Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E14: The Digital Rage

• Start Topic

Last night was just a 15 minute preview for Sunday, 9/21. The above description is for that show.

It looks like E was trying to get some publicity for WAGS. I turned it off immediately. Not a fan.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Ina123 said:

Last night was just a 15 minute preview for Sunday, 9/21. The above description is for that show.

It looks like E was trying to get some publicity for WAGS. I turned it off immediately. Not a fan.

Thanks for the info. Our power went out around 6:30 last night & didn't come back on until 10:00 this morning, so I've been trying to figure out what shows didn't get recorded. I'll skip the preview & wait for the full show.

Silly question - but why didn't they clarify who the kimoji was about instead of assume it was Kyle and then go off on Rob about it? And why still be angry after you admitted that he told you that it wasn't Kylie? Khloe is pretty shameless. Her younger sister has shown far more maturity than she ever has and instead of commending her for being calm about the situation, she makes little digs to suggest that that the image was of Kylie. Khloe was also incredibly annoying when she was talking about the ways she can control Lamar (aka, what she lives for apparently). Is she spending the money for him to attend th camp or is it his money? Doesn't it make sense to invest the money in something that he's interested in rather than ask him to show commitment in doing something that you selected for him? 

A lot of people actually have gluten and lactose intolerances but the symptoms can vary. Obviously people with extreme or uncomfortable symptoms would eliminate those ingredients from their diet all together but most people eat them with minimal enough symptoms that they disregard them rather than think it may be due to the gluten or dairy in their food. With that said, why would Kourtney call it allergies at all? You don't need an excuse to eat healthy and cut out a good chunk of bad ingredients for your diet. 

• Love 3

I wonder why they didn’t show Kourtney yelling at Rob? Did she yell about stuff they can’t show? And now we know why she’s such a trendy eater, she thinks she (and the kids I guess) are allergic to everything. I agree with Scott, I doubt it.

That emoji was absolutely Kylie, I wish she kept the one with her kicking a tiger, that would have been hysterical too.

Did Khloe try to run Lamar’s life like this when they were a couple? She's talking to his friends behind his back & deciding he should go to camp, does Lamar want another mommy? Did she run Rob’s life like this? 

• Love 4

The last few scenes Kim like she was recovering from some face work. 

Sorry to say but Lamar is a total dick. if he doesn't want her in his business get out of the house she's paying for and pay your own way.  He's a user just like his dad. 

• Love 7

Lamar is a joke and I don't like Khloe but I don't get how she can just hang out with him.

Malika sucks.

I cant even remember what else happened to be honest but this show is a joke. I'm watching it tho so what can  I say. My excuse is I'm pretty drunk.

Edited by Marley
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, iwasish said:

The last few scenes Kim like she was recovering from some face work. 

What was the matter with her eyeballs? They looked shiny and glassy.  In a couple of scenes, the irises looked like they'd changed to a lighter color.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

What was the matter with her eyeballs? They looked shiny and glassy.  In a couple of scenes, the irises looked like they'd changed to a lighter color.

Her eyes looked like she was recovering from a nose job. Both of the were swollen and kind of purply black near her nose. Her whole face looked weird. The cheeks were oddly light colored which ran to her neck very unevenly.

Lamar must have sold his soul to Kris for a few dollars because they have used his sorry life for maximum effect. I wonder what he did that caused that little meeting of the three sisters? He had to have slide way off the path to recovery. Khloe was very shook up.

Kourt and her kids aren't allergic, the kids eat regular food and treats when they are at Scott's and they all are normally in Vail and Cuba. Ice cream and candy etc.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, iwasish said:

Sorry to say but Lamar is a total dick. if he doesn't want her in his business get out of the house she's paying for and pay your own way.  He's a user just like his dad. 

Lamar does not live in that house anymore and since their divorce is finally in progress, Khloe can now devote full time to scrounging around for a new man to “use” her so that she can act out another heartbreaking storyline on the show. After all, there’s just so much drama she can wring out of her gym visits and boxing regimen.

Also, let’s face it, without the Lamar and Chyna/Rob dramas, what would this episode have been about? All of those overly made-up women plus Jonathan and Scott droning on about what? Salads? Gluten? That would have been some riveting television. And whatever Lamar’s fate, I just hope that I never hear his name come out of Khloe’s over-inflated lips ever again.

6 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Lamar must have sold his soul to Kris for a few dollars because they have used his sorry life for maximum effect. I wonder what he did that caused that little meeting of the three sisters? He had to have slide way off the path to recovery. Khloe was very shook up.

What Lamar did was to provide a convenient way for Kim to throw in Kanye's name and Kourtney to reference Scott's issues, i.e., storyline dialogue for those two sisters. Khloe was "shook up?" No more so than usual when the cameras are rolling and she's working her one and only storyline.

• Love 2

So I have questions...when they show the K sisters sitting in that big aluminum room getting their hair and makeup done, are they doing all that prep because they're hitting a red carpet somewhere, or is it all just part of their daily routine?  Is this salon part of someone's house?  I don't know why I need to know, but I do.

Lamar is a mess.  I did not need to see him scarfing a giant hamburger and slopping the contents all over Kris's floor, and then watch as Kris mops up his mess and makes goo-goo eyes at him.  He looks like he's gained considerable weight and his eyes look unfocused.  And he's going to go work out at a camp to try and get back in shape?  I mean, I'm all about redemption arcs, but he seems way too far gone at this point.

I fell asleep during Scott's enlisting of Kylie to replace Kourtney's good food with bad food.  On the plus side, I'm getting a fantastic night's rest on Sunday nights now.  Yeah.

• Love 2
42 minutes ago, Veronique Bette said:

Lamar does not live in that house anymore and since their divorce is finally in progress, Khloe can now devote full time to scrounging around for a new man to “use” her so that she can act out another heartbreaking storyline on the show. After all, there’s just so much drama she can wring out of her gym visits and boxing regimen.

Also, let’s face it, without the Lamar and Chyna/Rob dramas, what would this episode have been about? All of those overly made-up women plus Jonathan and Scott droning on about what? Salads? Gluten? That would have been some riveting television. And whatever Lamar’s fate, I just hope that I never hear his name come out of Khloe’s over-inflated lips ever again.

What Lamar did was to provide a convenient way for Kim to throw in Kanye's name and Kourtney to reference Scott's issues, i.e., storyline dialogue for those two sisters. Khloe was "shook up?" No more so than usual when the cameras are rolling and she's working her one and only storyline.

This episode he was still living in the house, perhaps whatever went down  off screen precipitated his moving out and her re-filing for divorce.  But not to worry I'm sure Khloe and Kris will milk another season out of his issues whether he's on screen or even dead. To clarify my point, I certainly don't think Khloe is a victim in this mess, at least not a victim of Lamar, more a victim of her own sick need to nurture ( meaning control) the people she  loves. But that doesn't excuse Lamar's behavior. He seems pretty sound physically and mentally. If he doesn't enjoy Khloe monitoring his every move and wants to go back to his lifestyle, he should pack up his stuff and go.

Clearly the show is struggling for story lines and the cracks in the family's relationships are becoming obvious, but Kris and Kim are determined to mine every penny they can out of it. 

• Love 3
7 hours ago, GaT said:

Did Khloe try to run Lamar’s life like this when they were a couple? She's talking to his friends behind his back & deciding he should go to camp, does Lamar want another mommy? Did she run Rob’s life like this? 

I wondered about this. It almost seemed like she has "custody" of Lamar and he can't do anything without her approval.  But he's a grown man, and I would guess he has his own money -surely she doesn't control all of the purse strings.  It was like a mother making decisions about her son.

And I guess she is not going to rest until Rob comes groveling to her.  She missed Mother's Day because Rob would be there. How sanctimonious of her.  

Kourtney seemed off this episode.  The so called fight with Rob about the emojli - when it didn't bother Kylee - and telling the make up artist all about it. Everything about Kourtney seemed forced this episode.  I guess the emojli thing was a set up so Kim "I'm so content with my life" could get in there and play the peacemaker. 

And then that scene in the restaurant with Kris - Kourtney is how old with 3 kids and she thinks it would be fun to pretend to be sick to pay back Scott for switching the milk, and Kris is like "Oh that's perfect!"  Are they 12?

Overall, each episode is more boring than the last.  The shark has been jumped.  And jumped again.

• Love 4

I actually was hoping Scott's plan would have worked because Kourtney is annoying as hell with her "allergy" talk.  IMO she's just a food snob. Scott, as he said has been with her long enough to know if she's genuinely allergic to this stuff.  Maybe one allergy can hit you as you get older but all of this stuff? Hardly. And there was an episode a while back where Corey was shopping with her and Mason in one of these health food supermarkets and she got so excited to find "natural" gum. Like she never chewed regular gum before? Then Corey picked something up, asked Mason if he wanted it and Kourt looked it and said "no, its not organic". Give me a break.

• Love 8

Yes there is a big difference between food intolerance and food allergy.  A true allergy can lead to anaphylactic shock and death.  Kourtney may have some intolerance to some foods but I highly doubt it is true allergies. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

Oh yeah, I forgot about Kim offering to have Kanye talk to Lamar.  I hope it's not a telephone conversation, because Kanye will record it and probably release it when the Kardashians have decided to cut Lamar loose.

• Love 7

I'm so tired of Scott still being around and walking in and out of Kourtney's house like he still lives there. Are they over or not? There are so many blurred lines with these relationships on this show. Khloe needs to stop with her Lamar obsession. It's sick and it's boring and it makes me feel dirty. 

Oh, and Kims comment "It's so nice to be so happy and content with my life".  Shut up, Kim. Your day is coming. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 6
  • 1 hour ago, mwell345 said:

I wondered about this. It almost seemed like she has "custody" of Lamar and he can't do anything without her approval.  But he's a grown man, and I would guess he has his own money -surely she doesn't control all of the purse strings.  It was like a mother making decisions about her son.

And I guess she is not going to rest until Rob comes groveling to her.  She missed Mother's Day because Rob would be there. How sanctimonious of her.  

Kourtney seemed off this episode.  The so called fight with Rob about the emojli - when it didn't bother Kylee - and telling the make up artist all about it. Everything about Kourtney seemed forced this episode.  I guess the emojli thing was a set up so Kim "I'm so content with my life" could get in there and play the peacemaker. 

And then that scene in the restaurant with Kris - Kourtney is how old with 3 kids and she thinks it would be fun to pretend to be sick to pay back Scott for switching the milk, and Kris is like "Oh that's perfect!"  Are they 12?

Overall, each episode is more boring than the last.  The shark has been jumped.  And jumped again.

I think Kourtney is done with the show. Her kids are getting older and it seems she's really trying to be a good mother, chiding Kris for cursing in front of them and really working with Scott to be a good team as parents, whether they are together or not. Scott too, really seems to have matured and sees the foolishness in their lives , the glam room in Vail, the argument over the emojis, telling the ladies that there's a bigger picture to see, a baby coming should be more important.

Kim was so smug about Chyna saying she wanted to cancel the "kicking tiger" emoji but that Kim didn't know if she had the "power". Was the slappee really Kylie?  I think so, but we actually see some maturity from her and she lets it roll off her back (totally pissing off Khloe).

Rob is not right.  He's acting goofy, stoned, medicated, very uncomfortable in scenes with the girls. Even in the clips of his show with Chyna, he seems off.

I do not see things ending well with him and Chyna. I also think the family hasn't realized how deep his problems go.  

Khloe has no control over Lamar's money. That's was why she was so upset in Cuba when that assistant called her and said Lamar asked for money and that she had to give it to him. Why he needed her to approve of the basketball camp and the boxing I don't know. But she has to be the big shot and arrange his housing and probably get his furniture delivered and make sure all his favorite things are there, and then cry and complain to Kris that she has no life of her own. 

• Love 7

Just a couple of weeks ago Kourtney gave an interview where she claimed she would be happy if the show ended. She went on to say in the same interview by the time filming for the season finishes she's exhausted and wishes it would end,  but then soon after she's like "lets go I'm ready for more". If she's so miserable she can simply pull out or better yet, keep her kids off the show.  No one is holding a gun to her head. Same with Scott.  I too believe he's fed up with the fake antics and family drama but I bet he'll remain on the show as long as its still going.  He likes his luxury cars and Rolex watches too much.

• Love 7

I never agree with the recaps on this show anymore.

the stuff with Kourtneys food allergy, I'm kind of on Scott's side. He made all kinds of sense to me. She doesn't get sick of she eats ice cream one day that she calls a cheat day so that means she isn't allergic. Also she's just setting up her kids to have no tolerance and then they will become allergic to foods. But whatever.

The recaps are also always slightly mean to BC. Which I don't get? Honestly we don't know much about her, granted now we see clips of her acting kind of crazy for the Tob and BC show but per this show? We know nothing. We know she was friends with Kim and Kpurtney and she was with Tyga who she also had a child with. A fact that the show hardly ever mentioned. Then Tyga dumped BC for Kylie. So.. I mean whatever.

The situation with Lamer is real I'm sure but Khloe has put herself back into the situation where it's affecting her and sadly that is on her. She loves being a nurse, she loves being a caretaker. And someone asked if Khloe was like this when she and Lamer were married, yes. I can think of a couple instances: when Lamer left the team in Texas and they went back to LA, Khloe was managing his workouts and keeping her family at arms length because he needed his rest. Another time when the family all took a trip to NYC for a weekend, Khloe made sure their room was packed with all kinds of candy. I agree it's real and it's sad and it's heartbreaking but a couple of episodes ago, didn't Khloe take Kris to task and say Lamer being around so much sass painful for her? She said she would be there for him but not as much or something, to me that sounded like she would help him out for medical situations but the close family dinners wouldn't be happening. Obviously not.

• Love 4

Khloe was managing his workouts and keeping her family at arms length because he needed his rest.

She also didn't Khloe take Kris to task and say Lamer being around so much sass painful for her?

I actually think Khloe was hiding from her family because Lamar was MIA and she was covering up the fact that she had no idea where he was.

She wasn't leaving him alone at home because every time she did he took off on a bender. She talked about it with Malika in Cuba.

She did take Kris to task over it, but she herself was all up his ass, constantly calling and checking  to see if he ate, or iced his knee, or what was he doing. On top of that she was making his doctor appointments and arranging a chef to cook for him. She sent mixed signals  out.

• Love 3

I never agree with the recaps on this show anymore.

the stuff with Kourtneys food allergy, I'm kind of on Scott's side. He made all kinds of sense to me. She doesn't get sick of she eats ice cream one day that she calls a cheat day so that means she isn't allergic. Also she's just setting up her kids to have no tolerance and then they will become allergic to foods. But whatever.

The recaps are also always slightly mean to BC. Which I don't get? Honestly we don't know much about her, granted now we see clips of her acting kind of crazy for the Tob and BC show but per this show? We know nothing. We know she was friends with Kim and Kpurtney and she was with Tyga who she also had a child with. A fact that the show hardly ever mentioned. Then Tyga dumped BC for Kylie. So.. I mean whatever.

The situation with Lamer is real I'm sure but Khloe has put herself back into the situation where it's affecting her and sadly that is on her. She loves being a nurse, she loves being a caretaker. And someone asked if Khloe was like this when she and Lamer were married, yes. I can think of a couple instances: when Lamer left the team in Texas and they went back to LA, Khloe was managing his workouts and keeping her family at arms length because he needed his rest. Another time when the family all took a trip to NYC for a weekend, Khloe made sure their room was packed with all kinds of candy. I agree it's real and it's sad and it's heartbreaking but a couple of episodes ago, didn't Khloe take Kris to task and say Lamer being around so much sass painful for her? She said she would be there for him but not as much or something, to me that sounded like she would help him out for medical situations but the close family dinners wouldn't be happening. Obviously not.

With regards to Scott....he doesn't get to have a side because Kourtney is her own person, not to mention Scott's ex. Likely this was a contrived storyline to weave some goofiness into this episode, on the other hand no one in this family sets or stays within personal boundaries and it's beyond gross.

Most of the Kardashian-adjacent players in this game were along for the ride from the very beginning and now seem stuck as their health/wealth is dependent on this family. For BC to come in at this point, seems very calculated. It's like she's been standing there watching a game of double dutch for juuuuust the right moment to hop in. One minute they are dating, then she's preggs, then engaged, then their own show, her own app....their relationship isn't even 8 months old.

At this point I think Khloe is pretty much stuck with Lamar until the bitter end. When he overdosed, the backlash against the K!s was pretty swift and they all went into PR overdrive showing the world their dedication to Lamar. Khloe will have to keep up the Florence Nightingale act until the bitter end.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, iwasish said:

She did take Kris to task over it, but she herself was all up his ass, constantly calling and checking  to see if he ate, or iced his knee, or what was he doing. On top of that she was making his doctor appointments and arranging a chef to cook for him. She sent mixed signals  out.

If a grown man needs to be reminded to eat, then...I don't even know how to finish that sentence.

Khloe is holding onto Lamar with a choke-hold until Chyna dumps Rob, at which point Khloe can skip on back to her brother and "take care of him" in her own warped, co-dependent way.  She has to know that on her own, she's a snoozefest.  She name-drops her brother like a teen-age fangirl.  She's only relevant when she's playing martyr to the mentally ill men in her life.

• Love 11

Just a couple of weeks ago Kourtney gave an interview where she claimed she would be happy if the show ended. She went on to say in the same interview by the time filming for the season finishes she's exhausted and wishes it would end,  but then soon after she's like "lets go I'm ready for more". If she's so miserable she can simply pull out or better yet, keep her kids off the show.  No one is holding a gun to her head. Same with Scott.  I too believe he's fed up with the fake antics and family drama but I bet he'll remain on the show as long as its still going.  He likes his luxury cars and Rolex watches too much.

They drop turds like this during interviews to create controversy. The show must go on because it is basically the keystone to this whole enterprise. It is the only platform these fame-bots have to present themselves as anywhere close to human beings.

7 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

If a grown man needs to be reminded to eat, then...I don't even know how to finish that sentence.

Khloe is holding onto Lamar with a choke-hold until Chyna dumps Rob, at which point Khloe can skip on back to her brother and "take care of him" in her own warped, co-dependent way.  She has to know that on her own, she's a snoozefest.  She name-drops her brother like a teen-age fangirl.  She's only relevant when she's playing martyr to the mentally ill men in her life.

So much this. Khloe was talking to Lamer like one talks to a child. She also had to remind him to take his medicine.

As for the Scott has no right to judge what Kourtney eats because they aren't together, he still has a say in his kids eating habits. But whatever.

To me BC is no different that anyone else on this show. They are all looking for camera time and game and no one can tell me differently. I just think the Kardashions have been trying to make BC seem lesser than them or something. Like as if she's just Tygas ex and not that they had a child together (they only started mentioning this fact pretty recently on the show), so..

Kendell is never on the show anymore. Her one storyline this season about missing home was the only thing they could do for her. 

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

OOPs, I meant she called to check on and criticize WHAT he ate!!

The 3 sisters standing around in workout gear actually talking about the high probability that Lamar is in a downward spiral and the outcome is most likely going to be his death, was kind of eerie, Kim didn't even take a selfie during that conversation.

Khloe keeps insisting that BC has nothing to do with her issues with Rob, yet, she made a remark that it was like someone was whispering in his ear to  stir up shit to keep him away from them. Who would that be except Chyna?  She's so desperate to have a private meeting with him to hash out their issues but I wonder if she'll have the cameras there?

And someone complimented her on her look (that stupid leopard like hair thing) and how cute it was. I thought she looked like Ethel Mertz. 

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, iwasish said:

OOPs, I meant she called to check on and criticize WHAT he ate!!

The 3 sisters standing around in workout gear actually talking about the high probability that Lamar is in a downward spiral and the outcome is most likely going to be his death, was kind of eerie, Kim didn't even take a selfie during that conversation.

Khloe keeps insisting that BC has nothing to do with her issues with Rob, yet, she made a remark that it was like someone was whispering in his ear to  stir up shit to keep him away from them. Who would that be except Chyna?  She's so desperate to have a private meeting with him to hash out their issues but I wonder if she'll have the cameras there?

And someone complimented her on her look (that stupid leopard like hair thing) and how cute it was. I thought she looked like Ethel Mertz. 

I believe Jonthan said she was giving off JLo vibes. That's why they keep him around. 

• Love 4

So Blac Chyna and Rob are going to have their own show. Who didn't see that coming? Is Kris the producer?    Judging from the previews, BC is batshit crazy and this relationship will never last.  The K's know this so they are just biding their time trying to make nice until the shit hits the fan and Rob goes back in to hibernation.  I can't figure out how they got him out in the first place. He looks just as fat and gross as before, so what has changed? He doesn't mind being in front of the camera again all of a sudden?  The funds must be running low. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 8
20 minutes ago, iwasish said:

HA! I am never going to be able to unsee this now.

16 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Wait...what?!  I was sound asleep by that time...must rush home to check DVR!

5 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

So Blac Chyna and Rob are going to have their own show. Who didn't see that coming? Is Kris the producer?    Judging from the previews, BC is batshit crazy and this relationship will never last.  The K's know this so they are just biding their time trying to make nice until the shit hits the fan and Rob goes back in to hibernation.  I can't figure out how they got him out in the first place. He looks just as fat and gross as before, so what has changed? He doesn't mind being in front of the camera again all of a sudden?  The funds must be running low. 

I think that he does mind being in front of a camera, based on his strange demeanor whenever he's popped up on KUWTK lately.  And I'm sure funds are running low, but also, PMK is a shrewd and savvy businesswoman who knows that her unstable son is the current star of the family, and therefore she must use him while she can.

• Love 5

I cannot say I blame them for continuing on with this mess. It is probably an easy paycheck for stupid storylines. Kourtney does look over it and a lot of the time over some of her family members as well, but she can half-ass the whole thing and still collect the paycheck.

I cannot with all Khloe's Lamar drama. Lamar is a grown man, let him make his own decisions good or bad. He is the one who has to ultimately live with whatever decisions he makes. Also, did they put Lamar in some sort of program/rehab, because it really is not a shock that he would go back to his previous behavior. So I am assuming that Lamar had to sign a release to appear on the show, but back when he appeared at Kanye's fashion show he did not look all there or coherent. Would he have to sign the release or could Khloe do it for him?

Rob and Chyna's show looks like a train wreck, but it looks a hell of a lot more entertaining than this show. 

Khloe needs to get over Rob being with Chyna. Khloe can say she is fine with Chyna but she is not. She probably thinks that Chyna took her place in Rob's life. 

• Love 2

If Khloe were actually attending Al-anon, or in therapy, she would have learned that what she is doing is A+ level enabling and would be working on a plan to full stop. So she is either avoiding counseling and doing what is comfortable to her, or she is getting help but pretending on camera to continue enabling.

• Love 7
5 hours ago, WhosThatGirl said:

So much this. Khloe was talking to Lamer like one talks to a child. She also had to remind him to take his medicine.

As for the Scott has no right to judge what Kourtney eats because they aren't together, he still has a say in his kids eating habits. But whatever.

To me BC is no different that anyone else on this show. They are all looking for camera time and game and no one can tell me differently. I just think the Kardashions have been trying to make BC seem lesser than them or something. Like as if she's just Tygas ex and not that they had a child together (they only started mentioning this fact pretty recently on the show), so..

Kendell is never on the show anymore. Her one storyline this season about missing home was the only thing they could do for her. 

When Kourtney said Chyna brought King over on Mothers Day and the kids all had a blast together, they acted like that's the last thing they wanted to hear. But Rob's kid will be half sibling to King, just like Kendall and Kylie are to them. 

I really don't get Khloes attitude towards Rob. Lamar basically shit on her and all is forgiven, but Rob merely moves out and is "distant" and she acts like he killed her puppy.

• Love 4

I can't figure Lamar out or what the whole deal is with Khloe.  There are times where he seems to be back to his old self and acting normal, but other times he acts like a child.  Khloe babying him is one thing but then there was that scene a few weeks back where Rob was sitting with him and Lamar looked like a child the way he was eating and Rob kept saying "the napkin, gotta use that napkin" like he had to be told, which is what makes me think he does have moments where he isnt quite all there. I guess thats to be expected as a result of the strokes. That said, as annoying as Khloe is in a way I dont blame him for being nervous about him because its pretty clear hes heading back to where he started from with the drugs and booze. Realistically she should let him do whatever he wants but if I was in that position I'd be nervous.  The conversation between Khloe, Kim and Kourtney talking about his downward spiral was one of the more realistic moments of the show. I dont even know Lamar and for me its frustrating to watch someone who is literally being given a second chance at life throwing it all away.

Edited by howmanywords
  • Love 4
11 hours ago, laurakaye said:

So I have questions...when they show the K sisters sitting in that big aluminum room getting their hair and makeup done, are they doing all that prep because they're hitting a red carpet somewhere, or is it all just part of their daily routine?  Is this salon part of someone's house?  I don't know why I need to know, but I do.

Kris certainly has a salon in her house, you can see it in this video at about 1:50

When Kim and Kourtney were "taking New York", Kim had her ugly cry breakdown in a previously secret makeup room. 

I'm guessing these makeup people are employed full time. 

• Love 2

What kills me is the way they talk all their business in front of them. Or talk amongst themselves without acknowledging that they are there. 

Kim annoys me with her sympathetic talk about Lamar, yet, she pretty much told Kourtney to dump Scott. I don't get it. Scott at least has demonstrated that he genuinely cares for Kourt and the kids, but Lamar cares only for himself and his problems go way way deeper than Scott's. Even Kris fawning over Lamar is ridiculous. Why would she want him over for Sunday dinner? There's no grandchildren to worry about. Just let him go. Have lunch with him once a year.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, iwasish said:

What kills me is the way they talk all their business in front of them. Or talk amongst themselves without acknowledging that they are there. 

Kim annoys me with her sympathetic talk about Lamar, yet, she pretty much told Kourtney to dump Scott. I don't get it. Scott at least has demonstrated that he genuinely cares for Kourt and the kids, but Lamar cares only for himself and his problems go way way deeper than Scott's. Even Kris fawning over Lamar is ridiculous. Why would she want him over for Sunday dinner? There's no grandchildren to worry about. Just let him go. Have lunch with him once a year.

Kris has always been strange about Lamer. When he and Khloe were married and he was a big basketball star, I always assumed it was that, but I do recall a pivotal scene in the show, when Khloe and Lamer were broken up and Khloe was selling the house and she was finished and Khloe was telling Kris about Lamer doing interviews and claiming that he will always love Khloe and he speaks with Kris everyday and so on and so on and Khloe was tired of it and Kris went on with her, "he needs us"  and Khloe awesomely had a "The hell?" reaction and then told Khloe something along the lines of Kris should try and date him now because he's single. And Khloe was like, "I just..don't understand why I'm not the one whose feelings she should consider here". It was like a really sad moment. For a while there, Kim really was over both Lamer and Scott's issues. Kim doesn't stick around for things like that. Hell, Kris H wanted to bring his things into her home.. IN BOXES! She wanted him to bring nightly bags or something. 

Edited by WhosThatGirl
  • Love 4

I remember that. Khloe said the same thing in Napa, " why doesn't she want more for me?"

And it's true. Kris was crying for Kourtney, saying she needed a partner who was there for her, someone to lean on etc. But she expects Khloe to stay with a drug addict, who had been cheating on her from the beginning, visiting whore houses and basically disrespecting her all over town.

The other side of it is that Khloe is her own worst enemy,  why did she jump in to take care of Lamar? She had no legal responsibility and morally? None really, he has a baby momma, a daddy and a manager along with friends, let one of them step up. Or take care of his business but keep contact to a minimum. Hanging around with him, making statements to the press that she'll always love him, stopping the divorce, all send mixed messages. She has such a need to be the savior in situations and then is resentful when her efforts aren't awarded gold stars and accolades. 

• Love 7

The thing is, when I heard Khloe stepped in to take care of Lamer, I was impressed. Then j saw the episode where she acted like a  martyr and I was like okay. But even so I thought it was good she was handling his medical things. Until later I didn't realize she and the family werr inviting him to family dinners and events and blending the lines until it really was back to years ago when they were a couple. 

Also I think Kim was making sense when she said that she thinks Khloe believed Lamer would get himself together and they'd get back together I think that's true too. As much as Khloe may have denied it, I think she believed this too.

• Love 3

food allergies and Lamar and Malika and...

omfg Khloe's Kloset which is like bigger than my entire first floor and rows and rows of clothes and piles and piles of handbags and a fuzzy chaise lounge and a little table for your drink and a wide-screen TV on the wall...

best episode ever!!!

• Love 1

The thing is, when I heard Khloe stepped in to take care of Lamer, I was impressed. Then j saw the episode where she acted like a  martyr and I was like okay. But even so I thought it was good she was handling his medical things. Until later I didn't realize she and the family werr inviting him to family dinners and events and blending the lines until it really was back to years ago when they were a couple. 

Also I think Kim was making sense when she said that she thinks Khloe believed Lamer would get himself together and they'd get back together I think that's true too. As much as Khloe may have denied it, I think she believed this too.

Kris likely pressured Khloe into marrying Lamar after barely knowing him a month, just to get a TV wedding. If she'd left them alone to get to know each other Khloe would have probably realized in short time that he was a cheating addict and dumped him, but by then they were husband and wife and had signed contracts for their own spin off (in addition to probably feeling they had to keep up appearances to everyone who showed up to the nuptuals and their fans). So now instead of admitting she done F*ed up, Kris is doubling down, and trying to keep these two together in whatever capacity for even more press and an ongoing gripping dramatic storyline for the show. Without Lamar & Khloe's ongoing issues, this show would be way too silly for anyone to stomach.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

Kris likely pressured Khloe into marrying Lamar after barely knowing him a month, just to get a TV wedding. If she'd left them alone to get to know each other Khloe would have probably realized in short time that he was a cheating addict and dumped him, but by then they were husband and wife and had signed contracts for their own spin off (in addition to probably feeling they had to keep up appearances to everyone who showed up to the nuptuals and their fans). So now instead of admitting she done F*ed up, Kris is doubling down, and trying to keep these two together in whatever capacity for even more press and an ongoing gripping dramatic storyline for the show. Without Lamar & Khloe's ongoing issues, this show would be way too silly for anyone to stomach.

So she sells her daughter out for KASH. There are times when I think Kris loves her kids more than life, but then there's shit like this that...umm just NO.

She really put Kim in her place too, when she was complaining that she didn't consult Kanye about Kylie's Puma deal. I loved Kris zinging her with the " Well, it's not like you could sing or dance"

• Love 5
2 hours ago, iwasish said:

So she sells her daughter out for KASH. There are times when I think Kris loves her kids more than life, but then there's shit like this that...umm just NO.

I was just watching a rerun the other day where Scott was trying to take control of Kendall and Kylie's careers because Kendall was complaining about how Kris gives Kim too much attention (this was old, before Kendall got into high end modeling). When Kris found out she went nuts and her talking head showed her looking into the camera with this pissed off look saying "you dont mess with my family and you DEFINITELY dont mess with my business" . Priorities Pimpmom, priorities! She will cut you if you mess with the business!

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

I was just watching a rerun the other day where Scott was trying to take control of Kendall and Kylie's careers because Kendall was complaining about how Kris gives Kim too much attention (this was old, before Kendall got into high end modeling). When Kris found out she went nuts and her talking head showed her looking into the camera with this pissed off look saying "you dont mess with my family and you DEFINITELY dont mess with my business" . Priorities Pimpmom, priorities! She will cut you if you mess with the business!

Screw over her least favorite, lowest earner and you can still get an invite to Sunday dinner though.

• Love 3