

I think it was an arranged marriage so that their Joshie could "meet his needs" "legally" and it would cure his "sin".  So if she divorces him, their Joshie will no longer have a "legal" outlet for his "needs", and no girl in their right mind would go near him after all of this.  

Note I said "in their right mind", they'll have to find another brainwashed fundie who believes in the bullshit about "but he's SORRY and he's CHANGED and he's a CHRISTIAN now and how dare you judge our poor Joshie, Jesus won't forgive you and will send you to hell if you question what he did to the last one..."

yup.

• Love 9

Re: Anna and the counseling.

We have a friend who attended Mars Hill Church in Seattle. Did you know their membership is asked to sign a contract stating that they will not seek counseling with anyone outside of the church? The friend in question has been in need of marriage counseling for quite some time. I kept recommending that she seek counseling with an outside source. Their "counseling" is to tell her it's all her fault.

Anna's "counseling" is Jim Boob and J-Chelle telling her that she cannot divorce Josh. Right after that, her parents call and tell her she can't divorce Josh. That family has a vested interest in her staying married. After all, they can milk it for cash/tout the "healing benefits" of "forgiveness". They certainly aren't bringing in anyone who actually has a degree and a license to talk to a woman who has suffered the worst betrayal there is in a marriage and had it splashed across the headlines in every media source for the past six months. One has to wonder if she's even seen an OB/GYN to test for STD's.

I'm horrified for Anna if she is expected to take him back and actually have to have sex with him because he says so. *shudder*

• Love 8

I think Josh should divorce Anna, but he probably won't, so I hope that Anna considers and insists that Josh's "love" for her needs to be proven, no matter how much praying he did in Jebus jail. But she probably won't.

• Love 1

I think Josh should divorce Anna, but he probably won't, so I hope that Anna considers and insists that Josh's "love" for her needs to be proven, no matter how much praying he did in Jebus jail. But she probably won't.

She is/was like a meek sheep heading off to slaughter.

Edited by BrianJ62
  • Love 2

Greenturtle - I hadn't thought of that  but  could totally see this being an arranged marriage so Joshy can get his needs met and stay away from his sisters and out of trouble.

Oh, this was absolutely what it was...JB shopped him around and meek, mousy Anna was all that he could come up with. There was no way on the face of the earth that he was going to end up with an Erin Bates.

Now he's pimping out Jana....after hearing that Bin saw Jessa on TV, he's going all-out selling Jana as the best little domestic slave that a Fundie guy could ever dream of. I'm sure his infomercial will continue on the Jill & Jessa : Counting On The Paycheck specials. He's probably on ebay looking for a butter churn and a washboard.

• Love 14

Just when I think I can't stand JB any more than I already do I read him putting down Andy Griffith and trying to make himself look better than him.  I must have missed all of those episodes where they solved their problems with deceit or manipulation.  Jim Bob is projecting all over the place with this one (in my opinion) and it's very telling - Jim Bob knows that Jim Bob solves his problems with deceit and manipulation.  I think Andy represented a much better father figure than JB and I don't think Josh would have been molesting under his roof while Andy was expecting his own sexual desires to be joyously filled.

• Love 12

Just when I think I can't stand JB any more than I already do I read him putting down Andy Griffith and trying to make himself look better than him. I must have missed all of those episodes where they solved their problems with deceit or manipulation. Jim Bob is projecting all over the place with this one (in my opinion) and it's very telling - Jim Bob knows that Jim Bob solves his problems with deceit and manipulation. I think Andy represented a much better father figure than JB and I don't think Josh would have been molesting under his roof while Andy was expecting his own sexual desires to be joyously filled.

He probably finally found out that Andy Griffith was an Obama supporter.

BUT SERIOUSLY, I would bet that any time someone lied or connived on the AG Show, Sheriff Taylor found a human and kindly way of demonstrating a moral lesson. Because really, shouldn't most of us have some inner ethics that kick in for most situations, rather than having to pester God over Every Little Thing? Because I imagine God smacking His forehead over such prayers, thinking, "Why aren't you getting this????"

• Love 10

He probably finally found out that Andy Griffith was an Obama supporter.

BUT SERIOUSLY, I would bet that any time someone lied or connived on the AG Show, Sheriff Taylor found a human and kindly way of demonstrating a moral lesson. Because really, shouldn't most of us have some inner ethics that kick in for most situations, rather than having to pester God over Every Little Thing? Because I imagine God smacking His forehead over such prayers, thinking, "Why aren't you getting this????"

Yes and I would venture to guess that God would be much prouder of the Andy Griffith Show than the Duggar Circus.

• Love 9

Can a completely clueless misogynist actually please a woman sexually, especially one who most likely was raised to be fairly sexually unknowing and absolutely sexually repressed right up to the wedding night?  The poor woman. It's sickening to think of her being stuck with that situation for the rest of her life, on top of all the other horrors that must constitute marriage to Josh Duggar.

• Love 7

Of course she is, and to pretend none of that ever happened.

Anna looks spaced out on the commercial for the special. I'm sure it wasn't one of her better moments having to recollect, but her words "It was heartbreaking.......to hear what had happened" makes it sound like she is talking about another couple -- not her & Josh.

• Love 3

Now he's pimping out Jana....after hearing that Bin saw Jessa on TV, he's going all-out selling Jana as the best little domestic slave that a Fundie guy could ever dream of.

One can only imagine who poor Jana might end up with.

Maybe Jim Boob should slow his roll a bit, but I'm sure he doesn't think he's responsible at all for the train wreck that is Smuggar and Anna. It's amazing to me that nobody in the Duggars' circle has the balls to tell them that they might want to approach things a bit differently from now on.

• Love 3

"What had happened" not What He Did.  Typical Duggarspeak for avoiding personal responsibility.  It's something 'that happened' to them.  I'm sure Anna was coached on how to phrase that. Don't say that HE DID it, just say that 'it happened'.  They think people are as stupid as they are and will somehow think - oh what a terrible thing that happened to them.  Anna should take poor Josh back for this happening. 

• Love 11

Anna looks spaced out on the commercial for the special. I'm sure it wasn't one of her better moments having to recollect, but her words "It was heartbreaking.......to hear what had happened" makes it sound like she is talking about another couple -- not her & Josh.

That was so vague and out of context...she could've been talking about a broken clasp on her Coach bag. Don't worry ...the real show won't mention any of what is IMPLIED in those teasers.

TLC is all about weepy previews....don't the Sister Wives blubber and dab their way through promos too?  ((TLC = Tears Likely Coming))

I blame Barbara Walters....didn't she get Patrick Swayze to cry on camera about his dad or his horse or something and her ratings went through the roof???

ETA::: Yeah..."what had happened" means the Ashley Madison hackers outed Josh to the press, not that he cheated. That ding-dang press...just when the Duggars thought everything was finally all hushed up ......and BOO HOO..... they're 'victims' yet again.

Edited by drafan
  • Love 9

"What had happened" not What He Did.  Typical Duggarspeak for avoiding personal responsibility.  It's something 'that happened' to them.  I'm sure Anna was coached on how to phrase that. Don't say that HE DID it, just say that 'it happened'.  They think people are as stupid as they are and will somehow think - oh what a terrible thing that happened to them.  Anna should take poor Josh back for this happening. 

It is so telling! Talking about it like it's an earthquake in Mexico or something instead of her husband screwing hookers. ANNA. YOUR HUSBAND SCREWED HOOKERS. AND SPENT THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS OF YOUR FAMILY'S MONEY TO DO IT. YOU ARE NOT JESUS, YOU DON'T HAVE TO FORGIVE HIM!!! Josh is the luckiest doughboy idiot ever born, to have an army of victims frothing at the mouth to protect him. I only hope Anna is being pressured to perform for the cameras and that, as soon as they are off, she goes back to texting her divorce lawyer. 

• Love 12